Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Merrium Weatherbee
Mistress Bedroom
Tag: Lily

Mistress Weatherbee seemed to be honestly telling the truth with that story to the lich. She shrugged when the same didn't respond to her looking somewhat destitute. "What, would you rather I try to control you? I'm not really good at philosophizin. I sense a certain apprehension towards me.. not saying I can't understand. Some days I don't trust myself... Hah. Then again.. you are a lich and I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt myself." Merrium nodded, one hand absent mindedly crumbling the top sheet of paper on her table, throwing it in the trash with a calm and callous expression for a moment, before focusing on Lily again, smiling a big halfling smile. With the lich observing her that.. no.. no it was gone, it all was normal, right.

"I'll tell you more about your mission later, once the others are done training. I uh.. I'd normally offer you some tea, but.. eh eh.. I doubt that'd work... so just tea for me!" She bounced to the door, then turned around, calmly approaching Lily. "You know you really need to understand just how much gold I spent on you and not even offering comfort to your mistress is quite disrespectful. I guess I'll have to do some training with you after all." She wagged a finger, then grinned widely. "Just remember, you got to act like a proper kinky slave, so neither of us gets in trouble, ok? People have to believe I'm really an eeevil slave mistress!" She giggled, and bounced the rest of the way over.

By now, with the Lich observing Merriums behaviour closely it had become evident. Something was very wrong with the halfling. The bubbly, cheerful bard seemed to be completely genuine and honest.. as seemed the bursts of cold, calculating and expertised domination. "So, do you know how to act like a slave and stuff? You need to be able to act the stuff, even if you.. if you...." Merrium peeked at the lich, then hesitated, then suddenly pushed up her dress, sighing. Lily realized her sex was rather wet.. had she.. been this interested earlier?

"See, this is what happens.. I just hang out and everyone around me turns into horny slave sluts.. I just want to have a few friends .. I just.. I want to have my friends back.. I've been underground so long I forgotten the time and..." She exhaled, her expression suddenly chilling, looking over to the lich with a lustful smirk.

"You're a slut and you just don't admit it, thats why you can't respect mistress properly, isn't it? Present your pussy, slut." She commanded and.. suddenly the lich felt her body moving on its own to oblige.

"In those years trapped as undead and studying magic beforehand you never sated your bodies slutty needs and as a result you've become a slave to your pussies hunger, and you don't even know it." Merrium stated, expertised hands caressing along Lilys sex, spreading her open, small, dextrous fingers pumping into her slowly, sensually. "Well you need to understand that your pussy belongs to mistress Merrium. Repeat!" This time there was no compulsion, just the harsh command.. and the halflings expertised fingers pumping in and out of her, steadily, sensually, driving the Lichs pleasure higher and higher slowly.. but without giving her release. "You don't trust me because you want me to be your mistress to put you in your place, deep down you know it."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Bedroom
Tag: Merrium Weatherbee

Lily felt conflicted. On one hand, Merrium seemed to be genuinely trying to connect with her, odd and unexpected as that was. Then again, there was something odd about her. Something didn't add up, the way she acted, she moved, emoted... The lich couldn't quite put a finger on it yet, but she felt like she was getting closer and closer to discovering something. What, she had no idea. But the feeling she had in her gut was not a good one, and the longer this went on, the worse it got. Perhaps she should have taken the halfling up on that offer?

One way or another, it seemed that Merrium was going to do some training with Cynder after all. Then again, as long as she could just act in a convincing manner, it ought to be enough to maintain the deception. The tricky part would be figuring out how to do that... And how to stop herself from getting riled up by Weatherbee so much. But as the halfling bluntly revealed the undead girl's... Needy state, Lily finally saw what she had been slowly picking up on. The instant switch from cheerful bard to a sadistic mistress was downright chilling to witness, and she instantly realized it meant trouble for her.

As her body moved on it's own, making her stand before the halfling with her legs spread and pussy in full view, the lich tried to desperately figure out what those rapid shifts in personality meant. Some kind of mental condition? Not implausible, but it was all really extreme. Not to mention it would not explain her apparent longevity. Was there some kind of supernatural corruption at work? Impersonation? Or maybe the two were unrelated? Hard to tell. The woman herself acted almost as if she wasn't entirely aware of those shifts. Cynder would need to investigate this later, assuming she managed to get through this with her sanity undamaged.

Lily grit her teeth as Merrium kept working her pussy, feeling those sensations from before return, now much stronger. Keeping control over herself was quickly proving to be very challenging, her body shivering and twitching as she tried to stand still. Even her voice was starting to slip occasionally into small moans. This was a fight she'd not win, not as she was right now. "M-my pussy belongs to you mistress." She gasped out in between moans, holding onto the cabinet she had been leaning against for support. The girl was finding it hard to maintain eye contact with the halfling, but she tried. Maybe there'd be a way to make her shift back to her nicer personality...

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Kitchens
Tag: Daisy

Lena did shush when Daisy told her to, and leaned further into her enormous breasts, suckling more and drinking the milk, moaning softly as she went. Lena's hands slowly drifted down around Daisy and got a firm grip on the minotauress's ass cheeks, squeezing them as she did. When she felt Daisy's hand rubbing a salve of some sort onto her balls, Lena let go of the nipple she was suckling on and let out a cute moan, before latching onto the other one again, her cock so hard it ached now.

