Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Lena Weiss
Slave Auction
Tag: All

Lena looked tense, when she saw that the orc, and werewolf didn't seem to like her answers to them, but they had told her to speak the truth, after all. When she saw the werewolf going for Lily, Lena gasped and stepped back a bit, to try and avoid getting caught in the crossfire, and actually hiding behind Vara as she stepped up to stop it.

( 6, rolled a damn 1, perfect. :p)

As Vara stepped back, once she'd diffused the situation, and then called out for her, and the others, to basically show off their bodies to the audience, Lena felt her arousal climbing higher and higher, her cock so hard now it ached. Lena's cheeks were flushed so red now it was obvious that she was incredibly horny, and desired sex, and after a few moments of panting softly, and after receiving the tentacle's caress, Lena shuddered and fell to her knees, pulling her slave outfit's skirt up. She reached down and openly began masturbating, too horny to think straight, her eyes practically lost in lust.

"T-Too... h-hot. P-Please... need some... r-relief... someone... a-anyone," Lena moaned softly, as she stroked her cock in front of everyone, while her other hand gently slipped her breast coverings of her outfit to the sides, letting her large yet perky E-cup breasts bounce free, where she starting groping her right one with her right hand, while her left was rolling her balls and stroking her length, as she sat there on the stage very shamelessly at the moment, open to any gropes that came her way really, her half lidded eyes traveling primarily over to Vashj, Xirce, Ash'kara, and Ventus mostly, but giving even the orc lady a look or two, while not giving the werewolf one, as she stroked her cock, and reached down to tease her folds with her right hand after a few moments, lifting her hefty balls out of the way as she did.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Slave Auction

Dasyra was surprised by the sudden outburst of the werewolf against the lich, and kept herself on her toes, ready to spring aside if a brawl were about to start. But the fight was stopped before it could begin and the magical urge to stay on the stage might have prevented her from dodging anyway. The elf stayed on the stage, thinking about how the buyers had reacted. The fungal queen seemed to be focused on nature, to the point of being rather alien about it. Would such a being really understand or care to understand her elven thoughts? Most likely not. The undead elf seemed to be quite composed, and approving of what Dasyra and others had said about loyalty. She said as much when she upped the bid to 75,000 gold coins. That was 1500 platin for each of them, a fortune to most. A commoner could live and feed a family for a lifetime off such a fee. She could imagine the level of value her future buyer would be expecting of her.

Vara then began the next phase of the show, and true to what the halfling slaver had said, the elf and her companions felt their inhibitions begin to unravel. For Dasyra, it was a dramatic change unlike anything she had felt before. When it came to her sexuality, she had always been guarded and afraid to admit things even to herself. She had been a generous and enthusiastic lover, though painfully naive to the full range of sexual possibilities. She loved both the male and the female form, but her experience had been limited to fairly standard positions, as she had always felt a romantic and considerate attachment to her partners - something that was starkly absent in her present circumstance.

Dasyra's nethers began to heat up, her nipples hardening and her thighs instinctively rubbing together as she gazed about the room with a mischievous smirk growing on her lips. Her green eyes alighted with delight and possibility and her hands moved up either side of her curvy frame to cup and knead her full breasts, not quite as large as Lena's but still attractive and natural. She played with them a bit, knowingly teasing the audience, before slipping the bare threads of the garment aside to expose her chest.

She then stepped down, off of the stage and strode around the room. First she admired the nude slave that was serving as Merriweather's seat, and caressed the slave's backside.

"Pretty~" she observed before moving around Moren and sniffing at him, cooing seductively before brushing around Ogra.

"Could you teach me to fight and fuck like an orc?" She questioned coyly of the chieftess, giving her a playful slap on her green ass before continuing through the crowd of buyers. The elf then stopped before the deathknight, and the coquettish elf's grin dimmed down for a moment, her head tilting curiously.

"You are an elf, like me. Very beautiful," she touched the exposed skin on Ventus' arm, below her metal bracers. "But very cold. Do you not want someone to warm you? I would do my best for a mistress that treated me well."

She lingered by the deathknight, eyeing the demon, Xirce, out of the corner of her eye, hesitant even in her lust to approach. She turned back to Ventus and whispered while leaning in close to her. "Will you not play with me? Save me from these other fates?"

Dasyra's hands attempted to roam across, Ventus' body, even armored as she was. She looked for a sign from the death knight, to see if this was what she desired of her or if it was only frustrating. The ranger could not deny Ventus' attractiveness, and her possession of both male and female aspects did not frighten her. It was only her undeath that gave the ranger pause, and in her wanton state, she felt no such restricting concern. As she played over the death knight's body, the elf observed the buyer's reactions.

Perception Check = 22; if it was going to be Sense Motive, it's only a 10, although that may pass if her reaction is obvious enough.
Depending on how this goes, Dasyra will either stay with Ventus or go to Lena

If Ventus made an effort to ward Dasyra away, the elf would look saddened and move back to the stage and crawl towards Lena, where the girl knelt exposed and playing with herself. Wordlessly, Dasyra would slide on her belly until her mouth was in line with the aasimar's cock, and would then open wide and take a full 3-4 inches past her lips as she hungrily claimed something that would satisfy her lewd cravings and entice higher bids from the audience.

