BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra the Slave
The Secret Dungeon
Tag: Mistress Ventus

"Hnn, nngh... I could not be... ngghh, more yours, Mistress! I -- ah! s-swear it!" Dasyra shifted and moaned further under her mistress' flogging, her facial cheeks red from her embarassment as her true, lewd nature was lain bare and exposed before the proud and noble death knight. Meanwhile her asscheeks were being turned red from the continuous beating and smacking and whipping they were receiving, with each fall of the crop sending a spike of pleasure intermingled with pain and the associated high of embarrassed surrender subsuming her.

To have Ventus praise her for her lewdness and perversity was oddly gratifying, and encouraged the newly undead elf to howl more appreciatively as her pussy lips felt the deathknight's lash next, the wet impact demonstrating the dark ranger's pitiful, burgeoning feelings of a pain slut.

"M-mad? With pain and -ah!- pleasure~~" Dasyra closed her eyes and crooned as Ventus' fingers slipped easily into her honey-filled hole. She bucked her hips slowly, rolling them into the fingers to accentuate their touch. She wanted to speak more, but Ventus' fingers then entered her mouth, silencing her as she instinctively suckled upon her new wife's digits.

Dasyra was of no mind to argue with allowing Ventus to have her way, nor to reject the mental image of the death knight's proud, throbbing cock, and how it would feel or taste inside of her.

Quickly after that, Ventus formed rings of ice around her limbs and summoned for her a triangle sex horse made of ice. She was forced into a position on all fours, bound to the ice of the horse with her pussy and chest.

It at first seemed like Ventus' cock was leveled at her mouth and she opened up her lips and licked out with her tongue, but the mistress had moved away, to do her own licking along Dasyra's blue-tinted back.

Her wet cunny immediately felt stuck in place as her juices froze against the ice. It was uncomfortable, and her tender flesh was feeling the bite of the cold magic, even though she was undead and resistant to such things.

"Y-your horsey?" Dasyra asked, confused. Her mind was overwhelmed by all that had happened in such a short period of time. She gulped. With eternity before them both, the dark ranger, even in her sex addled mind, wondered if they weren't spreading the new experiences out enough? Or was it simply that Ventus was missing all of her old favorite activities from long ago?

Then the deathknight brought out a new addition to her apparently bottomless repetoire of sadistic toys. The nipple clamps made her wince and cry out - but with far more pleasure in her voice than pain. Her nipples were sensitive, and the somewhat harsh treatment of them was driving her wild. She doubted she would have wanted much more pain there, but what she felt now, being bound by them was just right. Maybe Ventus would make her pierce them one day and adorn her with pretty rings or jewelry to wear on them?

Now Ventus began to whip her ass and thighs again, eliciting further honeyed cries from her dark ranger slave. The cock was proffered before the hungry cumslave once more, giving Dasyra a chance to have a taste once again, before the surprising heat of hot wax dripped and splattered onto her back, causing her whole form to curl and twist, putting pressure on both her cunny and her nipples from where they were attached or frozen against the horse contraption.

"Yeeaaghh! Ohahhhuuuuu.. Nnnh... hnnh... Sss so good. Hurts... but it's nice. I like how it cools on me. Haah~~"

More dripping hot wax fell, along with the riding crop upon her flesh and Dasyra continued to moan and take the occassional lick of her mistress' precum. As this happened, she took on the instructions that the mistress gave her. In here there was no Ventus or Dasyra, there was only Mistress and her slave. These roles simplified things and comforted the slave, giving her a clarity of purpose. She would be a good girl. A good slave. She would please mistress with her lewdness. As such, Dasyra's moans became more and more perverted.

Time passed on, and the slave acted more and more how she perceived the mistress desired - until it no longer was an act. The slave swiftly let the pleasure and pain wash over her. Her red eyes rolled back and her tongue started to loll out to the side as the stimulation drove her temporarily over the edge. She drooled her poisonous saliva and mumbled soft oaths of obedience and devotion that became unintelligible in the midst of her pleasure. It wasn't until Ventus relented for a moment that Dasyra was able to take a small break and recover her mind and remember who she was beyond just a recipient of Ventus' desires.

She let her body be still and her mind clear as she turned Ventus' latest options over in her head. When at last she spoke, it was with a strength that belied the game of Mistress and slave that they had been playing up to this point.

"My morals are the truth of my servitude to you. My insanity is the rejection of all worlds, for this room is my everywhere, so long as you reside with me, Mistress mine. The past and the future are gone, I reject such imposters. There is only the present anymore. I am your pet. I am humiliated by your steed. I am toyed and played with and addicted to you, helpless and bound and broken and in being such I am truly whole and empowered.

"Mistress. I want all of you. And confidently I will say that I SHALL have all of you. Every perversion you wish upon me, shall happen. Do you not see it yet, my beautiful, most adored mistress? My love. My wife. All mistresses, bound in the love of Evening Glory, are conquered by their slaves."

Dasyra let out one of her newly acquired, unhinged echoing giggles that ricocheted from the shadows and walls as though she were one with the room itself.

"So let us not rush the experience. All these things shall come to pass. The true pain you give me, that hurts more than any lash, is to deny me of your body. Mistress, make love to me. I beg of you. This room is not going anywhere and neither am I. I am your insane, pain-loving, perverted slave wife. I will be cross with you if you do not show me all that your promise - but I beg you to let my breaking in be a longer process. Mmmm... let me savour each wonderful new degradation, just as you savour them as well. This is our story now. Will you not take me again, as you desire, as we both desire? These bonds are only illusions, the true chains that bind me to you are already in place."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sexy Dominatrix Ventus
The Secret Dungeon
Tag: Dasyra

"Let's see about that." Ventus grinned, and, while at it, gave Dasyra a soft spanking to teach her about talking back to mistress. "Hmnn.. such a subservient, masochistic little slave, you should be honored to be allowed to devote yourself so fully to your mistress." Ventus cooed, with more of a dirty than a nasty edge to her tone as she seemed to struggle maintaining her.. focus rather than touching herself with the lustful elf-slave before her.

"Pfeww.. " She exhaled, lustfully observing her slave and, surely, if she had still been alive at this point, she would have panted a little, or even a lot. As it was, she merely took in the joyous sight of her slave devoting herself. She listened to Dasyra, chuckling, momentarily.

