What's new

Himari (Player(s):Mindflayer, GM: Kln)

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hello again everyone.
In my spare time, I imagined and written a set of game rules. These game rules are very inspired of EGG, along with another adult RPG called "Despair Dungeon".

Currently, the rules are at their 2.11 version, and can be read on f-list, .
The main changes from EGG are:
  • The game mainly uses 5d20 and 1d10 throws
  • There are basic stats, for both players and monsters, and different ways to manage monster encounters
  • The game tries to put the maximum of things under definite rules, while leaving liberties to the DM on some aspects

I'm currently running some test plays on f-list, but the game is already playable, and you can also use these rules if you find them interesting. Albeit this game is tentatively named Maze Escape, it does not necessarily obliges the players to use a maze setting.

After writing to MindFlayer about this, he proposed to have a go at it as well on ULMF. We decided to restart Himari's game (albeit I'll change the story, and try not to drawn myself on side characters this time). So, in this post, you will find our test play.

First, here is Himari's character sheet. The story will start in the next post.
Name: Himari Shotainushi (pic)

Stats
Physique: 50
Intellect: 60
Sexuality: 40

Libido: 0/4
Sanity: 6/6

Experience and skills
XP: 0/6 XP
Level: 0

Gender and preferences
Favorite Kink/Fetish: Urethral Insertions and orgasm denial
Least Favorite Kink/Fetish: Gender transformation

Inventory:

• Weapon: 2-handed sword (pic)
  • Top cloth: white, partially see through tunic that leaves her waist visible & leather vest
  • Bottom clothes: leather trousers with leather boots
  • Bag: belt pouch (can hold 2 items)

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score
Re: Himari round 2 (Mindflayer, new rules)

Mazera, the world Himari lived in is an exciting, albeit dangerous one. Knights and adventurers cross the path of wizards and dragons.

At the dawn of time, Humanity was alone in these lands. They settled, expanded and thrived. Then, the Invasion happened. Monsters of various sizes and forms appeared in the lands. At first, the humans were scared that the monsters would prey on them. But the aliens were only after one thing: sex. Female and male monsters all desired either a cock or a womb, and not necessarily in respect of each gender.

Humanity began to change too. Crossbreeds between Humans and monsters appeared: Beastmen, Elves, Orcs, and many other competed with their precursors for living space. More and more babies were born as hermaphrodites, in various degrees of androgeny. Most importantly, little by little, sex became one of the pillars of Mazera's society.

One last category appeared amongst Humans: magis. These special individuals could manipulate reality and summon creatures from their place of birth, the Other Side, and sometimes entire locations, known as Mazes.

In that hectic, yet thriving world, Himari was a Hunter. A person tasked with dealing with monsters and magis when they became a threat to the peace of human settlements. The half-feline hermaphrodite was stationed in Feron, a small town on the outskirts of human lands.

Our adventure starts as Himari's chief, Lily, summoned the hunter to her office. The Neko currently stands in front of a big-chested Succubus, who laid back on her chair casually as our hero enters.
Good morning, Himari. Thank you for answering my summon so fast.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(I'm assuming that you don't really care if I speak much of the backstory stuff or not, so I won't for now unless needed. :p)

"No problem chief. Happy to be of service. So what's on the agenda today? What needs slashing?" Himari replied as she stepped inside Lily's office, taking a seat on the opposite side of the succubus commander.

Himari was young, only about nineteen years old, but she was eager to help improve her world in any way she could.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((On the contrary. Detail whatever you want, invent yourself past adventures; everything is usable))

The Succubus smiled. She passed her hand in her silvery hair, while leaving her chair to stand up in front of Himari. She was certainly very attractive, with her E-sized breasts, whose clivage she deliberately showed others.
Rumours floated around her, especially those which claimed she locked up the most promising male and herm hunters for several days in a secret dungeon, whose location and furnitures constantly changed depending on the person propagating the rumour.

"Always eager to see some action, I notice." Lilly remarked with a smile. She invited Himari to follow her to the map pinned behind her desk.
"Are you familiar with Mazes? Have you already been in one?" she asked, her red eyes staring at Himari, albeit the Neko could have sword they oggled her groin for a second.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh m'kay then. I shall as we go along then if that's not a problem.)

