Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Lily Cynder
Ice Fortress
Tag: All

"So we're introducing ourselves now?" Lily raised an eyebrow. Well, she supposed it made sense. Not that she was particularly enthusiastic about it. Some of the people here gave her creepy vibes, particularly the two new arrivals. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to trust those two. "Very well. My name's Lily Cynder. I'm a sorceress and a lich. Sadly, due to certain circumstances which can be mostly summed up as fucking drow, I am unfortunately missing a decent chunk of my power. Not enough to render me harmless, but enough to limit my options." She admitted, keeping the description brief. "Aside of spellcasting, I can also craft some magical items, though my abilities are limited until I recover my strenght."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Unknown Ice Fortress

"Mmm, no refreshments for me, thank you. I have waterskins and magic, and I rather you save your stores for others in such a case.," nods Lorelai to the ghost. It wasn't a sign of distrust, she simply looked at it from an efficiency standpoint.

With everyone doing introductions, she shifted a bit then answered. "I am Lorelai Aliyana, and I'm a doctor and a servant of Wee Jas. I have the honor to be imbued by her magic and can use it to perform various minor miracles, particularly the creation of undead, though only of the mindless variety. Since I am forbidden from doing so by our mistress, I'll be focusing entirely on healing both living and undead. I'm also trained in combat and can stand with you side by side. And on the off chance it's still a concern, I am forbidden by my goddess from forcibly animating someone into an intelligent undead against their will. The cycle of life and death is not as simple as followers of some like Pelor would have you belief but I'm not here to decide it on others behalf if they would wish to extend it."

She looked at her holy symbol in hand a bit. "I'm also a fledgling alchemist and a trained surgeon, despite the laws of my homeland and the church of Hextor."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong, Lyra, Sylvie
Everfrost

"Now now, don't scare the newcomers, Xylia." Ventus rebuffed slightly, before smiling, if thinly, at Dasyra, that turned into an earnest blush at the combination of treating her with respect, yet approaching her boldly. She coughed, in that way a well mannered lady of upper standing would, though at the same time the elf touch reenvigorated a very.. vital seeming part of Ventus. With the elf taking a step back she seemed glad not to have to give any direct answers to this. "Well if you wish.." "Looky there, this one is a keeper, actually wants to make herself useful, don'tcha worry, unless you can go through walls I've got it quicker, you listen to what mistress has to say for now." Sylvie chimed in, with a more judgmental smirk than her mistress. "Hold on, whatcha need water for, .. alright, whatever, let the undead be the only one to order drinks, fine by me." Sylvie floated through a wall to Ventus' right and then, soon after, returned floating through the left corridor entrance with a tray containing water, ready to take other orders.

"I got no clue which earl you mean cutie, did you get dropped on your head? Tea is when you throw some leafes in water, aye? I'll get you some mushroom tea. Hallucinogenic to make her more fun or deadly to make her a lot more fun? Just kidding. Mistress doesn't like poisoning the guests." The Lich shrugged, returning with a cup of tea that was lukewarm and had an earthly smell to it. "Tea, real tea, is a luxury down here, one we undead can enjoy, but rarely feel a need to. Are your legs weary from your capture?" Ventus remarked once Jezz sat down. It had more of the tone of a military commander than a mistress, this time.

"I'd advice against you experimenting with this kind of weapon.. perhaps your companions have something less exotic for you to gather experience with first, Lina" Ventus posed, slightly misremembering the angels name, whilest Lyra seemed fascinated pat patting the wings, moreso as she realized that they twitched slightly if she poked a certain point.

"A forge.. a practical question. Lyra can show you to it, but I'm afraid you'll need a bit of fire magic to get it going again, a lot, unless you want to forge anything but cold iron. That said, if you do manage to unearth it all you should find more equipment than you've seen in most places. This was ment to be a fortress of war for an elite army.. not what it is now, but more on that soon."

Sylvie shrugged, floating off and returning with a very vintage seeming wine bottle that would have impressed a wine conoisseur. It seemed to be of elven creation, sweet and vibrantly in taste, low in alcohol. "One boozing up of the celestial, lets see how much she can take until she starts stripping and singing.. eh eh, come along, Lyra, we don't want you to try eating her feathers." Sylvie commented, nudging Lyra to give Lena some space.