"Ahaha.. well, I am a little pent up, am I not? I apologize for going a little wild, though I hade planned to tease and stop soon.. to teach you how powerless you are to stop the pleasure.. now you make me seem as if I oblige your request, listen to your reasons.. and a proper mistress should do no less." The Deathknight mused, exhaling, waving her hands.. the ice-sculpture under Dasyra cracking, becoming more like snow out of which the Deathknight could easily pull her entrapped painslave, nibbling on her neck softly as she unclasped the nipple clamps, putting them aside.

"Oh, and yet such poetic words you speak.. truly magnificent, you could argue with an elven scholar of old. As is.." She smirked, gripping Dasyra tightly, letting her negative energy flow into her form once more, restoring her...

"You speak true. I have decades to paint you in the colors most beautiful upon your flesh and soul and truly, like a perfect masterpiece, I shall begin crafting anew on the oldest of my workings once finished completely.. don't worry, the millenia will not be long.. not with you at my feet and by my side, but I think this was a good taste, it is your wedding night and you do deserve to remember it, as much as we lie about our past, it does dictate where we stand here and now." Ventus nodded, standing above Dasyra, her cock looking painfully erect at this point, dark veins pulsating powerfully along its length.

"No more degradation and perversions for you.. until you earned them." Ventus grinned, triumphantly, presenting her.. rewards. "Now, let me.. calm for just a moment and .. indulge a few words.. yes, here I am your mistress.. which means I can praise you and speak of romance if I so desire.

We are truly lucky, aren't we? Like the pyromaniac finding a piece of wood that craves to burn, but ever lasting. You understand submission as I dominance. A slaves purpose is the pleasure of their owner.. but a true masters purpose is not so different. You belong to me. You will follow my will, but at the same time, my body is yours to worship. Mine eyes are your forms to capture, mine eyes your beautiful haunted moans to listen. It's not that I wish to inflict pain upon you.. its that I wish to see you lose the struggle against your own instincts of pain under my dominion time and time again, turning this most basic of responses into the direct opposite."
Ventus inhaled deeply as her voice broke a little.. while she didn't need to breathe, it was hard to speak without air, sometimes she forgot that. She grinned, and returned the toys of hers to her collection, wax candle blown out and put aside, crop exchanged for a silken whip that looked .. harmless compared to what had just happened.

"I will take you again, as you desire.. as we desire, but now, this too is part of what you desire now.. my poor, addicted painslave. It's not that you need it, but it feels so good, does it not? I gave this to you, of course I shall satisfy it. But now.. enough of this. Attend me. Slather my shaft with your life draining kisses, let me taste the expertise of your mouth and when you please me well, I shall reward you with a gentle touch of pain, to complete your lesson. But don't invest all of your dedication into your mouth.. once you properly teased me I want you to lay down before me, present yourself, ready, eager for the taking... as much as I love your sweet lips upon my shaft, as much do I adore tinting your beautiful voice with lusts, my love." Ventus cooed, leaning down and caressing a hand along Dasyras cheek, unable to contain her loving desire for the fellow elf for a precious moment, her fingers playing over, encouraging Dasyras lips, though her shaft pulsated insistantly and she quickly withdrew to let her wife continue.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila
Throne Room
Tag: Lior, Xirce, Asheroth.

Kaila rolls her eyes a bit at the hound archon. She was a bit disappointed she couldn't manually corrupt him, but it wasn't worth risking herself on it as she licked and took him in his mouth.

At him grabbing her hair and badgering on she just gave him an amused look. Sure, order her to do what she was gonna do anyways. Whatever it took to make him feel like he actually had a say in this.

She glanced over at the idea of Asheroth getting a "blessed" cock. Blessed by Nocticula evidently heh. Shadow cock.

Regardless she kept up her work, putting her years of experience servicing canines to work, working around the knot as she took it in deep with ease, smirking amusedly as she dove in. Him grasping her hair was annoying but frankly she didn't care. He had to sit there and take it and he could pretend he was in charge all he liked. She wouldn't let HIM stop!

Course, at this rate she might get bored. Frankly, if he wasn't going to rut her... She glanced at Xirce. Surely it was just as boring for her too. Maybe she could galvanize him a bit. That or smack Lior a bit for summoning someone boring. She'd be fine with either.

Either way she played with the Archon's balls, trying to work him to a climax so she could get down to the real fun already and maybe get him to actually put some effort in. Nothing worse than a listless lover. And by her rather depraved standards, this counted.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom
Tag: Asheroth, Kaila, Lior

Xirce crossed her arms and exhaled, for a brief moment, then she shrugged, a quick adapting nature. "Lesson one, and I bet even Ventus could tell ya that, and she has less sex in a century than I in a month.." Xirce shook her head at the three..

"All of ya wanna be in charge, but none of you got what it takes. To be in charge of others doesn't mean overwhelming them with perversions, Kaila. Doesn't mean forcefully pushing them under your beliefs, Lior, certainly doesn't mean taking care of them and hoping they'll appreciate it lots, Ashy." Xirce explained.

"As Lior thinks up her round two command, go ahead lazybum, first lesson about seduction from THE Amazing Xirce.. frankly, you should pay me my..fee later..
To control others you need to -not- think about yourself first.
Sounds counterintuitive, and well, it is, you do want them to do what you want, but unless they already want to do just that you are S-o-o-l, and that doesn't stand for the sun. Similiarly, if you just use this challenge to humiliate your opponent you will get to do that.. and then you will lose and be your betters little slut.
What does Lior want?"
Xirce subtly caressed along her steeled, fallen angel like demonic body, taking a strong, no nonsense stance that made Lior almost want to shout out the answer as the stern Succubus eyes rested upon her. "What does Kaila want?" Xirce added, relieving the pressure of her presence from Lior and giving Kaila a more lustful, feral snarl, grinning before looking on. "What does Ashy want?" She shrugged, giving the paladin an innocent look.

"If you can't answer these questions about your opponents you better find out quickly. Seduction is about taking what you want, and putting it in between two nice juicy slices of what they want and then feeding it to them, even if you have to compromise. Else, all you're getting is some short lived feelings of dominance and superiority, but losing the game with your bruteforce methods alone. To give you an example." Xirce raises a finger.
"I never said it was against the rules to simply command each other to tell you what would make them climax and submit to you." Of course, now Asheroth was in the middle, so giving this away wouldn't spoil the round.

