What's new

Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce,

Lior greatly enjoyed the attention and cleaning, turning in place so Asheroth could get all the gobbets of cum and other slimy remnants of the game's activities. When she was completely clean Lior pulled Asheroth in for a tight hug. She broke it only to grab Asheroth's shoulders and laugh. "We did it Asheroth. Neither of us are Kaila's breeding sluts. I knew we could do it. We have so much to talk about after this wedding." Lior rubbed Asheroth's shoulder warmly, keeping close to the larger tiefling woman. "I meant if you had seen any tables while me and Kaila were cleaning the kitchen, something we could move into the great hall, if it didn't have one already. Think you could help with decorations with that magic of yours Asheroth? Xirce?"

Lior couldn't be sure if all the commands would stick from the game but she was still excited to see that Asheroth still liked her. She'd make a wonderful convert beside Lior and an even better friend. Preferably one with benefits after how she handled those two wonderful cocks~

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sexy Dominatrix Ventus
The Secret Dungeon -> Chapel, then throne room.
Tag: Dasyra, Narration

Ventus looked upon her lovely and delightfully naughty undead bride, brushing a cool hand along the elfs cheek. "Naughty naughty Dasyra." She playfully chided, regaining her composure.. it wasn't as if she was exhausted by physical needs, more a lustful, emotional release.

"Hmnn.. very well then, I think we'll have a useful, but still erotic armor and cloak set for you... as for my hair.. you're silly my love, but so be it." Ventus seemed more than happy enough to have Dasyra closeby and soon over her, taking her time in slowly dressing her up in a sensual dark ranger costume, (Details up to you, buuut Before returning to the chapel to properly armor herself back up.. not without a break of comfortable prayer, during which she let Dasyra braid her hair, with only momentary gropings as Ventus resisted the urge to pull her bride close and upon her lap to caress her some more.

"Hmnn, such a beautiful bride I got myself.. quite the sweet payoff for all the troubles so far.. but more on that soon."

Xirce
Throneroom
Tag: Asheroth, Lior, Narration

Meanwhile, Xirce observed Lior, seeming to go with the half-act the priestess put on and grinning. "Well, thats more like it! You gotta perk up, no one likes an uperky pair of cuties, eh?" She tipped her chin. "Am sure you can find some rags, though I don't think your dress looks that bad. As for the look, nah, thats more a succubus wedding. But thats a story I'm not allowed to tell unless you got al ittle drunk. Eh eh."

Xirce grinned and swished her thorny looking tail. "Anyway, you lot have fun, I'ma go check on Ventus." Xirce waved, and,.. simply wandered off.

DM
Tag: All

However, Lior and Asheroth weren't left all alone for long, as a timid, but helpful zombiegirl nudged and tugged them towards a larger dining room. Quickly it turned out they couldn't just move all furniture here, instead cleaning and preparing would keep them busy, for about as long as Kaila needed to prepare food as a matter of fact.

Say what you want about Kaila, she could prepare a meal, rather impressively, considering her lack of ingredients in an undead fortress, she had to craft mushrooms into the shape of leafes for a proper elfish wedding dish. Luckily, she remembered enough about wedding associated with deities of love, to which the dark step-child Evening Glory was, to allow her to craft some rather romantically designed cake, cutting away a few pieces of the cake and, with regret, burning them, to represent the undead couple that needed no more fear starvation.

After a while, Xirce came back, grinning and muttering something about 'told you they'd be braiding' but actually helping Kaila carry food and wine to the tables. That she had discovered the wine cellar allowed Xirce forgiveness for the fact that one or two of the bottles she carried seemed to.. disappear.

Vel and Lena weren't forgotten either, or to be more precise, the ghostly butler floated halfway through the wall, remaking snidely: "Alright, I don't know which one of you is on top, neither do I care, unless you let me posess one of you and have a good time for a change, so just so you know, wedding banquet is happening soon. Attendance mandatory." Before floating back down.

Finally, Ventus arrived, with her new wife hooked under and a calm smile.. her smile was always calm, but.. somehow a little more so now.

"I see, food and drink have been prepared, and there is more... liveliness, and more beautiful undeath in this halls than has been for many years.
Thus, I have decided to be.. open, you deserve that much.
Xirce here has chosen to assist me, because.. unruly as she might be, she too is concerned."
"You got it boss, I don't mind a guy with two dicks, but twenty.. thats more than you can have fun.."
"Quite.. Let me tell you the tale of whats beyond these walls, as well as I can recount. Listen well, for it ties into what you need to do next." Ventus, taking place at the end of the table cleared her throat.

( )

"This story is a burden of mine.. and.. I tell it in a moment of.. I guess this is how gratitude and friendship feels. Heh. You sit alone in a fortress for a few centuries, focusing on your duty and you grow all.. Anyway, enough of this nonsense.
All but Asheroth and Kaila have already seen the enemy that lies behind this fortress. Cancerous life, positive energy gone wild.
I know not what it is, but my mistress, the one that killed me, and made me her undead champion did. She was a powerful lich, yet.. she was destroyed, exploring the depths, searching for forbidden secrets. I only know that she wished to destroy a source of great life energy, or bring forth a great energy source of unlife. I don't know what she did, perhaps she wounded a deity, perhaps she cut a scar upon the positive energy plane itself. Either way.. she disappeared into the darkness, and about a day later, her hold over my mind suddenly.. disappeared.
A short lived peace. what little undead she had left me with to guard her retreat and back where suddenly assaulted by monstrosities of life. Simple, unthinking undead were revived, .. but not to live, warped into creatures of lust and flesh, with little thought or soul. I've nicknamed them 'The forgotten ones' .. here.. for those that haven't seen them.."

