BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra
Ice Fortress
Tag: All.

"No objections on my part, mistress. As with the others gathered here, your command is what matters, and we await it."

Dasyra turned to Lorelai.

"I know you come from a place where the binding of the law is absolute, but we are far from there now. Far away from my beloved woods as well. This is a new place, a new world, and a new life for us all - or unlife as it may well turn out. We have an objective and we must stay focused on that. I understand your hesitance, but this may turn out for the best."

She then eyed Xylia and Jezzebelle.

"So, you're both with the mistress as well. I am Dasyra. Ranger of the Bright Wood. We're new here, but we're a far cry from fresh meat... Xylia was it? What exactly are you, anyway? You haven't said much."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong, Lyra, Sylvie
Everfrost
Tag: All

"I do respect your subservience to the rules of your society, it will serve you well, but know that, from now on, it is my laws that take precedence over all others. If this displeases you remember that you are property of mine, in my house. But lets proceed."

"Alright then my pretties. Where to start, ah, yes, rule zero.. " Ventus stated, whilest Lyra grew progressively more enthusiastic about her suckling, giving Lena a happy smile.

"If ever you find one of my rules or commands putting you in grave danger, or you are convinced there will be consequences that threatens the mission, you may ignore my rules, .. as long as necessary.

Rule one: You will follow my commands with devotion, until your demise and beyond.
Rule two: You will fight for me, Everfrost and your companions. If someone threatens one of us, they threaten us all.
Rule three: You will treat me with respect and your fellow companions friendly.
Rule four: You will only have intercourse with mistress or her other wifes. You are not cheap sluts. My faith commands you to make love and enjoy the beauty of others, but do not confuse this with wanton greed.
Rule five: Intelligent undead of higher rank are to be obeyed.. those of lesser rank are to be protected. Unintelligent undead are to be awakened to join our cause if possible, or given the mercy of destruction as apropriate.
Rule six: living foes you encounter are to be disposed of only if absolutely necessary. Preferably they are to be captured and offered the blissful joining of servitude to mistress in undeath.. if they refuse and insist on refusal they are to be disposed of.
Rule seven: I expect a disciplined conduct. No savagery and mistreatment of prisoners or unfair combat tactics."

Ventus nodded, then raised a hand. "You wonder what I mean with wifes, propably. Let me explain. Those collars around your neck are an insurance policy. The one thing I will force you to wear.
I will however give you the option to join my beloved brides, or join me in undeath, any time you request... I have no need for a collar anymore if you swear an oath of love and devotion to me. But even then, I consider all of you my brides to be. I understand that it is hard to contain yourself at observing such perfect, undying beauty around yourselfs, so I allow you to endulge, either with one another, or with me and my wifes.. oh yes, if this wasn't clear, Sylvie and Lyra are my loyal, devoted companions for eternity."

"Wiiiife!" Lyra cheered, wiggling a silvery ring with a turquoise stone in it that any but Lena would have struggled to notice. Sylvie smirked, having a similiar, albeit translucent ring on her finger, while Ventus ring mimicked silvery leaves, in which several turquoise stones were set. "Was a bitch to get a ring for me but it worked, heh." Sylvie grinned, while Ventus shot her a slightly scolding and, yes, definitly loving smile.

"Anything else.. oh yes! Lorelai, but the others two, please remember that death need not be painful, hateful seperation. With the proper preparations and if you consent and gladly give the msot beautiful moment of your life can be frozen in eternity, never having to end. If you must create undead.. make them beautiful, to make it clear and less poetic." The Deathknight nodded, adding this caveat, before smiling at the assembled adventurers.

"So then, my beautifuls. Do you have any questions? If not, Sylvie will assist you in preparing to head out for your mission. Note that as a ghost she can't stray far, so she will only give you a short description of the way. Remember, earth elementals are tough, but slow and lacking in versatility and speed, still, underground, they may turn out to have an edge you are not used to, even if you fought them before." Ventus adviced, with a slightly concerned smile.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost

Lorelai held her tongue. No point in pointing out this wasn't really a society after all. But she'd try to make one of it if needed.

Lorelai wasn't entirely sure she liked the fact the rules were nonbinding, but she understood the versatility. And rules weren't laws after all. Wait, what was that last one?

"Please define unfair combat tactics, mistress. By some societies standards, crossbows are considered both unfair and dishonorable. Or ambushes. Or fortifications. Or magic."