"Ugh, listen to me, ya got me all preachy, not that I'm not awesome at it, but I'm a demon, preaching makes me itchy." Xirce nodded after her brief rant.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Bedroom
Tag: Vel

"B-Because I have to give a damn. And I am strong. I'm not saying that you aren't strong. But... n-not everyone wants to be just like you. And angels do know a lot about hardship, despite what you might think Vel. N-Not all of them are as sweet and gentle as you think. And... happiness is a good thing. It helps... t-to keep morale up, when times are harsh. You don't want people to just be m-miserable all the time, else they can't be productive, or do m-much of anything," Lena told Vel, in between her moans, squirming about beneath Vel as the snakelike hair pushed into her slit again, while her nipples were suckled on by Vel's nipple mouths.

"I... I'm happy how my body is now... Vel.... T-Thank you very much. W-Why can't you just let it be?" Lena said after Vel was through talking, unable to help but return the aggressive kiss that Vel gave her, her body extremely horny, but her mind not broken yet. "P-Plus I doubt lady Xirce would be very pleased if you broke me to the point that I had no usefulness to her aside from being a breeder. If you really want me to give in... and do it willingly.... T-Then give me a helluva good reason to do so, other than just because you said so, or because you'll make me. You're asking me to abandon everything I am, everything I ever wanted to be, to be something I had never considered, nor wanted before. But you don't think I'm strong, I'll show you strength," Lena said, narrowing her eyes slightly, before something within her snapped, and she up and suddenly bucked her hips mightily, growling as she did.

( )

Lena bucked her hips and raised up with a surge of strength and despire Vel's nipples still suckling hard on her own, Lena would roughly grab the Quasit and roll her over onto her back with a slightly angered look in her eyes. "Now it's time for me to return the favor, Vel," Lena growled softly, before spearing her cock into Vel's tight pussy, impaling the Quasit with her large thick cock.

Vel would see a spark of anger behind Lena's eyes, that grew to be a little more than just anger, there was both anger and lust in them. Lena pulled her body back from Vel until her nipples were released from Vel's, where she'd quickly roll the Quasit over onto her belly with her ass high in the air. "Remember this position, Vel? It's the same one you rutted me in before, in the illithid stronghold. I think it's only proper that I give it to you, the same way you gave it to me," Lena whispered in Vel's ear, before rearing her hips back while roughly holding a handful of Vel's snakelike hair in one hand, and pinned Vel's right arm down against the small of her back with her other hand, and slammed her hips roughly down into Vel's ass, slapping her balls against the Quasit's clit as she buried her cock in as deeply as it would go, and then she pulled her hips back, and repeated the process, leaning down over Vel and aggressively kissing Vel back, the same way she'd done to Lena not long before. "I'm going to enjoy myself for a while, and show you just how strong I really am, my little slutty quasit. I know you really just want to be my lover, else you wouldn't be tempting me, teasing me so. You only had to ask, Vel. Despite being celestial blooded... I am... finding myself quite open to the idea, to a point," Lena went on to whisper in Vel's ear, biting her earlobe and tugging on it, before sucking on Vel's neck and leaving a hickey.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: Lior, Kaila, Xirce

Asheroth wasn't expecting this much summoning to happen, almost all of the turns thus far have been used solely to bring more creatures to have their way with the participants. To be honest, she felt a bit let out considering her complete lack of summoning abilities, but... was that necessarily bad? In her opinion, it was almost always better to do something yourself rather than getting someone else to do it and she was about to prove her point.

Her mind was still on Lior, her carnal needs starting to get the better of her. With the collar's effects and Lior's command, Asheroth wanted nothing more than to fuck the Cleric Raw, and her most recent command gave her just the means to do so.

Stripping her armor with utmost speed, she pounced to Lior like a save animal, positioning herself on top of her, holding her down to the ground. "I command you to not be able to orgasm, unless caused by me." The Paladin says with a grin, shooting forward to meet her lips with her own.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

"Aand that command is denied." Xirce wiggled her finger. "First one was a bit cheeky but borderline acceptable, not naughty enough but, willing to let things slide, because I am the great, the merciful Xirce! This one however, why, I get the feeling you want to be Liors slut, good to know. Also, you command the one to your side.. so frankly, I feel like punishing you for not listening to the rules and being a bit too cheeky.

Lior, seems the paladin wants to be yours."
Xirce waved two fingers almost theatrallically, the runes on the circle lighting up briefly. "So how about you give her another one to show your gratitude for her devotion, then we shall see if she learned her lesson and properly orders Kaila about.. or if she simply drops out, and drops to her knees before you." Xirce smirked. "I mean, hey, if you want to be the holy Martyr for 'lil Lior go right ahead, but stop trying to speak up in your mistress place, unless she tells you to."

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens
Tag: Kaila, Asheroth, Xirce, Hound-Archon

Oh my, Lior caught her breath. Even more so than the alien dogs, the prospect of Asheroth jumping her and giving her a pounding gave her quite the start. She couldn't deny it turned her on a bit as well. It seems all her teasing was getting poor Asheroth just too pent up. Lior felt a little bad about teasing and encouraging her so much, she never expected Asheroth to have the hots for her as much as she did. Still, if they were to go at it, it would be on Lior's terms. She needed to set a precedent and she wasn't be the kind of mistress that you jumped when you needed to get off. That sounded more like Xirce's shtick.

"Sit back and enjoy. If that's not specific enough, lets up your sensitivity and keep you from turning the tables while I'm taking care of you~" Lior went up to Asheroth's face, pulling her by the collar into a small kiss, then another on her bottom lip, continuing down her neck to her collar bone. Her hands trailed after outlining Asheroth's vibrant curves. Her hands stopped at her hips, as did Lior. She took a good long look at the... two cocks? How was Lior supposed to know she already had one when she gave the command! Oh well, more to work with she supposed. She hesitated over the upper cock, gently breathing on it as she hesitated. Her left hand found Asheroth's slit while the other rested on her lower cock, the thumb on the tip of the glans. Lior had never actually done this of her own accord down here. For the glory of Sethie, she'd show Asheroth how nice working under Lior could be. With one hand gently teasing at Asheroth's clit, another stroking the shaft of the lower cock, she brought the tip of the cock into her mouth. She'd had a lot of practice at fellatio by now much to her chagrin. She let it pop out of her lips and planted another kiss on the tip.

