What's new

Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

Himari whined softly, but purred immediately after Tiamath straddled her face, planting her pussy down on Himari's lips. Himari stretched out her tongue without even needing to be told to do so, licking Tiamath's insides perfectly to prepare her as she'd said. Himari groaned into Tiamath's pussy as she ate her out, her cock throbbing in the succubus' mouth.

Himari's rough catlike tongue teased the succubus' insides as perfectly as she could do with it. The poor neko herm didn't know how long it was going to take to get Tiamath to the right amount of arousal to let her cum, but she knew that it was taking forever, just as it usually did with Tiamath. But she made Himari cum oh so hard and much, so it was always worth the build up.

When Tiamath told Cassy what she did, the succubus would feel Himari's cock throb as a large spurt of her pre leaked out and down her shaft. It was obvious that Himari couldn't last much longer without going crazy and grabbing Tiamath to flip her over and take what she wanted. Himari tried to keep her cool long enough though that Tiamath didn't get mad at her for doing just that.

"Tia, I don't think I can h-hold it back much longer. Please... d-don't make me wait anymore. I need it so bad," Himari whined, pawing at the succubus' breasts as she buried her face back into Tiamath's pussy.

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From her position, Himari heard Cassy let out a small "Oh" of suprise when she saw the big drop of pre dribble down the Neko's shaft.
Tiamath sighted at Himari's plea. "Cassy dear, could you get all the clothes discarded on the ground?"
Unsure of what the Succubus will do with them, the blonde herm obeyed.

"First..." began Tiamath, once Cassy brought her all the panties, shirts and other clothes, "If a pet becomes rebellious, you need to keep them..." Tiamath swiflty used some clothes to bind Himari's wrists to each corner of the bed. "... Secured. And then, you punish them." she finished as she took another cloth. She used it to make a nose around Himari's shaft tightly, ensuring she wouldn't cum unless Tiamath removed the noose.
"What a bad example you settle, kitty. Talking like that to your mistress. Now, what should I do with you and your cock?" While asking her question, she took Cassy's by the arm and stuck the novice's hand inside Himari's cunt. The fingers entered the Hunter's experienced pussy.
"W... Wow."
"My dear pet, here are the rules for you to amend yourself. Little Cassy will stick her arm inside of you until she bottoms out. Then, I'll ask you if you want to please me with your cock. If you are an obedient and polite kitty, I may oblige to your request. Are we clear? And you, Cassy... Start pushing." Tiamath ordered.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Tiamath told Cassy to grab the clothes on the floor, she shuddered and immediately attempted to move. However with Tiamath on top of her it was too hard to do so before she began teaching Cassy some more and used both of the herm's shirts to tie her wrists to the bed posts. Himari whimpered as Tiamath tied Cassy's panties around her shaft, using it as a makeshift cock ring to keep her from popping until the succubus was ready.

"I... I'm sorry mistress. P-Please forgive Pet, Pet will do whatever mistress wants. J-Just don't leave Pet suffering like this... please," Himari begged, though she knew her pleas would fall on deaf ears as Cassy was brought over.

The thrill of being tied down by Tiamath and used in such a way made Himari's cock throb with need, the ache in her balls to release as they filled with more and more seed making them swell to the size of baseballs practically at this point. "Y-Yes mistress... Pet's sorry," Himari whimpered as Cassy began pushing her arm inside, her toes curling throughout the entire experience.

When Cassy had gone as far as she could without hurting Himari with the girth of her arm, Himari looked to Tiamath and awaited her to ask. She knew that the succubus would wait until Himari couldn't stand it any longer and cried out, begging for her to please give her the sweet release she so desperately needed. So Himari did just that, waited as patiently as she could, and when Tiamath finally did ask, Himari actually purred like a real cat.