If, however, Ventus seemed appreciative of what Dasyra did and was willing to satisfy the elf's carnal desire, the ranger would instead seek to give oral pleasure to the death knight in front of everyone else.

In either case, as Dasyra began to dutifully give head, she would push aside her lower coverings and hook her spare fingers deep within her glistening petals and jill herself off without concern for her own decency. If anyone from the audience or the stage wished to touch her, she would welcome the additional partner with a happy moan from her dick-stuffed mouth.

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Slave Market

"My loyalty is to my friends," Sophie responds to Ventus angrily. "Not to humiliate myself for some arrogant roya- ergh..." Her statement was cut off by the sudden rising sensation of arousal in her body. Dropping her aggressive demeanor, Sophie fell to her knees as her legs buckled from under her.

"What... what did you do to me..." Sophie growls out, her voice unintentionally soft and wavering. Feeling an intense burning between her legs, she lowered a hand down to touch herself, and let out a quick yip of surprise from the sensitivity and wetness of her lower region.

'I'm in heat,' she thought to herself as she gazed around at the crowds again. 'They put me in heat...'. Sure enough, she could feel lustful thoughts beginning to dominate her mind, and she couldn't help but notice how... inviting Moren's cock appeared to her right now. Although she hated the idea of submitting to one of these slavebuyers, if she had to choose one, it might as well be the most respectable one of the lot.

Sophie found herself half-crawling, half-stumbling towards Moren, her attention focused more on resisting the powerful urge to touch herself than focusing on her movements. Finally reaching Moren, she tries to look up towards him proudly, although her current state made that rather ineffective.

"I'm not one to roll over and submit without a fight," she says to the werewolf with a strained voice. "But I would rather... be chosen by you than one of the others." As she finishes speaking, her body is visibly trembling from intense arousal, and her gaze constantly flicks towards the werewolf's cock, as if she's having difficulty keeping her eyes off of it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vara Vier'enven and the Bidders,
Underdark Slave market

Lorelais dirty talk confuses the wolf and many of the other guests, though the Drow, Hin and mindflayer seemed to just chuckle a little, wondering how lubrication can cause vasocongestion, not the other way around.

Varas eyes got a dangerous glint when Lorelai seemed to be challenging her. "Oh do go on my dear, the mindflayers seem to love your way of dirty talk."

7600 platinum!They added, as if in confirmation.

Ventus seemed actually a bit.. disappointed with the overly lewd display from Lena, not that she didn't enjoy the show. Xirce the Succubus meanwhile seemed .. enticed.
"77,000 gold!" 7,800 platinum. The bidding proceeded.

-Dasyra found herself unable to leave the stage and enter the room as she intended at first, then however, her feet suddenly moved. She thought she saw Vara wave a finger along and felt a tingling sensation at the back of her head..

The orc smirked and slapped Dasryas bottom back.. almost sending her tumbling. 80,000 gold! She grinned.

Ventus watched her, clarifying: "I embrace the cold. Its the warmth of life I will safe you from. I think one should have more decency than publically and I.... oh my.. haaah.."

Ventus gulped slightly, actually seeming almost coy as Dasyra cupped her bulging, regarding the elf with hesitation, a twitching a growing.. then she sighed, pulling away the lower part of her dress to reveal a MASSIVE, pale shaft, smirking, adding. "Such lewd, uncouth creatures you are. Clearly, you need a hmn.. mistress to discipline you and teach you proper loyalty." She gripped the back of Dasyras head, with a dangerous smirk, adding: "I'll fuck you to death and beyond if thats what it takes to teach you to serve a true lady.. hmnn.." She smirked, pushing her cool shaft deep within the trapped slaves throat, adding: "100,000. Those slaves deserve better. Deserve to be owned and educated. You there, get over here, angel maiden, your little cock needs some PROPER attention." Clearly she was.. impressed by Dasyras efforts, her shaft not even fully burried in the trapped elfs throat.

"A'ight, this is too expensive for a few sluts, A'm out." The Orc shrugged, withdrawing.

Then, the dog-girl crawled over to the werewolf.
"Shut it bitch. You know what you want. Go ahead. Suck it or present yourself to me and you'll get it Oh and.. 110,000 worthless gold coins for those wonderful bitches to stock my harem." The werewolf growl-grinned whilest Sophie, so close to the werewolf, was basked in his powerful, masculine musk, her head spinning even more. There was an almost tangible, physical need to comply with her biological desires, to mate the powerful wolf..

Vara meanwhile smirked. the price had grown nicely..

The Succubus, Halfling and the Fungal queen are considering withdrawing from bidding.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Underdark Slave Market

Had she been paying the usual amount of attention to her surroundings, the lich would have been quite fine with the orc pulling out of the auction. As it was, however, she was too preoccupied with her own mounting lust and months of built up frustration she hadn't even been aware of. And while Lorelai's talk briefly snapped her out of it, the other girls sharing her predicament were not helping Lily's efforts at keeping a lid on the boiling pot that was her libido at all.

While Lena was the first one to break Cynder's focus, making her eyes wander and her hands slip a little lower at the sight of the shaft, it was Dasyra's little show with Ventus that really got her attention. The girl had no idea why she was so fascinated with the sight of debauchery so much. Then again, this was the first time she watched someone take a cock in the throat like that in front of her. Reading about it in books was one thing, actually seeing the act in person was another.

