RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasrya
Elemental Tomb
Tag: Rock Witch and teammates

Initiative = 20
Reflex Save = 23

Dasyra's eyes went wide as she took in the sight of the nude women in front of her, and the poor, exhausted form of Lena being impaled by a rocky shaft.

"Eyahh... what have you done to her??? What'd she ever do to you?!"

The elf ranger hopped to the side, drawing her arrows quickly. Then she looked down at the ground, where the earth shook and the cock-shaped pillars of rock started to jut up towards herself and Lorelai.

"Eeeep!" the blonde ranger danced her way forward to nimbly avoid the phallic staligmites.

"Hey, hey! Will you relax lady? Or we won't take it easy on you!"

She aimed a pair of arrows at the rock witch, then peered around and looked at the pottery. It seemed quite nice.

"Hey! Stop attacking us or I'll break your pottery!" She threatened, hoping maybe that would have an effect.

Delay an attack action after Zilrax's fear spell. Also depending on her reaction to the pottery threat, Dasyra will either fire at the pottery or at the rock witch... it'll depend on her response, honestly.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark
Tag: All

It did not take much to convince Xylia to hang back- she was not keen on being attacked again, nor fighting foes invulnerable to her abilities. She stayed a far distance from the fight, watching it but not joining in. Nonetheless, she kept alert for any ambushes that might come her way as her companions fought their new enemy.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Earth Witch
Earth Tomb

Threatening me with your friend in the way? You know I had my doubts for a moment, but clearly you are villains." She seems unaffected by the fear spell, while slamming her hands together, the rock behind you slamming together, trapping you two and Lena with the earth-witch. The rust monster was trapped behind the earthen wall, sadly mewling and scraping up against it.

"Though you are rather odd robbers... Threaten the pottery all you want, its pretty sturdy." She chuckled, staying behind Lena who was getting fucked by an earthen dildo, right infront of you. (attacks have a 20% chance to hit Lena instead). "This one was rather resistant to interrogation, but I'm sure I'll get the two of you to talk."

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb of Elemental Crud
Tag: Lena, Elemental, Dasyra

Lorelai curses as they were sealed off from behind suddenly, cutting them off from aid. Her and Dasyra it seemed. they were in trouble.

"Villains? Honestly, I don't WANT to be here. I tried to convince them of every possible alternative to robbing a tomb, something that is not something suitable for one of my faith. But I don't have a choice, as we're wearing slave collars that force us to obey. Honestly from my perspective though, you torturing and ravaging individuals makes you as villainous as any other. I at least sent your allies home to their dimension.," grunts Lorelai as she surveyed the situation.

She'd have to maneuver around her target then.

"As for her, we can save no one if we die or are captured. I don't want her to die. But given you seem inclined to probably rape her to death with those rocks of yours, it might well be a mercy for me to end her life than to let you prolong her agony. I don't want to kill you either. But if you force me to, I won't hold back. I have no choice but to recover her in one fashion or another. Please return her to us and let us out so we both can save wasted time and sweat on this song and dance."

Lorelai skirted around the edge, casting Greater Magic Weapon on her mace as she got in position. She had to be ready for her opponent to choose the violent route.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Earth Tomb

"Villains?? You're the villain! Hurting our friend in that horrible way... Um... Lena, she is hurting you right? You're not maybe, into this? I can't tell with your cock being all hard like that."

Dasyra shook her head, and motioned to Lorelai. "You go right and I'll go left. She can't use Lena as a shield against both of us!"

The elf then bolted to the left side of the room and turned again, aiming towards the witch, but not firing unless she was the one with the open shot. She didn't want to risk harming poor Lena.

"And of course we want our friend safe and unharmed. You're the cruel one using a mortal shield! Now let her go and let's talk without violence!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Earth Witch
Earth Tomb

Lorelai found herself impaled by one of the rocky dildos, thrusting into her sex.. it was not as painful as expected, but neither was it too pleasant, until the rock began vibrating slowly. (you were hit by the spell by the way, just held that result until the attack you take 2d6 and if you want to move you have to first.. remove yourself)

"You are invading this tomb!" She looked at the collars for a moment though, hesitating her earthen assault.

