Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Kaila and Vel
Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra, Ventus

Kaila looks bemused. "Gee, could it be that evil betrays evil readily and good will happily betray evil and law and chaos betray each other? It's an endless cavalcade of potential treachery. Plus you've threatened my life before and talk about the whole life taking thing and so forth. Truly it's a basket of trust. I WANT to trust, but the tolerance levels not promising and I KNOW Asheroth has to plot against me and Lior is obviously doing so because she's Lior. So, you know. Trust not optimal."

"Technically undead aren't perfect examples of durability either. You're either conscious or destroyed, there's no getting stabilized, it's all or nothing unless you're a ghost or vampire or something, but they're the exceptions, not the rule. There's weapons that annhilate undead sooner or later with each blow. Spells that control undead are far more potent than those who control the living. You're pretty safe against lot's of stuff the living aren't, but not all of em, and even some of those immunities are circumventable, like you can be poisoned if the person knows how. Same as me really. Plus, threatening someones life only matters if you're close enough to do it. And are aware enough to know you have to. And not being controlled like with the Mindflayers. And you'd be amazed what a zealot might be willing to die for. Seen it plenty times."

"I'd do any golem but flesh just on the off chance they can corrupt it through that. I'd do something more versatile. Clay would be an excellent choice because they can deliver curses that prevent healing, something the beast do a lot of. And clays easy to come by to boot.", muses Kaila.

"Mine sounds alright. Course, if it can drive the slave drivers off, it has to be bad. Guess have to ask em what we'd be up against.," shrugs Vel.

Neither seemed too concerned about the public display, it pretty normal to the pair from back home. Plus, well, attractive as the two might be physically, neither were much Kaila or Vel's tastes. Plus the whole, death by snu snu thing.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
Ventus Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra, Vel and Kaila

"Enough with your gloomy-talk. I thought you worshipped a hedonist, not a nihilist. If you act so negatively you needn't be suprised you polarize people against you. Furthermore, if you wanted people to trust or like you, you shouldn't have torn off a part of your soul and turned it into a creature of pure evil and chaos. My dark fate has been forced upon me, you have chosen it, and you complain about a lack of trust? If you want companionship, first you have to earn it. I didn't know you'd have such second thoughts without Xirce around.

The.. incident with the mindflayers has shown that I am not beyond being controlled by my darkest desires, but I have overcome those, with Dasyras help. You can either let your fears consume you, or you can overcome them.
As for golems.. I am already using ice-golems through my blades power. It is defended because I am here.. though I would welcome.. a rest."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra, Ventus

Kaila grips her fists, looking a little mad, before simply saying in a strained voice. "Then I'll leave you to your... Work."

She then turned and left, Vel following, heading over to the fortresses gates to watch for the scout team, fuming away. She growled and kicked the gate wall with a snarl once there.

"Polarizing?! Hah! She says it's my attitude and then admits I'm right when she states my chaos and evil is the problem. Well, the chaos and evils never threatened her life, or supported those who undermine her! She sure as hell can't say the same! I even took the time to try and save everyone and damn well did for the most part instead of escaping just with you! Sure as hell woulda been easier! I come here, put my life and sanity and what not on the line and evidently I'm not making enough effort! I made her damned wedding! Evidently the first thing to be sacrificed to the sword is fucking gratitude and tolerance!," she ranted, storming back and forth in a fury.

Vel watches calmly, leaning back a bit with a sigh, having returned to quasit form. "Course, also is unaware that nihilism leads to hedonism. But not like she'd know hedonism anyways. If nothing matters, why not enjoy everything while you can?"

"Yeah exactly! Also demon lord of assassination, but haven't done that either. Ugh. Sooner this fucking crisis is over the better. I don't know how much more I can keep making an effort. I'm pretty much expecting after we win for her to go, yeah thanks for solving our problems now get out of my house, demon scum. Feh. Least Dasyra is mostly alright, though she's with her thick and thin so can't even rant with her and if Ventus said stab she'd be how many arrows, can I use ALL the arrows? Ugh. Guess Lena's the only person I can still try with. Assuming she doesn't get her butt beaten or mind controlled out there or worse. Honestly, this friendship thing seems like it's a dead horse I'm beating."

"Well, you've got me. Until you die anyways. Then I'm selling your soul to the best offer I get if I can."

"Yeah, I'd expect little else. How long you think scouting missions will take?"

"I dunno, they could get pretty out there. Could already be dead or worse for all we know."

