BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra
Ice Fortress
Tag: All

"Pardon me, mistress," Dasyra spoke up, willing to let the necromancer and lich go first and initiate the conversation. They both were obviously more comfortable conversing with and about the undead than she was, and the ranger decided that she'd better start getting used to the idea herself.

"You mentioned that you served something called Evening Glory. Who or what is that? What sort of master wills for intelligent and attractive undead to serve it? And who would dictate the uplifting or destruction of the mindless undead? I have thought that mindless servitude was the goal of all undead lords, before I heard of you and Sylvie and Lyra here. I have fought back blights in the surface woodlands. If I am to aid you, I would like to know more about your goals... that is... if you don't mind sharing them."

If and when Ventus gave her more information on the goddess of undying love, Dasyra would noticeably brighten. The idea of a non-evil deity of undeath who safeguarded a noble idea of love was a genuine revelation to the ranger.

"I see... then if that is the case, my name is Dasyra, and I would be happy to learn more about the goddess, in the course of my duties to you, Mistress Ventus."

The beautiful deathknight had so far been cordial, polite, and somewhat cute in the way she was so obviously giddy with 'owning' the clutch of attractive and unique slaves. Despite the ominous threat of undeath, things did not seem so bad as they had been before at the auction, and Dasyra was somewhat calmed. Perhaps she could find a peaceful way out of this mess, and she was hopeful that at the very least, her interest in Evening Glory would please Ventus.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Ice Fortress

Lily nodded her head as Ventus spoke to her of foresight. While she wasn't one for making many plans for the future, she understood the importance of thinking ahead as an undead. Unlike those mortals, she had an eternity to look forward to. She had to ensure not only her security, but also make sure she'd have things to do in the future to avoid going insane from boredom. Still, there was clearly something interesting going on here and the lich was feeling very curious. What would get thrown her way? What sort of fighting she'd be made to do? Apparently the mystery would be revealed once the remaining servants arrived.

Of course, the group's first mission would likely involve a treasure raid. Either there was some forgotten wealth laying around in the area, or they'd be liberating it from less than respectable hands. Probably. Ventus didn't seem too concerned and truth be told it seemed that Lily's companions would be up to various challenges for sure, so perhaps securing the funds would not be too much of an issue. The Deathknight seemed to be calmer now, though the risk of being fucked by undead elfcock wasn't gone yet. Keeping her occupied seemed to do a decent job of ensuring that urge was in check, however. She'd let the others ask their questions first.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Fortress of lewd (possibly)

When Ventus spoke to the zombie girl, Lena calmed down a bit, once Lyra was sent on her way to get clothed and whatnot. "I... have to admit, I thought we were being attacked," Lena admitted softly to Ventus, still a little shaken up, but starting to recover.

When they went inside, Lena saw the ghostly girl and this time she did let out a cute squeal of fright, and hid behind Ventus. After Sylvie the ghost told them they were going to die, eventually, Lena regained her calm, when she saw Ventus put her sword onto its rack, and she immediately moved over to stare at the thing closely, studying it with curiosity. Only when Ventus complimented her beauty, did Lena look over at her, blushing deeply and fidgeting a bit. "T-Thank you, mistress Ventus," Lena mumbled softly, tearing her gaze away from the sword, and back to Ventus.

Lena listened as Ventus was about to give them a command, before Lyra interrupted her, and threw Ventus off for a moment. "W-Well, no offense intended, mistress Ventus. But, I'm not good with... w-well, I hate to say it right here and all, b-but her eye, it's... I'm sorry, but a little frightening. P-Please forgive me for saying it," Lena stammered out when Ventus mentioned not restoring Lyra's missing eye.

