Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Lorelai
Everfrost
Tag: All but Ventus and Lena

Lorelai nodded and watched the pair wander off to whatever they were up to. She should take some time to fix up that shrine, she figured in retrospect. However, Sylvie made an appearance and went on a rantp.

"I'm aware of the undead predilections. Her restraints amazing but I know what it can strip from you. What that trauma can make of you.," says Lorelai calmly, "Truth is, dealing with this corrupted life is more my priority. In any case I was not asking to know her past. Just to know her. But you're right, it's simply asking for a faster death than a slower one. In any case running aways not really an option. I've a job to do. If this cancerous life threatens us all, then I save more lives ultimately ensuring this threat remains contained. If it kills me... Well it kills me. And if it means being here, I'd rather see if it could make me happy. I'm not opposed to her or undeath. Not a fan of the circumstances and the timing. I did date a ghoul briefly once after all."

Surviving Ventus' attentions was possible for her for short durations. For now anyways. The problem was surviving them longterm. It wasn't like Ventus could get tired. Lorelai hadn't finished acclimating to negativity before she'd been kidnapped. Pity that, she'd be perfectly safe otherwise. Well. Mostly. For now she would take a look at that library. There were spells that made undead ignore you. There were spells to guise the undead as the living. She was very familiar with those. Perhaps there was a spell to do the opposite. Researching it could prove... Useful.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvie, The Ghost Butler
Ventus Throneroom
Dasyra, Xylia, Lorelai

Sylvie narrowed her eyes. "Bitch I'm undead. I don't care, I can float through walls. Its neat. How about you fix your legs and stop thinking you know what happened to her. Ghouls eat great pussy though. Really insatiable if you ask me." Sylvie grinned a little crudely. "Libraries that way." Sylvie pointed. .. at a wall. Likely it was down the corridor to the west and then somewhere on the northern side."Oh we both know you're the type to befriend people by first trying to find a how to become friends in five steps book, then try and look for classes." Sylvie chuckled.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost
Tag: All

Lorelai rolled her eyes at the ghosts antagonism and misinterpretation of her words. If she could just "fix them" she would have done so but a regenerate spell was beyond her ability to cast. In any case she headed to the library for now. The ghost was too dangerous and in a too protected position to antagonize back. Despite what she wished to say to her. She really really wanted to though.

Still, if one thing the universe was good at showing, you didn't get what you wanted. You got maybe a fraction at best. And like most of her experiences, those who got high up could be jerks as they pleased and you had little you could do about it. Directly. Still, she wasn't at that point yet.

For now she'd look into a spell that could serve her needs. Course, if all the books were in elven she might be out of luck. But some might be in Necril, being the undead language so it was worth a shot.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost
Tag: Ventus

"I think I understand, mistress. And I do want to please you, not merely because of the fact that you technically own me, but because... well, that's just how I am, I guess. I try and be nice to everyone I can, and that includes you, mistress. And other than what I told you back there, I... I was thinking to myself, that I was disappointing you, that you have been robbed of that privilege. The main reason I was able to endure the pain, was thoughts of you, mistress, and the others here. Because I knew that they would try and rescue me, and I kept thinking of how beautiful you are, and... I admit, what making love to you would feel like," Lena replied to Ventus, reaching out to gently pluck the frozen tear off of her cheek, and to caress Ventus's cheek. "I got to admit, that I always envisioned myself getting married in a temple, wearing a beautiful wedding dress, with my lover, whoever that may be. I'm not opposed to marriage, in fact I... well, since I suspect I'll be down here for a very long time, or probably the rest of my life, I've been thinking that marriage might be a good thing to consider, mistress," she went on to say, looking up at Ventus for a moment, before blushing and looking away.

"I belong to you mistress. If you want me, then you need but ask, to take me," Lena began to say as Ventus leaned in closer and closer, before starting to pull away.

Unless Ventus slapped her, or otherwise stopped her, Lena would lean up and press her lips against Ventus's lips, slipping an arm around her. "Even you need some form of rest, mistress. If you don't at least rest and relax a little, then I fear that you'll snap. I am tired, but I'm not so exhausted that I can't at least entertain you somewhat, my beautiful mistress," Lena whispered softly to Ventus, her rosy cheeks flushed with arousal at the sight of her gorgeous mistress, and pulling the blanket down enough to reveal how aroused she was at the close proximity to Ventus.

