Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Ventus,
The old Training hall
Tag: Vel, Dasyra

Ventus observed the mounting of Dasyra with curiosity, and maybe a hint of jealousy in her eyes, though the elf easily.. distracted her from such things, her smirk widening.. whilest not a sadist by nature, Dasyras.. provocative display seemed to be quite effective of the deathknights long supressed flames of desire. "Huh. She does seem to quite enjoy this place.." Ventus commented, her own shaft twitching as she watched Vels assault upon her bride. "I do agree that hellhounds are reliable, but they do not mix well with my own innate powers.. shadow mastiffs hmnn.. I know little of these ones." She admitted, staring calmly into those red, hungry eyes, her cold cock pulsing at the sight before her, before she.. helped herself to Dasyras mouth after the same had spoken on, a slight hint of competetiveness emerging as she pushed deep within the elfs slender mouth, taking hold of her shoulder and pulling Dasyra towards her, only to allow the Quasit-wolf to slam deep into her, not quite struggling for the elf, but certainly not standing on the sidelines either.

"This horny bitch is talking way too much, I figured." Ventus grinned, though there was just a hint of hesitation with treating Dasyra this way.. before others. Still, it seemed Dasyra did not mind, so the Deathknight smirked, strengthening her grip a little.. and letting the elf feel just a hint of the strength of who had been a warrior in life, now an undead commander of many centuries, holding her in place whilest demanding.: "Service me, slave, enough playing about.. as for your suggestions, Vel.. " she chuckled, thrusting deeper into Dasyra:

"I'm quite comfortable the way I am. If I wish to fuck someone for hours.. I shall. If I don't wish for them to move, by my chains, or by my will alone, they shan't." Ventus smirked, looking at Dasyra, clearly.. getting into the flow herself by now:
"Be you proud elf, or lowly bitch, one way or the other you are mine. You will make me cum as the beast uses you.. and if you please me well, maybe I shall want to see you as a bitch some more."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hard to find good smexy zombie pics:
Lyra
Lyras chamber
Tag: Kaila

Lyra peered over, distracted by the fire elemental summon for a moment, and moderatly concerned until Kailas reassurance.. the room was a bit cool, but of course, the undead didn't mind, after a few moments refocusing on Kailas lustful body grinding up against her.
"Ahumnn..? oohm!" She pondered, then moaned as she felt Kaila push into her, moaning, sluggishly, if happily spreading her legs before the fiendish invader, leaning back and sighing lustfully. The zombies sex wasn't.. as ice cold as one would have expected, a soft, yet sturdy pussy awaing Kailas advances, with Lyra licking her lips slightly, arms crossing behind her lover, pulling her in with suprising strength... clearly not minding the .. act, her breasts suprisingly firm for their size.. something about their owners undead nature perhaps, as Lyra slowly, patiently tried to push up against Kaila.

When offered the tail she 'Hmnned' thoughtfully before grinning, taking it, picking it up into her mouth and suckling on the tip thoughtfully. Not quite the thing she was used to of course, and she tilted her head, observing Kailas reaction curiously.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Throneroom
Tag: Lior, Lena

(Because DaBomb seems busied up, assuming Asheroth is more exhausted than she let on and declined on the bathing, resting early instead.)

"Whats the problem with sex-games? Lenas attitude to bathing is a lot.. healthier" Xirce grinned, innocently. "Better question, whats the problem with trying to bless water after using up all the spells you did?" Her grin widened. "Being a warlock is quite advantageous... wait why are we keeping the necklace a secret? Oh, think Ventus would use it for something lame.. yeah, propably would, that said, she can get pretty icy if you lie to her soooo.. yeah, thats your call." Xirce shrugged as Lior wandered off to .. stash away her clothes, as Sylvie floated on by.

"Welp, we made it back. Suprised theres no deathknight doing the rallying yet though. heh." "Ventus is.. preoccupied. The mortals should see to their needs. You got work to do tomorrow. I have.. cleaning to do. Also, someone needs to keep watch."

The succubus sighed, looking at the angel. "I mean.. technically you don't have a choice, no, but.. I mean.. obviously I'm a terrible succubus and all that. but.." There was perhaps a hint of tiredness after the long fighting as she regarded Lena. "I dunno. Violating people against their will gets old fast. I much more enjoy screams of pleasure than terror, you know?" She shrugged, seeming.. quite a lot less intimidating than Ventus actually, up close. Her skin was perhaps a little hotter than a normal humans even. "Anyway, alright then, you hide the necklace, just don't blame me if you accidentially utter a wish and things get messed up. Or if Ventus gets grumpy about it. Anywhoo."

Unsuprisingly, whilest the fortress had a large enough, metallic bathtub to make space for several people.. it too had been frozen over, though, a finger pointing of Xirces had that water heated up.. quite a lot in a single go actually, steam rising through the room and warming it up, thawing the little frost hiding out in the corners of the slightly dusty bathing room(Sylvie had even provided some towels from... somewhere).

"Well then!.. oh hold on, I forgot, are or are you not fire resistant? Cause if you aren't, might want to wait a few moments." Xirce said after dipping her finger into the clearly rather heated water for a moment, chuckling, then grinning and adding, focusing on Lena. "Someone said they were open for molestations though? I mean, you gotta wash your clothes too, sure, but certainly you aren't gonna bathe all armored and geared up, are you?" She purred, exhaling and focusing, red-purpleish energy swirling around her as her form.. and outfit shifted, dropping her disguise, looking.. far less demonic or twisted-angel like as she had been, albeit quite clearly still a lust-demon, with her tail swishing behind her lazily.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus' Fortress
Tag: Xirce and Lior mostly

"Y-Yeah, I could get behind that, I guess," Lena replied to Xirce's words of enjoying screams of pleasure rather than terror much more, blushing a bit as she admitted such to the succubus. "And don't worry, I'll keep it safe and sound. None of that without a Very good reason," Lena whispered back to Xirce, first taking the necklace to her room and slipping it into her gear maintenance kit for safe keeping, and the gloves and boots she decided to take from the loot she left out to have Kaila or one of the others help her identify the things and see what exactly they were.