"See? Your passions would be better indulged serving me but don't take my word for it-" She took the head of the shaft into her mouth, letting it press farther and farther in until it had reached the back of her throat. She let it sit there for a few moments before coughing lightly and pulling off of it slowly. "We could do great things you and I, Asheroth. Think about it." She gave her a wink before continuing. "Oh! And don't let me stop you, go ahead with your next command." Was this what Xirce meant when she said to compromise?

Kaila's experience and efforts paid off in the form of a veritable stream of pre dribbling off the tip of the cock onto her hair and forehead as she worked the knot. He grunted in approval. "There, now you can use your mouth." He ruffled her hair, making sure to rub the pre in as he did. "Heh, good girl."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The Secret Dungeon
Tag: Ventus

Dasyra took the soft spanks meant to 'punish' her for talking back with an appreciatively acted out series of oohs and ahhs, playing her natural part in the story the pair of them were imagining for each other. The dark ranger had placed her trust in her devoted mistress and had no choice but to continue to extend that trust to her through her absolute surrender, but that didn't mean that she had to lose her whole personality while doing so. Choosing her timing, she wanted to be playful and give Ventus the occasional excuse to be the mistress who had to put the uppity slave in her place.

And naturally, the romantic in the ranger wanted a way for her to be close to Ventus without the need for playing Mistress and slave all the time. She supposed that this was the reason for this room. It had felt so good to feel the pain and lose herself in this dark space, but just because she was undead didn't mean she had to fear the light and the memories of romance.

"No apology needed, mistress. I like it when you go wild. But you must leave enough of my mind working so that I can perform my other duties as well - such as being your lover, your ranger, your assassin, your maid, your doting pet, and occasionally just someone to chat to and sing old elven songs with while braiding each others' hair." She winked at her mistress with a silly but cute smile that was at odds with her current fearsome undead appearance.

"Ahnn... oh mistress. Your kisses feel so nice. So soft on my skin. And after those lashes, it makes them feel all the more tender. Tee hee~" Dasyra giggled as Ventus proceeded to heal her form with negative energy, letting the dark energies reknit her, and strengthen her. She quieted down though as Ventus complimented her poetic words. She smiled and once released from the ice horse and the clamps she kissed along Ventus' hands and legs and then knelt down to gently kiss her mistress' feet as well, still playing the part of a doting, obedient slave - which she was.

"Silly mistress. You have perverted me. You cannot unpervert me. I quite enjoy degrading myself before you on my own time. You won't mind if I do so, right? It feels nice to know you're looking down on me and getting hard, thinking of the things you want to do my body. That is my power over you - to make you wish to give me pain. You'll be addicted to giving it to me. Horny mistress~ Is your slave wife doing a nice job tempting you on your wedding night? You're right, your body IS mine to worship. You must be ready to accept what you've done to me. You've made me into a creature that shall eternally obessesssssss over you..."

Her long tongue flickered out at the end of this sentence, punctuating the permanent change that had overcome the elf.

"I will lose to you every night and day from here to eternity, and in doing so, oh mighty death knight, I will defeat you each and every time. Yesss... defeat you and save you. You see your cock... mmhmm... this is my cock to suck and fuck and drink yummy cum from. Others might see what I do as humiliating... but I would rather nothing else." She cooed and took the pulsing shaft in her cool grip, beginning to work it slowly but firmly.

"Mmm... yes. Mistress taking me again~ Let me show mistress just how a slave can turn her into a quivering lustful sadist Ufufufu..."

With that Dasrya took Ventus' shaft into her mouth and began to suck noisily, wetly, letting her thick saliva coat the shaft thoroughly to make it nice and lubricated. Then once that had been accomplished, the undead elf, who no longer required a gag reflex, shoved her lips down along the shaft until she reached the base of Ventus' pelvic mound and had lodged her mistress' tip snugly into her mid throat. There she used her swallowing muscles to send sensations through the buried glans while her sinuous snake-like tongue formed a U along the underside of the mistress' cock and then slipped out to curl around the heavy, semen swelled balls, which she cupped with her tongue, still snaking it further and further between the mistress' legs.

She giggled, and the voices from the shadows made her giggle sound as if she didn't have anything in her mouth. The room reverberating as though it were Ventus who were caught in a trap of Dasyra's design.

Her tongue swirled and then thrust upward, beyond the back of her testes and into the unsuspecting pucker that had yet to be threatened by Dasyra's newly freed appendage. The tongue impaled Ventus through her ass, loosening up her anal ring and licking against her sensitive inner flesh. As she did this, Dasyra's hands clasped Ventus' butt cheeks possessively, her fingers kneading through the soft, toned flesh, clutching it and spreading them apart.

Then she began to bob her head, her u-shaped tongue and upper lip tightly forming a slick ring with which to massage the throbbing cock while the rest of her tongue cupped and coated Ventus' balls and the inner walls and ring of her mistress' tight rear hole. If and when Ventus' whole body stiffened at the intrusion, Dasyra would chuckle lustfully, and let the sound echo around the room.

Then, as if to save that for later and bring this amazing display of lingual and oral mastery under control, Dasyra withdrew herself completely away from Ventus' now well polished loins and orifice, still dripping with her venomous saliva.

She grinned and bit her lip, lying on her back and spreading her legs, her fingers splaying out in V's to make her pussy open, wet and ready for Ventus' entry.

"Admit it, mistress. You want more of that, and you'll just have to fuck your perverted pain slave silly to get it.~ Mmhnnh..."

Her body was now lewdly displayed on the floor at Ventus' feet, willing and perhaps insanely into the idea of being filled with Ventus' seed at this moment.

"And remember, if I'm being a naughty slave, you'll just have to punish me suitably next time too~"

Last edited:

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost

Asheroth gives into her primal lusts and orgasms.

(Don't want to hold things up any longer.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sexy Dominatrix Ventus
The Secret Dungeon
Tag: Dasyra

Ventus toyed with her bride with a calm, but lustful smile, before answering: "Oh don't worry, 'tis not just your body I desire, I want to own your thoughts, your soul, your love, I'd not deprive myself of any." She nodded, with her negative energy infused hands caressing along the elfs back. She raised her brow a bit at Dasyras attendance, cooing under the kisses, slightly biting her lips at the sight of the shadow-elf at her feet.