"Well, hopefully not. I'd rather not be the last living person in not very friendly territory. Getting kinda homesick honestly. This place kinda sucks big time. It's boring. Barely any kitchen to work with, nowhere to dance, library is more like an icebox for a bibliovore, and you can't sleep with anything without it wanting to eat your brains or soul or worse. It's always too cold to dress too lewdly and asides from the zombie everyone of em is jsut fighting at the walls endlessly, and I can't go up there since I'll probably get blasted between life and death."

"...Soooo, what are we gonna do?"

"...Fuck it. If they think I'm going to give up so easily, they're in for it. We're going to build our own fucking ballroom and have our own god damned dance. Cmon, let's find a good room for it. Given how empty this stupid place is, they must have open empty rooms in droves. If not, we'll just use the courtyard."

Kaila and Vel went back in, exploring to hunt down a big empty enough room for their usage to set up their own dance.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag:Kaila and Vel

As once an elven-military fortress there is one large enough empty room.. a training hall on the eastern wing, one just had to carry out some half rotten away wooden stand and by now useless weapons (So many of them had rusted away it was as if a rustomnster had been about recently and gotten to them on principle, without finishing its meal). One or two of the dummies could even be restored into a dance-partner if Kaila felt like it. Of couse the activity quickly attracted the curious one-eyed zombies attention, who tried to be helpful unless shooed away.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Training Room
Tag: Lyra

Kaila searched through and hummed. Sadly she wasn't a cleric so giving life to objects wasn't very easy for her. So for now she'd push the stuff out. Seeing Lyra there and wanting to help though, Kaila smiled. "I'd be happy to have your help, Miss Lyra. Thank you. We're trying to make a dance hall, since no ones using this room anyways. I figured I'd have a dance of some sort, though getting some music going might take some figuring out."

"Worse comes to worse, we just dance to the music in our heads.," chuckles the Quasit, returning to her warform to help pushing the materials out.

"So, do you get bored here? It doesn't seem like there's much to do around here.," Kaila asks Lyra curiously as she struggles with some of the rusted equipment, "What do you do for fun?"

"Hm... I've got like 12 mouthes, so I wonder if I could be a one girl band if I practiced...," ponders Vel, looking down at herself, chuckling a bit, "I could play trumpets with my tits!"

Kaila snickers a bit at the thought. "I think I'd pay to watch that. Okay, we gotta clear the room, polish and sweep the floor nice and then figure out the music. We can worry about things like decorations and such later."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahumnnn.." Lyra pondered, tilting her head, not quite seeming to get Kailas plans. After a while she tried to reach out for Kailas hands, for a simple, classical dance move. Then, when asked what she did Lyra noddded a bit, and seemed as if she wanted to lead Kaila somewhere, though she wasn't too insistant. Finally, if Kaila stayed to clean up the room she'd be confronted with a large amoutnt of training mat like carpet.. a rather heavy effort to cleanse all on her own.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Training Room

Kaila blinks as her hands are taken, then looks to Vel. "Keep cleaning, I'll be back soon." "Seriously? Ugh... Fiiiiine. But I'll have my revenge."

Kaila nods then follows along with Lyra, curious what the zombie wishes to show to her. She also wondered what sort of person she had been in life a bit, idle thoughts for certain. How much had she changed going into undeath? Of everyone she seemed like the one most alive of all inhabitants here. It was nice to see.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Tunnels
Tag: All

As Lena exchanged blows with her fake, she felt her body weakening as her foe's blades cut into her side, wincing in pain as this happened, her left breast bouncing free of her armor as it was damaged by the blow. "S-Shit," Lena grunted, trying to step back and away from her fake to put some room between them for her to catch her breath.

Lena stood there, as the witch spoke again, and then Xirce attacked now herself, taking out Asheroth's fake, and giving Asheroth the chance to come to Lena's aid. "F-Fucking hell. Thanks Ash... t-that really stings. And my body feels... just drained. L-Like my life force was stolen from me," Lena said softly to Asheroth.

Lena was panting, and hurting quite a bit thanks to the cuts she'd taken, but she wasn't down for the count, not yet anyway. But still, she was quite winded after all that, and she knew that another heavy hit on her would probably take her down. Then, the blackened tentacles sprang up from the ground, and Lena couldn't help but gasp in fright, as she was grabbed, her exposed breast already bouncing a bit as she immediately begun to struggle. "N-No... not going to... get me, t-this easily," Lena grunted, and pulled her legs and arms, trying to break free of the tentacles grasp, though she was weakened now, severely, and knew she couldn't break free without help, but that didn't stop her from trying.

( , she'd have had to crit to break free really.)

"F-Fuck... I... c-can't get out of this," Lena grunted, trying to pull loose and back away from the witch, her body feeling weaker and weaker by the second from her wounds, the black tentacles easily able to maintain their grip for now.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Dark Caves
Tag: Scouting Group

Asheroth runs forth to Xirce and assists her with the tentacles, hoping to set her free.

82/104 HP Remaining. 2/7 Rounds of Rage Remaining. 3/8 Lay on Hands Remaining. Prayer is active. Blessing of Fervor is active.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 6

"Heh, sorry if this seems a little anticlimactic, but somehow I don't quite feel like getting close and personal with all you magic'd up folks." Miss Nice wisely decided, whilest the dark, grasping tendrils slithered over your naked skin.

Lena struggled futily to get free, instead feeling a tentacle coil around her cock, prodding at it and stroking along it, anothe rpushing up against nher mouth, trying to force entry, three in total rubbing somewher ebetween her pussy and backdoor undecided, oozing lubricating goo, making it easier to push into her and fuck her into submission.

"Sorry, not quite how this works. you can't just replenish the life force hell takes unlimitedly, though I have a restoration want.. and as you wish. You are quite the useful little healing dispenser, remind me to turn you into a cute succubutt slave later." Xirce grinned, taking advantage of Liors magic to gathe her hellfire without having to move her hands. "And you think I haven't taken worse than these tentacles on parties?" She grinned at the masked witch, bathing her in hellfire. "Gruaaah.. haah.. haaah..." The burning witch took a step back.. then grasped one of the masks floating behind her, it cracked and faded away.. but so did the flames on the witches body. Still, there were no wisecracks from the masked one this time.. perhaps she didn't want to be stuck bathed in hellfire -without- an escape route remaining.

Lior enfused Xirce with healing energy, but.. she could see the truth in Xirces words, despite no superficial wounds being present, the Succubus still seemed exhausted and weakened(though she still winked at Lior as the same managed to touch her naked flesh, even with a tentacle oozing over her arm and onto Xirces middriff), apparently a prolonged fight was not in her best interest.
Nor was it in Liors, it seemed, as the tendrils advanced upon her body. Two aimed for her mouth, apparently having heard enough from the priestess and trying toforce their way in, whielst a particularly thick and bulbous tentacle-prick with multiple nubs along its length pushed against.. and slowly, sensually into her sex.

Asheroth decided rather than charging at the masked one, she had to free Xirce, eliciting a response of annoyance from the succubus. Try as she might, for every tentacle Asheroth manages to pull away, another one has already grasped or pushed at Xirce.. the Arch-succubus, a caster, is simply not strong or agile enough to fight past the grasping tendrils, even with assistance. "I'm fine.. haah.. finer than I look really. Heh, this is kinda fun. Lior, a massage and a lesser restoration would be lovely." she grinned, with tewo tentacles pumping in and out of her rythmically by now. "Why aren't you hitting her? I, the genius Xirce can still hit her with ease, but if you don't put her down defeating the other two was pointless! Seriously, if anyone here has a dispel magic, now'd be the time.." Xirce complained.. as amusing as the situation was, they WERE in danger. Amazingly, Asheroth managed to fight off the grasping tentacles a second time, even while staying within their field, their dark, oozy cum smearing over her armor, but she pushing them aside.

Something that did not escape the masked ones notice. "Geesh, hard to take down aren't you? Alright, here goes. you brought this upon yourself, you know?" The Witch informed, raising her hand and mumbling something as she focused upon her staff, darkness gathering into almost a spear-like shape, levitating behind her and pointing at Asheroth. "I hope you'll ~see~ things my way now! Gloomblind Bolt!" With that the spear of darkness shot forward, impacting and, semi-substantially, pushing through Asheroths armor, creating a painful sensation, followed by dark veins spreading over Asheroths skin, corruptive energies enfusing her, tearing on her will to fight on, her vision darkening for a moment, with a sudden urge to cover her eyes..
(Asheroth takes 17 points of negative energy damage and has to succeedon a reflex savign throw, DC 18 or become blinded for the next round!)

Sylvia, meanwhile, had used her insubstantiality to sink back underground, still looking a little winded.. if a ghost could do that.

