Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Ventus, Xirce and co.
Dining room
Tag: Lior, Dasyra,

Ventus observed Liors whispering, but simply remained calm, instead peeking over, then curling an arm around Dasyra. "Not how it works. Gone knowledge is gone knowledge." Xirce answered for her, still munching, reclining in her chair. "Plus, its not knowledge worth preserving." Later on, Dasyra was allowed to withdraw for prayer, though Lyra seemed to like cuddling onto her lap, which Ventus viewed with a benevolent, almost motherly smile.

"Alright then, its settled, Kaila, Vel and Dasyra will go to the Plane of Knowledge, Xirce, Sylvie, Lena, Lior and Asheroth shall scout the paths leading to the mindflayer settlement. Please take the time to rest and recover, as needed, then gather again in the morrow."

-------------------------

DM
Tag: All

Everyone spent a (if no precautions were taken) cold, but uninterrupted rest at the Everfrost fortress. Due to all the things that happened today, your dreams are.. odd, to say the least, if, and once you manage to sleep:

Lena:
Lena has odd visions of walking through the fortress walls, to find a beautiful, flowery paradise beyond, a large, smiling lady welcoming her, embracing her with large breasts squishing up against her.

Kaila:
Kaila finds herself having an uncomfortable Nightmare, having a great fun time with a bunch of demons, but then Lior is there, and all of her demon friends are suddenly busied praying and worshipping to some nonsense instead..

Lior
Lior dreams of being a grand priestess for Seki! Only, all of her worshippers are mindflayers. She tries to investigate this mystery closer, but as soon as she does, the mindflayers tentacles begin slithering all over her and under her robes..

Asheroth
Asheroth finds herself back in training for her order, but she makes a mistake, her instructor chiding her out, reaching forward and gripping his hands around her throat, chocking her.. no matter what she does, she can't get those hands off..
Ventus was merely sitting on her throne and pondering throughout the night, happy to keep Dasyra by her side and softly brush through her hair patiently for several hours. Xirce napping nakedly in a guestroom of her own.

When about 8 hours are over, Ventus wanders to the library, taking a stack of scrolls with fine handwriting from a locked cabinet, before waiting to gather Kaila, Vel and Dasyra(who likely was still snuggled up with her. "The portal is in the cellar. If you are ready and have no last minute questions, follow me." She indicated, handing Kaila the stack of scrolls. She wouldn't provide Kaila with breakfast unless reminded.

Meanwhile, Xirce, already all cloaked up for a stealth mission, without visible wings or tail and with an oddly calm gait had also gotten up, preparing to wake up everyone that hadn't awoken already, balancing a tablet of simple bread and some mushroom-tea, suprisingly. "No, its Sylvie, if I didn't posess her she'd sleep twelve hours or something, don't worry, its mostly cosentual. I got a .. more calm personality for intfiltrations. Unless you got any last minute doubts prepare to head out -stealthily- as soon as we leave the fortress. Good news is that Mindflayers don't usually do their dirty work, so we wont need to worry about telephatic detection."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Fortress
Tag: All, then Xirce after waking back up and coming down

After Ventus spoke, and told them who was going to go where, Lena nodded, and found herself secretly thrilled with the fact that she would get to get closer to Xirce. It'd give her a chance perhaps to talk to her perhaps, about... things. When it came time for them to head back to their bedrooms though, she'd stretch and yawn, before doing so, idly wondering if she'd get any late night visits from anyone, and who it might be, and what said visits might entail. She would take extra precautions too when getting into bed, making sure that the brazier in her room had some hot coals at least to help warm the room up a little bit, and grabbing an extra blanket or two from her belongings to bundle up with extra, after putting her nicer dress away for now, and he jewelry that went with it.