After stowing her things away, Lena quickly rushed to follow Xirce to the baths where she found the large metallic tub still frozen over, like most everything else in the fortress. Lena sighed softly and stepped back a bit as Xirce began melting it all down.

"No I'm not. The cold isn't bothering me Quite as much because I'm resistant to it, and Aasimar can handle some jolts of electricity too, and some acids, but fire... no we aren't. At least, as far as my papa told me we aren't anyway," Lena replied, staying back as instructed. "O-Oh yes, I almost forgot. Knew I was forgetting something," Lena stammered quickly when Xirce commented on her armor and whatnot, where she quickly began stripping naked, and she bashfully tried to cover her cock up a bit with one hand even though she had literally no hope of it.

Lena gulped softly as she stared at Xirce, her cock rising as it filled with blood from the simple look of Xirce's gorgeous body. Demoness, half demoness, or whatever have you, Xirce was clearly beautiful, and Lena's cock was rising in response to that beauty. "I... guess we could cuddle in the bath to get warmer. You are my mistress after all, so it Is my duty and job to make you feel good. R-Right?" Lena said with a blush creeping up her cheeks, having warmed up a bit to Xirce a bit, feeling like they had bonded some during that fight earlier. "M-Mistress... what do you wish for me to do? I am yours to command," Lena assked after a few moments, letting Xirce decide.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasya
The old Training hall
Tag: Vel, Ventus

Dasyra felt Vel's slick, beastial cock begin to swell unlike anything she had experienced before. She had once floated the idea of laying with beasts when involved with a druid paramour, but it had never come to fruition, leaving only the scandalous taboo fantasy drifting in the ranger's mind. Now the shapeshifting demon was giving her a taste of her fantasy, and it was every bit as sinfully delightful as she had dreamed it to be. Looking forward however, what made it truly worthwhile to the dark ranger was to see her death knight mistress looking down upon where she knelt, huddled over with her butt in the air, being bred bareback by this beast. Ventus had curiosity in her pale, ghost blue eyes.

She's looking at me, Dasyra thought. I must look so pitiful and wanton in front of her. How depraved I am and what she must think of me, and yet... praise Evening Glory, for I see lust and desire in my mistress' eyes.

"For you, Mistress~" she whispered up to Ventus with a deranged, fanatical adoration in her voice. No pride was left, save what pride she took in being Ventus' eternal wife, eternal soldier, and eternal plaything. A goddess' will, and her own complicity had bonded her to the deathknight in this way, and she would not hide her debased sexual enjoyment from Ventus.

There would only ever be one thing she would hide from Ventus, and only then to do it in order to help her.

The deathknight's beautiful nude body pressed close; her thick appendage touched upon the ranger's mouth, and with an eagerness the syrupy coated lips parted to welcome Ventus deeply into the awaiting entrance. Her tongue coiled around the shaft and quickly her head began to bob and go to work as she was fucked increasingly hard at both ends. Each member was pistoning into her, and Dasyra surrendered to the physical thrill, awaiting with giddiness for the moment when the quasit's hot jets would fill up her womb and the Mistress' delicious gift would pour across her tongue and throat - invigorating her corpse body with its precious necrotic energy.

Dasyra blushed as Ventus began to talk dirty. She was wise enough to know that within her mistress' heart, there was affection. After-care would happen, and later, when they were alone, Dasyra would intend to cuddle in her Mistress' arms like a pleased kitten, but for now, the tamed part of the undead warrior wished simply to be the foil that the deathknight's curse required. She made loud, wet slurping sounds as her lips pressed further, towards Ventus' base, deepthroating the length of her mistress snugly in her throat, which required no breath and had no gag reflex. The hair pulling was a nice touch, and she responded with a playful whimper and the raising of one hand to brace itself on Ventus' thigh, leaving her other hand to take the weight of Vel's thrusts as she was still being slammed by the demon beast from behind.

The knot had formed inside of her pussy, connect her to Vel in a lewd fashion. Hot spurts of liquid soon followed, coating her inner walls and splashing against her cervix. Having made Vel cum, Dasyra sought to obey her mistress' commands and entice a fresh load from the deathknight. Her lips tightened and formed a vacuum, and she began to quickly suck hard, up and down on Ventus while her free hand cupped the hefty ball sac, rubbing and massaging the dark seed from within. Her red eyes sought to find Ventus' from her lowly position. Wordlessly she willed her mistress to know just how much the still proud elven ranger would be a lowly bitch for her commander. An eager, nonsensical string of utterances flowed from her as she sought to bring Ventus to climax, and as she did this, her whole body tensed, making her connection to Vel all the tighter. She loved the weight that was on top of her, the lack of room to move, the claws digging ever so slightly into her back, and the thought of being a receptacle for both of the more dominant womens' physical gifts driving her to loftier heights of personal ecstasy.

When at last Ventus came, Dasyra would drink hungrily, unable and unwilling to deny her cursed addiction to cum, drinking down every last drop she was given and perishing the thought that any might spill or escape and not end up inside of her. Following that, she would coo happily and polish Ventus off until the commander found another use for the dark ranger.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ventus' fortress
Tag: The returning group.

Lior hadn't thought her plan out as well as she had thought. While she had successfully hidden her mask, she realized she wasn't exactly sure where the bathhouse was in this castle. She made her way back to the main room, still half naked from the damage to her clothes. She'd thought she had gotten used to the cold in the underdark but it was always worse in Ventus' fortress. It felt like a crypt, which was probably how Ventus liked it. Probably preserved their dead flesh better.

