Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Deva
Plane of Knowledge, little office
Tag: Dasyra, Kaila, Vel

"Great, I like holding words almost as much as I like holding birthday parties." Deva proved hard to gauge again. "Hmnn..." Deva watched the elf curiously.

"I know what you are thinking. You worry that if you safe her, will she even be who you fell in love with, right? Well, .. I guess you can't exactly ask her. I can only tell you a little bit more about what each path might bring, but speculation doesn't help, ultimately it is your decision.

Well, Beasts can still be lawful.. I think. Imagine her putting on the guard armor or whatever she has, every day, but secretly yearning to take it off, unleash your lust upon you..*ahem* I may have gotten a little carried away there. I'm not too much into the lawful dutiful types, but if you like that, so be it!

hamnn.."
Deva exhaled, looking down at Dasyra, getting up and stepping over, petting her shoulder slightly. "Take it from someone that has loved and lost. If you truly love her, you want her happy, no matter the cost to you, and if she wants the same, then thats the same for her." Deva smiled weakly. "Though, no matter what I say, nothing can take the pain away, but all I can say is, don't dread the future and imagine the worst. Do whats right in the moment, and.. you'll see what happens next, undead ranger.. Also, whats all this nonsense about being undead, I could simply revive you, hah!... hmnn.. weird.. or not. Say did you make any pacts with anyone recently? Ah. Evening glory, right, I see. not all blessings are cheap." Deva shrugged for a moment, presenting a 'handkerchief' (actuall a softer piece of notepaper) to Dasyra.

"Hmmnnn.. Storytime with Deva!" She hopped back up, leaning on a chair.

"Loss sucks. I've told you earlier about my wife.. 'was true, but the part I left out was that her powers came from a greater being, an ancient, forgotten elder demon, the last of its kind. I destroyed it, but it kept coming back.. we quickly realized why.. because as long as a part of it, was rooted in my wife, it could regrow, do more evil.. twist others into evil. One day, perhaps even her, as strong as her will may have been... a part of me always thought I was happy if I would get to destroy a great evil. Deva, the great liberator. No one tells you that.. sometimes you have to sacrifice. To find one of the greatest spells in this world and use it upon your own wife. The worst of it.. I don't even remember her name.. not actively, only in dreams. Because there is no more name, no more existance to remember and if I ever used my powers to try and restore her.. that would give it.. the creature,.. a way back in.

Perhaps you face a similiar problem. You want to free your wife from undeath, right, from whatever undeath did to her, and.. yet, you are undead. I hope you find an answer for you two that is better than mine. All I can tell li.. existance goes on, one way or another. Sometimes you have to be content knowing that she is happy with what you are, and what you do.. Heh, like me helping you. I can imagine her staring over my shoulder, saying something like 'you really shouldn't share all this knowledge for free, so I knocked out the nearest guard and made you pudding.. conspiratorial pudding!!"
Deva gave a weak smile.

"But enough melancholy. Who knows how things will turn out in the end. So! Purifying an evil artifact that has brougt un-death to your fluffy companion. Do you know how it was made or by whom? You need to find out more about the blade, then, reverse engineer how it was created. For example, lets say it was a hammer smithed by a devil bathed in the blood of seven virgins, well then, you got to save seven virgins from a gruesome fate and find an angel that knows how to make hammers. Lucky for you, we are in the largest library of the multiverse, so.... do you know the name of this blade?"

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Office
Tag: Deva

Dasyra blotted the blood out of her eyes and did her best to shake away the emotions, steadily rising to her feet once more. She still looked a bit shaken, after listening to Deva's words.

"Your story doesn't fill me with comfort, seeing as you lost your lover. I do not think I would be able to handle it quite so well as you. My devotion to Ventus is my reason for being.

"I am eternally bound to undeath by Evening Glory's will. I made a direct pact with the goddess, so that I would not be enslaved by the blade's will and forced to do its evil. Rather, I am able to work against it and break the cycle of sorrow that Ventus is under. The cost is that I may never be raised. Short of another god's intervention, I am to be in eternal undeath, or until my soul meets oblivion."

Dasyra straightened and tightened her grip on her longbow. With her other hand she took the handkerchief and dabbed her eyes clean.

"This does not sadden me however. I like my new form. Being a passionate undead, without a hunger for the death of innocents, is no tragedy. It is simply a different manner of being. So long as I do not succumb to evil, I shall not trouble the world. In fact, I mean to protect it, in my own way.

"What brings me to tears is the thought of her leaving me, but I must do what is right for her before what is right for me. That is the nature of my bargain."