"Y-Yes mistress, I... P-Pet wants to make mistress feel good with her cock. If... m-mistress wishes. Whatever mistress wants, Pet will give it," Himari cooed softly to Tiamath, her eyes glazed over with lust, but her mind never forgetting to be polite to Tiamath.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Satisfied, Tiamath aligned her pussy with Himari's cock and slowly descended on it. Its silky inner walls grazed the Neko's cock. Succubi's vaginas were rather special. First were the tentacles which lined up its inner surface. Then, where the cervix would start, there was a ring of muscle. Once a cock head passed that ring, he would become trapped, unable to pull out as the pleasure would be to great, and the demonic pussy would suck it back in. Timath slowly bottomed out, letting Himari feel the tentacles caress her shaft, and her head slowly pass the inner muscle ring, which closed behind her penis's crown.

"Mmm... Good." purred the Succubus. She took a moment to ponder what would be the most humilating way for her to make Himari cum, and quickly found it. "Cassy, dear. Keep your arm inside my pet, but untie the knot on her shaft." she asked. Once Cassy did it, she added. "I want you to feel how she's gonna squeeze around your arm again and again, once I'm done with her."

Turning towards Himari, Tiamath put her face close to Himari's. She playfully kissed her nose, and said. "How about we make a bet. If you manage to pull out from me without cumming, we'll switch roles for the rest of the night. If you don't, I'll ride you and milk you dry until dawn. How about it?" Tiamath knew that, pent-up as she was, it would be very difficult for Himari to pass her crown past her inner ring of muscles again, and that the night would prove to be very fun. "Whenever you want, pet."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari squealed when Tiamath lowered herself down and impaled herself, her deep moan not stopping until Tiamath had bottomed out and her cock trapped as deep inside as it could possibly be. Hearing Tiamath's words to Cassy, her own apprentice, Himari blushed crimson and shook her head futilely, though Tiamath knew that Himari was loving every second of this. She would indeed squeeze around Cassy's arm, time and again, trying to milk the arm that would give her no seed whatsoever.

"A-Alright... you're on Tia," Himari said, giving her a wink and knowing that she had very little chance of winning against the succubus that had so easily wiped the floor with her at their first meeting. Mainly because she knew all of Himari's weak spots and could practically make her cum on command.

Himari would try her best, lifting Tiamath when she was on an upwards part of her bounces, but that muscle inside was so tight that she had to let go each time for fear of cumming right then and there. She knew that Tiamath was squeezing tighter when Himari tried to pull herself out. On and on it would go, her attempts practically useless until she'd tried at least a couple of dozen times, where Himari would let herself cum inside of Tiamath if she couldn't pull out on the twenty fifth attempt, holding the very tight succubus pussy down to her hilt as she filled her womb up.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

By the twentieth or so try, Himari could not make her cock pop out of those tight muscles. Focusing, she tried her best at her last try. Bracing herself, she pulled down as fast as she could. Her cockhead passed the tight ring of muscles, making her see stars. This left her vulnerable as the vaginal tentacles blocked her dick's way, making her go over her limit. She pushed back, the Succubus' vagina trapping her until its owner wished, and sent her cum in the ebony woman's womb, clenching on Cassy's arm so hard, that for a moment the blonde would fear Himari would break it.

"You lost dear" Tiamath whispered at Himari. Her cunt squeezed the Neko's cock tight, her inner anatomy keeping it hard. "Now, don't worry if you have trouble walking tomorrow. I'll keep company to Cassy."
On these words, Tiamath moved her hips up and down. She clamped hard on Himari, streching her shaft inside of her as the Neko's cock was suck in by the powerful muscles. She felt her own pleasure ride, little by little.

When Himari cums for the second time, the Succubus suddenly stops, bottoming out and sitting on the herm's scrotum.
"You seem pent-up, Cassy. Why don't you end your day by returning you mentor's favor, and let her taste your pussy."
Cassy seemed to hesistate for a moment, but she wouldn't miss such an opportunity after what happened this afternoon. She hurriedly sat on the bed between Himari's legs, and replaced her arm with her rock-hard dick. "Nnn... Oooh..."

