Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Rustmonster-Youngling
tomb-corridor
Tag: Lena primarly

The little rustmonster wiggled its antenna curiously, fanning them over Lenas lower legs and knees, as she, to it, was a complete stranger. It then looked over back to Lorelai with an uncertain expression, keeping a safety distance from the angelic woman.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Underdark cavern of silliness
Tag: Lorelai and Rusty the Rust Monster

"Hey, it's alright little guy. I'm Lena," Lena told the little rust monster, kneeling down to extend a hand to pet it, unless Lorelai or one of the others urged her not to do so.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Tomb place
Tag: Lena, Rust Monster, et al

Dasyra would gradually let her fellow ranger walk on her own once the aasimar seemed to get more stable, though if the poor treatment seemed to keep her sore despite Lorelai's healing magic, the elf would continue to support Lena.

When the little rust monster came up to look at Lena curiously, she tapped the sword smith on the shoulder.

"I think it wants to be friends, but Lorelai's become the adoptive mother. Just don't let it touch anything metal with those antennae... Hiya little guy? Girl?"

Knowledge Nature to figure out what sex the rust monster is. Rolled a modified 24.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rustmonster-Youngling
tomb-corridor
Tag: Lena, Dasyra

(Had to dig up ecology of a rustmonster from Dragon 88 to make sure on their genders, you better appreciate! :p)

The Rustmonster sniffed at Lenas hand cautiously, its antenna trying to slither up to her stack of gear for seconds, though it was easily dissuaded. Closer examination and a bit of naughty peeking from Dasyra revealed it to be a guy-monster. When Dasyra checked on it, it decided to take the opportunity to roll on its back, exposing its belly and wiggling its feet, looking up at Dasyra with a playful innocence that anyone scratching its belly would realize was counteracted by natural adaptions to predators.. anyone trying to bite through even this younglings carapace would need good teeth.

DM
Tag: All

The rustmonster-antics and healing attempts aside, you find yourself traveling back along the dark underground roads, finding no obstacle as you return, the elemental staff in tow, to return to Ventus icy domain, your price in hand, if also some of your resources drained. Your breath crytalizes in the air and the fortress stands tall and unyielding before you.

With a flashing of blue light in the distant back of it, and a crackling of thunder away. Well, Ventus did hint that she was under siege, even if you tried to rush there to help out you'd have to pass through the main fortress,.. or fly.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark
Tag: Rust Monster and all

The ranger elf was curious about how the little rust monster seemed to behave in a way that was more similar to what she would expect from a dog. Not that it wasn't endearing, but it was peculiar to her. She reached down and scriched the rust monster youngling's under carapace.