(Diplomacy I guess, would be a proper skill to use here, to break the ice a bit around Ventus's heart: )

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Everfrost
Tag: No one in particular

The elf ranger watched Ventus go after Lena and sighed inwardly. She supposed she couldn't compete with what the angelic ranger was packing, if that was the mistress' preference. No no, don't be silly, she told herself. If their places had been switched, she'd have done the same as Ventus and looked after the servant who had had the most trauma. Lena deserved to feel the mistress' concern. There'd be time for the elf to get to know the death knight later.

Sylvie the ghost seemed very rude to her, and she was also misinterpreting what Lorelai and herself were asking. Dasyra already respected that the mistress didn't want to talk about her past, but that wasn't the same thing as getting to know her. To have a private conversation with her about a neutral topic, such as the goddess she praised. Or was that the point? Was her following of the goddess inextricably linked to her past?

From all the hints that Ventus had dropped, it seemed that she had suffered at the hands of others, and most likely had had her honor stripped away quite viciously. She also seemed to have lost a love that was most precious to her. Dasyra had little reason to doubt the ghost's warnings, so she presumed that there was a far nastier side to Ventus than had met their eyes. The good soul inside Dasyra wanted to remedy that - to withdraw whatever poison was in the death knight's heart and mind, and cleanse her.

Without much of a word to the rude ghost or to the others, the elf wandered in the direction of the library or perhaps the shrine. She was curious and determined to explore the ice fortress and familiarize herself with all its important locations. She was interested in finding the shrine to the goddess of undying love, and perhaps in reading lore about her. It would help take her mind off of Ventus' body and the sexual attraction she was feeling - perhaps unrequited.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Lorelai

Lorelai moves to the icy library. There are quite a lot of books, suprisingly, some of them frozen shut and most seeming to be in elfish. If there are some tomes in Necril it'd take a lot to search for them, as would creating a spell from the ground up. For starters, Lorelai needs the right materials and even then it'd take days to research. Also, a wizard. Thus, Lorelai is kind of stuck in a freezing library, with a dusty crystal ball sitting in the middle and a cut out, destroyed painting hanging on the wall.

Ventus Nightsong
Lenas room
Tag:Lena

Ventus raised her brow at Lena, then smiled. "Longer than the rest of your life, my angel." She cooed softly, then smiled. "We do have a chapel and a priest, well.. kind of priest, well, its a long story. Lyra is actually one." Again, a desire burned in Ventus eyes, with an icy fire, somewhat stronger than before.

(Theres really no ice to break. ^^)
When Lena leaned up to kiss her, the Deathknights lips were cold, but her piercing eyes were warm, a hand reaching out to begin and undress Lena. "I've heard your kind is resistant to the cold anyway..." She nodded, opening the Aasimars dress, gently pulling aside her loincloth.. there was a little greed in her movements, but Ventus seemed to control it, for the moment, as her smooth, cool hands gently caressed along that grown shaft. "You have a beautiful cock." She praised, Genuinly, whilest pulling back her hood, letting her long, pure hair flow down as she opened up her cloak. "It'd feel so nice against mine, my lovely slave." Her cheeks flushed a little, but clearly a certain hunger had overtaken her. "I want you, all of you... and yes.. you are right, you all DO belong to me. Your bodies, your souls.. For eternity you will.. hamnn.. " She exhaled, the loincloth of her armor tenting, clear desire overtaking her as she tossed aside Lenas clothes, fidgeting with her own breast plate with one hand, the other caressing, feeling and estimating that shaft. "You shall serve and worship mistress." she said, with desire giving a darker edge to her tone now, as she looked at Lena domineeringly.

DM
Tag: Dasyra

Dasyra wanders the fortress and quickly realizes its larger than she realized from the outside. Also, rather cold. With a focus on the chapel and Ventus elusive faith, Dasyra makes her way down a corridor with a few statues, indiscernable as they've been covered in ice, and approaches a larger door at the end of the corridor that has all the markings of a place of worship.:

With benches long covered in ice, Dasrya nonetheless notices the state of disrepair of the chapel. Infact, some of it seems deliberately damaged. If the elf had to guess, going by what her keen eyes can spy, there was once another deity worshipped here and most signs of their presence have been stripped away. But there, by the side, piled upon a set of immaculate, but snow covered dresses, seeming fit for brides, lies a book with slightly worn edges and a cover depicting:

The first page reads, in common:
Offe Evening Glory, The Deathless Beauty
Translated into common by F.Anderghar

Iffe you so hold this tome in your hands, the author presumes, you already know of a power that doth transcend the color of skin, the barrier of creed and family, race and nation.
Love iseth blind to anything but what findeth beauty in yonder eyes.