"If you are forced to do this then I regret that I have to do what I have to do to protect these ancient treasures. Go!" And with that, she sent Lena, charging at Lorelai, with cock throbbing.
Lena attempts to grapple and subdue Lorelai.. but its hard to tell if this is her own choice of the rocks controlling her.

The Earth witch meanwhile rushed at Dasyra. "The answer is I can make it so you are into it, but if you are all just slaves that don't know what you are stealing from the elemental temples, interrogating is pointless.. I'll have to train you to be obediant to me in secret. Lena, disable the other one, I shall deal with this foe." The earth- elemental witch summoned a strapon around her waist, smirking at Dasyra. "When I'm through with you a normal, soft, squishy cock just wont satisfy you anymore, whore. Lena here was the same. At first she'd complain and whimper, but after a while you all just moan in lust and beg for more. Mortals are so squishy." The earth witch tries to grapple Dasyra!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Tomb of Undeniable Lewdity

As the others came in, Lena moaned softly, in a bit of pain, and pleasure both, shuddering as she was stood up by the witch girl, or whatever she was. "W-Wait... all of you, please, we d-don't need to fight. I a-already told you, that we don't know anything about this staff, o-other than we were sent to collect it to pay for our mistress's debt," Lena whimpered softly to her companions, and to her captor.

( )

When shoved forward, Lena felt her body trying to act of her own accord, Lena tried to resist though. She lunged for Lorelai, trying to grab her, but also trying to resist the orders of the witch. "N-No... Lorelai I... I can't... c-control my body. A-And shut up you... you... Witch! I did no such of a thing," Lena cried out, first to her companion, and then to her captor, trying to shake off the controlling of her body as best she could.

( )

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb of elemental Mind Control?
Tag: Lena, Witch, Dasyra

Lorelai yelped as her armor was pierced and up into her sex, crying out as she's impaled, snarling as she is assaulted by her ally. Some sort of mind control? Irrelevant at the moment.

Either way she was in trouble and had to get off this blasted rock. But she had to avoid being double teamed first. As Lena grabbed in, Lorelai tried to give a deflecting strike against Lena, trying to be careful not to cripple her.

( 15. Lena's naked so hit. 11 damage)

"I'm sorry Lena, but I can't save you if you're raping me. I'll heal you afterwards.," said Lorelai as she managed to deflect Lena from getting a hold of her.

With herself currently impaled, she grunted and focused her mind for a moment more as the vibrating rock tried to distract her. She pulled her elemental gem and spoke the command word, summoning her own earth elemental to flank the elemental witch. She'd get herself loose afterwards. Hopefully fighting fire with fire would work out. She didn't want to have to desummon her own creation or something stranger happen.

(Use elemental gem to summon Large Earth elemental and direct it to attack the witch.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Earth Temple
Tag: Earth Witch

First two arrows hit on a 25? Third arrow only hits on a 16.

Damage: First arrow is 10 damage, second is 5, third is 9 if it hits.

"Hey! I'm already regretting having to be one person's slave. I'd really rather not be everyone's toy! Even if you are pretty and I generally like the earth, being a ranger. Gah! I warned you! Get away!"

As the Earth Witch closed in to try to grapple the slippery, nimble elf, she let loose her arrows at the witch, trying to aim to disable the witch rather than to be lethal. She was more accurate with her first two arrows, as the witch closing in forced her to then retreat and dodge away, hoping to try kiting the rock-controlling woman.

"Please, leave us alone! I don't want to hurt you!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Earth Witch
Earth Tomb

"Ow, ow, fuck those arrows are sharp!" The earth elemental complained, only to get wide eyed as another earth elemental popped up. "Seriously Steve? The fuck? Hoi! Watch out! Hoi! Eeep!" She growled at Lorelai.

"Alright, thats it, you knew I could not fight my big brother.. who knew you villains had such an ace in the hole? Alright.. I shall leave but whatever wicked deed you have planned with the four elemental rods, I shall not let it suceed. I will warn the water guardians!" And with that, relenting her grip on Dasyra, she retreated, melting into the earth rather than attack 'Steve' who had enough summoning time to help free you from your imprisonment. You have won!