Everyone that doesn't escape the grasping tentacles takes 10 points of subdual damage this turn! CMD to break free is 26. 6/8 rounds of tentacles remaining.

Initative: Lena(grappled), Masked witch(3 masks remaining)-> Lior(grappled) -> Xirce(Injured, grappled) -> Asheroth

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra,
Lyras quarters
Tag: Kaila

Lyra tugged Kaila along to 'her room' hesitating only briefly along the way, as if having second thoughts, but then continuing onwards. She was an unusual zombie for sure, with a basic intelligence, her own room(albeit a bit chaotic, most sharp objects were removed from it, presumambly by Ventus). Thinking about it, Lyra was treated more like a pet than an actual wife, despite the deathknight referring to her as such.

"Daah!" Lyra had tugged Kaila along to a corner of the room, carefully unveiling a dirty cloth, which contained.. a collection of small, glittery items. three silver coins, one platinum coin a broken silver comb, a little gemstone, a little pearl, a colorful marble and, the crown-piece of the collection, a half broken mirror that.. huh.

Looking into the mirror, Kaila saw. Well, herself, a big shocker, but she was.. different. Demonic features more pronounced, seductively beautiful, a crown of raging fire over her head as she held a content smile. Definitly not a normal mirror, unless Kaila had gone through some changes unnoticedly. Interestingly, when she looked at Lyras mirror image the same looked still undead, still missing one eye, but with a healthier complexion, no scars upon her skin, and a glittery crown, earrings and necklace as well as a glittery dress rather than the simple, pretty but somewhat ragged one she was wearing right now.

Lyra seemed unhappy when Kaila moved too close towards any of the objects in her collection swiftly, though seemed to be expecting.. feedback. praise perhaps? "Daah?" She would repeat if there was no immediate response of awe.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Lyra's Room

Kaila followed along, looking around curiously at the zombies room. Not that Ventus treated anyone like how Kaila would treat a wife if she ever had any intention of getting married. It could happen she supposed, but well, Ventus' version of love felt so sterile and only involved lust and duty. It didn't seem any different from sex slavery to her, except one seemed to be totally conditioned to it. Breaking her loose hopefully got Dasyra better treatment, but who knew. And the task seemed impossible.

The mirror caught her off guard however as she looked in curiously with a frown, glancing at Lyra's reflection too. There were many possibilities about what was happening, but first...

"It's very beautiful, Miss Lyra. So you collect things that shine then?," smiles Kaila, "If you like, I could make everything in this room sparkle for a little bit? Would you like that?"

If Lyra did, she;d cast Glitterdust on the room, careful not to get either of them in it to make the room be covered in sparkles. And given a chance she'd use detect magic on those fragments. She didn't need to get too close to observe the magic upon them after all.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra,
Lyras quarters

Lyra nod-nodded enthusiatically at the praise, then tilted her head at Kaila, then after a moment or two of consideration, nodded enthusiastically, only to : "Aaaah.. ooooh.. boooooh!" admire and point around at the glittering of the room, slowly, but with zombielike patience chasing after the glitterdust, trying to collect it, unaware of its magical nature and likely busy for a while.

Of Lyras collection, the pearl glowed with moderate transmutation, whilest the mirror ... it was harder to define, as it was it seemed to have an aura of weak illusion, but the thing was shattered, after all, more than half of it broken out of the silvery frame. The rest of the items seemr ather mundane, even the gem is likely simple polished glass rather than a diamond or somesuch.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Lyra's Room

Fascinating. Tempting as it was, Kaila wasn't going to abuse the simple zombie's trust by stealing from her. She liked the zombie, she might be a bit simple, but in that simplicity she held more life in her than any of the other undead around here, and arguably some of the living. It made Kaila smile and that was enough to make her not want to ruin it by unnecessary acts. One day that might change, but for now she'd respect Lyra's belongings.

Watching her chase the sparkles was enjoyable too, as Kaila took a seat, watching the zombie run around tirelessly. She mused and smiled, taking her iron holy symbol of Nocticula out and started using prestidigitation to polish it up as shiny as she could get it.

When the sparkles faded she got up and moved over. "Here, you can have this for your collection if you'd like it. I can always get another one.," Kaila said, offering the shiny symbol over, "As thanks for showing your lovely collection to me."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Throneroom
Tag: Ventus and Kaila

As she was doing her best to pleasure Ventus and get some much desired food, Dasyra found the arguing between her Mistress and Kaila and Vel to be mildly aggravating, mostly because the occassional bitter words were preventing Ventus from getting off in Dasyra's mouth.

Kaila left rather suddenly, mostly fuming. The dark ranger felt it was unfortunate, but nothing to be done about it, and besides, it left her alone with Ventus, which made Dasyra happy.

"Kaila is a valuable ally, Mistress. Make her feel welcomed, and she will be less negative. Like most things, especially those from the abyss, she just wants to feel appreciated."

The dark ranger snuggled closer to the death knight and undid her top, letting it fall to the side and then cupping her own breasts, she slid Ventus' cock between her tits and closed her soft flesh over the rigid rod. Her long tongue draped down and coiled around the tip as she started to tit-fuck her Mistress.

"Indulge our life-filled allies their living pleasures, and we will reap more rewards."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra,
Lyras quarters

Lyra was rather tirelessly, until the glitterdust dispersed. Luckily Kaila could distract her from her distraught reaction to this, by presenting a shiny unholy symbol of a pointy crown. Lyra recieved the present with an "Ooooh..." then smiled a big, simple smile, and hugged up to Kaila, squeeze-squishing her slightly with her zombie-strength after carefully adding the shiny thing to her collection. "Yaaay!" She commented, enthusiastically, her flesh cold, but soft to the touch.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus
Ventus Throneroom
Tag: Dasyra

Ventus leaned back, sighing briefly. "You are right of course, but being locked away in this fortress for decades does not aid your ability with people. Once.. I used to be a leader able to find the words to encourage the hurt and lost. Now? I just find the fiendlings gloomy lack of discipline mirroring my own feelings all too well. I know it is in her nature to see treachery behind every corner, but it is not helpful to mending any gaps in this randomly assembled group. I gave my command, that should be enough to trust in, no?" Ventus brushed through Dasyras hair thoughtfully, sighing, letting herself.. relax under her dark rangers attention.

"Haaahmn..." She cooed at Dasyras display grinning down. "An army divided against itself can not stand. My blade could easily cut away this divide, yet I rather chose to place my trust in all that follow me, as well as Xirce. I wish they could understand this as such." The Deathknight continued, also thrusting up against Dasyra chest, grinning slightly.

"I notice Kaila making an effort. I just fear she doesn't want to trust, or believe in anyone but her demonic patron, whilest she respects Xirce and me, she seems all too used to fight the entire world and if you think I could change that, you have more faith in me than I." Ventus moaned softly, her shaft throbbing, twitching, with growing eagerness.. "Kaila reminds me of the old poem. What would ti be in common...: Live alone, and free, like the mighty tree, but stand together like the forest, against all unrest. Give her time. I can not force her to open up." Ventus almost somewhat giggled under the continued erotic attention. "Well.. I guess there is ways to.. help.. bond a little.." She blushed at that, seeming to consider an idea that the topless Dasyra seemed to have inspired.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Throneroom
Tag: Ventus

"mmph.. omph.... nommph...~~" Dasyra let her lubricating poison saliva dribble down and coat Ventus' shaft before slurping noisily upon it. She really enjoyed sloppily attending to the death knight like this, and her lavender blush mirrored Ventus' when she looked up at her and their eyes met. Her lips squeezed extra tight and sucked as she withdrew slowly from the whole shaft with a nice audible pop that echoed along the icy hall.

"Ah~ Mistress, you are still a natural leader. With time and effort, your old skills will return to you with practice. You must learn to feel good about yourself again. I will help you with that. We shall be together, forever, with you as my commander, my wife, my lover and Mistress. Isn't that... wonderful~?"

Dasyra gave another few pumps and then when back to sucking for a while. She didn't want Ventus to focus too much on Kaila now. She was right to simply leave it. Bonding with Kaila in a sexual sense... well, that would require having trust first. Both Ventus and Dasyra were intensely fuckable, but in a lethal way that diminished their attractiveness. Kaila would have no way of knowing that Dasyra could withhold the negative energies... and even if she did, Dasyra couldn't deny that there was a dark part of her that would absolutely get off on fucking someone to death, just like Ventus must have, only her desire must be a hundred times more difficult to resist.

"Oh my mistress, I think finding some pretty young things to play with would be fun! We could go hunting for sexy people and you could have me do wonderful things to them... and then you could fuck us both as hard as you wanted. Ah... but then I might get jealous if you didn't give me all your sweet, lovely cum. Mmh... oh mistress, your wife is hungry. Won't you feed me?"