"Also... mistress Ventus... if you require weapons to be made, for your servants, I'm quite capable of producing any sort of weapon you like. M-My specialty is the katana, l-like mine here. But until I get a little better at it, I think you might need to enchant them with stronger enchantments," Lena told Ventus after she finished telling them about her other servants, and them all going treasure hunting for her, to help pay for what she'd spent on them.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong, Lyra
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Lorelai, Lily, Dasyra, Lena

"Faith hmn. Well, I'd rather not preach. Evening Glory is known as the deity of Love at any price." She twirled the symbol of a heart-pierced palm in between two fingers. "Anyone who has loved but lost, often unknowingly, speaks praise to her. Pertinent to your situation.. I am not going to just plunge my sword into you and have you revived as wights or somesuch. Though to be quite clear, I will not let age wither your beauty away and the sooner you embrace the sweetness of undeath the happier I will be. As for those plagues of the undead.. It would be equal comparing you to the drow. Are they not elves like you are, I was.. still am, in a way? Yet they captured you and your fate was a lucky one by comparison.

My goals are a bit more complicated.. I will share them in time. After all, even if I do control you, trust needs be earned."
She nodded, solemnly. "You will learn more of my faith in serving me, most certainly dear Dasyra."
With the others remaining silent and judging the calmly throning elf, she focused on Lena next.

"Apologies, Lyra is a little prankster." Ventus smiled a suprisingly warm smile. The swords craftsmanship was ancient, Lena doubts she could create something on this level, yet. The size of it indicates Ventus has unnormal strength for her lithe frame to carry and presumambly, wield it effectively. Her breath condenses close to it. With Lena stammering, she ended up attracting the zombie girl, who looked at her curiously.. with one eye.

"Perhaps you can convince her to wear an eye-patch.
Making weapons? Hmnn.. Well, I wont be replacing Shadowbringer any time soon, but I shall keep your offer in mind my sweet. Perhaps you can help with outfitting my soldiers.. yes, there are a few.."

Ventus pondered.

"Ah! I know, while we wait for the others, do you have any questions about your co.. mistress? I figure you'd be curious... and I did ask you a question first, back at the auction, so its only fair, eh? I'll promise to answer truthfully, if able." Ventus offered, letting her eyes roam her new posessions a little, with a calm smile that hid just a little bit of darker, sensual hunger away, for now.
Lyra, meanwhile, would follow Lena if she withdrew, seeming fascinated by the womans wings by now, reaching out to try and poke at the feathers.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Ventrus Primarily

"I won't preach if you won't, commander, but I believe our faiths have more in common than not. But I'm not a preacher anyways, my faith is more my own. If others wish to share it, that is their choice. As for a question... You obviously have had military training, that much is a given. I'd like to know more about your experience and what wars you've taken part in.," says Lorelai, nodding as she glanced at the zombie's fascination with the celestial's wings.

"Also what title you actually hold or prefer. I defaulted to commander for lack of knowledge. I didn't mean offense if you are a General or other higher rank. And you might want to discourage touching her wings. Some celestials course with energies that are anathema for undead."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Icy Fortress

"O-Oh of course. That's what I meant, mistress. T-That I would make them for your servants, rather than yourself. There's not many left in the world, that I know of, that know how to make a katana, after all, so they are worth a good deal, considering," Lena replied to Ventus, before looking over at Lyra, with a bit of a tense look easily discernible on her face. "L-Lyra, would you mind much, wearing an eye patch over your missing eye? I-It would make you look like a pirate, o-of sorts," Lena then asked Lyra, her wings fluttering a bit behind her, as Lyra stared at them.

When Ventus asked Lena if she wished to ask any questions, Lena moved a little closer to Ventus, on her throne, and bowed politely, before she smiled. "W-Well... mistress, if it's not too much to ask. I... I would like the truth. I noticed you caught yourself a couple of times, when talking about something. Might I ask what you were going to really say? A-And where are we to sleep here, m-mistress?" Lena replied softly, whispering just to Ventus so only she heard that bit.