But, the author of this book wishes to teach you that true love transcendeth so much more. Nay, not even death itself can nor should it stop the fondness of one who-
"Bachowaaa!"

Lyra suddenly jumped from behind one of the benches, seeming about to attack-chop Dasrya out of the blue...

Then she grinned self satisfied with herself, jiggling her boobies and posing triumphantly, a pose and cheer that would only increase the more she managed to intimidate Dasyra with her sudden apperance. Though, on a closer look, Dasyra could spot around her neck the same symbol of a hand with a heard shaped hole that had decorated the bindings of the book she was just reading. An odd choice, to outfit a zombie with a holy symbol, if it indeed was one. It seemed somewhat cruedly cut from an iron wire.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost bedroom

Feeling the cool lips of her mistress, Lena shuddered slightly, but didn't pull away, the cold not bothering her nearly as much as it likely would Dasyra or any of the others. "We are resistant to the cold, yes... as well as a couple of other things," Lena cooed softly, feeling her shaft growing under her clothing. "T-Thank you mistress... your praise makes my heart flutter. And yes... i-it would feel good," she went on to say, lust and arousal very obvious in her voice and in her eyes now.

Lena reached up without being told to do anything or not, where she helped get Ventus's armor off, panting softly as Ventus kept holding her shaft. "A-And I want you too, m-mistress. That witch... what she did to me, made me wish to have you cleanse me with your seed, and your glorious beauty, mistress," Lena panted as she felt a bead of pre forming on her tip, as she felt her own clothes being thrown away. "Yes mistress..." Lena then said huskily, maneuvering around as she removed Ventus's loincloth and got on her hands and knees before her and wrapped her lips around the head of Ventus's large shaft, while gently stroking it with one hand, moaning softly as she pushed her head down the length of her mistress's shaft, and using her free hand to guide Ventus's right hand up to the back of her head, giving her the chance to guide her speed as she saw fit.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost Library
Tag: Noone?

Lorelai looked over the books, frowning a bit. Inventing magic wasn't simply the domain of wizards, but it didn't do much good if she couldn't read any books AND someone had let enough moisture in here to freeze paper solid and shut. This place needed a librarian, and badly.

Then again...

Lorelai frowned and looked at the crystal ball and used detect magic, curious if perhaps it was the librarian. If it was a typical crystal ball it could still be useful to see what was going on at the siege and what she was working against.

There was also the curious fact only three undead seemed to even occupy the inner fortress. Lyra, Ventus, and an incorporeal parrot. No servents, messengers, strategists, anything. Undead may not have need of food or water or rest but they still needed equipment, new arrows, information and leadership. Maybe it was incorporeals in the walls?

Either way, Lorelai kept an eye on Brand, making sure he didn't wander if he got hungry and he wasn't cold. Needed to make him a non metal bell so she could keep track of him. Also figure out where they'd be staying. Odds were Ventus may have forgotten mortals needed rooms to sleep. Or who knew around here.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Chapel
Tag: Lyra

The ranger had been quietly reading the book Offe Evening Glory, The Deathless Beauty, when the zombie girl had leapt from behind one of the pews and made her best effort to scare the elf. Dropping the book with an echoing thud, the elf had jumped a step and a half back when Lyra had approached. When the undead girl instead simply posed in triumph, Dasyra grunted and exhaled slowly, the vapor of her breath rising visibly in front of her due to the cold temperature.

"Why did you do that? There's little reason." The elf stooped down and picked up the book, dusted it off and then moved to a bench to sit. She glanced back at Lyra.

"This place is messy. Don't you ever clean it? Or is that job to be left to the new girls?"

She opened the book and then stopped.

"So what is your story, hmm? Were you from one of those monastic orders?"

She didn't know how much Lyra could actually tell her. The zombie had appeared quite simple minded during their first encounter with her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

]DM

It seemed that Ventus had little interest in books, or if she did, perhaps she had read all this library had to offer already long ago, who knew.

The crystal ball holds weak divination. Advancing upon it (and polishing it of some dust) reveals however that it doesn't simply activate on touch. Perhaps there is a command phrase to use it, Lorelai might theorize.

Brand was busy sniffing on some of the books but overall didn't seem overly interested, it was wise of Lorelai to keep a track of him for the rustmonster seemed to want to go and check out the armory, or perhaps the kitchens cutlery and it did grow somewhat whiney when denied this.