The night was long for Himari. Cassy came rather fast in her, but Tiamath kept riding her like a pony, milking her balls dry as she promised. She lost count to the number of times she fed the Succubus with her cum, but for each climax Tiamath had, she had two.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh fuck... YES!" Himari squealed aloud as she came, her cock not managing to break free of the wringing Tiamath's pussy gave it. "I... I know Tia. I can never beat you at this game. You know that," Himari then whispered back to the succubus, her pussy finally loosening up enough for Cassy to pull her arm out.

The pleasure was so great that Himari came a second time very quickly when Tiamath started rocking her hips again. Himari bucked her hips in perfect time with Tiamath, increasing her pleasure more and more as time went. When she felt Cassy's cock entering her pussy, Himari's slit clamped down around Cassy and began milking her just as Tiamath was even now doing to her cock, though Himari's wasn't quite as good as the succubus.

"D-Don't be shy Cassy, go to town all you want. I lost fair and square after all. Tonight, you can get your payback for earlier. Hmhm, I can't believe I get to have both of your virginities Cassy. I'm proud, and really happy about that," Himari told Cassy, struggling to reach down with an arm to give her a pat on the butt.

The night was still young, and dawn was a long way away from now, Himari knew. She would plead with Tiamath to untie her hands so she could caress and hold them both while they went wild, but if Tiamath didn't allow it then she wouldn't complain. Her balls were already aching after just two orgasms, but they still burned for more, her cock trembling inside of the succubus' tight pussy that she knew wouldn't stop until she either simply couldn't remain hard any longer, or until she fainted.

By the time they were done, Himari's balls had shrunk back down to normal, her body twitching every so often from the aftershocks of pleasure and ecstasy, and an arm wrapped around both of the others, Cassy on her right and Tiamath on her left. "That never gets old Tia... I loved every second of it. And that Cassy, is one of the biggest perks of being a Hunter. Being able to have that kind of fun with your fellow Hunters. Especially the succubi in the case of us herms, hmhm," Himari giggled softly, kissing both of her lovers before falling asleep very quickly between the two in whatever position they liked.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

The three Hunters cuddled together and slept for the few hours of sleep which remained. This felt nice. Himari was a little puzzled when she heard Tiamath emit a small burp, though. So they really ate when doing sex?

The morning came, and a routine began to set up. Cassy woke up with a morning wood. When asked by Tiamath or Himari how she felt, she said: "My legs feel a little sore, but I feel strangely relaxed."
After taking their breakfasts and doing their daily warm-up, the three took the way of the Hunter's guildhall. They talked on the way, about last night and about today's program.
"It would be good if Cassy had a balanced training at first. She needs to get a little more muscles if she doesn't want to wake up with sore muscles everyday. Which reminds me: we received brand new battle automatons yesterday. You should have her try one."
This would make Himari remember her own training. Automaton were humanoid machinas, which were programmed to act like humanoid monsters in rut. They would relentlessly attack their opponent, until they pinned them and had their way with them, or they were defeated.
"They made a LOT of progress since a few years ago. The number of parameters you can set now is crazy: tentacles, extra jizz, bondage implements, eggs... She's sure to make a lot of progress."
"Of course, this can wait if you want to do more lectures at the library, or additional sex training. I'm always there if you need me to teach her." she added, with a wink.

After arriving at the guild, Himari would announce to Cassy what was her training for this morning; she could then choose to go to it right away, or chitchat with other Hunters or her captain.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari had forgotten that succubi literally fed on sex in the heat of the moment and all, the little burp from Tiamath making her giggle. "I hope I pleased you mistress, because Pet doesn't think she can cum anymore tonight. Not without a bit of help," Himari said softly to Tiamath before falling asleep.

When waking the next morning, a bit later than normal, Himari saw Cassy was already waking up with morning wood. She was amused by the sight of it, and asked Cassy how she was doing, coming away very satisfied with the answer she got from her apprentice. "Good, that's a normal feeling hon. So don't worry yourself overly much by it okay," Himari told Cassy with a wink as she went and cooked some much needed breakfast.