Ventus Zombie-wife carried out a portrait of a twisted creature:

Afterwards, Lyra snuggle-rubbed up to Dasyra, presenting herself almost like a pet would when demanding attention. If she was petted or better, scratched softly, she'd swiftly calm down and relax. If denied for too long she'd back off, with a sad look. "Forgotten blade soldier, dangerous in numbers. Don't take this drawing as universal truth, for none of them look like the other. Either way. I used my blades power and a remaining artifact of the lich-mistress to create a perpetual summoning barrier.. Basically, as soon as any non undead creature nears this fortress from the other side, ice golems will rise to fight the creature. It has been enough, and.. I originally intended to.. purchase a group of skilled adventurers to venture forth and try to find.. and destroy the origin of these creatures.

Whilest I don't doubt your skill, we now have a new priority.
These creatures, also they have never acted beyond the wall, seem to have organized and aquired.. Xirce?"

"Hmnn?" The Arch-succubus peeked up from devouring a piece of cake. With two crumbs on her cheek and a bright smile she jumped in. "Alright, listen up cuties, long story short, the assholes behind the wall got hold of the four para-elemental staffs, you know, theres main elements, fire, water, then theres ice, lightning, all that jingle jangle. We've not build a strong wall, an amazing wall, so that we can have all these mutated misshapen miscreants migrating on your mistress turf, got it? So we.. uh.. we.. don't know what to do actually."

"We lack knowlege, which means we must aquire it. Luckily, this fortress has a teleportation circle." Ventus allowed a brief place in which any knowledgable mage could gasp at the revelation. "I don't know how to use it in its entirety, but I know how to reach the Demiplane of Knowledge."

Xirce interjected: "Basically a hugeass library where you can find out.. pretty much anything. Magical items you wanna know about, creatures.. you say it. You even pay 'em with knowledge, which I think is kinda weird, I mean you don't pay a fire Jinn with .. fire."

"I can.. provide the payment necessary to learn about the staffs and how they could be used, so that hopefully, we can prevent our enemies intentions before they come to fruition.. that said, Xirce raised another issue, so I cannot simply sent you all there.."

"Alright, first of all I'd say it doesn't make sense to send out the whole gang to check up on some books, but.. I don't think our enemies are gonna lay still. We need one group thats better at thinky talky stuff to go to the library, and one thats better at scouty fighty stuff to go check out the mindflayers movements. Goal is to not get bum-buggered and prevent any bum-buggering, but those bitches are not gonna fight themselfs.. I'd rather know what troubles coming, you savy?"

"We will split up into two groups. Kaila will lead the investigation group, Sylvie, taking posession of Lady Xirces talents the scouting group" "For the record, I do this under protest, my stealth and infiltration abilities are superb." "Yes, but you cannot help but loudly announce your presence.. Sylvie, while she can't maneuvre for long away from her resting place and outside of a body, also has great advantages through her incorporality.. and in emergencies, we can even make use of her soilbound weakness to quickly return to, and alert me.. though I'd rather stay in the fortress to replenish its defensive magic." Ventus explained, earning her a dangerous grin from Xirce.

"I wish for you all to split up according to your abilities, and work together.. which reminds me." Ventus narrowed her eyes briefly, first looking at Kaila.

"Everyone here but Xirce and you are servants. It is their place to obey, .. but it is our place to guide and not defile them. I am not one to threaten or forewarn you. I thank you for the feast and as sign of my gratitude, I'll allow you to live after threatening someone under my roof with an infernal servant, this time." Ventus ice-cold eyes focused upon Kaila with a dead-serious intensity.
Intimidate vs Kaila, 41 total: Roll(1d20)+30:
11,+30
Total:41
Then, her eyes wandered over to Lior and Asheroth. "I'm a woman of faith, so I understand the struggle to console a strong faith with a loss of control. I've found solace in the maiden of love eternal. I would never demand anyone follow a faith they not freely chose themselfs.
However, your faith is but one truth of many on you. You are women, you are faithful, you are tall, you like cake, .. and you are slaves.
This is part of your nature, part of your faith until I chose to release you. A price paid for your obediance, in Lady Asheroths case, or for a freedom of mind, in Lady Liors case.
I expect you treat those not slaves, and more important than this, your superiors with respect. If you dislike your current predicament, there are chains less loosely that can be smithed for you by the edge of my blade."
Ventus gave them the same stare she had reserved for Kaila each, making it rather clear what could happen if they were disobediant. Meanwhile, she wiggled out of a boot.
"There is no reason to be ashamed by your position or desires, to be clear.." Ventus added, with a clear blushing on her lips, whilest Xirce peeked over with a curious leer. "Dasyra, demonstrate a slaves proper position to your combat companions, would you kindly?" Ventus inquired, crossing her legs over one another, and presenting a smooth, white foot.

Ventus then closed her eyes briefly, nodding to herself. "With that matter, I hope, settled, you can consider which group you want to join, research, of scouting, I will not judge you to be less or more either way, try to apply your talents to the best of your abilities. Let us move past the hurdles of an early meeting and let me restate an odd part of mine I thought lost truly values the things you..unghhhf!" Ventus squirmed ever so slightly, while Xirce had hopped over, grinning and hug-squeezing the deathknight in one strong left arm. "Don'tcha worry, we're gonna go whoop some wicked ones ass. Its not like you can use with THE GREAT XIRCE by your side!"

"Err, yes.. right, but anway, that is tomorrow. Even if you do not require rest, you should meditate and gather your thoughts upon what changes today has wrought upon you. Now eat and be merry. Worries shall be dealt with as is necessary." Ventus chuckled, leaning back with all the speeches out of the way, peering over to Asheroth. "You wished to speak with me before, did you not? I apologize for taking away the opportunity either, what was the matter?"