Due to Brands skittishness it was hard to also go and check out the guestrooms, without first placating the rustmonster.

Ventus Nightsong
Lenas room

(hint: changed Ventus pic. ^^)

"Oh shut up you living-slut." Ventus smirked, her tone having devolved into something that, while still sophisticated, had a far less restrained nobility to it. She flexed and tossed her armor aside. Literally tossed, with a clattering. Looking at that muscular, immaculate body, ignoring a few cuts of undead flesh she had recieved in the fight prior, .. and one white marking in the middle of her chest, the undead elf was rather beautiful. She wore no underwear at all, stripping out of an underskirt and grinning, holding her own shaft that had already grown to full rigidity.

Now, to be fair, Ventus was still an elf, so sizewise, Lena might have even been more impressive, but it was not the length of it, but its girth that drew the eye. Thick and oozing clear precum despite Ventus undead state, a lustful leer on her lips. "I'll cleanse your despoiled body with my seed, don't you worry.. now tell me.." Ventus stepped up, gripping Lena, picking her up with as much ease as the earth elemental, her strength unholy, as her cock prodded along the angelboods side. "Where did she touch you? Was it here?" She caressed that shaft along Lenas hand, letting it feel its thick, necromantic energy fueled power. "Here?" She pressed it up against the angelbloods breasts, a line of precum staining and connecting the shaft and the angels orbs for a moment. "Here?" She prodded at Lenas cheeks, hinting at going further.

She smirked as the aasimar, aroused as she was, knelt down and attended her shaft. "Lets just make sure and stain all of you in my glory to purify you. Thats a good little slave. Use that filthy warm, breathing mouth to haamnn.. serve your betters." Ventus sighed slightly, gripping the back of Lenas hair, pushing her shaft halfway into Lenas mouth and thrusting it, stirring it up against her tongue a cool, fleshy unholy sceptre, with a drip of cooler precum upon her tongue. "How does it feel, tasting the shaft you will serve for eternity for the first time slave? Unless I decide to grant another of yours the same boon I've been gifted.. Oh you know what, don't talk, use your mouth more productively." She smirked, slowly forcing Lena down upon her schlong, forcing the aasimars lips apart around that cool thickness, her eyes glowing with a hungry, blue fire. "I think I'll feed you the first of my loads to drain some of that disgusting life from your cheeks.. make you just a little prettier before purifying you outside.. and your bottom. You'd like that, wouldn't you, my little sextoy? Oh you know, its not like you get a choice." Ventus smirked, her grip too powerful for the Aasimar to fight out of even if she wanted, that thick shaft almost plugging her mouth completely as it pulsated, a thick full load of cum flowing down the angels gullet, as Ventus leaned back, pulling out, her shaft still standing erect and twitching, she musing.. "Geesh. I came a little early.. don't blame me, the first is always the lightest, now lick me on.. I want to see your eager face as it happens.." Ventus smirked down upon the angel, cool at the same time incredibly delicious and incredibly wrong tasting cum flowing down her mouth, the thick shaft leaving her little choice but to swallow it down like a good girl as she felt.. She felt a bit of her life fading, for lack of a better word. Her skin grew pale, a hint of dark eyerings showing exhaustion.. but despite this her arousal only increased. A part of her knew that Ventus had just drained a bit of her lifeforce. A part of her enjoyed it. As did Ventus, most definitly, biting her lips, that shaft twitching and oozing copious amounts of precum, a drop hitting Lenas leg. "Aaah.. thats better.. now you are more beautiful. Still alive, but less disgusting. Now!" Ventus slapped her shaft against the aasimars lip, with a wet smacking sound. "Back to your proper place, slave. Show you deserve to be baptized in a Death knights cum!"

If Lena still had the focus through the haze of unholy lust spreading in her with the cold feeling of undead cum, she'd easily realize that Ventus acted.. quite jarringly different if properly aroused.
(Lena takes 1 point of Constitution drain)

Lyra
Everfrost Chapel

Lyra, instead of hesitating with the scolding, seemed to just grow more enthusiastic, bouncing with little modesty in regards to what that motion might show, giving Dasyra a happy grin. The elf might be reminded of the undeads earlier propensity to scare them as well.

Lyra beamed and flexed at the first question.

At the second she looked around with the chapel in a state of diseprepair and actually seemed rather guilty. She quickly shambled off, only to return with a broom that was missing half of its mass, trying her best to move away some of the snow, but, with the brooms lack of integrity and snow being everywhere she was at best shuffling a bit of it around to more out of the way places.