"Just don't eat my metal and we'll be fine," the ranger said, before continuing on her way back to the ice fortress.

~~~

When she arrived within site of Ventus' lair, she noticed the flashing lights on the far side.

"Trouble?" she asked the rest of the group. "Shall we make haste? The death knight may be fighting against the incursion of the positive blight."

Along with the others, if they were of a mind, she would hurry into the fortress, intent on working her way towards the flashing and potential conflict.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
On the way home

Lorelai groans a bit, "Adoptive mother of a metal eating lobster lizard. What has my life become. Well, in for a copper, in for a gold I suppose." She noted the creatures gender, as Lorelai sighed, thinking. "Suppose he needs name then. Brand. I'll call him Brand."

Once it began to chill down, well, more than being deep underground was cold already, Lorelai kept a closer eye on Brand to be sure of his health. She'd have to start preparing Endure elements she figured. Signs of combat seemed to be by the fortress.

"No point in rushing. We'd slam into a situation half cocked and maybe unprepared. We go report in, and if we are needed we'll be directed.," says Lorelai calmly.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark

Xylia nodded in agreement towards Lorelai. "It would be better for us to report in and be directed where needed, if at all. But let us not take too long in doing so."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
On da way home

"Of course, let's not tarry either. Onwards and inwards.," nods Lorelai, "come on Brand. Figure out a meal for you. There must be a wizard of some kind on sight who can probably make metal for you to eat."

Lorelai walked up for the gates, fiddling with her collar a bit while she went. She wasn't used to it and it was bugging her a little. Why couldn't it have been an arm wrap.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Outskirts of Ventus Domain

The Rustmonster chirped with a bit of confused curiosity as it was named, still scuttling after Lorelai. It seemed its carapace protected it from the elements, but only to a limited degree.

The way to the fortress is uneventful, infact, the blue light dies down as you close in, apparently approaching calmly to deliver your report was the right decision. When you enter the throneroom you find it empty, Ventus sword gone from its holding place. Before you have much time to wonder where to proceed however, you hear heavy footsteps of metallic boots, and a clanking of armor.

Ventus enters the throne room, carrying a bloodied set of armor. Her eyes are ablaze with a cold fire and she bears several cuts, one most prominently opening up half of her right cheek, though there is not a single drop of blood, betraying her unliving nature. As she turns to face you, for just one moment, you feel a creeping sense of dead, with Brand deciding to hide behind Lorelai and chitter nervously. Though, those of you that can shake off the intimidation would notice that, with less clothing, Ventus is a pale beauty, a lite, thin frame like any elf, but well trained, and only an undead motiv decorated loincloth hiding.. well, to put it simply, Ventus seemed to like swinging large weapons on any battlefield.

Then Ventus exhaled, a bit of the blue fire dying down, almost as if she was holding back her abilities. "My apologies. There was some trouble to deal with. I shall be with you soon."

Then, she leaves you for a moment, Sylvie floating past the corridor, a small bucket and rag floating infront of her. "Oh hey, took you long enough,.. actually, hold on, why would -I- clean mistress armor if we got a bunch of perfectly fine slaves to do it? Hah! One of you do it. I don't care who, but she likes it shining, no idea why, they just get bloodied all over.. so one of you better get to it soon." Slyvie grinned triumphantly, turning again and floating out, ignoring any protests.

"Excuse my delay." Ventus calmly spoke upon her return. She had redressed in a light armor and once more brought the sword upon its stand where it was sealed in by the wards placed upon it. She had not covered up her injuries which did not seem to bother her at all, but those of you with keen attention would notice she turned to favourably show her unharmed side to you, brushing a strain of long, white hair over the other cheek. "You took longer than you should have without delays, but I am glad you all return undamaged. Lena, you look exhausted. Unless you are ready to truly serve me, it might be better if you rest.
Now, please report. I have a little under six days to pay off the debt upon you."
She extended her arms calmly, before resting her hands upon her knees. "I see, Lorelai, you have picked up a.. pet. You realize those things are dangerous pests. If you let it near my armors, you will be punished. I also advice keeping it away from my blade, for its own sake." Ventus nodded, not losing a word about the fight she must have been in until a few moments ago on her own. Either this was mundanity to her, she did not want you to know more about this danger, or she was a tranquil nature even in the face of battle, or a combination of all of those, perhaps.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Frosthold

Lorelai shrugged when Sylvie entered and moved to the armor and begins cleaning. She wore heavier armor, she had a lot of practice at it. When Ventus returned, Lorelai nods and speaks up.