Meanwhile, Sylvie floated by, replenishing Xirces half emptied wine-cup with a slight eye-rolling.

Knowledge (The planes) DC 15
What you've been told about the demiplane of knowledge makes a lot of sense.

Knowledge (The planes) DC 25
You remember the Demiplane of Knowledge, an infinite library in apperance and.. there was a little hook to the trade for knowledge Ventus hasn't mentioned or doesn't know about, whatever knowledge you give to the plane is forever lost and forgotten to you.

Knowledge religion Dc 25:
It should be impossible for a ghost to posess a true succubus like Xirce..

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

? ? ?
Unknown
Tag: Narration

The cloaked figure couldn't help but chuckle while they watched the earth genasi. This guy was huge. He was also completely insane.. and dangerous. The figure knew of none more dangerous, at least none closeby.

Slowly, obsidian eyes turned to look at the figure.

"A lot." "Yeah, the 'flayers really want someone dealt with. Multiple targets." The figure wasn't scared. It wasn't the kind of being to feel fear, but it was a bit annoyed by the awkward silence as those obsidian eyes kept staring at her.

"So w-" "Accepted." "Alright, great, lets catch them while they're sleeping, you do your thing, I do-" "No. Shadow is restless. We wait." ".. Alright, well then, Berg, thats your name right? Know any games while we wait? I don't really sleep, so.. ugh.. stop staring at me.. Just say when you're ready alright?"

The figure sighed, stepping back, watching the Earth-genasis eyes rest upon her for another solid minute before shifting back. For a moment the figure could have sworn the male genasis shadow had turned faster than its head had. But that was only because the figure looked at it with eyes that weren't its own, and you could only truly rely on your own eyes.

Sighing, it took place upon a rock, pulling out an ivory mask, together with a sharp, thin dagger, with which it slowly, carefully cut a line into the mask. Xirce. That wasn't too bad a name for a puppet.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Throne Room
Tag: Ventus et al.

"Naughty... yes. Also obedient. Very good Dasyra. Hee hee!~"

The dark ranger felt the same as her mistress. An emotional fulfillment, rather than a physical exhaustion, that signaled for a temporary halt to their playtime. Though she still felt - and always would - a loving need and adoration for Ventus. When the mistress began to move, Dasyra followed her, eyes always glancing, ears always perked up and attentive to what Ventus would say.

"Useful and yet erotic armor? I've often found it's one or the other. But magic can do many things, they say. And my new form is certainly durable, so long as the dark energies of the negative plane sustain me. And yes, I am silly. That is a hazard you may not have known about when you bought me at auction. Consider my occasional jokes and teases a nice quirk in your new wife. Just as Sylvie and Lyra have their own habits that you've no doubt grown used to."

The undead elf stood still as the death knight clad her in a bikini armor that showed off her athletic, toned frame and the curves of her body. It certainly would not protect her much from incoming blades or spells, unless there were something special about it, but the red cloak she wore felt nice and comfortable, and Dasyra suspected that the shadows were her best defense going forward anyway. She found she was now very much at home in the darkness and gloom - practically a shadow herself, only given physical form.

As Ventus dressed her, Dasyra gave her little touches and caresses, promising future sessions of making love or playing in the secret room once more. The way she stared into Ventus' eyes might have even made the death knight blush and look away, for the ranger was extremely attentive and receptive to her, beyond measure.

