This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules and gameplay system

The system is going to go through a little tweaking after having had a chat with Kathy. So if anyone has made a character, you may end up needin to change it. But after I get it sorted out hopefully I can get to starting working on the enemies and boss characters; then - FINALLY- we can begin.
    Last edited by TentanariX; 8th April 2011, 20:23. Reason: Change of plans and redesigning.
    Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Re: Rules and gameplay system

NEW RULES!!!!

Spoiler

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions that they might want to throw my please feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I'll stick with this, which is just copying the EGG rules.
    Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Working...
    X