She looked at Dasyra confused at her final question, tilting her head asking: "Mon a stick?" and deciding to just try and clean harder. Apparently she could understand the elf to at least some degree, but there wouldn't be any deep philosophical debates. When she bent over trying to broom harder Dasyra got the.. interesting insight that the zombie was.. rather well preserved and not wearing any underwear. That said, if she kept staring at the cute exposed pussy, Lyra would glance over and then worriedly try to broom up some more. Perhaps the zombie cared about this place, or perhaps, due to Dasyras accent, she sounded a bit much like the zombies mistress.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Library of Needing Antifreeze
Tag: Brand

Lorelai hummed. Crystal ball of divination. It was weak, unlikely a full true crystal ball but perhaps it served as the libraries index? It'd make sense at least. Still, without the command word it was as good as a ball of glass to her.

"Hm. Let's see... You eat metal. Breaks my stuff. Can remake it with magic... So think we're set on that front at least. Here, you can eat this. I need to get you a holster or something...," sighs Lorelai, offering the creature her cold iron mace head. Once he ate that she'd use Mending to fix it. The glories of magic she surmised.

If that placated him Lorelai would take him to find a guest room. Given the state everything seemed to be in around here, she imagined she'd be fixing up most of this place. Whether Ventus was aware of it or not, this place was showing one of the undead's biggest problems. Undead often let things stagnate. Without a need to drive them to do something, most creatures simply didn't. Why bother maintaining rooms nobody would use? She could imagine the kitchen was a hellhole, and she'd probably need to rely on her magic to feed everyone. She almost wondered if it was deliberately done to try and pressure them subtly but it was ultimately irrelevant she supposed.

"Well, let's see what we can do for a home for us, hm Brand?," sighs Lorelai, "Then maybe we can figure out a plan of action. Heh. Hell of a person to adopt as your mom y'know?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brand
Everfrost library

The little rustmonster seems exeptionally ecstatic at being presented with a high grade cold iron maze, its antenna turning it into rust before slurping it up. Only once Lorelai tries to have her cake and feed it to a rustmonster, casting her spell upon Brands tummy does she realize her mistake, as the Rustmonster burps loudly.

The weapon is already in the rustmonsters tummy, and simply got digested all over again. On the plus side, Brand is exeptionally enthusiastic and wiggles its antenna happily, and really, isn't that its own reward?

Brand scuttled after while Lorelai found herself a guestroom.. it was not as bad as she imagined, but not much better. Someone had plundered the bed, perhaps to have excess blankets to protect from the cold elsewhere, apart from that it wasn't much better or worse than what a five silver inn could give her, which is to say that a few centuries past it must have been a glorious place.

Brand chirps enthusiastically and rolls himself up into a little ball at Lorelais feet once they seemed to have arrived. Of course it used the matress of the bed for this purpose unless dissuaded.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Guest room
Tag: Brand

Mending didn't quite work as expected. She'd have to do Make Whole then, since it didn't need all the pieces there to do it. She'd do it in the morning then. Or whatever passed for morning she supposed.

Fortunately she had a blanket for her bedroll, though she figured best to prepare endure elements for the future when she rested. If there was a fireplace she went over and activated her campfire bead in it to try and at least give herself and Brand some warmth.

It was a bit awkward having him by her legs, but well, he was just an animal so... Not much point in feeling too ashamed of it she guessed. What a mess they were in. And odds were the room might be haunted too. Who knew. Well. She guessed she;d find out. Normally she had an undead guardian while she rested but not an option here. Guess she'd make do with a baby rust monster.

"Well... Night Brand, I guess. Geez. Talking to animals now...," sighs Lorelai, getting warm as she could. Least the mattress was nice.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost Bedroom
Tag: Ventus, and her cock

Lena gasped when Ventus ordered her to shut up, and gave her a meek and slightly frightened look, before looking away. When Ventus picked her up though, Lena was quite surprised at her strength, and blushed when Ventus asked her where the witch touched and used her. When she asked her hand, Lena shook her head. "M-My hands were bound in stone," Lena answered about her hands. When she asked about her breasts, Lena blushed deeper and nodded a bit. "S-She used smaller stones and pinched m-my poor nipples, mistress," Lena answered. When Ventus's cock pressed against her cheek, Lena nuzzled her cheek against it and leaned her head back a tiny bit and opened her mouth obediently, before leaning down to suck Ventus off.