Lior found her mind wandering over her masters- no, Captors, while she walked. Xirce had a gained a certain fondness in Lior's eyes, yet she could not let her guard down near the succubus. Not all the way at least, which was a shame. Ventus, on the other hand was honorable, yet cold and unfeeling. Even the upper echelons of the clergy never the cold determination Ventus exuded. Lior realized she was afraid of her. Lior was certain she'd be unable to change her mind if Ventus set her mind to something. And Kaila was likely speaking with her even now, undermining Lior's remaining freedoms.

Lior's heart quickened with her pace as she hurried to find the bathhouse. Finally, she spotted a plume of steam coming down a hallway. Not long after, she found the source. Inside was Lena with... A cock? When had she gotten that? Xirce looked different; no doubt it was a ploy to make her lower her guard. "Xirce, what enchantment did you place on the Angel-born? Are you alright Lena? You must remain vigilant against Xirce's magic. She is skilled in... exciting her quarry." A light blush emerged from Lior as she remembered any of the number of the dirty, exciting moments she'd 'survived' in her time under Xirce.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Vel and Kaila
Ballroom/Lyra's Room
Tag: Ventus and Dasyra/Lyra

Vel smirked as she thrust swiftly, watching the undead elf debase herself between them, growling eagerly as she worked her wolf cock into her. "Mmm, Shadow Mastiffs are shadow plane dwelling outsiders. They're the most common of the Shadow Beasts besides the Shadowgarms. They're basically nigh unnoticeable outside of daylight, be it magical or literal. Supposedly there's other shadow animals like shadow lions and lizards and what not, but I've no idea. They're not really into law or chaos so you can probably work with them easy enough. You could probably take a dip into the Shadow Plane and pay off some Shae easy enough. Sell em super fancy sexy clothes, they love outfits that gives their forms definition."

She chuckles amusedly as she pants, watching Ventus get just as rough. "Your loss, I personally enjoy the idea it's my cock trapping them in place. Plus watching them swell up cus it can't backflow hehe... Sure, Will's fun, but you can't tug on will. And chains aren't you. Unless you're a Kyton anyways. You can't feel the struggle in that case. A fully biological process is way more fun to me. It's why chains are dull, using ones own body to overpower someone, to hold them down, then have your very parts take away their freedom, the symbolism is delicious!"

She huffs a bit, shaking her head. "Thought about Kytons, there's a buzzkill. Changing subjects! Or well, focusing on the important one."

She grinned and began to hammer full force into Dasyra, growling lustily as she nibbled at the undead elf's neck dominantly, panting eagerly as her knot began to swell up, soon locking them toghether as she began to orgasm with a howl. "Unf yeah take it! Ah, shame you're undead, maybe we coulda made your mistress some special puppies to train instead toghether... Ah well, hehe... Mmm, such a dutiful bitch, your mistress is damn lucky to have you heh."

----------------

Kaila smiled, pleased by the zombies reaction and, mostly, softness. Her smiling and thrusting up into her as she happily ran her thumbs over Lyra's nipples.

Kaila began to kiss up along Lyra's nape to her neck before gasping a bit as her tail was sucked on, her flushing with a giggle. She did see that coming admittedly. "Hehe, it's sensitive.," she smiled, before returning to kissing, her tail wiggling a bit.

It was slowly warming up in here at least. Didn't have a bed, but she doubted the undead could be uncomfortable so Lyra would be the bed instead she supposed. She grinned and gave a lick up Lyra's cheek as she began to pick up her pace a bit. "Such a sweet girl... Don't worry, I may not have infinite stamina like you, but I'm sure I can make sure you're well taken care of."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
The old Training hall

A hint of a dominant smirk mingled with lust, if tempered by a hint of suprise lay upon Ventus lips, sure, she had subjected others to lewd treatments and a fate of undeath, but that didn't mean she was innately as perverse as Dasyra seemed to be right now. She simply couldn't look away. A part of her didn't like seeing the beloved elf she had claimed in such a situation.. but that was smothered by an almost instinctual lust to claim and stain, debase Dasyra as payment for this perversion, feed her forbidden lusts only to bind her tighter.. though the undead was ill equipped to summon any natural forces, she did still have her old companion after all, albeit twisted, like a part of her still knew she had become. There was even a hint of jealousy at the beast rutting with what was hers, causing her to push her shaft deep into Dasyra, choking her, if not for no more need to breathe any life into her unliving form.

"Ah, shadows, undead, if not quite, really, I suspected such. No.. I mean, interesting .. hamnn... idea, but its not quite what I.. desire." She nodded, pulling back her shaft, a glance towards the quasit before she refocused on Dasyra, those reverently devoted eyes and almost deranged devotion causing her shaft to twitch more than the feeling of cool lips upon her. "Yeesss.. all because I will it." She quietly cooed back, gripping Dasyra just a little tighter at that tone of voice, almost hesitating to shift her focus to respond to the canine-shaped demonling.

"You do realize the problem with biology and the undead, we have no bio on our side anymore. That said, you do have a point and there is another way. To make this little devoted pervert happy if part of her yearns to act as but a beast for me to tame and rule.." Ventus licked her lips at that, clearly Vel was having an influence on her, though not quite what a normal person would call 'positive'.

"What do you think, my hamnn.. little whore? Yes, I just called you that, look who and what you lay with, on our wedding-night, no less! Hmn.. and you wish to be treated like a proper elfen maiden, should I court you like a highborn one perhaps?" She said, though her voice lacked the sting of malevolence, instead dripping with a darker tone of lust. "Perhaps you would enjoy something undead made just for you. It's not just people my sword can animate, obviously." She gritted her teeth in a pleasure-filled grin, watching the undead beast mated her dark ranger wife and panting, clearly enjoying the sight before her and the lustful tongue upon herself, holding onto Dasyra to steady both of them as she moaned out hotly.