With this last appeal Dasyra went back to deepthroating Ventus, while maintaining eye contact as much as she could, trying to entice the death knight into releasing a nice gooey, viscous load, which the dark ranger was hopelessly and forever addicted to.

If Ventus did as Dasyra wished, the ranger would squeak happily at the appropriate moment and gulp it all down ravenously, and then afterward sighed in happy contentment at having gotten her fix.

"Perhaps if we showed our varied allies that we could have a 'fun' time in their mortal sense without threatening to make them undead, they would be more willing to trust us implicitly. A little display of self control. Hnh hnh... remember, you have a willing relief device whenever you get frustrated, right?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus
Ventus Throneroom
Tag: Dasyr, Vel

Ventus cooed at her undying pet, seeming both emberassed and aroused by Dasyras display, which only caused her thick shaft to pulsate with unholy desire. "Haah.. I can't decide if you attend to me or tease me, but I do enjoy it.." She smirked, her sthaft standing proud and hungry as Dasyra spoke.

"Hmnn.. it is wonderful an dI do feel.. goood." She nodded, leaning back upon her seat, the tip of her rod glistening beautifully. "Haah.. ..haah.. Yes.. drink it all down.. ohy you look so beautiful.. yet so lewd." The Deathknight moaned, gripping Dasyra, holding her in place. .. a futile gesture perhaps, as Dasyra would not be anywhere else but drinking this delicious seed, though the Deathknight licked her lips, watching, nodding.

"Exactly what I thought.. it.. err.. might be a bit.. unconventional, but.. the demons do quite like to.. indulge. And with you there to.. ensure I don't get too wild, we could bond in a most.. intimate way." Ventus nodded in agreement, sitting there laid back and letting Dasyra clean off her shaft, before getting up and shifting her clothes.. though without redoing all that much of her armor.

"Let us hunt down the living and.. seduce them to our cause." Ventus grinned, standing up, pulling Dasyra towards her and softly kissing her lips. "If all else fails, I'll simply have you put on a slopyp display to make them jealous instead."

Ventus knew the fortress in and out, so it wouldn't take long for her to search through it, though, with her not expecting Kaila to be in Lyras chamber, she first happened upon Vel.. still on cleaning duty, which caused the undead mistress to raise a brow.

"Huh. I didn't know demons were the.. cleanly kind. Do you plan to use the old training hall? Either way... I was curious were Kaila was, but, now that I got you alone.., you .. partook of Lena, did you not? I was wondering if the .. activity was fruitful." Ventus was not a skilled seducer of demons it seemed, as she cleared her throat ever so slightly, looking at Vel and innocently extending a hand to gently pull Dasyra close to her by the midriff.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Lyra's Room and Future Ballroom
Tag: Lyra; Ventus and Dasyra

Kaila chuckles, before squeaking as she's squished into a hug. "Ooof, ah, careful with the hugs sweety, you're really strong and I'm not that durable.," smiles Kaila with a slight strain to her voice, "A little looser please."

She mused and glanced around. "So, you collect shiny things for fun? You must be running out of things to look for though, hm? Hm. You look diffrent in that mirror, so do I. Does it show you how you wished you looked?" She looked at the undead woman curiously before glancing back at the mirror shards.

--------------------

Vel was grumpily shoving things around, muttering about doing all the work, and storming about, as much as a wolf could storm around.

Looking up at seeing Ventus and Dasyra come in, the quasit took her normal form to respond, fluttering up.

"Fruitful? Eh, no idea for now. I mean given how much we screwed each other and outsider powers, we both SHOULD be pregnant, but I've no clue til we start showing.," she shrugs, looking at her curiously, "Why do you want to know? Pining for a gaggle of dhampirs or whatever of your own suddenly?"

She looked around the room. "Kaila's mad at you, so she's venting her anger by turning this room into a ballroom best she can and is going to hold a dance. Course, she's off somewhere with Lyra and I have to all the damned work! Going to teach her a damned lesson when she goes to sleep for leaving me with all the hard stuff, hmph. But yeah. So you're getting a ballroom now. Room by room we're gonna make this place be more than a giant empty stone cube of utter dullery. Buy some hookah's later when I build a drug den hehe. Not that I can actually take mortal drugs, does nothing for me, but I can have fun fucking with mortal users sense of whats real or not."