Dasyra thought back to what Ventus had mentioned to her during those off moments in the dark chamber, when she had spoken to her of the sword's powers and how she now should understand why it commanded her, with her own soul now being a part of it.

"The blade's name is Shadowbringer. It is used, as far as I understand, to trap the souls of those it slays, bringing their undead bodies under the complete sway of my Mistress, who is also I believe under the blade's dominion, or at least its soul-lust. I wish I knew the lich creator's name, but Ventus has never mentioned it."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Although you may not think so now, there are many reasons for being.. for example, cupcakes! They are delici.. ok bad example for an undead.. uh.. you could.. defend her elfish descendants from all harm!" Deva suggested, helpfully.

"I see.. steep price, did you annoy her? Anyway. I'm not one to go against Evening Glory, infact, one of the better faiths out there, in my opinion, like.. what I claim to follow when .. err.. but thats another story.

If it doesn't sadden you and isn't quite as.. evil a state as normal undead is, perhaps Ventus would understand too? Well, the Ventus you wish to create. But I cannot tell such things of course.

Hmn.. Shadowbringer.. I dun know of it, but, luckily.. library, we can read these things up."
Deva rung a bell, a few moments after which, a young, male servant in a simpler looking robe appeared, whom Deva instructed: "Artifact, named Shadowbringer, bring me all we have, that might just be a synonym.." Whilest waiting for this Deva leaned back and explained..

"I can emphatize with your plight, Dasyra, sounds like you got yourself some work ahead, but ultimately, all I can tell you is to do what would make her happy.. and don't forget, you are a part of what makes her happy." Then, when the servant returned with two tomes, Deva read on for a few moments.

"So theres two artifacts named shadowbringer, big suprise, one is also named the thieves embrace and more of a shadowy, hidey thing, but this one.. aha.. yes.

A sword that devours souls.. and you say a lich was crazy enough to use this one to bind a Deathknight through it? That one must have had a strong spirit to make it through the process.. or, likely, knowing.. that type of liches, there were several.. attempts and one succeeded.

Yes.. I see, it devours the wielders soul, and takes their abilities, magnifying them, also gives them the power to command, awaken and raise the dead, .. all that in addition to being a sword you don't want to get hit by.. ugh.. and if you get slain by it, it also eats more souls. Well.. at least that makes purifying it easier, trapped souls rarely want to stay that way."
Deva explained, reading on, flipping a few pages.

"Alright, so... who created it..

oh geez. So errr.. good or bad news first?"
Deva gave an innocent smile, looking at Dasyra.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Office

Dasyra sniffed at the mention of cupcakes.

"It'd depend on the frosting, I think..." she murmured, allowing herself a slight smile, even amid her troubled thoughts. Maybe Kaila could bake some bases and then it'd be up to Dasyra to gather the 'frosting' from Ventus...

"I think it is fair of my goddess to ask that I represent her and commit myself to her domain, if I am to ask so great a protection." The dark ranger replied, defending Evening Glory's stipulation. The goddess of eternal love was a firm but fair god, in Dasyra's opinion.

"I am not intending to *create* a version of Ventus. I intend to give her back her true self. I know she was a good person. I have seen evidence of it. She is worthy of a holy blade. I am simply going to remind her of this."

Dasyra waited patiently as the librarian assistant fetched books and scrolls on the subject of Shadowbringer. She nodded at the advice given. Yes, she would like to think that she was something that made Ventus happy. She pinned most if not all of her hopes on that being able to somehow compete with the damnable magic of the blade, but she was prepared to accept that she would need to augment herself somehow in order to stand up to the bond that a blade had with its deathknight.

Once the tomes had been brought before Deva, Dasyra crossed her arms and listened intently to what the angel had to say. It made sense that Ventus had to have been strong enough of will to withstand the transformation into a deathknight. The blade was truly evil, and it would have taken Ventus all the good will she had to not be obliterated by the process. The pain it must have caused rankled Dasyra to no end. Why oh why could she not find the soul of this lich and torture it every day and night for the rest of eternity? Anger unfulfilled simmered in the surface of her thoughts.

Deva's hesitance made Dasyra sigh.

"Just tell me the bad news first I suppose. It matters not. Wherever I must go, whatever I must face, I have eternity potentially to figure it out. Just tell me. Who is its creator, and what must I do to unbind her spells?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Good." Deva smiled briefly. Her own experience had told her that, sometimes, people weren't as 'good' if you got to know them closer, but Dasyras belief was enough for her. She exhaled briefly looking at the dedicated- if undead ranger.