"Ahmnn.. haaah.. I.. ohmnn I can't.. love youhhhh..." She sighed out and Dasyra could feel the balls she caressed tighten as an unholy load of nurturing necrotic energy flooded into her as well, not as enduring as the wolfish knot, but more substantial by itself, accompanied by a mixture of a lustful moan, and loving cooing as the Deathknight drank in the feelings and sight before her. Easing her grip, and likely before Vel was fully finished, Ventus withdrew again, letting her lover clean her shaft, hesitating for but a moment, before gripping and nudging up Dasyras chin, suddenly leaning down to press a passionate kiss upon those lips.

"Love you." She purred, with a voice that would be out of breath if it had to. "And you are right Vel, I do feel quite lucky. Such a wonderful pervert I have to serve me, debasing herself willingly for my sake. Oh Dasyra, what strange desires you ignite within me, I wish to taint you and despoil you, so that none other will have you, so that you wont be fooled into thinking anyone would, because none could ever love you or value the treasure you are like I do." A hand caressed, oh so gently and careful along Dasyras cheek, in stark contrast to what had just been happening, as Ventus continued, her rod still rigid with the display before her and yet, there was a hint of shy hesitation behind those ice-blue eyes, just a brief hesitation, giving away a secret worry she might have slighted her lover somehow in the rougher lovemaking, despite everything. Quickly, she spoke on: "And to think I fathomed myself the perverted one.. I have given you your hunger, the blade has given you this undying loyalty, but the hunger for a strong hand earlier, or beasts now, that was your own inate desire. That you listen to me whilest locked to a beast is your doing, not my command." Ventus hesitated, looking over to Vel for a moment. "But I'm not alienated or disgusted, instead, you made me feel.. inspired. Be careful what you display before me, because like any true commander, even if my soldiers are already loyal I wont miss a chance to inspire them to greater heights of devotion, no exeption, least of all you, my dark bow." The 'Dark Bow' she said in elvish, with a poetic tint to it that was hard to put into the cruder common tongue, a finger hooking into Dasyras collar, guiding more than pulling the dark rangers lips towards hers again, though letting her respond this time around.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra
Lyras chamber

"Hmnaaah?" Lyra moaned, as if unsure for a moment how to percieve the pleasure, her chest pushed out before the demonologist. The wiggling of the tail seemed to only entice her more, so at least she was not at a loss on what to do, suckling a bit more of that tail into her mouth, with a hint of saliva dripping out along it, Lyra moan-cooing eagerly.

She did seem to understand enough of what Kaila said to smile happily at the promise of her being taken care of, her hips rolling against the nicely hard and warm shaft pushing into her, one strong arm closing over Kailas back in an attempt at a hug, with her breasts brushing up against and squishing agaisnt Kailas own, as the zombies thrusting, ever so slowly, picked up in pace, rocking her hips against Kailas and moaning.. more a pleasured moan than the noises one would expect of a zombie, her head even bobbing up and down along the tail a little.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New pic, liked more human looking Xirce more but that one broke, she's mostly human looking atm.
Xirce
Fortress bathroom and impromptu sauna

The steam of the molten water quickly evaporated, filling the room with an increasing moisture that helped warm it up at least. Xirce stood there, leaning back, arms in her sides and grin on her lips, unashamed of her nudity, unsuprising as that was. "Ah, right, angelblood, you can only do like a third of the best demonic partygames." She grinned at Lenas shyness after all they'd been through. She noticed the effect she was having on the angelblood and without hesitation, abused it by posing scandalously, one finger wandering down her waist, parting her pussylips and even pretend-masturbating herself for a stroke or two. "Yeah, duty and all that nonsense, I agree." She grinned. "Small bathtub though, perhaps we'll have to make sure theres no hmnnn.. waste of space." Xirce informed, though before she could seduce Lena right then and there, Lior had come upon them.

"Geesh, everyone popping about, don't you scout out the terrain of your own fortress first?" She waved a finger, whilest the steamy air made Liors clothes wet and worse for the wear, literally. "Huh? Me? Oh that! The angel came pre-packaged as she was, .. oh right, your memory got a bit rattled by the tentacled ones, so you don't remember seeing her nude before.. or were you captured seperately.. eh, don't matter, does it now?" Xirce looked forth and back between the two.

"What I wish of you to do? Well.. now thats a gooood question. You should be more like her, Lior." The succubus grinned brightly, then sighed a bit. "Eh. Fuck it." She extended her arms a bit. "Clearly, you are all worried because I'm a succubus and you are worried for.. much the same really, its mainly why you innately fled, I'm a demon and demons are bad, right? Well.. you aren't -wrong-." She sighed, taking place by the side of the bathtub, not minding the heat as she went on: "Proper demons are bad. I myself? Well.. I might have overdone the whole.. being an arch-succubus thing and all that. Theres no such thing as arch-succubi, well, they are, but different name, different story, arch is for boring angels and almost as boring doorways. Truth is I'm just a half-Succubus, so if you worry about me doing anything to taint your immortal soul, well... ok not gonna lie, for a change, I wouldn't mind having you as bunch of eternally loving servants, feeding me grapes and all that, but hey, who would -mind- that, eh? Frankly, beyond that bit.. I..." She cooed, suddenly extending two fingers, brushing them along Lenas shaft..

"I'm just not.. wicked enough to really go through with things, you know? It's hard to go through with the whole.. raping people and making them soul-less instruments to my will and all that nonsense. Do you think if I was such a good succubus I'd be underground, rather than up in the world manipulating the faithful and whatnot? Frankly, I think Kaila is more demonic than I and she's just a want-to-be.

Anyway..ugh.. alright, you two bitches better not tell anyone I told you this!"
She pointed, suddenly seeming angry for a moment, before her shoulders slumped...

"Listen.. I can tell neither of you want to, well.. die and Ventus is kind of distracted with the long-eared one, so how about this, I.. claim you as mine, we talk it out and.. for that you.. kinda act like you are mine and I keep the whole undeadness away from you? I uh... I think I can manage to convince Ventus... but if you want that you have to agree not to give away the secret, ok? She's err.. she got this whole honor and duty nonsense down to a T, so she'd be rather cross at me for even minor deceptions like this. Heck, I'm not even sure why I offer you this, guess I've grown fond of you two in the fight,.. and heh, I am -half- lust demon. I do.. desire your bodies, it's part of my nature.. your -proper- bodies, that is, not some undead version, all cold and.. eh." Xirce shrugged, in a way that somehow managed to dislpay her curves, sighing a little again as she looked at Lena. "So for what I wish of you, I guess, well, I'd ask of you to try to see past my whole confident act and see someone thats just kinda.. you know.. kinda lonely down here.." She looked at the ground and there was an almost.. pityable feeling as both Lena and Liors eyes struggled to remove themselves from the half-demons voluptous form. It really got the blood pumping, forth both of them, but at the same time the poor woman seemed so vunerable, despite her sensual form, framed beautifully by cascading vapours from the bath.

That should be enough to get those sluts to lower their guard finally. She thought, congratulating herself on a well done act, and activating her True, she was a half succubus, true, she was not overly interested in draining anyones souls, killing them, or making them into puppets.
After all, indepently thinking and willing slaves were that much more enjoyable. Truly, she had only lied about what she wanted to do to these two and why she was down here. She wasn't in the underdark because she was lacking in evil or bad at what she did, she was here because she was fit to infiltrate places no ordinary succubus could deal with. She knew of Ventus effect on people of course. She also knew of the lingering effect mindflayers had on normally resilient minds like Liors.
Her only regret with her subtle methods, hidden beyond the veil of the blundering, boasting buffoon of a demoness, her victims never experienced the betrayal and corruption before they were already hers.
Then again, with these two leaving to stash their things, giving Xirce ample time to add an aphrodising and inhibitions lowering drug that was now slowly wafting into the room from the bath, permeating their skins and being inhaled with every breath, it was as if they were -begging- to be enslaved. Certainly, Lior still remembered her as the one ready to have lesser demons enjoy the body of those more easily broken by force, yet these raw displays and her overconfident act in the end always served to trick mortals into believing that just because she displayed one kind of approach she was incapable of another. Plus, lucky for her, the suspicious Lior had an easily exploitable lingering feeling of guilt indubitably, for her earlier smiting.

Lior has a small chance of beating Xirces bluff roll of 25 with sense motive, if you feel she would be suspicious of that. Sucess means something about what Xirce said doesn't feel right, but as she is mixing truth and lies, you can't simply tell what. Lena can at best get a 25 match with a nat 20, if she wants to try.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus' Fortress
Tag: Xirce and Lior

Staring at Xirce while the succubus quite unashamedly teased her in a variety of ways, Lena gulped slightly and felt her cock swelling with blood as she clearly grew more and more aroused. When Lior came in though, Lena glanced back at her quickly as her cheeks flushed a bit more. "W-Well... I don't mind it that much really. And I was born with a cock, Lior. I thought you knew that?" Lena replied to Lior, before glancing back to Xirce.

"And mistress, I don't think you're truly that evil. And I... o-ooh that f-feels nice," Lena cooed softly as Xirce's hand caressed her shaft before Xirce continued talking, with Lena sighing a bit as she looked down to see her cock so excited that her pre was already beading at the tip and leaking down the underside of her shaft.

Lena nodded softly as Xirce finished talking, seeming to agree with her for the most part. "Aye, I don't want to die and become some... undead version of myself. Not only would I become impotent most likely, I think, but I'd be all cold and stuff too, yeah. While it would be convenient to not have to breathe and all, I'd rather be all nice and warm, and I'd much rather cuddle with you, mistress Xirce," Lena replied after a few moments. "And I can understand not wanting to be lonely down here in this dark and cold place. If anything, just the coldness down here makes me want to cuddle with you even more, mistress," she added as an afterthought, her cock so hard it ached, and clearly telling Xirce that she'd have a quite easy time seducing Lena, who had very much dropped her guard around the succubus, her eyes not trying to look elsewhere from Xirce's body, and being as kind as she was, Lena felt pity when Xirce's "vulnerable" side showed itself, rather than suspicion.

Lena lifted her right leg over the side of the bath to test the waters and see if they were still too warm for her to handle them, and if they weren't too hot, Lena would climb into the bathtub with Xirce, completely willingly. "Do you want me to make you feel good first, mistress?" Lena asked Xirce, her hands moving to reach out and caress Xirce's skin along her hips as Lena's eyes feasted upon the succubus' lovely body. "Gods I want to bend her over the side of my bed and fuck her until neither of us can barely move, and then I wouldn't mind her rolling me over and riding me until I faint," Lena thought to herself as she stared without any shame at Xirce's body, kneeling down to her knees in the bathtub where she'd lean in and lick Xirce's folds, running along the insides of both of the succubus' thighs.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The old Training hall

The dark ranger's red eyes glowed with an increased passion, watching her mistress' face and inwardly delighting at every moment where an upturned corner of the mouth displayed a growing indulgence and appreciation of Dasyra's submission and depravity. The newly fallen elf reveled in the idea that she was exciting and giving joy to the death knight, to whom she was now bonded eternally.