They then returned to the chapel, where Dasyra hummed a soft elven lullaby as she braided Ventus' hair, interlocking several braids at once and giving the death knight more attention to the girly practice than had probably been given in centuries. Their session was interrupted near the end by Xirce, who walked in on them and snorted to herself as though some private joke had been confirmed, and then let Ventus know that Kaila and the others were almost done preparing a cake celebration. This made Dasyra feel happy, and she finished the braids quickly so that she could make an entrance by her new wife's side.

~~~

Later, at the throneroom with everyone gathered, Dasyra's red eyes glowed and her mouth spread into a grin at what Kaila had prepared.

"This is all lovely," she said, with her new voice echoing hauntingly from the four corners of the room in addition to emitting from her own throat. "To think that a demon would care about such things. You have my thanks, Kaila. And perhaps, more than that, I shall owe you a small favor."

She winked at the demon, though how well this wink would be received, given her new undead visage, was up to the recipient. This was certainly not the Dasyra they had seen before the journey to and from the mindflayers' domain. The high elf had been replaced with a shadowed version of herself, with stained, black, wet lips, glowing eyes, haunting voice, and pale blue-tinted skin.

Later, Dasyra's visage grew more somber as Ventus began to relate her tale about the nature of the positive energy cancer that threatened their home in the Underdark. She scowled at the mention of the lich - the hateful former mistress to Ventus who, if Dasyra could, she would torment for eons for having hurt and enslaved the noble Ventus. It was not a surprise to Dasyra that all the blame for this current woe could be laid at the lich's feet.

When Lyra showed up with the painting and then looked nervous, Dasyra turned to her now sister-wife and put an arm around her. The living high elf would have done so out of basic concern for someone in need of emotional support. The undead Dasyra did so instead because of her undead kinship with Lyra, who was a fellow servant of Ventus. Her instincts to do good for good's sake had been altered, but it did not mean that she was unfeeling or not sympathetic to the zombie girl.

"You'll not be made into a forgotten one, Lyra. The mistress won't allow it. And we are family now, you and I. So I won't allow it either."

After listening to Ventus and Xirce take turns explaining the two pronged mission. Dasyra felt that it would be appropriate if she joined the scouting mission, as that was her area of specialty as a ranger and a newly fledged mistress of the shadows.

Dasyra merely allowed herself a coy smirk as Ventus admonished and intimidated the other slaves or helpers with the aura of fear. She felt no such effects from it, but rather felt an aura of awe and command emanating from her beautiful mistress, and was content to be close by to her as she lectured the demons and mortals to stay in line with her commands.

She noticed Ventus shifting out of a boot to reveal her slender, lovely foot, and then heard her name mentioned. She blinked and looked into Ventus' blue eyes for a moment. Then she pulled back the cowl of her red cloak, letting her blonde hair and face be more visible. The way that Ventus had asked her to demonstrate what a slave was supposed to do, rather than outright commanding her to do so, made the dark ranger want to laugh. But instead she merely smiled demurely and cast her half lidded eyes downward as she inclined her head.

"Of course, Mistress Ventus.~"

She scooted her chair back and released her comforting grip on Lyra. She knelt down with her knees on the cool stone floor and brought her lips to press against the underside of Ventus' toes. Then, with a blush on her cheeks, she extended her tongue, whose prehensile nature she now happily showed off to the rest of her companions as she used it to curl around Ventus' toes and lick them 'clean.'

"A slave's place..." She said, as she kissed and licked. "Is at her mistress' feet... In humble... Loving... Adoration..."

She lifted her eyes to gaze up at Ventus as she continued to lick and kiss her Mistress' foot in front of everyone, uncaring as to what this action might do to reduce their opinion of her. So what if they laughed at her. She was in love with Ventus for eternity, and the thought of everyone see just how subby she was only excited her further.

She would only stop when Ventus bade her to do so, but once that occurred, she would pick up Ventus' boot and help slide it onto her mistress' foot, before rising from her knees and going back to her chair.

"I would like to join the scouting mission, if I may, Mistress Ventus. I feel that may be where my skills best lie. My undead nature also now protects me from the enemy's mutations, so I am an ideal candidate. Moreover, it will give me some time to speak to Sylvie too."

She nodded to the ghostly butler and smiled at her other sister-wife.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Feast Hall
Tag: All,

For the first time, Lior actually cared to do her best at this task for Xirce. Perhaps now that she'd put the demoness off the idea of corrupting her, Lior could get in her good graces without losing herself. She happily set to cleaning and arranging the table and room to the best standards she could given the circumstances. She had done a lot of similar work in the monastery and it was pleasant to zone out and hum a few devotionals to the goddess.

When the feast began Lior happily helped herself to a meager helping of the prepared foods, sampling a number of different dishes and a sliver of cake. The sight of Dasyra however gave her pause. The poor elf woman had changed dramatically from what she had seen since being freed. She had been changed to reflect a dark mockery of what a proper bride should be. The cruelty and tragedy of what was supposed to be a wonderful day set Lior to chewing her lip and keeping her eyes low as not to invoke the wrath of her 'owners.' She would need to be careful she would not follow down the same path as the high elf.

When Ventus began her speech, Lior made sure to pay attention. Whatever it was it seemed to have a personal history with the undead but Lior continued to listen closely. The powers she was describing could be used to cement Sethie above all other deities, if it could wound a god in the hands of a mortal imagine the potential in the hands of a god! Lior had to turn this power to her own ends, this was what she had been called down here to do. Still, the results of such magic on the world were atrocious.