She finally did glance down after another few moments, when she felt something odd in her balls, and saw them swelling up larger. After Daisy told her what she did about the minotaur cum, Lena tried to pull free, and if she managed to, she would look up into the minotauress's eyes with her own half lidded and lust filled ones. "D-Do you want me to drink it too? I... I d-don't think I'll need to drink it, t-to stay horny, with someone as gorgeous as you around, D-Daisy," Lena asked softly, pressing her hips up against Daisy to grind her poor cock up against her for some relief.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Pens
Tag: Vanderghast and Sophie

The elven ranger stumbled back at the wild man's sudden assault, taking his fist in her gut and feeling the wind rushing out of her. The beastmaster was quick, surprisingly so, but still, it seemed almost unnatural how he had been able to move without the normally agile and fleet-footed elf being able to side-step the attack.

Her lungs rebelled against the lack of air and her eyes threatened to tear up as she fought to regain her breath. It wasn't the first time she'd been hurt however, so she calmed herself and sought to let her breath come back naturally. In that time, Vanderghast grappled her and held her strongly in his arms. She wanted to claw and struggle and bite this man, but she reminded herself of what Merrium had said about fighting back.

It was annoying however, that the giant oaf had no sense of humor, despite his jovial mood. She'd said the 'might kill you' line in jest, and had made no move toward her weapons, and yet the damned fool felt he had to beat her. It was probably the worst first impression he could have made with the elf, and the throwaway oxymoron he made about being nasty because he meant well just gave her thoughts about putting an arrow 'accidentally' through his throat at some point in the future.

She'd be docile for now, but she swore by the Great Oak that she'd make this Vanderghast pay for this. Whether she would follow through on this promise lethally or not would depend on just how 'well-meaning' he actually was.

"I hope you treat the animals better than this," she growled as he clapped her on the behind, having regained her breath. She didn't struggle, but her tone was markedly different from before, when she had tried to be teasing. Now she was quite clearly venomous towards him. "You don't need to beat us to make us obey you. It's the first response of the weak-minded. Go on, hit me again if you agree, otherwise put me down. I'm not going anywhere and I'm not going to fight you."

She hoped against hope that the bulky man would have some sort of redeeming reason clanging around in that macho head of his. He claimed to be reasonable, like someone named Daisy, but so far, she only had only seen reasoning with fists, and it was depressingly... unsexy compared to the drow slave mistress.

"I identify with many animals. The free-soaring birds of prey, the swift elk, the predatory great cat, the pack wolf, the fast-striking serpent, the speeding horse, even your charging boar. I befriend them, rather than dominating them into submission. It takes only a look and the right whispered words in the elven tongue. Do you know the secrets of animal kenning, wild man? I would be far more impressed by that than with the imprint of your fists on my bruised flesh."

She ignored his request to ask about the blood of the wild. If he treated her with some measure of understanding, she'd consider taking an interest in him. If she was to just be meat for him, then she would give him only as much joy as he could take from her body alone.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Merrium Weatherbee
Mistress Bedroom
Tag: Lily

"Thats better. Good girl." Merrium cooed and caressed, skillfully if not too gently exploring all over the lichs lower body, putting one hand under her belly button. "Now then.. what do you think about me putting a little magic circle on your slut pussy.. I'd have no chance at doing this to a fully fledged lich, but if I enslave you proper before you recover your full strength you'll be all mine. Don't you worry.." Merrium smirked, her hand glowing slightly. "Your pussy will be really happy to serve me, little lich, now then.." She smirked, a slight burning sensation on the lichs lower abdomen, ...

but then, there was a knock on the door. Merrium turning her head, bouncing over. "Oh! yay, the tea is done! Thanks my little slave, you're awesome!" She grinned taking a cup from a bondage-outfitted maid "Owiee... hot hot hot... " she said, putting the tea aside on her table, preparing to sit down, before noticing the lich that had by now, calmed down at least a little out of the corner of her eyes. "... Are you masturbating while listening to me telling stories? Geesh.. see thats what I mean.. Everyone becomes a slave just by being around me." She sighed. "Second shelf.. go go, open it.. do it!" Merrium encourage and, if she did, Lily would find a set of lewd toys in there, varying sizes and types.

"See anything your pussy would like, slut?" Merrium smirked as the lich looked back to her, picking up the cup and taking a deep sip. "Pick something that'll get you hornier, but wont break you.. trust me.. they all have.. special functions to make properly mine." She grinned. On second look, the toys all had faint tranmutation auras on them, and a dark coloration. On the plus side, Merrium seemed to have forgotten about the spell she wanted to cast before.. best not to remind her and ponder how to get 'the other Merrium' to stay..

(Just assume whatever sex toy you feel like to be found.)

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Bedroom
Tag: Merrium Weatherbee

Lily's compliance seemed to manage to keep Merrium from turning more cruel, though it seemed she was not out of hot water just yet. The halfling kept pushing her further, and now was preparing to brand her with some kind of magic. The girl's eyes widened as she realized that this other Merrium was some kind of spellcaster, quite possibly the worst case scenario... Only to breathe a sigh of relief as Weatherbee got distracted by tea, returning her to her more pleasant persona, if only for a while. Being seen in her current state, Cynder decided, was a comparatively minor humiliation compared to what could have happened.

