What's new

Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Himari round 2 (Mindflayer, new rules)

"Good, be sure that everyone knows what I told you okay. And thanks for the bread, I didn't really eat anything on my way out because I was in a hurry to get here quickly," Himari replied, thanking him for the bread and munching on it on her way out.

Stepping inside, Himari kept a close eye and ear out for anything unusual coming her way, the ruffling noise to her left alarming her slightly. She decided that it was best to investigate, as it could end up being one of both of the missing people in here. She was as silent as she could possibly be, her feline blood helping in that regard as she stealthily made her way forward.

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Himari found herself in front of a strange plant, and an even stranger show. Aligned in a small space were three big brown shells. From the top of each shell, there was a long stalk making a graceful ark towards the ground. And from the bottom of the shell was a smaller stalk which ended in some kind of reservoir.

Himari would very quickly understand how these vegetals worked, as the middle plant was "occupied". A person was trapped inside the upper stalk. Almost all of his flat-chested body was trapped inside the skin-tight membrane. The only body part that was not encased in the stalk was the person's erect cock. It poked out of the stalk's orifice, which was tightly spread around the visibly abused rod, and was in the process of stroking it mechanically. Upon closer examination, the bottom reservoir was filled with cum. And there was already a lot of it.
((reference pic: ))

As Himari approached, the other stalks began to move, ready to swallow up the Hunter if she was not careful enough.

================================
Opposition:
Milking plants
PHY 45 | INT - | SEX -
RP 3/3
Special attacks
* Suction: if the plants' attack succeeds, Himari does not lose Resistance, but is trapped inside. She is retrained and must succed a Physique check to resume the fight
* Clothes dissolvant: Each turn she is trapped, Himari loses one clothe
* Milking: Each turn she is trapped in and naked, Himari must roll for pleasure resistance

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving along quietly, Himari was taken aback by the sight of the Milking Plant, which apparently had a man inside from what she could tell. She assumed that this was the mayor's son inside the plant, and she knew that she had to free him as soon as possible. She noticed the other plant beginning to move her way, where she moved to deal with the one coming for her first, figuring that she wouldn't be able to free the poor guy without first dealing with the other one.

"Damn, hang on Roman, at least I'm assuming it's you in there anyway," Himari said, dodging the one coming for her and slashing at it with her sword, aiming for the lower half of it.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Rounds 1 and 2 said:
Himari's roll: 51 + 50 = 101
Milking Plants' resistance: 40 + 45 = 85
The middle plant is cut down. Roman is free

One of the milking plants try to grab Himari: 27 + 45 = 72
Himari's evasion: 49 + 50 = 99
Himari cuts down one of the plants

Himari's attack: 51 + 50 = 101
Milking plant's resistance: 49 + 45 = 94

The Milking Plants are down. That was one bad roll for the monsters. :-3
You win 2 XP (4/6)
Himari cut the plant holding Roman prisonner first. Another of the green monsters tried to reach her in the meantime, but the Hunter cut it off, and it's only mean of hurting her at the same time. She made quick work of the remaining plant.

After this, she was free to take Roman out of his vegetal prison. The boy was still young; he had barely turned 18. His fair skin was sweaty from being kept inside the skintight membranes, his blonde hair were all ruffled, and his quickly shrinking cock was red from having been stroke so much.
Roman opens his blue eyes.
"Who... Who are you? Where is Cassy?" he asked in a tired voice.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Swiftly swinging her blade, Himari cut Roman free of the one holding him, easily dodging the one coming at her and slashing it too, cutting the thing off and leaving it with no means of actually attacking her now. She mad short work of it after that, cleaning up and soon managing to pull Roman free of the plant he was still stuck inside of.

