• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Spoiler

Sexy Dominatrix Ventus
    The Secret Dungeon
    Tag: Dasyra

"More the haunting, yearning and delightfully agonizing sounds of want and pain intermingled." Ventus nodded at Dasyra, with her lust somewhat.. unleashed upon the trapped elf she got a bit more poetic in turn. The Deathknight smiled, more than anything at Dasyras presentation. "How wonderfully quick you learn." Ventus cooed, brushing her undead elfs cheek.

"I know you belong to me and yet, like holding a prized posession tight, I just wish to make you more so. She explained, then observed her pet.

"Interesting, you see, some get their pleasure from acting in devotion, debasing themselfs, you get your pleasure from having things done to you, by me,.. " Ventus tipped her chin, and grinned. "'tis fine, means none other can simply do this to do you.. hmnn your pussy whipped.. oh yes, you are a naughty pervert of an elf, and I will make you more such in due time." Ventus grinned, turning Dasyras insult into almost a praise, as she took the crop back.

Though the deathknight obliged, the riding crop whacking swift, not too hard whacks upon her elf-slaves puffy lips, whackings that had a subtone of slight splashing lewdness as Dasyra grew wetter, her mistress grinning lustfully.

"Oh sweet, sweet little slave-Dasyra, you should have told me of your desires before. I don't think you are an insane pervert yet, but I bet I could make you into one." Ventus grinned, pushing two fingers into Dasyras lips. "There are many kinds of slaves.. some wish to debase themselfs, as I daid, some wish just a taste of the lips, wish to kneel.. " Ventus fingers pumped into Dasyras mouth slowly, silencing her.

"You.. you wish to go mad with pain and pleasure, don't you?" She licked along Dasyras neck. "Don't worry.. that can be arranged. Just let me do whatever I desire to you.. and dream of my shaft." Ventus smirked and griped Dasyras hands, fastening small rings of ice around them, the same with Dasyras legs, small ancle chains that at first, seemed to not restrict her at all... "Personally, I'm a closer type, but to see your eyes mad with lust for me before you are finally allowed to indulge what you need, what you love, what you desire.. ..Ice Wall!" Ventus chanted, and below Dasyra, a triangle of Ice formed from the ground, with its edge in between Dasyras legs. With a sadistic coo Ventus then took the elfs hands, pulling her forward so that she was on all fours, the front of the ice shakles melting with the icy riding horse, putting her head on the same height as Ventus shaft, with the cool ice up to her chest. However, much more was yet to come, as Ventus also reached out to Dasyras legs, securing her, in a kneeling position upon the icy horse, with the rim digging right into her sex. As if that wasn't enough, Ventus grinned.. and slowly created a slight elevation, shaping the ice to look more like a real horse, with Dasyras hands attached to the neck, slowly rising higher, and putting pressure onto her pussy, that slowly opened and spread under theicy rim. For reference"Do you like your little horsey? Don't worry.. it doesn't hurt much.. infact,w ith the living it would melt and fit to your contours ... of course, you don't have that worry. Well, actually, perhaps you have to.. the more you cum, the more liquid will freeze right ontop of your little horsey and push even deeper into you." She licked over Dasyras back.. who could turn to look at what was happening, but only if she didn't mind increasing the pressure upon her sex excessively.

If she turned, she found Ventus igniting the candle, a dangerous, lustful look in her eyes, the riding crop put aside for another toy.. "Oh, I almost forgot." She grinned, and shaped the horses head to be a.. quite realistically beautiful ice, statuette, before mock-asking. "Do you like your horsey? You know I could summon my horsey to..." Her hand wandered lower, cupping Dasyrs bottom. "Join your ride.. no no, don't answer just yet, we have to tickle your true self to the fore." Ventus grinned, presenting a small set of tiny pliers.. clamps? Connected by a silvery chain. Ventus cooed, kissing the elf left breast.. before clamping down upon the nipple, swiftly leading the chain over the neck of the horse, so that Dasyra couldn't pull up far without tugging on her own breast, as Ventus clamped down on her right nipple as well..