"There were... complications. Do you want me to heal your injuries, mistress?," asks Lorelai, standing up from where she was polishing the armor., "I'll keep an eye on him. Even if he does do some damage I can fix it easily enough magically, but I'll try to keep Brand from it. In any case I can give half the details. Lena will have to deliver the rest."

Lorelai inhales and then begins reporting. "Arrival went smoothly. We encountered an far larger elemental than expected. Our weapons were ineffective and we were forced to retreat to attempt a new solution. Unfortunately Lena was captured in the process. I will allow her to explain what happened and she learned. On our end we camped out nearby when Brand wandered in and has... Adopted me as a mother figure."

She gestures to the rust monster and then shakes her head a bit. "After resting 8 hours, I banished the elemental with my goddesses magic. Xylia was injured in the process, so she remained outside to report back to you if we did not emerge. Once inside we encountered a paranoid elemental that seemed more woman than stone. She was violating Lena and had performed some sort of control upon her, and then tried to turn on us. Lena may know more about her, but I and Dasyra drove her off between my elemental gem and Dasyra's elementals. I had to bruise Lena a bit to succeed but fixed her afterwards. Following that, we retrieved the staff and returned. the elemental female implied she intends to report to more elementals so we may have to expect an attack to attempt to reclaim the staff."

Lorelai considers a bit, "Mistress, I feel like there may be way more to this staff than there appears. If we can determine how it's used it might be too dangerous to give to the drow. Moreover if it is able to detect or create rare minerals or gems, it might be more prudent to use it to gather wealth to pay off the debt rather than give the staff to untrustworthy hands."

"In any case I believe Lena can fill in the blanks that we are missing. What happened after you were captured, Lena?," asks Lorelai.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Ventus Throneroom

"It's nothing.. a bath in necrotic energy and I'll be fine." Ventus said, seeming uncomfortable and emberassed that Lorelai addressed her injury. Brand chirped, still suspicious of Ventus. "I shall let you keep the pet, if you desire, as long as it is under control. Few are foolish enough to attack this fortress, rest unconcerned. Hand me the staff... Lorelai, thank you for your report, but for your own good I fear I have to tell you not to think yourself more wise than you are. The staff, as I told you, is a staff granted to the priest of elemental earth, it holds little value here, as it creates living things, it grows plants and vegetation, even trees.. it is of little value to me either, as I have become. However I will not sell it to the drow. You made that assumption on an understandable mistake, but also I think that feelings of vengefulness might have helped mislead you. I advice you forsake those. The drow matron is not one you should challenge, just think of who you saw assembled to purchase from her and abide by her rules. Either way, she will act for prophit first and poses no threat.. even if she did enslave you, that may become a boon, as you find yourself lead into devoted servitude for a higher cause.

No, I'm selling the staff to Xirce, .. you saw her at the auction too, the loud succubus. But yes, do go on Lena. That they captured you must mean they wanted something beyond none of you entering."
Ventus explained with a slight smile at the end, while Brand wiggled his feelers curiously .. there was a lot of metal in this fortress..

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Icy fortress of solitude

Lena was mostly quiet while heading back to the fort, her mind wandering and barely listening to anything until they'd gotten back inside, where she shook her head clear and looked up to Ventus. "S-Sorry mistress... I... I am pretty tired, yes. But I think I can at least clean your armor though before I get some rest," Lena told Ventus after her mind stopped wandering. "And as for what happened after we were split up, Lorelai... I was... well, raped, by that witch. She pinned me down with the rocks, kept me from moving, and quite... cruelly raped me," Lena went on to say, shuddering slightly, before she sighed.

"She kept asking me why we were wanting to take the staff, and it just... hurt, her drilling that stone dildo into me over and over. So I told her, that we needed it, for our mistress to pay for the debt we cost her. She also seemed to think that you knew about the other staves, mistress. And that you wanted them, for something horrible. It was hard to listen to her at the time," Lena said, trying to remember everything, and sitting down, before starting at the beginning, telling Ventus, and the others, what happened as best she could remember, from the moment she'd woken back up, to the time they got there, looking more than a little shaken.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Ice Fortress Throneroom

The elf ranger said very little, content to have Lorelai report in her thorough, orderly manner, and was concerned for Lena when she mentioned the brutal rape at the earthen witch's hands. When the hermaphrodite shuddered, Dasyra stepped closer and put a comforting arm on her fellow ranger's shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze.

