What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

I can't say about your stats, but what type of cat are you? Furr or anthro?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Do you see anthro there phoenix? Did you read race bonuses? 1d5 to determine offspring? Hello! Is the bells ringing?
Edit: You know what Ima just put furres by the race just to make much more simple...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Hikari
Class: Ero Artist
Race: Dragonkin
Alignment: Evil

Red Stats: 27(+10)
Strength: 5 + 15 = 20
Dexterity: 5 + 7 = 12
Stamina: 5 + 15 = 20

Green Stats: 29
Speed: 5 + 16 = 21
Finesse: 5 + 8 = 13
Senses: 5 + 5 = 10

Blue Stats: 22
Will Power: 5 + 13 = 18
Intelligence: 5 + 10 + 1 = 16
Depth: 5 + 8 = 13

Orange Stats
Charisma: 8
Aptitude: 9
Mind: 9
Presence: 6
Mentality: 15
Command: 7

Fatigue Points: 48
Magic Points: 64
Action Points: 30
Pleasure Points: 19
Armor Count: 17
Corruption/Broke Points: 0

Experience til next level: 0/10
Spendable Experience Points: 0/0
Aptitude: (Unarmed)(1)(0/100)
Mind: (Metal)(1)(0/100)
Technology Points: 0/300
Ascension: 0/200

Dragonkin: Dragons in some Dimension are known for their insatiable appetites. A mix between Human and Dragons, Dragonkin are both physically strong and magically appealing.
Extra ten to spend on Red Stats
+10 to intelligence
1d5 to roll for children
Corruption rises 1/2 as fast.

Erotic Artist (Erotic): A Martial Arts of sorts, Erotic Arts focuses on dealing damage, then hitting a sensitive pleasure point on the enemy’s body when stunned. They’re strong, but can dodge attacks with ease. Magic seems to be an issue for them, and many of their attacks are constricted by clothing.
Advantage: +10 to damage
Disadvantage: -5 to Magic attacks; no clothes may be worn.
Main Stats: Speed and Finesse.
Trained in: Unarmed, Grappling.
Beginning Clothes: Birthday suit. Penetration starts immediately.

Unarmed These Ero Artists focus on hitting ‘pleasure’ points in an opponent’s body, working fully to incapacitate them with absolute bliss.
Level 1: Basic Knowledge: Instead of dealing damage, the Heroine deals pleasure damage with a simple touch. She can turn this ‘off’, if she wants.

Metal: Metal is both the liquid form (referred to as Magma) or the hard form, dealing out massive damage. Spell: Lava Flow: The Heroine taps into the energy flows of the planet, causing a massive eruption. Only teams with a Metal Element can cross these flows. Water (The tile) is unaffected. 120 MP.
Metal
Level 1: Metal Bones: The Heroine’s bones are literally metal. –d2 from damage rolls, 20 MP, to activate, 3 MP per round to keep active.
Area of Effect:
Level 1: Magma: Boiling hot Magma shoots from the Heroine’s skin, coating a five foot area in the liquid – plus it keeps your pores perfectly clean! D40 damage, causes d10 damage for two rounds, 40 MP.

Advantages:
Cute Face: Instead of feeling some warm, sticky goo inside of her, the Heroine gets to feel it on her face. How nice. Works only once per battle.

Disadvantages:
Fertile: Whether it be horomones or just bad luck, the Heroine seems more fertile than others… +2 to pregnancy rolls. Can be taken 3 times.

Last edited:

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay I have a few things to say/ask:
1: Holy shit Ryu....
2: If I use the Earth spells for armor, would that interfere with me being a naked Ero Artist or is that a way to overcome that?

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Okay I have a few things to say/ask:
1: Holy shit Ryu....
2: If I use the Earth spells for armor, would that interfere with me being a naked Ero Artist or is that a way to overcome that?
Overcome. I had that debate rage in my head for a bit before I said "FUCK IT! They can still get raped."

So... basically the armor will cover your vital organs, but not your nethers.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One hell of a good roll man. Equal to mine if not better.
Edit: I feel like rerolling. I had a link with 3d10 all 30's but i saved it under test... the link no longer works. :(

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Equal to yours in total, but still less than plmnko's. I'm still trying to get better. ^^;

Edit: Got better! Tied with plmnko now. I can settle for that.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

lest than mine, but is the second more high than i have.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

I seriously don't have the time to be rolling those stats...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

2 hours of a week

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bah, I already got my good roll.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I've sent out tells to everyone, but people still aren't fixing their character sheets. There's a new stat, called Pleasure Points that's going to be the main determinant for sexual combat this time around.o.o

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Already completely revamped my character sheet, I described her appearance, put in training styles, and elements also, my character can whack and shoot you yay!

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Advantages are up.

You NEED one Advantage at level 1, and one Disadvantage. You can take an Advantage or Disadvantage whenever you level up, and can 'buy' up to 3 at a time.

After I watch the inauguration, I'm going to post a quick FAQ.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, So I can take a disadvantage 3 times and get 3 advantages?