As she continued to watch the elf please the Deathknight, Lily seemed to miss the fact that her hands were now traveling even lower over her body. She only caught herself when her fingers dipped inside the bottom part of her outfit. By the time she began to react, however, their tips have already brushed against her clit, making her squirm as she let out a shaky, lewd moan. Her eyes widened, both from the unexpected pleasure and the fact she made such a noise.

What was left of the rational part of Cynder's mind wanted to pull back, but somehow she found herself unable to do so. The best she could manage was stop herself from outright pushing her fingers inside of her. Yet even then, the lich couldn't muster the strenght to simply pull them away, instinct and need guiding her to caress her pussy as she watched Dasyra deep-throat the massive shaft. Her body language was changing: the girl stopped shivering so much, but at the same time she was becoming visibly less... Restrained.

Each movement of her fingers over her slit made Lily shudder and pant, her hips rocking in a gentle rythm. The lust-addled part of her mind was feeding her new fantasies, replacing Dasyra in the scene before her with the lich herself. She could almost feel it - the wood of the stage under her knees, the massive cock filling her mouth, her pussy burning with need... She tried to banish the images, but she couldn't bring herself to do it in the end. Because with each touch, Cynder could feel her tension gently melt and give way to pleasurable shocks spreading through her body, encouraging her to go even further...

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Slave Market

Sophie let out a weak whimper as she felt her resistance crumbling completely after inhaling Moren's intoxicating scent. She couldn't think of anything else anymore except the uncontrollable need to mate, and the ideal cock was presented right before her.

"I... I need your cock... I need to be fucked by you," Sophie stammered to the wolf, her voice full of desperation. "I'll be... be your breeding bitch... I'll be your little fuck-puppy..." as she continued, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs out to present her wet pussy to Moren eagerly. "Please... please mount me... please mate me, I need to be fucked by a real man... please... I'll be your little bitch to claim and own..."

At this point she couldn't keep her hands away from her slit anymore. She masturbated openly in front of the werewolf, using her fingers to spread her nether lips invitingly to Moren as she stared hungrily at his cock. She knew she was humiliating herself with her display and begging, knew that she was playing right into the pocket of the drow selling her as some little puppy-slut. But she didn't care anymore. All she wanted was to feel the werewolf's cock inside her. She knew it would be the most pleasurable moment of her life, and that's all that mattered to her right now.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Well this seemed to be escalating. But it was helping keep control of herself. So why not. Hmph. The others seemed to be falling into lewdness readily. She couldn't blame them. She was somewhat proud of herself for keeping as much control as she was. Still, she didn't expect the start of an orgy down below at the rate they were going. Seemed like it wouldn't matter much now.

"Seems like everyones going to be distracted with... That, anyways. And that over there," grunts Lorelai, gesturing to the deathknight and the affair that was starting with the werewolf. "Might as well save my breath for later. I'm not into females anyhow. And before anyone says it, girlcock is still attached to girls. Though an autopsy seems warranted to figure out what has caused such a spike in gender blurring."

She looked over at the dog woman begging to the werewolf while the other two would soon become three. What a mess. She was somewhat thankful they did though. It might mean there was less... Pressure on herself for the time being.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Slave Market

Lena was openly stroking her shaft, and while Xirce was staring and looked intrigued, and enticed, it seemed not many of the others did nearly as much, from the looks of it, save maybe Vashj. "D-Don't you want a-an angelkin? One who can m-make you feel good," Lena said to the females in the room, even Vara, though when Ventus said what she did to Dasyra, Lena shuddered and felt that she didn't want any part of Ventus now, if she meant to kill them all and turn them into undead servants of some sort, the prospect visibly frightening her quite a bit.

Lena tried to get to her feet, and stumbled her way over to Vashj and Xirce, her eyes half lidded and her mind fairly out of it. She fell to her knees after she got to the two, and fumbled at their clothes, to try and get their bottoms off, or at least down, where she would grab Xirce's cock and begin stroking it, and it in her mouth, where she sucked on it a bit, before switching over to Vashj's slit, running her tongue along it and getting it good and wet. "S-Shouldn't you both have a taste, o-of an angelkin before you decide to back out or not?" Lena asked them both, pulling her slave outfit open to reveal her entire body as she started pleasuring them both, her hand on Vashj drifting a bit to slip a finger into her slit to probe it a little.

After she'd pleasured them both a little, Lena would stop and turn away, on her hands and knees, presenting her pussy and ass for them both as she looked shyly over her shoulder at them. "P-Please... I'm burning up. I... I need it, I... I'll call you both mistress, i-if you like. O-Or you could both go in together and buy me, s-share me between you both. I... I d-don't care a-at this point, j-just make this burning down here stop," Lena pleaded with the two, her cheeks so red she looked about to burst into flame.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With her inhibitions temporarily obliterated, Dasyra felt positively nymphish. The strong slap of Ogra's open palm on her flesh stung momentarily, but the feeling of the power and dominance behind it only made the elf want more.

"Mmm~ A mistress who's not afraid to spank~" The elf's eyes trailed to make obvious contact with the halfling slave trainer before she cooed, "Kinky~."

But then she reached Ventus and found the proud and confident death knight to be susceptible to the mind-controlled ranger's direct charms.

"Oh my, indeed! Mmmnn~ Seems I've found the chink in your undead armor. You say you choose the cold, but your cock has plenty of life in it for a hot-blooded girl like me. Ooh!"