When Lorelai mentioned what she did about Lyra not touching her wings, Lena giggled softly. "I may be an Aasimar, or celestial born, if you prefer, but I'm no priestess. I'm a ranger actually. And I don't mind people being curious about my wings. My papa told me that they'd grow even larger as I grow older, and stronger," Lena then told Lorelai, not shooing Lyra away and letting her be curious about her wings, fluttering one to tickle the zombie girl's cheek. "I... would also like to ask if I may study your sword at some point? I... have an interest in magic weapons, and want to be able to make them as expertly as others do at some point," she then asked.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Ice Fortress

"I confess, I had never thought of it that way," Dasyra admitted as Ventrus mentioned her drow analogy. "To have all elvenkind defined by the drow would be a gross lie. Still though, the blights I fought were terrible and the experience will be difficult to shake. But I thank you for purchasing us away from worse fates, Mistress. I will do my best to earn that money back for you."

She nodded her head slightly.

"Of course, trust earned. And faith too perhaps. You and I share the blood of elvenkind, and I am curious to know how you came to choose your current path. It might help me accept what you wish me to give up, if I could know what made you devote your eternity to this calling."

She moved closer, as Lena did, taking up position on the opposite side of the throne from where the aasimar stood. Two rangers on either side of the death knight, the blonde elf took an interest in Lena's question about where they were meant to sleep tonight. Had an undead mistress given concern over to details like mortal sleep?

Dasyra's eyes flitted over to Sylvie, the ghostly spirit butler, wondering where she was hovering and what sort of interest she was taking in the new... recruits.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Ice Fortress

Free questions? Now this was interesting. Lily watched the others interact with Ventus, asking her various questions. Most of them were reasonably good, she had to admit. Whether the knight would choose to answer them in full was another thing, but answers could always be found in other ways. As she thought what to ask the woman about, the lich found herself glancing at the massive sword once more. Shadowbringer, was it? Fitting name. The undead sorceress had to admit, this weapon was making her curious. Very curious.

"Mistress? If I may?" Lily spoke up. "I'd like to ask about your weapon. Where and how did you acquire such a powerful sword?" She cut straight to the point. "I've seen my fair share of enchanted weapons, but this one appears to be on a completely different level compared to those. Such potent enchantments aren't common." In fact, they were pretty damn rare. "Do you know the person who created Shadowbringer? I wouldn't mind comparing notes with them sometime."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong, Lyra
Unknown Ice Fortress

"What battles I have partaken in. Well, if we talk about all the struggles of my long life and longer life.. we shall be busy until your mortal needs take you." She looked down the hall, past all of you for a moment, seeming at that border were nostalgia meets old wounds. "Would you believe I was once called different? I was born with an innate talent for the elemental magic of Ice. I trained as magus, wielding both blade and spell. Armathor, they used to call me. I guess.. the common equivalent would be 'Great Defender'. Now.. I am whats left. Mistress shall do."
Sense Motive 25:
Although she hides it well, that question clearly pained Ventus. There seem to be things in her past she doesn't like to think back to.
Knowledge nobility 20 or elf with knowledge nobility or history 10:
Armathor, in the traditions of old is among the highest ranks one can achieve, the formally proper response would be to address her as a lady of low nobility rather than mistress.

Ventus shifted slightly, looking to Lena, whilest Lyra went: "Piiii rate?" tilting her head slowly and pat-patting the wings enthusiastically. "Sooooft!""She seems to like you. If you are a craftsman, try yourself in making one for her, see if she accepts it." She then cleared her throat.
"I'm going to regret offering you those questions am I not... well I promised honesty. I would lie if I were not to claim you awaken my desires... and.. well, by right, I can command you to fullfill them as I wish, can I not?" She hesitated for a moment, a hint of a blush on her cheeks, clearly her desires kept under control by her conscience or at least modesty, for now. "Don't worry, there are several rooms fit for the rest of the living here too, upstairs.. though I hardly understand how you can just waste so many hours of the day, willingly." Lyra got her cheek tickled at this point, and reacted with a confused expression and a mixture of a giggle and a sneeze, more helpless than anything. "You may study my sword to your hearts content, but not while it still beats." Ventus said, simply, if with a touch of poetry to her voices cadence. She seemed quite literally dead serious, but if Lenta looked intimidated she added: "My swords touch would be dangerous even for an experienced swordsmith, as long as they live. It is older than I and crafted by a lich using long forgotten secrets." She shrugged, then, looking back to Dasyra, calmly added.