Either way, after she fell asleep, Lena had a... not so much troubled sleep, but it was... odd. When she looked beyond the fortress's walls and saw the beautiful flowery landscape before her, Lena found herself gasping softly at the sheer beauty of it, and walking forth into the place in her dream. When she saw the tall beautiful woman awaiting her, arms outstretched, Lena walked straight up to her and returned the embrace, and buried her face in those large breasts happily, nuzzling her cheeks in against the things and giggling softly. Lena didn't want the dream to end, and unless the tall woman stopped her, she'd make sweet passionate love to her all night long in her dreams.

When she awakened the next morning, after... her amazing dream, Lena looked down to find her morning wood yet again presenting itself. "Such a bother sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world," Lena would mutter to herself about her morning erection.

After quickly doing her morning business and brushing her hair and whatnot, Lena would get dressed, and then get her armor on, before heading down to find Xirce, and get a bite to eat, her gear all prepared and on as she got her cloak on. "Mistress Xirce, I'm ready when you are, w-well after I get a quick bite to eat and stuff, of course," Lena said to the gorgeous succubus, fidgeting around a bit, because her cock still hadn't calmed down from the morning wood she had, and Xirce would be able to tell that Lena was a bit uncomfortable because of it, but she wasn't complaining and was trying to act like it wasn't bothering her too much.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Everfrost
Tag: Kaila and Ventus

Dasyra spent most of the next eight hours with her head on Ventus' lap, letting herself be petted and caressed. Without the need for sleep, and with an odd patience to be able to keep still without getting particularly bored, she simply waited for her mistress to decide the time was right.

During some of that time, she prayed to Evening Glory, and Lyra had chosen to snuggle up next to Dasyra in the same fashion that she snuggled against Ventus. Deciding that the zombie girl was now a member of her 'family,' the dark ranger caressed Lyra and patted her. After all, she was a monk once, who tragically had not been able to retain most of her intellect. It would be a kind thing perhaps to find a method of restoring her as well, if possible. Again, this was something whose blame Dasyra laid squarely at the feet of the destroyed lich.

When time was up, Dasyra stood and walked with Ventus to join the tiefling and her pet quasit, Vel. She watched as Kaila was given the scrolls. She looked at the scrolls with suspicion. What secrets were there that the Mistress put no value in, but were about the Lich? Could those be the secrets of the blade? If so, or if they were clues to take her knowledge forward, she resolved to look at them once Ventus let her and Kaila through the portal.

"I am ready, Mistress," she said. "I shall be swift and as silent as the shadows, and we shall return with the information you require! I shall think of you with every step, my mistress."

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: Lior

Asheroth darts up with a start, her hands instinctively reaching around her own throat. Though, the feeling of cold metal on her fingers tips reminded herself where she was. An audible sigh came from her lips, her situation again dawning on her. How long had she slept? Didn't matter, she'd hate to keep anyone waiting. She had a job to do.

"Lior." The Paladin whispers, gently nudging the woman's shoulder, until she had awoken. "We should ready of things soon. I also need your assistance in getting my plate back on, if you wouldn't mind."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Everfrost
Tag: Dasyra, Ventus

Kaila growled and tossed and turned in her sleep, snarling as Lior was a thorn even in her sleep. She awoke in a bad mood, nodding as she changed and headed down with Vel after choosing her spells for the day. This was going to be... Interesting.

She took the scrolls, nodding. "Guess breakfast is on me then. Let's hope this stuff is what they ask for. What exactly am I asking for from them, just to be clear? Am I asking about what they can do with the four staffs, the origin of the monsters, how to get rid of the monsters, all the above or what?"

Vel meanwhile was in her wolf form and seemed to be in fairly good spirits, though she looked towards the door a lot with a grumble. She'd rather be by Lena to keep up her work at breaking her down. While she didn't have Kaila's hatred for Lior beyond her rather dislike for her faiths tyrannical nature, Lena struck her as the naive type and Lior could as easily push Lena towards her faith rather than Vel pushing her towards her own. Of course... That might also mean Lior would make it even easier for Vel to get Lena right where she wanted her. She already had that sense of dominance over another. She just had to get her to the right spot before yanking back the curtain... Oh well, that assumed they even got out of all this with their minds intact. On either side.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus, Xirce and co.
Throne room
Tag: Lena,

Lena, who felt a little more virile than normal even, Xirce turning to her. "I literally brought you food, dullard, have you put it aside because all that blood from your head is elsewhere?" Xirce critiqued in an unusually monotone voice. "Also, for the slow ones, Sylvie. Not Xirce. Posession. Well, Xirce can hear you too, but is quasi napping."