"The clamps will increase over time.. this is just the basic pain, that you are helpless to escape.. relax.. get used to it... and deliberate.. will I give you pleasure.. or pain.. does it matter for a lustful pervert like you?" Ventus brushed over Dasyras back in a calming, gentle gesture, only to follow it up with a whack of the riding crop. Then another whack, then she presented her cock before Dasyras lips.. not to suck, but just for a taste of the sweet, glistening precum. Before Dasyra had a chance to fully taste it, there would be a drop of hot, compared to the cold she sat upon, burning hot wax upon her back.. and if she strained, she'd realize that Ventus chains held her tight and any escape attempt just ended up with her rubbing herself tighet upon her 'torturers' contraption. Yet, before the heat upon her back could fully fade away, that sweet, delicious precum covered tip of mistress beautiful shaft was back at her lips, to tempt her, soothe her.. condition her. "Its alright to be a pervert.. its alright to go crazy for your mistress.. but you are not disgusting. You are beautiful, your helpless, lust and pain, its beautiful to me. So let it happen, let yourself fall into this lustful depravity and insanity. Lose yourself. Let me see your eyes filled with lustful devotion and nothing else. You are not Dasyra, not here, you are my slave, Dark Ranger, my black arrow who craves to do my bidding, through pleasure or pain." Ventus told her slave, mixing crop whippings of her bottom, her back, even her sex, with hot splashes of the wax, with gentle kisses and caresses, taking her time, telling Dasyra not to fight her lusts, rather to give into them, just as she'd give into her mistresses commands. "There there.. only a little more and you can service mistress.. finally serve mistress. You are such a lewd pervert already, enjoying the pain for mistress, good girl, embracing it, feeling good with it. Don't fight it, you can't fight it, slave, good girls don't fight against what their owners do to their bodies or minds and you don't want to fight, you want it to happen, because deep down you are a pervert, my pervert. Your mind is mine and I want it to be aglow with lustful, dirty fantasies for your mistress. Obey and embrace your masochism and subservience. Let yourself become that emberassing pervert of an elf for mistress." She went on with her treatment for what might have been minutes, might have been hours for all Dasyra could sense, bound and sensitive as she was, before finally leaning back for a moment, cooing.

"Don't let your morals or sanity hold you back, give yourself to servitude.. but how do you want to serve right now? Would you like me to teach you you are but a pet, humiliate you with the aid of my mighty steed? Or would you rather I play with your mind and addiction, let you feel how helpless you really are." Ventus grinned lustfully. "Or are you deep down such a naughty bride you want it all?"
    Last edited by Pervy; 19th March 2017, 08:26.
    Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Lior
      Everfrost Kitchens
      Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Fuckpuppies, Hound-Archon

Lior nodded at Xirce's conditions. It wasn't as if anyone would tolerate outright fighting; it hardly mattered that she'd be able to blind everyone in the room or heal someone up. The holy energy spilled out from her open palms and into the circle. Teal and gold veils of light ran through her fingers. When the circle had consumed its fill, Lior could feel herself reaching out to Sethie's plane, hoping to find a certain type of servant Kaila would appreciate. She'd always had a strange adoration of dogcock for reasons Lior was now sympathizing with. Simply because of the circle of course.

A silver light welled up from the ground, pooling in the air and forming the silhouette of a rather masculine figure with two tall ears on each side of its head. The light rolled off of the newly summoned Archon like mercury, disappearing back into the circle around them. Standing before them was a Hound Archon of Sethie. He regarded the surrounding women with an expression of disinterest before noticing Lior. There were a few tense moments between the divine sentinal and the priestess being fucked in most of her holes. Finally, the Archon knelt before Lior and in a low voice asked, "Why have I been called?"

Spoiler

Lior took a moment to assess herself, pushing the Akata's on and near her face back for the time being. "Well, my summon, I've summoned you to show Kaila, her-" She pointed at the Anti-Paladin. "How pleasurable submitting to Sethie can be. Preferably with an accompanying lesson in scripture." Lior's gaze had rediscovered its courage. She stared down the kneeling hound man until he stood.

"That is an acceptable demand. Consider it done Mistress." That last comment pulled a little on the corners of Lior's mouth. Such a wonderfully obedient summon. To think Kaila might share a fraction of his gallantry, Lior openly grinned as she went back to servicing the remaining two Akatas. The Archon walked over to Kaila and planted a hand on her shoulder pulling her towards the growing bulge in his loincloth. "There are two great pleasures in life tiefling. Serving your superior and directing your charges. You're about to become intimately acquainted with the former." There was a hint of a smile on his face as the loincloth shifted away to reveal a bright red canine pecker aimed at Kaila's lips. It seemed Sethie's touch had made its mark on even the most pure minds of her heavenly hosts.
      Last edited by Corruptivespirit; 20th March 2017, 07:39.

Comment

Kaila
        Throne Room
        Tag: Xirce, Lior, Asheroth

Kaila watches as the hound archon was summoned, smiling amusedly. What was her game exactly. To give her something she enjoyed in hopes she'd orgasm? Alright then.

"Get a good look, Asheroth. This is what holy servants of that faith look like. Justice? Honor? All tossed aside in the name of control and obedience. Like I said, they've more in common with devils than angels. Even the Inevitables are less tyrants. Admittedly way more boring though. Leave it to moral disinterested law to be utterly lacking in personality. Give me Proteans any day, even if they're bat shit fucking insane. Least they are not dull."

While it'd be cake walk to alter her own body to have no holes and mess with Lior's head and orders, she shrugged as the angel moved to push her down, following along. "Frankly, you're just lucky that I had to work so hard to save everyone long enough for Lady Xirce to finish the job, or else I would be teaching you what obedience is, summon. But oh by all means. Let's get you ready. Least you're moderately endowed. It's no glabresu."

