What's new

Valerie (Iggy)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Valerie arrived at the door of a massive and ominous looking castle. It was hundreds of feet tall, built of obsidian black stone, with no windows anywhere to be seen to let light into it's halls less they had torches or candles to light the path; and to any and all observers, even if they didn't have any magical affinity or attunement, would feel an aura of overwhelming evil coming from it, it was not a place where many would wander off to on their accord. However this was where all leads from the people she had talked to lead to the kidnapped women being, so this had to be the right place. This was the last place her beloved mistress had been before her disappearance. Even odder though, was the strange fact that there was NO security on outside proximity or perimeter. And she seriously had to wonder why? If she ventured forth to test the door, even more alarmin she would find it unlocked, meaning that they either forgot or were expecting her....... When she would finally head into the castle she would find herself in a medium sized room with a door on the south and east side.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Valerie (Iggy)

Valerie nervously entered the building, despite her better judgement, but she was determined to find her mistress no matter what the cost. She cautiously approaches the south door.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Valerie, slowly and silently cracked the door open she would she a long pathway that broke off to the right a little ways in, again further down and a final time at the end.

Encounter Roll(1d100)+0: 31,+0 Total:31; 1-50 equals encounter, 51-100 equals no encounter

At the first bend, she would see what looked like a tiger-woman hybrid, She had a skimpy two piece Outfit, blue hair, a blue tiger striped tail and ears, she had athletic tape wrapped around her ankles, feet and forearms, and her fingers were tipped with nasty looking claws. She would have to walk slowly and quietly if she wanted to get by without accident.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After peeking in through the door, she quietly shut it and backed quickly into the center of the first room.

"M... maybe mistress d...didn't go that way..."

She turns to the east door and tries that door.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Encounter Roll: Roll(1d100)+0: 37,+0 Total:37

As Valerie would peek out the eastern door she would see a short passage going off some ways before diverging south for bit, then bending off to the east once more. If she ventured down to the corner and would look down to the next passage she would see a small timid looking rat like girl holding a small dagger in her hand right at the end of the turn.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie held her breath and tried to calmly think out her next action. On one hand, she could try and sneak past the viscious were-tiger, but on the other hand, she could try to sneak past the rat girl which seems like the least threat. She sighed and tries to sneak past the rat girl, seeing it as being the only option...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Valerie Roll(1d20)+0: 8,+0 Total:8 vs TN 10 failure

As Valerie would head down the eastern hallway, stopping to go down the bend she would end up kicking a loose pebble on the stone floor, alerting the ratgirl. "AH! A-an intru-truder! H-halt! D-don't move!" he cried out holding her knife in a defensive manner.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie cried out in surprise and hel her torch in front of her defensively,

"S... stay back!!!"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oooooh..... I hate fighting! I'm not stroooonggg~~~" the timid little rat like woman whined as Valerie held her torch in front of her, "Ooooh...... But if i don't then the master will punish me again...... Ooooh..... Okay~~" she woefully resigned herself to her duty before lunging towards Valerie with her dagger.

Wererat 12 vs Valerie 8 Miss

As the Wererat would leap at Valerie she would end up rearing back as the timid nekomimi maid would swing her torch in a defensive manner, scaring her away for the moment.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie backs off and slightly lowers her torch.

"You don't like fighting...? M...me either... Would you travel with me and help me find my mistress... Y...your mistress doesn't need to find out...?"

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"OOOoooohhhh...... B-b-b-but....... I-if your mistress was t-taken with the other women...... S-she might not even b-be on this same f-floor anymore..... My mistress only trains the captives before sending them upstairs t-to receive further t-training from the o-other mistresses of the t-t-tower....... and we w-would have to ch-ch-challenge my m-mistress..... to advance...... And I cant do that! If I lose, after h-having had d-defied her....... my punishment would only be worse!" The rat like girl said to Valerie, still holding her position and her dagger in front of her, but still not looking like she might attack.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie starts to get teary-eyed.

"B-b-but I love m-my mistress... sh-she w-was always s-so sweet to me... I h-have t-to save her... Is there ANYTHING I could do to convince you to help me~?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The ratgirl immediately put her hands up to up her temples and clenched her eyes shut in serious thought, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH~~~~ I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOO!!!!!!" she wailed stamping her feet on the ground and banging her head up and down furiously. "Oooooohhhhh~~~ I..... I don't want to fight..... B-but...... I..... I'm scared of fighting and defying my mistress........ Ooooohhhh...... Hggggggggnnnnn....... Uhmmmmmmmm....... Oooooohhh~~~ Uhm.... Y-your mistress...... W-what is she like? I-is she.... Forgiving? Kind? Tolerant? If she is... A kinder mistress the Fon-Fon..... Then I might be able to help you........ B-BUT! I must warn you.... She is not the inky one for you to contend with in this castle. And the others will not be as easily swayed or defeated as me.... And will much worse if you lose to them...." she finishes looking like she might give in and help Valerie find her mistress.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"My mistress is very kind and understanding and loving~. She is a mighty warrior and she praises her servants because they do things for her that she doesn't want to do. She realizes that I am a person and treats me like a friend rather than a servant~. I'm certain she'll forgive you if you help me~."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooooohhhhh~........ squeak~ squeak~ squeak~....... W-what should I dooo~~ Oooh~.... Even if we might beat my mistress.... Yours isn't on this floor..... And the monsters..... The masters of the other floors..... They are far worse in power and what they do to train women for the true master of this castle; and to those that defy them then my mistress..... I don't even know even know if we can make it to the monster who rules here....... I-I'm sorry...... But I don't want to take think of what will happen if I lose to the others..... I HAVE TO STOP YOU, OR AT LEAST FIGHT YOU!" she cries out in despair, resigning herself to her fate as she rear her dagger back and goes to slash at Valerie.