"Ah, yes, by all means, introduce yourselfs.. so two crafters? Wonderful, many things you find here have been eaten by old age, but if all you require is raw materials, a strong, self sufficent guard could once more be attained, lovely."

"Alright then." Ventus raised her voice slightly. "I guess you desire to know more of your current situation.

The place you are in, in common, roughly translates to Everfrost or 'Ever guarded Citadel of Frost' if you try and do it justice. It was once ment to be an elven citadel, created to defend against an invasion of.. well, that fills storybooks in its own and there is many theories, but, to keep it brief, we face a threat of life. Positive energy, in its most dangerous form, not only to undead. Everyone who ventures beyond Everfrost slowly becomes twisted, mutated into a perverted monstrosity. Most lose their intellect, some, are more dangerous.

We have a standing guard of skeletons to ward off the attacks of the simple, mindless creatures and spawns this creates, and our ice magic keeps us save, but recently.. well, let us say for now that your reinforcements are greatly needed. Not all creatures born or corrupted by whatever lies behind the wall are mindless.

In order to well.. safely have you, first, I will require gold. I.. overpayed a little, to aquire the four of them.. the power of such a unique group could not be denied, and .. I did not wish to see you fall to some of these creatures.

Either way. I require to pay off ten thousand gold to the auctioneer, by the week. if by pooling what you posess together you can reach a sum to satisfy the drow without greatly weakening your capabilities.. please go ahead and give. If we can not reach this sum there will be need of.. a different approach."

Ventus nodded, seeming slightly uncomfortable with her request but firm. Looking around there was some artworks in her fortress, but more utility than luxury. It was possible she was actually broke. Or perhaps this was a test.

"Furthermore, I'd like to talk about rules concerning you. Those rules are to be obeyed and every transgression will be punished. I do not follow the law blindly and will judge differently if you break a rule of mine for one more important, or your own ends, but I will not tolerate insubordination. For example, whilest it is abhorrent to create our lost, mindless bretheren out of a corpse of our enemies, doing such is still preferable if it is the only way to prevent a comrade from destruction. However, a lack of loyalty, to your commanding officer, or your comrades, is unforgivable. Xylia!" She said, with a bit more force. "Would you agree that I reward obediance and disobediance as each deserves?" She addressed the woman with a hungry look to her, who, guessing by the fact she had found the way here on her own, must have arrived at least a little time prior.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost

"Three crafters, actually. It slipped my mind, but I can craft more... Miscellaneous magical equipment as well.," says Lorelai, frowning as she listened. Life gone rampant?

"Cancer. Life gone rampant, you're talking about a cancer.," says Lorelai, thinking, "I've spells that can reduce the harm negative energy does, but nothing to block life. But perhaps I can find a way to reverse the polarity, given means of research. It sounds like it might be needed. And you've Skeletal Champions blocking the way then? Hm."

She mused over it a bit, thinking as the bit about obedience came up. "Given the time it takes to animate forces and the raw materials needed, it's incredibly unlikely I'll have a chance to use it reactively to a threat. But in the strange circumstances it matters, I will do what I must to protect my comrades, mistress.," she said simply, "Reanimating the dead is rarely an on the spot job."

She sighs a bit, musing. "Ten thousand without greatly reducing utility. Little tacky to make us pay for our own servitude, mistress. Well then." She pulled her breastplate off and tossed it down. "It's mithril. That's a third of the price. I can get by on a normal breastplate, and given this is a military site, you must have one, even if it's rusted over, which I can fix myself. I can do the rest of the cost if I must, though I'd rather not bare the burden alone."

Naira

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Xylia Anceril
Familiar Ice Fortress

Xylia smiled slightly at Ventus' gentle scolding, but remained silent as the exchanges continued. Although she idly listened to the conversation, archiving away bits and pieces of information that were provided, she had no contributions of her own to offer at the time. Her eyes did come to life once more as Ventus called sharply to her.