The first lot of rules she expected, the undead thing she already heard and was a pain. The treatment of the living was a little surprising, but made little difference. She doubted she'd face many foes of legitimate fashion, and it was never likely justice would be a high priority here, although that it got this far was nice at least.

Nice to see undead still were slightly delusional as usual though. Brides to be indeed. She could certainly understand the concept, but she wasn't sure Ventus understood anymore how romance was supposed to work normally. Dying and coming back could sometimes be... Warping. Whole new set of instincts, powers, instinctual need to predate in many cases. Total abandoning of most biological urges that directed much of the livings goals and needs. The undead here seemed to retain their lustful needs. She wondered if that was due to the proximity of this positive energy blight. Also made her wonder if it allowed the undead to be fertile again. Though she supposed there'd be undead children around if they were. Although... Dhampirs...

"I've not fought earth elementals, but I've used these gems before to command them in combat. My gem contains an earth elemental summons. We'll be at an extreme disadvantage. Earth elementals can move through the earth and stone. Flights our only safety net, but they won't expose themselves if we do. Or drop from the ceiling atop of us. And they can strike at us from inside the earth. They expose themselves when they do, but we won't be able to strike at them before hand. The larger the elemental, the more powerful they are as well. Since I can't muster any forces to fight for us, I'll have to rely on summons. Won't need to prepare desecrate or animate until I'm around here again, since won't have any undead around prior, and elementals aren't alive or dead and cannot be animated, so I have divine energies to re-allocate towards such. But ultimately, there's not much we can do about their mobility. We'll just have to accept we will be assaulted from below at all times, and keep those most vulnerable in mid air."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jezzebelle
Everfrost
Tag: Ventus

As Ventus would roll off her rules to the group, though Jezzebelle imagined it was mostly due to the new comers as she and Xylia had already been here sometime before the other four, she would merely nod in agreement as each one was listed off. "I am well familiar with your rules, Mistress. I am not new to this situation. Even as a slaver, I was... particular, when it came to my play partners. Very few of my previous captures really caught my fancy that much. I have no problem... breaking in, fresh recruits though if needed. As for the others I can behave, if they can. As long nobody gives me any shit, I don't see any reason why we couldn't get along. I can... obey orders of those not my mistress, if not just begrudgingly so, but as long as said orders are not TOO objectionable, I won't cause a stink. I am also more than capable of watching over our... lesser brethren when the situation arises. I can be... merciful, as the mistress or situation calls for it. I was a slaver, not a mindless beast. As for the undead turning... I will just hold onto that card for the time being... I am rather comfortable as I am right now... Though if that is all, than I am ready for service regardless of the means of acquiring said funds when my.... sister-wives, for lack of a better term, are." She would finish before setting her cup down on the table and stretching a bit.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong, Lyra, Sylvie
Everfrost
Tag: Lorelai, Jezz

"All dishonorable tactics. Not crossbow and magic, but an ambush is clearly not a fair way to fight. You should challenge your foes with blades held high and voices raised to praise your mistress.. I am aware that this is not always possible but it should be what you strive for." She nodded, with a chivalrous smile.

A smile that got a dangerous edge when she added, towards Jezz:"Are you sure you don't require a further moment to sit down and recover yourself? I don't want to overtax you."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Everfrost

Dasyra shouldered her bow and prepared to move out. She'd hear enough from her new mistress and was eager to get going. It would be therapeutic to track and hunt and fight again. The pull of her bowstring and the release of her arrows would focus her, ground her in some work and help her to come to grips with the current situation a bit more.

"We'll strive to live up to your wishes, Lady Nightsong. You'll not mind, I trust, if the occasional arrow goes unannounced from my bow. Especially if aimed at the sort of creature that won't appreciate your name, like an earth elemental?"

The elf leaned in and whispered to Ventus.

"Besides, if I'm not mistaken, you'll much prefer to be the one appreciating me shouting and praising your name, over and over again?"

The high elf grinned suggestively and then walked away from the death knight to stand beside her other companions.

"Let's go then. Sylvie, show us the way to this tomb and we'll take care of the rest."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong, Sylvie, Lyra
Unknown Ice Fortress

Ventus chuckled slightly, again slightly blushing at her flirtative slave. Sylvie was less easily distracted, however. "Should there be a please somewhere in there? There should be a pretty please somewhere in there. Alright, lets go. Lyra, no following after." "Awwwww.."