Himari knew the rumors about Lily, but she didn't care about that, mostly as she'd been down into Lily's dungeon and had the time of her life. She'd spent five days down there and had so much sex that her hips ached and her legs would barely hold her up. When she'd come from her home town, leaving her four sisters, her mother, and her hermaphrodite papa behind, Himari was eager to help, and sent at least half of her pay back to her family to help them out.

"Yeah I am a little eager. Curiosity killed the cat as they say. Well, hopefully won't kill me anyway," Himari said with a chuckle. "And yeah I am familiar with them. I know the best way to navigate one is to follow one of the walls with your hand until you reach the end. Which helped me in the hedge maze out back of the temple back home when I got lost in it about ten years ago," she added, letting Lily know she had indeed been in a maze before as the succubus ogled her crotch, at least she thought they did anyway, and for good reason, as Lily knew what Himari was packing.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

The Succubus chuckled. They were all so young and simple, compared to the now jaded century-old demoness, but she meant that thought in the good sense.
She had handpicked Himari personnaly. She remembers that week spent in her "special room" with her, when she was still a cadet. The scent of the leather cuffs and sex. These well-endowed genitals she took delight playing with, keeping them on the edge of climax for hours, before milking every last drop of their sap. The poor cat herm could not walk for a few days, while her body took days to digest the semen she sucked up from these plump hermaphrodite balls.

"I did not mean that kind of maze, you silly cat. Unless that maze had monsters and magicians roaming in it. At least I do know you're not a newcomer when it comes to the "serious" things." she joked, as she cupped her solider's groin with a wink.
"I'm talking about Mazes, with a capital M. Places who belong to the Other World, and who pop out either naturally or by a magician's actions. As you may know, the creatures inside Mazes are much more vicious and exotic than the ones in the wild, and it's one of the Hunters' duty to investigate such places, find the artefact provoking the appearance of the Maze, and destroy it to send the Maze back, before new kinds of monsters settle in our world. Albeit this may be interesting to witness, Mazera does not need a second Invasion."

Lilly cleared her throat and reached out her desk to grab her pointing stick (which doubled as a crop in more "personal" circumstances); then, she pointed on the map a place in the plains, several miles northwest of Feron.
"Yesterday, a report came from the village of Drem, reporting the appearance of a Maze. According to the witnesses' testimonies, it seems to be a natural Maze: a small patch of forest and a hill. The hill has a cave, where we think the Your job is to travel to Drem, take contact with the locals and investigate the Maze. Are the objectives of the mission clear enough for you, solidier?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari shuddered as she thought about that week in the dungeon, her memories of that place pleasant, yet not at the same time. Himari gasped softly when Lily placed her hand on her crotch, tensing a little but not trying to stop Lily from doing so. "Ah I see, I was figuring you meant any kind of maze myself, but alright," Himari said with a smirk. "And no we don't need a second invasion. The first was enough, although without it I would never have come into being you know," she added as she stuck her tongue out at Lily.

"Yeah yeah, I think I can handle it easily enough. I am a lieutenant now after all remember. I've been with you all for a couple of years now," Himari said, waving a hand airily before standing up and giving a little salute to Lily as she prepared to leave. "You know the drill. If I don't come back, send all of my stuff back home to my family. And the note I wrote a few months back as a just in case measure," she went on to say before heading out to grab her things to head to Drem.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"Understood." Lilly answered. "You've already have some experience, so I'm sure your first Maze exploration will be fine."

The Succubus captain allowed her lieutenant to leave. Himari headed towards the dormitory to get her stuff. She travelled down the small alley that lead to the officers' rooms. The alley longed a small court, where trainess spared and practiced swordmanship, and a building which housed the sex training rooms.
The grunts of the recruits swinging their wooden swords outside answered to the moans of their indoor comrades strapped to the guild's sex machines, trying to hold their orgasms as long as they can (and usually failing). After having recovered her sword, Himari was ready to leave at anytime.