She wished that Lena could get some rest, food, and whatever comfort she needed after being forced to withstand such cruel treatment - but she knew she would have to leave that to Ventus to decide. The death knight may not be as sympathetic to such emotional needs, it remained to be seen.

When both reports had been made, the elf ranger stood by and waited for others to make their opinions known. She had her own mind about the staff of earth. What a blessing such an artifact would be if it could be brought to the surface and used to reinforce and grow the Bright Wood or other realms like it. One druidic face in particular lingered in Dasyra's mind - if she could have had one wish, it would be to bring such a staff to her old flame's hands, to do great works of good.

But here in Ventus' fortress of ice, deep within the underdark, such a vision was likely to remain a fantasy. She had to wait and observe. She must care for her friend, Lena, and perhaps, later, tend to her new Mistress - who she couldn't help but once again admire, physically, the way the dread knight's body seemed like a perfect combination of male and female warrior perfection.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Ventus Throneroom

"Let the others handle my armor... other staffs? Like of the elementals?" Ventus pondered. "Either way, you should rest. One of you accompany Lena please, she should not rest alone. Lorelai, I am not sure if you are good in these matters, but better than I and further healing might be necessary." Ventus determined, crossing her arms.

"I'd fault the elementals for their dishonorable deed, but we did invade their place. I shall question Xirce about this staff, though.. the creature is violent and lustful, but planning to this extend doesn't sound like her either. Perhaps answers can be found at the other temples.. we shall see. For now, I guess your mortal forms need to rest and recover." Ventus softly commanded, standing up herself, her piercing blue eyes thoughtfully turned to the side.

"If you feel unoccupied, feel free to clean some of this old fortress of debris or work on its state of disrepair. I hope that, soon, you can aid me in this fortress eternal defence, but first, perhaps the mystery of these staffs should be explored." The Deathknight determined, standing up, turning, sighing and adding. "..Lena, your violation greatly saddens me. But I do not understand your pain or misery, not any longer. A part of me understands you are terrified, but.. for the most part, I just yearn for the day you will leave behind the shakles of your mortality. If I were but half a poet, I could find better words to say than.. I don't wish your heart to beat for me, I wish to hold it so tight it will forever stop beating." She stepped over, gently taking one of Lenas hands into hers, caressing along it, before taking it, holding it up against her non-injured cheek, caressing along it.. Her hands, her cheek, so incredibly cold.

"You don't have to feel anymore pain and uncertainty. Become my wife, everlasting. No wickedness to mar your beauty. That goes for all of you." Ventus extended an arm. "Do not think I feel no sympathy, it is merely overshadowed by desire and concern. I will not demand of you.. but I ask you not wait too long either.
I feel not the cold. I fear no pain, or age, or wicked magic. Lena, I've been through your sufferrings many times over and.. "
Ventus exhaled, sighing slightly.

"Undeath.. it stops the pain." Ventus nodded, before a ghostly head peeked itself out of the walls. "You called mistress?" "Ah yes, please, show the angelic one to a resting chamber." "A'ight sure, this way wings." Sylvie waved down the corridor, floaing out of the wall in a way that made clear this was an effort for her.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost

Lorelai nods a bit at her orders. "I healed her with my magic, but emotional harm is difficult to repair. It's beyond my magical ability. Given 8 hours, the most I could do is strip her temporarily of emotions entirely. But it's a bandaid, not a cure. Still, I will see what I can do. Perhaps I didn't do enough last time. Well, I'll give another burst."

Lorelai touched Lena, imbuing her briefly with undead qualities and attunement before channeling the healing polarity of negative energy out to heal Lena and Ventus if she was caught in it. "Best I can do for the time being."

She looked up at Ventus' speech and sighs, speaking up and touching herself, her taking on briefly an undead appearance. "Lena accepting undeath might soothe her body but it'd likely become central to her undeath. Trauma tends to be a catalyst in undeath, a powerful one. And undeath is far from a charm against tragedy once had. It's her choice but she should know that accepting undeath is something to be done with a clear mind and a calm heart, or it will become central to their natures. As for the rest of us, there's a variety reasons we have kept you waiting, but I'd say the primary is that our time with you has been set us up like soldiers, set us into battle and two offers of marriage. We do not know you. Or more exact we only know you as our slave owner. We've spent barely any time together. This is not what any love is built on, never mind eternal love. At best, mutual lust perhaps."