"That needs to be purged. Holy commandment or not, what you're describing is an abomination. Well," Lior looked over the gather menagerie of blasphemy, "more so an abomination that usual. I assure you that you'll have my full cooperation as a slave and an ally. I will gladly join the scouting party. My healing and medical expertise will no doubt be valuable should we come to arms against the enemy... If you wish it of course. Mistress." She momentarily bowed her head. She didn't enjoy playing slave to some undead but it seemed it'd be in her best interest.

She had to hold in her grin as Ventus chewed out Kaila. It was so nice to see someone really give it to that stuck up demoness. Shows her for messing the holiest of holies. Still, she couldn't help but think Ventus' words about 'mutual respect' in regards to faith were directed at her. Pshhhh. The goddess of evangelization can not be denied by something as flimsy as that. Still, Ventus spoke from a seat of power and unlike every other creature Lior had the displeasure of serving down here she seemed to carry the grace and power that came with that position. Fine, Ventus had earned it for now. Lior would eventually be free and then they would be foes again but for now, Lior could not see any better way for this to play out.

Just as she was beginning to adapt herself to the new situation Ventus entreated Dasyra to... something. The elf woman happily debased herself in front of her wife all the while inviting the rest of them to do the same. The irony of Lior's religion asking the same of its supplicants was lost on the Cleric as she blanched at the hedonistic display.

"Still, I stand by what I said. Wish your permission I will be joining the scouting party," even if it meant having to serve alongside Dasyra. If that woman tried to pull Lior into the undead harem as well all bets were off. Lior was not going to have her holy light shackled to her own undead corpse.

As the feast wound down, Lior would try to separate Asheroth from the rest of them. Lior herself was exhausted but there was still so much work to get Asheroth on her path towards proper servitude and salvation. She only hoped her efforts would remain hidden from her new mistress, or at least be tolerated to this small extent.

OOC:
Lior's revulsion at the idea of being undead does not reflect her player. If it weren't for the monsters they were facing and their effectiveness regarding the living I would be happy having her bent (forcefully) to Ventus' will and her magic turned inside out to head the dead and harm the living. Dasyra is a lovely character and I wish her all the best in her new marriage.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Feast Hall

Kaila was pleased with her work. It wasn't the best she could have done, but given the circumstances, it seemed to be well received! Dasyra had changed, as was expected. Ventus seemed as chilly as ever though. Well, it was a step.

"Well I'd be a fool to refuse such an offer so I'll keep it in mind... Uh... So do you have a title now I address you by? I mean I worked to the best I could but I'm not really sure how you two are handling the nuptials."

Vel happily stuffed herself, not needing to eat and not really able to get full at all. After all, if you were gonna do something, do it to the hilt.

Once things were settled, Kaila mused a bit, listening to the story and her task.

(Take 10 on Know Planes for 27. 25 Know Religion)

"So I'm the head of the sacrifice your knowledge to receive other knowledge brigade. Good to know."

Then suddenly everything was turned on her. Guide? And she was threatened with... Grrr, Lior ruined everything yet again! If she had just listened! And guide, please. Lior needed to be shoved. It was pretty clear Ventus didn't have that much experience with disobedient slaves or how to deal with them. Well, whatever. Lior would suffer sooner or later. That much she promised.

Lior and Asheroth meanwhile earned a threat too. Sheesh. Wasn't like Kaila threatened to kill them. Well, whatever. Lior would get hers one way or another.

Meanwhile Dasyra went right to debasing herself. Damn. Ventus did a hell of a number on her. Talk about broken. She wasn't sure how she felt about that but one things for sure, she sure as hell wasn't gonna end up like that. And that was the sort of thing Lior wanted to make out of everyone. Ugh. Frankly after all that happened today, slavery had somewhat soured on her. Maybe she'd start making simulacrums instead. Perfectly loyal, not gonna betray you and were weaker than the real thing so she could keep control of em. Well, things to ponder another time.

"Sounds like I'm going solo to the library then.," shrugs Kaila, "Or well, solo as me and Vel can ever be anyways. Lena strikes me as the scouting type and Asheroth will stick to Lior and probably wouldn't be much help. She's a warrior, not a scholar. I imagine they won't just let me sacrifice knowledge of my summons either. Eh. Guess we'll see what the price is. I'll head up and prepare my spells then and get some rest."

And work off a LOT of stress. Least it was familiar now. Save everyones life, make a fantastic feast, and then get your life threatened because Lior did something and have to trust no one and rely only on herself and Vel. Why did she have this foolish idea it'd be any different though? Hmph. Maybe she'd sacrifice those notions that anything but power would matter in the end first. The irony that if she didn't try to make things enjoyable for them and just went to her room she probably would have had a better time and less problems on the horizon now was not lost on her.

Either way, unless stopped, Kaila had to her room to rest, though she locked the door and put a chair up against it once Vel was in with her, having the demoness stand guard. She didn't want to risk Lior or Asheroth getting in there with her overnight. Who knew what the paladin might do now, and well... Lior was never trustworthy anyways and it was obvious that she was more in the doghouse than they were.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Feast Hall
Tag: Kaila

"No. No title of which I am aware. Save that I am now one of Ventus' wives. My nature has changed... but my memories of are still present. Merely looked upon through a distant lens. As though I am and yet am not the person I once was - and I feel neither sadness nor regret." Dasyra said to the half-demon chef.