Meanwhile, over at the other corner of the throneroom, Venus grinned. "I'm pleased to hear this my beloved. The plane of knowledge should hold no dangers you can't master." She looked over to Kaila.

"What those staffs an do and how to stop them is a more immediate concern. The origin of the creatures may well be beyond this payment, depending on their source and we need practical information first... oh right, breakfast, I keep forgetting this, my apologies.. prepare such and then follow me." Ventus nodded.

DM
Tag: Dasyra and Kaila

Ventus proceeded to lead the fallen elf and demonologist deeper into the fortress, along the eastern corridor and to its middle, were she pulled on a secret door, interestingly build paralely to the secret.. training room Dasyra had been invited to before. Mumbling an elfish command phrase, perhaps to disable some wards, the Deathknight entered a room where

A large, finely constructed portal with both elven and arcane writing was stationed. Ventus pulled out a small notebook, seemingly containing a list of coordinates she began typing in, before placing her hands left and right besides the runic panel, as static electricity began building around everyone in the room, leaving the Deathknight and Dasyra relatively unaffected, but Vels fur puffing up like a little ball.

To a planar traveler the effect of the portal weren't all that impressive, as the air in the middle of the gateway began to distort like on a hot summers day, different runes lighting up, before.. behind the portal, another image came into view.

Behind the portal seemed to be.. well, a city build of bookshelfs. Archs of novels, large bookshelfs supporting poems, scrolls in place of flags(a sharp eye could spell that the scrolls also described various flag-codes.
Only the ground was made of solid cobblestones, and supporting structures of stone and wood.
A few hooded, largely wizardlike appearing humanoids could be seen wandering about, some looking over to the portal with modest curiosity.

Ventus nodded at the three to go ahead. "The portal will stay open for a few hours until your return, just make sure not to get lost, keep in mind, knowledge by itself is neutral, and so are most of the planes inhabitants, merely seekers of wisdom.. that does not mean they are your friends. I recommend keeping your questions precise." She nodded, encouragingly, then focused on stabilizing the portal briefly.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Feast Hall
Tag: All,

"Oh goddess, just five more minutes."
She hid her head under the pillow for a moment, moaning audibly. "I'm up, I'm up..." and indeed she sat up, bags prevalent under her eyes and her hair a complete bird's nest. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the chilly morning air around her. The tan skin of her chest was covered in gooseflesh. The covers were so warm with Asheroth as her personal heater. Speaking of, Lior looked over. Already up, looking as fresh as a newborn chick. By the goddess she was immaculate. "Mmgh. I'm keeping you Ashy, not up for debate." She reluctantly slid her legs over the side of the bed and hopped up. Socks were first, the ground was like ice!

"Oh? Certainly Asheroth I'd love to help. I've done this a few times back at the monastery. The paladins were all so intimidating back then." She wasted no time scooping up the pieces of plate, taking the opportunity to run her hands along Asheroth's hips, arms, and shapely legs as she fastened the pieces. True to her word, it didn't take much more than a hot minute to get her all ready, Lior turned back to her suit, pulling it up over her shoulders and effortlessly zipping up the back. "Lemme just grab all my stuff. I'll be done in a second. We better hurry. I'm sure Xirce is already getting distracted." She gave Ashy a wink.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Everfrost
Tag: Lior

Asheroth muttered words of thanks as her armor was attached to her, from the leg up, piece by piece. She made an effort in rotating her arms and legs once it was finished, giving a small nod of approval once she was satisfied. "Well, your experience certainly shows. You did that in no time at all." The Tiefling commented, gathering the rest of her gear and attaching it to her plate, waiting a moment for Lior to finish up herself.