Moments after her head was slowly going down towards Ventus's body, Lena felt her mistress's hand gripping the back of her head, taking a handful of her pinkish red hair, and forced her down the rest of the way rather quickly. Lena gulped around the cock and relaxed her throat instinctively, one hand on Ventus's balls, caressing and tickling them, while the other wrapped around Ventus's body to grip her sexy elven ass. Lena's head was bobbing up and down within moments on Ventus's shaft, her tongue rolling around the whole thing to pleasure it as much as possible. Lena head every word Ventus said, and gasped around Ventus's cock when her undead elven mistress proclaimed she'd drain the life from her cheeks by force feeding Lena a load of cum.

Lena squirmed a bit, as if trying to pull off, but she couldn't bring herself to try and force herself free, and finished Ventus off, before gulping her seed down, moaning softly around her cock. Drinking down the cool cum that Ventus spurted into her mouth, Lena felt her life force fading a bit, her cheeks paling, her mind dimming a bit, and her body weakening as well. She couldn't help but get even more aroused though, despite the fear that was easy even for Ventus to see in her eyes. A dark part in the very back of Lena's mind had enjoyed being dominated like that, but nowhere near enough to come to the surface to admit a damned thing. She actually, deep down, felt a tiny bit more violated by Ventus, than the earthen witch before, to be honest.

Shaking her head clear of the haze welling up in it, Lena looked up at Ventus and coughed a couple of times as Ventus's cock came out of her mouth, shuddering and feeling... a bit sick. Lena didn't try and pull away as Ventus forced her back in to clean her shaft, her tongue running up and down its length until Ventus was satisfied that it was good and clean. Only when Ventus let her go, did Lena collapse back onto the bed, and shiver, with fright and from the cold, as she pulled the blanket up around her and curled into the fetal position as she shook a bit.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Lenas room
Tag:Lena, Narration

Ventus cooed, enjoying the skillfull attention of Lena upon her shaft and balls, seeming to quite enjoy the futa-Aasimars attention, caressing her cheek and sighing lustfully, reaching out for Lena again and.. then she blinked for a moment, noticing the state Lena was in, as if for the first time. Her shaft positively throbbing in arousal, her hand tensed and she gritted her teeth, averting her eyes suddenly, her voice cracking as she stammered out.. "I.. I told you to.. Damn it.. I am so.. so sorry.. "

Before rushing out, picking up her belongings, not even bothering to dress as she closed the door behind her.

Once she was out she collapsed against the wall, slowly sliding down, weeping a tear that quickly froze again, looking down upon her shaft and holding her chest, gripping it tightly, scratching the surface of her skin.

DM

There actually was a fire place, though it'd take a few moments of cleaning before it was workable, unless Lorelai appreciated the smell of burned cobwebs. It didn't help that Brand eyed the iron lattice decorating it with gluttonous interest.

"I need you to check on Lena. Other side of the corridor, second room." Came Ventus calm, but rather insistant voice, as she leaned in the doorframe. She looked.. exhausted, for lack of a better word for an undead. Then, perhaps uncharacteristically, she turned around, making her way back from the living rooms without giving Lorelai much time to respond.

Ventus Nightsong
Lenas room
Tag:Narration

If Lena were to follow, an angry glare would easily drive her away as Ventus made her way to the throne room. She cast an accusing glare onto the blade that sat there, sealed within the weapon stand, her shoulders slumped down.

"What worth has living, if its an unlife that needs to bring death?." she looked over to the harp standing by the other side of her throne, a chair place before it, so that her back would be turned to her own weapon. She took place. "What good is desire, if it destroys those we desire." She reached out, plugging on the harps strings, tentatively, but skillfully, the first notes of music echoing through the foretress.. but then she shook her head for a moment. "I don't deserve this past time." She decided, turning her back upon the harp again as she stood up, walking to the other side of her throneroom, reaching out for her blade, blue energy swirling around it as frost gathered upon her hand, her cheek cut slowly closing up, her form shaking for a moment, her shoulders straightening, her eyes glowing with power. "I should see to the defences while the mortals rest.." She mused, trying to keep herself busy and her mind off of what just had happened.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Chapel Room
Tag: Lyra

Dasyra sighed, frowning at Lyra. The zombie girl wasn't one for conversation it seemed. She mimed the action of what she'd seen some fighting monks do with their fists and feet.

"You know? 'Hiyaah!' and all that?" She then pointed at Lyra questioningly.