"I was its first victim. Truth be told, if you manage to destroy it, or claim ownership of it, that would weaken me considerably. Why am I telling you this? For I don't want you to be mislead to do it. The swords curse would befall you and.." She closed her eyes for a moment. "I did not freely chose my path, as so few do but now I make of it what I can. Let us say that whatever fate I bestow upon you, I shall strife to make it not mirror my own. That is all you have earned to know for now. I'm sorry." She nodded solemnly to Dasyra. "Many undead are cruel, but so are many elves, is all I wished to say, Dasyra."

Sense motive DC 15
Again, this didn't seem all that easy for her to speak about. Though, Ventus seems to kind of like the two standing besides her throne, making this look more official.

Sylvie was nowhere to be seen. If Dasyra thought back to Ventus account she'd propably conclude the ghostly butler was seeing to others about to join them?

The Deathknight folded her hands, looking over to Lily last. "The creator of Shadowbringer has been destroyed. .. how I aquired it..? Ha.. ha A ha ha har! .. You damn lichs are all the same aren't you!" Ventus stood up, glaring at Lily accusingly for a moment, one hand clenched to a fist, chilling magic coalescing in one hand, the other subconciously reaching for the sword, which slightly rattled in its stand.

Then the elf exhaled, sitting back down, her knuckles whiter than before for another moment. "I apologize for my outburst. I should not preach to judge each undead by their own and then make presumptions. Please. No more questions of my past. To honor my word I shall tell you that the first time I held this sword.. " she touched her chest. "Was when it was thrust through my still beating heart. .. and you are right, its enchantments are quite potent."

Ventus cast down her gaze, remaining silent for a long moment, if none spoke up to address her, as she slowly calmed herself.

Sense motive DC 30:
You've seen her cast a lot of glances towards Lily, but perhaps there was something more than her being undead.. and giving Ventus a blowjob for a short while. There is clearly something in the undeads past that she doesn't like to speak about.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Unknown Ice Fortress

(Sense Motive 25 )

Lorelai listened carefully to the questions the undead knight had. Interesting. Such a blade... Was it a creation of Nerull? It sounds like something to his tastes. Or perhaps more likely, Vecna. There clearly was a lot of trauma here.

After listening, Lorelai nodded a bit. She clearly needed more than just loyalty it seemed. There likely was no lack of steel and strength but plenty of vulnerability too. It'd explain her somewhat restrained if forceful nature.

Lorelai gave Ventus a minute before speaking up.

"Very well, Mistress it will be then. Let's not speak anymore of it. If I might be so bold, mistress, if we're to work together it might be good for us all to learn more about each others abilities and personalities in general. I imagine you won't be accompanying us, but I doubt I need to point out the benefits of knowing our resources before throwing ourselves into the fray. I'd suggest all of us talk a bit of ourselves and abilities. You clearly have already done so, so perhaps it's our turn.," she says, deciding to see if she can switch the subject to something Ventus could distract herself with, and would be productive for all of them.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jezzebelle
Ice Fortress
Tag:All

Jezzebelle would stir awake slowly, her eyes slowly and blearily batting awake. She was still somewhat groggy from her restless night's sleep, visions of the church hunting her down and her run in with the drow and the drider that had lead her to her current escape, part dream and part memory. She was unaware of her current location and situation at first as slumber would slowly leave her and she would reenter the waking world. As her eyes opened slowly her surroundings started out blurry, but as the world would slowly come back into focus she would find herself in a cold, dusty and completely unfamiliar location. She was in a bed chamber and a bed, so part of her was at least certain things could be much worse. The next two things she would become aware of was that aside from the bed sheet she had slept in, she was completely in the nude; and secondly she could feel the cold hars imposing presence of steel around her neck: a collar... "Sal ao xe kuztm..." she would curse under her breath in Abyssal. If I ever get an opportunity to face Rexzhim again, I swear by all things unholy that I'll slice him open, drain him of his blood and use his skin for a coat. If I hadn't been taken by surprise like that, that spider wouldn't have stood a chance... She thought to herself. My clothes and gear have also been taken it seems... Well, I have no shame in my body... May as well see if there are any others here, I am sure I am not the only slave here... She before wrapping the sheet around her nude form tightly and slowly making her way through the bedchamber and halls searching for other individuals to try to find something out about her current home and situation...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Ice Fortress

