What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

... I hate my life.

EDIT: I realized I made a few mistakes with some other stuff but I was tired and decided to just post it for now <.<

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Round up your decimals, and you forgot to add your racial and advantage based bonuses to your stats.

Also, where did you get the -5 depth and +10 damage from?

Don't forget to add the +5 to opponents orgasm thing.

And, your level 1 style
Thrown Weapon: Small knives, balanced metal pins, and even throwing stars. This style focuses on quite literally bleeding an opponent to death.
Level 1: Puncture: The Heroine throws her weapon hard enough to puncture a lung. D10 damage, +1 AP (enemy) til the end of battle, 8 AP.

And these two things for being a green class.
Fast: 2 Attacks allowed per round and half AP spent
Easy Prey: When grappled, all break rolls suffer a penalty of -10.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I think the -5 depth was from being an elf.... I'll check again on the +10 damage.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is the monster creator sheet, provided for use by the GMs and industrious players, and so people get an idea of what they're up against. I'm working on a bunch right now, some of which are player inspired.

Monster
Name: Name of the monster.
Description: A description of the monster, what it looks like, what it does, what it wants.
Monster Level: Encounter level of the monster, a rough estimate of how powerful it is. Note that characters would start out at about level 4 or 5. Stats for a monster cannot be greater than 5x level.
Monster Intelligence: How smart the monster is, relative to its ability to be communicated with. Levels are; None, Animalistic, Subhuman, Human, Metahuman, Alien.

All of these down to the orange stats are largely the same as a characters. Note the lack of Mentaility, Aptitude, and Mind, as monsters can't level up or enter sexual frenzy. Also note that stamina functions like health points, as monsters don't pass out.
Fatigue Points:
Action Points:
Pleasure Points:
Armor Points:
Magic Points:

Red Stats
Strength:
Dexterity:
Stamina:

Green Stats
Speed:
Finesse:
Senses:

Blue Stats
Will Power:
Intelligence:
Depth:

Orange Stats
Charisma: 2
Presence: 7
Command: 6

ABILITIES: Special abilities the monster might have, such as spells.

Special: The section meant for monster attributes, similar to advantages/disadvantages for player characters. Also includes things like tentacles, or being a furry, that might affect certain characters.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of command points. How do those of us starting with 10 of those go about getting our follower?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of command points. How do those of us starting with 10 of those go about getting our follower?
You can convince sufficiently intelligent monster to follow you around and kill things for you. Though other monsters will try to kill it rather than rape it.

Note: That sheet's a work in progress.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would enjoy seeing unique monster-only abilities and spells being used on our poor heroines.

^_^

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Double posting is bad, but I think I have good reason.

Do you think we should ask Nunu/Aika to give Tassadar/Burrito/all other GMs moderation rights here? They'd be able to make edits in Slith's posts that would correct a lot of things that have changed in the game.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Double posting is bad, but I think I have good reason.

Do you think we should ask Nunu/Aika to give Tassadar/Burrito/all other GMs moderation rights here? They'd be able to make edits in Slith's posts that would correct a lot of things that have changed in the game.
I'd be hesitant to change any of Silths posts, on the basis that he put a lot of work into Jumpers and I wouldn't want him to come back to find a lot of his work overwritten. I will, however, make a thread that includes all of the changes to the system for quick reference.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

This surprises me.

But it makes me happy. ^-^

So my computer recently died on me (Motherboard only, thankfully). I still have all the old files on my hard drive - but no way to access the hard drive ATM. I haven't taken the time to read through all the responses to this yet, but I see it's been revived.... again.

It will take me a while to get a new motherboard, but I'm still willing to help out when I can get on my roomie's lappytops. As for my hard drive problem, it will take me a while to get my hard drive back -hopefully sooner than my motherboard. If whoever's taking control of this right now wants the original story of the game that I have mapped out so far, send me a PM and I'll relay it.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This surprises me.

But it makes me happy. ^-^

So my computer recently died on me (Motherboard only, thankfully). I still have all the old files on my hard drive - but no way to access the hard drive ATM. I haven't taken the time to read through all the responses to this yet, but I see it's been revived.... again.

It will take me a while to get a new motherboard, but I'm still willing to help out when I can get on my roomie's lappytops. As for my hard drive problem, it will take me a while to get my hard drive back -hopefully sooner than my motherboard. If whoever's taking control of this right now wants the original story of the game that I have mapped out so far, send me a PM and I'll relay it.
The jumpers god has spoken. All must bend their knees and back and welcome him!

Welcome back.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

No no, Motherboard is still broken. I'm offering to help until I get my computer fixed.

If I wake up early enough I can get on my room mate's lappytop, but after that it's his computer... for obvious reasons. I'd still be happy to help until my computer is fully functional.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No no, Motherboard is still broken. I'm offering to help until I get my computer fixed.

If I wake up early enough I can get on my room mate's lappytop, but after that it's his computer... for obvious reasons. I'd still be happy to help until my computer is fully functional.
It's still good to know your alive D:

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

...Well that makes me feel better. :D

After reading through a little bit, I saw Tassadar's doing the game resurrection, and Burrito's going to be doing the map... So I'll be sending both of them some info they'd probably find helpful.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could you give an estimate on amount of time when possible finishing/updating touches are done on the mage class?

My estimates say 4-7 months.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Could you give an estimate on amount of time when possible finishing/updating touches are done on the mage class?

My estimates say 4-7 months.
Uh... They've been done for a while. Besides me just touching it up to make it look less confusing... Mage class has been finished...>.>

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Shakes his fist in the air*

BURRITO! YOU'VE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!

I wanna play Jumpers... ;.;

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Shakes his fist in the air*

BURRITO! YOU'VE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!

I wanna play Jumpers... ;.;
Don't blame me for having IRL problems. Blame the government for not leaving my family well enough alone.