After eating and exercising, Himari chatted with the two on their way into the main Guild Hall, listening to Tiamath tell them about the new magic training dummy things. "Oh good, I remembered Lily telling me about them the other day. Good to hear they got here finally. And thanks Tia, after last night, I will need you to take over her sex training for a day or two, hmhm. But damn was it worth it," Himari said, winking back at the succubus, and then at Cassy. "Also Cassy, we'll work on the E ranked beings today and I'll quiz you on them before we try one of the new dummy things out. Tia's right, you need to build your muscles up good so that you aren't so sore after sex," she added to Cassy.

Deciding to get right to it, Himari got them some coffee, said farewell to Tiamath, and headed for the guild library with Cassy to let her read through the E rank bestiary. Once she had finished reading through it, Himari quizzed her on it, and then quizzed her on the F ranked ones from the day before she'd read about, seeing how well she remembered them too. When the quizzes were done, she took her to the training hall to try out a new automaton with Cassy.

"Now I'm gonna set it to easy on the difficulty for you. Don't want to be too tough on you or anything. And... hmm, we'll go with a succubus first, so that it acts and fights like a succubus. A Hunter's worst enemy can often be magic, so we'll go with a succubus witch to be exact. We're less vulnerable than most to magic, because of our training and all, but we haven't nearly as many magic users as the main Mage guilds around. So they often help us out in magical aspects of fighting," Himari said, winking at Cassy at the mention of using a succubus witch for her first training foe. "Next, we'll try a tentacle monster or something like that, but they can be hard to fight because they have so many ways of tying you up. Also, pick your weapon, whatever you feel the most comfortable with. Sword, spear, bow, axe, spiked gauntlets... doesn't matter so long as you feel comfortable with them," she added, explaining why she didn't go with the tentacle monster first.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Himari and Cassy spent a relaxing morning in the library. The E section detailed monsters who were bigger and more dangerous, like tentacle beasts, milking jellyfishes, giant flies or ropers. Contrary to the F-rank monsters, some of those beasts actively seeked humans to rape and impregnate, and the E-rank generally marked the limit at which a normal human was not able to defend themselves against a monster. Cassy did good on quizz time, and Himary could be proud of her apprentice's knowledge.
She even had the time to mention a few D-rank monsters, which covered most humanoids like Orcs, Lizardmen and Kobolds, and most giant plants and insects.

[[Reading the bestiary had an effect on Cassy's stats (+15 INT): PHY 20, INT 50, SEX 35]]

After taking a light lunch, the couple was ready to tackle the physical training. Himari left Cassy choose her weapon, while she set up her first opponent. The timid herm picked a bow, which was a good weapon to hit at a distance, but not so good in close contact.
Cassy was ready to face her first adversary. A almost faithful reproduction of a succubus, like Lily and Tiamath.
"Hey, girls. How are you doing? I guess I arrived just in time." a familiar voice called. Soprano bowed to the two hunters. "I always wondered how you folks trained. That succubus look mean." she jokingly said.

Meanwhile, Cassy readied her bow, while the succubus reproduction sprung to life, and began to cast a spell.

-----------------------------------------
Cassy:
20 PHY | 50 INT | 35 SEX
3/3 RP | 5/5 SP | 0/4 LP

Succubus automaton (easy difficulty):
15 PHY | 30 INT | 30 SEX
2/2 RP | 0/3 LP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari was indeed very proud that Cassy was able to keep more of the information in mind for the quiz that she'd learned about the E ranked monsters, and was even more proud when Cassy went on to mention some D ranked ones as well. Himari smiled and patted Cassy on the shoulder as she did this. "You Cassy are a very quick study and you can keep things clear in your mind. I think you'll fit in just fine here. Now let's train you up physically now too so you can be strong. But first, a little lunch is in order," Himari told her apprentice.