"Bad news first it is. Kurnugia. That's where you'll need to go" Deva waved a hand to indicate Kaila. "She'll be able to tell you how much fun that place can be. You need to find the fields.

The sword was forged, as these things usually are, under mythical circumstances. In this case, destroying the dreams of an innocent soul by undead hands. It was made by a man that could have become a demigod, but luckily, poured most of his power into the blade, before being slain by forces of good. The mad man hoped to create an artifact with which to rule the minds of anyone wielding a sword, but there were a few more powerful deities of war that had something to say about that. Either way, the man is gone, the sword remains, a nexus of unholy power, somewhere between what one would call a minor, or a major artifact, depending on the skill and soul of the wielder.

If you really want to unweave the wickedness of the artifact without destroying it, you have to do the opposite of what infused its creation with evil power, ergo, destroying a nightmare torturing the wicked, and no, I don't mean a nightmare as in one of those horses fiends like to ride on, but a literal nightmare. And the best place to do that would be on Kurnugia..."
Deva flicked a few pages.. "Good news is, if you do that, you already fulfill the second part, because you need to be someone the wielder of the blade wouldn't cut down no matter what, with it. If you do grant a soul not ment for redemption peace, the sword that condemned souls not ment to be condemned will lose its might. It will sense that, and try to lash out at you and.. trust me, an artifact can be quite convincing in these things. Oh.. and obviously, doing such will have unpredictable effects on the swords powers.. propably lessening them, no suprise there." Deva explained calmly.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Office

"The fields of Kurnigia. Right. And I need to find a wicked person, plagued by nightmares, and cure them of them. In my current state I'm hardly the person to do that, but if it's what is needed, then I'll manage. Somehow.

"And then after I do that, the sword will sense that my actions have weakened it? Is there a method for me to collect the essence of my actions? In the infinite multiverse... surely there is someone right now who is giving a wicked person peace... yet the sword is not weakened. How will I make certain that the sword feels the effect of my actions?

"And what exactly do you mean by lash out? If it can command Ventus, it will make my Mistress attack me? How long must I deal with this assault? How could I finalize the purification?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Correct, good and bad are done all the time, but by that logic, why do anything about that sword at all? Certainly, someone, somewhere is doing something against it already anyway..." Deva chuckled, then shook her head. "Sorry, not how these things work. YOU have to upset the balance and you have to do it for that very reason. And.. the feat I describe is not something you'd find yourself doing because you are bored in the morning. .. well, unless your mornings are rather exeptional.

I don't think it'll do something so direct as to attack you. Ever had a sword slip out of someones hand and fall on you, purely by accident? Ever had a bad thought about a friend, something that rubbed you the wrong way but you shook it off and thought it was nothing.. imagine that didn't happen. Don't think direct, think more.. sinistre. I'm not saying an artifact has a mind of its own, but I am saying if you avoided its control and are now plotting its destruction, have you made sure it doesn't know?... or perhaps there will be a full on posession, frankly, I don't know. I can't tell you every last detail, some things, you need to figure out yourself, when the time is right. Theres nuances to all these things."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Deva's Room
Tag: Deva, Dasyra.

Kaila leaned back and simply listened, while Vel lied down and took a nap out of boredom rather than listen to the back and forth.

Finally when she was referred to, her eyes widened. "Deva's right. Kurnugia is a good place to look for nightmares, if you aren't going directly to the Plane of Dreams. Kurnugia is the abyssal plane of the Demon Queen herself, The Mother of Monsters, The Mad Jackal, Despoiler of Beauty. Lamashtu the Demon Goddess. The only true goddess to ascend from the Abyss, so far. Though my lady is nipping at her heels, and our faiths increasingly posture to war with one another as we defend her ascension and they seek to undermine it."

She sat down, shaking her head. "It's not a place to tread lightly. The Midnight Isles are one of the safest places for mortals in the Abyss, if only because My Lady in Shadow recognizes the larger picture better than any other demon. And even then it's likely to become the end of many visitors. Kurnugia is no friend to you. Her endless spawn run rampant, demonic forces form tribes in it's vast realms. No fewer than five Nascent Demon Lords serve her there. The very land itself is pregnant, the ground birthing form demonic life endlessly. And within the Nightmare Fields, living nightmares haunt those left there for endless torment by their fears and madness. Your beauty is an insult to the Mother of Monsters. She would see you pregnant with beasts and scarred and deformed. To her, beauty is a horrific lie, that underneath civilization and delight is the simple fact we are all, everyone of us, monsters seeking to use their strength to conquer one another. That in the end all that matters is creating the greatest spawn and the strength to protect them. She's the harsh mother who culls the weak so the tribe is strong, the matriarch baring forth beasts to fill the world, and the warrior who tears down all in her path."