Still, it was becoming more and more apparent that the good persona seemed to be oblivious to what the cruel one was doing. Lily wasn't sure what to think of this yet, but she knew she had to get to the bottom of this, for her own good. First, though... She had to get through this mess. And the sight of so many sex toys, each cursed with some kind of transforming spell, did not bode well for her. And refusing to go along with just give the evil Merrium more ammo to use against the lich. With some hesitation, the undead girl pulled out a reasonably sized dildo. She'd rather not risk it with things like cuffs or collars, even if this one was probably just as bad for her as the rest.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Bondage Dungeon
Tags: Lillith

Lorelai grunts in distaste as her hair is pulled by the sadistic drow, glaring, her head full of indecision about obeying and disobeying and what not. Was it worth holding onto herself and not just being a plaything?

No it had to be. If she had believed that, she'd not have gotten to where she was. And where was she? Even worse off than she'd been in the military in many ways.

But she'd saved lives, many lives. And they weren't going to put her to use here, just be some thing to abuse. Maybe if she was lucky they'd make her use her talents but no. It'd just be to be an object, a thing to abuse, not something to help and that galled her. Obey, she could obey. But obeying her unthinkingly didn't seem like it was worth it.

But she could work with it. Make things better, hopefully, but this drow wasn't anything but an obstacle. But disobedience wasn't going to help her. Obedience either really, but there didn't seem to be a way out yet. But she had an out now, that the device was making her more obedient.

And she supposed it was, because this bothered her a little less now. What bothered her enough wasn't addressed by the magic though. The feeling that she was being forced into a mold she didn't fit and that they were going to squander her. That she could be good, but they in turn would be bad. What sort of masters, leaders, didn't make full use and worked with the talents they had? It felt like she was being pulled down instead of lead upwards.

Selfish, self serving, destructive to anyone but themselves. Obey? Maybe. But not to this one. She'd find someone worthy to obey instead.

But she didn't need to tell her that. The necklace gave an opening to the possibility she had broken under it, mostly. If she could avoid further uses, that made her more puppet than person...

Well no matter for now.

Lorelai leaned down and kissed the drows boots. It came much easier now. Still wasn't attracted to or liked her though. There had to be someone better around here she could be around instead. Someone with more worthy of respect.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Note for potential readers: At this point we decided to restart with Ventus as prefered dom by people.

Ventus Nightsong
Slave Market
Tag: Lily, Lena

"You want compassion of an undead? I've lost my compassion long, long ago.. though I'm not a slave breaker, I guess, if you mean such." The deathknight almost chuckled.

"19,300 platinum... hmnnn.." Ventus sighed solemnly.. if a bit regretful at the high sums she was made to spent.. but she had to own that lich, and now, the angel before her, even if she wasn't as enthusiastic at first, was quite the experience too! "Hmnaaah.. that does sound tempting, and your hands playing on me are so wonderfully expertised, I got to say!" She cooed and moaned, smirking down towards the lich, holding her steady and feeding her her cum.

"Hmnn to own a lichs magic.. well.. I shall simply purchase you and.. then we shall see what more you can.. haah.. do for me. Don't fret, Sex isn't all I want of you, though.. hmn.. I must say I do less than mind it as well!" She exhaled a hot breath.

Merrium Weatherbee
Slave Market
Tag: Sophie

"Professional you say? Someone kneeling like you shouldn't speak of professionality." She twirled her riding crop and three well aimed whacks later, Sophie was sitting with her knees spread wide open. "Your pussy is drooling, little mutt." She smirked, before pushing a rubber toy, just like the other two had recieved already, into the girl. "There.. All plugged up now. You can even fuck yourself with it if you can't endure any more."

"Enough of the dawdling, 200,000 gold on the table."

"Hrmnnn.. 20,100 platinum.." Ventus held against, looking unhappy at the increasing sum, rather the opposite of the auctioneer Vara, who was by now turning a proper profit.

"205,000 gold. These sluts need to be broken in proper, and you are too soft, Ventus."

Ventus Nightsong
Slave Market
Tag: Lily, Lena

"Tzzz.. haaah.." The Deathknight sighed. "I'd really love to have a lich-servant, but in the end, you don't seem quite dedicated or even willing to become servants of unlife. I yield." Ventus smiled, brushing an apologetic, soft hand through the Lichs hair, then withdrew, readjusting her armor with a slight blush.

"205,000 gold the firrst....
The second..!"

"Ugh.. this is getting painful.. but a beautiful lich.. to serve me.. and the rest would make splendid undead in time too.. 210,000" Ventus pressed out, seeming rather torn.

The drow auctioneer grinned, while the audience cheered and Merrium crossed her arms. "Well then, if you want them so badly, so be it.. I can always get other toys. Shame that." She winked at the slaves and raised her arms in 'defeat'

"21,000 platinum the firrst....
The second..!

And sold to Lady Ventus Nightsong!"
She shouted, cheerfully, having gotten more than her works worth.