With a confident smirk, she gave his shaft a nuzzle, before licking up along it, hands cupping his balls as she worked. "I don't need your direction, angel. You think I've never had my way with hound archons, fallen or otherwise? Playing with the dimensions and those who hop them is one of my favored past times. And I love what I do. So get ready to howl. And maybe if you're good enough, I'll join in. But after the attentions of succubi and such... I don't think you have it in you to get wild enough to keep up. You're still busy pretending that rules and order actually are what you care about when really you just want to damn the consequences and claim all these bitches around you to make your own pack. But you won't because you're too scared of your superiors. Too broken in."

She took him into her mouth and began to suck and lick before deep throating him with a smirk, working determinedly, teasing along where his knot would swell with her tongue, eyes on his, smoky with lust and a challenge, to prove he was an alpha, and not just some trained lap dog playing pretend.

Kaila also idly and curiously decided to experiment with the circle a bit, seeing if she could seed some demonic energies into the archon as well, and see if she couldn't get what she wanted. After all, even if she lost, watching Lior's face after she corrupted one of her divine servants before the cleric's eyes, make a busty demonic hound herm of sorts to ravish them all... Oh that would be well worth the possibility of herself altering to be even better at servicing canines. Besides. That'd be fun anyways. Plus the chance of the summon turning on Lior and her getting stuck between the two of them could be delicious. Assuming this all worked anyways.

Comment

Spoiler

Xirce
          Throneroom
          Tag: Asheroth, Kaila, Lior

While at it, keep in mind that Lior still has a command for Asheroth in her revenge round." Xirce nodded. Even disguised as twisted angel as she was with her shapechange she wasn't too comfortable with a hound archon up close.. all too orderly. She reconsidered her little game, perhaps having the girls prove which one of them could dominate her the best and just make a gut decision on who'd be in charge, but for now she wanted to see how things played out.

"Oh and yeah, missplay on your end Lior, hadn't you noticed that Kailas handler literally transforms into a doggie half the time?"

Kaila gets the impression that trying to manipulate the circle could well backfire on her if she was found out, or perhaps even if she wasn't.. the circle already hummed with instable, powerful magic. It was up to her if she wanted to risk this.

Comment

Lior
            Everfrost Kitchens
            Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Fuckpuppies, Hound-Archon

"Is it my fault I'm trying to make it fun for Kaila? Besides, I thought this was a game right Kaila? No hard feelings~" She didn't have to tell them she just wanted some more backup from Sethie. At least she'd have some time before having to deal with Kaila. If things kept up, she'd be plastered between Asheroth and herself in the next round. That would be the perfect time to end things. Meantime, she had to come up with another command for the beautiful paladin. Something that would help her defeat their mutual enemy and currently the greatest danger to their free will and sanity.

"Asheroth, you gave me an iron will and I fully intend to return the favor. I command you to grow a 'holy rod' whose sole purpose is to purify and mark those of the darkness. Jacking it off or fucking are both acceptable ways to pray now I suppose." There we go. Suitably lewd, but with a holy slant to undermine Kaila's control. Speaking of, Lior jacked off the final cock in her grip, letting it rain down another few thick spurts over her hair and face, releasing her and the Akatas from the command. Lior couldn't help but wonder as she wiped the blue seed off her face. How holy would the circle actually make it? It would be all the more interesting if Asheroth ended up with an actually blessed cock. She'd never have to worry about losing her holy icon again among other things.

The Archon was surprised at Kaila's willingness but gave no complaint. Her comments earned a different response however. His lips pulled back to show a mouth full of polished fangs. He reached down and took a handful of Kaila's hair, not yanking or pulling too hard, any movements would be met with an equal amount of force in the opposite direction. "Do you think duty isn't satisfaction enough? You speak as though you are little more than than a beast and entreat me to act the same-" He sniffs the air a moment. "You reek of demons. No wonder you are so debased. Devils are bad but your kind are truly the enemy." He pulled tight on her hair a moment, only to release her a moment later. "Lick demon. Prove you have some place in this world after all. You must serve before you can be serviced."

Comment

Spoiler

Dasyra the Slave
              The Secret Dungeon
              Tag: Mistress Ventus

"Hnn, nngh... I could not be... ngghh, more yours, Mistress! I -- ah! s-swear it!" Dasyra shifted and moaned further under her mistress' flogging, her facial cheeks red from her embarassment as her true, lewd nature was lain bare and exposed before the proud and noble death knight. Meanwhile her asscheeks were being turned red from the continuous beating and smacking and whipping they were receiving, with each fall of the crop sending a spike of pleasure intermingled with pain and the associated high of embarrassed surrender subsuming her.

To have Ventus praise her for her lewdness and perversity was oddly gratifying, and encouraged the newly undead elf to howl more appreciatively as her pussy lips felt the deathknight's lash next, the wet impact demonstrating the dark ranger's pitiful, burgeoning feelings of a pain slut.