Lorelai grimaces and sighs. "I accept I'll probably be punished for speaking forthrightly like that but you need to know and understand. If you are committed to finding love, you are not taking steps to get it. You have our obedience and some of our loyalty but not much else. Because those are earned and achieved, and Love has a tendency to transcend even those. So it is by extension something one must work towards even more. If you wish our love... You'll have to achieve it. And that means time and actions."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Fortress of the Greatest of Great Mistresses

Lena listened to Ventus as she spoke, and sighed softly. "It wasn't the rape itself, that was so bad. It was... the stone dildo, thing, that she shoved inside me down here. The rest, if she hadn't done that, would have been easily bearable. It... stretched me, quite a bit, because it was so large," Lena said to Ventus, reaching up and caressing her cheek, when Ventus guided her hand to do so. "I... I know, mistress... but I just don't know if I'm ready to do such a thing. I'm sorry, I know that isn't what you want to hear, but I need time to think about such a thing. I... I hope that you can understand, mistress, and that you aren't angry with me. I don't mean to anger or upset you with my stupidity," Lena went on to say, bowing her head to Ventus, with an apologetic, and slightly frightened look in her eyes, mostly at Ventus's words about holding her heart so tight it stopped beating forevermore.

"I should be fine though, Lorelai, but thank you... I appreciate it," Lena told her companion before heading on out, when she was healed again, looking thankful for the additional healing.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Everfrost

"Perhaps, what Lorelai means is that you could spend a little time getting to know us, and allowing us to get to know you. Intimacy could help us understand why we should accept with clear hearts and conscious minds all the... benefits and duties of undeath. We could go on dates!"

Dasyra smiled at her sudden observation, and inwardly was giggling. A date with a death knight was quite the odd image, but appropriate for what Ventus was asking and what Lorelai was explaining with clinical, if slightly dispassionate detail.

The smile slid away from her face though as she reconsidered Lena.

"Lorelai, it's not just that sort of healing that Lena needs right now. Lena... would you like to be alone, or would you like one of us to be with you?"

The elf didn't want to patronize the angelic one or make her feel more awkward than she already must be. If Lena desired a companion, the elf would try to be a good listener and be an emotional outlet for the aasimar. But if the angel preferred someone else or even the mistress, then she would let Lena decide on that.

If Lena chose someone other than Dasyra to accompany her, the elf would ask Ventus about possibly exploring a library or shrine that was dedicated to the goddess that she had spoken of earlier.

"I could clean the shrine area as you wish and then read more about your goddess. Or... if you were free, I could listen to you tell me more about her, and what you found so wonderful about her creed. If I could see what an elven warrior of your caliber saw in her, perhaps I would agree to your offer of undeath, and perhaps to marriage."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost
Tag: All, but Dasyra and Ventus mostly.

"I think I just need to rest mostly, Dasyra. Thank you though for the offer," Lena told the elven ranger, before sighing, as she thought about it for a few moments, before looking back to Ventus. "Mistress... I... it would ease my heart some, if you would be willing to join me, I wouldn't mind talking just a little, before I rest. I think Dasyra is right though, that some intimacy would help us to learn a little more about one another, mistress. And I figure that since we'll be together for the foreseeable future, that I should learn as much as I can about you, my mistress. Though, I wouldn't be upset if you do not wish to join me, nor would I be opposed to any of the rest of you joining me instead," Lena went on to say, looking around at everyone.

After that, depending on whether or not Ventus, or any of the others joined her, Lena headed on out with the ghost girl to get herself some rest. When she made her way to the bedroom, she'd collapse into the bed, barely taking the time to drop her pack and get her armor and weapons set aside properly, and she was asleep within a minute after laying her head down, unless anyone stopped her from it, for whatever reason.

If Ventus joined her though, Lena would look curiously up at her for a few moments before closing her eyes for a moment, as she lay on the bed under her blanket. "Mistress... does it displease you, that I am against becoming undead, right now? And... why do you wish me, a-and the others that aren't, to become undead ourselves?" Lena would ask Ventus softly, looking a bit apprehensive about asking these questions, but wanting to at least try and build some sort of relationship with her mistress, since she would be stuck here with her for the time being.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Underdark

Xylia remained silent again as the others spoke. Lorelai's report was accurate enough, and sympathy was not a particular strong suit of hers in the angel's case. She did attempt to look attentive during Ventus' speech about undeath and marriage, but the subject did not interest the Yaksha greatly. While undeath would probably be advantageous to her, she was a long-lived creature already, as best as she understood, and did not feel the same urgency to rush things along as shorter-spanned creatures were wont to do.

