What's new

Looking for...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sucessful, independent blacksmith In leadership position looking for a firstborn of Arda to spent time together with. Are you open to new experiences, interested in trying on pretty jewelry and exploring a different kind of relationship with perhaps a slight touch of dominance and submission?
I'm able to shift to adjust to different partners and my hobbies include: Caring for lost wolfs, Star gazing and uniting oppressed people.
Contact now and I will be your one lover to rule them all.

Subjugation of free will into corrupted servitude and lustslave is necessary for long term relationship.
~No descendants of Fingolfin need apply~

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Looking for...

What exactly is this?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But like, is it an invitation for some sort of lewd dark lord and his bae RP?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But like, is it an invitation for some sort of lewd dark lord and his bae RP?
It could be if theres interest. Theres a suprising amount of real good art for it.. obviously you have to bastardize the mythos a bit who here read the last Ringbrearer? :p

Also, I oppose the term 'Dark Lord'; Thats hostile propaganda.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you're talking about the RP that you made on the other forums, i'd be interested in it.

I myself was thinking of making a Shadow of Mordorish RP, since it's so ripe with Mind Control...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you're talking about the RP that you made on the other forums, i'd be interested in it.

I myself was thinking of making a Shadow of Mordorish RP, since it's so ripe with Mind Control...
Shadows of mordor.. but with elves! :p I dunno, the other rp I tried had something lacking, died down too fast, perhaps more of a campaign style, it definitly has potential.

The Tolkien mythos is suprisingly ripe with lewd, corruptive concepts, Sauron himself is, until his twilight years in the actual Tolkien mythos, described as master of vampires, werewolfs, a shapeshifter and seducer..

Also, the OG Darklord since like.. Mordred and that one was a mommys boy.

Well admittedly, also only a servant, but at least his boss was

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shadows of mordor.. but with elves! :p

The Tolkien mythos is suprisingly ripe with lewd, corruptive concepts, ignoring them rings, Sauron himself is, until his twilight years in the actual Tolkien mythos, described as master of vampires, werewolfs, a shapeshifter and seducer.. google Mairon for the full story!

Also, the OG Darklord since like.. Mordred and that one was a mommys boy. .. ok so he too just followed another dark lord, buuut

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'd be down to clown if you made a new one, i'd help set things up too, i you wanted.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd be down to clown if you made a new one, i'd help set things up too, i you wanted.
Problem is that the base premise was flawed, propably would have to come up with an entirely alternate world idea. I guess we can use this topic to spit balls at each other.

In my last rp it struggled with not enough interest/subs, so we clearly need a storyline to get things started up. I also consider a villain-campaign, cause those are fun.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Perhaps we play this as two factions, trying to gain territory/bases from the other? Kind of like the new Shadow of War game coming out, but instead with two factions?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perhaps we play this as two factions, trying to gain territory/bases from the other? Kind of like the new Shadow of War game coming out, but instead with two factions?
Doing that in corruption tournament, at first theres an influx of people demanding more territories, then the territories confuse people. I'd rather use a % -control scale and have certain things happen depending on who is more in charge, namely, actually moving the battlelines in a certain direction and exploring new locational traits, which could also help balance the factions by making fallback areas give boni to the retreating. If you wanna set it up quite fine with that.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, that sounds a lot more simple. How about there's one large battle, with multiple fronts and what not? And if a side ends up winning, we just reset with new lore and... huh.

This reminds me of something.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, that sounds a lot more simple. How about there's one large battle, with multiple fronts and what not? And if a side ends up winning, we just reset with new lore and... huh.

This reminds me of something.
winning being determined as 'moar lewd sluts on side X' I presume..

the idea of moving the time ahead as well as changing fronts could be interesting for character usage. whats remind you of?

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game we played on the other forum? A&C I think it was called?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The game we played on the other forum? A&C I think it was called?
Hmnn, ah. Nah, Problem was A&C while rather interesting didn't incentivize roleplay interactions. I'll need a few more years to figure that one out.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyway, should we give this concept a try? I can keep spitballing ideas, if you want.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyway, should we give this concept a try? I can keep spitballing ideas, if you want.
Still owe two responses in innocent quest and a huge response to Mindflayers 1on1, plus after releasing/writing on a semi-sizeable game update yesterday I need to gather dming juices by relaxing on the receptive side of things a bit. if you wanna get the party started go wild, see if theres interest in the -> signup threads, I'd be happy to assist with the mechanical side of things.

The concept is easy enough, give both sides rings of power, corruption scores, a naughty battlefield...

The one thing to think through more could be details of the backround lore, I.e. how much you wanna change things, theres a lot of changes just between the books and movies so adapting things is no issue, but you need to be clear about where you stand, 2nd era alternate fiction, Fantasy world of own design based on the mythos, etc.