"Of course you do, Dreadmistress," she replied to Ventus with another small bow before turning toward the party. "However, I doubt this group will offer any issue. All of you are happy with obeying Dreadmistress' commands, yes?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow as she stared toward the party expectantly.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily Cynder
Everfrost

As Sylvie left and promptly returned with drinks, Lily once more found herself glancing at the people around. The ghost was good for a laugh at least. The others were taking to their situation in varying ways, though most of them seemed to adapt to servitude rather fast. Ventus seemed to be calming down, which was good. And getting aroused, which was not as good. Probably. Maybe? Hard to say. Altough there was one detail that was bugging her somewhat. One very important, critical even, piece that was missing. She didn't get the liquid ice she had requested.

As everybody assembled, the Deathknight began to brief the group on what they were going to face. While the historical details were of passing interest to the lich, the bit about mutants created from overexposure to positive energy got Lily's attention immediately. Her eyebrows went up as she pondered the situation, recalling what she knew. Positive energy was the power of life, essentially, and too much of it could have some interesting effects on the living. An increased drive to breed and create more life was one of them, if she recalled correctly. That... Was not good. Lorelai's assessment was spot on, and as unpleasant as it was true.

Of course, the more pressing concern was money. Lily sighed as she realized they had a substantial debt to pay off, and if they couldn't raise the cash necessary they'd all be in trouble. Unfortunately, it was unlikely they had much that'd be of use. "I had about 450 gold among my belongings, but that's a paltry sum compared to what we need..." She sighed before removing the cloak she was wearing. "This cloak, while unimpressive, is enchanted to protect the wearer from harm. It grants them extra strenght to overcome hazards and afflictions of many kinds. I admit it is not the most valuable item on my person, but it is still worth a couple thousands. And unlike the other trinkets, it's one I can replace in foreseeable future, given enough materials."

Having done that, the lich turned to Ventus with a sigh. "Before we speak of rules, mistress, there's one question I'd like to ask. Do we know what is the source of the positive energy that blights this land?" Lily asked. "That kind of power doesn't come from nowhere. There has to be a source of the aura that changes all those creatures somewhere. Also, you mentioned that not all of them are mindless. I assume that the enemy has commanders out there that we are going to be fighting, correct?" Cynder queried. Ventus dropped hints that implied this, but it was good to confirm.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Ice Fortress, Throne Room

Dasyra was pleased that she could manage to elicit a blush from Ventus after her bold touch of the mistress' leg. It gave her further confidence that much of who Ventus was during life had survived into her state of undeath, or at the very least, that she could make the woman feel an emotion towards her. Dasyra was hopeful that if she could somehow endear herself to the deathknight, that further unpleasantness could be avoided.

The elf also appreciated the ghostly butler's small compliment to her efforts at being useful, but really, it was more from an attempt at politeness moreso than anything. She waited for the ghost to return and sipped some cool melted ice which was surprisingly crisp and clean. She nodded at the others as they each explained themselves and their uses.

"Perhaps you could make a sword for a fellow ranger, Lena." Dasyra offered. "I am more dedicated to bowcraft than to swordplay, but I know how to use one when close combat is called for, and have yet to find a blade of great quality, like yours or the mistress'. You make me a sword, and I could make you a bow, if I had any decent material. I've heard that some fungal varieties down here are as strong as surface woods."

The high elf then fell silent as Ventus revealed her tale of positive energy running wild down in the Underdark, and of their expected roles as fresh blood in the battle to hold it all back. So they were to be enslaved into dangerous, bloody work, risking life, unlife and limb to defend this bastion. Well, at least it was noble work, and something told her that if she knew more of Lady Nightsong's past, she might sympathize with the battle further. She resolved to try growing close to the lady and earning more of her tale.

Sadly, it appeared that acquiring the services of the four new slaves had depleted Ventus' reserves to the point where they were being asked to give up some of their items to the cause. This was alarming to Dasyra, whose things of high worth, such as her armor and bow, were ties to her previous adventures. They weren't just things she had bought in a shop somewhere.