When the zombie got the broom, Dasyra could see that her efforts weren't going to get much done.

"Here, let me help with that. Where's another broom?"

If she could find one, she'd help to sweep the snow off to the side so that the central aisle was cleared. The elf wasn't much of a maid, but she could help keep this chapel tidy at least. She bent over with her sweeping and as she did so, she noticed Lyra's lack of undergarments. She was well-preserved, for a zombie, but despite her elements of cuteness, Dasyra wasn't sure that she could get over the lack of the eye - and the lack of a certain degree of higher order thinking.

As she cleaned her way toward the front of the chapel again, she once more took a look at the old book and began to read more of The Evening Glory.

"Hrmm. Love eternal. It's certainly a nice thought - though I could see a certain danger in it too. Love unrequited? Obsessive love? Dangerous things, that... there's been enough evil in the world done in the name of love. Then again, there's a lot of good that's been done too. I guess that doesn't factor in to the Evening Glory's purview. But I don't mind what she stands for."

She stepped back and looked towards Lyra.

"Okay, that's enough work for now. Can you please show me around a bit, Lyra? What else is there to see around here?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost Bedroom/Hallway

( for Lena to try and force herself up to go after Ventus. Don't really need to do it I suppose, but I wanted to anyway, and I feel she got high enough a roll to manage it. :p)

Lena, hearing Ventus's words as she lie there shivering, closing and opening her eyes a couple of times while panting slightly. As soon as Lena heard Ventus's voice crack and rushing out, the young aasimar struggled to the side of the bed and then to her feet. "W-Wait... m-mistress," Lena mumbled softly as Ventus made her way out the door, while Lena staggered towards it, with the blanket half wrapped around her naked form.

When she made it to the door, Lena pulled it open quickly and stumbled out, falling to her knees next to Ventus in the hall. She reached out for Ventus and wrapped her arms around her neck, panting softly as she leaned up to kiss her on the cheek, kissing her tear away. "N-No more tears, mistress. That was... intense, and... I'll admit, a bit frightening. But aside from that, I... I enjoyed pleasing you. A-And stop this... p-please, don't hurt yourself because of me. You're too beautiful for that," Lena said softly to Ventus, trying to gently pull her hand away from her chest, as she laid her head on the woman's shoulder, closing her eyes and nuzzling against Ventus's neck.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM

(Lenas post kinda invalidates Ventus coming to her so presume she got to rest without interruption, but see below)

Ventus Nightsong
Throne room.

(I assume Lena follows Ventus to the throneroom.)

Ventus looked over at the half-blanketed Aasimar sighing heavily. She looked at the Aasimar as she cuddled up to her, more cold than she had normally been. "But you are rightfully frightened. I .. want, need to deliver you unto undeath. In my heart is a wicked creature that only desires to make you submit, make you lesser undead under my eternal thrall. That is my desire, that is your fate. It is your right to be scared. I wish to do upon you what the earth elemental has done and so much more." For a moment, a lustful grin wandered over her lips. She then looked over to her harp again, sighing and putting a finger ontop of Lenas lips.

"Hush. You are exhausted and distressed. You need to rest soon, I command it. By the morrow I shall know more of your path ahead."

She gave Lena a stern, if benevolent look, waiting for her to return to her room, if necessary, hooking one arm under hers and calmly but insistantly guiding her there, tugging her to bed.. it took only one short further effort of willpower as she returned back down without.. sating herself on the aasimar, sighing and stepping to sit before her harp, cracking her knuckles.

Lyra
Everfrost Chapel

"Hiyaaah!" Lyra enthused, copying Dasyra back at the motion and twirling her broom. The zombiegirl seemed to be grateful for Dasyras assistance though, and soon after half-peeked over her shoulder curiously. Lyra tipped her chin as the elf requested to be shown around, nodding enthusiastically, taking her hand.. and beginning to drag her off.

First, Dasyra was shown a slightly disorderly, but much cleaner and more inhhabited looking room on the first floor, Lyra proudly pointing at herself. Then, after a thoughtful moment, Lyra lead the elf on, to a door reading, in elfish, 'Laboratory' Sadly, the door was iced over and did not budge.. Lyra seemed a bit emberassed, but without some fire magic or a timely application of mundane flames, there was no getting into there.