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

FAQ as of 1/20/09.

Hay, can I still join Jumpers?
Yes, you can. The game hasn't started yet, and you can even join Jumpers when the game is in progress, but be prepared to wait until a new Dimension is in play, or even join a team in progress already.

So when will the game start?
Around February.

Can I make more than one character?
Please do. Jumpers is meant to be a large game, and until more people show interest, I'm allowing up to two characters be made... and I'm encouraging it, even.

Something isn't posted yet! When will it be?
Don't bug me about this too much, please. I'm still getting everything down, and it may take a while. For instance, starting weapons will be up tomorrow. The basic rule set is done, now I'm just working on more advanced stuff.

So on the Advantages and Disadvantages post, you mentioned that I can buy 3 at level up!
Yeah, but only if you have the experience points. Plus, that means 3 Advantages AND Disadvantages total.

That makes sense!
I know.

So does that mean I can take Poor Physique twice?
Yes, you can take Disadvantages multiple times. If there's no limit mentioned, then you can take that Disadvantage as many times as you want.

Sweet! I'm so going to get Endure...
No, no you aren't. You can't have a Disadvantage counter-act an Advantage. Disadvantages are there for a monster to get an upper hand on the battle, which means they shouldn't be counter-acted; Advantages are there for you to beat on a Monster, so you wouldn't want them counter-acted by a Disadvantage.

What are Technology Points?
Well, in short, Tech. Points are kind of like an Ascension rate that you can control. If you don't fancy being a Guardian, Aiva or Silth, you can decide to put a certain amount of EXP into your Tech Points for every battle. Once you hit 300 Technology Points (and yes, they are capped depending on the Dimension), you can choose to become one of the three classes, depending on your Color Class. Red Classes can become a Carbine Expert, Green Classes can become a Scout, and Blue Classes can become a Rifleman. These classes lose all ability to use Magic, but in contrast have weapons that deal the most damage in the game.

...Wait, how do I get technology points?
It's easy. Just tell whoever your GM is that you want 'x' amount of your total EXP from every battle to be transferred into Technology Points.

For example, Tsuki likes the idea of becoming a fast-moving Scout. She tells her GM, Loli Defence Force, that she wants 3 EXP from every battle to be put into her Technology Points total. She gets into a fight, and gains 9 total EXP - but because of her request, she only gains 6 EXP, 3 being put into her Technology Points total.

What are the caps for Technology Points?
Dimension 1 is 100 Points, Dimension 2 is 200, and Dimension 3 is 300.

What about Ascension Points? Is there a cap on those?
Yes, there is. Dimension 1 is 100 points, Dimension 2 is 150, and Dimension 3 is 200.

What's the stat cap in the game?
The stat cap for regular classes, including Technology Classes, is 100 - This includes racial bonuses and Advantage Bonuses. If you take the Ascension Status, you have a cap of 150. However, if you take certain Disadvantages, you will never get up to the maximum stat cap. (Example: Tsuki takes Poor Physique, so she can only get up to 95 points in Stamina).

Will there be Epic Classes?
Yes, I'm planning at least three Epic classes for each Weapon Discipline- a class for Evil, Good and Neutral Heroines.
It sucks.

Who are the GMs?
As of right now:
Me (Silth)
XSI
LDF
Tassadar
Keylo

There are also back up GM(s): Maikochan.

Can I be a GM?
Yep. But keep in mind, I'll be asking you to come up with quests, enemies, and demanding your time so you can update your players.

...That sucks. Can I be a GM and a player?
Yes, you can. I encourage it, even.

How many 'Dimensions' are there, and what are they?
There are nine. Dimensions are 'worlds', really; While there are multiple planets, solar systems, and even galaxies, Jumpers only takes place on one Planet, called the Omega. The Omega is the core of the entire Dimension, and can be used to secure it for the forces of Good or Evil - Neutral cannot secure a Dimension. If Evil wins, the spread of corruption covers the entire Dimension; if Good wins, then Evil is pushed back.

So how does Evil or Good win?
There are two Bosses fighting at the 'end' of every Dimension. One is a Goddess/God for Good, while the other is some kind of abomination of Evil. They're both of equal strength and are pretty much worn out from fighting each other from days on end, which means it's up to the Heroines to defeat their enemy. Of course, Evil Heroines can kill the Evil creature to gain massive Ascension Points...

What happens if we get through all nine Dimensions?
I may plan to make a second Jumpers game. Who knows.

Epic.
inorite

OH! What do I do with Decimals?
Gah... You round up, no matter how low they are.

Alright. I think that's it.
Cool. I was getting tired of talking to myself.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, so I can't have any advantages/disadvantages yet, till I earn some exp? Or is it that I can only get one advantage but I could get a maximium of 3 if I get 3 disadvantages?

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

You get ONE disadvantage at level 1 and ONE advantage at level 1. Obviously, I wouldn't have this if you needed to pay for them.

Last edited: