No announcement yet.

Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

((done. You have now 6 Resistance Points, and Cassy has now a strengh of 60))

The elvan hunter seems to have noticed Cassy's disarray.
    "That kind of things happen in our line of work, Himari. You were actually very brave during that fight. Were it not you and Cassy taking the brunt of that monster's assault, we would all be in the same state as she was."
    "Oooooh! Huff... Huff..." Cassy bellowed as the last of the guardian's spawns escaped her body, proptly crushed by the hunter next to her.

"Sonia, can you take care of the rest? I'll put our young recruit back to her feet?" the elf asked.
    "Sure thing." the tomboyish red-haired hermaphrodite replied while walking towards Himari.
    "Sucks, right? Falling on a fucking A down in this hellhole." she swore while patting the Neko's arm in a recomforting gesture.
    "Well, it seems the captain thinks this is intentional. These orbs are magical and, most importantly, man-made. Some bastard managed to find a way to artificially open a Maze. Lilly found traces of an old laboratory, near the epicenter of the Maze. She thinks the main ball is there, alongside whoever threw this shit at us."

A messager interrupted the hunter's explanation.
    "I have new orders from Captain Lily. Currently available hunters are ordered to secure their positions while group commanders are to delegate their commandement and rendez-vous near the epicenter's entrance. We managed to secure a route from here."
    "Himari..." Cassy said as she sat up while the healer patched her up. "I'm sorry. I must have disappointed you. But I will become stronger, I promise. In the meantime, I'll make sure nothing gets past here." she affirmed with conviction.
    "Do you have any other questions about the current situation?" the herm hunter asked before Himari would take her leave.
    28 yo guy from France. Bonjour everyone.

Comment

"Still though, I'm supposed to be the commander of this group. And Cassy's my apprentice, my first apprentice to be exact. And yeah it does fucking suck. Stupid bastards," Himari said, first to the elven guy and then Sonja the other herm like herself and Cassy.

When the messenger came up as Sonja helped her to her feet, Himari listened and nodded before moving over to Cassy and kneeling next to her. "No Cassy, it's not your fault. And you didn't disappoint me, not at all. You held strong against that thing, enough so that me and the others could finish it off before it did anything else to anyone. If anything, I'm the one at fault here. I didn't think an A ranked monster would be down here. Hell if anything I didn't expect anything stronger than a C ranked monster to be honest. Just, rest up and everything okay, and be careful. When we train some more, you're gonna learn some blade work to go with that bow. You need to be able to melee fight too so that this doesn't happen as easily again," Himari told Cassy, patting her shoulder and leaning down to kiss her on the forehead before raising back up. "I gotta go though, Lily needs all the commanders at the lab, so just be careful okay. Sonja, you're in charge here until I either get back or you get word from Lily or someone to retreat back up to the surface," she added to Cassy and then Sonja, nodding before heading on to follow the messenger.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Himari hurried towards the rendez-vous point, following the torches placed along the way. Approaching from what seemed to be the entrance of the big cave, flesh-covered metallic doors wide open, she noticed Lily, standing alone and staff at the ready. She looked positively worried.

As soon as she saw Himari, she gestured her to hurry near her. Just as the neko herm was a few meters away, she felt a warm breath on her shoulder. She barely had the time to turn around and see a huge, chameleon-like creature about to tackle her, that a magic blast hit the reptilian creature, who promptly became invisible.

"That was close. Things are starting to get sour. There are Chamelenoids lurking around. They already caught the three other commanders. There's only one remaining, but that bastard is quick to return to his camouflage as soon as I see him." the Succubus swore.
        Indeed, Himari could hear faint moans around her. "Be alert. If they catch you, they turn invisible with you, hide in someplace and take advantage of your body. We need to rush in and get this over with as soon as the last one is down." Lily ordered.

=========================================
        Lily joined your party:
        Stats
        Physique: 40
        Intellect: 65
        Sexuality: 60

Resistance: 4/4
        Libido: 0/6

Experience and skills
        XP: 0/42 XP
        Level: 3
        Mage: Uses her Intellect to inflict physical damage, instead of her Intellect
        Long-range fighter: Gets a +10 bonus on defense on the first attack from an enemy engaging her. Does not work on the next consecutive attacks

Gender and preferences

Enemy:
        Chamelenoid
        55 PHY | 40 SEX
        3/5 RP | 0/4 LP

Skills:
        Camouflage: The user is not visible until they attack for the first time; they attack first. They gain a bonus of 10 to their attack roll, but have a malus of 5 points to their defense rolls (due to them revealing their position)
        Tongue pull: Can be used once every 3 rounds. If the attack hits, the target is restrained, and the chameleonid begins to rape them if they are not attacked by their next turn

Description: Rank C creature, a giant chameleon-like monster with a set of hemipenises. They pin their targets under their heavy body, then hide within their environnement, allowing them to mate in security with their prey. Their cum is special, as it uses their target's gametes to produce eggs which the victim keeps laying continuously for days, unless she gets a complete womb wash by a healer

((lame excuse to restrain the number of characters is lame (albeit sexy ) ))

Comment

(Heh, well I hope you like Himari's plan. It's a pretty serious one, but she's really serious about ending this threat now after what happened to Cassy.)

Moving onward, Himari soon came to where Lily was waiting for her. When the felt the warm breathing on her shoulder, Himari gasped and turned as Lily blasted the thing away from her. When Lily explained what was up, Himari smirked and closed her eyes for a moment. "Heh, then having a neko is perfect. Remember we have higher senses of hearing and smell than succubi and stuff. Plus I got a plan, just trust in me and be ready to help. You'll know when and how," Himari said with a smirk, sniffing about and twitching her cat ears around to listen for the thing.

Himari purposely moved away from Lily a little bit, letting her senses guide her. She was calm, very calm, and ready to strike at a moment's notice. She knew the Chamelenoid would come for her again, as she was the more winded of the two, and it was obvious she was. When she felt the breathing again, regardless of whether or not Lily saw the thing, Himari waited, and let the thing grab her, and then, she enacted her plan. In the blink of an eye, Himari spun her sword pointing downward, and shoved the thing through her own torso to ensure the creature didn't have a chance to dodge since it wouldn't expect it, impaling the thing and herself on the blade, and feeling it as a sort of penance for what she'd allowed to happen to Cassy. She aimed as best she could to avoid hitting any vitals, knowing what to aim away from. When she felt her blade go through the Chamelenoid, she released the handle and grabbed the thing over her head, wrapping her hands around its neck and throwing her legs out from under herself and forcing it down with her, slamming its jugular into her shoulder.

"Finish it Lily!" Himari would call out to Lily, waiting for the succubus to come over and finish the creature off before she pulled her blade out of herself and let it clatter to the ground. "F-Fuck, that hurts... l-like hell," Himari then groaned, hoping against hope that this would succeed.
          Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
          Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

((Wow, that was rather extreme o_O))
            ((I should have more time for writing this week, hopefully. Sorry for the wait))

A fireball flew past Himari's head, burning the camouflaged monster. Losing its colours, it flayled and screeched as Lily put the beast's head on fire. It hastily retreats, leaving Lily and Himari alone.
            The succubus rushed at the Neko's side. She immediately popped out a healing spell which closed the herm's wound before she lost too much blood. The mending was still slightly painful, but the most stressed out of the two seemed to be Lily.
            "What the heck did you think you were doing?! Don't go all self-sacrifice on me you stupid cat!" she admonested her comrade. "Listen, I know you are very invested in your job, and your comrades, but please don't give me that kind of scare again, got it?" Lily asked in a worried tone.

Once Himari was completely patched up, Lily advanced cautiously towards the hidden room's entrace. "What have we got here?" she wondered out loud as she found a piece of paper not far from the entrance.
            The page was partially illisible, and the rest read as such:
            Day 3: I finally received the materials from H. It was about time. Still, I am very grateful to him, for managing to smuggle everything under both the guard's nose and the hunter guild's.
            Day 5: First experiments not really successful. Small vortexes opened, only to close immediately. There doesn't seem to be enough energy to create a proper dimensional rift, and consequently a Maze. I need to get more gu...

"Hm... So my suspicions were well-founded. But who could be so stupid to try to open a Maze, and even more stupidly under the city?"

The path seemed to cotinue into a short corridor. There were one door on the left, one on the right, and one door at the end, with a lockpad on it.
            "So... Left, or right?" Lily pondered.

Comment

(I know it was extreme, but it just came to me. I was toying with the idea of something like that for a long time in a story or something of the sort, just never had the chance to use it until now really. Sorry if it was too extreme though, and it's fine if irl stuff gets in the way, it is Christmas time after all, so it's to be expected really. )

"S-Sorry Lily, just came to me... ouch... as the only way to reliably hit him and stuff. But I avoided any vitals, so as long as you mend me up I should be fine. Besides, he's the last here to worry about before we finish this whole thing, so I'll be okay and stuff. And... I feel like I kind of deserved it for letting Cassy get all banged up and stuff," Himari said softly, tears in her eyes from the pain. "And I can't swear I'll never go self-sacrifice again Lily, you know the job and everything can sometimes force us to make hard decisions. But... I promise I won't do it without a damn good reason in the future," she went on to say with a nod as Lily healed her up.