One of the drows male assistants meanwhile approached the heroes, exept for the uncollared lich, taking the crystal that had been set in their collars and handing it, together with the phylacterice, to the Knight, who shook took them, pondering for a moment, beginning a discussion.

(Perception DC 20:
As a matter of fact, I only have 20,000 platinum on me.. no I do not wish to step into servitude... I'll pay the remainder within the week and it is , Lady Merrium will know I'm devoted to my word and it is but 5%.. Yes, yes, alright, actually, give them back their gear right now.

While the money was counted and the auction slowly concluded, dying down, the lust spell forced upon the heroes also began to fade, as the drow returned their gear, weapons, items and everything.. though, with Ventus holding those strange glowing crystals that, somehow, felt a bit like a part of themselves it was likely a bad idea to attack her.

Ventus meanwhile stepped forward, after a bit further discussion, commanding:

"Dress yourself, I've seen quite enough of you and this lustful display. While your bodies do.. please me I shall have your loyalty, not your flesh." She commanded and to those observing her closely (DC 15) A clear blush was visible at all of you so exposed before her.

Ventus bagged the crystals, though she held the Phylactery, as if considering it a treasure, caressing along it. Once the auction had died down a little, she leaned forward, whispering to the lich.. "Y.. you are my slave now so you will really do everything I say?" She gulped and cautiously opened the box with great care, peeking at the soulgems inside.. "I.. *Ahem*" She cleared her throat, as if noticing how she had acted, standing at attention and commanding you lot to do the same.

"At attention slaves! I am the undead Knight Ventus Nightsong, honorable servant of Evening Glory. We shall march to my Garrison, where you shall introduce yourself proper.. you are mine now, I don't wish for anyone to know more of you.. " She lowered her voice, adding. "There is one or the other auctioneer that would gladly take in force what money did not bestow."

She informed, before turning, expecting to be followed. She had a disciplined, military step to her, though at the same time an impressive ass swayed luxuriously as she advanced, distracting one or the other of you, with it no doubt.

And those not easily distracted by great, full asses were more likely than not distracted by her massive greatsword, glowing with unholy energy and cold along its rim. It doesn't take a master tactician to decide being hit by it would be bad.

A little outside of the drow auction hall and after answering potential beginning questions, Ventus begins to hum a slightly archaic Elvish marching song. (Knowledge history 10 plus language: Elvish to hum along and potentially impress her).

While you were slowly moving upwards, it also got colder, an icy fortress in the distance. There are even torches, allowing those of you without darkvision proper sight in the darkness of the underground, although they burn in an unholy palor, no suprise. There is a cool breeze in the air and a faint smell of necromancy that some of you might recognize.
Knowledge(Architecture 15 or more:) The fortress is actually part of a defence wall.

Ventus smiles as you close in on the fortress and turns to face you, gesturing for you to line up and stand before her when suddenly a pale haired woman with a dark, empty eye socket and multiple stitches over her otherwise voluptous body jumps at you from behind a larger snowed over rock, moaning.. "Braaaaaaaaaains!" and shambling towards you with suprising speed...

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Slave Market
Tag: All, including Ventus

When the Deathknight won the auction, Dasyra rose and moved away from the halfling slavetrainer. The lustful feelings were dying away, but that didn't mean she didn't still feel some residual attraction for the amazing figure of the deathknight. The living elf gulped and tried not to let any sign of this show, though she noticed the way that the death knight blushed at the five of them as they stood naked in front of her. Dasyra could still recall the taste of Ventus' cock, and it was not an alltogther unpleasant one. In fact, if she were being honest, she wouldn't mind being ordered to do it again in the future - but it appeared that Ventus was wanting to maintain a measure of restraint about that, at least for now.

She listened to the woman introduce herself properly as her new mistress and nodded as she then got her gear on and fell into military step behind her. It felt natural, and she entertained herself on the trek by watching her new mistress' ass wiggle back and forth in front of her. Dasrya didn't really understand why she was feeling so attracted to this death knight. After all... she was clearly more interested in the lich than some little uninteresting elf... No! Silly Dasyra! You should be happy about that! She said she wants to kill you and make you into an undead! You've sworn to fight back against the blight of undeath!

But that ass though... hnnnh....

Dasyra gripped the hem of her skirt, fidgeting as they approached Ventus' garrison. Along the way, she heard Ventus' song, and being a natural speaker of Elvish, it was little trouble for her to join in. She even knew the words from the scouts of the Bright Wood who sang it regularly to while away long hikes.

She began by humming and then occasionally throwing in a line under her breath here and there that might have carried over to Ventus through the echoes of the underdark caverns.

At the fortress, which she recognized as part of a large defense wall, Dasyra and the others were lined up. She tried to stand up straight, as though for inspection, hoping to keep the Deathknight pleased and less inclined to just kill her. Maybe if she showed inherent loyalty, she wouldn't be slated for being granted undeath too soon. And possibly... maybe... she'd be allowed to stay close to Ventus.

Suddenly, a zombie loomed out from behind a pile of rocks and came shambling towards them shouting about brains. Dasyra tensed, her eyes widening, looking from Ventus to the zombie and back. A test? Maybe? But she felt obligated to stay in line until Ventus stopped the zombie, and so she stood still and in line, praying to the elven gods that it would be called off before biting her.