"Yes, let us make haste. We wouldn't want to make our news 'owners' aggravated." She muttered in idle agreement, making her way down with the others, once Lior was ready herself.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Portal to Realm of Knowledge
Tag: All

Drawing her red cloak above her head, the undead elf stepped through the portal and into the ultimate cosmic library. She waited for Kaila and Vel to step through, and then walked with them in the obvious forward direction. Once they were far enough away from Ventus and the portal, Dasyra turned to the tiefling.

"May I see those scrolls for a moment?" She asked, while also giving a nod to the wolf-shaped Vel.

"Ventus may not think these scrolls contain useful knowledge, but I'm not so sure she's able to be objective on certain subjects - mainly those regarding a certain harlot lich whose soul deserves to suffer for eternity..."

The dark ranger growled out those last words, indicating the ingrained hatred she had developed for this perceived ultimate enemy of her mistress.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Thinking with Portals
Tag: Dasyra, Ventus

Kaila whipped herself up a breakfast swiftly, and some to take with her for lunch since she doubted they had many amenities in the plane of library.

When they arrived at the portal, Kaila looked it over with interest. One of the old elven portal gates. She vaguely recalled that the whole reason there were so many weird things in the world was cus they overstepped themselves using these things and opened up places no mortal should see. Or maybe she was thinking of something else. Oh well.

She headed on in before looking at Dasyra as she asks, looking bemused. "My my, you do have some rebelliousness in you after all. Knock yourself out, but I point out that when we trade this stuff, we won't remember it anymore so it's not really worth trying. Else I would be going through it myself. You're probably better off deciding what sort of ironic sacrifice you're willing to make. It's like dealing with less malevolent but almost as dickish devils. Chances are whatever knowledge you ask for, you won't be able to make use of. S'why I'm not looking at this as a kid in a candy store. Whatever I ask for will just end badly. Better to get what I want through my own knowledge and power and effort rather than rely on others as much as possible."

Kaila handed the scrolls over, shrugging a bit. "Well there's a ton of em, and let's hope none are trapped with magical runes or whatnot. I'd rather not explode. Try to find what you want quickly though. I'd rather get this done expediently. Never wise for material planars to linger in other dimensions beyond necessary. We're ants amidst giants here. They'll treat with us as necessary to get what they want but they're beyond us in every way."

Vel meanwhile leaned into pets, though watched around warily.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Demiplane of Knowledge
Tag: Dasyra, Kaila and Vel

You all step through the portal and, beyond a momentary sense of disorientation and slight nausea from the two alive members of the group, everything seems calm. Most of the inhabitants continue on their way, though one steps up, seeming to take notes. A male human, with slightly unkempt hair, a bunch of scrolls of his own, and a large wizardbook depicting an eye. He seems unashamed to eavesdrop the conversation at first, but didn't pry too closely.

"Tiefling, apparently mid twenties, slim, propably a spellcaster, a few pounds too heavy perhaps. Most likely disguised quasit familiar. Warlock? Demonworshipper? Boring. Expectedly negative. Elf, early 130's, unusual physique and complexion. Not a drow. Sick wood elf? Unusual wood elf. Interesting." He spoke-scribbled in his notebook, suddenly approaching.

"Hello, I couldn't help but notice your arrival, you seem unusual, may I know what you are in exchange for offering my assistance? You don't seem like scholars you see, so I conclude you are in search for something..." he hesitated, a vestigial remain of social manners perking up for a moment...

"Mattheus Drakar, Cleric of Boccob and assistant Librarian of the second degree." he added. "Perchance the result of a spell?" He tried to look under Dasyras hood, more curious than intimidated by her undead nature. "Would love a sample!" He added, giving Dasyra an almost pleading look.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Demiplane of Knowledge
Tag: Kaila/Vel and Mattheus

"Ta." Dasyra took the scroll case and had just begun to unclasp it when a man approached. She scowled and put the clasp back into place, then shoved the case into her small carrying pack. It seemed she wasn't going to be afforded privacy.