After they moved on once Himari was healed up and whatnot, and entered the little hidden room in the back, Himari and Lily read the note. "Huh, sounds like someone was trying to strike a blow specifically against us from the looks of this note here. What do you think?" Himari said, looking over at Lily. "And... we could always break that lock. If I had to guess, I'd say the orb thingy controlling this thing is behind that locked door. But it's probably booby trapped, so... left I say," Himari added as she looked at the locked door curiously before deciding to go left instead.

Spoiler

Comment

Lily and Himari entered what looked like an arcanic lab. A used pentacle, written on the ground, was surrounded by tubes containing various kind of creatures. They varied in size and morphology, but none of them seemed to be mortal in nature. More worringly, a tube was empty, and visibly broken.
                "Now, the question is: did we already take care of that thing, or is it still around?..." wondered Lily. The Hunters also notice a table on the other side of the room, with a pile of papers and what looked like a small object next to them. "[I]Do we take the risk?/I]" Lily asked.

Comment

(I do hope that my tactic with Himari wasn't a bit turn off for you or anything. If so, let me know and I'll refrain from doing drastic measures like that again.)

After entering the lab of sorts and seeing the interior of it, Himari gulped as she noticed the broken test tube. "Yeah, no guts, no glory. Besides, we won't know what was in here unless we go over and look. Because I'd wager those are notes on what was in here. Let's hope that we already took care of it though," Himari whispered back to Lily before she walked slowly and cautiously over to the notes.

Spoiler

Comment

((as long as it stays coherent and does not goes too far into the gruesome, it's okay with me. So, dangerously close seppuku ok, giant robot summoning no :-p))

The notes were a continuation of the previous batch.
                    Day 7: Yes! I did it! Aroused sentient creatures ARE a catalyst. It seems a combination of sexual frustration, fluids and emotional shock are needed to falter the dimensional walls and summon sex creatures. I need to delve further. Only four specimen remaining, though.
                    Day 9: Almost had an accident there. Specimen 14 was being edged for three hours and I released her orgasm. The rift created spawned numerous creatures I had difficulty neutralizing. I should be more careful for the next experiment

Just as the two Huntes finished their reading, a loud splorch echoed behind them, followed by another one, and a third one. Turning back, they saw what looked like a pair of slimes. They felt different than classic slimes: they were bigger, thicker and totally opaque. Their classic, vibrant colour turned into a greyish blue. Together, they blocked Himari and Lily's way out.

-------------------------------
                    New creature: Corrupted slime (rank D)
                    PHY 50
                    RP 5/5
                    Skills:
                    Fusion: two corrupted slimes can fuse to become one big slime. The big slime gains 1 RP, +15 PHY
                    Split: a corrupted slime can split into two different corrupt slimes. The original slime's remaining RP is split between the two slimes and both creatures start with a permanent -10 PHY each
                    Sticky: once a slime hits a target, it sticks to them and can either assault them sexually (pleasure attack) or try to smother them (physical attack); the target can defend from both, but can only attack the slimes attached to them until they are free

Description:
                    Slimes corrupted by magical energies. Their body constitution allow them to cluster together or split into different entities

--------------------------------
                    Himari: 6/6 RP, 0/4 LP
                    Lily: 4/4 RP, 0/6 LP

C. Slime A: 5/5 RP
                    C. Slime B: 5/5 RP
                    C. Slime C: 5/5 RP

Comment

(Heh, gotcha dude. I'll refrain from doing drastic things like that as much from now on though regardless. )

As Himari and Lily read the notes, the neko herm looked over to Lily and raised an eyebrow curiously. "I wonder who could have done all this, and if they're still here or not," Himari commented as they finished reading the notes.

Just as she finished, they heard the wet slapping sounds behind and turned to see the slimes behind them. "Damn, should have known something would come upon us. But... those aren't regular slimes. Just look at them," Himari said, drawing her blade even though she knew it wouldn't be as much help against a slime.

"I remember the tactics for multiple slimes Lily, try and single them out one by one and take them out that way so they can't escape or reconstitute any," Himari whispered to Lily as she moved forward, inwardly cursing herself for lack of magical talents as she prepared to make a move towards the one furthest from the other two, hacking at the thing when the opportunity arose and aiming for its core, unlike she'd done with the little slime from the other day.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                      X