Behind her, she could hardly ignore the weight and thickness of Vel's pumping shaft pistoning inside of her, knotted and in tandem with Ventus' veiny cock, as the two spitroasted her mercilessly. Had she been anything other than undead, her struggle for air and against the stretching of her inner walls would have led to her gagging and shaking between them, but as it was, her condition allowed her to take these two like a well-trained sex worker... something that Ventus soon called her to her face, which made her tremble with embarrassed delight.

The way that Vel spoke about other topics so non-chalantly aroused the ranger, treating her simply as an object to gratify themselves upon, which was a perverse, dark fantasy of hers, although it was tempered nicely by the compliments at the end, and her long elven ears perked up and preened at being told that she was a dutiful bitch. Such encouragement to act lewdly and submissively resulted in Dasyra's vaginal muscles clenching and clamping down on Vel's knotted cock, milking it for all she was worth.

A typical person might worry about the effect Vel's performance and her own was having on the undead mistress but Dasyra was far from normal at this point. Her devotion and dire need for serving Ventus' wellbeing - even beyond that which Ventus herself was capable of - made her amenable to any depravity that Ventus would elect to visit upon her.

"Ngha..ahha...mhrmmfff..~~~<3!"

Dasyra made slutty, happy noises which emenated from her tightly sealed lips around the base of Ventus' pale blue shaft - noises which echoed around the shadows of the training room impossibly.

Ventus filled her mind with lovely visions. Of herself being dressed as a highborn might be, in elven finery and gossamer dresses that she'd never have been able to afford in life. With Ventus dancing with her and romancing her, and then, in the quiet privacy of a hidden room, putting her on a leash and making her do the most humiliating, devotional acts. The thought alone, combined with Vel's heavy pumping, drove Dasyra towards a strong climax and she sucked harder and harder still upon the deathknight's glistening shaft.

The admission of love as the ropes of sweet, necrotic goo splurted into her mouth and filled her throat, filled the dark ranger with a delirium of delight. She gulped down the dark seed, even as Vel began to fill her with hot load after load from behind, every drop trapped inside of her by the knot, threatening to stretch her womb with its volume.

"Unwah...m-mistress.... for you. Only for you~"

It would be false to say that at that moment, Dasyra had any thought to spare beyond her outpouring of emotion over her mistress. Later on, however, she would consider at this moment a spark of tiny regret that Vel was forced to be a third wheel in this situation. The quasit had been effective and thoroughly lovely in the way she had rutted the elf and given her a taste of a long out-of-reach sexual fantasy. But with Ventus around, the perverted undead elf was hopelessly obsessed and unable to worry about secondary lovers when Ventus was so thoroughly enjoying and heaping adoration upon her.

Tears of blood welled up at the corners of Dasyra's eyes, so happy and fulfilled did Ventus' words make her feel. This was the perfect encapsulation of her curse of devotion and her blessing of eternal love by Evening Glory. As Ventus' hand caressed her cheek, she leaned into it, her own eyes showing that fanatical, yet soft and true adoration. She was in a way very much like a dutiful puppy, whose whole world now was that of her owner, and she very, very much enjoyed being played with and being told she was a good girl. The way she called her 'Dark Bow' was what made the bloody tears truly begin to run down her cheeks. Her hands went up and pawed needfully at Ventus, gripping her by the hips, burying her face against the deathknight's thigh, shuddering under the weight of emotion, until the ring of her collar was hooked by Ventus' finger and she was drawn up into a kiss which she put everything she could into returning.

"Hnnh... I... I thank you both, for allowing me to take your cum.~" she said, grinning as at last Vel's knot became reduced enough to allow her to slide away and begin leaking some of the fluid down her thighs and onto the floor, pooling beneath her.

"The feeling of putting myself through such things, it brings me pleasure. Though to know what your true feelings are behind these acts, my Mistress and wife... that is what fills me with the joy that is promised by Evening Glory. I can be all of these things to you. Your wife, your slave, your defender, your soldier, your huntress, and yes, even a dutiful whore, or bitch."

Dasyra giggled then, and at last was able to spare a thought for the quasit.

"I trust you enjoyed yourself Vel. I can't say that I will be as submissive outside the presence of my Mistress, but I quite enjoyed your participation. At least you have some insight as to the nature of our devotion to one another, and that we are not simply uncaring and cold, like the undead are sometimes assumed to be."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Vel and Kaila
Ballroom/Lyra's Room
Dasyra and Ventus/Lyra

Vel rumbled and enjoyed being rooted, pumping the elf nice and full as she stretches and yawns a bit.

"Eh, Shadows are undead but the Shadow Plane's denizens are alive for the most part. Just strange. Shadow Mastiffs are alive but could be made undead easy enough.," chuckles Vel.

"Also you are too biological. I mean, sure you don't have all the same processes but you're still flesh. I mean, ghosts and incorporeals aren't biological, but you guys are fleshy still. And your lusts prove the lie of that to boot. If you were truly above such things, you two wouldn't be so hot and heavy. Lust is intrinsic to the soul admittedly, but the manifestation of it is decided by biology."

She rumbled as she slid out of Dasyra eventually, watching the lovey dovey scene, snickering a bit afterwards. "I think what she's saying really round about is that she'll go reanimate some critters to fuck you silly if you want it. Or go find a Vampire to chomp on some dire wolves for a bit or what not. Or hey, if Lena pops out some demon puppies we can use those I guess. Better wait til they mature though since undead don't do so. Either way, I'm good for another go or a break now or whatever you guys wanna do."