"Hooh.. very well then.. I look forward to you suprising me with new ways of presenting yourself lustfully before me. If you wish to humble yourself to serve me go ahead.. I'll just find you all the more beautiful as you do such. And trust me, I'll give you quite a lot of things." The dark knight cooed, watching Dasyras lustful presentation and her tongue flicking out with a small bite of her own lips. "Hmnn.. you can accuse me of many things, but not of fearing my.. responsibilities." She grinned.

"Haaah.. ahmnn...." Ventus cooed and moaned when Dasyra reached out to stroke and work on her already hard and pulsatin shaft with a painful slowness, inhaling sharply as the lines between exactly who was in control became a little blurred, as she leaned forward, enticed by Dasyras.. display. "You truly are an.. intersting one." She moaned out, cooing as precum drooled from the shaft in rythm with her brides stroking, only to be suckled up into her mouth.

Dasyra could feel the Deathknights shaft pulsate with unholy energy, cum and saliva, both deadly to the living but delicious to the undead mixing as Ventus cooed out a lustful moan, her shaft fully trapped in Dasyras throat, twitching eagerly, insistantly as she felt the elfs slender but unnatural tongue coil out to... "G.. giaaah!" Ventus screamed out as Dasyras tongue poked at and prodded at her backdoor, tensing for a moment.. only to let her body relax, easing up, the tip of her tongue actually hanging out of the corner of her mouth in a lustfully-distracted expression.. though Dasyra knew to withdraw, just at the height of teasing her mistress.. who exhaled again, finally, blinking for a brief moment, before focusing slightly lust-clouded eyes upon the elf.

"Haah.. you naughty, naughty girl... well, you did as I commanded you.. haah.. certainly." Ventus shook her head, mirthfully.

"Cheeky little slave.. but yes, I do want more of that.." She smirked, then snapped her more gentle whip, only to coil it around Dasyras neck. It wasn't that she needed to, considering the collar, the only clothing Dasyra wore right now, nor did she need to restrain the elf.. but she wanted to, holding the whip in firm grasp, so that the elf, even if she suddenly wanted to, couldn't escape, as Ventus crouched down above her, painfully erect.

"You are a naughty slave, being so teasing and uppity with mistress, but somehow I suspect that punishing you would just encourage that." The Deathknight grinned and positioned her, for her frame certainly large shaft at Dasyras eagerly presented sex, her powerful body lining up briefly, before thrusting deep into the eager wetness before her, moaning out. "Haaah yess.. feels so.. hmnn.. Well if you get me addicted to this, I'll make sure your flower shall be intimately and addictively aquainted with my shaft... but enough of this, time to fill you with your unlifes essence.. haaah.." Ventus moaned, withdrawing just a little, before pushing ever deeper into her elf, not holding anything back, her well-teased shaft twitching powerfully, spreading her precum to ease the taking of her lustful elf-slave.

Ventus, meanwhile smirked down upon Dasyra, with the whip gripping her throat tight.. another advantage of her undead nature was that she couldn't be chocked.. though she certainly felt the sensation of Ventus clearly putting her in her place.. and leaning down, gently kissing her lips as she did, moaning with need and sighing as her body tensed, pushing into the rangers womb and unleashing her cold, thick cum deep within her, while the whip pulled Dasyra up, into the kiss, with her soft frame against Ventus muscular abdomen and soft breasts, her lips force upon her lovers, before the deathknights arm came around, holding her, whilest the whip disentangled itself, Ventus cooing. "Now then.. ... haah.. once I'm done filling your sweet, tight sex, how about we dress you up as befitting my dark huntress?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Throne Room
Tag: Asheroth, Lior, Xirce

Kaila grumbled a bit as Asheroth orgasmed on the spot. Damn it. The one thing she DIDN'T want to happen. Having the paladin now obsessed with bringing her down? Worst possible situation. Now she'd have to constantly be on guard with her AND Lior whether she won or not.

The Hound archon pulling out and dribbling his pre on her made her roll her eyes. "Appreciate it, as I need a moment to give orders, but you're going right back in after. And then we can see if you actually have it in you to entertain me. Cus I'm not very impressed so far."

She still needed the hound archon to finish in her mouth, before she could have her other holes do the same, as ordered. But meantime...

"With all due respect, Lady Xirce, you also said if it was boring you'd probably change it. And that sounds pretty boring. Also, the Akata's were for being interrupted earlier over punishing the slave for her misbehavior. I'm settled with that now. I'm not that interested in having them as subs anyways. They are not even mine to begin with, Lior's Ventus' and I think Asheroth said she is too. I'm supposed to be training Lior into a form Ventus wants. Whatever that is anyways. Sure as hell wasn't given instructions but I'm thinking slutty, subby and dead given how she was in the harem trap. I'm no necromancer though. In any case, Asheroth wants to undermine me now, Lior wants to make everyone obey her goddess and I am not risking Nocticula's wrath over that. Not to mention her goddess sounds boring as hell. And me, well... In any case, Lior, why don't you go worship that idol to your goddess like you clearly crave to do until she get's off hm? whil still sucking off Asheroth."

Kaila gestured to Xirce in her form, having noted how Lior had been looking at her earlier. Some part of her felt a heavy twinge of jealousy at that, but it wasn't like Lior had a hope of taking control of her. And when the time came, Kaila would have Xirce serving her. So it didn't matter if someone else serviced her first. Still, that she had to go this far made her want to hurt something.

She looked at the hound archon with a predatory smirk. "Now that that is done... I'm done playing with you and your rules. You wanna be top dog? Well you can't act like it, so... I'm taking what I want out of you." Kaila lunged forward at speared her maw onto his cock, aggressively fellating him, uncaring if he tugged or grabbed at her hair. If anything, the rough treatment would just encourage her, she was used to it. He had to orgasm in each of her holes and she would make him. No more beating around the bush. She'd spent most her life being hammered by demons of all sizes and shapes. To her, this was just par for the course.

Vel
Bedroom
Tag: Lena

Vel laughs. "Just like me? Of course not, I want them to be themselves! And if they are weak I will be my self and use them. And if they are strong, they will use me! That's what life is! You can pretend otherwise but the strong rule and the weak serve. There's many kinds of strength but either way. And sweet or gentle? I never thought angels are sweet or gentle. They murder and slaughter, just they do it against those they deem valid targets. Ever consider how many lives end that they could stop because it doesn't fit into their "big picture?" sure, they can't save everyone. But the fact remains, to an angel, a mortal death might almost be preferable because they will eventually apotheosizes into an angel. The real diffrence between us and them is we're honest. We don't pretend that things would be diffrent if everyone was like us. Life is hard, harsh, vicious. We just act like it does. Angels meanwhile pretend that if everyone not like them was gone it'd be sooo much better. Please. When evil fights evil, we just disagree. When good fights good, they have to spend time claiming the other is no true good! The fact you need to put up barriers and such to make it okay says plenty. You guys need us to be your villains. But we don't need you."

Vel laughs as she smirked at Lena. "Just a breeder? Oh dear, you're too used to thinking in mortal confines. Breeding can be a weapon. Your form can be oh so more elaborate than this, and we don't much care about your rules of logic or physics. Trust me. I'm not so wasteful to have you be JUST for breeding. If it was me, I'd make your breeding part of your combat and utility abilities."

Vel kept thrusting, before gasping in surprise as she was shoved over suddenly and thrust into by the growly thrusty Lena. Still, she smirked up at her, looking amused.

"So aggresive. That's better. But your girlfriend? Oh my sweet child, you don't get it. But go on, rut the slutty demon, hm? Bury in, plant your celestial spunk in her womb, breed even more demons into the world. I don't need to fight you. Because no matter what you do, I've already won. You know that deep down. You can't help but imagine your demonic children servicing you, of making your family your breeders. I don't need to be your girlfriend because you're already mine. Why else would you be doing this instead of killing me, a pinnacle of evil, and escaping? For all your talk about how much better the celestials are you can't help but get excited at tainting it. You want to despoil me, them, and everything. You'll be kind and firm and do it for their own good but it's because you want it. You want to feel them wrapped around you, you want to control them, want to see them swell because you made them do it. You want to embrace the darkness even more. And you'll submit to me because you know that I have the experience and skill that will help you succeed instead of just being smited down. That's why you'll be mine. You can't resist the call anymore. Even if you ran now, it's in you, until you give in."

Vel grinned back over her shoulders as she thrust back against Lena just as hard, delighting in it. "You can go rougher. You can't hurt me, so why not go nuts? Unleash all those feelings you feel, submit to them. Rut, breed, break. Forget about right or wrong. They're subjective nonsense. The only question is do I want to do it and will it hurt me to do so. And how can breeding me, submitting to me, hurt you? You get to breed anything you like... You get guidance and nurturing from the voice of experience into a fine demoness. And as for what's wrong with your body... Oh it's quite lovely, but wouldn't it be better with more? A bigger cock, or maybe a second? More appendages to grope and capture and caress? A long long tongue to wrap around things? The possibilities are as infinite as the Abyss... And really, isn't breeding your inhuman genes into everything more of a blessing anyways? The offspring are stronger, durable, healthier, with superior senses. Better capable of handling the harshness of life. It's really your duty if you care about others to inject your bloodline into everyone, right? And if they resist, well, they're actually hurting everyone as a whole. So you should be forcing them, logically. They'll thank you for it in the long run. Just like you're forcing it in me, raping me, working to impregnate me even more with your genes. I could even tailor you so everyone will submit once you claim their wombs. Maybe give them ones too if you're a very good girl to me. Who needs boys when you've got girls like us, right?"

She moans loudly, hair writhing as her tails wrap around Lena's hips, helping her hammer in. "So how about it. Why not be mine? You can always overthrow me once you've learned all there is to know, right? You'll get to breed with me over and over too. Try your cock on all sorts of diffrent species whenever you like... Won't it be fun to violate someone between us, making out with each other over the body of some squirming slut we're impregnating with both our kids at once, filling her with life she'll be devoted to whether she likes it or not? That rush of power, knowing she's swelling because of you, that you've irrevocably had an permanent effect on life and fate using your cock? That you made a difference in the cosmos by forcing her between us? That you made such cute devoted offspring, that slowly bit by bit you're changing the very nature of the world itself? It could all be yours... You just have to embrace your birthright."

She wiggles her hips back, grinning. "Willingly plant life in your victim, force yourself on me, and accept, be mine, be the conquerer and servant all at once. Do it and be a demon, shaping life as you will rather than anyone else says. Use your strength and make a diffrence as you see fit. Or pull away, flee, and see how long you can resist the truth. What will it be, Lena?"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom

"Hrmnn.." Xirce crossed her arms, then, when there was a mention of idols, gave a wink at Lior. "Yeah, I guess we can't settle this with a simple super sexy Xirce game of molestations, how unusual. Alright, Kaila, how about you continue your preperations for the wedding celebrations, dunno about the others, but I'm getting hungry. You have enough magic at your disposal to do it without any help." Xirce nodded, slamming her hand down upon the circle on the ground, which lit up, then slowly faded away.

"I'll tell you cuties a secret, I actually know Ventus a bit, she's not monogamous or any such horrible things, but she'll pay primarly attention to Dasyra for a while now, so unless you wanna learn elfish poetry you better relax with me." Her eyes wandered from Lior over to Asheroth. "See, I'm the AMAZING Xirce, nice and easy going, but I can't have you trying to cause any.. problems, we got enough nonsense to deal with right now. You don't have to agree with Kailas party and demonsex attitude, much as I like it, but if you need to be disciplined just tell me so now."

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens

The first shot of cum caught Lior off guard. She choked on the teifling's cock while another rope of her thick cum from the second shaft left a line on Lior's collarbone. She hastily took the dick into the front of her mouth where she could easily swallow down all of the demonic semen. She couldn't do much about the other cock coating her tits however. It tasted surprisingly nice, a bit spicy but not bad. She had to keep from getting used to it; it's unbecoming of a blessed of Sethie to suck down demon cock. Still, she couldn't argue with the results. When Asheroth finally slowed down, Lior swallowed one last gulp of the demon seed before popping her lips off and rising to face Asheroth. "Looks like you're going to be keeping that new positive attitude and second cock. We're going to be wonderful working together." Lior wiped the excess semen off her lips with the back of her hand, offering it to Asheroth to clean up.

