What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

Silth seems to be phasing out, so I'm not sure if this game will ever get completely off the ground unless the other gm's that had stepped up to help out will take over for him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If anyone wanted to actually play, it's possible, but the mage class would need reworking if anyone wanted to use it. Also, we'd need to make up a realm. I could do it myself, but I'm lazy and don't want to do all the work. Also, a few player-inspired monsters would be nice, the numbers for this game are a bit complicated to make up on the fly, and I don't have the one I made anymore.

A generic test realm would be best, in my opinion, but if people want a themed realm that's fine. Slith mentioned that the first realm was going to be water-based.
Anyone have ideas? Thoughts?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd still help GM this should someone else pick it up, but that would have to wait for a while. Creativity fluids are reserved for my finals until further notice.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Also, a few player-inspired monsters would be nice, the numbers for this game are a bit complicated to make up on the fly, and I don't have the one I made anymore.
Meklot: A small fleshy brown creature resembling a phallic mushroom with four short arms with hands attached to the base.

Lesser Living pool: A medium (Read: fits in one 5ftx5ft square, so about 50-100 cubic feet) sized slime that typically lies in depressions in the ground attempting to lure in prey for a drink. Typically waits until its target is touching it before trying to grapple and submerge/rape them. Normally requires a victim stuck within to try and escape both its grasp and its body.

Gef Weed: A large plant bulb with four tentacles. Will attempt to capture anyone who disturbs it and lay eggs into them using a tube in its bulb.

Gesht: A mix between a hot air balloon and a jellyfish resulting in a floating sack of air trailing many tentacles, both manipulative and reproductive.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cool. I can come up with numbers for those.
By the way, if anyone wants to make a monster with numbers, it's just like making a character without the leveling up parts, except there's a creature level part. Basically, the stats (the red/blue/green stuff) of the creature cannot exceed 5x the level. So a level one creature can have a max of 5 in each stat (strength/dexterity/speed/depth/ect.)
Special abilities are allowed, think of spell-like abilities, supernatural abilities, or natural weapons from D&D.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Qurona - A strange water parasitic creature that attaches to a host, the host doesn't notice the creature unless spotting before hand or finding when combing body or something. It tries to pleasure the host to gather more fluids via sweat and or sexual juices. It may sound like a slime but it truly isn't since one it gains enough fluids it will attempt to enter host and split apart on the inside of the host more then likely using the intestines for reproduction. It will then fall out onto whatever ground it is on and go seeking new hosts.

Silivalisitia - A giant jelly block that moves at a pondorous pace and can either help or hinder. By helping, jumping into will protect you from most other monsters. Problem is, grapple and sexual reproduction will start.

Quitititi - A shiny metallic looking fish that has wavy like tendrils for fins which it uses to grapple and tries to lay eggs if female or just pleasure self if male.

Claytus - A golem that stores semen and other varieties of cum on the inside of it's body as it raises from the depths of a pool when someone either touches or swims in said pool. IT's form through is easily broken, knocking off the head causes it to unform itself and lay like a puddle on the ground, spilling it's hoarded semen everywhere until it can recombine itself. Using fire on it hardens it and makes a smashable clay man.

Is that good?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The first one sounds horrifying, to be honest. Rest sound nice, and are quite creative.

Also, Keylo would probably be a better GM than I, since I have no talent or ability for writing smut.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The first one sounds horrifying, to be honest. Rest sound nice, and are quite creative.

Also, Keylo would probably be a better GM than I, since I have no talent or ability for writing smut.
Oh are you kidding me? I have never written smut even ONCE yet unless you count my roleplaying in AWMBI. And even that scene was more of a "symbolic" scene than an actual smut scene. (The only "sexual oriented" material I've written are "etheral" pieces that can be interpreted both ways. )

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, well there's a first time for everything. Maybe you should just study some of the games with monster sex for an idea of how to write it and then just try going with that.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So. Since Dia tricked me into this, I'd like to sign on as Part-time GM. Granted, I won't be on during the day for those of you in Europe, but I will be on during the day for those of you in America. I'll help as much as I can. And yes, before you ask, I have had ONE experience in writing smut. Still, don't expect anything grand out of me.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Also, a few player-inspired monsters would be nice, the numbers for this game are a bit complicated to make up on the fly, and I don't have the one I made anymore.