Desperate for a good place to show off, Lyra made her way back to the middle of the corridor, an elfish sign reading 'Commander' to open the door to the most devastated looking room so far. Cobwebs had taken over everything that the dust could not, the place was dirty and neglected, a bed that even the most daring and tired of heroes would refuse, a chair, broken under the weight of a half rusted away curved blade and rotten leather armor. A broken, empty bottle, a dusty old picture on the wall, an elvish rune that.. could be..
A brushing revealed protector, Ventus, Bane. Dasyra leaned closer, disturbing a family of dustbunnies and getting her hands black as she brushed over to reveal the full inscription of a portrait made, if the date was to be believed, over 600 years ago. Lyra seemed to be a bit nervous, and reget her showing of this place as soon as Dasyra disrupted anything, but by now, there was no point stopping.
The portrait showed an elf maiden in elite warriors outfit, holding a ceremonial blade and giving the viewer a confident yet calm smile, that felt oddly familiar and it read:
For our protector Ventus Darkbane, for saving us from the unliving plague.

And just then, a skillful harp began to play.

DM
Tag: all

The song of distant music echoes through the frozen fortress, perhaps lulling, perhaps briefly waking those hearing it from their dreams. Lyra smiled, humming along and calming down. Brand peeked up with its antenna and began purring slightly.

The listeners were affected differently. Lena found her soul soothed, calming from the wilder experiences of today, but she did feel a tinge of sorrow, as she followed some of the dialect. Lorelai had already been half dozing off, only wondering if this was Ventus voice briefly, before falling into a calm slumber.
Dasyra, the only one hearing and understanding what was sung about, with a high-elven dialect. Yet if she looked to find Ventus when the song ended, the Knight and her sword were gone, perhaps to continue her fight against an unknown foe.
LOST HOPE
BY RAYNE AVALOTUS

Again, my shattered heart awaits embrace,
As teary eyes, in search of thy sweet smile,
Turn desperate into glaring night. Thy face
My whitened fingers seek to touch, but vile,
Enclosing darkness haunts my spirit still,
And I find nothing there to calm my mind -
No valiant love my vacant breast to fill,
To fight the sorrow keeping me confined.
Forgive me that I wished thou couldst release
My soul, imprisoned in a realm of cold.
Forgive me that I longed but for a piece
Of light, for warmth, for someone I might hold.

((Lets advance the time and have you all rest. If you want a little dream-post, just do a half intro for a dream, I'll finish it, dream can be happy, can be nightmarey, you can also just wake up next morning))

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Bedroom
Tag: Brand?

Lorelai murmured and woke up briefly to hear the music, before flopping back with a mumble to return to sleep. It didn't seem dangerous and she had nightmares to get back to.

However with the music playing in her head, it was not her usual nightmares. Lorelai remembered before, when she was studying the healing arts. Medicine, apprenticing in herbology. Simpler times before the complications of Hextor's wars and restraints and restrictions. Before she knew they weren't there to protect but to control at the cost of others.

Lorelai was in her clinic, treating rust monsters for rock sickness in the middle of winter. The windows were well frosted. The clinic had been small, and tended to be on the warmer side. too much cold was bad for the ill. What Lorelai was treating on the rust monsters was... Vague, but she thought she was doing well with the bandages. Though it seemed like every time she put one on it would disappear, frustrating her quite constantly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost
Tag: Ventus, maybe all

"I... I'll admit, I am frightened, a lot. M-More of you disliking me, for whatever reason, than anything else," Lena told Ventus, after following her along, clinging to her a bit. "And I won't deny, that I don't want to die, n-not so young at least. There's so many things that I've never experienced in life, that I would like to, before my time comes. You understand, don't you?" she went on to say, reaching out to caress Ventus's cheek again.

"S-So long as I can be healed of your seed's effects, f-for now... at least until you either decide my fate, or w-what have you, I wouldn't mind you h-having sex with me again, mistress. D-Despite how frightening it felt, w-when your seed went in my mouth, it did make me feel... hmhm... kind of good, n-naughty, but good," Lena told Ventus, fidgeting a bit and rubbing her thighs together a bit too, before heading on back to the bedroom, stumbling once or twice before she left Ventus's sight, but proving how strong she was, and walking proudly out and back to her room, where she'd lie back down and get some sleep.

Through the evening, while she slept, Lena would dream sweet dreams of her and Ventus fucking each other senseless, to the point neither of their cocks would stand any longer, and no matter how many times Ventus came inside or outside of her, Lena never once felt that exhausted and frightening feeling of her life force being drained from Ventus's cum, and her dream finally ended after at least two to three hours, with her and Ventus lying side by side in the bed together, panting like crazy,