What's new

Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Setting: Pathfinder D&D in the Underdark
Short Plot: Trapped in a strange, perverted corner of the underdark our innocent heroes find themselfs on the auction block of some perverted drow and now must resist becoming prey to all sorts of twisted creatures living underground and unveil a dark mystery... or succumb to their own darkest desires.

~Setting things up atm, bare with me if something is formatted badly, first rp on Linemarvel!~

Inspirational images:

Old introduction stuff/more details:
'sup folks, I want to run a pathfinder pbp game (though not opposed to do a bit of messenger if it works out timewise)

Setup would be the Underdark, for mid level characters as a starting point, with lewdified Drow, Ilithids and other fanciful aberrations in part as opponents, in part as allies.
Aiming for a longer going story with a focus on mind control, corruption and transformation themes for lewdities, were instead of a gameover the players will find their goals and allegiances changing.

Starting plothook: The PC's have been captured in a surface raid (or if drow or similiar, fallen out of grace) and are about to be sold off at a slave auction, presenting themselfs before several potential buyers.

Game System: Pathfinder
Level: Thinking 7, open on details.
Open for all core classes and races that fit a core high fantasy theme, 3.5 stuff and 3rd party with DM approval
Open for both experienced and newcomer players, I will implement balancing as needed.

First rp here, though I have a little bit of prior D&D experience so open to questions/suggestions. If unsure about the lewdities I write, well, just check out my lewd games, Dark Rercruitment and Elven Tale series feature some scenes straight out of my roleplays. ^^

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark ~ Lewdified Pathfinder Roleplay

How strict or loose in terms of PF/D&D rules are you going for, with this? And what would you think about possibly doing solo games? Was pondering maybe an Aasimar futanari or something, perhaps, or another race possibly. If that would be acceptable.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How strict or loose in terms of PF/D&D rules are you going for, with this? And what would you think about possibly doing solo games? Was pondering maybe an Aasimar futanari or something, perhaps, or another race possibly. If that would be acceptable.
Strictness: Rule of fun. I do want tidy and proper character sheets, but for a good part to make sure people know what they are getting into. Give me a concrete example for a ruling to make if you want more, these things are hard to explain on their own. ^^

No issue with futa or Aasimar. About a third of encounters would be futa, knowing myself.

Solo.. Well, I'd like to 'feel myself' into the rp community here first, by getting to know folks, with something I know and am good with.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Strictness: Rule of fun. I do want tidy and proper character sheets, but for a good part to make sure people know what they are getting into. Give me a concrete example for a ruling to make if you want more, these things are hard to explain on their own. ^^

No issue with futa or Aasimar. About a third of encounters would be futa, knowing myself.

Solo.. Well, I'd like to 'feel myself' into the rp community here first, by getting to know folks, with something I know and am good with.
Oh I'd have as tidy a sheet as I could get, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to them. And I'm not overly picky about most rules really for smutty RP's. Really the only things I'd be iffy about would be straight up character death, and some of the obvious really... icky fetishes, guro, scat... etc. Other than that, really the only thing I would be worried about I guess, would be how sadistic a GM you'd be. :p

I'll go ahead and say that I'm up for at least trying this out, cos having a sexy Aasimar, or elf, or whatever I end up deciding on, getting captured by lots of sexy drow women and used, sounds yummy. :9

Would you be using Myth Weavers for character sheets? If so, I might go ahead and start making one up.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh I'd have as tidy a sheet as I could get, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to them. And I'm not overly picky about most rules really for smutty RP's.
Let me put it this way. Even playing with Veteran D&D players, you'd be one of the few that I haven't found a small inconsistency with.

I agree, to be clear, I want to tell a story too, but.. This is not a powerbuilding exercise, its a lewdity exercise.

Other than that, really the only thing I would be worried about I guess, would be how sadistic a GM you'd be. :p
Well, I'll admit, I do get a bit giddy with a good nat 1, but I have a tendency of going 'Are you SURE you want to do that?' at.. convenient times.

I'll go ahead and say that I'm up for at least trying this out, cos having a sexy Aasimar, or elf, or whatever I end up deciding on, getting captured by lots of sexy drow women
Oh, to be clear, theres more than drow. I have plans for .. yous, demons, undead (Character death don't count if you raise as sexy vampiress!), etc.