-------------------------

Kaila cooed in pleasure as Lyra began to get more into it, bobbing and thrusting against her as the pair's bodies ground and rubbed against each other, Kaila continuing to kiss along her partners neck, nussling into it as she enjoys their loving coupling greatly. Wasn't exactly stress relieving but it certainly felt good.

She smiled and idly rolled some spells around in her head to spice things up, but decided against it for now. Sometimes the simple pleasures were best. Having a happy horny girl under you, bucking up eagerly as she sucked on your tail.

Kaila reached down to tease Lyra's clit as she thrust into her, smiling happily. "That's it... Mmm... Getting close... Ready for me to warm up your deepest depths?," panted Kaila, Giving a lick up her own tail as she grinned down at Lyra, thrusting faster and faster, "Then we can start into round two, hm?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
The old Training hall

Ventus unleashed a sigh that was more inspired by desire than a need for breath, embracing the undead ranger girl she had revived and agreeing: "All mine." with her eyes calm but holding steady to Dasyras desire. "Awww..." The Deathknight cooed at the welling of tears from her adoring slave, holding Dasyra close and steady, tilting her hand to brush throug the hair of the one she had just throughoutly fornicated with.

"Eh." Ventus shrugged at Vel. "Ghosts can feel passionate too, though in a more etherial, romantic way, but ask Sylvie, she wouldn't mind posessing someone to.. re-experience certain things.

And oh.. I had something more creative and poetic in mind than merely animating some critters, but yes, it -could- be done."
She mused, keeping her actual plans with a secretive, lustful grin, having pulled Dasyra close and holding her gently, almost protectively, even if there was little reason for it. But yes. I was certainly granted some.. inspirations. Now I could keep going all night, naturally, but wouldn't want to impose. What do you think, Dasyra? I know you do not require rest, but it can help to still meditate a little and let what has happened to you settle and bloom, let it carry you away into my embrace. ..unless you wish for more right now and feel yourself ready for it. After all, the others in this fortress require rest, but apart from making sure it is guarded well, I can keep going with no need for rest, as could the little demon." She pondered for a short moment, looking over. "So, where is Kaila anyway? It seems she takes a break from the plan you pursued here prior?" Ventus pondered and, unless there was an interest in round two, picked up her clothing, having her cloak coil around Dasyras lewd frame.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra
Lyras chamber

What Lyra lacked in speed and dirty talking skills, she more than made up for in patient endurance, just repeatedly, slowly, methodically and patiently pushing up against Kaila and being a comfortable rest for her.. in one way or the other. The Zombiegal even moaned delightfully when her clit was toyed with, holding Kaila tightly, inescapable as she moaned in what most certainly sounded like encouragement. "Hmnaaah .. niiiice..."

She purred, suckling lustfullly on Kaila whilst her breasts squished up against the other womans chest. It seemed the zombie was also quite happy about the promise of a round two, staying nuzzled up to Kaila and slowly girating her hips as she sunk into a slowly building wave of lustful passion. "Hmnnnn.." She made, with a humming noise that made her body vibrate gently, sex squeezing Kaila snuggly, encouragingly almost.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ventus' fortress

"Oh! I... I apologize then." Lior looked around sheepishly. All of her previous bravado evaporated after her incorrect assumption. Was her suspicion of Xirce so much that it really overshadowed her perceptions of reality? "I suppose it must've been the mindflayers. I'm sure I would've remembered such an addition." Her eyes turned downcast. She felt like she was just another girl at the convent again, small, and unaware of the world around her. She shifted, feeling the way her clothes stuck to her skin, rendering them translucent and rather unhelpful. The women in front of her were naked, and Lior was practically nude already. While Xirce began again, Lior began peeling off her tired rags.

"I'll take that under consideration Xirce. I can see why you like her so much." Lior looked with pity and a twinge of envy at Lena. She, at least was enjoying herself underneath Xirce's rule, and was benefiting from her favor as well. Lior had no intention of following in Lena's footsteps but she couldn't deny the temptation was there right under the surface. She approached the bathtub, a few steps behind Xirce, waiting her turn to get in. The air was warm, and pleasant on her bare skin. There was no rush for her to get in.

Xirce's mention of Kaila got her attention. Yes! That was the true enemy. Even Xirce recognized her cruelty. "I have no intention of dying, especially not being raised as one of those... unnatural creatures. If you think claiming me would put another barrier between me and Ventus, I would support your claim over me. To a point," she quickly clarified.

"Oh Xirce, there's still hope for you. Your secrets are safe with me. I would be happy to help turn your desires towards more productive practices, and patch up those small and rare gaps in your impressive armor." Lior leapt at the opportunity to atone for her previous mistake. It really wasn't Xirce's fault she was evil, or that she had to show a strong hand. The mindflayer's work had done a number on her memories, smoothing over the more abhorrent punishments and rapes and adding an erotic thrill to the games and challenges that had once pitted her against her fellow adventurers. She was feeling rather excited herself. The atmosphere of such eager, attractive women was getting to her. The perfectly sloping breasts of the angel on the verge of falling to her darker desires and the luscious curves of the repentant demoness had a perverse beauty unique to each of them.

Lior's hands drifted over her own privates as she watched the eager show Lena was putting on. "I wouldn't mind joining in as well, if you'll have me." She shuddered at her own confession. They'd both submit to her, and her goddess in time but Lior was alright with giving that pleasure in the meantime. She needed it, so badly.

Sense Motive:
Roll(1d20)+9:
2,+9
Total:11

Lior still had her plans, and sights set on Xirce and this only emboldened her. Of course with her certainty came a loss of some of the cautiousness and borderline paranoia that had kept her safe so far. The image of Xirce in her mind changed to fit the most desirable of converts. She was a repentant sinner, eager to become something more, and vulnerable at heart.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New pic, liked more human looking Xirce more but that one broke, she's mostly human looking atm.
Xirce
Fortress bathroom and impromptu sauna

Xirce grinned at the precum leaking from the lewd angel, cupping the tip of her shaft and brushing along it, collecting some of it. "Heh, Ventus most certainly is not impotent, don't ask me how that works." She chuckled, then smiled. "Well, nothing stops us from cuddling!"