Lena is rather exhausted and feels more than a bit sore, though luckily, you find her gear not far away.

You also find a priests sarcophagus that you reason must hold the treasure that gave you so much trouble.. it does, as well as a ruby ring worth about 600 goldpieces and a scroll in terran.
The wand itself appears comparably unremarkable, but any magic user can tell it humms with an inner power and if put on normal earth, it will immediatly grow roots into the ground.

The tiny rustmonster eyes you all with interest as the wall suddenly opens. It seems to wait for food now.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Elemental Tomb of Victory

Lorelai blinked in surprise at the elementals declaration. "What? It's a summon, you literally can't kill them. I'm not even certain a summon can truly be hurt. But you're the one who attacked US just now. And yes, I secretly know everything about you, person who I've never met before or have reason to know. This is some impressive levels of conclusion jumping."

And then she was gone, Steve helping her get loose. "Thank you for the assistance. Have a good day. You're not obligated too, but if you see your... sister? Please tell her I wish I had another choice, but being raped and enslaved for another person is not something I want. I'll see if there is a way I can make up for the crime if I can."

Lorelai took the moment to touch Lena and Dasyra and herself before channeling negative energy to heal themselves. ( 6, 15 so healed to full)

With that she moved to the Sarcophagus, carefully and respectfully as she could carefully opening it. Surveying the body she muttered a prayer before gently removing the staff and the scroll. "I believe we should leave the ring. We have what we came for and since the scroll is in Terran it may be instructions. But we aren't here to rob him blindly. Plus I used a fair bit of my things for this so it'd probably be used to compensate me anyways. given how the elemental was talking, I'm not sure we should sell this thing anyhow, but we'll discuss it with our... Mistress hopefully."

Regardless of their agreement, once the wall went down and revealed a hungry rust monster, Lorelai groaned. "I got this. Stupid as it may be I feel kind of responsible for this creature, least til we can find it's parents, if they live. Or have parents. Not sure how they work." She takes out her iron pot and places it for the creature. "Right, let's get going and catch up to the other two. I'll have to heal some injuries on their end and then I'll probably have to be punished for hurting Lena."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rustmonster-Youngling
tomb-corridor
Tag: Lorelai primarly

The rustmonster looked at the pot, seeming not as amazed as with the mace, but after a moment it poked the pot with its antenna, causing it to near instantly fall apart into rust-dust which the creature began slurping up greedily, panting its tail forth and back at Lorelai, leaving slight indentures in the stone with its tough hide.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Corridor of Nom
Tag: Mostly the rust Monster

"Well they can't all be wonderous, I only have so much on me and it's still a lot.," she sighs, "Hopefully we can find you an iron vein or something. I'm not a wizard, I can't turn stone into metal and what not. Maybe this thing can but who knows." She looks the staff over, before shrugging and deciding to take the moment to try and identify it.

(take 10 for 21 Spellcraft to try and identify the staff)

Idly she glanced over and frowned as the creature could dent stone despite it's tiny size. The creature must be incredibly strong.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Earth Tomb

"Of course we'll just take the staff, Lorelai! Just because we were more agreeable to this task than you were doesn't mean we all enjoy robbing graves. Or temples for that matter. And I agree... if this staff is part of a powerful set, I'd really really hate to give it over to the drow. Maybe we should keep it and sell our own things to the drow after all?"

The archer shrugged and helped to gather Lena's things and dress the naked aasimar again, being extra tender with handling the hermaphrodite. Once she was dressed again, Dasyra had Lena lean on her shoulder, so that the exhausted girl didn't have to completely support herself all the way back to the ice fortress.

"The rust monster seems to like you, Lorelai. The trust of another living being is a delicate thing. Say... can rust monsters eat through magical metal? Like say, a slave collar?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb Hall
Tag: Lena, Dasyra

"Don't ask me. I don't know anything about them except what I was told earlier and what I've observed. But if you're thinking about that, I can escape this collar anytime. I already have the means. I haven't bothered for simple reasons. We don't know where the surface entrance is, and the fact that our mistress might not be crazy and there is some sort of corrupt positive font firing down there. To ignore that without investigation would be foolhardy.," says Lorelai simply.

