Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Vel and Kaila
Ballroom/Lyra's Room
Tag: Dasyra and Ventus/Lyra

Vel stretches and yawns, before returning back to her normal form, cricking her neck a bit. "If you say so. Hm? Sleeping with your other wife I think. Guess Lyra and her hit it off. Between zombies and her, they'll probably be at it for quite awhile. I'd go join in but it's a bit too lovey dovey for my tastes. I'll wait til she breaks out the tentacles or something. Not like the ballroom's going anywhere. Maybe I'll pretend to take a nap or something. Or see if your ghost wifes back yet, she seems like she has the right mentality, bet we could really have fun at someone else's expense together. Just need to, y'know, find someone. Figures Imp's get the frigging suggestion magic. I guess I could terrify some hapless person to running this way... Bleh. What happens when you live in the middle of nowhere, hard to get good prey."

She huffs and lazily flies in a circle, "That or maybe poke around, see if there's any gestation accelerators tucked away from long ago. Make folks watch me and Lena pop hehe..."

---------------------

Kaila smiles at the zombies increasing eagerness, continuing to skillfully play with the zombie's clit, running her fingers around it in spirals.

Her thrusts picked up the pace, savoring the zombies humming as one hand reaches down to give herself better leverage to thrust deeper, moaning as her tail squirmed in pleasure.

It didn't take her much longer to reach her peak, thrusting deep and moaning as she began to drain her tainted seed into the zombie's depths, moaning in pleasure as she gave short hard thrusts to help work her release as deep as she could.

Still, she didn't wait, powering through the refractory to begin thrusting again once more, winking a bit. "Mmm... Want to keep up this pace... Or want me to summon up some tentacles or new friends to help fill us up...?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xirce
Fortress bathroom and impromptu sauna
Tag: Lior, Lena

Xirce smirked, leaning back ever so slightly in the warm, sweet scented bathwater. "Hey, I only feel like sexytimes in the morning, middays, afternoons, evenings.. and of course at night, but it's more fun with slaves.." She winked. "That are into it anyway." She grinned as the angelblood.. decorated the bathwater, accentuating her attention with soft coos.

The half-succubus had a, perhaps unsuprising, high amount of stamina, leaning back and letting the angel eat her out with a lustful coo. "Oh my.. so eager, well, not a big suprise an angel is more dedicated than a priestess to the cause, I guess..." She teased, but made sure to trickle Liors ego, in all the lewd ways.

"Hmnaaah.." The succubus cooed, her fingers curling and teasing, making sure to keep on toying and provoking Lenas lusts into greater heights by caressing her thick, sensitive glans, watching Lior go down on Lena with a grin, before responding to her.."I could, yes, but why would I?" Xirce chuckled, shaking her head.

"I mean, I guess I offered, but you realize the situation you are in, right? Always so defensive." With that, she looked over to Lena. "I think we two can have enough fun without the haughty priestess." The succubus nodded, gripping Liors hair and pulling her towards herself.

"Oh, and you don't owe her anything, she seems to keep thinking she can proselytize people here. Lior. I'll be honest, you're very, very quickly running out of friends. Going.. 'Rawrr, I won't act as your slave because no one will fall for that' is not the smartest thing you can do right now. Whats your actual end plan here? Do you want to act as the mistress? You're no mistress. You pray every day to serve your deity better, don't you? You want to follow, it's just that I'm.. what, not strict enough? Not holy enough? You realize Seethie and I both wield the power of hellfire.. bah.. Why am I discussing about these things when we got a hot, horny angel here?" She wiggled two fingers, then pushed them into Liors sex, going deep on the first try. "I just wanted to have you two go topless for breakfast to be good pretend slaves or something, but if you'll fight me every step of the way, I'm happy to enjoy myself with Lena alone." Xirce was getting tired. The priestess had proven unaffected by rough play, gentle play, the scented bathwater seemed to not affect her either and all she thought about was her rediculous faith and ways to proselytize others. True, Xirce could propably seduce her from the bottom.. but Liors lack of respect wasn't even sexy and seductively dominant, merely annoying.

She withdrew her fingers from Lior, then simply said:"So, if you don't want to even have some proper fun.. instead.. you will watch as Lena, whos been a good girl, .. gets her reward. Hmnn.." She grinned, spreading her sex. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" The demoness encouraged.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
The old Training hall
Tag: Vel, Dasyra

"Your opinion is worth a lot to me and I concur.. I shall go to the throne room, prepare this fortress defenses.. I got a little.. sidetracked." Ventus nodded. "I'd like for you to get dressed, perhaps find Kaila, yes. I don't wish for her to feel excluded.

.. Oh, Kaila is with Lyra? Easily found then, Lyras chamber is just down the hall from here... perhaps you should be slow in disturbing them, though."
Ventus grinned ever so slightly.