Perception roll to notice blush 7+11=18, success.
History roll to know song: 11, success.
Knowledge Architecture: 18, success

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Slave Auction
Tag: Ventus

Lily watched the auction reach it's conclusion with trepidation. The sum was growing preposterously large as the Deathknight and the halfling competed for victory. For a moment, it seemed as if Ventus was going to back out and leave Merrium as the winner, a dire prospect going by how the woman was acting. But at the very end, the undead elf intervened, offering a sum the slavebreaker would not, or could not match. The lich wasn't sure if she ought to breathe a sigh of relief or no. On one hand, she was now the Deathknight's slave. On the other hand, maybe she'd be able to figure out a way to make her stay here at least somewhat comfortable.

(Perception: to listen in on the discussion, passed.)

As she felt the lust spell fade and got her clothing and equipment back, Lily felt a little bit more hopeful. She doubted she'd be able to fight her way out or snatch her phylactery away, but this still gave her some small sense of security. A feeling that she'd not be treated as a piece of meat. Although from what she managed to overhear, Ventus apparently hadn't brought the full sum with her. That could become problematic in the future should she somehow fail to pay the rest. Perhaps the lich would need to find some way to fix that issue, unless she wanted to risk the auction again. Yeah, better not.

As she finished putting her clothes back on, Cynder noted that the Deathknight seemed quite... Interested in the carnal displays, despite her words. At least she wasn't interested in only that. The undead girl still couldn't help but stare longingly at her phylactery, however, though she hid that as Ventus approached her. And promptly felt bewildered as the elf made her query. Both the question itself and the manner it was asked in threw her for a loop. It was as if the undead warrior couldn't believe Lily was her slave, acting awkwardly like a girl with a crush. The opening of her phylactery quickly snapped the lich out of her suprised stupor, though.

"Yes, yes, just keep it closed!" Lily pleaded fearfully. "It's supposed to keep them safe!" She whispered, speaking of the soul gems. She was amazed and scared that Ventus was able to open it up at all, it was supposed to be sealed. Someone must have fucked around with it, most likely to place that obedience curse on her. She was going to ice whoever did that once she found out who was responsible. Likely that drow woman. The lich let out a sigh as she stood at attention as the Deathknight composed herself, listening carefully to her speech. Garrison, huh? Perhaps there'd be more to her servitude than being a bedwarmer, then. Although that final remark about other slavers sounded very ominous.

(Knowledge: Religion to recall information about Evening Glory: )

As the group walked, Lily mused on Ventus and her apparent allegiance. Evening Glory was an interesting choice for an undead. Though she was a goddess of undeath for sure, she was also a goddess of love from what the lich could recall. If the Deathknight was truly a devout follower of the Eternal Lover, then perhaps she'd not be such a bad person. Cynder was not a religious person, but maybe she'd be able to find a way to get along with Ventus. That greatsword of hers looked scary, though. While neither negative energy nor frost were a danger to her, she still found it prudent to try and identify the spells woven into the steel, just to be on the safe side.

(Spellcraft to identify the magics of the sword: )

As the group walked, Lily listened to the song in silence. She had no idea what the melody or words were, elven history and languages were not her strong suit. It was quite nice to listen to, Ventus had a pleasant voice. The dark of the underworld didn't hinder her and soon she saw the looming fortress in the distance, eyebrow rising as she was silently impressed by it. It was quite the structure, and while she had little idea about architecture, Cynder was quite certain that the Deathknight wasn't manning it by herself. The roaming zombie shook her out of that train of thought, but the lich paid it little heed. It's not like she had anything to fear from it. Although the living members of the group were likely less fortunate, come to think of it...

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Slave Market
Tag: All

( 22 Perception for eavesdropping, take 10 on noticing the blush for 20.)

Lorelai watched the final parts, grimacing at her position at the moment. Still, her fate was in these two individuals hands at the moment. In the end it seemed the Deathknight proved victor. Her life was in quite a bit of danger it seemed.

Lorelai grimaced as she shifted over that blasted toy shoved into herself. Surprisingly, the Deathknight afforded them some dignity. Hm. Admittedly she didn't know the Deathknight that well yet. She should study her a bit more throughly.

She got that blasted toy out and got dressed, before snapping to attention swiftly and with instinctive practice from her military days. She nodded at the Deathknight wished to be alone before they talked, before beginning to march off. This almost felt kind of familiar to her, and it was somewhat easy to step into time and position with her movements. The familiarity felt almost comforting at this point, despite the poor memories associated with her previous military experience.

She wasn't familiar with the song, or with Elven so she moved along silently. The faith of Hextor didn't believe in marching songs or things that might uplift morale. Their armies operated on one of two things, fear or fanaticism. Music took away from both. So it was comforting in a way.

They soon came before some sort of structure. Lorelai was thankful for that, she didn't dare cast a spell out of step, even to light her way. Using magic outside of command of a superior officer before a certain a rank was cause for punishment at wasting their resources.

She did however grasp her holy symbol at seeing the approaching zombie. She was more limber than most, a Fast Zombie most likely, but was she one of the intelligent types? She said brains, but that was off. Zombies don't talk. She had to be intelligent then. Or maybe it was just a magic mouth spell.