Dasyra squeaked as the death knight shoved her down and gripped her roughly by the hair. Smiling, the elf's eyes darted quickly to the halfling, again making meaninful eye contact as the woman became a voyeur to her lewd, self demeaning conduct.

"Ommh... mhmph... mwulahh....ohmm... mm... mmmm!"

It had been a while since she had done this, and she was not entirely able to recall who she had shared this experience with, but the elf was no stranger to sucking cock. Her gag reflex had apparently already been partially reduced, perhaps by some rough and tumble male partner in her past. As such, though Ventus' member was massive, Dasyra was able to bravely handle the initial insertion, and after an initial moment to adapt, quickly began to pleasantly suck on the death knight's phallus, steadily working the shaft deeper and deeper as it stiffened and slickened underneath her tongue's ministrations.

"Anngh.... mmhmmm~ Ahhh!" She managed to part her lips from the rod with a loud sucking pop as her tight lips separated from Ventus' tip, leaving several ribbons of thick, messy saliva still connecting her to the would-be mistress of death.

"Ooh, Ventus is it? If you want to teach me loyalty, you're welcome to try. And don't spare the rod, or you'll spoil me."

Dasyra backed herself up and settled her round butt on the edge of the table where Ventus had been sitting, then, leaning back slightly, she spread her legs for the death knight and those near her, like the halfling, to see. All the foreplay and self-pleasuring she had done up to now was magnified by the lack of all inhibition, leading to an enormous burning knot tying itself up tighter and tighter inside her, and now she aggressively longed for someone, anyone, but particularly the gorgeous and well-endowed death knight in front of her to let her loose.

"But don't try to deny your own lewdness. I felt you throb and tremble as I tasted you. Does it bother you to know that you're still a slave to your own passions? Fuck me with your undead strength... nnnh, go on, fuck me for days. I can't help myself anymore... even though you're undead... you're gorgeous... and not like so many of those unthinking, shambling hordes. Would you really pay all this gold just to make us into zombies? hnnh... go on, fuck me! I'll be loyal to your cock! Just take me before I go insane!"

She leaned back and used her fingers to splay open her dripping slit for Ventus to take her, with a challenging need in her eyes.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Slave market

The audience, those that didn't actively participate in the auction itself, but had been around for prior, less high cost auctions and just the show in itself began cheering as the action started. If any of the heroines had the perceptiveness of mind left to look at them closely she might be able to conclude that this was a semi-regular spectacle, with Vara gaining money not just from the plain auction price, but also the show she made out of it.. out of you, right now.

Ventus seemed.. actually a bit coyly emberassed, perhaps an elf of noble birth once, though there was clearly also a primal, domineering lust now that Dasyra had.. broken the ice. "115,000 gold." She insisted, while Moren was.. distracted with the Hengeyokai.

"Hmnn.. delicious.." He growled over at the auctioneer. "Sadly, I can't breed you like you need, like you DESERVE. ..120,000 gold... Just yet!" He nodded, extending a furred paw to cup the little bitches snatch, rubbing it in sensually, teasing her arousal even higher. His paw rough, strong, taking what was his by might.

"Ah and you stand above it all. Rather resistant to lust magic?" Vara mused, looking over to Lorelai unconcerned."You know the more you deny your lust the worse it will get. If you keep forcing your will to resist it, you might shatter.. I'd hate to see your value reduced like that."

"Hooh such a lewd little angelslut. 12,500 platinum yes yes.. oh yeah! 12,500 platinum for Xirce!" She cheered.

"Hmnn.. I care less for her body than her delicious mind to play with. 12,600 Platinum.." The mindflayer smirked, sending soothing yet arousing sensations at Lena. Xirce was.. less suble, reaching out to spank the angels bottom with an audible smack. "Bah, boring little numbers. So you want to be corrupted hm..? Don't seem like your friends are overly interested though." She shrugged.

"Hmnn you hold yourself bravely against superior odds my dear. A worthy purchase.. A shame your angelic companion doesn't wish to serve.. hmnn.." Ventus pondered, then moaned out. "Yes. Thats it, thats a good girl... spare you which rod, little slut." Ventus grinned. "Truly, most of you know of Loyalty, but do you really understand what it means to devote yourself truly, to serve throughout the centuries? I don't expect you to serve me till death do us part.. that'll just be the beginning." She smirked.

"Sorry my dear, the rules of the auction clearly state I may not .. intrude upon unbought property as to not reduce its value." She dutifulyl recited. "But no, I know the arts of making undeath beautiful. Just look at your admirable lich over there. Not to give you the blessing of undead, that would be the crime, your bodies, even an elves slowly aging, in time even your mind failing you.. Once you are bound to me in undeath you will be forever beautiful, forever loyal." She cooed, her shaft throbbing, clearly interested in the same Dasyra was, but strictly following the rules.

The halfling meanwhile watched with an amued smirk from her slaveseat. "True loyalty is etched into a slaves soul through ardous work, crafted like an intricate piece of art, not necromantic magic and spawn." She shrugged. "Also, if you want to become hers or mine, you better impress me,.. or make one of your friends impress me, even better. Just acting like a wanton whore is amusing, but a true slave would tamper this desire with an even greater urge to serve, obey and be humiliated." She lectured, whilest Ventus blushed at the exposed Dasyra, taking in her fill of the elf before her.