After they ate lunch and went to the training hall, Himari showed the different weapons to Cassy and told her to chose one, and when Cassy took the bow Himari was rather surprised. "A bow is a good choice, but don't let your opponent get close or you'll be in trouble without a backup weapon. If you like the bow, I'd suggest a shortsword, or a pair of daggers for your melee, but that's just me. For now though just use the bow and see how you like it," Himari told Cassy as her apprentice got ready while she fixed up the training automaton for her.

"Oh hey Soprano. Yeah Cassy decided that she wanted to be stronger, so I've decided to take her on as my apprentice. Means I won't be going out to do major missions for a while, but in the long run, more than worth it. I haven't had a partner since my master said I was good enough to handle things on my own," Himari said to Soprano as she input the functions of the automaton. "Alright Cassy, this is a representation of a minor succubus. They're still strong in their own right, and even the weakest succubus is usually an E or even D rank foe. But this one's been weakened down to an F rank for you to be able to handle it. Think of it as a succubus who hasn't fed in a couple of weeks and has a lower magical power because of it. Just remember, if she can get a hold of you and starts raping you, then a succubus can weaken you, but strengthen herself. To give you a little perspective, Lily, our captain, is an A rank succubus, and Tiamath is an A ranked one as well," Himari explained to Cassy as she finished putting the rules and stuff into the automaton, which were to be mildly rough, but not too painful in her attacks and raping if it got to that point, and to go for a grapple to start a sex attack at least 60% to 80% of the time during the fight, to show a hungry succubus that can't focus as well on simply taking down her foe and then having her way with them.

When Cassy was ready to start, Himari would set the automaton to begin the training battle, where she hoped Cassy would do good. Himari would throughout the training bout call out instructions to Cassy, pointing out a weak spot in a succubus' defenses, as well as their strengths when the automaton attacked.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Round1:
Cassy's attack: 57 + 20 = 77
Succubus Automaton's defense: 56 + 15 = 71
Succubus loses 1 RP (1/2)

Succubus Automaton goes for a grab: 37 + 15 = 52
Cassy's defense: 50 + 20 = 70
Cassy blocks

Round2:
Cassy attacks: 81 + 20 = 101
Succubus Automaton's defense: 48 + 15 = 63
Succubus Automaton is beaten

Under Himari's instructions, Cassy begins her battle. The Automaton really acts like a hungry succubus: it took an almost feral stance, ready to pounce on its target at a simple moment of inattention.
Cassy shot a training arrow, designed to stick to the target instead of piercing it, in case of misfire. The projectile hit the mechanical body. The machine emitted a bit, which signaled that the novice Hunter got a hit.
I... I did it!
"Watch out, Cassy!" Soprano warned.
Indeed, the succubus lunged at the archer, and she discovered her weapon's weakness, her reloading time.

Fortunately, she has the good reflex, which is to dodge the enemy's charge instead of focusing on reloading an arrow. She rolled on the side, a surge of adrenalin giving her a boost. Then, as the Automaton turned, she aimed a new arrow at it and fired, hitting the training mechaism in the side.

There was a new bip, and the machine stopped. Cassy had a good first lesson, and felt more than confident to tackle a real opponent.

Himari settled the tentacle demon automaton. It looked like a humanoid beast with several tentacles sprouting from his back. He was a fairly physical opponent, and his tentacles were dangerous if they managed to grab their opponent. Himari wondered if she would dumb down the automaton as well, or if she would let him go at full power against the novice, to teach her not to overestimate her opponent, or if she would let her battle the adversary fair and square.
((Basic stats: Phy 60 | Int 40 | Sex 50
Easy mode stats: Phy 30| Int 20 | Sex 25))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Nice shot Cassy, but don't get too cocky okay. A single shot isn't a victory, unless it was a very well places shot that incapacitated your target that is," Himari said, not trying to discourage Cassy, but merely keep her from getting too full of herself.