~~~

After she had debased herself, Dasyra could practically feel the disdain from the other women around the table. Yet still she held her chin high. She felt no shame in her devotion, and if that repulsed others who had trouble conceiving of the comfort and happiness that came with the desire to serve, then that didn't bother her. They were the ones who worried and grew frustrated... ever at odds with trying to climb higher than they already were. Never content with what they had. Dasyra may be undead and a slave, but among all those at this table, she was the only one who was truly happy, and who felt truly loved. Who then was to say that she should be the one pitied? Only fools who thought too much of themselves.

And let any of them dare think to lay a hand on her mistress, and she would enjoy breaking bone and spilling blood.

~~~

"If you would hold a moment, Kaila," Dasyra said, looking over at the demoness who seemed eager to retreat.

"If such is the case, I can go with you to the Hall of Knowledge as well. It occurs to me that there may be something of use to me there as well. And you seem troubled by the idea of being left to sacrifice knowledge by yourself."

The dark ranger stood up, mulling over the thought of the Blade and its secrets. Dasyra had been thinking only of the defense of the Mistress when she first spoke, but her oath to Evening Glory required that she also work to uncover the workings of the blade that kept her mistress enslaved.

"Yes. I ask to be allowed to go to the Library of Knowledge instead. With Kaila and Vel. If it is not too late to change my mind?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus, Xirce and co.
Dining room
Tag: (in order) Dasyra, Lior, Kaila

Spoiler for Timebubble response to Dasyra!
Ventus purred at Dasyra, nuzzling her hand gently behind the elfs long ear. "My other wifes are adorable in their own right, though, to pre-empt your question, The ghostly Sylvie lacks.. substantiality and it has made her grow bitter, she was quite the.. creative one in life, you see. Lyra is sweet, and kind.. and.. not the brightest. But I hope you'll all get along one way or the other.

As for your armor. Yes, its not heavy cladding, or even a half armor like I use, but you don't need that, you need swiftness and agility.. you will find that this armor protects you just as well as your old one, either way."
Now, with the wild lovemaking out of the way, the Deathknight seemed a little coy again, though receptive to Dasyras curious exploring teases.

Dasyra would also find the deathknight happily relaxing to the soothing lullaby, seeming.. calmed down from an inner tension well supressed below what could be seen on her face so far.

Lyra purred and nuzzled up to Dasyra with a happy eye and big smile until the same.. attended Ventus foot. It was easy for the elf to tell that the unholy warrior was.. a lot more easily emberassed in public than in private... an emberassment that extended further when Dasyra proved her eagerness, the undead champion casting her eyes down for a long moment... though, the shadowy wife could sense the lustful enjoyment the display brought her wife, secretly.

Sylvie shrugged at Dasyras interest in her, though Ventus, shily indicating that Dasyras display had been more than sufficent, did add a warning: "Positive energy still holds its own dangers to our kind though. It is.. unpleasant."

She looked over to Lior, who she expected able to wield such energy on that note. "I don't like the word 'purge' personally." Xirce interceeded Ventus response, happily munching on some cake. "Also, I do notice a lack of glitter, but oh well." "Glitter..? Either way. I hope you have a plan to move stealthily Lior, but a healer in the backup ranks would be much appreciated I'm certain. Permission granted, as is for Dasyra." Ventus observed Lior calmly, a bit too calm, perhaps, as if she tried to read into the clerics plans. For now, however, she seemed distracted by Dasyras companionship and listened on to the little circle of friends and servants around her.

Ventus nodded to Kailas question.. "I've discarded titles of old, little would they matter to non-elves. and.. I am somewhat amused a demon follower of all would be the first to ask my proper rank and title.. a coincidence, or well trained survival skills under different lordship?" The deathknight mused.

"Sacrifice knowledge?" "Ah, yeah, now that she says it, weeell that plane 'o knowledge may have a certain.. pricetag. Basically, you gotta give up a knowledge equal to what you seek to get answers..." "I see.. it matters little then, that lichs damnable spell research holds no value to me, let it rot in that place." Ventus nodded.

"I guess if you called forth a planar ally and convinced them to sacrifice knowledge they might let you.. but then it'd be your ally asking the questions, not you. Of course you know that summons are more.. footprints of the real beings clad in elements and given shape by conjuration magic." "Huh they are? I mean.. of course they are!"

"Hmnn.." Ventus looked at Kaila, attempting to excuse herself early, it seemed, though before she could act, Dasyra spoke up once more.

"Hrmnn.. so be it then, You two head to the library, the rest, explore the area between us and the mindflayers. Sylvie knows details of the area.. Meanwhile, I shall provide you with enough knowledge to pay for what I expect them to ask for the elemental rods and then some, if you don't gamble your knowledge away on this plane, but such a task is for tomorrow." Ventus nodded, but remained seated with Xirce, she because she wanted to hear out her guests and servants, Xirce because there was still food to have.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost

"I'm not too sure if that was the end result, regardless, I am happy about the end results of things." Asheroth commented, offering a nod and smile to the excited Lior. "Tables? M'Lady, this is a keep. I'd be shocked if it wasn't equipped with a table large enough for us. I doubt the gathering of tables is necessary Though with decorations... I am not really of use. Can't help much there." The Paladin admitted. She knew a cantrip tat could make... crude objects, but they weren't 'decoration' material.

"I'll happily assist with either mission, i'm not too sure if i'm needed to secure the library or assist the scouting expedition..." The Paladin admits, staying silent to ponder on the thought. She wasn't exactly stealthy, but she was sure she could handle anything should the scouting party get into any trouble...

"Hmph?" Asheroth questioned, with a mouth full of food. "Oh, yes... Well, I just wanted some insight on my current situation. I wasn't told anything other then I am now a slave, so I was just wondering if I could get an... introduction of sort?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Feast Hall
Tag: Primarily Dasyra

Kaila blinked in surprise as Dasyra paused her, looking over. "Huh. I won't complain about the company, though aren't you, like some sort of undeady super scout thing now? Well, your call. I'm hoping to get this settled quick like, but I guess we can delay if you're willing to pay that price. Just keep in mind, you're already gonna have a tenuous grasp on your past as an undead. It's easy to lose yourself. So be careful what you pay. Generally speaking with stuff like this, you never get the better end of the deal. But I'm not going to stop you from doing it obviously."

She looked over to Ventus. She could think of dozens of philosophical explanations or poignant criteria, but well, survival instincts kicked in."I prefer to live.," she said simply.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Feast Hall
Tag: Kaila, Ventus

"I have my reasons for going with you, but I do not require advice on how to handle my undead nature from one who has yet to die. Do not speak as if you are some expert on the matter. You are not."

Dasyra doubted that Kaila really knew or cared how she came across with all these casual judgments and insinuations. Next she would be lecturing Dasyra on elven histories, or the finer points of being a ranger for all it seemed.