"A.. alright then, 13,000 platinum, 130,000 gold!" "131,000!" Xirce interjected quickly, squeezing the angels bottom.

"I tire of the little sums. 150,000 gold." The halfling clamly stated, while Vara smirked to herself.. now she was beginning to actually turn a prophit!

"I'm out." the fungal queen Ash'kara decided with that sum, reducing the number of active bidders to five as she stepped back.

"Aaand the bidding now stands at 150,000 gold, remember, if we reach 250,000 there will be a free magical slave outfit and a Coupon for our auction vendors. Which of the five remaining patrons will take these lovely adventurers home with them?"

The Halfling, the Succubus and the Mindflayer seem undecided.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Slave Market

For the first time in her young life, Lena felt a jolt of pleasure, rather than pain, when Xirce spanked her across the ass, and she let out a cute eek as her bubbly ass jiggled in response. It was made clear to the two she was with, and anyone else watching, that Lena liked that spank, and desired more. As Vashj's visions slammed into her mind, Lena wiggled her ass at them both in anticipation, reaching back between her legs and openly stroking her slit, and cock, with both hands. "I... I d-don't care at this point, m-mistresses. J-Just please... I... I need it so bad. I'm g-going crazy h-here," Lena mewled aloud, pressing her naked ass back against Xirce a bit, and turning as she did to kiss Vashj's pussy, intending to pleasure both of them and offering her ass for Xirce to hotdog, while she ate Vashj out, or if not allowed to do the latter, she'd nuzzled her cheek against the mind flayer's waist.

Hearing the halfling, Lena's mind, addled as it was, wasn't listening to reason, and her body was obeying only those lewd and naughty instincts that were flowing through her. Lena looked between the two, still rubbing against them both, unless they stopped her from doing so, where she would kneel before them and kiss their hands. "D-Do you wish for a b-back rub, mistresses? I'm v-versed somewhat, in doing so. O-Or I could play you some music, be your personal courtesan," Lena asked Xirce and Vashj, biting her bottom lip as she felt Xirce squeeze her ass and a new flood of her pre, and feminine juices started leaking from her cock and pussy again. "I... l-like gentle touches l-like that mistress, b-but I... I k-kind of liked it when you s-spanked me before too," Lena admitted to them both, pressing her ass back against Xirce's hand, and looking up with dewy eyes at Vashj. "W-What would you wish of me, m-mistresses? I c-can cook, clean, I can f-forge weapons. T-Though not magic ones, j-just yet, but soon... I think," she then asked, loud enough for Ventus or the halfling both to hear too.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Underdark Slave Market

Lorelai looked to the auctioneer and listened, her smiling a bit wryly. "Not as much as I'd like to be. But it's more you're trying to make me attracted to things I'm not attracted too. And a man I find... Rather distasteful to put it lightly. Your attendants draw more interest from me than your bidders. I imagine at worst I'll just end up having an rather embarrassing masturbation session in front of everyone, but of little remark. Though it does raise the question. If you're trying to find actual slaves and sluts to sell... Why not go and find those instead? Honestly, this all seems incredibly inefficient. Reminds me of home. Heal the injured! No you can't know anything about how they work, that's against religion! Hmph."

The drow was right ultimately. She'd break eventually. But she had some time yet. Maybe enough to figure a way around this. Seemed like right now, the others were all over the bidders. Except the lich, who seemed to have reached where Lorelai would likely soon be at herself.

There seemed little choice. She had to decide who was... The least repugnant. She took a deep breath and started looking at the remaining auctioneers instead. "There's some sort of irony here, where rather they judging me, I'm judging them for whom I need to put my life in their hands. I'd be amused if I wasn't in the middle of it."

( 19 Sense Motive. Trying to get a better feel out of the lot about who they are in personality and such.)

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Underdark Slave Market

Lily let out another moan as her finger brushed in between her folds, her restraint diminishing further as she watched Dasyra debase herself for the Deathknight. Her attention was more focused on the undead elf's shaft rather than the ranger, though. And when she pulled back, allowing the lich to see the huge member in it's full glory again, she couldn't help but whimper a little as the fantasies of taking it now reared their head again, driving her to push that finger just a bit deeper inside.

Lily's knees began to buckle, the girl slowly going down as she began to explore her pussy more and more, her moans growing more pronounced. Yet at the same time, she couldn't take her eyes off of Ventus's cock. As another undead, she was the closest person the lich could feel any sort of kinship with, reluctant or otherwise. And with her libido empowered and out of control, that feeling was becoming a much more carnal kind of attraction. One her body was unconsciously acting upon.

As she continued to work her fingers deeper and deeper into her soaked pussy, Lily seemed to gravitate towards Ventus and her cock as she kneeled on the stage, overstimulation knocking her off balance. Her face was at the right height for her to stare the Deathknight in the eyes, yet she was leaning forward almost deferentially, drawn in by the sight before her. She was close, all the undead elf had to do was to simply reach out and she could easily bring the lich down to service her. Judging by the way she was licking her lips while staring at the cock with lust, the girl likely wouldn't oppose her much, if at all.

"So... Grand..." Lily whispered. From the looks of it, she wasn't entirely aware of what she was saying. "I... Want... It..."

Last edited:

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sophie
Slave Market

Sophie lets out a loud squeal as she feels the werewolf's paw roughly grind against her snatch.