"I'm Himari, a Hunter. The guild sent me to clean this forest up and your father told me that you and this Cassy had both gone missing. Luckily I found you not too far in, so I can lead you out before I go find Cassy and the cause of this whole thing," Himari said, helping him find something to cover himself with before leading him back to the forest edge so he could get back home and rest. "Don't worry about Cassy too much. I'll find her one way or the other, I promise. Just get you some rest, and listen to what your father tells you okay, because there's some precautions you'll need to take until this forest is gone," she'd tell him before leaving him to go home and heading back in to find Cassy.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"O... Okay." Roman said, trying to stand up despite his wobbly legs. "Just... Please tell Cassy I'm sorry..." the young man asked mysteriously, before heading back to the village.

Himari head back in the forest. She had no clue where Cassy was yet, but she had good hope to find something. Soon, she arrived in sight of the cave. There was smoke coming out of the place, so there must be someone there. Either Cassy or one of these Ogre-things the mayor spoke about.
It was at this moment that she noticed another person, sitting near a tree a few dozen meters away from the cave. The Hunter almost did not see them, as they were turning their back at her.

The person, most probably Cassy, had not noticed Himari yet. Should the hunter walk to the girl, call out to her, or go straight to the cave instead?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"There's nothing to tell her sorry for bud. Don't worry about it alright, you couldn't have done a whole lot against anything in here without a weapon in any case," Himari assured Roman, patting his shoulder as she led him out.

She didn't know what he meant by telling Cassy he was sorry, but she was sure that she'd find out upon finding Cassy herself. After heading back in, Himari quickly found the cave she was supposed to be looking for. The smoke coming out was interesting Himari thought, and the sight of it made her a little wary, because she doubted it was Cassy, though hoped it might be.

A little ways from the cave entrance she noticed the other person sitting there and sighed softly. It appeared to be Cassy, she hoped at least. Heading first for the girl, Himari remained stealthy until within whispering distance of whoever it was. "Hello, are you Cassy? I'm Himari, one of the Hunters from the guild," Himari said softly in a bit more than a whisper.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Cassy was startled by Himari's voice and turned back. It was at this moment that Himari noticed that the naked "girl" in front of her was actually a hermaphrodite, like her.

"What are you doing here? Don't come that way! They'll catch you!" she suddenly shouted, with an expression of fear on her face.
Numerous tentacles sprouted from the ground around Himari, ambushing the Neko Hunter!

((Physique check roll, with a malus for heading first towards Cassy: 67 + 10 = 77. 77 being over your 50 points of physique, the check is failed))

Himari barely have the time to react that tentacles coil around her limbs, pinning her in place. She then felt more appendages slither and frot against her thighs. If she did not move from there, she would be in trouble.

"I've been stuck near this tree for hours because of them. What should I do? How could Roman say these mean things and then leave me alone like this?"

Himari had to get out of that predicament, but how should she proceed. And should she require Cassy's help to do so?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she spoke softly at the girl, Himari was amazed that the girl was a hermaphrodite just like she was, save she was human instead of a neko. Himari gasped softly just as the girl shouted at her, where Himari was bound up by tentacles that sprang from seemingly nowhere. Her arms and legs were snagged by several of them, and more were moving in for the kill as it were by binding her further.

"D-Dammit, come on Himari, this is nothing," Himari mumbled to herself as she began slashing and trying to pull free. "And I already found Roman, he was bound in a Milking Plant. I just led him out of this forest a few minutes ago Cassy. He said to tell you he was sorry. What did he say by the way? He never told me," Himari said to Cassy while struggling to break free.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Shouldn't you try to get out of here, instead? she wondered. He didn't know... That I was not totally a girl. And just when I revealed this, the Maze appeared and... Watch out!

((Physique check roll: 32 + 10 = 42: passed))
Thanks to Cassy's warning, Himari tilted her head just in time to evade a tentacle aimed at her mouth. She manages to pull off her arms and legs from the tentacles rooted in the ground, and jumps near the human herm. The appendages kept wiggling and flayling, and the path between Himari and where she came from now looked like a tentacle minefield

Great... Now we're stuck together. Are you going to run away and leave me, like Roman? a jaded Cassy asked.