Would you be using Myth Weavers for character sheets? If so, I might go ahead and start making one up.
I wanted to first see if we gather enough interest, but feel free to. Errr.. You can propably tell me how things are handled here, I figure the rp wont happen in the sign up thread? I'd like to make a character creation thingie with all the details, ooc, in character, the usual suspects.

Anyway, lvl 7, 25 point buy, first hp max, then hp halfed without rounding up or rolled, gear as lvl 7 character, all alignments open, though heroic characters for the surface encouraged. Traits you need to purchase with the feat, but can take it multiple times, that should be all basics.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Let me put it this way. Even playing with Veteran D&D players, you'd be one of the few that I haven't found a small inconsistency with.

I agree, to be clear, I want to tell a story too, but.. This is not a powerbuilding exercise, its a lewdity exercise.
I think I get what you mean, and yeah, it would be I suppose, and I'm the same. I like to tell a story, but with lewdness too. :3

Well, I'll admit, I do get a bit giddy with a good nat 1, but I have a tendency of going 'Are you SURE you want to do that?' at.. convenient times.
Oh for sure, I get a little giddy too, cos that usually means good smut moments in the ero RP's here on ULMF.

Oh, to be clear, theres more than drow. I have plans for .. yous, demons, undead (Character death don't count if you raise as sexy vampiress!), etc.
I figured you did have other ideas, and I like the sounds of all of them. I figure if there's any succubi during this at some point, they'd enjoy having an Aasimar/angel kin to feed on and stuff, to make their sexy toy. Maybe if my gal gets turned into a sexy vampiress or something, she's corrupted in some way and has to feed on cum instead of blood, something like that :3

I wanted to first see if we gather enough interest, but feel free to. Errr.. You can propably tell me how things are handled here, I figure the rp wont happen in the sign up thread? I'd like to make a character creation thingie with all the details, ooc, in character, the usual suspects.

Anyway, lvl 7, 25 point buy, hp halfed without rounding up or added together, gear as lvl 7 character, all alignments open, though heroic characters for the surface encouraged. Traits you need to purchase with the feat, but can take it multiple times, that should be all basics.
Yeah we likely wouldn't do the thread stuff right in here in the signup thread. I'd make us a sub-forum or something to tinker with, if we did it PbP. As for the last part, I can just make the sheet and hold it on Myth-Weavers until it's time to do anything with it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

getting lost in quote jungle, responding with - :p

-Heh, I also recently had a character roll a nat 20 and send a demoness away with arcane doodles. Granted, she had just fucked out another characters soul so lucky them, but that really ruined round two there.

-Kinky vampiric idea, infact, I had someone turned into a Vetala vampire in another incarnation of this campaign. Short way from there to lewdities.

-As I said, I'd like to assemble the classical four players the least, more fun on the auction block. Last time I ran this campaign, not long ago at all infact, the players began trying to manipulate and molest one another to motivate their prefered bidder, quite entertaining.
Not to say I don't do 1on1's, but for one, I don't know people here much, apologies, plus, nowadays, I usually do 1on1 with the expressed goal of creating a CYOA roleplay, because... 's how I roll yo.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry bout that. I don't normally do quotes all that much. :p

And lol, that last bit cracked me up. They really did that to each other? XD

As for the last part, the solo games, I'm always up for them, if you have ideas you wanna try out or something, or even just test the waters. I like getting my characters smutted and whatnot, and present a nice little story to go with it. Up to you of course.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Interested in read or play. I had never tried pathfinder but i had played DnD

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And lol, that last bit cracked me up. They really did that to each other? XD
The priest wanted to hang with the mushroom lady, so she got.. convinced that trying to purify the succubus is much more important. While the succubus leered that she'd 'purify' her alright. (Which was all in all ironic, because said mushroom lady was a Fungus Queen )

Half the group before a succubus, masturbating, other half kneeling before the Deathknight, pledging allegiance. Good times. Seeking to repeat them with even more potential doms. ^^

As for the last part, the solo games, I'm always up for them, if you have ideas you wanna try out or something, or even just test the waters. I like getting my characters smutted and whatnot, and present a nice little story to go with it. Up to you of course.
Well, I'm always looking for good lewd writers to mix up with. See my Elven Tale series on my blog, thats entirely from 1on1 roleplays.

p.s. If you want you can post the character sheet ahead of time, might convince others that are usually shy with D&D or pathfinder to join in.