She could walk all the way towards Drem, or embark in a coach that travelled daily between the two settlements. If she felt like it, she could spend some time at the Headquarters or in Feron. After all, the small city had everything a multiracial town could have, from clothing stores to brothels.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye indeed I have some experience, though not a lot obviously. But I think I can handle this. If you think I need some support, then send some along shortly. Deal?" Himari replied before heading on out.

Collecting her sword was easy enough, though as she passed by some of the newer recruits, Himari stopped and showed one that she needed to keep her guard up higher than she had been. That it would do her better if she did so. After that, Himari grabbed her gear and left, waving goodbye to the others and smirking as she passed by the guild sex training house, where she was certain one day her sisters would probably be, since they had all wanted to join the guild too at some point. She smiled, knowing she'd be able to lord all of her experience over them and that they wouldn't second guess her any at all.

Himari checked to see how much pay she had stored up, and if she had enough then she'd hire a carriage to take her so she could be well rested by the time she reached Drem, but if not then she didn't mind walking. If she had any extra money though, then she'd buy a couple of snacks for the journey and an extra change of clothes to take with her, just in case.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

The mental picture of Himari "teaching" her sisters every nook and cranny of her job in mind, Himari stepped outside the guild's headquarters.

An underling of the quartermaster briefly stopped her to give her a small bag of coins. "Every Hunter on investigation missions receive a small budget from the guild's safes, to provide with transportation, food and medicine. Whatever you haven't spent can be spared for later, so do not worry about paying the guild back." On these words, the messenger returned to his master. The purse held 100 Gold Coins (G) in it.

First, the Neko checked the price of a travel by coach. It would cost her 50G, half of her budget. Around the coach station were an drugstore, a clothing store and a leather tanner's shop. There was also a weapon shop if Himari felt like switching weapons. In front of each shop, a wooden board detailed the most popular products of each shop:

Melba's apothicary. 100% natural, 100% effective
* Healing poultice (heals 3 Resistance Points) - 20G per dose
* Tranquilizer (resets libido to zero) - 30G per bottle
* Morning Wood (can be used as a projectile; if it hits, the target must add 30 points on their pleasure resistance rolls) - 25G per bottle

Creme and Pascale. Sturdy clothes for all genders, all species.
* Herm monokini (sturdy, 2) (provides both a top and a bottom cloth) - 50G
* Short shorts (sturdy, 1) - 30G
* Tube top (sturdy, 1) - 30G
* Bikini top - 15G
* Skimpy bra - 15G
* Bikini bottom - 15G
* String - 15G

Dariella's leather goods - Elvan expertise. All our goods are made from animals who died of natural cause
* Leather corset (sturdy, 2) - 40G
* Leather pants (sturdy, 2) - 40G
* Belt upgrade (Himari can carry 1 more item) - 30G

Zub'marog. Traditional orc smith
* Daggers (6d20 on offense rolls, 4d20 on defense rolls) - 50G
* 1h-sword and shield (4d20 on offense rolls, 6d20 on defense rolls) - 50G
* Two-handed sword (5d20 on offense and defense rolls) - 25G

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Smirking as she grabbed her money from the courier that brought it out to her, and with the thoughts of teaching her sisters the tricks of the trade and whatnot, she headed to the market on her way out of town. "Thanks," Himari replied to the underling before he rushed back to the quartermaster.

Checking the coach prices, Himari was amazed at how much the prices had gone up since last time. "Maybe it's because of this Maze thing Lily spoke of. Gods, it'll be way cheaper on foot. Though a bit longer unfortunately. But I really could use the money more than the faster travel," Himari mumbled to herself, a little put off by the staggering price of the coach.