"Sylvie is a bit.. harsh around the edges, but I am certain you can find her.. floating about. I doubt there are any.. accelerators, this is an undead fortress now, once it used to belong to the elves." Ventus explained, armoring up, giving Dasyra a benevolent smile and Vel a gentle chuckle. It seemed she was not overly jealous about someone having fun with her zombie-bride.

Hard to find good smexy zombie pics:
Lyra
Lyras chamber
Tag: Kaila

Lyra squirm-moaned helplessly, and, as a zombie, she was quite experienced at moaning, as was she, apparently, in recieving a good fucking, no wonder her mistress. Her tongue hanging out into a lustful moan as she clung to Kaila, her legs spreading eagerly as she recieved the fiend worshippers seed willingly. The zombiegal also seemed quite happy when Kaila had the stamina to keep going right away, leaning forward to nibble-suckle on her neck.. it seemed she had gained a new friend.

At the question, Lyra pondered, until...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Everyone

The shaking wasn't the bad part, minor earthquake at best. What was far worse was the loud crashing noise, coming from roughtly the centre of the fortress.

Whatever people wanted to say, or respond, could hardly be heard under the deafening cracking and shattering, followed by a clattering of stones. It caused Xirce to splash about some water in panic and sigh: "Well, thats more of a moodkiller now..." Whilest Lyra simply yelped and tried to hide, by burying herself in Kailas side.

Anyone that chose to investigate would(luckily you found yourself all on the same side of the fortress) Find a gaping hole were once Ventus throne-room used to be, with Sylvie, the ghostly butler flowing in the hallway, hand shadowing her eyes in a useless gesture of hiding from the sun, commenting: "Well, crap."

The entire throne-room had been blown away, togther with the front gate. The edges of the ground were hot and smoking, yet tingled with static electricity and energy, clearly, a mighty discharge of energy had happened here.
Looking to the left, to the icy land leading to the fortress showed a broken and burned out device laying on the ground, as well as two humanoid shadows.. it seemed the bombers underestimated their own device.
Looking to the right, however..

There were three very roughly humanoid, icelike shapes, well.. one, two had been badly damaged by whatever had hit and literally put a hole into the fortress, the third was standing its ground against two.. creatures.

That was the best, and only way to describe them. Distinctively female, yet totally alien, mutations of life. To both Dasyra and Lena they might bear a similiarity to the creatures at the water-temple.. as far as these things could be similiar to anything living. Was this what Ventus had claimed she had fought against? Thinking about it, were exactly was the Deathknight, right now? Had she been caught in the blast?

One way or the other, it seemed the ice-guardian was struggling against the two creatures. It was stronger, but the things used hit and run tactics, retreating when damaged, healing up slowly, only to strike again afterwards.

(Ehmagerd, actions! Keep in mind that you didn't have a chance to rest yet. Nues!)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The surprise of the crash and the after effects of the loud crashing sounds and tremors had caused Dasyra to whirl around in place from where she was in a hallway near to Lyra's bedroom. The dark ranger had clothed and armored herself once more and was now immediately concerned with what could have caused the commotion. As she swiftly moved towards the ruined throne room, it dawned on her that Ventus had said she was going towards this place. A cold dread filled her heart, and her run turned into a sprint, with arrows drawn and knocked into her blade, her crimson cape unfurled and trailing behind her, with whorls of shadow tendrils flitting at its hem.

She arrived and sensed the enemies and in a rage she unleashed her arrows toward the nearest creature that had just been hit by the ice guardian, intending to have her arrows severely impede the regeneration process. She was not able to fully process the possibility that Ventus might be hurt or destroyed by the attack at the moment, instead focused on absolutely obliterating the enemy. Only Ventus calling for help would distract Dasyra from firing arrows until the enemy was slain.

[Many Shot attack, plus additional arrow attack. First 2 arrows will hit on a 31, third arrow hits on a 26. Damage: 6, 6, and 7.]

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bathhouse -> Throne Room
Tag: All

Lior huffed at the comment about devotion. Lena had the blood of Angels, Lior had trained for years to become to epitome of her faith! It's not her fault both of her parents were human. The fact that it was about how eagerly Lena was to show her Mistress didn't quite reach Lior through her lusty haze. Lior would show what real devotion looked like! She took the Aasimar cock into her mouth and began to slide down around it slowly, barely pausing when it reached her gag reflex. Her time with the mindflayers made it into practically muscle memory for the eager priestess. She was on her way back up when Xirce grabbed her by her hair. Her mouth left the cock with a lewd 'pop' and she floundered a little to keep from Xirce from pulling too hard.