Kaila shivers harder. "If you go down this path, Dasyra, you are entering a place where forces that make me and Vel and even your mistress and our own leader look weak. Where you will face endless tides of forces who will tear you to shreds. Necessity may force your love to break her vow and strike with tides of death. But even that may not be enough, as there are demons who control the dead naturally, beasts who defy natural rules, who can tear the very fabric of reality to unleash destruction on foes. We barely got away from the mindflayers. This path will kill you both. If you're lucky."

She shakes her head. "If you're going to take that route though. Get as close to your destination as possible, move quickly, and never be seen. No magic is reliable, pure skill will be needed. Familiarize yourself with demons as throughly as possible, and bring cold iron and holy equipment. And given Nightmares, a means to strike phantoms as well. Not all that can tear you to pieces need have a body. And some might just take yours instead., so bring means against possession. But ultimately your survival depends on you doing this fast and with as little notice as possible. And bring a means to get out as soon as possible. More heroes far greater than you have been lost and corrupted in the Abyss. And I really don't want them to get a hold of that sword."

She sighs and leans back with a grimace. "An option, though it's always risky to do anything where the abyss is involved, is to get assistance from the Mother of Monster's rivals. Our Lady in Shadow is unlikely to get involved directly, but if you can offer something of value she may put some of her servitors to your aid. And the hatred between the Demon Queen and the King of Winged Demons is legendary, though any deal with him will be of great risk and price. Temptation is the nature of both of these rivals, and you may need to pay the price for success. But such is the nature of these things. How far and how much will you pay to get what you desire? Because one way or another. Someone's not coming out of this unscathed."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Yep, as I said, its not something you do every day for fun. But suprisingly, destroying an artifact is hard, purifying it is even harder. Plus side, you don't necessarily need to worry about phantoms, nightmare fields is after all where nightmares become reality... thats.. not much of a plus side, on second thought. Either way, hot and demonic is right, trying to slip by and slip out at your next best chance is your .. best chance, being undead and thus having no body heat and not much of a smell without perfume will help against a lot of the realms predators.. but not all. You need to be swift and silent and quickly track down what you need nonetheless." She then nodded to Kaila:

"You could always seek out help, to at least get you were you need to go for example, but such help will ask for another price. If you got to this plane you can get to the abyss and back out again, but traveling it from one gateway to where you need to go is a bit more of an issue. And don't forget, you needn't rely on demons and fiends, the Empyreal lords could be moved to help you too, Lamashtu has limited fans.

But before you embroil yourself into serving too many, remember, for telling you of all this you owe me the retrieval of the Veil of Araushnee as well. .. nothing as out of reach, I assure you, its in the vault of some drow trader, last I checked, Vara was the name I think.. oh, try to pack some detect magic, in case anyone uses it, it'd ooze far stronger magic than ordinary necklaces of protection of clit piercings of buzzing or somesuch."
Deva tipped her chin.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Deva's Room
Tag: Dasyra, Deva

Kaila nodded a bit as she looked over. Scent and visions not the only ways demons can find you. It's hard to hide from flyers from above, and many have esoteric and magical senses. Plus simply being ubiquitous and observant can give greater difficulties."

Kaila looked deeply amused at the Empyreal Lord comment. "If the Empyreal Lords are willing to dedicate forces to two mortals trying to get a two bit sword out of play beyond a token angel or two, I'll be amazed. In the grand scheme of things, Lamashtu is a true goddess. Not a middling demigod like an Empyreal Lord. A couple mortals slipping in is little consequence to a goddess. And given she's got no stake on the sword, I don't think risking her retaliation is in the Empyreal Lords best interests. The last time a force of good of divine significance meddled in Abyssal affairs, well, it was almost the end of everyone as you know it. We all got lucky. But I digress. I doubt Lamashtu cares one way or another about the blade anyways, it's just the local forces that will get in your way. Worst case you'll run into a Nascent Demon Lord and get slaughtered and your souls claimed for the Abyss. Most likely you get overwhelmed by Babaus, Yaeniks, and Vrocks and killed that way. Or run into a Nalfeshnee or worse, a Shemhazian."

Kaila paused and pondered a moment. "A token angel or two could make good bait to draw enemies off though. Really, I can help there. Bit of binding, a bit of ministrations, and a swift kick through a portal for a quick but weaker angel will probably draw the easily distracted forces out of the way for the most part. Though getting back won't be easy. And leaving an open portal is asking for your fortress to become an abyssal outpost, so a scroll of plane shift is probably a better exit strategy than trying to make the trek back in whatever shape you all are in after this. After all, your own nightmares will have to be faced too if you go there."