It looked difficult to come back the way Himari came, with Cassy as a charge. She could try it anyway, or use herself as a distraction. She could also try to find another way back outside of the forest.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Cassy, he couldn't have known first of all, and second of all no I'm not going to leave, because this is my mission. To find you and bring you back home, and to get rid of this forest place," Himari said, grunting as she tilted her head back and to the side to avoid the tentacle aimed for her mouth.

Stamping her feet both down, Himari managed to jump up a little bit and use her body weight to pull free enough to get away from the tentacles. Landing near Cassy, Himari cut her free if she was tied any, where she then looked back to the path and saw it was pretty crowded with tentacles. When Cassy spoke up again, Himari looked at her incredulously. "Hell no I'm not leaving you. Not only am I a Hunter that's supposed to deal with this whole mess, but I'm also a decent person that would never leave someone to their fate with these kinds of things when I can help," Himari said to Cassy, taking Cassy's right hand gently in her left, and looking around for a possible path out of here.

If she could find not path, Himari would sigh softly and look to Cassy. "You're more important than I am Cassy, that's the way we Hunters are trained, the victims and innocents are more important than ourselves. I'm going to distract those tentacles for you, so run straight through and follow the marks on the trees that I made with my sword until you reach the edge of the woods, they look like this," Himari would tell Cassy should there be no other way of getting her out, making a mark on the tree next to them in the shape of a large X.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Cassy nodded. "O... Okay, I'll try."

(Cassy's PHY is 40. Thanks to your distraction, she will have a bonus of 20 when trying to pass the tentacles)
(She rolls 55, which goes down to 35 thanks to your help, and she passes her PHY Check)

(You pass a PHY check too, with another 10 malus, as you're distracting the tentacles)
(First check with malus: 46 - pass)

Himari clears out a path for Cassy, who runs straight ahead. The two hermaphrodites manage to pass the curtain of tentacles, and Cassy heads towards the village unscathed.
Now, there was only one place to go. Himari headed towards the cave. A couple came out of the place. Both of them were huge. Their brown, slightly scaly skin was not as impressive as the four arms their bodies posessed.
There was one male, and one female. Both of them were muscular and looked like stern warriors. The female wore a skimpy, skintight monokini while the male wore a loincloth which barely hide his well-endowed member.

"Outsider! You will not touch our sacred relic! Give yourself to us, and we will give you a taste of what will happen to the pitiful creatures you protect."

------------------------------
Opposition
Male Shokan:
PHY: 55 | INT: 40 | SEX: 50
5/5 RP | 4/4 SP | 0/5 LP

Female Shokan:
PHY: 55 | INT: 40 | SEX: 50
5/5 RP | 4/4 SP | 0/5 LP

It seems Himari can use any method she wants to take them out: classic fight, persuasion or sex.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Be careful okay, and stay on the path I left. Don't deviate from it at all or you could get lost. And tell Roman when you see him, that he owes you an apology, that Himari the Huntress said so, and that he shouldn't judge you because of what you look like outside," Himari warned Cassy before she dove into the tentacles and began swinging her sword wildly at them in order to create a distraction and opening for her.

Cutting tentacle after tentacle down in her path, Himari easily opens up a path for Cassy to run through, where she quickly followed close behind her. Once she was certain that Cassy was safe and had managed to find the path she'd left, Himari headed back for the cave entrance. As she made for the entrance once again, Himari saw two figures stepping out of the place, both seeming to be intent on blocking her path.

"Or you could give yourself to us instead and enjoy the fruits of wonderful corruption free sex. I know a few folks back home that would love to have such wonderful looking hotties like you two, and you'd never want for sex, because a few succubi would be there to give it whenever you wanted pretty much," Himari called back to them, trying to persuade them to join her instead. She very much doubted that this would work of course, as it rarely did for her for some reason, but she could hope at least that she'd convince them.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((Himari's persuasion roll: 45 + 60 = 105
Male Shokan's roll: 52 + 40 = 92
Femal Shokan's roll: 60 + 40 = 100

Both Shokans are persuaded to make a deal))

"Wait. You mean we do not have to pillage and rape our way in this world?" asked the male Shokan, in almost self-belief.
"Mmm... It would be a change. Not that I like when my partners struggle" his female counterpart pondered.

"Should we test her, to see if the people of her world are worthy of us choosing peace?" the male asked.
"Indeed. Come to us, cat-child, and show us that the people of your world are worthy mating partners. If you do, we will depart peacefully." requested the female. She took off her clothes, letting her shaved pussy in sight of Himari. The Shokan male did the same, discarding his loincloth.
Should Himari take on that offer?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Um... yeah you don't have to do that. If you want, then you could even help us to combat the corruption and make this world peaceful, where you could enjoy sex with anyone that would want you, hmhm," Himari told them, watching warily as they seemingly pondered what was being decided between the two.

"Heh, alright then, I suppose I could do that. There are others of my kind, and others from my guild that would be more than happy to have fun with you both like I said," Himari said, smirking and walking over to them as she pulled her leather pants down to reveal her large member, testicles, and pussy to them. "Just do me a favor big guy and pull out before you finish, if you don't mind," Himari told the male shokan as she slipped her top clothes off too and sheathed her sword.

Himari stepped over to the female shokan and reached up to grasp the larger woman's breasts with both hands, before sliding down to gently rub her pussy to see how wet she already was. "When we get done, I'll give you directions to the guild hall, just tell them Himari sent you and they should see to your needs, hmhm," Himari told them as she slipped a finger inside of the female shokan with her left hand, while her right hand reached back and grasped the male shokan's balls and gave them a little squeeze before sliding her hand up his length.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"The mortals of this realm have an interesting body, isn't it, dear?" the male asked.
"Indeed. Now let us put you to the test. But first, let us present ourselves. My name is Shanxi. He is Gonto."

The Shokans sandwitched Himari. While the neko herm fondled their genitals, the four pair of arms explored her nude body. The shokan woman, Shanxi, cupped the hunter's shaft and balls with one of her set of limbs, while the other pressed against her toned butt, squeezing the generous buttcheeks. Meanwhile, Gonto squeezed and massaged Himari's breasts, while his other hands tilted her head up in a french kiss.

After several minutes of pleasant relaxation, the Shokans gave themselves a silent signal. They both lowered down. Shaxi placed herself in front of the hermaphrodite. Her upper set of arms stroke Himari's dick while she licked and bobbed her head around its head. Gonto's upper hands spread the hunter's legs apart and his tongue slipped between her feminine folds. Both of their lower arms pleasured their own genitals, making them ready for the sex to come.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm Himari, pleasure to meet you both. At least I hope it will be anyway, hmhm," Himari purred to the two as they sandwiched her between them and began exploring her body with more hands than she could count practically.

Her left hand went up for Shanxi's breasts, tweaking her nipples, while her right continued to play with Gonto's large heavy balls. "Mmm, that feels... r-really good," Himari cooed softly as Shanxi's tongue touched her shaft, which finished hardening up in the shokan woman's hands. Then when Gonto spread her legs apart to lick her slit, she moved them with his hands and allowed him access without a fight, her hand that had been toying with his genitals now on his head, softly running through his hair, while her left did the same with Shanxi. "Mmm, you two really know how to make a girl feel good. Lily would love to have both of you. She's a succubus, and my captain. She can go just about indefinitely in bed. And I believe she'd love having you Gonto, if that big thing is any indication, hmhm," Himari then told them both, her nipples perking up while she was double teamed.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"If your captain tastes as good as you, she will surely be." Gonto answered with a grin. Shanxi did not feel the need to add a commentary, as she was currently in the middle of deepthroating Himari's shaft.