Sylvie leads the way, out of Ventus frozen domicile, floating ahead fast enough to keep you at a steady pace when trying to follow her, whilest Ventus reached out and caressed Lyras cheek calmingly.

The ghost at one point turned around, checking out the ragtag gang of heroes following her and crossing her ghostly arms with a slightly disapproving sneer to her lips. "You know, Mistress paid a lot of money on you lot. I'm not saying you better don't mess this up but.. You better don't mess this up. Eh, I'll prepare dinner, IF you come back. Break a leeeg!" She waved, indicating the way for you lot to follow.. apparently she couldn't leave the furthest reach of the frozen area.

The way ahead was a stoney, pretty much eventless tunnel that wound slowly to the right. Not too long and the tunnel opened up into a larger cave that, to expertised eyes, showed signs of having collapsed. In the middle within you spot a stone structure, a tomb, large enough to be called a small palace. This priest must have been a big name, causing you to wonder why Ventus wouldn't reanimate someone such as he as a powerful, cheap soldier.

Either way, the entrance to the tomb is unexpectedly guarded by a creature many times your size, looking to be made of solid rock, patiently standing there. It hasn't noticed you yet but if you close the distance it likely will.

(pretty much like that but mushrooms in place of grass in the underdark.)

(Note that the visibility in the underdark makes it so you have to create a lightspell, unless you have dark vision, a spell which makes the sneaky approach impossible. The large earth elemental stands about 70 ft away. First test encounter to see how you do, without lewdities, most likely. Feel free to post your first turn actions, I'll sort them into the initiative order.)

The Earth elementals Initiative is 12.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb of Elemental Questionable Ethics

( 21 Initiative, Cast Greater Magic Weapon and Magic Vestments twice before we arrive on myself, and maintain Light on my shield. Cast Shield of Faith and advance when we enter combat. I keep 20 feet between myself and the target.)

Lorelai followed along, watching the ghost. She clearly was unimpressed. Lorelai wasn't too surprised. She really wish she could animate a bodyguard to match the elementals, but rules were rules. And she didn't have any bodies to use anyways.

The darkness made a stealth approach impossible for them. None of them were darkness dwellers that she could tell, so she cast Light on her shield. Since they were undergoing into combat, she precast Greater Magic Weapon and two Magic Vestment spells on her weapon, armor and shield respectively. It'd give her seven hours. "Goddess, as I go into battle, may your faith guide my blade, and defend me in the hours ahead."

On arrival, the tomb was enormous. It raised many questions. Why the faithful never followed it down to protect or retrieve it. She imagined Ventus never animated the priest for simple reasons. She couldn't get to him. The ghost was bound to the region, and Earth Elementals had untraditional souls and didn't really have life to extinguish. And were excellent at pulping things or sending them flying. Lorelai had a fondness for them. Still, this was a major opponent, and she hadn't a chance to replace the animation spells she had. Somewhat a disadvantage, but she'd make do.

Her immediate priority was defense, the enemy was not to be underestimated. She called upon her faith to Shield her then advanced. "Goddess, may my faith deflect the blows of the unbelievers, so that I may serve you a little longer in my fleeting life."

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Tomb of Greenwood Staff Acquisition

(Should actually be 15 initiative, since I did the wrong modifier)

Despite her darkvision, some of her party did not have the ability to see very well in the dark, and so Dasyra was forced to give up the element of surprise. This wasn't the end of the world however. She could still find a weak point in the elemental's body with her arrows while the others distracted and dismantled it through other various methods.

She stayed well to the back of the group, and nocked an arrow.

"So, does anyone know a good method of taking out an earth elemental, aside from a full frontal assault?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb of Elemental Inconvenience
Tag: Dasyra

"Elementals are from another world. They can be banished. But that magic is beyond myself. That it's still here means it must be Called, not summoned. So Protection spells wouldn't work, even if there was such thing as protection from the morally and ethically uncaring. Brute force or mind control are our sole options. And I cannot do the latter.," says Lorelai simply, "Of course, if we run into any other kind of elemental, I have no idea. I only know this much because of the Earth elemental gems I make. So. Start shooting, or cast something to improve yourself. You won't get many chances where it's exposed."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Tomb of Epic Rock Thing
Tag: Lorelai

"Right, so we're gonna hit the thing until it crumbles," Dasyra confirmed her agreement with Lorelai's assessment.