"My lady. Before you ask us to part with equipment that makes us more effective as a team and individuals for the dangerous task ahead, could you not tell us what the alternative would be to make up the missing funds? It is a shame that it would ultimately go to line the drow pockets, but better for it to come from somewhere besides us - who are already yours."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost

"I advice you not try and investigate the things beyond this fortress.. for now. Only undead are immune to the fleshwarping properties.. if not the life energy itself. Yes.. I'd rather they not be skeletons, but they prefer it that way, .." "Flesh is such a bother, they said. Can only agree." Sylvie chimed in.

"I'm not making you, I'm allowing you. I could make you strip out of everything you own, sell it and chain you to a dungeon wall as it suits me." Ventus said, coldly. "I'll not lie, I let the bidding drive me a bit far, I assembled two hundred thirty to reinforce my troups, and invested it into the five of you, rather than buying mercenaries loyal only to the money or more affordable but easily disposed of weak slaves. I'm not rich without limit, well, perhaps this fortress has riches hidden under the ice, but I don't have the time to search for it." Ventus shrugged.

She turned to the lich. "There is a source, most likely, yes. An artifact? A rift to the positive energy plane gone *subtle elven curseword*, some mages experiment? I don't know. No. As a matter of fact, no one has ventured far beyond this icy wall. Before the arrival of you all I was the only one strong enough to advance further and face these dangers, which is exactly why I shall not. I have a few things I learned, but now is not the time. You keep asking for more and more information, I do hope you remember it all." At that point, Lyra had gotten a little bored with all the talking, curiously looking at the newcomers instead, studying them with the intensity only someone that needed twice as long for her average thought could muster.

"If you want to harvest mushrooms for the bowcraft I should show you were to find them. Sylvie can't travel far from this place." Ventus determined.

"There is an alternative to parting with your equipment, yes and while I agree that assisting some slavers is not the most useful spending, I have promised to pay it, so it will be done." She said, determinedly.
"I guess my hope about you having a few hidden valuable gems and gold on you that the drow didn't confiscate was misplaced." She shook her head. "I really rather not ask you to do anything illegal, but to be fair, as someone that has died decades ago, he shan't miss it. I will have to request of you to commit grave-robbery.
Closeby is the mausoleum of a fallen priest following a religion of elemental earth, which ironically collapsed in an earthquake, dropping into the underdark. As a burial rite he was granted something valuable on the elemental plane of earth, a blessed greenwood staff. While not as valuable here, such an item is still useful underground, so selling it should grant us the founds. The reason I am hesitant is that for one, the grave could potentially contain earth elemental guardians, tough creatures of animated rock and furthermore, the way leading to the temple is not entirely secure, though to be clear, few paths in the Underdark are."
Ventus explained, delaying her rules to answer questions.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Ice Fortress
Tag: Ventus

"If you would rather not risk us against the earth elementals, then I really require only my bow, arrows, and my armor to keep me useful to you, Mistress - at least, useful in the sense of fighting against this overgrowth of positive energy. Otherwise, my use is limited to the afore-mentioned scenario about stripping me naked and chaining me to a wall."

The elf moved slightly closer to Ventus as she said this, to within arm's length.

"But, you bought us because we are talented and able to defeat powerful foes. If we cannot find this Greenwood Staff and defeat the guardian elementals, then we would be ineffective against the positive energy dilemma as well. Let us prove ourselves to you with this task, and you gain the benefit of keeping all of our equipment for yourself. After all, it is as much yours as we are.

"I don't know if you would accompany us or not, but if you did, it would be an honor to fight beside you, Armathor Nightsong. If only for the opportunity to say that I have battled with such an honored warrior of my people - in life and death, it makes no difference to me. You obviously hold true to your principles, even as you are now. I confess, I did not think it possible before, but listening to you - It may not matter to you one way or another, but I am pleased, for my part, to fight for your cause."