"M-mad? With pain and -ah!- pleasure~~" Dasyra closed her eyes and crooned as Ventus' fingers slipped easily into her honey-filled hole. She bucked her hips slowly, rolling them into the fingers to accentuate their touch. She wanted to speak more, but Ventus' fingers then entered her mouth, silencing her as she instinctively suckled upon her new wife's digits.

Dasyra was of no mind to argue with allowing Ventus to have her way, nor to reject the mental image of the death knight's proud, throbbing cock, and how it would feel or taste inside of her.

Quickly after that, Ventus formed rings of ice around her limbs and summoned for her a triangle sex horse made of ice. She was forced into a position on all fours, bound to the ice of the horse with her pussy and chest.

It at first seemed like Ventus' cock was leveled at her mouth and she opened up her lips and licked out with her tongue, but the mistress had moved away, to do her own licking along Dasyra's blue-tinted back.

Her wet cunny immediately felt stuck in place as her juices froze against the ice. It was uncomfortable, and her tender flesh was feeling the bite of the cold magic, even though she was undead and resistant to such things.

"Y-your horsey?" Dasyra asked, confused. Her mind was overwhelmed by all that had happened in such a short period of time. She gulped. With eternity before them both, the dark ranger, even in her sex addled mind, wondered if they weren't spreading the new experiences out enough? Or was it simply that Ventus was missing all of her old favorite activities from long ago?

Then the deathknight brought out a new addition to her apparently bottomless repetoire of sadistic toys. The nipple clamps made her wince and cry out - but with far more pleasure in her voice than pain. Her nipples were sensitive, and the somewhat harsh treatment of them was driving her wild. She doubted she would have wanted much more pain there, but what she felt now, being bound by them was just right. Maybe Ventus would make her pierce them one day and adorn her with pretty rings or jewelry to wear on them?

Now Ventus began to whip her ass and thighs again, eliciting further honeyed cries from her dark ranger slave. The cock was proffered before the hungry cumslave once more, giving Dasyra a chance to have a taste once again, before the surprising heat of hot wax dripped and splattered onto her back, causing her whole form to curl and twist, putting pressure on both her cunny and her nipples from where they were attached or frozen against the horse contraption.

"Yeeaaghh! Ohahhhuuuuu.. Nnnh... hnnh... Sss so good. Hurts... but it's nice. I like how it cools on me. Haah~~"

More dripping hot wax fell, along with the riding crop upon her flesh and Dasyra continued to moan and take the occassional lick of her mistress' precum. As this happened, she took on the instructions that the mistress gave her. In here there was no Ventus or Dasyra, there was only Mistress and her slave. These roles simplified things and comforted the slave, giving her a clarity of purpose. She would be a good girl. A good slave. She would please mistress with her lewdness. As such, Dasyra's moans became more and more perverted.

Time passed on, and the slave acted more and more how she perceived the mistress desired - until it no longer was an act. The slave swiftly let the pleasure and pain wash over her. Her red eyes rolled back and her tongue started to loll out to the side as the stimulation drove her temporarily over the edge. She drooled her poisonous saliva and mumbled soft oaths of obedience and devotion that became unintelligible in the midst of her pleasure. It wasn't until Ventus relented for a moment that Dasyra was able to take a small break and recover her mind and remember who she was beyond just a recipient of Ventus' desires.

She let her body be still and her mind clear as she turned Ventus' latest options over in her head. When at last she spoke, it was with a strength that belied the game of Mistress and slave that they had been playing up to this point.

"My morals are the truth of my servitude to you. My insanity is the rejection of all worlds, for this room is my everywhere, so long as you reside with me, Mistress mine. The past and the future are gone, I reject such imposters. There is only the present anymore. I am your pet. I am humiliated by your steed. I am toyed and played with and addicted to you, helpless and bound and broken and in being such I am truly whole and empowered.

"Mistress. I want all of you. And confidently I will say that I SHALL have all of you. Every perversion you wish upon me, shall happen. Do you not see it yet, my beautiful, most adored mistress? My love. My wife. All mistresses, bound in the love of Evening Glory, are conquered by their slaves."

Dasyra let out one of her newly acquired, unhinged echoing giggles that ricocheted from the shadows and walls as though she were one with the room itself.

"So let us not rush the experience. All these things shall come to pass. The true pain you give me, that hurts more than any lash, is to deny me of your body. Mistress, make love to me. I beg of you. This room is not going anywhere and neither am I. I am your insane, pain-loving, perverted slave wife. I will be cross with you if you do not show me all that your promise - but I beg you to let my breaking in be a longer process. Mmmm... let me savour each wonderful new degradation, just as you savour them as well. This is our story now. Will you not take me again, as you desire, as we both desire? These bonds are only illusions, the true chains that bind me to you are already in place."

Comment

Spoiler

Sexy Dominatrix Ventus
                The Secret Dungeon
                Tag: Dasyra

"Let's see about that." Ventus grinned, and, while at it, gave Dasyra a soft spanking to teach her about talking back to mistress. "Hmnn.. such a subservient, masochistic little slave, you should be honored to be allowed to devote yourself so fully to your mistress." Ventus cooed, with more of a dirty than a nasty edge to her tone as she seemed to struggle maintaining her.. focus rather than touching herself with the lustful elf-slave before her.