Watching Cassy's reflexes kick in and carry her away from the automaton, Himari nodded with approval. When Cassy hit another shot, Himari smiled as her apprentice finished the thing off. "Good Cassy, you have natural instincts for this sort of thing I believe. Now we'll try something a little tougher. It's still an F ranked foe, but this is one of the greater F ranked ones that can be tough for your average untrained person, but something that most if not all Hunters should be able to take on. It's also one of the most numerous of the F ranked monsters that we're called to get rid of," Himari said as she reprogrammed the automaton for the tentacle monster she had in mind.

Himari decided not to goo full power, but not really easy mode either and chose something in between the two to give Cassy more of a challenge, but not overwhelm her. She chose to make it less feral and a little more thoughtful of how to engage Cassy as well, so that it wouldn't give her as many openings to attack as the succubus one had.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Round 1
Cassy's first shot: 31 + 20 = 51
Automaton's defense: 42 + 30 = 72
Automaton counters (roll diff. 21): Cassy receives one point of damage (2/3)

Automaton acts faithfully to its settings, and try to grab Cassy with its tentacles: 55 + 30 = 85
Cassy's evasion: 54 + 20 = 74
Cassy is grabbed!

Cassy tried the same tactic than with the Succubus. She fired a first, straight shot, but the automaton deflected the arrow with its synthetic tentacles. "Wh... What?" stuttered Cassy, who just learned the importance of timing your strikes. She quickly learned another lesson, which is to know where to evade, additionally to when. Cassy began a sidestep as she saw the tentacle beast preparing to attack, but this made her move towards the tentacles on the beast's right side, which scooped her and pulled the blonde herm towards the automaton.

Cassy found herself pinned against the exercice machina, a tentacle tightly forcing her arms along her torso. The automaton's main cock, a rubber reproduction of the real thing, oozed lube for what was to come next.
"Oh... Oh crap." Cassy swore.
Escaping the tentacles' grab would prove almost impossible to the untrained recruit, and if she futilely kept struggling, the automaton would make things worse. However, she received enough training in "other" aspects of a monster battle to try something else, now that the monster and his "package" were at range.

Cassy:
20 PHY | 50 INT | 35 SEX
2/3 RP | 5/5 SP | 0/4 LP
Restrained - Cannot attack until she escapes (can still inflict counters)

Tentacle monster automaton:
Phy 30| Int 20 | Sex 25
3/3 RP| 0/3 LP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"This one's a bit tougher Cassy. You gotta aim more carefully and at more vital points," Himari said when the tentacles deflected Cassy's first arrow.

Himari watched as the tentacled beast lunged out at Cassy, face palming herself as Cassy tried and failed to evade the things coming out at her. "You have to struggle Cassy. Break free and avoid its tentacles. It's not going to go easy on you like the succubus was," Himari said as Cassy was reeled in. "It's stronger than you physically Cassy, you can't struggle wildly or you'll never get free. Take a deep breath and focus. Think, how's the best means of escaping him," she added to Cassy as her apprentice struggling futilely.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((OOC: so, interesting. I'll do an INT check, see if she gets the idea))
INT check: 48 - success

After a few struggles, Cassy starts trying to pleasure the automaton:
Cassy's pleasure roll: 50 + 35 = 85
Tentacle monster's roll: 34 + 25 = 59
Cassy pleasures the monster for 1 LP (1/3 LP)

Tentacle monster uses his special skill, Complete Strip: 47 + 30 = 77
Cassy's resistance: 54 + 20 = 74
Cassy is stripped naked

Cassy tries to pleasure the mannequin again: 62 + 35 = 87
Automaton's roll: 24 + 25 = 49
Automaton cums, sparing Cassy an humilating rape :-3

Cassy began to struggle, but soon noticed that, the more she fought back, the more the tentacles squeezed. Her hours and reading and Himari's words gave her an idea. Using her thighs, the blonde herm presses and massages the automaton's false cock between her legs. The reaction is immediate as it intantly leaks lube, as if her opponent was excited. The tentacle monster reproduction tried to go further. His tentacles flayed in the air, making short work of Cassy's guard clothes, but the Herm kept her cool and, remembering her lectures, squeezed her thighs just in the right place, near the crown. The automaton released a dose of cum which splashed on the ground behind Cassy, and emitted a victorious bip. Instantly, the tentacles released Cassy.