"Yes, right- right there! H-harder, more!" She moaned loudly to the werewolf, her body squirming wildly beneath him. Her hands grasp out for his paw, in an attempt to press it even more firmly against her slit.

"Buy me, please! I need to be fucked by you! I need to be filled by you! I crave it, I need it... don't let the others win, I need to belong to you!"

She felt herself completely losing control to her heat, as the influences of lust and arousal on her system overpowered her. As good as Moren's paw felt on her pussy right now, she still craved his cock. Would that damned drow stop her from jumping on the wolf herself? Probably... but it seems she allowed cock sucking. Perhaps Sophie could suck Moren's cock, so at least some part of her body was claimed by the alpha male... but right now she felt paralysed by Moren's pawjob... even if it wasn't the wolf's cock, she didn't want it to stop.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Slave Auction
Tag: All (but specifically Ventus, Merriweather and Lily)

The ranger did not miss the coy, sideways glance of embarrassment momentarily overcoming Ventus' demeanor. The fair haired elven prisoner smiled wildly as her aggressive, unchained libido coaxed her to pursue the would be domme.

"Is that self consciousness I see in this undead mistress? Memories of your mortal honor perhaps? Though I would never admit it save for this... beastly lust spell... you and the lich are a completely new kind of undeath I have not known before. Fascinating, even as the thought of death repels me, the beauty and retention of passion you offer - it is... alarmingly tempting. Mmnn..."

While Dasyra took Ventus' increased bidding as a compliment, she was massively disappointed to hear that the endowed death knight would not be curing her of her lust-addled need, which was only flaring in stronger intensity.

"What?! No! Please... I don't think I... uhh... can take much more of this spell! I need someone, anyone! Kuh... Ventus..."

Dasyra fiddled with herself, shamelessly masturbating in front of the crowd of onlookers. The words surrounding her fading into the background as she rubbed and rubbed, but couldn't quite match the inner demand for physical attention.

"Mmmh... kuh... y-you're both wrong." She told Ventus and the halfling, Merriweather. "I... I don't desire to be anyone's slave or mindless servant. Everyone at this auction would be c-crazy to think that any of us really want that. We're h-heroes. We've accomplished so many things... I don't remember them right now, but I know I have! You'll look for years and not find a better archer than I! Hnnh... if you want an effective bodyguard and sc-- hmnnn~ scout, ahh.... then buy me. But I'm not just going to roll over to your way of thinking."

Still schlicking herself violently, her bosom heaving and glistening with sweat from her efforts to work herself up, the blushing elf satisfied herself and in doing so was able to regain some of her own pride.

"If you enjoy breaking someone, Miss Merriweather, then go ahead and put your platin in. I-I think you'll find all the challenge you want in us... hnnnh! Would I enjoy being spanked and demeaned? M-maybe. I've always secretly been... uhhnn~ fascinated by ropes and nnh... restrictions... but you won't get me to hnnh, just lick your feet without putting some effort in. Is that what you want? For us to give it to you easy?"

Dasyra turned back to Ventus then and noticed Lily, the lich. She put out her free hand and caressed Lily's hair and slowly guided her toward Ventus.

"Seems there's already one of us who has no opposition to undeath, Ventus. You should know though that I am a ranger who has sworn an oath to defeat the undead. It is a vow of loyalty that I would not readily throw aside... ughh, ooh....ooh... hnnh...~~"

Dasyra had found her rhythm and could feel her efforts working. She was speeding up towards a climax. As she did this, she pushed Lily's face close against Ventus' cock, expecting from the lich's recent words that it would result in more pleasure for the death knight.

"If you're... the sort of creature I think you are... you won't begrudge me for that. And if you're cause is worthy like you say, you should be able to convince me of it... uooohh.... with... without... unnh~! Without cheating me of my life. Ah! C-consider it a challenge, Ventus! Buy us. Earn my loyalty, and my bow and my body will be yours for... hnnnh... eternity!"

The elf pushed Lily's mouth down onto Ventus' cock as the still living high elf rubbed herself to her climax. Unless some magic or physical resistance was met with, Dasyra would cum, with her face reddened and scrunched up tight as she squirted a bit onto the lich's back.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Slave market

The mindflayer chuckled, seeming to not mind Lenas attention, think-speaking: oh so dedicated. You'd be perfect with just a few mental adjustments.. Xirce meanwhile groped the aasimars bottom, but withdrew a little. "Eh, not a fan of 'back rubs' alone. Plus, ya clearly can't pay proper attention to whats most important.. me." She nodded, withdrawing a bit from Lena, whilest Vashj didn't seem so hesitant, her purple colored pussy glistening with a slightly gooey textured wetness as Lena kept enticing her.

151,000 She offered, then waved a hand, indicating for Lena to continue, one of her tentacles caressing the girls cheek. I think you'd look a lot better with a happy horny smile on your face at all times.

Vara looked at Lorelai "DIIIIiiiid you hear that everyooone! A cleric that is too stupid to heal her own legs wanting to tell me how to run my auction!" Vara shouted, then added less loud:"Peculiar. I've had dozen of stubborn slaves, do you really think I have no way of dealing with you lot? My dear.. you'll BEG ME to masturbate infront of everyone soon enough.