(take 10 on Knowledge Religion for 21)

Regardless she didn't feel particularly threatened by the zombie, and just watched her shuffle over with swift speed. If she attacked, Lorelai would simply take control of her, but until then she simply let the zombie do her thing without any orders to the contrary. Zombies and skeletons were her specialty anyways.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As the bid war progressed, Lena was still a little addled and stood there presenting herself rather lewdly. After the bid war had finished, Lena was still blushing a bit herself, and she also noticed Ventus's blush as well, but didn't comment on it just yet, feeling it might not be the best idea to do so. She also overheard Ventus whispering with the drow about her payment, and thought to herself that maybe Ventus wouldn't be too bad, if she was risking that much to procure them, and whatnot.

( and )

"Y-Yes ma'am," Lena replied, when ordered to march along with Ventus, actually standing at attention for a moment before following along.

Lena put her clothes back on after her gear was given back to her, unless Ventus told her not to. After they were on their way, it was easy to see the bulge in Lena's trousers as they went, and her gaze was drawn to that large bubbly ass before her, unable to tear her eyes away from the beautiful sight. After a few minutes of following along though, Ventus started humming a tune that shook Lena from her reverie of staring at Ventus's ass. It took Lena a minute or so to place the song, but she did recognize it finally after that, and started humming along with her, and the others that knew it.

( )

As they came into view of the garrison that Ventus had mentioned, Lena looked up at it with wonder. Lena did actually jump and give a frightened yelp when the zombie girl came out of nowhere, seemingly, and reached for her katana, but didn't draw just yet.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM

(I can do roll results already, giving others a lil moar time to get back in the game before responding to the zombie encounter.: )

Ventus seemed quite happy when people fell into the marching tune, even beginning to explain: "There are others, but many speak of green trees and verdant beauty and thats not really..." She got interrupted by the zombie, looking over.

Evening glory:
A slightly unusual deity of love, Lily and Lorelai remember that Evening Glory used to be an obscure deity of romance until she spurned the affections of a major deity. Or in other stories he spurned her, already having an odd fascination. She is perhaps the only non evil undead deity, preaching that love need not ever die and going to great lengths to ensure this. ANY length infact.
Lorelai further concludes that undeath under Ventus servitude is not just likely, but a certainty, though on the upside Ventus is unlikely to be brutal or forceful about it.

Spellcraft on sword:
That thing is beyond your abililities to identify proper without time and magic. You suspect you are correct in that you as undead have little to fear about it, but if you were alive you'd not want to get hit by it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Lily, Lena, Dasyra, Lorelai

"Don't worry, I promise to keep it safe, forever." Ventus had said, rather seriously, to the lich along the way, seeming to mean the soulgems.

Ventus looked at the zombie, sighed, then rushed forward to softly hug her. "Stupid, Stupid Lyra, look at you, you got your clothes all torn.. " she held the zombiegirl close, brushing a hand through her hair. "And what if anything had attacked you poor thing.. this is how you get so damaged. You go home and change. No buts. Off you go.. " "Awwwww.." The girl groaned. "Nooo don't give me that look, love. You got the poor things all startled, I know most of them are all icky and alive but look!" She presented Lena. "Sorrryyyy.." She groaned, then slowly shambled back to the fortress.

"Alright, not how I desired to introduce this part of my household. Let us go inside then.." The Deathknight sighed, stepping into the entrance.

As a blue ghostly light appeared right infront of whoever followed her closest, a ghostly figure dropping through the ceiling.

"You're all goooing tooo dieeeeee.. " She proclaimed, followed by Ventus sighing. "And this is Sylvie, the butler. Lyra already did it my love."

"Awwww.. You are still going to die. You know. Eventually. Awhooooooo.." With that, the ghost floated back through the ceiling..

"Haaah. I'm trying to keep them disciplined, after all, we are a guardpost and have a mission but.. ugh.. I shall definitly be sterner with you!" She informed the others, leading them into an entrance hallway. While seeming of drow-making there were several portraits depicting surface elf art, though with a certain focus on vanitas, which hardly came as a suprise.
At the end of the hall were corridors leading left and right as well as a small set of stairs, leading up to a simplistic, military throne. By the thrones side stood a metallic weapon rag upon which Ventus placed the greatsword, a coating of ice immediatly covering the metal. Not only that, a few runes inlaid in the metal stand lit up.. what was that sword that it needed to be restrained such. Interestingly, on the other side of the throne stood a beautiful harp, elven craft. Apart from this there was a small table with maps, shoved to the side.

Ventus took place upon the throne, pulling back her hood, her ice cold, slightly glowing blue eyes wandering over each and every one of you.

"Sylvie is getting the others. Together you will reinforce my numbers and aid me on my mission. This Fortress is actually a border and I will expect.. expect..." She exhaled, biting the tip of her lip, looking at Lily. "Haaah.. I.. I can't help myself."

She shifted, displaying a massive tenting in her armored undercoat. "Haah.. it.. its the fault of all of you for being so pretty.." She moaned, clenching one hand upon the throne into a fist, her breathing quickened.

"I mean..." She gulped, looking at Lena. "Look at those beautiful white wings and that feminine shape, but well rounded by a thick, healthy shaft..