Interested in read or play. I had never tried pathfinder but i had played DnD
Which one? 3.5 is exeptionally easy, basically two or three differences to learn and more variety, some good rebalancing from 3.5, older editions might get trickier.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

2, 3, 3.5

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2, 3, 3.5
You'll do fine. I can make a note on what changed to pathfinder in the creation thread, but its like 3.5 with a few additions and no more dead levels.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm... I'm curious if Aaluran, from the Book of Erotic Fantasy would be one of the deities allowed, for my character to worship. Thinking of making a cleric of hers for my Aasimar gal, but don't think she's a PF deity. :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm... I'm curious if Aaluran, from the Book of Erotic Fantasy would be one of the deities allowed, for my character to worship. Thinking of making a cleric of hers for my Aasimar gal, but don't think she's a PF deity. :p
Well, you can worship a sock-puppet if you want to, unless you are paladin or cleric no one cares that much, if you are a divine caster we'll need to go more indepth.
My general rule with 3rd party is first see if theres something better in core, and when they don't believe me I'm like 'theres a TN undead deity of undying love, a Slaad Breeder prestige class and a brood parasite in canon, and thats just 3.5 expanded, don't get me started on 1.0's rule for orgies, D&D is fucked up, yo'

Can you tell me that deities rough idea? Too lazy to dig up the BoEF.

On another note, with a pm poke I got 3 interests, looking good!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will worship the tentacle god of the fertility and endless pleasure : p

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I get what you mean, I've got the BoEF so can copy paste stuff. This is basically all it really says about Aaluran on her page, from what I could see. I suppose I could just go with Arshea or someone else instead, if this would be too much to try and convert somehow.

Lesser deity

Alignment: CG

Portfolio: Seduction, Sexuality, Passion, and Courting.

Domains: Chaos, Joining, Pleasure

Favored Weapon: Light Mace ("The Caress of Aaluran")

Backstory stuff:
Aaluran (AH-luh-ron) is the hermaphroditic deity
of passion, lust, temptation, and the sexual power.
Depending on whom you ask, Aaluran is either a
male or female deity, and as a result, is worshipped
equally by both genders. “His” area of domain covers
the stirrings of passion in all beings, regardless
of who they are or what. Aaluran loathes combat
and war, seeing them as hideous abominations that
quench the very thing that he loves—life. Aaluran is
a very popular deity, and is often prayed to before a
man or woman begins a sexual endeavor. His favors
are commonly granted to those that are bold and
aggressive in their pursuit of sexual pleasure. However,
his message of promiscuity and sexual freedom
go counter to lawful and close-minded deities who
see him as a source of chaos and confusion. It is said
that Aaluran is the sibling to the god of thieves—
a fitting match considering the similarity in their
impact on society. He sends his avatars to wander
the world, mating with those that he finds pleasing
to the eye and willing to accept his teachings. Despite
being a chaotic deity, however, Aaluran is not malicious
and does not go out of his way to cause trouble,
unless it’s spreading sexual awareness and openness
to close-minded societies.

Clergy:

Clerics of Aaluran are almost universally attractive
beings that embrace life with a gusto. His priests and priestesses are very active, establishing grand, ornate
temples where seekers may fi nd comfort as well as
traveling into the wilderness to spread the tenants
of free love
Because of their propensity for promiscuity, clerics
of Aaluran sometimes run afoul of the authorities
within sexually repressed societies, who view them
as dangerous elements bent on destroying the social
fabric Clerics that fi nd themselves in this situation
will do their best to avoid confl ict and educate
those around them—if that fails, most are willingly
to leave, although a few have created “sexual revolutions

Clerics of Aaluran pray for spells at sunset, the
time of lovers The holidays of Aaluran occur primarily
in spring and summer, which are considered
the times of heightened passion and fecundity Aalurans
clerics sometimes multiclass as bards, rogues,
and imagists—fi ghters and other martial types are
exceedingly rare Aaluran’s colors are white, gold,
and red.