She muttered some of her ranger's magic intonations and maneuvered her hands to appeal to the spirit of the Great Oak, blessing her with the added protection off nature. Dasyra's skin became barky, her appearance becoming more akin to that of a dryad.

[Cast Barkskin, +3 AC, duration = 70 minutes]

After her spell was cast she took her bow and aimed towards the great elemental.

"As soon as we're ready and prepared, I'll fire as many arrows as I can before it reaches us. Maybe we can kite this thing."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat round 1

Initative order: Lorelai -> Dasyra -> Earth elemental Others unknown.

As you advance and close in on the tomb the earth elemental comes into full sight and growls threateningly. Determining you a threat and with your talking alerting it fully the creature suddenly quite literally sinks into the ground, disappearing completely from view as you cast your spells. Perhaps it retreated?

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Familiar Ice Fortress

Xylia pursed her lips with a disapproving look as her question went largely unanswered for a while. A definite answer either way would have told her more about her newfound companions than simple introductions. Lorelai finally did respond, with an honest enough answer. Seemed to be more of a thinker than an actor to Xylia. The aasimar seemed afraid, to Xylia's amusement. But was she the type to fight or crumble if pressed? Time would tell. The elf seemed content enough with the situation, but struck Xylia as opposite of Lorelai; more of an actor than a planner. Jezzebelle... proud and stubborn. Time will tell how adaptable she would be to this place.

As Dasyra addressed her, she brought a finger to her lips and feigned confusion.

"What am I? I am what I appear to me, no more and no less," she answered the elf. "And being new here does make you fresh meat. You are uninitiated, for now. But that should change shortly," Xylia finished with a thoughtful smile.

---

Within the temple, Xylia moved away from Lorelai as the light was cast, seeming to prefer the shadows, but otherwise showed no other reaction to it.

As the golem came within sight, Xylia stayed towards the center of the party and began to murmur and make a few gestures, casting Mage Armor upon herself. While doing so, one might notice that her teeth and fingernails- which appeared far sharper and predatory than ordinary- begin to glimmer faintly. The whole while, her gaze would not leave the golem until it disappeared from view.

Actions:
Initiative:
Free = Martial Precognition (+1 AC and reflex save against attacks originating within 60 ft)
Swift = Arcane Strike (+1 damage to weapons, treated as magical)
Standard = Mage Armor (+4 AC)
Move = Stay within center of party

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost/tomb place

After everyone was prepared to leave, Lena got her gear and prepared to head out with them, nodding to Ventus when she gave them their orders. "It's alright Lyra, I'll be back soon enough, and we can dance some more when we do," Lena told Lyra, gently patting her on the head and smiling at her. "And mistress... I will do my best to make you proud, and to follow your orders to the best of my abilities. I... want to be useful," Lena then said, bowing politely to Ventus.

Lena sighed after that, and, with her gear ready, she headed out with the others, following Sylvie along. When Sylvie spoke, Lena considered trying to smack her, but decided against it. "Don't worry Sylvie... we'll be back, and with what we were ordered to get, and without any broken legs... hopefully," Lena told Sylvie.

Lena followed the others along, taking up the rear guard as they traveled, until they came to the elemental that was guarding the entryway to the tomb they were wanting to get into. "Does anyone need extra light to see? If so, take my everburning torch," Lena asked the others as the elemental came into their sight, offering her magical torch to anyone that needed it, and tossing it to them, before drawing her blades, and preparing to follow Dasyra's lead in casting a spell to make her skin be covered in a barky like coating, to further enhance her defenses.

( , and forgot to add +2 for favored terrain, being underground, so total initiative is actually 10.)

Actions:
Standard: Cast Barkskin, +3 AC, duration = 40 minutes
Move: Move to the front of the party, and put herself between the elemental, and the others.
Swift: draw both weapons
Free: Dunno what else she can really do, so nothing.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jezzebelle
Ice Tomb

(
Free Action: Retrieve Sword from the Glove of Storing
Move Action: Move to the front of formation
Standard Action: Cast Displacement on Self)

Upon seeing the elemental stir to life before slowly sinking into the ground, Jezzeble would immediately call her enchanted blade from her Glove of storing before stepping to the front of the group and casting Displacement on herself, making her a harder target to hit and get into a ready stance for when the thing would decide to pop back up out of the ground. She would then look around the area, trying to make a mental note of her surroundings and keeping an eye for places where the creature may be likely to emerge getting ready to either toss her blade or cast a spell if needed.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat round 1

Initative order: Lorelai -> Dasyra -> Jezz-> Earth elemental ->Lena -> Xylia

Jezz displaces herself.. is she here? Is she there? Its hard to tell for anyone without truesight!