Valerie: Roll(1d20)+0: 4,+0 Total:4
Wererat: Roll(1d20)+0: 1,+0 Total:1 Hit
Resistance vs Aphrodisiac: Roll(1d20)+0: 12,+0 Total:12 TN 12 Pass

Valerie would yelp out loudly as she would receive a nasty scratch across her arm as the wererats dagger would hit it's mark.
"Please...... Dont press on any further, I am sorry but I dare not defy the masters of the castle. Please don't make me fight you anymore......"

Valerie
FP 4/5
MP 0/0
AP 0/10

Wererat
FP 3/3
MP 0/0
AP 0/10

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie cries and hugs the wererat.

"Please! I don't want to hurt you!"

Valerie attempts to disarm the wererat and calm her down.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Please...... I can let you go..... but I can't help you....... Like I said....... there's many more things here to worry bout then my mistress........ Even if you beat her....... I fear you may not be so fortunate against the other monsters and floor mistresses...... So just go!" She cries out sadly, before taking her own dagger and giving herself many small cuts along her body and ripping her clothing and messing up her hair, giving the appearance of looking like a great fight took place, before turning to Valerie....... "Just give me a good smack in the back of my head with your torch, Val. It'll likely knock me out, and with these cuts and tears, it'll look like I put up some kind of fight..... then if you go own this passage further you'll find a room with a healing potion in a chest. Hopefully it'll be empty. But I just don't want to go up against the other monsters here...... I'm sorry........" she whimpered pitifully.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie whimpers and hits the Wererat on the back of her head with the torch, knocking her out. Valerie starts to walk off, but doesn't get far before she turns back around and picks up the Wererat cradling her lovingly.

"I'll take you somewhere safe~."

Valerie carries the Wererat to the tower's entrance and carries her out the front door. Valerie extiguishes her torch and carries the girl back to her mistress's mansion and changes her into some loose, comfortable, clean clothes and lies her down on a warm comfortable bed. Valerie kisses the wererat softly on the forehead and takes away her dagger so she can't hurt herself anymore.

"I'll get you nursed back to health in no time at all~."

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Several hours later after Valerie would have dressed the wererat's wounds, and dressed in her a new set of clothing, she would awake with a start on the bed she had laid her on, "SQUEAK! I'M SO SORRY MISTRESS! I TRIED MY HARDEST, SQUEAK! PLEASE DON'T BE SO........Hard....... on me........ squeak?" she panicked before finally getting a bearing on her surroundings and failing to notice the stoney walls and floors, instead finding herself in a lovely bedroom on a wonderfully comfy bed, not chained to a wall or facing down her vengeful mistress. "Where am I, squeak? What is going on, squeak? Where is mistress FonFon, squeak? Ooooooh I'm so scared...... confused....... Why am I wearing nice clothes and not naked, squeak? Squeak,squeak,squeak~ Squeak~~~" she began asking and panicking, squeaking in confusion and a subtle hint of fear. When she began to look around she would finally notice Valerie standing next to the bed she woke up on, and look over at her with tears in her eyes, fearful; "W-what have you done, squeak? You have put your house and any one around in here in danger. If they find out what happened they'll come over here and ransack the whole area, squeak. You shouldn't have done this..... Just left me to my fate, squeak. B-but....... I...... am grateful squeak....... I just fear you made a horrible mistake by being nice to me, squeak. But....... If you return to the castle you will have to go alone. It would be far worse if I returned with you and they saw me. I would be deemed a traitor and my punishment will be worsened by the Master ten fold, squeak." She said rueful to Valerie, hiding behind her covers, awaiting the cat girls answer.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie looked concerned at first, but then hugged the adorable wererat.

"Relax sweetie. You're safe now~. Just think about it. If your mistress is as powerful and cruel as you say she is, she must have many slaves, so if one of them goes missing she probably wouldn't notice it or think that they went up to one of the upper floors. Also, this mansion is has many structural defenses and is well-fortified. If they were to come after you, I doubt they would go through all this trouble just for one 'slave'. But I don't think of you as a slave, I think of you as a very pretty girl, and pretty girls deserve to live in luxury~. Shall I get you some warm up some tea for you with a plate of cheese~?"