EVERYONE! Sheeeee got me angryyyy! And you know what that means!"
Vara shouted and spun around theatrically

"'Gimp Gimp Gimp Gimp!" The audience began changing.
"Thats right! Bring out the Gimp!"

There was a rustling in the back. The metallic cling of chains. The chanting of gimp! continued, as a massive demonic figure was pushed out to the stage (much to the stages complain in loud squeaking noises) lead in chains by several drow handlers.

A fat Demon. Smirking, hissing, completely nude, black ichor dripping down his chin, as, with but one gesture of Vara, Lorelai found herself unable to move away, the 'Gimp' towering two heads taller than her. It approached, an inhumanely long tongue snaking out, tasting the air in Lorelais direction, before it reached out with one clawed hand, gripping, and tearing away her clothes.

"Dear bidders, I realize that in spite of my clerical abilities the Gimp might damage your future property to some extend, but fear not! Clearly this one slave deserves a 50% discount on your normal auction purchase."

"Distasteful, to be so grounded in opposition one would have this creature despoil her."
"Frankly, I agree, I could do better, but if theres nothing to work with would have to rebuild her from the ground up. What a waste."
"What are you talking about? Free show!"
I care not for matters of the flesh. The mental resilience of this one is interesting, but also bothersome, alleviating it is welcome.
"Tzk. spoiled. Bred by another. Weak, stinking demon."

(You get a somewhat better feel of who these folks are in personality and junk. )

While the bloated demon reached out to discipline Lorelai Ventus smirked, seeming quite enticed herself, but by Lily. A hand reaching out, gently leading her between her legs, Ventus even blushed coyly. "A lich.. actually servicing my cock.. someone normally above my station. .this is.. ooh my..
15,500 platinum!"
She cooed out, her shaft twitchin, long and thick, almost too large for the elves nimble frame.

"Tzzzk. Weak dead ones like you have no use for good, breedable pussies. 156,000 gold coins!" Moren growled, his furry paw still cupping the trapped puppys pussy, prodding it perditiously, seeming to delight in making sophie squirm in ecstasy.

"Bah, they ill need a creature such as you adding them to its group of savages. 160,000." She argued, before focusing on Dasyra once more, a hint of animosity in her voice towards the werewolf.

"Good. I like your attitude.. I'm sure I can.. convince you to follow though."
"Heh. Easy is boring." The halfling added. "Though admittedly, so is too hard. .. Oh well then.. 161,000" She glanced over to Lorelai and shrugged.

"A vow to defeat the undead? Well, there is many undead. This might sound suprising, but they are as diverse as the living, given choice and mind.
"
Ventus grinned, leaning back and letting the ranger take care of ..encouraging her own companion. Ventus cooed with the two slaves attending to her now, listening to the elf. "Your death is inevitable and has time.. though I wont wait until your beauty fades. Beyond that.. 17,000 platinum!"

"A'ight, ya know what, I'm out. This is fun 'n all but I think I'll get off enough watching the show to come and this is getting expensive. Heh."

"Hoooh.. 170,000 gold the first!..."

With Xirce withdrawing, only 4 bidders remain!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Slave Market
Tag: All (but somewhat more towards Vashj than the rest)

Lena shuddered slightly as the tentacle caressed her cheek, with her nuzzling her face against it a little. Hearing Xirce's words though, made Lena whine a little, looking back at her. "I can give other rubs too, if you so desire," Lena replied to the succubus, her voice a bit timid.

Lena didn't answer Vashj, when she telepathically spoke to her, but blushed deeply before leaning in closer and planting a kiss on Vashj's glistening folds, since Xirce had backed away for the moment. When the large demonic beast, that was apparently called Gimp, came out, Lena actually gasped with fright and clung to Vashj for protection, still on her knees. "P-Please don't let it hurt me, I-I'll do anything," Lena whimpered softly, pressing herself back in to keep pleasuring Vashj with her tongue, and fingers. "I... learned many things from my mother, a-about pleasing people. S-She was a courtesan when she was younger, so she... l-learned to do so," she then said to Vashj, the scent of the mind flayer's feminine juices intoxicating her with desire and making it increasingly hard to concentrate on much else but Vashj.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Slave Auction
Tag: All, particularly Ventus, Lorelai and maybe Merriam

Ventus' reply about there being many different factions of undead did somewhat molify the deep, inner struggle that roiled in the back of Dasyra's mind while the lust spell still held sway.

The elf ranger had sworn to protect her realm against unholy and evil blights... could she do that through service to an undead mistress? Perhaps if she could somehow turn the undead against themselves, then her original oath would still be upheld. Given that there was a lich and a cleric versed in the ways of necromantic invocation among the prisoners, it seemed to Dasyra that she would need to learn to deal with undead allies for the foreseeable future no matter who bought them. And of all the potential buyers, Ventus' seemed the best option thus far, with the added benefit of being rather attractive.

The appearance of the Gimp in response to Lorelai's impressive resistance to the lust spell, concerned Dasyra greatly. It was a disgusting, abhorrent thing, and it sent a shiver of fear up her spine, to think of how horrid it would be to have its tongue and flesh pressing against her. A pang of sympathy went out to the unfortunate cleric, and, with Lily already servicing Ventus and temporary relief having been achieved from her self-given orgasm, Dasyra concocted a swift plan to perhaps save the human girl.

"Great mistress Vara! I beg you, hold back your monster for a moment!"