(Sense Motive: )

Lily lacked the knowledge to understand the significance of the title Ventus had used and was too distracted to realize how the question about her old life seemed to bother her. To her, the information was more of a curiosity, her ignorance of the subtleties a result of a momentary lapse rather than malice. Her reply to Dasyra's questions, however, was easier to see through. The lich picked up the hidden pain in the words easily enough, puzzling her as she tried to put the pieces together. Mentions of sleep or other metabolic functions didn't interest her, but the hidden meanings drew Cynder's attention.

While Ventus didn't seem to mind having the sword studied, she made it pretty clear she didn't consider it a blessing. At the very least she seemed serious about keeping the two, and possibly the rest of the group, from falling victim to it. There was clearly some past tragedy involved here, but it was hard to figure out what kind. The implication that the Deathknight's current state was due to the sword hinted that it was strongly related and certainly made Lily rethink her view of it as merely an useful weapon. And if it could spread curses... That certainly explained why so many safeguards were necessary to contain it.

Of course, Lily was soon snapped out of her thoughts when Ventus turned her attention to the lich. And the undead sorceress was quick to realize her question hadn't been a good one as the elf rose, furious, magic snapping around as the blade shook. And while frost didn't bother her, the girl didn't want to end up on the wrong end of the woman's wrath. Suddenly it occured to her that perhaps her particular brand of undeath perhaps wasn't as appreciated by the Deathknight. Or that maybe there was more than just amazement to her joy at owning a lich. Either way, Lily was very glad the outburst was a short one.

While she missed the looks being cast towards her, Cynder swiftly concluded that she had offended Ventus through carelessness. And while she was hardly the most moral person around, she still felt the need to apologize for her blunder. "I apologize, mistress." The lich bowed her head respectfully. "I let my curiosity get the better of me. I should have known better." Not considering the possibility of the sword being a malicious weapon, despite the signs, was a failing on her part. "I didn't mean to offend you and I am sorry for doing so."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Unknown Ice Fortress

"Soon, two more are about to arrive. I expect you to treat them as allies, .. I hope you all get along. Something more feral to counterbalance the angel and the changeling." She handwaved Lilys apology, on the one hand seeming guilty, after all, she asked them to ask questions, on the other, still a little grouchy.

Sylvie the Butler,
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Jezzebelle, then all downstairs.

Jezz would find a chest in her room, containing her equipment, so that was a definite plus, however, she wasn't fully finished dressing when the door to her room opened by itself! "Hooooooooh.. Ahoooooo.. I have come to haunt your soul.
Also, refreshments? Mistress wants you downstairs, so you should shake yourself up and get down, you don't want to keep her waiting. .. you know what, I'll show you the way..."

The ghostly apparition of a pale girl with long, dark hair floated ahead, seemingly expecting Jezz to follow her without protests. Well, it was that or a long corridor of similiar, cold, but empty chambers, so..

The others would see Sylvie, taking a shortcut, floating through stairs, barely visible at the side of the right hand corridor next to the throneroom. "Introducing Miss Jezzebelle, the wicked conqueror, now slave to Lady Ventus." The butler proclaimed, impatiently expecting the Changeling to be following her now.
"Also, refreshments? Water, Wine, Blood of virgins? We got one in the cellar already opened.." The butler suggested, though a scrutinous look at Ventus hinted that she was joking.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jezzebelle
Unknown Ice Fortress
Tag: Sylvie followed by all downstairs and Ventus