Or that elfish beauty, so frail, so precious, so similiar to a lover I once knew..."
She looked at Dasyra, her cock throbbing.

"So dark and mysterious, imagine how pretty you could be, by my side. We shall give you a beauty that wont ever fade.." She cooed to Lorelai "And you.. so silent and analytical, just wait for me to inflame the passions of this body.. a Lich, to serve me.. I will make you mine now and forever.

And to think you are all mine to command.. I.. I could order you to do.. lewd things and.."
She bit her lip, adding, somehow managing to blush severly despite her undeath "A.. and you'd have to do them.." She cast her eyes downwards shily, her bulge throbbing again. Finally, focusing herself she cleared her throat and said:

"Alright! I can do this! I command you to su-"

"Clooooootheees!" The zombie girl proclaimed proudly, Jumping out from a side corridor and posing, presenting her change in clothing in a way that, for everyone with a perception of 20 or higher, exposed a bit of her pussy as well, unwittingly.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Ventus' Ice Fortress of not so Solitude

Lorelai watched the zombie be chastised and shooed off to get changed. Yup. She thought as much. She wondered if the zombie was a lord or a juju. Or an entirely different breed entirely. It'd be a good study. She seemed... Better kept than most necromancers did for their undead, but she clearly was missing pieces. Nothing she couldn't fix.

Next was an incorporeal undead who attempted to spook them.

(Take 10 on Know Religion again to identify the undead breed of the two undead they encountered so far. So 21.)

Strange. If they were commanded magically, they should be incapable of disobedience. Was the Deathknight allowing them to free roam? She supposed it made sense if the Deathknight was truly that dedicated to loyalty over obedience. Yes, there was much to study.

Of course, the Deathknight had a duality too it seemed, once they arrived and the undead started getting worked up. Such lustful passion from the dead was truly strange to see. But then she didn't work with many intelligent undead so who could say. Many seemed too enamored with being predators to be... Like this.

Thank the Ruby Lady that the order was blocked by the interruption by the zombie lady in an foreign set of clothing. One that evidently had not been dressed up properly.

(20 on take 10 for perception)

Lorelai rolled her eyes a little and moved over and tisked. "I'm sure your commander is very approving of your clothing choice but you've not got them on properly. Here, hold still." She tried to adjust the clothes to cover her properly, glancing over to Ventus. "I don't know what your... Taste in beauty is beyond the grave, but I can probably give her a new functional eye and help undo the necrosis on her body. Though perhaps you prefer the decayed look. It's your call obviously. Or hers, commander."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong, Lyra
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Lorelai primarly, Dasyra, Lily, Lena

"Yes.. yes you found clothes.. huh, undo necrosis?" She inquired, whilest Lyra wiggled a bit, not too compliant. "She doesn't like the living. Anyway. If you could work on my loves body to restore it as much as possible I'd be quite grateful.." Ventus shifted her.. arousal around for an awkward moment. "But err.. she doesn't like it when I try to replace her eye. I think its about the way she was animated. She's a sweet, but simple creature, I think depth percpetion confuses and scares her now."

Lyra, finally dressed proper tilted her head to look at Lorelai with a dull, but patient stare. If the clothes make it through further posing attempts is unclear. On closer examination Lorelai would judge the zombie as 'remarkably well kept, if not in perfect condition'. Something you'd expect of a favourite pet of a necromancer or at a school rather than a.. field soldier.

"Also.. I don't prefer a decayed look, no. Tzz. Its not beautiful.. but my methods are limited. I'm a warrior, not a cleric and Sylvie.. well, fine manipulation is hard for the incorporeal." Ventus shrugged.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Ventus primarily.

"I'm used to medical terms. I can undo some of the damage decay did. And if that's her preference, not much point in wasting effort on it. And doesn't like the living? An Undead? Never would have guessed.," says Lorelai a little amusedly, "Given materials I can probably make a pair of gloves that should allow more fine manipulation for your Major Domo. And if I cannot, the celestial can."

She took a step back and looked the clothes over, a little critically, humming. "Mmmf, I doubt it'll stay right if she does anymore posing. Well, in any case I am a cleric of Wee Jas, and I am a necromancer so this is within my abilities given a bit of time, materials and magic. I didn't mention much of myself at the auction, but it seems prudent now. I'm also highly medically trained, beyond what most doctors can do in my land. And I've military experience, which I can transfer to any undead under magical control of mine. Easiest with the mindless undead, but I can do so with intelligent ones. I'll trust that you can find a use for my abilities, commander. I've had bad experience with bad leaders though, so I hope you'll forgive me for some... Hesitance and scrutiny."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Ice Fortress

Lily let out a sigh of relief as Ventus replied. At least she seemed to take the safety of her phylactery seriously. This took a weight off of her heart. Altough promising to do so forever sounded a tad... Ominous. Still better than a master that'd fuck around with it out of curiosity or for their amusement. Or used it as blackmail. The girl wasn't entirely relieved just yet, but a little calmer and more composed. Enough to remain calm during the trek and not freak out at the sight of the shambling zombie, not that the latter was a threat to her. Probably.