"Hmnn.. who minds being made to feel good?" She cooed, then gasped a little as she noticed the angel diving in to lick between her folds, cooing and spreading her legs a little. Seems Vel has done some good work on this one, If I got that right.. She mused, cooing down at Lena and relaxing, leaning back in the tub.. not without extending a hand towards Lior, suprise-pinching and then petting along the priestess nipple. "Hmnn.. to what point exactly? I need you to just do a little.. playacting of submission for the others." She purred.

"Hmnn.. we will have you." The half-succubus determined, her hand wandering to take Liors, guiding her into the, now rather snuggly filled, bathtub. "Now then.." She cooed to the two. "Show me how I can best make you happy Lior. Lena seems quite content already." Xirce gave a cheerful, hopeful smile towards Lior, a hand caressing along the priestess thigh, whilest Xirce let Lena drink in.. and work on the beauty exposed before her.

The water was warm, bordering hot, and left a pleasant, warming tingle. The two didn't know it of course, propably blaming their feelings on the long day they had, but the water helped redirect the warmth and growing arousal of their bodies to all the right places.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus' Fortress
Tag: Xirce and Lior

"I certainly don't mind being made to feel good, so long it isn't forced on me when I just don't feel in the mood for it. But this... is not one of those times," Lena cooed softly to Xirce as she felt the succubus' hand drifting over and across the head of her shaft, her pre spurting out a bit more into Xirce's hand.

Kneeling there, Lena started eating Xirce out, gently at first, and tentatively, as if testing the waters so to speak to find Xirce's more sensitive spots. Once she did start finding said sensitive spots, Lena's tongue would probe them repeatedly, making her mistress feel as good as she possibly could. Once she started tasting Xirce's nectar flowing out, Lena would press on, her tongue delving deeply into the succubus' folds to coax more pleasure out of her. When she felt Xirce was nearing her climax, Lena's lips latched onto the succubus' clit as her tongue assaulted the sensitive little pleasure nub, and she'd suck hard on it while her tongue teased and tickled it, until she heard Xirce crying out as she climaxed from Lena's tongue work.

Xirce would find that while Lena was mostly content doing this, once she finished and made Xirce cum, Lena looked up both expectantly and hopefully, clearly wanting a reward for making Xirce feel good, her cheeks flushed with arousal, and her cock twitching with need as one hand stroked her own shaft. "M-Mistress... do you want me to... w-well, make you feel even better? I... I can make you feel good too, Lior. My cock's aching so bad though. R-Really need to cum soon," Lena asked the two, whining a little bit as she looked up at them, wanting release herself now, and looking quit desperate for that release.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
The old Training hall

Dasyra thoroughly enjoyed and soaked in the tender moment with the unholy commander, resting her palms up against either of the deathknight's shoulders and lifting one of her feet up off the ground as she pressed in for a kiss. When the moment was finished, she stepped back and wiped the blood tear streaks from her face, licking with her elongated tongue any remainder.

The ranger stood, unbothered as Ventus clutched her protectively and gently, pleasantly delighted in every moment that their naked bodies could brush up against each other.

"We could go all night and forever, but let us enjoy each of these wonderful events separately, and remain wistful for the next bout of passion. Or such at least is my opinion, mistress, for what that is worth to you. As you are aware, my body is yours whenever and forever, so long as you wish."

She looked around and pondered.

"There is of course Kaila to find, and we might check to see if the others have returned, as well. Eventually, we must return to the greater task at hand, which is the defense against the blight of life that threatens our cold, sacred silence."

The dark ranger was satisfied that her Mistress had been brought further out of her shell and that in someway at least, there was a better grounds for understanding between the undead and one of the demonic host. They really ought to find others, like Xirce and Lena and Lior, and try to shore up relations with them in the future too. Of course, there was as always the pursuit of uncovering the secrets of the blade's purification too, but that would take quite a bit more planning an preparation, and was secondary to stopping the elemental weapon that the staves of the elements presented.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ventus' fortress

Xirce's pinching elicits a noise of irritation from Lior, though it melted into a sigh with her gentler touch. Lior's eyes kept skipping back and forth from Lena's pleasure giving and Xirce's own eyes as she tried to keep her dignity while responding. "I will not be renouncing my faith no matter the circumstance and I would rather not engage in the same sorts of public pleasuring that Ventus' own right hand engages in. Even if I did, I believe it would do more harm to our cause than good. Ventus is attentive and if I were to throw myself before you she would be suspicious. If you want to dress me up and have me hanging off your arm like some sort of-" A tongue of flame flickered behind Lior's eyes as her pride battled with her current situation. She did not finish that thought.

Fortunately Xirce's invitation broke the ice that was almost beginning to form. She climbed in with Xirce's help, not blind to her more delicate advances. Now Lior was curled between two beautiful women, one of which was busily eating the other out. The water felt spectacular on Lior's skin, pulling all the stress from the day out through her pores.

"Lena, I think you've given enough today. I'll return the favor, and you can owe me one ok?" She gave the angel-blooded a wink and began to lower herself to her cock. It would be a welcome change to have a cock in her mouth that didn't belong to some monster or demon. Speaking of, "Xirce, think you could show me what a demon can do with her tongue that a mortal cannot?" Her invitation was strategic. Though it had crossed her mind, Lior had seen what a demon's cum did to those who came in contact with it too often. The image of her old mistress Xirce compliantly eating her out contributed as well.