For the most part, this was true. Dasyra did recognize that a blight of positive energy was just as bad as one of negative energy, and Ventus had given off the impression that she was a protector - and someone who had been mistreated in life. She could easily be worthy of respect and if there were flaws in her - Dasyra hoped that she could be worthy of redemption too. At the very least, the elf saw that the only way to move forward with the mistress and the group was to find a common purpose and trust in each other, and the ranger's good nature told her that this path and these words were the best way to achieve that.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost

Lorelai nodded, listening as it was explained to her. "I do have a gem, but it's not just any gem. It's an gem that summons a powerful elemental. It burns out when used but it is a powerful ace in the hole. And I'd rather not do all the payments myself. I can though if this robbing is truly something you don't want to do. And it does rob us of the possibility of using it in a fight. I suppose the Onyx won't be being used ever so I can dump that in too."

She did some mental math in her head. Still short.

"Suppose the magic pearls that add more spells are cheap to replace... And this gem makes a campfire. And that is ten thousand.," says Lorelai simply, "There. This way something distasteful to both ourselves doesn't have to happen."

Pity that Ventus was so... Prejudiced against the mindless undead. For the cost spent on all the party, she could have purchased the living or dead bodies of all sorts of fantastic beasts and the scrolls to animate them into powerful loyal guardians. A dozen skeletal hydras of the bloodied type could be immortal engines of devastation. Though with this wild positive energy, that immortality might be less reliable than usual she supposed.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost

Lena tensed a bit at Xylia's words, but tried to not let it visibly show that she was a bit scared of her. "I... want to be useful, s-so I'm not discarded. I doubt I'd survive long on my own, down here," Lena said to Sylvie, shuffling her feet a bit.

Lena took her cup of wine, assuming it was brought, and sipped at it a bit. "Y-Yes mistress. I was just hoping it might help me learn how to enchant in general, really, more than anything. B-But I shall follow your advice," Lena told Ventus about experimenting with the sword, her wings fluttering slightly anytime Lyra touched them. "A-And I won't get drunk that easily... surely, though... I don't drink often, really," Lena then told Sylvie about the wine.

After a few moments, Lena thought of something while Ventus was talking, and gently pulled Lyra around, steeling herself for the look into that hole where her eye ought to be, where she would try and measure it with a good look, thinking that she could make Lyra a fake eye to put in there, rather than an eye patch. "Mistress... if you have any spare wood around I could use, I might actually be able to make Lyra a fake eye, a-at least until I get something better to use instead," Lena told Ventus in between her talking. "And as for the forge, mistress. What do you think my blades are made of? Both are cold iron, and have magic in them too. So I can work with that, at least until we get some fire magic to get it to burn for me," Lena told Ventus after a few moments, about the forge.

"As for gold... I don't have much on me. Only a couple of hundred or so. I mean, I could sell my armor and or swords, but I won't be able to really fight if I have to, and since I worked really hard for them, I'd rather not give them up if I don't have to. So, I'm willing to do a few things in order to keep them," Lena said about their predicament with the need to pay. "Although, if you got my horse from the drow too, then down here I suppose he wouldn't be as useful, so you could try and sell him to help make up some of the money," she added with a shrug.

"And I don't mind following orders, I got used to it with my mentor. Though, if it conflicts with my morals, I can't guarantee I'll follow every order you might give me," Lena told Xylia and Ventus both, with a more serious look on her face, before looking over to Dasyra. "And yes Dasyra, I can forge you a sword if you like. Actually I can make most melee weapons given the materials needed to make them, really. And Lorelai, before you go offering up everything you got, we probably should try and at least do this other possibility. I'd rather us not give our gear up, which we've worked hard for to get in the first place. I mean, I could give up both of my swords if need be, but I'll be useless in a fight after that. Hell, if nothing else, I'd be willing to sleep with that drow lady for a night to help pay off the debt, as matriarchal as drow are, I'd wager someone like myself would be quite coveted among them," Lena said to Dasyra, and Lorelai, before looking to Ventus in an almost pleading way, so they could try and keep their gear.