She turned, triumphant, to chat Kaila up. "Kaila, while I can't say that I like you much, or that I don't expect you to be worshiping my crotch within the month, I am willing to call a truce for now." She glanced over to Xirce. "If I'm placed at a similar rank as you of course, can't have much of a truce with my caretaker." She couldn't say any more before Kaila had already given Lior another command. She was just about to dispute it when the circle's magic went to work. She was forced back down onto her hands and knees, slurping down Kaila's cock again. It was the bottom one this time, with the other cock rubbing lewdly over her face, smearing demon-cum everywhere. Lior couldn't be expected to worship Xirce, even as enticing as she looked. It was positively blasphemy! Yet her ass was already rising to waggle in front of the succubus. Mumbled parodies of the holy litany were mumbled through Asheroth's cock as her mind began to fog over with lust for Sethie's true embodiment on the mortal realm! She would do anything to be penetrated and dominated by that big beautiful-

Oh... The circle was gone? Lior paused, slowly pulling herself off of the cock in her mouth as the power from Asheroth's command wore off. She hoped all the alien cum in her various holes left with it but she couldn't tell yet. Did she really almost worship Xirce like a goddess? That was the opposite of the right thing to do. That was the worst thing. Lior brushed herself off and stood up, still splattered with various colors of cum. Her hand extended to Asheroth to help her up as well as she tried to salvage the situation and her dignity.

"Ahem, Like I was saying. On the small condition I'm not actively Kaila's plaything and responsibility I can promise my full cooperation." It felt a bit hard to be commanding looking like she did. She searched for the Archon's support but to her (And likely Kaila's) dismay, he had vanished with the circle just as he was cumming in Kaila's eager mouth.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Throne Room
Tag: Lior, Asheroth, Xirce.

With the Hound Archon disappearing, Kaila grumbled a bit. Damn, she probably would have had Lior there. Figures.

She got up and stretched, looking a bit annoyed then looking at Lior flatly. "You're a slave. In my shoes if I demanded equal placement to you in your church in order for me to respect you, you'd have me thrown to the wolves. Don't pretend otherwise. We are not equals. You're not my charge either and I don't work for Ventus, I work WITH Ventus. I offered to help her out with you because you're an unruly slave for someone who claims to be all about obedience. But I wash my hands of you. She can break you in herself. Hope you like undead. Not that it matters what you like. My authority over you is merely that of I am not a slave, you are. I'm higher on the totem pole than you. You're her problem now."

Kaila shakes her head, "If anything all you've done is reaffirm I need to watch you both and you both need constant controls on your behavior given you've outright declared you want to control me and others. You go earn your punishments from Ventus or whatever. I'm going to actually do something to help someones happiness. Funny how the evil cultist makes more people happy than you. Says something I figure."

Kaila turned and stormed to the kitchen. Fact was she DIDN'T have enough magic to do it without help. Not that she would admit that she was in a vulnerable spot right now. Not with those two how they were. Between the escape and the circle she was out of summons entirely now. But lord knows she was going to do her best. It wouldn't be as good as she pictured it but she was not going to let her obstacles stop her from trying to inject some happiness and liveliness into the undeads lives.

Once inside she went to work organizing things and prepping to cook and work, determined to salvage something out of this nonsense. And try not to
fantasize about kicking Lior into a pit full of larvae. Gods, what was she going to do about Asheroth, having a paladin seeking her doom at all times was the worst possible situation. She specifically DIDN'T want that outcome. Gods, why did she have to be such a quick shot?! For all of Xirce's talk about force and seduction, force had won in the end. As it tended too. Seduction was a tool, but it wasn't the only tool. And in this case, it wasn't the tool needed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Das DM

Craft: Cooking check from Kaila.

Xirce
Throneroom
Tag: Asheroth, Lior, (Kaila)

"Geesh. Sorry Kails. Bit tense situation." Xirce wasn't good at handling dissent in the ranks, it seemed. Frankly, watching her closely, it was not that hard to tell that she propably wanted to ask Ventus to help out, but was too proud to.

"Anywhoo, as the game kind of ended early I'll let Asheroth decide.. though I'd encourage she keeps the bonus schlong." Xirce grinned a little again, quickly catching herself. "Heh, at least we improved everyones looks." She grinned at Lior, crossing her arms thoughtfully.

"No need to be emberassed infront of THE GREAT XIRCE!" .. "That said, Lena and Vel are.. occupied, so is Kaila, so what to do with you two.. All so hot-headed.. I mean, I could simply mold your souls into obediant playthings if you keep being a bother." Xirce simply said, in an all too casual tone.

"Buut, going by your overall apperance you clearly have potential. Perhaps Ventus knows better how to handle your.. worshippey fetish thingie." The succubus pondered, then slapped her hands together. "Meanwhile! Make yourself useful! Clean up a bit, make it look festive! We have a wedding to celebrate.. lets help out the zombie-thingie, she's a bit slow at things. I'm sure we can whip up some decorations.. put a table in the throne room, hang up some.. I dunno, glitter. No slacking off, else you'll put me in a grumpy mood. Do you want me in a bad mood?" Xirce tilted her head.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The Secret Dungeon
Tag: Ventus

Dasyra swayed her hips as Ventus spoke about wanting to own the dark ranger's thoughts, soul and love in addition to her body. By the power of Evening Glory, all such things were true - save perhaps for the soul, which was not bound by Ventus' magic, but secured still within the living corpse of the high elf, bound by the divine magic of the goddess. Her love however had been pledged eternally, and it overflowed into the ranger's thoughts, enhancing itself as she built up layer upon layer of obsessive love. Truly, Ventus did own the elf's thoughts and love - perhaps to an extent that went beyond what she could appreciate. The obeisance with which Dasyra displayed her adoration was noticed and appreciated verbally, and this too put a smile upon the servant's poisoned lips.

Her efforts transitioned then into the pleasuring of her mistress and the indulgence of her lewd, instinctual desires. The taste and feel of Ventus inside of her was magnificent. A part of her would be pleased to simply spend an entire day polishing and licking the death knight in such a manner, alternating between slow, leisurely sucking and brief periods of intense suction that would elicit a groaning and swelling and throbbing ejaculation to feed her again and again... but such fun days of fantasy could wait. For now, she felt the need to feel her mistress once more inside of her, to consumate their eternal marriage and to feel the powerful figure of her new dominant wife holding her down and pinning her in place with her powerful hips and wonderful cock - perhaps the only good that had ever come from that damnable lich. Though had Ventus still been all female, Dasyra would have appreciated her no less, and enjoyed Ventus' tongue, or fingers, or any toy she desired to use upon her. The method was not so important as it was the fact that Ventus was the one sharing a mutual experience with her.