"Pfeww.. " She exhaled, lustfully observing her slave and, surely, if she had still been alive at this point, she would have panted a little, or even a lot. As it was, she merely took in the joyous sight of her slave devoting herself. She listened to Dasyra, chuckling, momentarily.

"Ahaha.. well, I am a little pent up, am I not? I apologize for going a little wild, though I hade planned to tease and stop soon.. to teach you how powerless you are to stop the pleasure.. now you make me seem as if I oblige your request, listen to your reasons.. and a proper mistress should do no less." The Deathknight mused, exhaling, waving her hands.. the ice-sculpture under Dasyra cracking, becoming more like snow out of which the Deathknight could easily pull her entrapped painslave, nibbling on her neck softly as she unclasped the nipple clamps, putting them aside.

"Oh, and yet such poetic words you speak.. truly magnificent, you could argue with an elven scholar of old. As is.." She smirked, gripping Dasyra tightly, letting her negative energy flow into her form once more, restoring her...

"You speak true. I have decades to paint you in the colors most beautiful upon your flesh and soul and truly, like a perfect masterpiece, I shall begin crafting anew on the oldest of my workings once finished completely.. don't worry, the millenia will not be long.. not with you at my feet and by my side, but I think this was a good taste, it is your wedding night and you do deserve to remember it, as much as we lie about our past, it does dictate where we stand here and now." Ventus nodded, standing above Dasyra, her cock looking painfully erect at this point, dark veins pulsating powerfully along its length.

"No more degradation and perversions for you.. until you earned them." Ventus grinned, triumphantly, presenting her.. rewards. "Now, let me.. calm for just a moment and .. indulge a few words.. yes, here I am your mistress.. which means I can praise you and speak of romance if I so desire.

We are truly lucky, aren't we? Like the pyromaniac finding a piece of wood that craves to burn, but ever lasting. You understand submission as I dominance. A slaves purpose is the pleasure of their owner.. but a true masters purpose is not so different. You belong to me. You will follow my will, but at the same time, my body is yours to worship. Mine eyes are your forms to capture, mine eyes your beautiful haunted moans to listen. It's not that I wish to inflict pain upon you.. its that I wish to see you lose the struggle against your own instincts of pain under my dominion time and time again, turning this most basic of responses into the direct opposite."
                Ventus inhaled deeply as her voice broke a little.. while she didn't need to breathe, it was hard to speak without air, sometimes she forgot that. She grinned, and returned the toys of hers to her collection, wax candle blown out and put aside, crop exchanged for a silken whip that looked .. harmless compared to what had just happened.

"I will take you again, as you desire.. as we desire, but now, this too is part of what you desire now.. my poor, addicted painslave. It's not that you need it, but it feels so good, does it not? I gave this to you, of course I shall satisfy it. But now.. enough of this. Attend me. Slather my shaft with your life draining kisses, let me taste the expertise of your mouth and when you please me well, I shall reward you with a gentle touch of pain, to complete your lesson. But don't invest all of your dedication into your mouth.. once you properly teased me I want you to lay down before me, present yourself, ready, eager for the taking... as much as I love your sweet lips upon my shaft, as much do I adore tinting your beautiful voice with lusts, my love." Ventus cooed, leaning down and caressing a hand along Dasyras cheek, unable to contain her loving desire for the fellow elf for a precious moment, her fingers playing over, encouraging Dasyras lips, though her shaft pulsated insistantly and she quickly withdrew to let her wife continue.
                Last edited by Pervy; 23rd March 2017, 19:10.

Comment

Kaila
                  Throne Room
                  Tag: Lior, Xirce, Asheroth.

Kaila rolls her eyes a bit at the hound archon. She was a bit disappointed she couldn't manually corrupt him, but it wasn't worth risking herself on it as she licked and took him in his mouth.

At him grabbing her hair and badgering on she just gave him an amused look. Sure, order her to do what she was gonna do anyways. Whatever it took to make him feel like he actually had a say in this.

She glanced over at the idea of Asheroth getting a "blessed" cock. Blessed by Nocticula evidently heh. Shadow cock.

Regardless she kept up her work, putting her years of experience servicing canines to work, working around the knot as she took it in deep with ease, smirking amusedly as she dove in. Him grasping her hair was annoying but frankly she didn't care. He had to sit there and take it and he could pretend he was in charge all he liked. She wouldn't let HIM stop!

Course, at this rate she might get bored. Frankly, if he wasn't going to rut her... She glanced at Xirce. Surely it was just as boring for her too. Maybe she could galvanize him a bit. That or smack Lior a bit for summoning someone boring. She'd be fine with either.

Either way she played with the Archon's balls, trying to work him to a climax so she could get down to the real fun already and maybe get him to actually put some effort in. Nothing worse than a listless lover. And by her rather depraved standards, this counted.
                  Last edited by Zilrax; 23rd March 2017, 22:01.