"My name is Dasyra Sunsong. And I am -was- a high elf. And I'll provide you a sample and an explanation in return for helping us obtain what we came for. Firstly, we are looking for information on the four elemental staffs that were created on our plane of existence."

She jerked her thumb backwards to indicate the open portal that she and Kaila had just stepped through. Her voice meanwhile was having its usual new echoing effect. If the Boccob priest got too hands-on, she would glower at him with her red eyes and snarl. Her lips were already wet and darkened with her natural dark red poison that acted like a fashionable lipstick.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Plane of Mannerless Mages
Tag: Dasyra, Some Jerk

Kaila looked over as some mage started babling to himself about them. Her eye twitched a bit when he insinuated she was overweight and some sort of typical thing, while some undead elf was something new. She clenched her fists a bit but let it lie. For now. She wasn't about to sabotage their mission over a bit of hurt pride. Particularly since if she did, if Dasyra didn't kill her, Ventus would.

She looked between Dasyra and the mage, crossing her arms and grumbling silently. Stupid priests of magic. Could have gone to the Midnight Isles. Way sexier. Jiust old beard men having... beard sex in magic book girls or something around here. No wait that was the Midnight Isles again. Damn it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mattheus Drakar
Demiplane of Knowledge
Tag: Dasyra, Kaila and Vel

"Hrmnn.. well your name should be enough to research things further, along with a general description, is that lipstick or poison?" he did seem intelligent and perceptive, when pondering Dasyras offer. She would note that she didn't forget her name and nature right away, so apparently the 'taking knowledge as payment' bit only applied to proper dealings for rare enough knowledge.

"Your plane, lets see.." He stepped over to the portal, taking a few notes, then, nodded for them to follow, andering along a small street that still, impressively had a few bookcases of apparently less important knowledge strewn about. If any of your risked a peek, you'd find a book about... streets. And another. And another, with pictures this time.

after a short travel the man stops infront of a bookstand, flipping through it, apparently it is a book about books about indexes, his fingers coming to rest at a certain point..

"Ah, that knowledge would be.. hmn expensive. I hope you brought something to trade with? In either case, I can't help you, but, I'll lead you to someone that can. For a kiss." He nodded at Dasyra, then hesitated and blushed.

"On second thought, just a sample would do.." he presented a piece of paper before Dasyra.. apparently expecting for her to leave a smoochmark. If for research or a personal, perverted collection was left to the elfs imagination.

If she complied, he'd carefully fold the paper, stack it away, then nodded at the two: "Follow me."

If she did not, he'd demand a look at the scrolls, to know they actually had something worth trading with .. and still lead them on afterwards.

He'd lead the group up a flight of stairs, down another corridor which makes you suspect a book about corridors sitting about somewhere, before finally stopping at a door that simply reads 'Do not disturb' on a small, handwritten sign with bad writing style. The door seemed more or less unremarkable.

"There we go. She'll be able to help you out, a magical items expert.. well, if you can convince her. Not then.. I should continue my research." He nodded at the two.. this was an opportunity for an alone moment, if the man left and they didn't knock on the door immediatly.

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everfrost Feast Hall (For realsies this time)
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce, Lena, Ventus,

Lior strode back into the hall, armored, packed, and hungry. She wasted no time scooting over to the food, perfectly content with its simplicity. "Thank you for the food mistress Ventus, and... Xirce?" Something seemed off about the demoness. She didn't seem quite as performative as normal. "I hope we didn't keep you waiting too long. From what I've heard, we've got a long day ahead of us." Before getting an answer, she spotted the angel. She was at the dinner but Lior hadn't realized that she'd be accompanying them on their trip. An angel would be quite the prize for her goddess. Lior could feel the warmth gather in her abdomen as she imagined the angel.