She smiled slightly as Lorelai dared to lecture the Dreadmistress on love, however. Overly bold as it might have been, she did appreciate the cleric's tendency towards detail and reason, and stubbornness in making her thoughts known. She did agree that Ventus felt unexpectedly clingy and obsessive for affection and love, but found it easier to go along with it than attempt to change that which had no discernible desire to be changed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Ventus Throneroom

"I think there is no need to strip anyone of emotions." Ventus objected. Fascinatingly she seemed to consider this more severe than death. "You are not wrong though, the decision is hers. I was wrong to try and use this situation to put any pressure on her, I apologize to you, Lena." Ventus nodded, calmly.

"Spending time with me. Well.. a lot of my time is spent being a warrior. But, .. yes, I guess, I wished you to grow closer on your first mission, perhaps the second I shall accompany you, as a commander, not a distant general." Ventus shrugged. "I am not afraid to earn what I ask for. It is just.. there is a part of me that despises your living warmth even being here.. but.. enough of that." She waved her hand dismissively, then hushed Lena.

"I am not angry at you. Just.. don't take too long. I.. Anyway, you should rest."

Ventus chuckled slightly at Dasyras suggestion of dates. "I have little time for such things. Maybe if the unending assault upon these walls slows down. And.. what would I do on a date anyway, its not like I can enjoy food and drink like you can.." For a moment she looked thoughtfully over to her harp. Lenas request shook her out of her musing.

"Very well. I shall accompany you then. Sylvie, see to the needs of the others. Dasyra, you are welcome to visit the chapel, it is at the end of the west wing, but don't mind the disrepair, I'm a soldier, not a clergy person." Ventus stood up. Shrugging, and smiling, though there was a certain wearyness in her eyes as she followed along, taking the Angels arm, leading her up and down the corridor.

-----------
Lena
Once arriving at simple, spartanically equipped chamber with a simple, cold, but not uncomfortalbe bed Ventus sighed with Lenas questions.

"I cannot explain this. I .. YES. I hate it. your life, your living. It disgusts me." Ventus got up, glaring at Lena for a moment.. then exhaling. "You have no idea the amount of willforce it takes to fight back the urge to end your life right here, right now. But that is not the way of my faith. I mourn what I lost, so long ago and yet I cannot stand the sight of the living... Lena, those questions are really not things you should ask.. Its suffice to say that whatever tortures you've endured today.." Venuts cast her eyes aside, a tear forming in the corner of her eye, but instantly freezing, dropping to break apart on the ground.

"I suffered so much more. Let us not speak of suffering. What did they do to you?" Ventus eyes wandered over Lenas form. "It disgusts me that they touched what should have been mine and mine and my brides alone. Those soft, warm wings, those full cheeks.. that thick shaft.. " Her tongue wandered over her lips, before Ventus caught herself, shaking her head and taking a step back. "I should let you rest."

The others:
Sylvie, meanwhile, floated in the hall, casting a glance after Ventus and Lena. "Geesh, you lot are really retarded. Getting close to her? I figured you'd have noticed it after the whole questionairy thingie but, .. " She scratched her astral neck. "Heh, I don't even know how much of this I'm supposed to tell you, guess the answer is none, but.. well.. heres my advice. Just run away while you still can." Sylvie shrugged.

"Run away, before she truly falls in love with you. Right now, most of what you've seen of my wife is the person she used to be, whatever is left of her. But once she truly desires you she'll begin losing control. Any of you wondering where our resident zombie is? She hides during battles, but not because she's scared of the enemies, she's scared of Ventus when she gets angry.
She doesn't get angry with any of us, doubt she'll even get angry with you unless you try hard... she truly loves me. She loved me to death. Literally."
Sylvie shrugged.

"Now to be fair, that was the best fuck of my life. . eh get it? But... listen. Just let it be. She's hot, she's nice, she doesn't have you mine for coal, lots of slaves have it worse. So what, if she asks you to pretend to be her wifes and love her, just do that for your own sakes. I don't care what any of you assholes talk about, but please.. stop asking her about her past ok? I've already tried that and.. she gets all gloomy and depressed if you push the issue and then... I got no clue of her past, seeing how she... can get I don't WANT to know, if you really give so much of a shit, check out the library. She's got some elvish history lying about if you got the time to waste. I never did.. well actually I can't read elvish you see, way too fancy. But seriously.. I'm asking you nice and proper. Stop asking about her past. Oh and to be clear. Next time I wont ask nice and proper anymore. Ventus cares about you. I don't. Maybe if you are nice and good slaves for her, but until then.. Well, lets just say, you can't kill me for long and she'll believe me over you bitches. So..." Sylvie made an 'I'm watching you' sign. She seemed annoyed at you intruding on her territory.
(sense motive DC 20: Truly she seems more concerned than annoyed actually.)