Dasyra giggled with mischievous delight at her mistress' delayed recovery, pleased that she had managed to surprise and excite Ventus. She looked forward to using that technique again, at Ventus' behest.

"My perverted mistress likes her slave to taste her dirty hole.~ Mistress' expression does not lie. Mmhmmm....~"

The whip snapped and coiled around Dasyra, tightening across her neck and bringing her close to Ventus' body. The dark ranger affected a meek gurgle, as though playing up discomfort of being wrenched into position, even though she felt no true pain and quite enjoyed being pulled around by a makeshift leash. Ventus quickly positioned herself and Dasyra's entrance, and the ranger cooed happily... and needfully. When the cock thrust deeply inside of her, she clenched her muscles and arched her back, her body sinuously undulating while her neck was kept close in the grip of Ventus' whip.

"Kuuhhuaahh! Ah! Ah! Ah!..."

The pair of them together thrust their eager bodies into one another, drowning in the pleasure of the other elf's efforts until at last they came together, their howls and cries of release mingling into one dark harmony in this place of unholy energies - made somehow pure in the name of Evening Glory and all Her domain's works.

They shared a passionate, deep kiss as Ventus' cum emptied and pooled in Dasyra's welcoming womb, their bodies twitching against each other. Possessivley, Dasyra's legs wrapped around Ventus' waste, hooking her feet together and resting upon the top of the death knight's shapely ass. Wiggling her hips side to side, Dasyra extended her pleasure by stirring herself up with Ventus' still rock hard cock inside of her, shifting the cum around until it was absorbed fully by her undead body.

Only then did she withdraw her lips, letting a trail of her poisonous saliva, mingled with Ventus' own, trail out between them.

"Haanhnnh.... Mistress~ That was wonderful. A wedding night to remember. And now you want to dress me up? That could be very fun indeed. And we could play with each others' hair too, hmm? How long has it been since you had a proper elvish braiding?"

Dasrya's strange laughter flitted through the room once more, and then she burrowed her face in the nape of Ventus' neck and wrapped her arms around the death knight, squeezing tightly.

"Hnnh, my love~ Forever and ever..." Her red eyes shimmered and she grinned to herself, her pearly teeth shining in the dull glow of her spectre's sight.

---

When Ventus had led her new bride out of the room and to a place to dress up, Dasyra would be hovering close to the death knight, clearly in a satisfied state of new and intense love. She gladly sought any opportunity to cling physically to her mistress, but would obey any command or indication to keep her distance or act in a way desired by the undead commander.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Kitchens

The tight lipped expression on Lior's face gradually morphed into a grimace over the course of Kaila's tirade. The worst part of the whole deal is that she was right, for the most part at least. She didn't dare correct Kaila on the semantics of her own religion however; it acomplish nothing except digging a deeper fuck-trench than the one she was already bound to end up in. Lior clicked her tongue as Kaila stormed out of the room. It was bound to bite her in the ass sooner than later. She could only hope she could get to Ventus before Kaila while she was still in her honeymoon elation. Still, not a total loss. She had Asheroth, and her own minds squarely under her own control for the time being.

It was rather embarrassing for Lior to have her cum-drenched appearance complimented by Xirce over and over again. Her face lit up in a barely noticeable blush under all that seed on her face. If she hadn't been so messy and unprepared for the blowjobs she'd given out like candy just now Xirce would've just smashed Lior's psyche. Not a reassuring prospect but a greatly humbling one in this situation. She owed Xirce some thanks, and Sethie a great deal of prayers after all of this.

"Yes! Good! I agree." She tried her best to sound chipper for the succubus, even striking a little action pose for emphasis. "I most definitely do not want you in a bad mood mistress Xirce; in fact, thank you for the chance to prove myself. Asheroth, see any tables we can requisition in your explorations? Or glitter?" Lior tried to wipe off the layer of cum on her upper body with no success. Only smearing it around on her holy (and tight fitting) vestments. "And do you know where I can find a rag or something... Unless this is a undead marriage appropriate look? Maybe?" She directed this last question at Xirce. Lior had never given the undead much thought out of how to best burn away the stain they were on the plane. Hells, she'd never even considered they could get married. Being able to love was still up in the air; Lior still needed more proof to convince herself of that.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Kitchen
Tag: All

Kaila fumed as she reentered the kitchen. Gods that had taken so long, and she had no help or any summons to do! She'd have to work fast. She had some familiarity with undead marriage ceremonies and food. She did her research throughly before leaving to meet up with Ventus. It paid to be prepared.

Of course, one couldn't prepare for everything and that meant she'd have to improvise a bit and rush. Prestidigitation would help with flavor work, and she already had an elemental thaw most the ice.

Practice saw her through to the end though. She loved to cook. When you were constantly jockeying for position with your peers, anything to stand out from the crowd could be useful. Risky at times, but picking something enjoyable but not inherently threatening to ones superiors was safer than openly displaying power that could potentially be a threat. And when most so-called adventurer's lived off salted meat and crackers, it was a very attractive skill when one was away from civilisation. A good meal could brighten anyones day, and that made them more open to her words and work. Plus, there was something satisfying in applying ones skills and seeing them go to work.

It didn't entirely improve her mood. It'd have been so much better with proper help. Stupid Lior, sabotaging her chances. She'd see that girl pay for that sooner or later. Still, she saw what got her motor running now. Real zealot, her... Well if it was demons playing devil playing goddess she wanted, well... Kaila was certain she could arrange something later, given the time. One thing was for sure though. She wasn't sleeping around those two without Vel keeping watch.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost

"That was... wow." Is all the half succubus could mutter out, heavy pants causing her chest to move up and down, more than happy that the... 'game' was finally over. She wasn't inexperienced in sexual relationships, yet... the whole experience tired her out... she could only wonder if this would continue...

"I uh... I will keep it.... it certainly was an interesting experience." The Holy Knight admits, lightly clearing her throat. "Yes, let us get started..." Standing up from her position, readjusting her armor.

"Tables in my... explorations? I don't understand what you mean..." She responds, watching as the Cleric tried to rub the cum away, only to soil her body even more. She couldn't help but shudder... "A-Allow me, m'lady." She interrupts, casting a simple cantrip, beginning to clean the cum from her body, after she was clean, she'd start cleaning up the area around her, doing the best she could with her given materials.