The walking corpse was swiftly intercepted by Ventus who scolded her like one would an unruly child before sending her off to get dressed. Lily watched the scene with raised eyebrows, not expecting something like this to happen. Then again, the Deathknight was a follower of Evening Glory. It was quite likely she had at least a fair amount of affection for the zombie, perhaps even saw her as her child. The incorporeal butler that followed was arguably even quirkier, making Lily smirk a little and sparking enough curiosity to examine both undead a bit closer. Perhaps this place wasn't so bad after all. Ventus certainly had to be a bit lenient to allow such things to happen, maybe even had a sense of humor.

(Knowledge: Religion to learn about the undead: )

Still, these antics clashed a little with the interior and atmosphere of the fort. Lily knew little of such things, but she recognized a military base when she saw one. Not to mention Ventus called it a border guardpost, mentioning some kind of mission on top of that. Perhaps the group would be called upon to fight? The lich could do that... Altough she'd need to regain her power in order to become the kind of terror she had the potential to be on the battlefield. Matter of time, she guessed. For now she'd need to get used to her new unlife in this strange place.

As Ventus put her sword aside and sat down to address the group (Lily approved of the safeties on the weapon rack - proper handling and containment for lethal artifacts was a must), the lich simply stood alongside others as she prepared herself to listen. But as the Deathknight's eyes stopped upon her, the undead girl felt a subtle sense of unease. Said sensation quickly grew into a sinking feeling as she saw the "tent" in the elf's clothing. Good gods, how the Hell did an undead have such potent sex drive?

As Ventus continued to list off the various qualities that seemed to captivate her about the group, Lily silently readied herself for a repeat of the auction. Even if the knight seemed rather awkward, as if she needed to convince herself to allow herself to indulge. Almost endearing, really. Only for the mood to be completely ruined by the arrival of the now dressed zombie from before, Lyra. With Lorelai taking care of her wardrobe malfunction and discussing the possibilities of fixing her up with Ventus, the atmosphere seemed to return to normal, making Lily relax again as she listened curiously.

(Perception: )

"You seem to keep a rather interesting selection of individuals here." The lich noted. "I'm assuming not every person here is a fighter? You mentioned that Sylvie is a butler, so I'm assuming you keep a handful of non-combatants as servants, then?" Lily theorized, looking up at Ventus for confirmation. "And if I may ask further... You mentioned you have a mission of some kind that we'll be helping you with. What is it?" She asked, honestly curious. "I'm assuming it has something to do with the reason why you refer to this place as a border outpost."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Undead lore I totally kinda forgot earlier:

With Lilys roll she sorts the undead as simple zombie and ghost, were she couldn't observe Sylvie long enough to determine details.

Lorelai further concludes that Lyra is an ordinary zombie, but awakened, which is a lot of effort, or indicated a lot of power on Ventus side. It seems she didn't get awakened that much, to be fair.

Ventus Nightsong, Lyra
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Lorelai and Lily primarly, Dasyra, Lena

"No reason for your snideness. The living keep cutting bits out of the poor thing." Ventus remarked, coldly. "All she wants is to share her gift. Well, Sylvie can use some telekinesis, I'm not sure giving her gloves would end up being a good idea.. but you'll see." She grinned slightly.

"A good leader welcomes scrutiny, that said, there will be no lost brothers and sisters. If you find the mindless undead, either restore and awaken them, like I did with Lyra, or grant them the mercy of swift destruction." Ventus was gentle spoken, but had the hardness of a voice that someone gets only after giving commands that are to be obeyed.

She then focused on Lily, growing a little distracted. "Ah, yes. I purchased you because of your combat capabilities as well. I have more servants, I was waiting for Sylvie to bring them in to only explain it once and to let you introduce yourselfes. But.. You see, A necromantic priestess, a lich, an angel.. some ranged support, rather tempting to have such a powerful team serve me. I.. might have overpaid a little.. but.. a quick trip to retrieve a little treasure should fix that." Ventus explained, seeming somewhat glad that the moment of her lust was over, though if anything, her still bulging clothing promised.. interesting things to happen if her mind was to wander again.

"We don't have many left to keep defending this place and the living lack the farsight to understand the importance of this matter. I shall tell the story soon but you should know how it is, lich, to not plan for tomorrow, but the next century."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Ice Fort
Tag: Ventus primarily

"Apologies, Commander. And yes, there does tend to be certain bad blood between both sides of the veil. Some of it deserved, others not so much. I am incapable of awakening the undead as you have done here though, so I see I'll be refraining from performing any more animations from here on. I'll stick to handling repairs then.," says Lorelai with a nod, "My faith forbids me from meddling with the souls of the unwilling, and I cannot animate into mindless undeath those not acquired lawfully. So if I may not animate others into mindless undeath, I've no means to animate at all at this time. I'll have to wait until later for volunteers once I've gained far more power than I have now."

She looked and listened at the decision to acquire power and such. Though she did muse a bit. Not every living creature was shortsighted. She doubted Ventus was unaware elves lived for centuries and did much the same. And then there was the outsiders. And the dragons.

All considered, this was going to be interesting. Treasure gathering though? Hm. She suspected this may involve theft. She hoped not, she really didn't want to get squished between faith and duty. But then, she didn't know what the law of the land here even was.