"Hey! Wha- I thought you said I coul-" She did't get to finish before Xirce continued. Her mouth was agape as Xirce verbally tore into her. The first few words were accusatory, but not inaccurate. Lior did imagine she was somehow going to return to the surface with a trail of worshiping slaves in tow. She wasn't delusional! She was going to survive! She was going to win! Her mental protests did little to reassure herself. Xirce's further critiques were much more effective bringing forth things Lior hadn't even considered. Her eyes glimmered with the beginnings of tears but she hastily blinked them away. She bit her lip only barely stifled her moan as Xirce fingered her to make a point.

Lior nodded and held her tongue. She never thought being denied release would be more of a problem than being forced to it. She stood at the side of the tub, watching to angel and the demon enjoy each other while water dripped off her body, leaving it covered in goosebumps and aroused to the point that the had to force herself to keep from fingerfucking herself to the two in front of her.

Fortunately, Lior didn't have to wait particularly long. The massive crash and sound of stone spilling out into the fortress made Lior jump. With clothes to gather, Lior ran out to the sound of the commotion to find the worst had come true. Well something close to it at least. True abominations had breached the wall and barrier that Ventus had erected as well. She shivered in the cold, fearing that the water on her skin would freeze before she was actually caught by one of the monstrous figures. She was naked, weaponless and exposed...

But she had her faith, and something she had been saving all throughout the battle with the witch. She turned to look for Xirce, for Kaila. She wanted them to see this. She brought her hands close to her chest and spoke in a fierceness that she had never managed to summon above ground.
"And Sethie brought forth the multitudes of her converts and saw among them great obedience. She gave them authority over unclean thoughts, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disobedience and every kind of insubordination!" A cold fog with a silver core grew in front of her as something evil pierced the veil between the planes. Dripping in chains and blades of every make and model stood a blue skinned creature of torture.
Lior looked at the Kyton with eyes of adoration and respect. If anyone was actually watching, they'd notice a fog in Lior's eyes too. "An angel... sent by Sethie herself to protect her chosen..."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Vel/Kaila
Ballroom/Lyra's room, then Throne Ruins

Vel smirked, "Exactly, it used to belong to the elves, they might have some kicking around. Cus this place isn't exactly the most well upkeeped. Who knows what fun things I can root up!"

She stretched a bit, "Well I'm rough too, but I like her gumption. I think we can have a lot of fun together. And who knows, maybe she'll wanna try feeling what real evil feels like. Though can I borrow your portal thing sometimes? I want to take a trip to the Porphyry City and get an abyssal newspaper. I'm curious what the inter dimensional news is like, been out of touch for a bit. Anyways, I'm going ghost hunting. Play with you later!"

She fluttered out to go find herself a ghost playmate.

------------------

Kaila sighed, grinning down pleasedly as she enjoyed the zombie girls attention. Then everything started shaking, Kaila yelping as she lost her balance, falling atop of Lyra. "Oof!"

She got up, with Lyra cuddling her side, cursing as she grabbed her pack and clothes. "I'll check it out, stay here.," she said firmly to Lyra, eyes hardening as she got her combat face on. {Vel, what's going on?} {Looks like the enemy fired off the ritual. Or at least a lesser version of it. Blew the front and the throne clear off. Though given there's no giant follow up army so far I think this was just a weapons test. Love to know how they got close enough to use it, isn't there supposed to be undead manning the walls? Ventus got blown away, I think, but she'll be back probably.}

Kaila ran to the throne room, naked but for her headband, and carrying her pack in one hand with her clothes. She snorted as Lior was there, calling in a Kyton. "You would summon one of the Velstracs, Lior. Course, I don't think you know what you summon, they're artists, not tyrants. Whatever. I was going to save this for my fun but since those two want to play..."

She cast Black tentacles over the enemy and back behind them, trying to make it difficult for the enemies to continue their hit and run tactics.

Vel meanwhile fluttered in, huffing as she shifted to her Warform, standing guard over Kaila. "Man, it's like looking at Qlippoths. Though a Qlippoth would consider having sex to be a horrific abberation of a concept anyways. Let's clear these two out quick then shore up the defenses."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Fortress
Tag: Xirce and Lior, then everyone I guess.

As Lena pleasured Xirce, her mind just docilely keeping her there kneeling before Xirce as her mouth and tongue worked. "Mmm, you taste really nice, mistress. And Lior, that... f-feels pretty good too. If you keep going like that, I'll... c-cum soon," Lena cooed and moaned softly, her eyes fluttering a bit from the pleasure.

When the rumbling shook the fortress, Lena gasped and was shaken from her reverie as she pleased her mistress. "What the... hell is happening?" Lena asked, rushing over to grab her swords which she had brought to the bathroom with her, but she was naked still and in a quite cold environment. "Mistress, can you help me get my armor back on along the way? I can't fight as well without it," Lena asked Xirce, before rushing out towards her room, and hastily throwing on her gear, which wouldn't take long hopefully, as her breastplate was a simple set of armor that didn't require much in the way of strapping on, and she'd of course throw on some clothes as quickly as she could too, but she'd look quite disheveled to say the least as she rushed on down to where the others were gathering.

Spotting the two bombers that had caused the explosion they had heard, Lena could swear she'd seen things like them before, the beings in the water temple coming to mind as she thought about it. She wasted no time in going to help, and rushed over to help the ice golem, slamming into the nearest of the two beings that had attacked, and attacking with her blades, as she'd not had time to grab her bow in her haste to get ready. She would try and position herself where she had the one she'd charged at between herself and the hole in the throne room, as her plan was to try and possibly kick the fiend into said hole with any luck.

Lena is going to charge, preferably at the alien in the pic on the right of the two enemies, cos the one on the left with all those blades just looks quite... vicious to say the least, well, much more so than the one on the right anyway. :p

= 33 (rolled 19, so rolling extra to confirm crit.)

= 29 (rolled a 15 on the die roll.)

= 9

= 17

Also, Lena will take -2 AC until the start of her next turn, but worth it imo if the confirmed crit hits. Also I included both regular and confirmed critical hits since I don't know what the AC of the enemy is, and if 29 is enough to hit, or even if 33 is enough to hit, so added just in case.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 1

"Alright.. we'll sort this out later it seems." Xirce sighed, nodding to Lior and pushing herself up reluctantly, seeming completely fine fighting in the nude.

Where Lena struggled to armor herself, Xirce remarked: "You think I got any idea how these armor-thingies work?"

Initative: Nameless Beast -> Ice Golem (Heavily damaged) -> Nameless Blademistress -> Dasyra -> Xirce -> Kaila -> Lior -> Lena

The beast... thing crashed into the Ice golem, breaking lose chunks of it, only to have retaliatory slam that sent 'her' flying.. which, sadly, didn't seem to do much, the creature landing on its feet and hissing in a mixture of anger and almost masochistic lust.

Meanwhile, the other creature had rushed up behind the ice golem, twirling its blades, though the first attack was stopped she ended up spinning around and cutting into the creatures back, following her blade up with a spike-armed strike and snarling triumphantly as the golem came crushing down, unable to fight on, if not defeated.

Dasyra, driven by a mixture of worry and rage was the first to react to the creatures, embedding one.. two.. three arrows in the creatures chest, in a manner that should be lethal to an ordinary creature.

It seemed to barely inconvenience and anger this one, shifting its focus to the elf, a long tongue licking out at her, ironic, perhaps.

"Well, luckily, I can keep going for days.." Xirce mused, a crackling of purple energy gathering in her hand, though, if she spoke the truth or not, she did not yet empower her blast with hellfire as usual. The blast hit the creature, crackling along the arrows Dasyra had imbedded, causing the blade wielding woman to actually cry out in pain.

Only to be further distracted by a wall of tentacles behind her, trying to grasp at the bestial creature, though rather than fight them, the creature actually presentede herself, moaning out and letting the tentacles pump into her puffy pussy, forgetting the pain of combat over this, even. It seemed this spell was very effective.. or.. not effective at all? It kept her at bay, at least.

Chains rattled slowly, Liors summoning complete. "Protector? You summon me to protect, devote?" The chained womans gaze wandered over to Vel and Xirce, disapprovingly. "The unclean one is right. I am no fighter or guardian. I am but a humble artist of the flesh. But as I am called, I shall obey." She stepped forward, interposing herself between Lior and the attacking creatures, chains dragging over the ground.

Lena meanwhile charged forward last, but most decisively, cutting at the bladed creature.. and cutting her arm clean off, green goo splurting on the ground with her sucessful attack, the spiked arm writhing on the ground.

Everyone thats unclothed and has no natural cold resistances needs to make a constitution check additionally, as cold winds breeze into the throne room.

The tentacle-trapped bestial creature moaned out and rocked with the tentacles, sucking on one, gripping and squeezing another. It seemed whatever damage the tentacles could do to it, simply healed away faster than it could hurt her.

The one-armed blade wielder meanwhile licked her lips at Lena, one of the arrows that had hit her falling out, almost... being pushed out by flesh slowly restoring itself, as the creature dropped her blade, gripping Lenas shoddily put on armor and pull-tearing it away, tossing it aside. It seems its intent was not to kill.. (Lena loses her armor-bonus.)

Though as the one arm reached out to roughly grab at Lenas breasts, a chain embedded itself into the creatures flesh, pulling it to the side. "I can't have the flesh I am to protect treated with such undelicate a tool."

Behind the tentacles and commotion you see the outline of another inhuman frame.

No.. actually, two. The tentacles kept them at bay, but for how long?

Initative: Forgotten Beast(entangled) -> Forgotten Blademistress (heavily injured) -> Dasyra -> Xirce -> Kaila -> Lior, Chain Devil -> Forgotten Watcher -> Lena-> Forgotten Mouther

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Throne Ruins

Kaila curses, seeing the damage and the increasing numbers. These beasts healed way faster than the last ones. This was... Concerning. And the undead seemed to be totally absent. If more kept showing up...