Heading to the drug store, she grabbed a healing poultice for a just in case measure. Then she headed for the leather shop and grabbed a set of leather pants extra to have. The rest she kept for now, feeling it best to have some left over for food and whatnot when she reached Drem. Once the two items were collected, Himari headed off for Drem, on foot unfortunately, but with high spirits nonetheless.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Himari's updater character sheet said:
Name: Himari Shotainushi (pic)

Stats
Physique: 50
Intellect: 60
Sexuality: 40

Libido: 0/4
Sanity: 6/6

Experience and skills
XP: 0/6 XP
Level: 0

Gender and preferences
Favorite Kink/Fetish: Urethral Insertions and orgasm denial
Least Favorite Kink/Fetish: Gender transformation

Inventory:

Weapon: 2-handed sword (pic)
Top cloth: white, partially see through tunic that leaves her waist visible & leather vest
Bottom clothes: leather trousers with leather boots
Bag: belt pouch (can hold 2 items)
- Healing poultice
- leather pants
Money - 40G
Her new items properly folded, Himari walks through the city gate and walks the road towards Drem. She is still in human-controlled lands, so only mostly innocuous monsters, and sometime bandits, can be found along the rounds.

After one hour of walk along the small dirt path, The Hunter was halfway. She could actually see the small village of Drem, far away. It looked rather small, with only half a dozen houses. Close to the village, contrasting totally with the grassy planes around it, the Forest Maze awaited the herm hunter.

But for now, the sound of something sliding its way towards her alerted Himari. Turning around, she noticed a azurean-colored slime coming out of the nearby bushes. Wild slimes were more of a nuisance than a real danger, as the most it could do to their victims were a good milking of sexual fluids and, during mating season, pump a fertilized egg in their body. Some young locals even seek slimes for recreational use, and some people even keep them as "pets". The specimen in front of Himari had a respectable size, reaching the Hunter's hips in its unstreched form.

But for now, Himari had to decide what to do with the slime as it headed towards her. Should she simply try to hurry away to Drem, strike down the creature, or simply have a bit of fun with it and let the slime have its way with her?

----------------
Enemy party:
Slime
PHY 30 | INT feral | SEX 70
3/3 RP | -/- SP | 0/7 LP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Just to make it easier for you, only update the inventory and stuff when necessary. :))

Heading on out once her items were bought and paid for, Himari kept to the main road, hoping that she wouldn't run into any big trouble on the road to Drem. It didn't take her overly long to make it to the halfway point on the road, even with Himari moving at a leisurely pace. In the far distance she could even see Drem, which was a good sight to see.

While she was taking in the sight of the tiny village, Himari heard something slithering towards her and turned to see a blue colored slime making its way towards her. "Well well, what have we here. Come on then little one. Time to get chased off from the roads, because we can't have you doing anything to travelers and whatnot," Himari said as she drew her sword, jumping at the slime to slash at it with her blade, though not trying to kill and only chase it off.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Round 1 said:
Himari's attack: 58 + 50 = 108
Slime's defense: 77 + 30 = 107
Himari inflicts 1 damage point to the slime (2/3)

The slime tries to slide around Himari's legs: 57 + 30 = 87
Himari's evasion roll: 81 + 50 = 131
131 - 87 = 44. Himari counts and inflicts 2 damage points

The slime runs away
Himari wins 2 XP (4 more until next level)
Himari charges her would-be aggressor and give him a good slash. She takes good care to avoid the creature's nucleus and simply trims it down with her sword. The slime instinctively tries his natural hunting tactic, which is to absorb its prey's legs inside its body and harass its prey's ergenous zones from there. But the vigilant hunter shelves off another part of the blue gelatinous body.
Realizing that what it attacked was not the usual villager, the slims scuttles away, having lost a good portion of its body. It will probably have to feed of smaller preys until it regained its original size.

Himari was free to advance towards Drem. A few hundred meters further, she met a Harpy traveller, who probably came from the village. A traveller who would have most probably watched Himari being molested by the slime, if she had not been trained in the ways of the sword. The bird-girl looked young, or at least that's what her freckled face and lively, emerald eyes, told. She wore a traveller's garb, which covered all her body but left her avian feet visible. Like many Beast-men who were not plantigrads, she did not wear boots or shoes. A lute was strapped on her back. She was bound to be a minstrel, a popular trade amongst Harpies.
Upon crossing Himari's path, the Harpy tipped off her hat, uncovering her green, feathery hair.
"Well met, lady Hunter. Have you come all the way from Feron to investigate that mysterious forest, which appeared yesterday morning?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Slashing a part of the slime off as it slithers towards her, Himari smirks as she sees it trying its usual tactics which might work against your average person, but not a nimble neko like her. She hopped back and slashed again, avoiding its core so as not to kill it, where after that it quickly scuttled off with its tail tucked between its legs, metaphorically speaking.