Kaila shrugged a bit. "Ultimately how you proceed is your call though. And she's right, you'll still need to get the veil, and facing Drow is good practice for an Abyss run. As ardent demon worshippors, drow will almost certainly have several demons bound to their service, as well as constructs, enslaved beasts and their own assassins and guards. And if it's the same Vara I'm thinking of, she's got one hell of an entourage. You might want to see if you can find a good thief who wants immortality as a ghost and the magical trinket I'm thinking of so they can steal the veil for you rather than trying to steal it yourself. That, or trade for it. Though good luck getting a relic sacred to their faith away from em."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"You know, I'd think you sexy, if you were a bit less of a 'glass half full.. of demons' kinda gal, catch my drift?" Deva chuckled. "I'd rather not have you use angels as bait though. I agree with the scroll and those can be purchased easily enough, but come on now, Empyreal lords like poking at big ol' meanies to see how they react. The more powerful, the better the stick you need." She eyed Dasyra for a moment and grinned.

"But yeah, try to avoid all that she just said. Imagine you had already won, had already done what you needed to do to make your beloved happy, then figure out how you got there. Theres quite a lot of ways to succeed in what you plan.. me.. I'd hold a cupcake-bakesale, propably." Deva nodded to herself, again seeming.. a little off after having managed to remain serious for a while.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dark Caves
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce, Lena, Enemies!

While Lior waited for a touch from Xirce that never came, the world around her went mad. Her own skin took on a deathly pallor and sheen, enough to cause her some concern. Lena and her copy were moving at speeds that far beyond Lior's capabilities while Asheroth was bust dealing with her doll and the retreating pair of assassins. Lior would have to heal them after this, if only to interrogate and indoctrinate them. She could do wonders with a captive audience. Which is exactly what she was right now.

Her copy made a laughable copy of her own holy light: paler, and a tad florescent. Lior was about to call out the heresy of her twin's claim regarding Sethie's goals but thought against it. Lior had long thought about smiting Xirce herself. Speaking of the devil, it was but a moment before the succubus roared into the surrounding melee, destroying the mannequin copy and earning a further injury for her trouble. By this point she was very, very close to death, giving Lior a choice. She could heal the succubus, the manifestation of everything she was sworn to destroy, or let her be consumed by her own hubris. At this point Lior could even do nothing and Xirce would likely still succumb to her injuries...

She couldn't go through with it. Not yet at least. She still needed the demon, for protection from Kaila, for backup in this fight, and balancing out Ventus. Lior was half certain the deathknight would kill and resurrect her on their return if they didn't have Xirce with them. It had nothing to do with the budding appreciation of Xirce's antics.

"Shit, hold on Xirce- You're not allowed to die just yet." Her fingers brushed Xirce's jawline, sizzling with healing power. Xirce would feel a buzz as the diabolic magic coursed through her, sewing her wounds and treating her burns. "May Sethie's mercy grant thee peace, carry thee on, and bear thee unharmed to her waiting bosom. Now c'mon, the 'great Xirce' can't leave her fans waiting, go get'm." The intensity of Sethie's healing magic would polarize Xirce if she was susceptible, either drawing out a well of domination or hidden submission, whichever was greater within her. The effects, if present at all would subside in a short time when the rush of the intense healing wore off.

Cure Critical wounds (empowered):
Roll(4d8)+8:
7,1,6,6,+8
Total:28 x1.5 = 42

[5/8]Prayer: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[4/8] Blessing of Fervor grants that each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
- Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Office

"You misunderstand me, Deva. I wasn't trying to wriggle out of doing the action. I was asking exactly how MY actions would transfer successfully into weakening the sword's power and purifying it. I'm no expert in the arcane, but don't you usually need to do a proper ritual for this sort of thing? If I'm off on a different plane of existence, pardoning some undeserving wretch of their nightmare... surely there needs to be a way to transfer that act into the blade. It's not going to just... happen."

Dasyra wasn't thrilled with Deva's misinterpretation, as it was in a way, insulting of her own intelligence. Just because she wasn't from the outer planes or an arcane expert didn't mean she was trying to theorize herself away out of the task.

She found Kaila offering more useful information on the subject of Kurnugia.

"It doesn't take a demon to convince me that the Abyss is a safe place... it's the infinite vortex of evil. I'd assume that most everywhere in it is bad. And Lamashtu... I'm no demonologist, but even I think I've heard that name whispered here and there. I've no intention of coming face to face with the Mother of Monsters, but if I need to cross into her realm to free Ventus - then by the grace of Evening Glory, I shall do so. It may be a place where mortals fear to tread, but as has been made abundantly clear to me. I am no longer a mortal."

Dasyra turrned fully to address Kaila.

"It seems to ME that if you're dressing this place up to be so low-yet-mighty, that the smart bet would be to find an item that would give us a quick exit should we need it. I have tricks enough to move silently, and I intend to prepare before I make my journey. I would enjoy not owing too many favors to various demons or angels along the way. Ultimately, it has to get done, so no use in trying to warn me away from it."

She switched back to Deva.

"I am already dead. Only through victory shall I know salvation. That is drive enough for me. So then, back to my realm for now, to drive back our enemies, find your Veil of Aurashnee, and then prepare for my trip to the Abyss. If nothing else, my journey will make quite the bard's tale."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"That alone isn't enough, you will have to confront the blade in itself. As for how the blade is depowered, that is a little more complicated, I could throw around amazing big words like 'morphic field' and 'Negative genesis confrontation' buuut.. I thought you came to me for sollutions, not lessons. And who said the blade was of arcane origin?" Deva shrugged.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Deva's Room
Tag: Dasyra, Deva

Kaila gestures with the Life Ward scroll amusedly. "So we agree on the item. Your safest though not necessarily cheapest or most reliable choice is an Amulet of the Planes. Anyone can use those. A cheaper option requiring magical assistance is scrolls of planeshift. Alternative methods is to bring those who can cast it, be they outsider or mortal. You could also for a lower tech version, cast dismissal or banishment on yourselves as you're not native to the Abyss. Course, it can be used offensively on yourself too so keep that in mind."

She shakes her head with a sigh. "Dress up? Dasyra, I'm not even scratching the surface. It's literally impossible for me to properly convey the nature of the Abyss and it's layers to others, it's something you have to experience. You may be stealthy, but you're going into lands that don't obey this worlds rules. I wasn't kidding when I said the hills are pregnant. And if the ground itself can give birth, it might be able to feel. And fight. And far as the universe is concerned, you're mortal in all the ways that matter when it comes to the Abyss. Undeath might let you survive toxic habitats, but your head still comes off and your soul is still steal-able, and you're still controllable. No lack of priestesses after all. Fact is you are only a little less vulnerable than the rest of us and that's not good enough in the Abyss. So you need all the preparation and help you can get."

She shrugs a bit. "But you do you I guess. I gave you what you're in for. Prepare throughly, just be aware that it might not be enough and if you screw up, you're giving this blade to people who will gladly use it as it was designed for. I wouldn't leave anything to chance if I was you. It's always better to over prepare for the Abyss. Anyways, I guess we're done here then?"

Vel yawns and stretches. {About time. Gods you three can babble on. You got what you came for so let's get going. Kaila, just let her toss herself in, the odds of the blade coming back here is minuscule even if she does fail given the infinite places the demons can get to.}

"I guess I am doing that worry about others thing I always get in trouble for around here again. Fair enough.," shrugs Kaila.

{I've got an Aasimar to finish working on anyways. She'll make a cute demoness once she gives in to her urges to take what she wants fully, mmm...}

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Oh, don't let my babbling keep ya. Watch out for crocodiles on your way out!" Deva waved, cheerfully.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Dark Caves
Tag: Scouting Group

To say Ash was surprised was a massive understatement. What kind of foul magic would allow someone to replicate divine power? What deity was supplying it? Whether she understood it or not, Ash knew what she had to do. Charging as fast as her legs carried her, she charged forward and struck her clone with her weapon.

Attack Roll:
Damage Roll:

82/104 HP Remaining. 3/7 Rounds of Rage Remaining. 3/8 Lay on Hands Remaining. Prayer is active. Blessing of Fervor is active.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Tunnels
Tag: All

Slashing at her copy, Lena was surprised that it was able to block in pretty much the exact way she might have blocked a slash of her own katana. Then she was forced to dodge and parry a bit herself, as the Lena doll retaliated against her. It was a bit disorienting to be fighting herself like this, but she didn't think that they had too much choice in the matter. She wasn't able to block or dodge the second blade though, which bit into her side, making her wince and cry out in pain, but she didn't back down, and stood her ground against her copy, not willing to retreat just yet, because of one bad blow against her.

Glancing over at the others, Lena saw Xirce was in dire straits, but she couldn't move from her own fight to support her even though she wanted to, because if she did that, she'd leave herself open to being stabbed in the back by her own fake, in which case she'd only cause the whole battle to continue like a domino effect that would ultimately result in a loss for them. Glancing back to her fake, Lena knew that she had to finish this up now, and took a deep breath in, and let it out slow, stilling her nerves, and calming herself, before she lashed out at her fake, aiming to either take her down completely, or at least cripple her enough to keep her from being a threat any longer, to give Lena the chance to support the others.

"Just hold on mistress Xirce, please. Lior, Asheroth, you two as well," Lena mumbled to herself as she went at her fake.

Full round attack against fake Lena:
(Full round attack action, and taking Lior's +2 buff for attack, AC, and Reflex too. , , and is a natural 19 so within critical threat range and making additional roll for confirming the crit, , which I'm sure is a hit if she has the same AC as Lena, )

+4 more if the dolls are aberrations, , , and assuming the 23 on her second main hand attack hit,

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 5

Lena decided to focus on her doll, cutting into the fakes side with her Katana, before pulling it out of the wound, only depening it along the way, then rushing to the dolls left side and slam her gladius into the fake Lenas chest, interestingly, the impact zone, while at first fleshy and bloody, turned white and unnatural looking on the more serious strike. However, the copy remained standing, barely blocking away the third follow up strike, which had lost some of its force, sparks flying off of both blades, the clash of metal clanging on mental echoing throughout the cave.

However, Lenas copy returned the attack in kind. Even if staggered, missing the first attack, the doll thrust her blades forward, though the impact was.. less severe than Lena would have thought. Instead, she felt a weakening dullness spread through her body, as the area around the cuts lost all color. The doll-Lena meanwhile cut the blade along, tearing away a part of Lenas Armor, exposing her left breast, which lost its coloration as well, turning soft, smooth and pale-white. It felt as if the blades were draining her, emptying her of.. something.(Both critted, what are the odds. Lena takes 3 damage and has -4 to all stats, this is a curse-like effect. Keep in mind that that also reduces her hp by 16.)

"You know, you really don't want to get hit by this. If they hit you good enough.. well.." The masked witch informed, keeping one hand folded. "You might just join my collection. Then again, seeing how much damage you did, thats the plan for all of you." The Witch sneered.

Lior meanwhile focused on the heavily panting Xirce, infusing her with a healthy filling of positive energy. "Huh.. what? Damn, I feel a lot more healthy, this is awesome." Xirce grinned.

The Masked witch still seemed busy controlling her dolls, though she's also waiting for something.

"Haah.. haah.. Little nasty secret about my power, it takes a bit of life-force with every blast I use with it, so I usually don't go in all guns blazing, but.. just for you.. I'll make an exeption." She looked at the Asheroth-copy, pointing one finger point blank at her.
(geez whats it with the crits...)
"Quickened Hellfire Blast." She exclaimed, bathing the Paladin-copy in hellfire.. the mighty holy warrior, or rather, her copy, remained standing, barely so, the color flaking off of her burning body, revealing whiteness beneath, only for Xirce to point her other finger at her, flames gathering into a white-hot point that was painful to look at.

"EMPOWERED HELLFIRE BLAST!" She shouted angrily, unleashing a torrent of fire, engulfing the doll and burning it to nothing... literally. Xirce flames first had the outline of a female shape.. before they disappeared entirely. The succubus still seemed rather exhausted, growing more pale as the infernal forces consumed the doll, but then made sured to make eye-contact with Lior and Asheroth both, whilest making clear: "Haah.. Haaah.. I know Ventus is all undying and got her ice-thing going on. But don't understimate the.. haah.. amazing Xirce." She clenched her fist, with the flames slowly going out.

Seeing how Xirce had... dealt with her copy rather decisively, that left Asheroth to charge at Lenas clone instead, backing the angelblood up and cutting into the last remaining dangerous clone, the impact of her weapon turning the creatures shoulder all white and unlifelike.

Sylvie meanwhile floated up behind the Masked Witch, smirking. "Alright you fucktard, enough messing with -my- idiots." The ghost proclaimed, reaching out, her hand passing into the masked witches chest.. only for it to turn pale and Doll-like as Sylvie screamed out, stumbling back.. well, floating back, but her attempt to posess this enemy had failed more spectacularly than with the drow.. who by now has begun retreating.

"W.. what the.. helll.. are you.."

"Oh.. who.. or what.. I am.. that'd take a long, long time to explain, but if you want a name.. call me.. Miss Nice." The Doll-mistress explained, looking over the battlefield, completely unscratched, but a bit annoyed.

"You know, I can't help but feel like my clients underestimated you. Most people don't actually make it through this one.. well you look sufficiently battered that I can do the finishing up." The mask tilted at the lot of you.