"I'd recommend keeping the fact I can get loose anytime quiet though. I'm not going anywhere until I've ascertained the truth of the matter, but I'd rather not go through the song and dance of them trying to find a way around it and me being annoyed. As for trust... I'm well aware. It's for that reason I hope to find it a safe home. An undead fortress is not a safe place for it, and moreover it may eat through the whole armory."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"But we really don't know the area all that well. If you want to home it, you'll need to bring it back to the ice fortress for a short while, unless we just happen to pass an ideal rust monster nest along the way."

Dasyra brought Lena back outside of the room where they had faced the rock witch and waited for Lorelai and the rust monster to join up with Xylia and her other companion whose name the elf couldn't quite recall at the moment.

"Thanks for the help with getting that staff by the way," the elf chimed towards the fiendish looking one and the blonde girl with the red eyes.

The elf was eager to get out of this elemental tomb and back to the ice fortress. At least there, she could figure out more about this positive plane threat and figure out what Ventus intended to do about it.

Last edited:

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark

Xylia smiled politely at the elf. "If you wanted my assistance, you should have healed my injuries. If you're upset about it, you have no one to blame but yourself."

Turning towards Lorelai, she gestured towards the rust monster. "If that thing is going to continue following you, you could see if the Dreadmistress would have any use for it. It may not be the worst creature to have as a loyal pet, if you can maintain it."

(Perception to see if Xylia was able to overhear the conversation in the tomb for kicks and giggles).

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Tomb entrance

"Yes, I'll see to your injuries now. And don't start fighting, Dasyra. We surmounted the challenge between just the two of us.," says Lorelai simply, moving over as she takes out her wand, though first she inspects Xylia's injuries to try and ascertain just how many charges she'd need to burn.

(Seriously, how hurt is she so I don't blow all 50 healing 1 damage or something :p I'll take 10 on heal if necesarry for 20)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark

Dasyra sighed and shook her head, then continued to help Lena walk onward.

"Very well, Lorelai, I'll speak no more of it. If you were truly that hurt, Xylia, I did not notice. If so, then pardon my shortness with you."

The elf moved on, instead focusing on Lena.

"Hey, are you going to be okay? What did that strange lady back there say to you? She mentioned some water guardians. Do you know what that's about?"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Tomb of lewd things that are lewd
Tag: All, Dasyra and Lorelai mostly though

"Y-You don't really have to, I promise you that we don't really know anything about the other places," Lena called out to the witch before she retreated into the dirt.

Once freed, Lena sat down to rest a little, looking around at her companions. "Thank you... all of you, for coming back for me. I was honestly worried you might have retreated and left me," Lena said, bowing in thanks to all of her companions.

After Lorelai tapped her energies to heal her up, Lena breathed a bit easier and sighed with relief. After that was said and done, Lena looked incredulously at Lorelai. "Why should you be punished? You had no choice in the matter. I was being controlled against my will. I would have expected nothing less, to be honest, of any of you," Lena asked Lorelai, wrapping an arm around her into a half hug.

After they got on their way, once Lena had collected all of her things of course, she listened to Dasyra and Lorelai talk to one another a bit, sighing softly, leaning a bit on her fellow ranger as they walked. "I don't like grave robbing any more than either of you, but if we all go selling our things, then we won't be nearly as effective. I just don't see the merit in stabbing ourselves in the foot by doing that. I mean, if I had any other means of paying off our mistress's debt, then I'd do it. Hell, if you could find me a gold vein to mine out some, I'm positive that I could scrounge enough out of it in a week or two to pay it off. But you get the idea," Lena said when she got a chance to speak. "And don't worry Lorelai, I'm not gonna say anything of the sort, mainly because I'd rather get out of here myself, and to do that, we'll need to work together," Lena whispered quietly to Lorelai and Dasyra.