"Wow, I... I did it again! Yay!" she shouted joyfully.
"Yay, you did it." Soprano congratulated. The Human and the Harpy began to hug each other, but Cassy recomposed herself quickly.

((Cassy's PHY stat progresses by 15))

"Say, Himari. Can you throw something bigger to me. I think I'm on a roll" Cassy asked, with hubris.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing that Cassy was starting to get the idea, Himari quietened herself down to see if she figured everything out on her own. As she watched Cassy pleasuring the thing back with her inner thighs as its main breeder/raper tentacle thrust between them, Himari saw its lube leaking out substitute its pre. She nodded and smiled as Cassy soon brought the thing to climax, where it blinked a win signal for Cassy.

"Hmhm, alright, but don't blame me if this one beats you. If you do manage to beat it without a whole lot of trouble though, then I'll tell you what. I'll take you with me next time I go on a job, depending on how hard it is of course. Because I don't know if I'd be able to take you with me on a very tough mission," Himari said, winking at Cassy.

Himari reset the automaton again and thought it over on what to make the thing this time, deciding on getting it set to be one of the D ranked foes this time.

"Alright, this one is called a Venus Rose. They're plant creatures that try to trap people inside their petals and wrap them up around the person to trap them inside so they can't get out. This one will only partially trap you. They have tentacles, and they will probe your holes with them and leak an aphrodisiac to arouse you further, but they primarily want your seed to feed upon, kind of like a succubus, but they want the actual cum, not your spiritual energies with it. The D ranked Venus Roses are weaker of course, but there are C, B, and A ranked ones too, and the B and A ranked ones plant a seed in a herms or guys balls that they attach a tentacle onto to drain some cum for nutrients for themselves, and they've often been known to keep people until someone rescues them. The seed increases cum production by a factor of three at the start, and the longer its in there the more it helps produce until the balls its planted in grow to the size of watermelons almost and their cum production is about twenty fold. They of course make sure their victims are well fed though, so that they don't die from exhaustion or hunger, and they allow them to walk around and whatnot, but by the time they're allowed to, the seed planted inside their balls makes them weak towards the Venus Rose's advances and if called they will always return until the Venus Rose is either killed, or the seed planted inside them taken out by whatever means, usually through magic," Himari said, giving as detailed an explanation of what she was throwing at Cassy to give her some knowledge of what the Venus Rose does. "They're basically like alraune, just have a bit more in means of pleasuring, and can plant those seeds in a person's balls. They're not all evil though, and some are actually good once they've had a herm or a guy long enough around them to talk to and learn about things. I remember a story I heard of three poor herm girls that were taken by one and she planted those seeds in their balls, and when they were finally found about three months later, the three of them didn't actually want to leave her, yet being around them had the positive effect on her of changing her to the good side. The three of them stayed with her and she moved to their town and her plants bore amazing fruit for the whole town, lots of it at that. So be careful okay Cassy," Himari went on to say, giving her a wink as she finished making the arrangements with the automaton to be a D ranked Venus Rose.

Once the automaton and Cassy both were ready, Himari set it to be a bit smarter and whatnot, and made it be less lenient with Cassy, to give Cassy less time to react and retaliate. Then she stepped back and told them to begin, where she would watch the bout, a little tense and worried for Cassy, and actually hoping that the girl could handle it and not be too overwhelmed.

OOC: (I'd say make it a full on normal difficulty enemy. The Venus Rose is from my Dungeon of Debauchery. They are plant women who have bright red hair, green skin, about the size of an average human woman, just with larger breasts. They also have 8 tentacles at D rank with which to bind their foes with, adding 2 more tentacles with each ranking up they go, and they can wrap their petals up around their foes to make it much harder to escape. Their tentacles can secrete an aphrodisiac too, to make it tougher for their victims to escape, before or after being bound in the petals. The B and A ranked ones plant a seed, which grows inside the victim's balls that forcefully increases cum production and links itself to their balls so that the Venus Rose's feeding tentacles can attach to it without any trouble.)

