What's new

Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

(I know it was extreme, but it just came to me. I was toying with the idea of something like that for a long time in a story or something of the sort, just never had the chance to use it until now really. Sorry if it was too extreme though, and it's fine if irl stuff gets in the way, it is Christmas time after all, so it's to be expected really. :))

"S-Sorry Lily, just came to me... ouch... as the only way to reliably hit him and stuff. But I avoided any vitals, so as long as you mend me up I should be fine. Besides, he's the last here to worry about before we finish this whole thing, so I'll be okay and stuff. And... I feel like I kind of deserved it for letting Cassy get all banged up and stuff," Himari said softly, tears in her eyes from the pain. "And I can't swear I'll never go self-sacrifice again Lily, you know the job and everything can sometimes force us to make hard decisions. But... I promise I won't do it without a damn good reason in the future," she went on to say with a nod as Lily healed her up.

After they moved on once Himari was healed up and whatnot, and entered the little hidden room in the back, Himari and Lily read the note. "Huh, sounds like someone was trying to strike a blow specifically against us from the looks of this note here. What do you think?" Himari said, looking over at Lily. "And... we could always break that lock. If I had to guess, I'd say the orb thingy controlling this thing is behind that locked door. But it's probably booby trapped, so... left I say," Himari added as she looked at the locked door curiously before deciding to go left instead.

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lily and Himari entered what looked like an arcanic lab. A used pentacle, written on the ground, was surrounded by tubes containing various kind of creatures. They varied in size and morphology, but none of them seemed to be mortal in nature. More worringly, a tube was empty, and visibly broken.
"Now, the question is: did we already take care of that thing, or is it still around?..." wondered Lily. The Hunters also notice a table on the other side of the room, with a pile of papers and what looked like a small object next to them. "Do we take the risk?/I]" Lily asked.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(I do hope that my tactic with Himari wasn't a bit turn off for you or anything. If so, let me know and I'll refrain from doing drastic measures like that again.)

After entering the lab of sorts and seeing the interior of it, Himari gulped as she noticed the broken test tube. "Yeah, no guts, no glory. Besides, we won't know what was in here unless we go over and look. Because I'd wager those are notes on what was in here. Let's hope that we already took care of it though," Himari whispered back to Lily before she walked slowly and cautiously over to the notes.

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

((as long as it stays coherent and does not goes too far into the gruesome, it's okay with me. So, dangerously close seppuku ok, giant robot summoning no :p))

The notes were a continuation of the previous batch.
Day 7: Yes! I did it! Aroused sentient creatures ARE a catalyst. It seems a combination of sexual frustration, fluids and emotional shock are needed to falter the dimensional walls and summon sex creatures. I need to delve further. Only four specimen remaining, though.
Day 9: Almost had an accident there. Specimen 14 was being edged for three hours and I released her orgasm. The rift created spawned numerous creatures I had difficulty neutralizing. I should be more careful for the next experiment

Just as the two Huntes finished their reading, a loud splorch echoed behind them, followed by another one, and a third one. Turning back, they saw what looked like a pair of slimes. They felt different than classic slimes: they were bigger, thicker and totally opaque. Their classic, vibrant colour turned into a greyish blue. Together, they blocked Himari and Lily's way out.

-------------------------------
New creature: Corrupted slime (rank D)
PHY 50
RP 5/5
Skills:
Fusion: two corrupted slimes can fuse to become one big slime. The big slime gains 1 RP, +15 PHY
Split: a corrupted slime can split into two different corrupt slimes. The original slime's remaining RP is split between the two slimes and both creatures start with a permanent -10 PHY each
Sticky: once a slime hits a target, it sticks to them and can either assault them sexually (pleasure attack) or try to smother them (physical attack); the target can defend from both, but can only attack the slimes attached to them until they are free

Description:
Slimes corrupted by magical energies. Their body constitution allow them to cluster together or split into different entities

--------------------------------
Himari: 6/6 RP, 0/4 LP
Lily: 4/4 RP, 0/6 LP

C. Slime A: 5/5 RP
C. Slime B: 5/5 RP
C. Slime C: 5/5 RP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Heh, gotcha dude. I'll refrain from doing drastic things like that as much from now on though regardless. :p)

As Himari and Lily read the notes, the neko herm looked over to Lily and raised an eyebrow curiously. "I wonder who could have done all this, and if they're still here or not," Himari commented as they finished reading the notes.

Just as she finished, they heard the wet slapping sounds behind and turned to see the slimes behind them. "Damn, should have known something would come upon us. But... those aren't regular slimes. Just look at them," Himari said, drawing her blade even though she knew it wouldn't be as much help against a slime.

"I remember the tactics for multiple slimes Lily, try and single them out one by one and take them out that way so they can't escape or reconstitute any," Himari whispered to Lily as she moved forward, inwardly cursing herself for lack of magical talents as she prepared to make a move towards the one furthest from the other two, hacking at the thing when the opportunity arose and aiming for its core, unlike she'd done with the little slime from the other day.