This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOC Discussion thread

Whenever anyone beats the first dungeon (if they do) or run out of GOs; if anyone wants a multiplayer game they will be first come first serve.
    Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Some ideas and questions I have for everyone.

1.)I was thinking about adding a special option for both "dungeons"/games if anyone makes it through one, that would be like Master Quest in OoT, like a new game+, which is basically a harder version of the original, with maybe no armors, and or healing items. and the enemies would get a +3 if not +5 handicap like in hard and insane mode in Egg.

2.) Should I add some actual money/treasure chests or have enemies carry some gold on them when you kill them from now on? As I do have a shop feature on here for people to get new armor and or weapons?
      Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

1. NO!

2. Yes~.

Comment

I'm with Iggy on both of those questions.

Comment

1.- Nope. It will be hard that someone accept to play a +new game, where practically the player will see their loved character get raped until a GO.

2.- Yes, this one could work very well.

Comment

Christ! It's just like my CYOAs, everyone votes for the exact same fucking thing! HNNNNNNG!!!

Comment

Words cannot express the hate!

Comment

Pardon the potential intrusion, but how open are you guys to taking new people? I sorta took the time to read through everything and was very interested, but I didn't want to step into something that was out of my league. Any help would be welcome, and I apologize if I wasted anyone's time.

Comment

Were open to new people, Aust. But im known for being slow to update off and on. Just fyi. But feel free to join and put up a character sheet if you really like. :3
                    Spoiler

Comment

Thats a relief. I can understand posting delays and such having been doing the forum RP game for quite a few years. I'll see if I can't jury rig a profile of some kind.

Comment

Working...
                      X