The dark ranger then sat back and turned her attention back towards her mistress, though behind her adoring eyes, she considered what knowledge she possessed that she could give in exchange for the knowledge of how to undo the blade. Memories were precious to her - they were what gave value to her sense of being. She doubted she could part with them and still have the wherewithal to finish her quest. What she needed was to obtain something of equal trade. Something that others would be willing to pay dearly in knowledge for. She supposed there might be something she could offer, but it might not be enough. If that was the case, she would just have to figure out a way to possess the knowledge in another manner.

"Mistress, there is great knowledge within this plane, how can you measure the price of knowledge? What would you give to us in exchange for information on the staves?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Feast Hall

Well evidently this was going bad. She should have quit while she was ahead awhile ago. figures. This is what happened when she tried to make connections. Probably about to get more threats or killed or punished for worrying about Dasyra. Figures. She really needed to learn to not get involved with others. It seemed like she couldn't do anything right when it came to working with others. She was starting to wonder if this was really worth the effort. Still, Xirce said to help them so she'd help. But it was becoming clear that making any sort of bond wasn't going to work. Just wasn't her forte clearly. Best to cut losses before she got herself killed.

"Well. Anyways I'll head out, I'm sure you have much to figure out and discuss and other honeymoon things to do. I'll need to get full rest to get my spells and all. I hope you two have a good time.," says Kaila, giving a bow and going to slip away if she could. She doubted it'd be that easy though. With how this day was going, it seemed likely that she was being punished by Nocticula for something. Or someone else. Maybe it was the whole no good deed went unpunished thing. Guess she deserved it for not obeying the whims of the Abyss then and letting them just do it all themselves.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus, Xirce and co.
Dining room
Tag: (in order) Asheroth, Kaila, Dasyra

"Insight is something only time and wisdom can grant you. .. though Lady Xirce is a bit.. casual about informing you of duties I presume. For starters you're wearing an amethyst color of Varas, dangerous things those. Introductions? Ah yes, apparently you'll head out with Lena, an angelblooded servant of mine, my ghostly wife, Sylvie, Xirce you already know and Lior, who Xirce told me is an.. interesting kind of cleric.
If you perform loyally we'll see about getting that collar removed, usually I'd require you become an undead servant of mine, but currently Dasyra has put me into a.. very soothed mood."
The deathknight nodded.

Ventus chuckled at Kaila and Dasyras exchange, perhaps to the former ones suprise raising a hand. "She is correct though. Your first enemy are your hungers and desires of your new form, taht I can take care of by myself.. the weight of the years however, that is something you'll have to learn to carry by yourself.. you learned of my past, just consider how I have .. changed.

Anyway, what I'd give you would be a set of scrolls, research from the lich that I'd rather have forgotten entirely, but so be it. It should be enough to pay for the elemental staffs and then some, if they really end up asking more I trust your skills of.. haggling. Do not alienate the inhabitants of this plane without dire need. As for measuring knowledge.. a task, impossible to most, but those living on the plane of knowledge surely try."
"Basically.." Xirce interjected. "'s equal pay for equal nonsense. Somewhat, lets say you want to know how to banish a summoned monster way more powerful than what you can summon, they might sell you the spell to do that, for the price of all of Kailas summonings. You want to learn how to properly deepthroat dolphin dongs? Say goodbye to your pussylickin skills, et cetera. They're not good or evil, so they say, so they wont ask for your first kiss or something.. unless your first kiss was with a long lost mythical creature everyone thought extinct, or somesuch."

"Alright Kaila, I'll sent Dasyra to you once eight hours have passed." Ventus nodded calmly.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost

Asheroth immediately frowned, looking down at her armor, her eyes scanning around its surface. "Amethyst? M'Lady, I don't know what you speak of... The only jewelry I wear is my Gold pendent..." She honestly hadn't the slightest clue in what the woman was speaking of. She's never had a gem like that in her possession, was it a metaphor of sort?

"You won't have any trouble from me. I know my situation is heavily against my favor, i'd be a fool to try and make it worse." And it was the truth. Asheroth was in Iomedae knows where and she was surrounded by things very likely more powerful than herself. This collar didn't help thing in the slightest either...

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Feast Hall
Tag: Everyone, mostly Ventus and Xirce

"What if there were knowledge there that we did not have something that we could trade for? Is is possible to steal away the knowledge we seek?" Dasyra asked. She was becoming less and less certain that she would have anything mystical enough to trade away for the secret of the blade. And she wouldn't give away her identity or her oral sex skills for it... that was for certain.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus, primarly
Dining room
Tag: Asheroth, Dasyra

"Often it is not what we can see, but what we can not see that defines us. In your case, Vara uses amethysts as focus stones for her collars. You perhaps have never seen another in said collar and haven't seen yourself in a mirror recently? Either way, compared to my mithral variant they are much more.. oppresive. Though I can respect your direct reasoning."

She regarded Dasyra with a slight shaking of her head. "Possible.. yes, adviceable.. no. I don't want further enemies, less so some that specialize in knowing exactly how to deal with my kind. You should be more than fine with the lichs scrolls."

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Feast Hall
Tag: All,

Lior could feel a chill settle over while Ventus stared her down. Not a good spotlight to have these days it seemed. So what if Lior was a vertible font of holy and healing magic. It wasn't Lior's fault those two were undead. It seemed she wouldn't even be working with the majority of the higher ranking undead thankfully. She forked another small piece of the cake into her mouth as Ventus moved on. For as much as she complained about it, Kaila did make a mean cake. Perhaps that was her true calling. She'd a make a good cult chef; perhaps Lior should try and get that started tonight? Naw, better to secure her current holdings than expand just yet. Her gaze drifted back over to Asheroth and she sighed happily. The tiefling was just so cute, all flustered about her slave collar. Lior quietly slid her chair closer.

"Don't worry Asheroth, I'm here for you. I can't protect you from the slave collar's effects, but I can protect you from yourself just like you stood up for me." She thought about interceding on the Paladin's behalf but it seemed a little impetulant to try anything. She didn't officially or socially own her and still had a ways to go before pulling any favors out of Ventus. She resorted to half-whispering to the girl. "When you're finished with the feast, perhaps you'd like to retire together? It's rather cold here-" A hand reaches out to Asheroth's own. "-and you seem to warm any room you're in right up."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Throne Room

"In that case, I will simply wait for Kaila to finish her preparations. The scrolls you would have us bring, we can study them. If we have the knowledge in physical copy, would we need to give up the memory of the lich's scrolls as well?"