"How much longer until your magic runs out? How many healing spells do you have left, wait, let me guess.. 'Enough to deal with you!' Tell you what, even if I -wanted- to retreat, I couldn't, it's the nature of my contract.. However. Understand that you have NOT. WON. YET. Ahahaha.." The masked Witch snipped, and with that, her cloaked form began to tear apart, only for the dolls around her to twitch and crack open, their forms disappearing, only four masks floating in the air. Meanwhile, the once Lena-Dolls mask cracked as well, turning into nothingness, with the Masked Witch explaining: "Needed a bit of a boost."

With far masks floating behind her, she then produced a Staff out of her cloak, the hood of it flying back as arcane energies gathered in her grip, revealing dark, long hair and glowing, heterochromatic eyes under the mask.

"By the way, thanks for all bunching up like this! Now, let me show you real power: Quickened True Strike!" The robed figure began glowing briefly, her staff pointed at you, her other hand.. gripping a small tentacle as her arcane chanting sounded worryingly like..

"Black Tentacles!" The 'nice' witch shouted, slamming her staff into the ground, only for dark, slithering tendrils to burst forth under your feet, grabbing at you. There was little escaping them, as the masked one, for the first time, seemed to focus and exhaust some energy, channeling the swirling arcane powers at you.
(you are free to find moar erotic thingies for your characters :p

The tendrils slithered up on all of you, dark, and slimey and getting everywhere.. only to tear away at your clothings, stripping you with impressive efficency as they coiled around your hand and legs, trying to restrict you more throughoutly, obviously with ill intent. The only one that manged to -barely- pull free from the grasping tentacles was Asheroth, her blood rage still burning hot as she flexed and pulled away from the grasping black .. things with all of her strength needed to endure the enhanced spell.

(Anyone but Asheroth loses all the armor bonus your armor/clothes provide to your characters!.. though also the armor check penalty, which might help you wiggle out more easily. If you want to bother with all the CMB nonsense of pathfinder, the DC to get free and move about is 22. ALSO, keep in mind the buffs Lior placed on you.)

"That's better. Kinda bummed that you'd have me dirty my hands. Sorry for keeping you so boringly restrained, but I'd really not rather have you beat on me.. Exspecially not the paladin or the hellfire wielder. Now then, where was I.. oh yes. Time to properly and throughoutly enjoy you. You'll make useful dolls.. even if you can't make up for the numbers you destroyed in quantity. and.. ugh, did you get free?" The Doll-Mistress scoffed slightly, but then twirled her staff behind her back, letting out a lustful coo as she observed your state.. and bodies for a moment, before eyeing Asheroth. "Seriously? That was one of my more powerful spell combinations you know, you could have the decency to lie down and be overcome by it without all this fuss.. Well, you win. Look directly at my staff to retrieve your prize, just give me a moment decide if I want to use a gloomblind bolt or hollow heroism on you first.." The Witch suggested.

Xirce, the luscious succubus growled and struggled against the tentacles grip.. but she was a little tired out from the fight already. She shrugged, and seemed half-ready to enjoy the situation almost. One could only assume she had been on worse on parties.

Sylvie, meanwhile, the only one both immune to.. and not even caught in the tentacly-mass seemed still dazed from her attempt to assault the masked ones mind.

(Lenas turn. You have to roll either Dex or Str, or obey the downside of the grappled condition. The witch is 20-25 ft away from you, depending on where you stand.)

Initative: Lena(grappled), Masked witch(4 masks remaining)-> Lior(grappled) -> Xirce(moderatly heavily Injured, grappled) -> Asheroth -> Sylvie(stunned)

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Office
Tag: All

"Like I said. Abyss is bad. I get it, even if I don't know the specifics. But if I have to go there, I'm less interested in hearing how bad it is and more about practical solutions. So if you have them, I'm all ears, otherwise, I will do me - thanks. And I don't have to give the blade to anyone. Miss Cupcakes already said I just have to be acting with a purpose, cure the wretched, and I'll be able to confront the blade when the time is right I guess."

She looked at Deva.

"Whatever that means, I guess I need to figure that out on my own. Maybe I'll just grab it and wish really hard. Beats me at this point, but I get the notion there's not more to gain here for now. Come on Kaila. Vel. Let's go. It's going to be quite a while until I'm free to head to the Abyss, I'd imagine. Maybe before that time comes, I'll chat with you about the details."

She slipped her red hood over her hair and started to walk away from the room. "When I get the veil, I'll return here. Don't make it harder to find you than need be."