"Vel, go grab Lyra and get her to head out the front. I doubt our phantasimal friend will need help escaping. I'm going to hope that Ventus' stuff blew up with her and won't reform too. Don't want them getting a hold of it."

If they got a hold of that notebook that Ventus had, they could open a portal to the positive energy plane. Who knew what sort of damage they could do if they did?

Vel nods and flies out, off to warn any undead lingering in the building, but beelining to Lyra to warn her. It was pretty clear to the quasit that keeping this place didn't seem like good odds right now. If they could heal faster than the tentacles could hurt them...

Kaila in the meantime huffs, glaring. Many options right now but there wasn't a lot of time. It was a matter of time til the creatures began attacking so she'd need a good view. She cast fly and went upwards to get a better view of the battlefield and see how many beasts were waiting in the wings.

(Kaila and Vel have cold resistance, but guess roll anyways. 13 )

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Throne Room
HP: 47/47

Lior watched in wonder as the Angel sent from the Goddess set to carrying out her orders. Despite being naked, she felt far from defenseless against the creatures invading the fortress. Her friends only had their armor, if that while she had living proof of her goddess' mercy before them. Through all her studies of the different servants of the Great Mistress she had imagined what the Angels of Bondage looked like. She had even 'enjoyed' herself to the thoughts several times in her weaker moments.

She did not disappoint in the least. The chains surrounding her moved through the air like they were each a snake, ready to strike, at the same time hugging and accentuating her perfect blue skin- a mark of favor from the Goddess. Or so Lior had been told... After the battle she wouldn't mind being tied down and... spending some time with the Angel. She could already imagine her, tied up with Xirce ordering debased and torturous- wait what...

Lior shook herself out of the daydream and focused on the the Kyton's ass as she fought. "Truly, Sethie is so great that she may fashion a shield from even the most persistent of paintbrushes... To know I worship a Goddess alongside a creature as beautiful as you, Angel is truly a blessing." The fog in her eyes remained, blinding her from the potential danger moments away from her.

Con Check
Roll(1d20)+1:
13,+1
Total:14

Lior passes her turn.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Fortress

Slicing the creature's arm off as she rushed over, Lena felt like she had... well, an advantage now really. Because why Wouldn't she after hacking off an arm on her target. However the missing arm didn't seem to really bother the definitely female creature as the wriggling arm fell to the floor, and moments later, Lena gasped as her armor and clothing were both yanked off of her, snapping the straps of her armor, and tearing her underclothes she had on beneath them. "W-What the... n-no... G-Get away!" Lena gasped as the thing reached towards her, and she felt one of her breasts groped.

Just then, Lior's summoned... thing, yanked the creature away from her. Lena gave a nod to the female being and prepared to continue fighting as she shivered ever so slightly from the cold air blowing in, but she stood her ground.

I'm not entirely sure Lena needed to make a Constitution check, as she has 5 cold resistance, but here it is anyway in case it Is needed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 2

Dasyra readied her bow, her long tongue slithering across an arrow-tip in a gesture that Ventus would have described as sensually deadly. However, this being the first time attempting to use her saliva in such a way she overdoes it, the arrow gliding out of her hand and clattering to the ground. She can retrieve the poisoned arrow quickly enough, but the whole ordeal wasted her attack-window for now.

Xirce meanwhile shrugged, aiming another blast of eldritch energy at the creature.. and hitting it straight in the face, keeping the inhuman creature alight with an eldritch glow from a powerful release of her magic. "Fuck yeah. Thats how you do it." She grinned, clenching her hand into a fist, her target looking to be in bad shape after this one.

"I wont leave this place." Sylvie interjected at Kailas words. "For one, what are they gonna do to me, kill me? Hah. For two, full of long speeches as she may be, I refuse to believe Ventus could be this easily destroyed.. it can't be..
That said, good idea to evacuate Lyra, she's not strong enough to handle any of this on her own.. I'll help Vel, seeing as how my posession didn't really do it proper in the past. Heads up, either barricade the fortress or be really good at fighting them off, the explosion likely attracted a fair amount of enemies and without Ventus magic to keep them at bay..."
The ghost mused, gloomly.

Kaila meanwhile cast the fly-spell and moved through the hole in the wall, easily getting the interest of all but the heavily injured creature, both looking at her with lewd curiosity.

The lands beyond the fortress are just as icy on the other side as on this one. Kaila can see the four creatures that are already engaging the group, and more shadows seem to be moving in the darkness, a disorganized lot, but it is doubtful that dispatching of these four will end the threat. That said, while she can see fine in the dark, it's not that far. Without some sort of magic her eyes reach only far enough to spot a fifth creature:
But, more worrysome, this one spots her as well, with far more intellect than the so far mindless seeming creatures displayed.