"If this priest is dead, then I'm not against raiding his grave. As you said, mistress, he won't need the staff. Besides, there may be more than just the staff in there. There could be gold, platinum, other magic items in there that might help us be even more useful. Either way it's worth a look I think, especially if it allows us to keep being useful to you. So you won't discard us if our usefulness runs out," Lena said, looking around at her other companions to see if there were any objections from the others. "If nothing else, some of us can distract any elementals there might be, while the rest raids his tomb," she added.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost
Tag: Primarily Lena

"I can manage without these. They aren't critical. A little hampering but most are easily replaced. Honestly, the elemental gem is the only large loss, but it's meant to be used up. That it's being done without being used, is irrelevant. The pearls are simple replaces, as is the campfire bead.," says Lorelai calmly.

"Also, I am somewhat against grave robbing. Or to be clear, I am against breaking into a tomb and taking their things. Not because of right or wrong, but rather it's not really legal. We've no right to the contents of the tomb. So taking it is not the correct thing to do. Even as much as I disliked the rules of my homeland, I never stole bodies from graves. All I gained through legal, if somewhat unusual channels. And stealing in to take their things is... Well, not pleasant. Plus, I am loathe to give... Creative items to others. Most of these here make opposition better but not more expansive. And I still have the majority of my things that matter.," sighs Lorelai, "If I'm ordered to rob this tomb, I won't have a choice. But I'll be doing it under protest. Is there no way we cannot attempt to get permission from his faith prior? Perhaps we could strike a deal with them, to recover the staff for them in exchange for the gold you need, if the course is set."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost

Ventus chuckled slighly with the elfs response. "I can't help but feel you were intrigued with what I kind of ment as a threat." She cast a calm, confident and actually slightly enticing glance over at Dasyra, taking in the elven beauty before her for a long moment before responding. "If you desire to proof yourself, then so be it... and yes." She smiled with the elfs words, though her smile took on a certain wearyness.
"Do I hold true to my principles? I try, yet who knows. I can not leave this fortress for too long, I've already been gone to the auction before, so for now, see this it as a chance to build your groups cohesion and your abilities without my guiding hand. As for... well, I'd like to fight among my own kind.. but,.. those are the undead, not the elves anymore." She nodded but seemed still in a better mood, after the other elfs words.

"Well, don'tcha worry wings, your survival down here isn't necessary, eh eh." "Sylvie!" "Hey, its true.. only fair to tell them, is it not, mistress?" "Now is not the time.. anyway, you were saying, Lena?" Ventus said, authoritatively for a moment, Sylvie retreating a little, with an apologetic smile.

"Worth a try." Ventus responded to the eye-idea, whilest Lyra gave a big, confused zombie smile, grabbed Lena and, with zombie like strength, spun her around as well! "Daaaaance?" She suggested, making a clumsy dance step or two, looking at Lena expectantly.

"Been trying to teach her some basic dancesteps, you should propably entertain her or she'll be grouchy. Anyway, feel free to take wood or hard mushroom from a chair in the banquet hall or the kitchen utensils.. I hardly have use for all of them. Also, thats good to hear, I personally prefer cold iron anyway, metal given shape through patience and conviction." She nodded, though her expression grew a little harder after Lena went on. "My morals are your morals now. I'd rather you not fornicate with someone that isn't me or my beloved brides for money, celestial and think your suggestion unwise. You have heard of the treatment of drow-men? You'd be a curiosity for them, indubitably, but not in a kind way."

I'm not one to discard someone that isn't useful and obediant loyalty always has its uses." Ventus raised her hand."It doesn't sit well with me, but it would be another option. I hardly have the time to contact the priests cult and go through the diplomatic windings necessary, plus being an undead holds several downsides in such discussions already. Is anyone but Lorelai opposed to taking the graves route?"

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost
Tag: All, though mostly Ventus and Lyra

After Ventus responded to what all she'd said, Lena nodded, looking a bit tense after the bit about morals and how the drow would probably treat her. As Lyra scooped her up though and spun her around, Lena giggled softly, before laying a gentle hand on Lyra's head. "I know how to dance Lyra, I can teach you some too if you like. My mother taught me years ago when I was still very young," Lena told Lyra, well, mostly Lyra, though the last bit was directed at her and Ventus both.

"And mistress, I only meant if it was okay with you, o-or if you ordered me to sleep with her. But... I shall follow your commands on the matter. I was only suggesting it, to try and help," Lena told Ventus, before heaving a little sigh. "Alright Lyra, let me down and I'll dance with you in just a few minutes, okay. I'd like to make something for you first, before we do," Lena then told Lyra, where she would go and look in the banquet hall for a good piece of wood that she could use, to carve into the shape of an eye for Lyra, being fairly decent at such things, though not an expert by any means.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra
Everfrost
Tag: Lena primarly

"Daance! Daaance!" Lyra cheered, picking up and trying to spin around the celestial some more, though after some further shooing she let Lena withdraw to aquire her wooden eye to be (Currently a chair-leg) watching fascinatingly as the celestial cut it into shape, deciding for herself that Lena obviously had no clue how dancing was supposed to work and pouting a little.. similiar to Ventus, when the celestial just fluttered off for a moment without responding or listening to her rules yet.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost
Tag: Lyra

Smiling at Lyra as she spun her around again, Lena lost any fear of the girl she'd had before, and once down she went to the kitchens and took one of the old and more smooth chairs that wouldn't be used most likely, and broke one of the legs off of it, where she got some of her tools out to carve the piece of wood, and once she'd smoothed it out into the proper shape, and whatnot, even carving a little pupil and iris into the thing, she put her thing sup and beckoned Lyra over, and put it into her eye socket, before smiling at her.

"There we go cutie. Now, let's dance some, okay," Lena told Lyra, gently taking Lyra's hands and positioning them properly. "I'll lead, you follow my steps okay. Think you can do that?" Lena told Lyra, putting her left hand on Lyra's hip, and taking Lyra's left hand in her right hand, before she started to move in a slightly more elegant manner, slowly working their way back towards the great hall where Ventus was at as she danced with Lyra.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra, Ventus
Everfrost
Tag: Lena, then all

"Hmneeeh?" Lyra made, all confused, poke-poking at the eye seeming confused as the Aasimar lead her along, tugging on one of the hands holding hers, only to take a hold of Lenas finger and begin to suckle on it softly, making comfortable 'hmnnnn' noises. Her mouth was wet and a little cool as she slurped on the finger, seeming to relax slowly and holding the angelbloods hands.

"Heh, seems like she really likes you, haven't seen her do that before. Anyway.. I'm not hearing any objections to the proposal or further questions..." Ventus looked about.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Everfrost
Tag: primarily Ventus and Xylia.

Lorelai glanced towards Xylia woman, sighing a bit. "For the record, it's not a matter of wanting to, it's having to. I have no trouble with protecting everyone from an ongoing threat and obeying orders towards such. I do have a problem with this course but I will do it because I have to it seems. Much like anyone, loyalty is no the same thing as blind devotion. I can obey while disagreeing. It's not like I would stop her from doing it if I had a choice. I'd just rather not be involved. But it's all a moot point."

She looked back to her mistress. "I've said my piece, so no more questions or protests on my part on the matter. You said something about other rules I believe though, so that is next yes? Or am I mistaken? I'd like to know what I am to be doing and not doing as soon as possible, much like with the animation issues."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jezeebelle
Everfrost
Tag' Ventus then others

"I have no objections either way we decide to pay off our debt, only that I feel we will be far more useful and efficient in the long run for whatever tasks or objectives you require of us if we keep our equipment. Not that we are useless or helpless without it, its better to have a thing and need it as opposed to needing it and not having it." Jezzebelle replied calmly as she watched Lena and the Zombie in mild amusement, "Whether you need us to... Borrow without permission, raid a tomb or dungeon, or any other acts to make up the costs for our purchase, it would seem we have no choice but to comply and do as instructed. My spells and blade are at your disposal, my mistress...."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena Weiss
Everfrost
Tag: All, mostly Lyra though

Lena smiled at Lyra as she toyed with the wooden eye she'd given her, the wooden eye helping Lena's squeamishness a lot actually. "Hmhm, you are a sweet little thing, Lyra. So long as I'm not tired, or busy, I'll dance with you anytime, okay," Lena giggled softly, as Lyra suckled on her index finger, letting her do so while patting her head with her other hand if it were free, feeling like Lyra here was almost like a child, in a way.