The ranger called out to the drow and then hurried forward, back onto the stage and wrapped her arms around Lorelai's torso, gripping her from behind and dragging her back a pace from the Gimp, who she still eyed warily.

"Oh beautiful, dark and powerful slave mistress!" Dasyra said, knowing that there was nothing quite like a noble drow's pride, save perhaps among the dragonkind. "Your might and wrath are clear! I do not ask you to stay your hand for pity's sake, but for the amusement and benefit of your honoured guests. Let us debase ourselves and this foolish, impudent girl for their entertainment and your profit! Let this one and I go before the Mistress Merriweather and beg for punishment. I.. I am certain the honoured buyer would enjoy the opportunity to show off her skill, your slaves would be chastised, and if... if it doesn't happen then, I too shall suffer the penalty of your... Gimp."

Dasyra clutched Lorelai close to her and pulled her further still from the clawing, fat demon that held the cleric's ripped clothing in its hands. As she did so, she whispered intensely into Lorelai's ear.

"It's no good defying them here. You'll only get yourself and us hurt more. Drow won't stop until we seem broken. We'll get our chance, trust me. Until then, play along at least, for all our sakes!"

The high elf then looked up to the blue-eyed drow matriarch and did her best to appear subservient and pleading. Her hand meanwhile slipped down to Lorelai's inner thigh and began to stroke it, hopefully further suggesting that Dasyra would make good on her promise to demean herself and the human publicly. It was a long shot, but hopefully the saving of coin and the opportunity to entice the bidding higher still would make Vara stay her hand for the moment.

---

If Vara gave her consent and called off her Gimp, the Dasyra would help Lorelai up and lead her with head bowed to stand in front of the seated halfling mistress. Once there, the elf would humbly ask the halfling to please punish both Lorelai and herself for their unruly and unbecoming behavior.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Slave Auction

Looks like she pushed a little too hard and irritated the Auctioneer. Stupid, she got too confident. She was already feeling the effects, her nipples hardening under the influence of the magic on her. The insult to her legs made her flinch a bit, before glare daggers. Oh she would pay one day for that one.

However, Lorelai found herself paralyzed, as dragged out is some sort of horrific demon creature! It made Moren look attractive by comparison. It licked her and tore her clothing, making her shudder in disgust with what little mobility she had. Aroused, she was, but still. There was the need for sex and then there was... This thing.

Hearing the bidders dismiss her out of hand and unable to even defend herself... Well she clearly had no support from there. Not that she should be surprised in the littlest bit. The Halflings comment was noted as well.

But more surprising was her frozen form latched onto by the elven woman who just professed to the slaughtering of all undead. The one who just serviced an undead cock and was now trying to protect a necromancer. Not that she was on the same level as the lich and deathknight but... It was rather strange to say the least.

She was unable to respond to the elf's whispers, but she certainly agreed with the logic of it. She didn't much like the touch, and not jsut because it highlighted the damage to herself even further as her sensitive skin made her wince a bit, but... The elf was trying to help and she was aroused and scared enough she could try and look past her lack of interest in the female form. Because given the choice between that and the Gimp, she'd definitely prefer girls.

Now it just remained to be seen if Vara would go for it or not. Lorelai hoped it didn't backfire on the elven woman. She didn't want her with the Gimp either.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Underdark Slave Market

Lily yelped as she was slowly pushed down by Dasyra, her eyes widening as she grabbed onto the stage not to lose balance. Hanging onto it awkwardly, she couldn't do much about anything the elven ranger chose to do around her, nor could she stop Ventus from simply taking hold of the girl's head and bringing it down onto her shaft. Her lips were pressed together, but as the tip of the shaft poked against them, the lich found her resolve weakening as yet another series of fantasies emerged in her mind. And with her hands occupied, she could no longer relieve herself to take the edge off of them.

As Ventus pulled her in, Lily found her lips parting under the gentle pressure of the Deathknight's cock. Her mouth opened up before it, the lich letting out a muffled moan as it slowly pushed forward towards her throat. Once it stopped, she'd pause for a second or two before starting to pull back, the undead sorceress beginning to suck the pale elf off. Her movements were a tad clumsy - clearly she had little experience with such things beyond her observations. But now, driven lustful and with little choice in how to satisfy her cravings, she seemed eager enough to learn.

Lily's head bobbed up and down as she sucked her potential future mistress off, her mouth moving back up to the tip of her dick before pulling back down again at an almost tantalizingly slow pace as the girl "learned the ropes", so to speak. She was beginning to use her tongue as well, trailing it over the cock as she pulled back before all but wrapping it around the base with another push forward. The lich seemed lost in the activity, even deliberately so as she sought to distract herself from the demands of her soaked pussy. She was so close to getting herself off earlier! But at the same time, she had to admit doing this gave the pleasure an entirely new kind of flavor.

Despite the burning desire she felt, though, Lily was slow to pick up the pace. Likely a result of her inexperience, she was hesitant to go further until she was sure she knew what she was doing. Ventus would have an easy time taking the initiative and using the girl's mouth as she pleased, or she could let the lich slowly do her thing. Or she could try doing something else with the slave, with how meek and vulnerable Cynder was at the moment. Either way, the Deathknight face little, if any, opposition from her. It was merely a question of how far she wanted to go now, how much advantage to take of the girl's deference.