Lior is.. distracted by her summoning, who.. displayed her prowess, Striking at the creature with several of her chains. Even fending off two of them, two more hooked into the creatures skin.. then, slowly, torturously, peeled it off, flaying the creatures other arm-skin alive, before it collapsed, gurgling and splurting. "Too injured to last long. A shame, I had barely started." She mused, as the creature twitched on the ground, quivering, and finally beginning to break apart with its healing-factor overtaxed its body melted as if rotting in high speed, though rather than turning into dead material, it turned into slightly sickish glowing sludge, that slowly evaporated, filling the room with a disgustingly sweet smell. Even its arm stopped wiggling.

One creature down, there was little room to relax, as the many-eyed creature focused on Kaila, several of its eyes staying at her, and she felt something assaulting her mind... (Will save!)

Lena found herself forced to dodge a bit of the goo at the messily.. attacking.. Kython. (Reflex save!). Lena also finds herself shivering in the cold winds, though her cold-resistance manages to cushion herself against the magic, that, Ironically, was likely designed by Ventus to combat these creatures as well. She ponders her next course of action, watching the Bestial creature.

The pink, half gooey, many mouthed and eyed creature seemed to consider her options for a moment, before attemting to rush right past the tentacles, moaning out lewdly as the tentacles grip at her amorphous body.. only to slither through her semi-amorphous body, struggling more with gripping her than gripping the beast. After the gooey one has slithered through the tentacles it wobbles back and forth again, Before oozing towards the nakedly stripped Lena, tilting her head in an almost more curious than perverted gesture at the nude futa-angel, an inhumanely long tongue coming out and wettening her lips.

The bestial creature meanwhile growls, whilest rather animalistic, it seems the death of its companion had not gone unnoticed. Growling, the creature tries to free itself from the tentacles, seeming almost reluctant.. perhaps this is why it fails, still staying trapped within them.

(Dasyra sadly had a nat 1 attack and can only attack(Manyshots counts one attack roll as two) with a single poisoned arrow as doing the poisoning is a move action.
Kaila needs a light type spell or a good perception roll to get more than a general impression.
Lena is affacted by extreme cold, but her resistance is likely to absorb most of it. I had her hold her action and drop in initative, presuming she'd wait to see what the beast was up to, rather than run into the black tentacles. Note: Those persist for 8 more rounds.)

Initative: Forgotten Beast(entangled) -> Lena-> Dasyra -> Forgotten Decana -> Xirce -> Kaila -> Lior, Chain Devil -> Forgotten Watcher -> Forgotten Mouther

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Everfrost Fortress

( )

Seeing everything happening, Lena tried her best to dodge and avoid the slimy goo as it splattered towards her, not wanting any of it to touch her in the slightest, and knowing if it did, then it may very well do what had happened in the temple before. The cold air was quite... chilling, but Lena thankfully had a resistance to it somewhat, and so she was able to manage without too much trouble, though a shiver did go up her spine after a few moments. "C-Come on Lena. Got to... do this. Can't let the others get hurt," Lena muttered softly to herself as she raised her sword.

Knowing that she had no armor any longer though, Lena couldn't just rush in haphazardly. No, she needed a plan, and a Very good one at that, if she wanted to manage to win without getting herself corrupted and whatnot. She knew she needed to help the others, but there was no way she could without giving the beast looking at her a perfect chance to attack her from behind. Lena pulled her weapons up and prepared to move in to attack the beast, swinging her swords and attempting to slice the thing to pieces if she could.

Lena is moving towards the beast that is looking and moving menacingly towards her to get up next to it to attack. Then she's making a = 27. Then rolling again to confirm her crit because she rolled a 15. . , since I'm fairly sure her main attack before the crit managed to hit.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Throne Room
HP: 47/47

Lior was in the full grips of her programming. Years upon years of cult training had raised her for moments like these. In her eyes, the Kyton truly was an unbelievably gorgeous being of light and goodness that she had been taught, and drilled to believe. Being raised in a cult dedicated to a mind control will do that do you. Naked, bereft of weapons and spells, one would think the best thing to do would be to duck back into the castle proper and keep your head down until the problem was solved or you needed to retreat further.

Lior was not thinking right now, she was swooning. Her empty eyes followed the Kyton as she cleaved a messy path of destruction through the monsters, finally putting down one in a viscous display of sadism. Lior was wet. "Go, protect the Aasimar my guardian angel! Show her the mercy of Sethie's providence!" Lior gladly pointed at the gelatinous creature heading directly for Lena, unaware that she was quickly removing any obstacles between the remaining monsters and herself.

Lior passes her turn.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Throne Ruin

Kaila frowned as she watched out in the dark. A fifth, and further shadows that seemed to have movement. She didn't need to see that much to know this was trouble. Sealing the gap, was that something she could do? She wasn't certain.