Once he felt everyone was ready, Gonto sat down. His powerful hands gently guided Himari down his lap.
"It is time to check what your world's mortals are really worth." he teased, as his rock-hard shaft rested under Himari's. The male Shokan left Himari taking his cock in the hole she wanted. He was thick, but gravity and the male's four arms allowed her to to bottom out. Once she was completely squeezing her partner's cock with her insides, Shanxi put her legs around Himari and Gonto's laps, and lowered on Himari's shaft. She was trained, and had no problem taking all of the hunter in. After she reached out the base, her pussy expertly squeezed Himari before she lifted herself up, then down again. At the same time, Gonto began to move his hips in and out of Himari.
"A tight hole and a thick cock. I'm going to love this world" Shanxi cooed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh she tastes good, I can attest to that. We um... have to spend some time with her or one of the other succubi captains when we complete our initial training. The newbies think it's a myth of sorts, but it's not, hmhm," Himari said, letting a moan escape her lips as Gonto's tongue delved into her again and her shaft was deep throated by Shanxi.

Once they were all ready for their fun and Gonto had sat down and pulled Himari over, her smaller body easily lifted by the larger shokan man. Himari reached down and guided his large member to her pussy, which was tight, yet stretchy at the same time, which he would discover as she began lowering herself down until she hilted him inside of her. "O-Oh fuck, s-so big Gonto. B-Be gentle please. I'm stretchy and flexible, b-but not that much," Himari moaned softly before looking to Shanxi and watching her move in.

As the shokan woman's legs wrapped around her, Himari bit her bottom lip and smirked as she felt that pussy wrapping around her cock. A moan erupted from Himari's lips as she tilted her head back, where she then leaned in and latched her lips onto Shanxi's breasts, suckling hard on her nipples as she rocked the shokan woman up and down her shaft. "Yeah, some of the girls back at the Hunters guild are even tighter than me, and I've been considered one of the tighter ones of my branch, hmhm," Himari panted softly and giggled, moaning every few seconds from the pleasure the two were bringing her.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

The trio rocked back and forth as they pleasured themselves. Himari knew the two Shokans would integrate well in the human world. Some will be scared at first from seeing this new species, but they were very gifted, both in skill and in body. Her earlier comments were not a joke. She was pretty sure that Succubi would litteraly line up outside of their home for a chance to milk such plump balls. The hunter could feel them bump on her butt each time she bottomed out.

Himari was very tight compared to some of her comrades. It was both a "tactical" advantage and a curse. She remembers how her tightness had been "evaluated". Each of the new recruits were ordered to straddle a sex machine. It looked like a pommel horse, with a mecanically actionned dildo protuding at the center; there were handles for her support, and straps to hold her legs down and prevent injuries. The instructors turned the machines on; each 15 minutes, the sex toys were replaced with bigger ones and, during the entire test, they noted each recruit's reactions, the number of orgasms they had, and many other parameters. After that, her ass was tested the same way, and her cock thickness was evaluated the same way; the instructors had her and the other cock-imbued recruits fuck onaholes, which got tigher and tigher as the test went along. It was after all these tests that the captains usually ran "personal tests" on the new recruits. These "tests" were actually closer to hazing, and depended on each captain. We already spoke about Himari's week inside Lilly's dungeon, but some captains organized gang-bangs or bondage sessions; she actually knew of one captain who set up "practical training sessions", during which the recruit had to deal with a class A or S monster like a Meat Catcher, or an Elder Ape, whom they presented the newbie as an "easy critter" or as a monster "every hunter could deal with", while these were creatures only captains or a small team could take on and have a chance at winning.

Coming back to Himari's present situation. The two Shokans sandwiched Himari. Their arms hugging their hermaphrodic partner in a strong, but conforting hug. Shanxi was enjoying Himari motorboating and sucking her breast. She noisily expressed her pleasure with moans and squeezes from her pussy each time the neko sucked one of her sensible nipples. Gonto was appreciating the tight, welcoming hole he was plowing, and the generous breasts his hands malaxed and pinched.

After long, fulfilling minutes of sex, Shanxi slammed down on Himari and squeezed tight.
"Nnnnn cummiiiing!" she shouted before biting her lips.
Gonto grunted as well, as Shanxi's climax unexpectedly pushed Himari on the base of his cock. Squeezing the herm's body with his arms, his cock spasmed inside of Himari, and deposited drops of cum inside.
"Rrnf! Fuuuuuck!", the burly male grunted as he came deep inside Himari's pussy.