Comment

Spoiler

Xirce
                    Throneroom

Xirce crossed her arms and exhaled, for a brief moment, then she shrugged, a quick adapting nature. "Lesson one, and I bet even Ventus could tell ya that, and she has less sex in a century than I in a month.." Xirce shook her head at the three..

"All of ya wanna be in charge, but none of you got what it takes. To be in charge of others doesn't mean overwhelming them with perversions, Kaila. Doesn't mean forcefully pushing them under your beliefs, Lior, certainly doesn't mean taking care of them and hoping they'll appreciate it lots, Ashy." Xirce explained.

"As Lior thinks up her round two command, go ahead lazybum, first lesson about seduction from THE Amazing Xirce.. frankly, you should pay me my..fee later..
                    To control others you need to -not- think about yourself first.
                    Sounds counterintuitive, and well, it is, you do want them to do what you want, but unless they already want to do just that you are S-o-o-l, and that doesn't stand for the sun. Similiarly, if you just use this challenge to humiliate your opponent you will get to do that.. and then you will lose and be your betters little slut.
                    What does Lior want?"
                    Xirce subtly caressed along her steeled, fallen angel like demonic body, taking a strong, no nonsense stance that made Lior almost want to shout out the answer as the stern Succubus eyes rested upon her. "What does Kaila want?" Xirce added, relieving the pressure of her presence from Lior and giving Kaila a more lustful, feral snarl, grinning before looking on. "What does Ashy want?" She shrugged, giving the paladin an innocent look.

"If you can't answer these questions about your opponents you better find out quickly. Seduction is about taking what you want, and putting it in between two nice juicy slices of what they want and then feeding it to them, even if you have to compromise. Else, all you're getting is some short lived feelings of dominance and superiority, but losing the game with your bruteforce methods alone. To give you an example." Xirce raises a finger.
                    "I never said it was against the rules to simply command each other to tell you what would make them climax and submit to you." Of course, now Asheroth was in the middle, so giving this away wouldn't spoil the round.

"Ugh, listen to me, ya got me all preachy, not that I'm not awesome at it, but I'm a demon, preaching makes me itchy." Xirce nodded after her brief rant.
                    Last edited by Pervy; 24th March 2017, 04:35.

Comment

Lena Weiss
                      Everfrost Bedroom
                      Tag: Vel

"B-Because I have to give a damn. And I am strong. I'm not saying that you aren't strong. But... n-not everyone wants to be just like you. And angels do know a lot about hardship, despite what you might think Vel. N-Not all of them are as sweet and gentle as you think. And... happiness is a good thing. It helps... t-to keep morale up, when times are harsh. You don't want people to just be m-miserable all the time, else they can't be productive, or do m-much of anything," Lena told Vel, in between her moans, squirming about beneath Vel as the snakelike hair pushed into her slit again, while her nipples were suckled on by Vel's nipple mouths.

"I... I'm happy how my body is now... Vel.... T-Thank you very much. W-Why can't you just let it be?" Lena said after Vel was through talking, unable to help but return the aggressive kiss that Vel gave her, her body extremely horny, but her mind not broken yet. "P-Plus I doubt lady Xirce would be very pleased if you broke me to the point that I had no usefulness to her aside from being a breeder. If you really want me to give in... and do it willingly.... T-Then give me a helluva good reason to do so, other than just because you said so, or because you'll make me. You're asking me to abandon everything I am, everything I ever wanted to be, to be something I had never considered, nor wanted before. But you don't think I'm strong, I'll show you strength," Lena said, narrowing her eyes slightly, before something within her snapped, and she up and suddenly bucked her hips mightily, growling as she did.

(Strength Check vs Vel = 23, rolled a natural 20)

Lena bucked her hips and raised up with a surge of strength and despire Vel's nipples still suckling hard on her own, Lena would roughly grab the Quasit and roll her over onto her back with a slightly angered look in her eyes. "Now it's time for me to return the favor, Vel," Lena growled softly, before spearing her cock into Vel's tight pussy, impaling the Quasit with her large thick cock.

Vel would see a spark of anger behind Lena's eyes, that grew to be a little more than just anger, there was both anger and lust in them. Lena pulled her body back from Vel until her nipples were released from Vel's, where she'd quickly roll the Quasit over onto her belly with her ass high in the air. "Remember this position, Vel? It's the same one you rutted me in before, in the illithid stronghold. I think it's only proper that I give it to you, the same way you gave it to me," Lena whispered in Vel's ear, before rearing her hips back while roughly holding a handful of Vel's snakelike hair in one hand, and pinned Vel's right arm down against the small of her back with her other hand, and slammed her hips roughly down into Vel's ass, slapping her balls against the Quasit's clit as she buried her cock in as deeply as it would go, and then she pulled her hips back, and repeated the process, leaning down over Vel and aggressively kissing Vel back, the same way she'd done to Lena not long before. "I'm going to enjoy myself for a while, and show you just how strong I really am, my little slutty quasit. I know you really just want to be my lover, else you wouldn't be tempting me, teasing me so. You only had to ask, Vel. Despite being celestial blooded... I am... finding myself quite open to the idea, to a point," Lena went on to whisper in Vel's ear, biting her earlobe and tugging on it, before sucking on Vel's neck and leaving a hickey.
                      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Asheroth
                        Everfrost
                        Tag: Lior, Kaila, Xirce