It was at that point she noticed she was being focused upon by the multieyed monstrosity below, and tried to steel her will as something tried to affect her.

( 20 Will)

Assuming it didn't work, she'd cast Greater Invisibility upon herself.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Dasyra looked about her at the various enemies that were pressing on the defenses. They were monstrosities of aberrant life gone horribly wrong, and there was a sickly feeling in her mind, one that told her she needed to go check on her Mistress Ventus. Yet she did not want to abandon the fight if there were still room to prevail.

"Kaila, Lior, Lena, what's our solution here?" She called out, in elvish, hoping that some of them knew that language and that the creatures from the positive elemental plane did not.

As she took a few steps back toward the fortress, she let loose arrows at the creature that Lena was approaching, deciding to focus fire down these enemies before they could regenerate from the damage, she had just witnessed how they could, if properly handled, be killed. If any of her companions advocated for a tactical retreat to better ground, she would agree with the idea. Ventus' magic was the thing that normally kept such monstrosities at bay, so they needed to find the Mistress.

[Attack roll for Many Shot: natural 20, (35 modified) tertiary shot is a likely miss.
Confirm rolls for critical hits (19 and 18, good rolling... so 34 and 33 respectively towards AC, going to assume those are crits. Damage = (and I forgot it was x3 crit, so two additional damage dice... so that's a total of 22 and 23 damage with each arrow thanks to +4 dmg mod to each shot.]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat Round 3

Lena deftly dodges the .. death climax of the creature that attacked her, the angel motivating herself to stand as nimble protector before the others, even inspite of her -once again- exposed nature. Perhaps she could pick her armor back up, but the current situation hardly seems as if she'll have the time to put it on as well.
Deciding that the entangled beastial creature would not be trapped forever and that it's healing-factor must be taxed already by the tentacles.. or perhaps simply going for the easiest target available, Lena advances on the bestial creature. cutting over the creature rewards her with an angered howl and a gnashing of teeth towards her. It seemed that, with the creature held in place, Lena managed to do some proper damage, though these creatures are still tough.(As a matter of fact that is a crit hit, the black tentacles don't just damage and prevent movement, they also apply defense penalties.).

However, the creature toughness is tested to its limit, as Dasyra, with the determination of urgency, hits her arrows into something vunerable and squishy sounding, the beast twitching and convulsing, the Bestial creature continuing to struggle against Kailas tendrils binding her, twitching.. and then suddenly collapsing, melting into goo, as did her predecessor. Lena has to take a step back or step into that goo however. This leaves only the gooey creature on this side of the tentacles, and Kaila with the many eyed one as well as the more intelligent seeming leader.

The leader of the creatures stood there, observing Kaila, as well as, through the tentacles, whoever of the others came close. Then, suprisingly perhaps, she moved back a little.
Kaila, casting a spell of invisibility upon herself was the only one that could observe
The creature stepping back further, dragging behind it a heavy, fleshy cocoon, covered in ice. A first suspicion, that it could be the deathknight, abducted, doesn't quite fit on closer examination.. the size and shape is too small and thin for, well, at least a whole body in there. Still, there is a trail of frost following the fleshy growth..

"'Rather disappointed I'm not asked about any sollutions, by the by." Xirce bemoaned, unleashing a blast of red, cascading energy at the gooey invader, barely managing to hit her, though the damage did not seem to registre much.

With Lior swooning, the chain devil was carrying heavy duty for her, it's chains cutting at the gooey one.. only to miss her. This one seemed more agile than the beasts, perhaps that was how it got through the tentacles.

The many-eyed creature blinked as Kaila.. defied it's very strength. If it was uncertainty with its leader retreating or mere confusion, for now it took no action, seeming to wait uncertainly.

Finally, the most gooey of the creatures realized that it was being injured, if only a little, by warlock magic, and at this point, basically surrounded, with two of it's allies falling. There is the angel blood, sure, but she is.. awfully cutty with things. The creature seems to ponder for a long moment, that was, until she noticed the pretty much enraptured Lior. She recognized that expression. Rushing forward, the goo creature reached to grab Lior, flowing over her.. and into her, making lust-filled bubbly noises as it forced it's form into the priestess.. literally, pushing a gooey appendage into her mouth, a little tendril into her nose, and another into her sex, goo pulsating as Lior.. well, it was worse than trying to drink a bottle that had more than you thought before you started in it. Like a hundred times worse. (Fort saves. Two of those. The others might want to help her.)

"Hoh, that reminds me of the story of the halfling and the minotaur, it.. err.. perhaps not the right time. Lior, try not to swallow? Err.. Sorry. Folks, as amazing as I am, but only magic I know would risk blasting both..." Xirce mused, not too panicked about Liors fate at this point, almost watching the scene with fascination.