Aspirations for another day. She already had a prospective disciple in Asheroth. Sethie had truely blessed her with the drive to turn all eyes towards Her. Lior trotted over to Lena and held her hand out in front of her. "I don't think we've met, miss..? At least when I've been in control of my faculties. I am Lior, and that over there, is my 'companion' Asheroth."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Bookstacks
Tag: Matt and Kaila

In answer to his question about her lips, she just gave him a stern glance, and then watched as he went about directing them.

"Oh, I could certainly kiss you... or more than kiss you," Dasyra cooed at the man, thinking about how it might be nice to have a little snack. But then she decided that causing incidental murder of a librarian might have negative consequences, so instead she simply pursed her lips and kissed the napkin. If the man wanted to be a pervert with it, so be it.

Once he was gone and they were waiting alone, Dasyra unclasped the scroll case and began to skim through the information, hoping that it would be in elvish and that she'd be able to read it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Dasyra

The scrolls, albeit not seeming trapped, were written in a mixture of different languages. Someone didn't like their secrets known...

(you need draconic and necril as well as knowledge: Arcana of at least 10 to decipher anything of the scrolls. Failing that, you can make an intelligence check, DC 10+ 5/ missing component of those three to try and decipher the gist of them.)

(Note to self: Lior posted on prior page, dun forget about it.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Scroll Reading
Tag: Kaila

"Damn. They'r in a mixture of languages and scripts - none of which I know. Hey Kaila, do you recognise any of this? You're quite good with magic and probably could help decipher some lore."

She held a scroll up for Kaila, if the tiefling had any desire to inspect it. If she didn't, Dasyra would sigh, shrug, and roll the scroll up, putting it back in its case and then with a nod to Kaila she'd rap her knuckles on the door.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Plane of suddenly Less Rude Wizards
Tag: Dasyra

Kaila shrugs and looks them over. Well, I get some of it, but I never had a chance to learn the undead languages. I probably should have given the neighbors but well, given how isolationist Ventus is I felt like learning the deep freak languages like the garbledygook Aboleths and Mindflayers speak is more pressing."

She hummed and looked at the scrolls. "Well this stuffs too complicated for a mage of my standing to start to fathom. And being unable to speak necril means it's a long shot for me to understand it. I'll do my best though."

( 11 int check)

Kaila shook her head after a bit. "Sorry. Without knowing Necril and a long time more studying, I won't be understanding this any time soon. And we don't have time for me to learn."

She handed the scrolls back. "Well, shall we see what our magic item expert is? Maybe an intelligent magic object themselves? Some mysterious planar merchant? Or just some wizard? Only one way to find out."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Fortress
Tag: Xirce/Sylvie, and everyone else when they come down.

Lena blushed at Xirce's words and looked away in shame. "S-Sorry, I was in a hurry to get ready and stuff, that I didn't realize you'd brought me some food up, mistress. Forgive me for..." Lena began saying, before realizing that Sylvie was possessing Xirce at the moment. "I... forgive me, Sylvie. I had a really nice dream, so I woke up with a bit of a... problem. I can go and get it real quick," she went on to say after a few moments, before rushing back upstairs to collect the food Sylvie/Xirce had left up there, where she'd eat the bread and drink the tea on her way back down.

Once back down, Lena sighed as she finished the tea and when she got back she saw Lior and Asheroth. "Hey... sorry I haven't properly introduced myself yet, was a bit out of it last night after Vel got her claws sunk into me. I'm Lena, Lena Weiss. If there's any ranging that needs doing, or mining, or a few other things... well anyway, I can help with quite a few things. If you need a weapon too, I can forge you one," Lena replied to Lior, extending a hand to shake Lior's, and then offering her hand to Asheroth. "So... well, I dunno what brings you girls here, but I doubt it was the drow... like myself. Or... was it?" Lena said after a few moments to the two, making a bit of small talk as they awaited Xirce's and Ventus's next orders for their group.