Asheroth wasn't expecting this much summoning to happen, almost all of the turns thus far have been used solely to bring more creatures to have their way with the participants. To be honest, she felt a bit let out considering her complete lack of summoning abilities, but... was that necessarily bad? In her opinion, it was almost always better to do something yourself rather than getting someone else to do it and she was about to prove her point.

Her mind was still on Lior, her carnal needs starting to get the better of her. With the collar's effects and Lior's command, Asheroth wanted nothing more than to fuck the Cleric Raw, and her most recent command gave her just the means to do so.

Stripping her armor with utmost speed, she pounced to Lior like a save animal, positioning herself on top of her, holding her down to the ground. "I command you to not be able to orgasm, unless caused by me." The Paladin says with a grin, shooting forward to meet her lips with her own.

Comment

Spoiler

Xirce
                          Throneroom

"Aand that command is denied." Xirce wiggled her finger. "First one was a bit cheeky but borderline acceptable, not naughty enough but, willing to let things slide, because I am the great, the merciful Xirce! This one however, why, I get the feeling you want to be Liors slut, good to know. Also, you command the one to your side.. so frankly, I feel like punishing you for not listening to the rules and being a bit too cheeky.

Lior, seems the paladin wants to be yours."
                          Xirce waved two fingers almost theatrallically, the runes on the circle lighting up briefly. "So how about you give her another one to show your gratitude for her devotion, then we shall see if she learned her lesson and properly orders Kaila about.. or if she simply drops out, and drops to her knees before you." Xirce smirked. "I mean, hey, if you want to be the holy Martyr for 'lil Lior go right ahead, but stop trying to speak up in your mistress place, unless she tells you to."
                          Last edited by Pervy; 24th March 2017, 17:18.

Comment

Lior
                            Everfrost Kitchens
                            Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Hound-Archon

Oh my, Lior caught her breath. Even more so than the alien dogs, the prospect of Asheroth jumping her and giving her a pounding gave her quite the start. She couldn't deny it turned her on a bit as well. It seems all her teasing was getting poor Asheroth just too pent up. Lior felt a little bad about teasing and encouraging her so much, she never expected Asheroth to have the hots for her as much as she did. Still, if they were to go at it, it would be on Lior's terms. She needed to set a precedent and she wasn't be the kind of mistress that you jumped when you needed to get off. That sounded more like Xirce's shtick.

"Sit back and enjoy. If that's not specific enough, lets up your sensitivity and keep you from turning the tables while I'm taking care of you~" Lior went up to Asheroth's face, pulling her by the collar into a small kiss, then another on her bottom lip, continuing down her neck to her collar bone. Her hands trailed after outlining Asheroth's vibrant curves. Her hands stopped at her hips, as did Lior. She took a good long look at the... two cocks? How was Lior supposed to know she already had one when she gave the command! Oh well, more to work with she supposed. She hesitated over the upper cock, gently breathing on it as she hesitated. Her left hand found Asheroth's slit while the other rested on her lower cock, the thumb on the tip of the glans. Lior had never actually done this of her own accord down here. For the glory of Sethie, she'd show Asheroth how nice working under Lior could be. With one hand gently teasing at Asheroth's clit, another stroking the shaft of the lower cock, she brought the tip of the cock into her mouth. She'd had a lot of practice at fellatio by now much to her chagrin. She let it pop out of her lips and planted another kiss on the tip.

"See? Your passions would be better indulged serving me but don't take my word for it-" She took the head of the shaft into her mouth, letting it press farther and farther in until it had reached the back of her throat. She let it sit there for a few moments before coughing lightly and pulling off of it slowly. "We could do great things you and I, Asheroth. Think about it." She gave her a wink before continuing. "Oh! And don't let me stop you, go ahead with your next command." Was this what Xirce meant when she said to compromise?

Kaila's experience and efforts paid off in the form of a veritable stream of pre dribbling off the tip of the cock onto her hair and forehead as she worked the knot. He grunted in approval. "There, now you can use your mouth." He ruffled her hair, making sure to rub the pre in as he did. "Heh, good girl."

Comment

Spoiler

Dasyra
                              The Secret Dungeon
                              Tag: Ventus

Dasyra took the soft spanks meant to 'punish' her for talking back with an appreciatively acted out series of oohs and ahhs, playing her natural part in the story the pair of them were imagining for each other. The dark ranger had placed her trust in her devoted mistress and had no choice but to continue to extend that trust to her through her absolute surrender, but that didn't mean that she had to lose her whole personality while doing so. Choosing her timing, she wanted to be playful and give Ventus the occasional excuse to be the mistress who had to put the uppity slave in her place.