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((Love it))

Himari activated the flower automaton. The human-looking girl inside streched as it came to life.

((Venus Rose Automaton:
50 PHY | 50 SEX
5/5 PHY | 0/5 LP))

Venus Rose acts straight away. It uses its Burying skill
Cassy misses her next roll.

Venus Rose tries to pop out under Cassy: 59 + 50 = 109
Cassy's defense: 51 + 35 = 86
Cassy is trapped inside the Venus Rose

Letting Cassy no time to react, the plant woman burrowed underground, in the courtyard's earth.
"Wh... Where did it go?" Cassy asked, dumbfounded. So dumbfounded that she forgot to keep moving.

Her immobility was punished when the flower sprout back from her under her. In an instant, most of the herm's body was trapped inside the petals, the plant person too close from her for her own good.

"What is it?... Let me out." she protested, until she realized she was still naked from the previous fight, when she felt the Venus touch her cock.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Thought you would love it. ;))

Himari watched the fake Venus Rose coming to life as the automaton started up and prepared for battle. "Alright Cassy, do your best. And play it cautiously, Venus Roses are some of the toughest nuts to crack for novice Hunters, and usually we only send full fledged Hunters after them, not recruits," Himari warned Cassy to play it safe, hoping that she would be able to manage.

"They're quick Cassy, and remember they're plants. Her roots that extend underground can help soften the earth for her to move underground," Himari explained when the Venus Rose automaton flitted under the dirt.

The Venus Rose worked faster than Himari had expected it to, burrowing underground and coming up literally right underneath Cassy, catching her completely off guard and capturing her inside of her petals. "Oh goodness, that was fast. Cassy, this time you can struggle harder. Brute force is not their forte, and if you're strong enough you can break out of the petals, but outside interference is hard because the outsides of the petals harden to make a shell of sorts that's harder to break through from outside," Himari called out to Cassy, trying to help her apprentice out.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Cassy struggles: 62 + 35 = 97
Venus Rose: 64 + 50 = 114

Venus Rose uses her aphrodisiac tentacles on Cassy: 57 + 50 = 107
Cassy's resistance: 48 + 35 = 83
Cassy receives 1 LP per turn because of the aphrodisiac's effect (1/4)

Cassy tries to attack the Rose from the inside: 55 + 35 = 90
Venus Rose: 39 + 50 = 89
Cassy actually hits the Venus Rose (4/5)

Cassy's LP raises by 1 (2/4)
The Venus rose milks off Cassy's cock: 58 + 50 = 108
Cassy's resistance: 43 + 35 = 78
Cassy receives 2 points of libido and cums

Cassy fails her save roll (9 when she'd need 3 or less)

Cassy struggles the best she can, but is ultimately powerless as the plant automaton drags her inside. The petals close, trapping the herm insidde. The light passed through them, allowing Himari and Soprano to see what happened like a shadow theater, with Cassy's muffled moans as a soundtack.

The Venus Rose wasted no time coiling her tentacles around the pale-skinned body. Cassy felt one them slipped inside her slit and, as she screamed in protest, another invaded her mouth.
"Nmmmmmf!" The aphrodisiac sap was powerful, and by the time another tentacle explored her yet virgin ass, Cassy was hard for a good milking session.

The tentacles still wiggling inside of her, the plant woman took Cassy's rock hard rod in her mouth and sucked on. Very quickly, Cassy felt the creature's "tongue" insert itself in her urethra.

Himari and Soprano saw Cassy's form furiously buckle from the outside, then tense as a long, loud moan signaled them Cassy was emptying the content of her balls inside the Venus Rose's mouth.

((OOC: gonna stop for tonight. I've got the feeling my writing is bad today))