Lena draws her weapons and moves to the front.

Xylia pounces.. the ground..

All of you look around suspiciously.

Lorelai and Dasyra can't spot the earth elemental anymore and thus hold their action only for a rumbling underground to emerge, the earth suddenly breaking open under Lena!

A quite literally rock hard fist uppercuts her, sending her flying (acrobatics check to not land prone as you are pushed back 10 ft. You take 20 damage).

After emerging the earth elemental slowly sinks back into the earth.. but not completely, it is open to counterattacks now!

Round 2 go!

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb of SHORYUKEN

The elemental submerged, then re-emerged to strike Lena flying! Lorelai knew Earth elementals could pinball their opponents, but that was a new one. She had some fond memories of using an earth elemental to devastating effect when besieging some cults base. There wasn't many things some elemental or other couldn't make a liability.

Fortunately, they were slow, and the creature hadn't quite submerged yet. So Lorelai advanced on it, charging if need be, and took a strike at it.

It was a risky move to approach a creature with a reach advantage, but she had to close with it and get her hits in. She didn't have time to go for her full buff compliment, but it'd have to do.

( 22 to Hit, 12 damage, so 7.)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tomb of something or other

( = 18, assuming that passes said check, as I didn't get a DC to let me know what passes said check.)

Lena was taken by complete surprise as the earth elemental literally fucking uppercut her, her head snapping back a bit as she was thrown back a bit, landing on her feet, amazingly. "Goddamn, that hurt," Lena groaned as she landed, teetering on her heels for a moment, before she caught herself to keep from falling, and thankful she was wearing her armor, else she thought her entire rib cage might have been crushed with that single blow. "Anyone get the number of that carriage?" Lena asked the others, shaking her head a bit, as she prepared herself again, to dodge the next attack that came her way, as she maneuvered around a bit to stay nearer to the others.

As she moved, Lena muttered another spell to make her blades denser, so she could actually cut into this rocky bastard for its earlier attack on her. "Alright you bastard, bring it on. You won't catch me that easily again," Lena thought to herself as she raised her weapons, ready to fight, though doubting they could take on this elemental without something a little more in terms of keeping its attention off of them, because she couldn't afford to take another hit like that, and her midsection ached quite badly. "So um... maybe let's back off for now, until we can come up with a better plan of action. If that thing hits me again like that, I'm... probably gonna be paste. And I would rather live," Lena suggested after a few moments.

Actions:
Standard: Casting "Lead Blades" which makes all of Lena's melee weapons she's carrying deal damage as if one size category larger than they actually are. (Medium longsword that normally deals 1d8, not deals 2d6, etc...)
Move: Moving to position herself 10 feet to the right of the group, so back a bit, cos she can't afford to take another hit like that. Unless everyone agrees that retreating is the best option for now, in which case, GTFO with everyone else.
Minor: Nada
Free: Nada

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Tomb of Oh-Snap, It came from Below, oh sh--!
Tag: Marines! We are leaving!

Dasyra let out a surprised "meep" as the earth elemental surfaced, Dasyra let fly her arrows.

Action: Many Shot, Firing at +14 (two arrows hit if success), and +9.

Roll is crap. 5+14 = 19 and then a nat 1 fails ( ).

Assuming that its AC is higher than 19. If not, damage is two dice rolls of 1d8+4 each.

She looses arrows in quick succession at the shifting mound, but they either fly wide or glance off harmlessly from its rocky exterior.

"Um... yeah. Perhaps we should reconsider the direct approach!" She nods and looks to the others, preparing to flee if they do. They would need to regroup and come up with a better plan. Maybe some sort of distraction would do.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb of Rocky Balboa

Lorelai nodded, noting the effect everyone was having. "I concur. We should withdraw. I've a couple spells that should allow us to handle this. Given we have a week to settle this I believe it shouldn't be an issue. And it's been a long day anyways. We should do what we should have done earlier and determine exactly what our resources and options are. There's bound to be more than just this elemental after all."

Lorelai prepared to bolt for it. She'd probably take a hit in the process, but she was confident she could outrun the creature. They weren't fast. She did have some ideas, but it wasn't like they had a wizard with them. She was certain one of them just used an arcane spell though so perhaps it was still manageable.