And naturally, the romantic in the ranger wanted a way for her to be close to Ventus without the need for playing Mistress and slave all the time. She supposed that this was the reason for this room. It had felt so good to feel the pain and lose herself in this dark space, but just because she was undead didn't mean she had to fear the light and the memories of romance.

"No apology needed, mistress. I like it when you go wild. But you must leave enough of my mind working so that I can perform my other duties as well - such as being your lover, your ranger, your assassin, your maid, your doting pet, and occasionally just someone to chat to and sing old elven songs with while braiding each others' hair." She winked at her mistress with a silly but cute smile that was at odds with her current fearsome undead appearance.

"Ahnn... oh mistress. Your kisses feel so nice. So soft on my skin. And after those lashes, it makes them feel all the more tender. Tee hee~" Dasyra giggled as Ventus proceeded to heal her form with negative energy, letting the dark energies reknit her, and strengthen her. She quieted down though as Ventus complimented her poetic words. She smiled and once released from the ice horse and the clamps she kissed along Ventus' hands and legs and then knelt down to gently kiss her mistress' feet as well, still playing the part of a doting, obedient slave - which she was.

"Silly mistress. You have perverted me. You cannot unpervert me. I quite enjoy degrading myself before you on my own time. You won't mind if I do so, right? It feels nice to know you're looking down on me and getting hard, thinking of the things you want to do my body. That is my power over you - to make you wish to give me pain. You'll be addicted to giving it to me. Horny mistress~ Is your slave wife doing a nice job tempting you on your wedding night? You're right, your body IS mine to worship. You must be ready to accept what you've done to me. You've made me into a creature that shall eternally obessesssssss over you..."

Her long tongue flickered out at the end of this sentence, punctuating the permanent change that had overcome the elf.

"I will lose to you every night and day from here to eternity, and in doing so, oh mighty death knight, I will defeat you each and every time. Yesss... defeat you and save you. You see your cock... mmhmm... this is my cock to suck and fuck and drink yummy cum from. Others might see what I do as humiliating... but I would rather nothing else." She cooed and took the pulsing shaft in her cool grip, beginning to work it slowly but firmly.

"Mmm... yes. Mistress taking me again~ Let me show mistress just how a slave can turn her into a quivering lustful sadist Ufufufu..."

With that Dasrya took Ventus' shaft into her mouth and began to suck noisily, wetly, letting her thick saliva coat the shaft thoroughly to make it nice and lubricated. Then once that had been accomplished, the undead elf, who no longer required a gag reflex, shoved her lips down along the shaft until she reached the base of Ventus' pelvic mound and had lodged her mistress' tip snugly into her mid throat. There she used her swallowing muscles to send sensations through the buried glans while her sinuous snake-like tongue formed a U along the underside of the mistress' cock and then slipped out to curl around the heavy, semen swelled balls, which she cupped with her tongue, still snaking it further and further between the mistress' legs.

She giggled, and the voices from the shadows made her giggle sound as if she didn't have anything in her mouth. The room reverberating as though it were Ventus who were caught in a trap of Dasyra's design.

Her tongue swirled and then thrust upward, beyond the back of her testes and into the unsuspecting pucker that had yet to be threatened by Dasyra's newly freed appendage. The tongue impaled Ventus through her ass, loosening up her anal ring and licking against her sensitive inner flesh. As she did this, Dasyra's hands clasped Ventus' butt cheeks possessively, her fingers kneading through the soft, toned flesh, clutching it and spreading them apart.

Then she began to bob her head, her u-shaped tongue and upper lip tightly forming a slick ring with which to massage the throbbing cock while the rest of her tongue cupped and coated Ventus' balls and the inner walls and ring of her mistress' tight rear hole. If and when Ventus' whole body stiffened at the intrusion, Dasyra would chuckle lustfully, and let the sound echo around the room.

Then, as if to save that for later and bring this amazing display of lingual and oral mastery under control, Dasyra withdrew herself completely away from Ventus' now well polished loins and orifice, still dripping with her venomous saliva.

She grinned and bit her lip, lying on her back and spreading her legs, her fingers splaying out in V's to make her pussy open, wet and ready for Ventus' entry.

"Admit it, mistress. You want more of that, and you'll just have to fuck your perverted pain slave silly to get it.~ Mmhnnh..."

Her body was now lewdly displayed on the floor at Ventus' feet, willing and perhaps insanely into the idea of being filled with Ventus' seed at this moment.

"And remember, if I'm being a naughty slave, you'll just have to punish me suitably next time too~"
                              Last edited by BlueSlime; 27th March 2017, 09:36.

Comment

Asheroth
                                Everfrost
                                Tag: Lior, Kaila, Xirce

Asheroth gives into her primal lusts and orgasms.

(Don't want to hold things up any longer.)

Comment

Working...
                                X