Jezzebelle turned with a start to the sound of her door opening on its own as she was about to adorn her agile breastplate, her generous bosoms jiggling in her motion before being greeted the ghostly butler girl, "Haunt me? I seriously doubt that as I'm trained in dealing with the undead so I don't get effected by spoopy as much as you'd think. Though I'm hardly in a position to put up a fuss. Allow to me finish dressing and I'll be right down." She replied to her ghastly guide before finally following Sylvie downstairs. Once she arrived she would give her new mistress a small courtesy of respect before addressing the others. "Wicked conquerer? The way I see it I was merely repaying the humans the same 'decency' they extended to my village... But that hardly matters now, does it? So if you all would please, simply call me Jezzebelle or Jezzy, if you wish."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Familiar Ice Fortress

Xylia sat upon the bed in her mostly unadorned room, reading through a book she had been rewarded by Ventus for good behavior in the past. She did not really enjoy being cooped up in her room, but Ventus asked her to remain there until her return, and Xylia learned long before that obeying bore better fruit than defiance.

The hustle and bustle of the other servants of the castle told Xylia that Ventus had likely returned. Part of Xylia wondered if Ventus returned with new acquisitions or empty-handed, although she was uncertain which she considered the better result. New arrivals brought some excitement to the place, but she was still learning how to interact nicely with others. It was not something she particularly cared for, as a loner, but Ventus was most insistent that the Yaksha learn.

Closing her book and setting it on the bed, Xylia rose to her feet and headed towards the door. Although she should probably wait for an official summon, Xylia preferred to make her own entrance, and her instructions had been only to wait for Ventus' return, which seemed fulfilled already.

Navigating through halls already familiar to the Yaksha, at least for her intended destination, Xylia eventually arrived at the throne room containing the others. Before all else, she immediately offered a humble, if somewhat dramatic, bow towards Ventus.

"Welcome back, Dreadmistress," the Yaksha said, speaking formally but with a subtle touch of amusement in her tone. Only after paying respects to Ventus did she cast a sidelong glance at the others assembled. "I see you have acquired some... fresh meat?" she asked, her tone rising slightly in inquiry as a hungry glint flickered across her eyes.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Unknown Ice Fortress

Lorelai looked at the first newcomer. Oh dear. Had to be friends indeed. This one looked like it'd be a trial. And now there was someone else. She... Well, Lorelai did not like the look she had in those eyes. She didn't seem to be a ghoul or vampire though. Though she could be disguised.

Either way, being friends. Well, she promised to try, but they were giving her a funny feeling a bit. Hopefully it was all in her head.

"Is... this everyone now?," asks Lorelai curiously.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Ice Fortress, Throne
Tag: Ventus et al.

Sense motive: fail
History check: success ( )

Dasyra had heard of the elven title before, even though she had not ever met with much elven royalty, being a far ranging elf who did not visit the majestic cities often, but rather preferred the peace and serenity of the natural woodlands.

"My lady," Dasyra curtsied slightly as was appropriate for an elven noble of that rank. "I have no desire to relieve you of your sword, and even less so now that you warn me of it's curse. We shall speak no more of it, if it bothers you, mistress."

The living elf smirked and put her hand daringly on Lady Ventus' thigh, adding in a cheerier tone, "If you desire us, then surely you see at least one good reason to willingly spend so many hours of the day in bed.~"

The elf stepped back from the throne and listened to Ventus' conversation with Lily, the lich. It got surprisingly heated at one moment, when the conversation turned to the origin of the blade. Obviously it was a touchy subject with the Lady Nightsong. Dasyra hoped to avoid that anger - as much more could be done to herself than could be done to the lich.

---

Once the two newcomers and the ghost butler returned, Dasyra coughed at the mention of refreshments.

"With your permission, my lady, I could help bring water for everyone, if refreshments are to be served."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Ice Fortress

Lily wasn't sure whether to be relieved or no. On one hand, Ventus was no longer raging and appeared to be genuinely regretting her own outburst. On the other, the undead elf was clearly still grumpy at best. Clearly she'd need to tread more carefully in the future. Hopefully she didn't insult the Deathknight too much, as she didn't wish to do that and wanted to avoid pissing off the woman who kept her on a leash. Still, her attention was soon diverted by the arrival of the ghostly butler as well as two other people, living this time. Neither seemed particularly friendly, despite Ventus insisting they all get along.