With this, finally the many-eyed creature decided to retreat as well, scuttling after it's leader, seeming disappointed it could not find Kaila. It seems you have driven off the creatures, however, Kailas tentacle-wall replacement wont last for much longer.

You won the combat! -kind of.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Dasyra lowered her bow for a moment, looking over at the others, then behind her at the fortress, a growing concern about her Mistress getting more and more readable across her face.

"They're being driven off!" She said. "Help Lior get free of whatever that thing is that... is... gods, I don't know what it's doing to her. I'm going to check on Ventus!"

She turned, with her crimson cape swirling behind her and dashed, headlong, with all the elven speed that her long legs could carry her as she sped to the throne room, or what remained of it, and frantically called out to and fro, trying to will herself to sense where the deathknight might be.

"Ventus?! Mistress!? Where are you? Are you hurt? ...please don't be hurt. Ventus?!?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
~DM~
The Story afterwards

Kaila, Xirce and even Lena decided that, considering the massive hole in the wall, the fortress was, quite literally, lost. While they drove off the creatures of twisted life, they were all injured and cold and the only one that was not bothered by it aside from Xirce was Dasyra.

With the assistance of her familiar, Kaila ensured that the gateway could not be used by the unholy troups and withdrew with the magical tome detailing the portals function, with Xirce promising to rally an army to deal with.. whatever Ventus had held back all these years. If they would not find allies with the drow now, then certainly once a few of the.. things.. had been fought off.

Lior was not quite so happy going with any of these demonic heathens, advancing.. and finding herself quickly injured by a twisted forgotten monster. On a strange instinct she reached out, finding the mask in her hand.. and putting it on. What happened to her after that was all but a blur to her.

Only Dasyra remained. Alone. Was Ventus an evil undead? Certainly. But, from another perspective, she had valiantly defended this place, for not years but centuries, from a threat that everyone else seemed to just run away from.

Dasyra fought, shooting arrows until she had none left, hurting these unlife creatures until she was overrun, realizing that dying.. or rather, being destroyed now, would not bring Ventus back, she retreated back into the fortress, into a secret passage.. and another secret passage, behind that one.

The Torture-chamber turned bondage dungeon was cold and dark. Dasyra had no more concept for any of those things outside of her memory, but without Ventus there, a dark loneliness crept into her mind. An urge to kill all things alive and loving, as punishment for what had been taken from her. Was this how Ventus felt all the time? It was not what Evening Glory felt, certainly. But what exactly could she do? Where was her mistress. Where was ANYONE but those undead monstrosities, that, given a few days, would certainly find even this hidden passage and violate the fortress, cold and lonely as it had been, it had still been a fortress of her ancestors!

A blue fire floated in the air. Then another.

"Woah. You look like a glum piece of garbage." Sylvies always cheerful tone mused. "I'm just kidding, Dasyra. Everyone left.. only you and me are around. Well, you, me and a half-dozen cancerous fuckups rummaging the fortress above... so I guess I'll tell you a secret... one I was told never to share, buut V. can't exactly punish me for it right now.. soo..
If you're still here, I guess that means you really love her. Don't lie to me, I can tell. That swords enslavement magic nonsense wears off after a time if the wielders destroyed. And yeah, Ventus got destroyed, but hear me out.

That magical blast.. nonsense blew a hole in the fortress and I bet right through her, but she's not gone. That's the secret. Know what a phylac.. phyal.. fucks sake. the thing liches use to store their soul in? That's Ventus sword. It's empowered by her very soul. As long as it exists, she can be reformed.. and thats the problem.
The monsters kind of took the sword, put it in some sort of cocoon that blocks its powers. Luckily your crazy friend, the priestess, put on the mask, blew them all to smithereens, then wandered off, laughing about finally being free and enjoying this new body of hers, creepy as all, but not our problem.
I know were the sword is, but well, these things are hard to posess and I have.. physical limitations picking anything up.
So you'll have to sneak in and break the crysalis, steal Ventus sword and then.. I don't know.. I know a bit on operating the portal, but with the book gone I can't promise I'll be able to send you exactly were you want to go.
.. Where do you actually want to go? Why am I even telling your dumbass this?"
Sylvie sighed and mused. "I guess of all folks she brought in for me to be jealous about I .. trust you to do whats right for Ventus, ok.. I love her. There. you better not tell anyone or I swear I'll find a way to kill you again.
I love her enough to recognize she'd be happier with you. She saved my life.. hah. out of pity, but we don't really .. fit. Anyway. If you want I can help you get to the sword, and get you out of here, but if you get spotted by too many of these creatures and die, that's your damn fault, don't expect our ghosts to hang..
eh.. doubt you'll have a ghost, honestly. Whatever these things are they are.. hollow.. just flesh.. it's.. disgusting."
Sylvie shook her head, then looked at the Dark Ranger, both of them able to see each other easily in the relative darkness of the chamber, only illuminated by Sylvies ghostly lights.