What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

Idk. I was just going to call it "Test Realm." If it takes off, we can think up names.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just a note on the blimp/jellyfish hybrid I posted earlier (The Gesht). For examples, all of those things have shown up in Ascalion although the meklot was merely a clockwork golem of a meklot.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm. I might just change from part-time to full-on. Provided someone else wants to help me out. This thing's getting big, so one person can't handle it alone. Still. If no one will step forward I'll try and handle it alone.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There does seem to be interest, I'll start a sign up thread. If there are a lot of people who want to play, we'll split them into groups. Otherwise, you can be GM Burrito.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, my character sheet's up, you let me know about any and all mistakes I made, because I'm almost sure I made one.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You forgot Red class advantages and disadvantages as well as the one advantage and disadvantage that you start with. Also, you need to choose one magic type and its 3 level one spells (combat, area/world, and general ability and put down your main style and the ability you get from it at level one.

Also, there is no such alignment as neutral good. There is only Lawful Good, Neutral, and Chaotic Evil.

Alignments

That's all I could spot on the first glance over.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

.... I read the character thread and I still have no idea what I'm doing... Maybe I should just sit it out I'm still new at this anyway.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

.... I read the character thread and I still have no idea what I'm doing... Maybe I should just sit it out I'm still new at this anyway.
Yeah, there are many parts that don't make sense, just give it your best shot like I did! :3

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

<.< you see I don't get anything... Like nothing at all lol. I even went through some of the existing char sheets and try to find a math equation... <.<

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The equations for character creation are in the character creation thread.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Characters have a race, a class, primary attributes, and derived attributes.
The primary statistics are what you roll for, it's 3d10 for each of the primary stat categories, namely the red green and blue ones. Each color has three attributes assigned to it, for example: red has strength, dexterity, and stamina. Say you roll a total of 24, you can assign those 24 points however you want to each attribute.

Secondary attributes, called orange stats, are determined by an equation given in the character creation thread.

You can have up to 3 advantages at the start, taken from the list in character creation, but for each advantage you must take a disadvantage.

The race and class you pick, and you automatically get the bonuses and weaknesses assigned to your chosen race and class. Also of note, classes have there own bonus, and a bonus from what color the class is assigned to (IE red, green, or blue) and your character gets both.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Characters have a race, a class, primary attributes, and derived attributes.
The primary statistics are what you roll for, it's 3d10 for each of the primary stat categories, namely the red green and blue ones. Each color has three attributes assigned to it, for example: red has strength, dexterity, and stamina. Say you roll a total of 24, you can assign those 24 points however you want to each attribute.

Secondary attributes, called orange stats, are determined by an equation given in the character creation thread.

You can have up to 3 advantages at the start, taken from the list in character creation, but for each advantage you must take a disadvantage.

The race and class you pick, and you automatically get the bonuses and weaknesses assigned to your chosen race and class. Also of note, classes have there own bonus, and a bonus from what color the class is assigned to (IE red, green, or blue) and your character gets both.
I know it was 3 and 3 at one point before silth ratcheted it back to 1 and 1 to start with. I take it then, you're making the executive decision to move the starting advantage disadvantage ratio back up to 3 and 3?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes. Unless there is a public outcry against the idea.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm good with that. Might play around with a few other aspects of my character while I'm in there.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Back and ready to GM once things get started...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Seeing as how I call you TheOne all the time, your name is now Neo :3)

Hey Neo... Did you know that you made your class an Elf? And not your Race?

:3