Dogma:

Passion is the most exquisite of emotions Find that
which pleases you and pursue it to the height of
ecstasy The chase is more important than the goal
Do not tie yourself down to just one person, as there
are many diff erent experience yet to try Sex and
sexual pleasure are the rights of every being, while
denial and repression are the worst crimes imaginable
Do your best to liberate others from their sexual
shackles Males and females are equal in their power
and should be treated with respect and equality

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will worship the tentacle god of the fertility and endless pleasure : p
You might meet with your god then.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like mind control as a status effect for temporary smuts, but I'm guessing here it's more of a permanent thing, with various degrees of control being removed from players?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I get what you mean, I've got the BoEF so can copy paste stuff. This is basically all it really says about Aaluran on her page, from what I could see. I suppose I could just go with Arshea or someone else instead, if this would be too much to try and convert somehow.

Lesser deity

Alignment: CG

Portfolio: Seduction, Sexuality, Passion, and Courting.

Domains: Chaos, Joining, Pleasure

Favored Weapon: Light Mace ("The Caress of Aaluran")

Backstory stuff:
Aaluran (AH-luh-ron) is the hermaphroditic deity
of passion, lust, temptation, and the sexual power.
Depending on whom you ask, Aaluran is either a
male or female deity, and as a result, is worshipped
equally by both genders. “His” area of domain covers
the stirrings of passion in all beings, regardless
of who they are or what. Aaluran loathes combat
and war, seeing them as hideous abominations that
quench the very thing that he loves—life. Aaluran is
a very popular deity, and is often prayed to before a
man or woman begins a sexual endeavor. His favors
are commonly granted to those that are bold and
aggressive in their pursuit of sexual pleasure. However,
his message of promiscuity and sexual freedom
go counter to lawful and close-minded deities who
see him as a source of chaos and confusion. It is said
that Aaluran is the sibling to the god of thieves—
a fitting match considering the similarity in their
impact on society. He sends his avatars to wander
the world, mating with those that he finds pleasing
to the eye and willing to accept his teachings. Despite
being a chaotic deity, however, Aaluran is not malicious
and does not go out of his way to cause trouble,
unless it’s spreading sexual awareness and openness
to close-minded societies.

Clergy:

Clerics of Aaluran are almost universally attractive
beings that embrace life with a gusto. His priests and priestesses are very active, establishing grand, ornate
temples where seekers may fi nd comfort as well as
traveling into the wilderness to spread the tenants
of free love
Because of their propensity for promiscuity, clerics
of Aaluran sometimes run afoul of the authorities
within sexually repressed societies, who view them
as dangerous elements bent on destroying the social
fabric Clerics that fi nd themselves in this situation
will do their best to avoid confl ict and educate
those around them—if that fails, most are willingly
to leave, although a few have created “sexual revolutions

Clerics of Aaluran pray for spells at sunset, the
time of lovers The holidays of Aaluran occur primarily
in spring and summer, which are considered
the times of heightened passion and fecundity Aalurans
clerics sometimes multiclass as bards, rogues,
and imagists—fi ghters and other martial types are
exceedingly rare Aaluran’s colors are white, gold,
and red.

Dogma:

Passion is the most exquisite of emotions Find that
which pleases you and pursue it to the height of
ecstasy The chase is more important than the goal
Do not tie yourself down to just one person, as there
are many diff erent experience yet to try Sex and
sexual pleasure are the rights of every being, while
denial and repression are the worst crimes imaginable
Do your best to liberate others from their sexual
shackles Males and females are equal in their power
and should be treated with respect and equality
So someone wanted to worship both Bast/Sharess and Slaanesh.

Anyway, not a fan, primarly because if you already are a lewd pleasure hunter when you start out, theres not much of a character arch to be had by being molested as sex slave in the underdark. Not saying you have to be a virgin, but this is pushing it.

More importantly, there is actually an obscure core deity that fits the bill better:

I like mind control as a status effect for temporary smuts, but I'm guessing here it's more of a permanent thing, with various degrees of control being removed from players?
Depends on how you define a degree of control.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Eh I don't mind just using one of the basic PF deities if my character really needs one. Also, I'm assuming that we'd be starting out captured or something, but guess I should ask just in case. What would starting money/gear be? I'm normally only starting at level 1, so dun really know how much I ought to be giving my gal and whatnot. Also what you mentioned in the first post or two, whatever we end up with as our max HP, we should half that?