Dasyra would be content to let the other companions retire to their respective rooms and remain with the two mistresses as well as Sylvie and Lyra. She would hold hands with the zombie girl in the mean time, and if the ghost butler had any desire to start a conversation with her, she would respond. Other than that, she intended to take care of any immediate needs Ventus might have, or to simply be by the death knight's side.

If at any point she received a moment of privacy, the dark ranger would take some time to give prayers of thanks and devotion to the goddess, Evening Glory, who had gained a new, devout follower.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost

"No... I haven't seen myself in a mirror, since my capture. And... it's to no surprise that they used a... more restraining model. I wasn't exactly cooperate when I was captured..." That was a drastic understatement, but Ash doubted she had to go into full detail. Though, the idea of her collar began to bug her again. She... hadn't got a chance to even look at it since her capture, in act... she hasn't gotten a look at anything since her capture. What else had changed about her? Were there things she even had a chance of finding out?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a and grab her own, turning to find it was the priestess. She's been nice to her so far, though that would be expected from a woman of faith. Though, her actions so far... didn't completely reflect the Chasity she was used to. "Yes, this castle isn't the warmest of places. If you want someone to keep you warm, i'd happily oblige." The Paladin offered her a light smile, seeing nothing quite wrong with the woman's simple request.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Bedroom
Tag: Vel

"But you want them to do what you want them to do, not what they want to do. What if they just don't give a shit one way or the other about you? Or if they just don't wanna go to those lengths. And my papa never murdered anybody, so don't lump her with those types of angels that are overly zealous, and she's never acted like that to anyone around home," Lena growled back at Vel, planting a hand on the back of Vel's head to keep her held down. "And what if I just purify your womb with my celestial spunk, hmm? Make only little celestial babies. I'm sure that I could find a way to do so," Lena asked with a smirk.

"N-No, I don't want to embrace the darkness. I'm just acting on one of my goddess's teachings. Sexuality and freedom, to choose who my partners are. And right now you're not a victim, you're a complete and total willing participant, so not only am I not acting against Arshea's teachings, you're actively acting in favor of her teachings yourself right now, but freely choosing to let me fuck you into the bed," Lena retorted back at Vel. "And I don't want you or any other demon to teach me how to be a good demon. I feel just fine as I am right now, thank you very much. Maybe to some degree, I might be serving you, and Xirce, but it certainly doesn't feel like it to me, because Arshea's teachings don't say that I can't have sex with demons, from what all I remember. And wouldn't you be afraid that if you made my seed splashing into the womb of any girl and making them mine, that I would immediately make you mine? And then Xirce? And then everyone else, and force you to be good?" Lena went on to say, continuing to hammer into Vel with wild abandon, her balls slapping down against Vel's thighs as her cock slid deep into her.

Soon enough, Lena felt the urge to cum, and let herself do so, her balls trembling against Vel's body, as her celestial cum filled Vel's womb even more than before. "And I think I will choose to use my strength, to make a difference, for good, if I can. What are you gonna do to stop me, hmm? You're too busy submitting to my cock already, from the looks of it, hmhm. But don't worry Vel... I'd never let anyone bully you for enjoying it... Ever. You're my lover, not theirs, and I won't let anyone do something to you that you, or I, don't want them to," Lena whispered to Vel after she finished cumming, before starting back up with her thrusting again, and going again, her hand on Vel's head easing up a bit, as she reached around with it and grabbed one of Vel's breasts, letting her middle finger sink into the lips of her mouth like nipple, to finger it gently, while her other hand continued to hold Vel's behind the quasit's back while she hammered away even harder and faster than the first time, using her own hips to lift Vel's hips up, so the lewd wet slapping of their skin resounded through the room better. "If I had two cocks, I'd plunge the other into your ass and fuck you sillier than a jester at a king's court," Lena whispered after a few moments, nipping Vel's ear gently before sucking on the quasit's neck to leave a hickey.

Dining Hall
Tag: Kaila, Vel, Ventus, Xirce, and Dasyra primarily, but all can hear

After Lena had rutted Vel into the bed for the better part of an hour, unless Vel tried to turn the tables on her that is, while they were lying there recovering from their incredibly hot sex, Lena glanced over when the ghostly butler girl came in to retrieve them. "Mmm... alright, tell them that we'll be down in just a few minutes, I need to regain the feeling in my legs first. If that's not too much to ask," Lena said to the ghostly butler, before reaching over and scooping Vel up like a princess and pulling her over into her lap.

After a minute or two, she'd get on up, unless the ghost girl left them be to get ready, where Lena would grin down at Vel. "You know, your pussy is really fucking good, so my cock's still pretty hard. Give me a quickie blowjob, my little quasit slut. I'll need to make sure you drink down my holy seed too, instead of just taking it into your pussy," Lena ordered Vel, maneuvering her around and forcing Vel's mouth down onto her cock, where she would guide her head up and down quickly with both hands, until she came again, pumping her seed directly into Vel's mouth.

When she had finished cumming, Lena sighed softly and then got back up for real this time, and hopped odd the bed, scooping Vel up again as she went to the bathroom to clean up real quick. Once they were cleaned up and whatnot, Lena would get her clothes, rummaging through her things until she found her nicer dress that she had brought with her. It was made of silk, which was a little cold here, but as much as Vel had warmed her up earlier, Lena figured that she'd be alright. If this was a wedding banquet of sorts, then she wanted to look her best, and as such, she wanted to get her jewelry out with said dress to wear with it. Once she was ready, after prettying herself up as much as she could with her hairbrush and whatnot, Lena waited for Vel to finish getting ready however she planned on it, and then headed down.

( , and , damn shitty rolls on both. XD)

When they arrived, Lena took herself a seat, and listened to Ventus and Xirce as they spoke, feeling a little out of it, after the sex before with Vel. She was a bit sore, and eating her meal mostly in silence as everyone else talked around her, but she did listen to the two mistresses talking and took it all in so she didn't forget anything.

After she had finished eating though, Lena felt some life sparking back up within her, as she regained her energy after the incredible sex with Vel. "I'm a ranger too, so I'd be a good choice to go on a scouting mission too, obviously. I can move light and fast," Lena said after Dasyra mentioned going on the scouting mission, before glancing over to the elf and smiling. "And Dasyra, I do hope that you're going to be wearing a beautiful wedding dress, if you're becoming one of mistress Ventus' wives. If you need one, I could alter my courtesan dress my mother made me somewhat, so that you could use it for that. It's not much, but I'd be happy to, especially if it makes you, one of my friends, happy," Lena said to Dasyra, winking at the elf after a few moments, before glancing up to Kaila.

"And I suppose if I'm not going to be going with the scouting party, then I could help you and Vel out, Kaila. It really depends on what our mistresses here decide on, in the end," Lena said, glancing over at Xirce and Ventus, to see if they both wanted, or minded if she went on the scouting mission.

Last edited: