Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Xirce
Throneroom
Tag: Asheroth, Kaila, Lior

"Well, then, helplessly is relative, but the rest of the command should work wonderfully. Seems Asheroth got an easy one! Now she gets to command dear Lior back. right away, then Lior gets her revenge on Kaila.. if she can still think by then. And if you all make it through round one, we'll do a fun little shuffle until two of you are properly.. disciplined." Xirce grinned, having.. slightly different methods and ambitions than Ventus in this regard.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Ventus' Playroom
Tag: Mistress Ventus

"It is nice to know that you remember her, even if she isn't who you are anymore, Mistress. I don't want you to go back to her. You are Ventus Darkbane, my mistress and my heroine. I long for you to have the peace you once knew under that other name. If I can give it back to you at all, then what I have sacrificed is nothing." Dasyra nuzzled her mistress tenderly.

"That being said, if you had lost her entirely, I doubt you would feel and act the way you do now. I sense her still inside of you, along with the other attributes you've gained along the way. It is why you hold me so gently now. Why you smooth every sharp spanking with your balming touch. Face it Mistress, somewhere inside of you is a softy that just wants to smooch me silly.~"

Dasyra's teasing giggle echoed like some sort of haunting ghost. It was possible that her voice was like this because it existed in every shadow, whispered by the darkness just slightly after she made her utterances.

"If you are embarrassed by my knowledge, be reassured that you have the ability to put me through any humiliation you deem fit, and I am powerless to deny you... forever.~ If I cannot sweeten your past, then look forward to a sweetened future."

The shadow ranger crooned and made her body shift sinuously in Ventus' grip, her flesh and lacey leggings sliding along Ventus' skin, tantalizingly. It was then that the whisper of her darker self came back to her, and she smiled to hear this whispering voice encouraging her to debase herself further.

"Will you not use me more, Mistress? Will you not make me pant and scream your name? My voice is new and wondrous... I'm sure it could make such pleasant sounds for you."

Ventus' awkward admission of a further desire made Dasyra stop and tilt her head. Discipline? Could she mean? She felt her nectar beginning to well at the potential of what Ventus was suggesting. The budding masochist inside of her tensed and preened.

"Ah... Mistress Darkbane. Please, teach me my place." She inclined her head, still listening.

"In another reality then, you are saying that the living Ventus had such hidden desires as well?" Dasyra blushed for her mistress' sake. "So wonderfully scandalous~"

As commanded, Dasyra followed her mistress along by her glowing leash, naked with only her 'bridal dress' to cloth various unimportant bits of her body. They wandered the halls of Everfrost in the direction of the throneroom, but stopped at a nondescript frozen torch sconce, revealing a secret passage through which Dasyra nimbly followed through as she was tugged along lightly.

They passed a mage's study, bedecked with apparently fake books and crystals. They approached a large rug that was heaved aside to reveal a trapdoor. So, two hidden entrances... certainly a secret that Ventus wanted no one to know about.

And then she reached the bottom of the revealed stairs and gazed around wide-eyed. Her darker self squirmed in happiness as she took in all the implements of pain and restriction.

Then she was alone as her mistress approached to tear the rest of her flimsy bridal wear away from her. She lifted her arms above her head so as to not interfere...

Left with only her red cloak on her otherwise nude body, the red eyed death ranger stood still in the middle of the cold dark cellar, deep beneath the fortress in the Underdark. There were fewer cellars in all the world that were more removed from any sort of aid.

Her chin was gripped by Ventus and forced into a long kiss, which Dasyra returned, luxuriating in her position as a helpless toy. Then, her mistress explained the safe word, which she nodded at, and explained the first rule, which was to only call her "Mistress" when in the room.

At the mention of the options for what Ventus could do to her, particularly the final one, the undead Dasyra gasped and squirmed her thighs together to avoid any direct sight at how wet she had become.

"Mistress I... I suspect you know what the darkness inside of me has made me crave. It is shaping me to be what you desire. Perhaps when I was alive, I would have been to embarrassed by such a perverse thought... but... we are here now. In this place that is for such things. I... mistress, I wish you to discipline me. And... if you wish me to forget my name, to call myself lowly things as well... then... I desire that too.

"Being here... I feel excited, Mistress. The shadow inside me tells me to give in to the sweet pain... Let us enjoy this together then... Only... would you prefer me to scream for mercy first? Or for more?"

She smiled crookedly, and then raised her hands above her head again and waited for Ventus to tell her what to do, or to begin restraining or harnessing her.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Kaila, Xirce

Well, it looked like any hope of foreplay was abandoned in this... contest. From the immediate get-go, the Tiefling summoned some sort of... abominations to gangbang the poor priest. She couldn't lie to herself, it certainly looked... interesting, however she wasn't a fan of anything forced upon people, let alone being attacked by these Aberrations.

But before they could start, Lior managed to spit out her command. Hearing it made her pause, whatever thoughts of her own command vanishing as new ideas started flooding in. She should... help Lior beat Kaila, it was something two holy warriors could agree on. With a new purpose, Asheroth wrought her brain.

"I command that Lior had new found strength and an iron will to support it." She quickly blurts out, hoping that would make her newly found fetish of a doming priestess more likely. She was a bit disappointed that she couldn't sate her own lust... but she was sure she had another turn coming. And she already began thinking of th posibilities she could accomplish...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

"Booo! Well, at least I know how to shuffle you lot for round two.. That said, helping another enslave you later on technically ain't against the rules, frankly, I predicted that.. paladins. Say, Ashy, can I call you Ashy? Great. Ashy, you look a little flustered there, would you like to loosen some of your clothings, mayhaps? Oh well. Lior, your command to Kaila now. For now, you're saved." The succubus grinned, still seeming amused.

Xirce had half expected this, as a matter of fact, the reason she had shuffled the groups. now Lior and Asher-whatever her name was would work well together, wich ment less headaches more funtimes for her, now, how to show them demonic supremacy.. Asheroth seemed to be the weak link. "For the next round, if none of you climax, we will move one to the right Lior will begin, commanding Asheroth, then Asheroth Kaila, who gets to turn a command back upon Asheroth, who gets to have her revenge on Lior." She sad with a smile that looked, but most certainly wasn't innocent. Sure, the game was random and wanton, but whoever the game master was, they could implement a certain strategy by the way the rounds were sorted. Being wanton creatures of lust didn't prevent the Succubi from having deeper schemes after all, and they had invented this game.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
The Secret Dungeon
Tag: Dasyra

"Peace for me? A joyful fantasy. No rest for the wicked, my dear." Ventus shrugged ever so slightly, though she seemed.. accepting. "Now now.. if you keep talking like that you'll have something of me inside you that wont at all be soft, though I start to suspect you're not discouraged by this." Ventus shook her head, but took the tease with almost a slightly liberated grin and a shake of her head. She did make sure to pinch Dasyras bottom ever so slightly, just to make her jump in retaliation.

"A sweetened future. You promise that with such a sweet voice and tone, its hard to get the heart to put humiliations upon you.. but I shall try my best." Ventus grinned, seeming oddly cheered up for the moment.

She cooed at the elf sensually presenting herself, letting a hand run over Dasyras frame. "Oh trust me, there is scantly more need to encourage me, you'll .. sing for me my love." The Dark knight cooed. "Well, the living Ventus would be living no more, perhaps you'd meet her granddaughter and enjoy yourself with her. .. and, I.. I'm not scandalous!" She would have insisted, with a slight blush, albeit before moving to the.. interesting room, where her behaviour focused on acting more dominantly.

Indeed her gaze, her demeanour all had a certain.. lustfully dominant chill to it as she focused wholly on Dasyra, almost seeming to tower over the other elf, despite being only marginally larger.

Ventus gripped Dasyras hands, rushing forward, roughly almost, not answering the answer she herself had gotten, as the Shadowelf felt herself pulled over, leather clasped around her wrists, which where clasped together and hung upon a chain affixed to the ceiling, in short, Dasyra was forced to stand with her arms held at least shoulder high, unable to cover anything of herself as Ventus walked behind her.. she could bend to look at her, but such would be rewarded with a spanking that send her turning back quickly. "You may not have felt it, but this room is basked in a negative energy aura. It was originally ment to become my mis.. the Lichs who enslaved me.. her sanctum. I have.. repurposed the place, but never needed it, I hold more than enough healing myself."

The noises behind her indicated Ventus retrieved something. "Looking between your legs you feel joy at this... and more. I bet even when alive you could have been taught to enjoy this, now, I almost regret not giving you a lesson earlier.. but a part of me had to know this was your will too.. That part.." Ventus cooed, leaning forward and whispering into the elfs ear: "It isn't with us in here."

Then, she let something like a rope? slowly dangle over Dasyras exposed back, gently pulling it over, letting it hang over the elfs chest now.. she could see it was a whip, dark and leathery. "Nothing wrong with the classics. As for if what your haunting voice will scream for me first.." She leaned forwads, a hand cupping Dasyras pussy, holding it, squeezing and grinding it for a brief moment, not enough to lead her to climax, but enough to let her feel owned...: "Suprise me."

With that, Ventus withdrew and with little warning, the red line of the whip caressed along Dasyras back like a red fire of pain filled passion. "I cannot do this with Sylvie, obviously.. and Lyra would simply be damaged. They are dear companions I picked up out of our mutual need and necessity. You.. I can craft into something more. You notice your undead body can feel pleasure and pain?" Ventus made sure to demonstrate, cracking the whip upon Dasyras back. "By the way.. don't worry, I wont cause too much damage.. I could hit a lot harder, but this is a lesson of discipline, not punishment." She nodded, and cooed, and there was a silent moment, a sudden touch.. as Ventus felt the elfs exposed bottom, caressing along it, sensually, making sure to mix the sensations, her hand as gentle as ever, with the masterful touch of a dark seductress, as, just as the caressing ended, the whip bit into Dasyras bottom.. only to be followed up by a gentle embrace from Ventus and a hushing whispering into her ears.

"Shhh.. shhh.. it hurts.. it feels good. I want you to learn to embrace the pain. Let the dark seed of masochism blossom within your lusts. Within such fertile soil." Ventus cooed, leaning down to cup the Elfs pussy once more, testing her wetness.

"Do you tire of the whip? It matters not. It is my decision how to toy with you. You have noticed the whip I first had for you was rather thick, yes?" Ventus pulled back, and a slight rustling behind Dasyra indicated.. change. "A smaller surface area creates a greater impact at the same amount of force.. or to put it simple, this smaller whip will bring you more pain." She presented an, actually, beautifully crafted silvery whip. "Elven craftsmanship.. drow, of course, but nonetheless, a wonderful fit upon your flesh. Now, my slave, it is time to force you to learn that pain is pleasure.. but don't worry... for this first lesson, we will allow your body to still help in confusing you." She lifted her hand, ice crystalizing around it, shaping.. into a dildo of pure ice. A closer glance quickly revealed that it was shaped just like Ventus shaft, and the same prodded at Dasyras legs, commanding her to part them.

"Now, if you do well in this I will show you more pleasurefilled pain and helplessness... so I know you will do well. But since you are a good girl and want to help on your own path, tell me. Do you want to open your mind, to learn of pleasure and pain and subservience? Learn that in the end it doesn't matter, as long as mistress honors you with her attention?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Secret Dungeon
Tag: 'Mistress'

The dark ranger offered no resistance as her hands were secured by leather wristbands to a chain which put her arms up above her head and secured her body there in the center of the room, which would give Ventus plenty of space to swing around all the various toys hanging on the walls.

Dasyra began to turn her head towards her mistress, with a lustful and loving look in her eyes, but a sharp spank taught her that she did not have permission to do such and she looked forward, her body tense and anticipatory.

"Nnn... Mistress..." Dasyra moaned as Ventus whispered into her ear that the good wholesome and loving part of her mistress was not in the room with her. Not in this space bathed in negative energy. Dasyra could feel her own dark desires intensified here, and a part of her knew that in this space, she was meant to give in and be disciplined. There would be no mercy until she had been humbled before Ventus many times. She bowed her head, accepting her fate.

"Ahh!~" Her echoing voice squeaked as the rope of the whip was dangled across her currently smooth and unmarred back. Her body shifted in the chains, pulling against them ineffectually. Then Ventus held her from behind and cupped her pussy, sending a sort of goodbye message of pleasure before the inevitable began. The anticipation alone was soaking Dasyra's thighs and coating her mistress' fingers.

"I... I wasn't like this before, I swear..." She moaned pitifully. Then the whip cracked across her back, a heavy welt appearing where it had struck her. She stumbled a bit and caught herself. "Hnngh...~"

The first hit hadn't been as bad as she'd thought. She'd suffered worse in battle. But the idea that her mistress was doing this to her, for no reason other than to put her in her place, it was driving Dasyra's newfound lust up a wall. Would she... could she possibly cum from pain?

More thwacks lanced across her back and thighs and ass.

"Th-thank you m-mistress..."
Dasyra mewled as Ventus mentioned that she wasn't going to hit as hard as she could. "The p-pain... it feels good too..."

It was pleasurable... but it was painful as well. An odd sensation that she would still need time to get used to. However, Ventus seemed intent on shaping her into a masochist quite quickly, moving on to the drow whip, which stung much more acutely.

"I'm t-trying mistress!" Dasyra said, her sweet voice echoing in all corners of the chamber she attempted to fully embrace the pain as complete pleasure. It was not there yet, but that didn't mean Ventus wasn't rewarded with a sopping wet cunny to feel when her hand schlicked between the dark ranger's thighs, producing a happy moan - an oasis of pure pleasure amidst a desert of painful lashings.

She bit her lip as she glanced down at the beautiful new whip, then gulped as the ice dildo was placed inside her. Her left leg rose up to allow easier access and twitched as the magical cold even managed to still affect her undead body. She was shocked to realize that she could tell the dildo was in the perfect shape of Ventus' cock. Had she already become so intimately familiar with it? The thought sent a flood of embarrassment shivering through her body.

"Ah... yes please, mistress. My mind is open to you. I want to learn to serve you be-better~" The undead ranger hung from the suspended chain, her body heaving, her pussy impaled by the ice shard as Ventus stood looking at her pitiful, whipped form.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Fuckpuppies

With a grunt of exertion she pulled the monster's tongue out of her mouth, shuddering as she could feel it slide back up her esophagus. She could feel her body swell slightly with magical power and her mind regain new clarity in quite the pleasant manner. With it, she rolled over, pushing past the Akatas until she had one of the alien tentacle cocks in her mouth. It was much more pleasant now that she was in charge. She reminded herself not to enjoy it too much as to disgrace herself. It only took a little more dragging and yanking until she had a cock in each hand to match the one in her mouth. She kept a good pace, bobbing and moving her hands in time. She needed to figure out what to give back to Kaila now that she had the chance. As long as her mouth was full she wasn't giving any commands so she might as well finish them off in the meantime. It didn't take much longer before the one in her mouth at least started twitching. The popped it out of her lips before it painted her face blue with alien-spunk. The other two didn't seem to far off either.

"Kaila, you mentioned a Hezrou? I think that was some subconcious desire leaking through on your part so I think I'll do you a favor. Summon one up for me would you? And let it finish in each of your holes. I want you to enjoy it, and thank me every time he cums~ If you're going to act like a demon bitch, might as well be a useful breeding bitch don't you think?" Lior smiled, her face still blue with oozing semen before turning back to the dogs. Another cock replaced the one missing in her mouth and she happily went back to work. Now she had to come up with another one for Asheroth! What her luck! It almost felt like Xirce was helping her out, and with that new form? Lior moaned around the knotted blue dick in her mouth as she thought about Xirce finally coming around to her side of things.

Thoughts:
Asheroth... What to do for you? Something nice? Something to prepare you for Kaila's eventual rebuttal? Or perhaps begin to drag her under the yoke of Lior's masters. Could this circle act as a channeling focus for her gods devine (diabolic) energy? Perhaps enough to give Asheroth some 'improvements' like Xirce had picked up. Speaking of, dear Sethie Lior needs to control herself. It must be some subconscious reaction but Xirce seems to be rising rapidly towards a dangerously respectable position in her mind. But I mean really, if she's going to be this wonderful how bad could that be? Oh hells if Lior could take her two new acolytes back to Xirce's room afterwards and have their own little divine orgy... It'd be just like home!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

"Glad you are getting in the mood, Lior.." Xirce grinned. "Not summoning a servant of yours interestingly, but I don't think Kaila quite has the power to summon such a higher up demon, and it may strain the circle. I mean, we could summon something similiar, or you could rephrase your command. What do you think?" She peered over to Kaila and Lior, tipping her chin.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom
Tag: Narration

Geesh, summoning Hezrous.. they aren't taking it easy. The purpose is to make you fall for it first, then give it to you, not just blunt-force the pleasure, but not telling them. geesh, being in charge of people is a bother, but someone has to sexually discipline this lot.. I bet Ventus is doing something boring like reading poetry or drawing paintings while her bride braids her hair..

Ventus Nightsong
The Secret Dungeon

"Thats it, sing for me, sing of your lustful pain my slave!" Ventus shouted, in domineering delight.
Ventus grinned confidently. If anyone had seen her they could tell she was an experienced dom.. just a little out of practice, but all the more eager to.. fresh herself up on Dasyras body. Dasyra didn't need to see it. She could feel it.

"Don't make me blindfold you.. I can't see the lustful haze in your beautiful eyes then, slave." Ventus reacted to Dasyras peeking.

"So, you weren't like this before? Are you lying?" A powerful whiplash indicated that just the concept of lying to her mistress would be painful.. "Or are you saying I'm turning you into an eager painslave by what little things I've done to you so far? Hmnn so devoted you give yourself to mistress so easily? I guess I will withhold punishing you further.. for that." She cooed with a sadistic bent.

"Yes, thats it. Learn to enjoy the pain, embrace the pain and servitude to your dark mistress!" Ventus cooed, then, lifting her hand, the dildo slowly pushed into Dasyra.. and the whip bit into her back at the same time. "Let your open mind listen then. Listen and know... it doesn't matter if I give you pain." The whip cracked, biting into Dasyras bottom..

"Or pleasure." The dildo pumped in and pulsated almost deep within her, before pulling back out.

"That is utterly mine to give.. and yours to take. You are in my power. If you recieve pain, or pleasure, focus on that.. it doesn't matter. Your mistress gives it to you, so you feel good." This lesson continued, A whipcrack. a thrust of the dildo, perhaps another.. Ventus clearly intend on letting the pain and pleasure melt into one within the undead elfs mind.

She also played close, lustful attention to her pets full arousal.. and made sure to give her both the whip and the dildo as she neared her climax, only to step over, caressing over the whips bruisings and pushing the dildo in herself, pushing her pet over the edge up close,.. with carefully controlled pain and pleasure, aiming to prolong her climax, smirking, whispering.. "Focus on the sweet, sweet feeling of being so helpless. I decide what happens to you, only I. .. you will meet foes that will seek to twist you with lusts, perhaps some will also offer pain, but only I, only your true mistress can give you such feelings. Let them touch you, try to enslave you with your lusts, but none can offer this.." She pushed the dildo in deep, twirling it, at the same time spanking Dasyras bottom, hard, and cooing. "Your pussy isn't oozing hungrily because of how good it feels.. or because of how good it hurts, but because mistress wills it so. She will give you pain.. so you need to embrace the pain."

Ventus hands came up, pouring negative energy into the abused elf rangers back.. which had already begun restoring itself in this dark chamber. "Can you feel that? All your injuries gone because your mistress wills it.. This is not your body anymore, but hers." Ventus stepped infront of her captured elf, drawing the whip over her chest. "That is the secret of masochism. Don't fight the pain, don't resist it, don't try to subsume it.. embrace it. The first lesson was a warming up, to test your body.. and despite what you claim was in the past, not that the past before you were mine matters as much, .. your body is quite hungry for it.. we just need to encourage that hunger."

She smirked. "This time, I want you to look at me. Don't be afraid, there is no need to be afraid of mistress. this is your wedding, your wedding night, so this.. is a present." She cooed, presenting the whip to Dasyra. "I mean it.. this whip is ment to be used upon you now.. its yours. The pain, is a gift. If you want to serve me better you have to learn to overcome your bodies normal reaction, .. fear, hurt.. and embrace that nothing mistress does to you can truly feel bad." Ventus slowly drew the whip over Dasyras skin, not painful at all, letting her feel the strong string, caressing along her soft skin, circling a nipple with the grip, before pulling back. "Your mistress has decided to give you this pain. Decided to turn you into a pain-lover. Do you want this present?" She cooed at Dasyra.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila
Throne
Tag Lior, Asheroth, Xirce

Kaila smirks a bit as she watched Lior start to get hammered, through frowns as she picks up on the strategy quickly. "Oh I see. You plan to mind manipulate the paladin to empower yourself to beat me. Altering her mind to make her want to gang up on and beat me. Course... There's one littttttle problem there. I'm not impure."

"Impurity implies I'm marred, and I am not. I'm opposite of you but that doesn't make me impure, that makes me opposite. Do you say that half your body is impure compared to the other? A Paladin is pure because he is empowered by pure justice and goodness. An Antipaladin is just as pure, but he is pure selfishness and evil. If I am impure, then that simply implies I'm not bad enough. But then, what's that make you, one who believes free will is an obstacle but claims to follow goodness? One who would brainwash good and evil alike? What's more impure than someone who sits on the fence, unable to decide their morality and just does whatever? Asheroth and me are the purest pair in this circle, perfect opposites. What's that make you then? A floating flaw. Oh. And being fucked by space monsters. Let's see if your will matters when you're too busy thinking about your alien brood. Because Iron is a brittle metal, and under the right force, it shatters oh so prettily. And I think you want this. You want to abandon free will and let another do the thinking for you. A cleric can't be a hypocrite before their god right? If mortals must abandon free will then should you not lead the way by example?"

The Akata's drove their tongues deep into Lior, the thick appendages stretching her wide, as the two on her nipples suckled hard on them, squirming larvae writhing over the two buds relentlessly. They drove them with aggressive force into the cleric over and over, as the tentacle hair stroked her clit, groped her breasts and slid along her inner thighs.

As Lior took charge and emptied one into her stomach, another took it's place. the parasite laden load sitting heavily in Lior's stomach as the other drove faster, working to empty into her womb next, throbbing as it pressed against her cervix.

"As Lady Xirce said, that's outside my abilities. Why not just take it and submit? I mean that's ultimately what you want right, to abandon your self? How childish, abandoning responsibility, self actualization, the consequences of your choices to some other greater force. But that's what you're all about are you not? Being the plaything and pawn of something bigger? So what difference does it make if it's Lady Ventus instead? What difference does it make if it's me? I mean I have to hand you to her anyways so it's the same thing, really."

The akata worked stubbornly, driving in deep as the beasts tentacle tongue swelled, before forcing gouts of it's infested seed into Liors womb as the tentacles continued to flick at her clit. The other filled her throat once more, as the other unloaded it's tongue over her body, covering her in dark blue gunk and wriggling larvae.

"Hmph. Well, so what will it be? Am I summoning something else then? Dire wolf perhaps? I suppose a hellhound would be more your flavor though. I'll need to fireproof myself first for that though."

Vel
Bedroom
Tag: Lena

Vel looks at Lena wryly, shaking her head as she ground herself on Lena's cock. "Why do you give a damn? What has it ever done for you? wouldn't you rather be more like me? Strong, potent? Submit, let me mold you as I please and make something of you. You wanna help people? Then help by toughening up their bloodline with something that understands hardship. Angels are soft, born from a milksop lands of cushyness and so forth. Life is a harsh, miserable place and any happiness you can have, has to be taken. The faster people learn that, the faster we breed a bloodline designed for hardship into them all, the better off they'll be."

Her serpentine hair pushed into Lena's slit, licking in deep as she leaned forwards, her nipples suckling on Lena's own as she smirks down at Lena. "Gestation doesn't really have a standard time for demons or demon puppies. They'll come when they come. I'm sure you can offer something to Xirce to have her accelerate it. Now. Just let me drain this out of you and make you something more. If it's pure vanity I'm sure we can keep flutter wings on you I suppose. So cmon. Put more kids in me and that power. Surrender to your owners and evolve into something greater. The freedom to grow, to do as you please, restrained only by those stronger like us. And if you help us succeed, you'll get rewarded in turn hm? Otherwise our kids are going to run roughshod over you."

She grinned and forced a kiss on Lena's lips aggressively, serpentine tongue wrapping around Lena's and pinning it down as she grins. "You want it anyways. You love when a tiny thing owns you. You love how lewd and powerful this body is. You love being rutted by a wolf and being at our mercy. And Mercy you will get, if you give in now... Quid pro quo. Give me what I want and I'll be lenient. Make me take it, and I'll take it all, and do as I please with no say from you."

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Fuckpuppies

Lior listened to Kaila's whole spiel with a look of disdain on her face, and a cock in her mouth. Lior waited to make sure she was done before popping the dog-cock out of her mouth. Ok, sure she was acting a bit slutty but it wasn't a demon and it sure as hell wasn't like she had set out to do it. It was literally Kaila who ordered her to! Oh- that was her plan. Smart demon bitch. Lior would almost respect her if she didn't make Lior was to tear her own hair out.

"It seems you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Sethie's teachings. Don't worry about it they'll be plenty of time for me to teach you when you're cleaning my boots." She whacked on of the rougher dogs on her tits. "I just need you to cum once each and then you can leave, knock it off!" Asheroth's buff really was helping. "You see Kaila, Sethie demands order, she demands hierarchy, not blind subservience. Regardless of my past... engagements and mistakes I do not seek slavery out it just has a habit of gravitating to me. Likely Sethie testing me now that I think about it and even now I am still loyal. The difference is that Sethie is pure of purpose, and free of distraction and feckless desire. So unlike you and the mistresses."

She adjusted herself to get a better position to reach the different cocks on the monsters surrounding her. It was starting to get a bit cramped and she didn't intend to get the same Akata's cum on or in her. One and done so she could get over this irritating (if a little hot) command.

"As far as the purity concern, don't worry to much about the semantics. I specified you when I described impure didn't I?" She paused a moment to think, letting another of the aliens replace the one which had just cum all over her chest. "I- I think I did. Yeah, so that makes you the baseline for impure for the command and Asheroth's wonderful mind. Isn't that right Ashy?~" She blew a kiss at the beautiful Paladin. In her moment of distraction one of the finished Akatas tried to to start humping the side of her head and as hot as the mindflayer tentacles were near her ear, this didn't have half the appeal. With a single movement of her improved physique it was once again waiting on the sidelines where it should be.

"Fine, no Hezrou then. For all your boasting I'm surprised at your incompetence." She was just trying to push Kaila's buttons now. It was never not fun. "I don't suppose the circle can let me swap some of my prepared prayers for the day Xirce? If I could, then I'd appreciate you," she pointed at Kaila, "servicing the angel of Sethie I summon. All the better for you to learn the holy ways." She channeled her energy through the circle as she revised her command. "Finish off whatever I conjure up at least once in each hole and love it like the little demon bitch you are."

Summon Monster IV:
Lior is attempting to summon a Hound Archon from Sethie's garrison. It is likely touched from its time under its oppresive mistress with gleaming silver fur and a LN alignment. That failing, the circle could corrupt her magic to summon a Cerberi.

If she's not able to summon anything because of previously allotted spells, then Kaila will just have to summon up something for herself.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The Secret Dungeon
Tag: Ventus

With each fall of the lash, Dasyra's naturally echoing voice gasped and moaned and cried out in varying levels of volume, growing high pitched only when several blows fell in rapid succession, causing her body to flinch and twist. The pain was good, but also bad... in the sense that she still couldn't help but clench her teeth in anticipation at the shock of her skin splitting and welting under the lash.

Her look back towards her mentor had been for comfort, not for appeal for mercy, but she didn't want to be blindfolded, so she looked ahead and tried to steel herself against not knowing when she woudl be struck.

"Mistress! Ah!! Oh! Kuh!!.... Doesn't matter. Pain and pleasure... both are gifts from my mistress!"

To break up the monotony of her painful mewls, Dasyra repeated or paraphrased what Ventus told her. She tried to take in the words as she took in the pain. She had to follow Ventus' instructions. She had to be what Ventus desired. If she was meant to be a painslave, then she would be that.

She squeaked embarrassingly as her bottom was bit by the whipcrack. Her right leg reflexively lifted, her foot alighting from the ground for a moment before she resumed her position. Panting heavily, she pushed her ass back out, to receive more whipping from Ventus. As a reward for this, the dildo was pushed further inside of her and twisted, and pleasure coursed up her spine to make her shiver with delight. She tried to will her brain into accepting that both of these things were the same. That she should enjoy the whip just as much as the dildo. Her body was starting to agree with the sentiment - for what she adored was the idea of surrendering to Ventus' will. To being a painslut because that was what Ventus desired. Being a slave to the mistress was enough to make her juices flow freely.

"I feel good~ Mistress makes her painslave feel good. I'm a good slave... rewarded by mistress~"

The whip and dildo continued to sing in tune with her own cries, growing more and more lustful with every repeat, until Dasyra's voice became higher and higher, and her right leg rose again, lifting her foot up as her body felt like it was twisting in on itself. She started to convulse, and she panted like a bitch in heat until at last the dildo and whip caused her juices to squirt onto the frozen floor beneath her. She hung her head in embarrassment as she came lewdly in front of Ventus, who had approached her closely and was pushing the dildo in herself, so that some of Dasyra's nectar ended up on the deathknight's hand.

She listened and obeyed the orders of her mistress, focusing and surrendering to her helplessness and new role as a slave, slut, whipping post, and sex toy for her mistress... in addition to being loved as a wife as well. That last bit was what truly made Dasyra surrender and accept her position, because she looked at this as a gift that she could give back to Ventus as well. She was cumming for the deathknight, not for the pain or the pleasure. If Ventus gave her only pain, she would still cum for her.

"For you... mistress. Only for you..." Dasyra mewled as she was groped and negative energy flowed through her body, restoring her skin. Her humbled eyes glanced up tentatively as Ventus stepped in front of her. An urge to embrace and kiss the undead elf commander was stifled down, for her arms were still secured and it might have broken the effect that Ventus wanted.

She instead nodded mutely to the idea of needing to embrace the pain. She needed to train her body to desire it, yearn for it. Already she could sense the truth of what Ventus was getting at. She would feed the masochism that was growing slowly inside of her. Nurture it, until it was her nature.

She looked at Ventus squarely as she was bidden, and cooed as the whip was dropped across her skin, presented to her as a gift and named as such.

"Yes, I want this as a present. I want to be trained to be a masochist. Because it is what mistress wants. And giving mistress what she wants is what brings me joy."

Dasyra swore this while looking Ventus in the eye, and she stretched her tongue out to lick the air in front of her.

"Nothing brings me more happiness than being a good slavebride and serving my mistress. I understand this. I have pledged myself to this. By the Goddess, I am bound to it."

Dasyra shifted in her bonds, and tentatively took a step forward towards Ventus.

"I'll not run from you. The pain you give me is a gift. I'll treasure it as I treasure you."

She paused, and then a deranged smile spread across the Dark Ranger's undead, poison-touched lips.

"Oh mistress~ We're going to have so much fun.~"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

"Summon something normally within your power? I think thats possible, don't complain if two of your spells at once burn away on that one though, but have fun cutie.. go go, Succubus mistress wants to see some booty!"

Das DM

(I'm fine with a hound archon, find a sexa pic as you see fit to replace if you want. ^^ Keep in mind the orders reversal if none of you have been rped into submission yet.

Theres a plan behind this ooc btw.. basically you are all kinda dom leaning, I'm trying to establish a pecking order so I know how to structure future campaign/encounters, bare with me! ^^)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sexy Dominatrix Ventus
The Secret Dungeon

"Don't blame me for being cruel..." Ventus whispered, lust sticking to her every word. "Your sweet haunting voice is what drives me after all." She emphathized this with a caress along Dasyras cheek. "Hmnn such a good slave." she praised, looking at Dasyras helpless body before her. She presented her hand to Dasyra, to clean of her own naughtyness as she listened to the elfs response.

"Yes, for me, all for me my sweet dark ranger. Indeed you speak true.." Ventus said and, if the restored Dasyra took a closer look, she could easily tell that her deathknight was just aroused about doing this to her as she was about recieving it, if not more. "Oh, yeeeesss.. we will have so much fun.. " Ventus cooed, opening up her armor slowly, but first, swinging the whip, letting it sink over Dasyras chest.. only to lick along it right after. Then, Ventus leaned forward, reaching for the chain and unbinding her.. though not to free Dasyra, rather, she fixated her on a rind on the ground, with her hands in front, though the leash gave enough leeway that the Dark elf could curl up her arms and cuddle into her wifes embrace, if she wanted to.. but first, it was training time..

"I'll teach you this one slowly.. we have years to make your masochism and submission blossom.. just imagine what you'll be like a decade from now.. a century. But excuse my hunger to give you some lessons early." Ventus cooed at the bound elf, adding. "What you desire.. is me. I am your reward, and for your fee.. you shall take the whip." She presented the whip, then, pulled Dasyra close, giving her dark lips a lustful, if short kiss.

She withdrew, giving Dasyra a soft whipping over her chest, then pulled the elf to kiss her nipple.. again, not too long before she pulled away, this time the whip danced over Dasyras back, before she was lead back to Ventus lips, and allowed another soft, loving kiss. "I want more than anything for you to give yourself to me. Give yourself to the love. Give yourself to the pain. Once you truly love it all you will know I have forever changed you in a way you hadn't been before. You are mine.." Ventus twirled the whip, with a stronger stroke over Dasyras chest and shoulder that left a marking, only for her to give the elf a deep, long kiss with a pleasured sigh, one arm embracing her softly. The next whiplash was only light, over the elfs breast, and in exchange Ventus lowered Dasyras head, allowing her to give her dark knight a short, much too short sensual peck on her precum glistening, majestically hard shaft.

"I am sure you wish to feel me inside you... by now, trust me, I wish to push deep into your calm, tight loins, but before I will make love to you once more, I first want to see how much I own your body.. not a pleasure of the body, but of the mind, you see." Ventus remarked, another whiplash.. another kiss upon Ventus allowed to her. And another whiplash, making Dasyras unhallowed voice along the walls.. a pleasing sound that lead her mistress to play upon her pussylips for a moment.. but it ended all too soon, Ventus stepping to the side, smiling, pulling something from her.. toolrack, presenting Dasyra with a much smaller version of what she had, more of a riding crop, as she undid Dasyras shakles. "Another time, I will teach you that the chains of your mistress aren't on your body alone, but on your mind as well, but.. for now its time to nurture your own masochistic side." She took Dasyras left hand gently, patting along it, placing the crop in the right hand. "Shhh.. good slave. What you feel belongs to me.. and your body belongs to me as well. So now.. Hit yourself. It can be your back, your breasts, wherever you think it will feel best." Ventus commanded and, if Dasyra obeyed, gently pet her hands and give encouragements. Each whack she would lead Dasyras hand closer to her moist sex, though, if the elf got too wild Ventus would actually slow down, teach her to be mindful of mistress property, her body, not to give in to pain too much, for everything in overindulgence was bad.

If Dasyra complied completely she'd soon find Ventus gently leading her hand to her own sex and taking the crop.. and tell her to stop. "Shh.. shhh.. good girl. I know the pain.. the pleasure is near unbearable, but don't worry, trust me my lo... my slave, I've done this many times. Lie back." She ordered, letting Dasyras head rest upon her knees dextrously, her legs open and spread, one hand between them. "Good girls know pleasure and pain is the same. Good slaves know they can't pleasure themselves without mistress command.. you will pleasure yourself, but first.." She cooed down, reaching out to present a long candle. almost as thick and long as the mighty shaft Dasyra found herself resting against. "The heat of it, upon your already cold and whipped body would be unbearable.. we don't want that, we want you to not break, but bend, bend until you are a happy, masochistic slave-wife, right? But don't worry, I can heal you so you can feel the full sensations" Her other hand still holding the hand over Dasyras pussy in place, squeezing ever so slightly she cooed...

"You want me to heal you so I can bend you into a good pain lover, don't you?" Her voice came, like seductive honey, while she caressed along with the for now unignited candle in between Dasyras breasts.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sexy Sub Dasyra
The Secret Dungeon
Sexy Dominatrix Ventus

"You like the way my voice sounds? Mewling and gasping and shrieking? Ah!" Dasyra's voice oozed with lewd desire, giggling until a sharp whipcrack across her ass made her sing again. The dark ranger's tongue slipped forward and cleaned Ventus' fingers of Dasyra's own masochistic juices, tasting herself by Ventus' will.

Her reward was to have her own body licked vigorously by her mistress, and she cooed and undulated her bare, naked body in response, rolling her head back and sighing with rapture. To be tasted by Ventus... to have her nipples sucked on and bit. What need did an undead ranger have of heaven?

Her hands were unbound from the ceiling and then fixed to a steel ring in the floor, giving her some room to move, but still stationary to within a few feet. She was dearly tempted to use this newfound freedom to cuddle with her new wife, but reminded herself that in this room, it was only a mistress and her slave... well... who were they kidding? They were both loving this, and if they wanted, they could smooch all they wanted in this nexus of negative energy.

As if in small mental acknowledgment of this, her mistress pulled her in close for a kiss on the lips, showing off the whip that would be Dasyra's gift. Withdrawing, Dasyra's bare tits were whipped accurately, softly... but still enough to send jolts of happy pain through her. She bit her underlip and raised her breasts higher to present them to Ventus, who leaned in to kiss them each.

"Yes... yess~ Goddess... I'm so horny for you~" Dasyra blurted out, unable to help herself from saying how she felt. The constant back and forth - the whipping and the kissing and touching. Pain and pleasure blurred, but always in her mind was the essence of Ventus' control over her and her joyful subservience to the deathknight, which was not going unnoticed.

The exchanges went on, the whipping getting marginally harder across her senstitive flesh, and then she was pulled down to give her mistress a kiss upon her phallus, where a glob of precum was swiftly snatched up by Dasyra's tongue and savored. The shaft was so hard, and Dasyra could practically feel what it would be like to have Ventus fucking her again, and maybe placing the dildo in another hole while she did so. Afterall, her orifices now had only one true purpose - to act as repositories for Ventus' seed. Her body must be completely remodeled to accept the deathknight's desires.

Practically reading her mind, Ventus spoke to how they both were clearly longing to make love once more, but she prolonged the sweet agony by making Dasyra promise to give another display of dark devotion.

"But my mind IS yours, mistress!" Dasrya rushed to say, and was greeted by more whips. More kisses. More unhallowed, orgasmic cries that reverberated off the dark, shadow and iceswept stones.

Dasyra's shackles were undone then. A riding crop placed in her hand, as though handing a child a very special toy. Dasyra looked down at it, felt the weight of it, gripping the handle tightly in her hand. She received her instructions and nodded.

Swiftly she brought the crop down against her thigh. Then again, for it didn't seem to produce the same effect that it had when Ventus did it. There... a soft mewl came from her lips as the pain bit home with the second strike. She shifted, and thwacked the other leg, then moved to whip her flank. She shifted again and tried the back - finding she couldn't get a proper angle at it with just the crop. She looked down at her breasts, which hadn't been healed yet and were going puffy across the areolas. She whipped her tits, and this felt nicer, fore it elicited a good amount of sensitive pain. She hissed and bit her lip as she whipped them again and again. Ventus shushed her and slowed her down.

Nodding, Dasyra smiled sheepishly at Ventus, then offered the handle back to the deathknight.

"I will hit myself more if you command me, but it is so much better when you do it, Mistress. The not knowing where you'll strike next, the inability to prepare... and you can strike me in other areas... would mistress please accept her slaves' request to have her pussy whipped?... If - if you would like to... I mean. It would probably h-hurt more and I'm so... uhgh... this is embarrassing. You must think I'm this completely insane, disgusting pervert of an elf."

Dasyra bit her lip harder and dropped her eyes, unable to meet Ventus' anymore. Still she offered the whip back and if it were taken, she would meekly turn about and bend over, placing her hands on the floor and spreading her legs to let Ventus have easy access to hit her dripping wet cunny.

If Ventus indulged her slave, she would find Dasyra incredibly sensitive and wet with each slap of the crop upon her pussy lips. Her body would shiver and quake, putting on a rather enjoyable display until the deathknight told her to stop and lie on her back, with her head upon Ventus' lap.

The candle was brought out and Dasyra swallowed out of habit, nodding to Ventus. She moaned cutely as the deathknight's hand curled inside of her now puffy and engorged pussy lips and toyed with her soaking sex.

"I want to be a good pain lover for you, Mistress!" Dasyra swore needfully, her turned on body putting truth to her oath. "I beg you for more pain! Please... please give it to me. And then... you'll see I'm devoted... and you can make love to me. I'm sorry. I'm a greedy slave. I'm so hungry for..." Her eyes turned to look at Ventus' glistening rod, and her poisoned tongue licked over her lips. There was a clearly unhinged, addicted look to her red eyes and a yearning in her haunting voice.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sexy Dominatrix Ventus
The Secret Dungeon

"More the haunting, yearning and delightfully agonizing sounds of want and pain intermingled." Ventus nodded at Dasyra, with her lust somewhat.. unleashed upon the trapped elf she got a bit more poetic in turn. The Deathknight smiled, more than anything at Dasyras presentation. "How wonderfully quick you learn." Ventus cooed, brushing her undead elfs cheek.

"I know you belong to me and yet, like holding a prized posession tight, I just wish to make you more so. She explained, then observed her pet.

"Interesting, you see, some get their pleasure from acting in devotion, debasing themselfs, you get your pleasure from having things done to you, by me,.. " Ventus tipped her chin, and grinned. "'tis fine, means none other can simply do this to do you.. hmnn your pussy whipped.. oh yes, you are a naughty pervert of an elf, and I will make you more such in due time." Ventus grinned, turning Dasyras insult into almost a praise, as she took the crop back.

Though the deathknight obliged, the riding crop whacking swift, not too hard whacks upon her elf-slaves puffy lips, whackings that had a subtone of slight splashing lewdness as Dasyra grew wetter, her mistress grinning lustfully.

"Oh sweet, sweet little slave-Dasyra, you should have told me of your desires before. I don't think you are an insane pervert yet, but I bet I could make you into one." Ventus grinned, pushing two fingers into Dasyras lips. "There are many kinds of slaves.. some wish to debase themselfs, as I daid, some wish just a taste of the lips, wish to kneel.. " Ventus fingers pumped into Dasyras mouth slowly, silencing her.

"You.. you wish to go mad with pain and pleasure, don't you?" She licked along Dasyras neck. "Don't worry.. that can be arranged. Just let me do whatever I desire to you.. and dream of my shaft." Ventus smirked and griped Dasyras hands, fastening small rings of ice around them, the same with Dasyras legs, small ancle chains that at first, seemed to not restrict her at all... "Personally, I'm a closer type, but to see your eyes mad with lust for me before you are finally allowed to indulge what you need, what you love, what you desire.. ..Ice Wall!" Ventus chanted, and below Dasyra, a triangle of Ice formed from the ground, with its edge in between Dasyras legs. With a sadistic coo Ventus then took the elfs hands, pulling her forward so that she was on all fours, the front of the ice shakles melting with the icy riding horse, putting her head on the same height as Ventus shaft, with the cool ice up to her chest. However, much more was yet to come, as Ventus also reached out to Dasyras legs, securing her, in a kneeling position upon the icy horse, with the rim digging right into her sex. As if that wasn't enough, Ventus grinned.. and slowly created a slight elevation, shaping the ice to look more like a real horse, with Dasyras hands attached to the neck, slowly rising higher, and putting pressure onto her pussy, that slowly opened and spread under theicy rim. "Do you like your little horsey? Don't worry.. it doesn't hurt much.. infact,w ith the living it would melt and fit to your contours ... of course, you don't have that worry. Well, actually, perhaps you have to.. the more you cum, the more liquid will freeze right ontop of your little horsey and push even deeper into you." She licked over Dasyras back.. who could turn to look at what was happening, but only if she didn't mind increasing the pressure upon her sex excessively.

If she turned, she found Ventus igniting the candle, a dangerous, lustful look in her eyes, the riding crop put aside for another toy.. "Oh, I almost forgot." She grinned, and shaped the horses head to be a.. quite realistically beautiful ice, statuette, before mock-asking. "Do you like your horsey? You know I could summon my horsey to..." Her hand wandered lower, cupping Dasyrs bottom. "Join your ride.. no no, don't answer just yet, we have to tickle your true self to the fore." Ventus grinned, presenting a small set of tiny pliers.. clamps? Connected by a silvery chain. Ventus cooed, kissing the elf left breast.. before clamping down upon the nipple, swiftly leading the chain over the neck of the horse, so that Dasyra couldn't pull up far without tugging on her own breast, as Ventus clamped down on her right nipple as well..

"The clamps will increase over time.. this is just the basic pain, that you are helpless to escape.. relax.. get used to it... and deliberate.. will I give you pleasure.. or pain.. does it matter for a lustful pervert like you?" Ventus brushed over Dasyras back in a calming, gentle gesture, only to follow it up with a whack of the riding crop. Then another whack, then she presented her cock before Dasyras lips.. not to suck, but just for a taste of the sweet, glistening precum. Before Dasyra had a chance to fully taste it, there would be a drop of hot, compared to the cold she sat upon, burning hot wax upon her back.. and if she strained, she'd realize that Ventus chains held her tight and any escape attempt just ended up with her rubbing herself tighet upon her 'torturers' contraption. Yet, before the heat upon her back could fully fade away, that sweet, delicious precum covered tip of mistress beautiful shaft was back at her lips, to tempt her, soothe her.. condition her. "Its alright to be a pervert.. its alright to go crazy for your mistress.. but you are not disgusting. You are beautiful, your helpless, lust and pain, its beautiful to me. So let it happen, let yourself fall into this lustful depravity and insanity. Lose yourself. Let me see your eyes filled with lustful devotion and nothing else. You are not Dasyra, not here, you are my slave, Dark Ranger, my black arrow who craves to do my bidding, through pleasure or pain." Ventus told her slave, mixing crop whippings of her bottom, her back, even her sex, with hot splashes of the wax, with gentle kisses and caresses, taking her time, telling Dasyra not to fight her lusts, rather to give into them, just as she'd give into her mistresses commands. "There there.. only a little more and you can service mistress.. finally serve mistress. You are such a lewd pervert already, enjoying the pain for mistress, good girl, embracing it, feeling good with it. Don't fight it, you can't fight it, slave, good girls don't fight against what their owners do to their bodies or minds and you don't want to fight, you want it to happen, because deep down you are a pervert, my pervert. Your mind is mine and I want it to be aglow with lustful, dirty fantasies for your mistress. Obey and embrace your masochism and subservience. Let yourself become that emberassing pervert of an elf for mistress." She went on with her treatment for what might have been minutes, might have been hours for all Dasyra could sense, bound and sensitive as she was, before finally leaning back for a moment, cooing.

"Don't let your morals or sanity hold you back, give yourself to servitude.. but how do you want to serve right now? Would you like me to teach you you are but a pet, humiliate you with the aid of my mighty steed? Or would you rather I play with your mind and addiction, let you feel how helpless you really are." Ventus grinned lustfully. "Or are you deep down such a naughty bride you want it all?"

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Fuckpuppies, Hound-Archon

Lior nodded at Xirce's conditions. It wasn't as if anyone would tolerate outright fighting; it hardly mattered that she'd be able to blind everyone in the room or heal someone up. The holy energy spilled out from her open palms and into the circle. Teal and gold veils of light ran through her fingers. When the circle had consumed its fill, Lior could feel herself reaching out to Sethie's plane, hoping to find a certain type of servant Kaila would appreciate. She'd always had a strange adoration of dogcock for reasons Lior was now sympathizing with. Simply because of the circle of course.

A silver light welled up from the ground, pooling in the air and forming the silhouette of a rather masculine figure with two tall ears on each side of its head. The light rolled off of the newly summoned Archon like mercury, disappearing back into the circle around them. Standing before them was a Hound Archon of Sethie. He regarded the surrounding women with an expression of disinterest before noticing Lior. There were a few tense moments between the divine sentinal and the priestess being fucked in most of her holes. Finally, the Archon knelt before Lior and in a low voice asked, "Why have I been called?"

Lior took a moment to assess herself, pushing the Akata's on and near her face back for the time being. "Well, my summon, I've summoned you to show Kaila, her-" She pointed at the Anti-Paladin. "How pleasurable submitting to Sethie can be. Preferably with an accompanying lesson in scripture." Lior's gaze had rediscovered its courage. She stared down the kneeling hound man until he stood.

"That is an acceptable demand. Consider it done Mistress." That last comment pulled a little on the corners of Lior's mouth. Such a wonderfully obedient summon. To think Kaila might share a fraction of his gallantry, Lior openly grinned as she went back to servicing the remaining two Akatas. The Archon walked over to Kaila and planted a hand on her shoulder pulling her towards the growing bulge in his loincloth. "There are two great pleasures in life tiefling. Serving your superior and directing your charges. You're about to become intimately acquainted with the former." There was a hint of a smile on his face as the loincloth shifted away to reveal a bright red canine pecker aimed at Kaila's lips. It seemed Sethie's touch had made its mark on even the most pure minds of her heavenly hosts.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila
Throne Room
Tag: Xirce, Lior, Asheroth

Kaila watches as the hound archon was summoned, smiling amusedly. What was her game exactly. To give her something she enjoyed in hopes she'd orgasm? Alright then.

"Get a good look, Asheroth. This is what holy servants of that faith look like. Justice? Honor? All tossed aside in the name of control and obedience. Like I said, they've more in common with devils than angels. Even the Inevitables are less tyrants. Admittedly way more boring though. Leave it to moral disinterested law to be utterly lacking in personality. Give me Proteans any day, even if they're bat shit fucking insane. Least they are not dull."

While it'd be cake walk to alter her own body to have no holes and mess with Lior's head and orders, she shrugged as the angel moved to push her down, following along. "Frankly, you're just lucky that I had to work so hard to save everyone long enough for Lady Xirce to finish the job, or else I would be teaching you what obedience is, summon. But oh by all means. Let's get you ready. Least you're moderately endowed. It's no glabresu."

With a confident smirk, she gave his shaft a nuzzle, before licking up along it, hands cupping his balls as she worked. "I don't need your direction, angel. You think I've never had my way with hound archons, fallen or otherwise? Playing with the dimensions and those who hop them is one of my favored past times. And I love what I do. So get ready to howl. And maybe if you're good enough, I'll join in. But after the attentions of succubi and such... I don't think you have it in you to get wild enough to keep up. You're still busy pretending that rules and order actually are what you care about when really you just want to damn the consequences and claim all these bitches around you to make your own pack. But you won't because you're too scared of your superiors. Too broken in."

She took him into her mouth and began to suck and lick before deep throating him with a smirk, working determinedly, teasing along where his knot would swell with her tongue, eyes on his, smoky with lust and a challenge, to prove he was an alpha, and not just some trained lap dog playing pretend.

Kaila also idly and curiously decided to experiment with the circle a bit, seeing if she could seed some demonic energies into the archon as well, and see if she couldn't get what she wanted. After all, even if she lost, watching Lior's face after she corrupted one of her divine servants before the cleric's eyes, make a busty demonic hound herm of sorts to ravish them all... Oh that would be well worth the possibility of herself altering to be even better at servicing canines. Besides. That'd be fun anyways. Plus the chance of the summon turning on Lior and her getting stuck between the two of them could be delicious. Assuming this all worked anyways.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

While at it, keep in mind that Lior still has a command for Asheroth in her revenge round." Xirce nodded. Even disguised as twisted angel as she was with her shapechange she wasn't too comfortable with a hound archon up close.. all too orderly. She reconsidered her little game, perhaps having the girls prove which one of them could dominate her the best and just make a gut decision on who'd be in charge, but for now she wanted to see how things played out.

"Oh and yeah, missplay on your end Lior, hadn't you noticed that Kailas handler literally transforms into a doggie half the time?"

Kaila gets the impression that trying to manipulate the circle could well backfire on her if she was found out, or perhaps even if she wasn't.. the circle already hummed with instable, powerful magic. It was up to her if she wanted to risk this.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Fuckpuppies, Hound-Archon

"Is it my fault I'm trying to make it fun for Kaila? Besides, I thought this was a game right Kaila? No hard feelings~" She didn't have to tell them she just wanted some more backup from Sethie. At least she'd have some time before having to deal with Kaila. If things kept up, she'd be plastered between Asheroth and herself in the next round. That would be the perfect time to end things. Meantime, she had to come up with another command for the beautiful paladin. Something that would help her defeat their mutual enemy and currently the greatest danger to their free will and sanity.

"Asheroth, you gave me an iron will and I fully intend to return the favor. I command you to grow a 'holy rod' whose sole purpose is to purify and mark those of the darkness. Jacking it off or fucking are both acceptable ways to pray now I suppose." There we go. Suitably lewd, but with a holy slant to undermine Kaila's control. Speaking of, Lior jacked off the final cock in her grip, letting it rain down another few thick spurts over her hair and face, releasing her and the Akatas from the command. Lior couldn't help but wonder as she wiped the blue seed off her face. How holy would the circle actually make it? It would be all the more interesting if Asheroth ended up with an actually blessed cock. She'd never have to worry about losing her holy icon again among other things.

The Archon was surprised at Kaila's willingness but gave no complaint. Her comments earned a different response however. His lips pulled back to show a mouth full of polished fangs. He reached down and took a handful of Kaila's hair, not yanking or pulling too hard, any movements would be met with an equal amount of force in the opposite direction. "Do you think duty isn't satisfaction enough? You speak as though you are little more than than a beast and entreat me to act the same-" He sniffs the air a moment. "You reek of demons. No wonder you are so debased. Devils are bad but your kind are truly the enemy." He pulled tight on her hair a moment, only to release her a moment later. "Lick demon. Prove you have some place in this world after all. You must serve before you can be serviced."