A generic test realm would be best, in my opinion, but if people want a themed realm that's fine. Slith mentioned that the first realm was going to be water-based.
Anyone have ideas? Thoughts?
I'll see what I can do with a few of my creations over some time, maybe some new ones as well.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Semen Slime - Composed completely from water magic and is usually used to milk male creatures of their semen and fuse the semen together and then pump it into a female creature to see what kind of creature pops out. Usually found as milky white or cloudy white ontop of pools or looking like sand on a beach.

Lesser Cloud Blue crystals - Makers of the semen slime. They make small and not worthless gems if defeated (By the not worthless I mean they sell cheaply, but make some money). Usually seen floating above deep pools of waters or in shallows of water.

Tren-tren - Giant Water spiders that do not blend in with the water since they skate across it at high speeds. On land they move slowly but can jump high, so be wary of coming across any of these annoying creatures. They shoot webbing to knock the target down, at which they will then mount target, male or female, it doesn't care. It will first shoot eggs into it's 'temporary' mate, and then a load of semen to fertilize eggs. The rear end for males or the vagina for the females are it's targets.

Kilo-tiq - Extremely heavy creatures that look like boulders, they do not move unless provoked. Can be found in a forest or in a shallow pool. Sometimes, but rarely in deep water. Long tentacles will sprout from their body, 30-55 feet range and try to capture and rape the target and try to reproduce with it. It's fluids it's shoots out as it reproduces are aphrodaisics. Note to any would be adventurer, when you see a boulder, throw something at it, these creatures are sensitive to most kinds of pain except magic. Magic enrages them.

Good?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dia: All good so far. Also, just a quick note, all the PCs in this game are female.

Lurker: Thanks.

Keylo: Take it easy, your one experience beets my 0 experience. And, having read it, it's quite good, I actually thought you'd had prior experience.

Burrito: Cool.

So, now that we have interest, we need to decide who's GMing, and how many games we're running at once. After that, we can think about a sign up thread.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah yes. All the pc's are female. What about the npc's :) ?

Edit: Fake Water Dick - Exactly as how it's named. Attaches itself to a host's, preferably female vagina and stabs into her and sends her into a sexual frenzy to mate with other females to which it will then try to impregnate both. Grapple or tug of war check?

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Flan and Fem Flan

Flans are living blobs of jelatinous creatures, moving by undulating over the ground. The creature enjoys bodily fluids and will seek humanoids to fulfill this need. As normal Flans, they seek females to feed on and as Fem Flans, they hunt male creatures usually. Fem Flans can also form into nude females, usually to goad creatures to attack so they can feed. After being filled with enough fluids, the Fem Flan will lose the ability to form into females, signifying it has returned to a Flan state. After gaining more female hormones from contact with victims, the creature will eventually return to the Fem Flan state again.

Ursulai

Ursulais are part-squid, part-humanoids. Thier upper body is entirely untouched by the mutations, but the lower body is replaced by a writhing mass of tentacled apendages.

Drakenfly

Gigantic Dragonflies. The Drakenfly can spit out corosive acid, able to eliminate clothing quickly and then attempts to rape them as well.

Grindylow

A small body with a large head, long arms and legs, and a prehensile finned tail, the Grindilow will attempt to ambush the enemy by diving down out of sight, then leaping out and attacking, usually grabbing the girl's limbs and attempt to stab the tail- and it's cock tip in the tail- into the girl's nethers.

Skimmer

A tiny eel, that moves in packs. They enjoy the feeling that humans give when they squeeze into tight areas, thus they tend to try to get that feeling whenever a victim is at least waist down. They also can be milked for thier spawning liquid, which will fire from a hole above the eel's eyes when properly stimulated

---

That should help!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was wondering...

Is the character creation 100% good to go? I think I remember some talk about it not being completely ready, but I'm too lazy to look.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only thing I can think of as broken is the mage class, everything else seems to work out fine, but we have yet to do any real testing.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wah! Broken mage class >.<. Anyhow what is possible names for the water realm?

Slikini - A misfit of a creature, those who look upon it are (magic ability) filled with such pity that they want to impale them self's upon it's dick and let it ride them. It looks like a cross between a man and a shell. Ugly to all hell and you can pretty much walk over them if the magic ability fails.