Sylvie's joke, while morbid, actually made Lily smirk very slightly once she confirmed it was indeed a joke. A prankster ghost, huh? "I'll take some liquid ice, if you have any." The lich joked back before focusing her attention on the newly arrived. Both were beauties, for sure, but it was a wicked kind of beauty, one that hid a stinger behind the pleasant face. And judging by the predatory remarks and implications of slaughter, they had quite the nasty sting. "Not that fresh, actually, but well preserved." Cynder replied, inwardly noting that Ventus seemed to pick up all kinds of oddities.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jezzebelle
Ice Fortress
Tag: Ventus, followed by All

Jezzebelle looked over towards her feral housemate with a curious look for a brief moment before replying to Ventus' rrequest for the women to get along with each other, "Don't fret Mistress Ventus. I'm in position to make more enemies than I already have. I can play nice..." She then looked over to the ghost butler and the elf who had offered to get refreshments "If I may, I'll have Earl grey tea with steamed milk. Otherwise, I'll take water." She said before seeking out the nearest available seat and sitting politely crossing her legs and straightening out her skirt. She would take the time the elf and ghost used to get refreshments to discretely scrutinize and scope out the new arrivals. One seemed to be... angelic, while the other two were as far she could tell from a cursory glance were human. Though from the comments one of them made, she was possibly an undead of some sorts, maybe a vampire?

Once the refreshments would arrive, she take hers and take a slow, deliberate sip lost in thought for a moment before addressing the group "Welcome, ladies. I guess that introductions are in order now. As I stated my name is Jezzebelle. The church has deemed it fit to dub me Jezzebelle of the Black Lotus during their persecution of me... But you may simply call me Jezzebelle or Jezzy. I am talented Magus, trained in the magical and martial arts since my early teens. I came in here to avoid capture but was nearly subdued by an... acquaintance's treachery. I managed to come out the Victor, but sadly I was already weakened from the affair and embarrassingly, proved easy pickings for a Drider prowling the tunnels. And as such, I found myself in the employ of our mistress." She said before resuming sipping her beverage.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Icy Fortress
Tag: Ventus/All

"I... suppose I could make her one. They aren't too hard to make. And yes honey, they are soft, I know. Just don't try and pluck my feathers, and you won't have any complaints from me, really," Lena told Ventus, and then Lyra, who was touching her wings. "And I didn't plan on touching your blade, mistress... I merely wished to, well... look more closely at it. It's obviously a very powerfully magical blade. I was hoping it might be able to give me some insights to on how to make powerful ones someday myself," she added about the sword.

When Ventus admitted one of the reasons behind her buying them, Lena turned shyly away from Ventus, with a deep blush on her cheeks again. "I... s-suppose I ought to have figured that much, I guess. C-Considering what all was happening. A-And we need to sleep, in order to restore our energy, is why I asked about the bedrooms," Lena replied, her cheeks burning brightly.

(Sense Motive DC 15: )

Lena noticed that Ventus seemed to like the closeness of them, and shifted a bit as she stood there, awaiting the others that Ventus spoke of. "Mistress... while we wait for the others to arrive, might I ask if you have a forge, and its condition? And... y-you know, the area I would be using with it to craft things," Lena asked curiously before the others came down.

After that, when they did arrive, Lena bowed politely to both Jezzebelle and Xylia, her wings fluttering a bit as she did. "W-Wine might be good for me, to help calm my nerves some. No offense, but the only time I ever had to deal with the undead in the past, they attacked me. Was not a happy time," Lena told Sylvie, before looking to the two newcomers. "I'm Lena, Lena Weiss. I'm an Aasimar, a-and a ranger/duelist," Lena then told Xylia and Jezzy.