Moving on after wiping and then sheathing her sword, Himari soon saw a harpy girl flying along towards her. "Indeed I am miss. Name's Himari, and well met to you too. Has anything bad or simply odd happened since the forest popped up?" Himari said, looking at the harpy girl as she stepped a little closer, knowing had she lost to the slime that the harpy here likely would have watched and laughed at her predicament. "We can walk and talk I suppose. So come on, that way I can get there to check things out sooner," she added as she led the way on to Drem.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score
Himari the Hunter (Mindflayer, new rules)

"My name is Soprano. You might have heard of me, by any chance." the Harpy introduced herself. "As for Drem's situation... Everybody is a little anxious and awaits your arrival, as the chief's son and a farmer's daughter disappeared the same day the forest was summoned into existance, and their parents fear they are trapped there."

"Alas, I am heading to Feron, so I cannot accompany you, but when you come back from your mission, be sure to stop by the Wild Mare tavern in Feron and tell me what happened. I will make a good song from it."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"M'kay, well in that case I'll head on. And don't worry, I'll do my best to deal with this predicament for you all. Just be careful yourself. Had to deal with a slime a few minutes ago," Himari replied, waving to the harpy girl before heading onward to Drem. "I'm certain that I can find the two missing in there too," she added, now knowing that there were people missing, meaning she had to hurry along.

She picked up the pace and when she reached Drem, assuming there was no trouble along the way. When reaching Drem, Himari immediately searched out the village elder to speak with him or her, to get all of the details that she'd need before she went on into the forest, grabbing a quick bite to eat in the form of a bit of bread before doing so.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Himari reaches Drem after a few more, uneventful walking. She found the villagers assembled around their mayor, all worried. Upon seeing Himari arrive, they welcomed the Hunter warmly.
"Someone has come. They sent someone."
"I knew the Hunters would send a person to investigate."

"Welcome to Drem. I hope you did not have much trouble coming here. I am the mayor of this town, Remy." an old Human man announced as he extended his hand to shake Himari's.
"Thank you for coming here. The message of your chief said you would close that Maze in a swoop. I haven't had any reason not to trust her, yet."

When asked for details, the mayor invited Himari in his house, to have a more private discussion. Once seated, Remy began to give all the informations he got.
"That forest, that "Maze" as you call them, appeared yesterday, a few hours after the dawn. It just "popped" into existence, as it has always there at the beginning, instead of the village's wheat fields. I immediately asked everyone to stay in their homes, and sent a courrier to Feron, but... My poor Roman. "
The middle-aged, pink-skinned man took a deep breath, visibly shaken.
"My idiot son said that morning that he would run an errand for our neighbour, but everyone here in Drem knew he only had eyes for Cassy, their daughter. And now, the both of them are missing.
Please, Miss Himari, look for them. Before going back to the village, I saw a glimpse of what was in that perverse place: tentacles moving alongside the trees, huge, ogre-like creatures observing us from afar. I pray for them to still be okay, but I fear for my child's safety.
"

The mayor looks very distressed. Hunters were free to act as they wished, as long as they did their job properly, and it was a fact that many Hunters did not care for collaterals or victims while completing their missions.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed the guild sent someone finally. I apologize for the delay, as they had to decide who exactly to send. And that's the plan at least, to close it quickly," Himari replied, shaking the mayor's hand as he welcomed her.

She followed him to the mayoral home, where she took a seat to listen to him. "Don't worry mayor Remy, I'll do my best to see them safely returned. I can only hope I'm not too late. The best thing to do is not worry overly much, because it can cloud your judgement. Just tell everyone to not go near the forest for now, and if anything, and I mean anything comes out aside from myself and or the two missing, send word back to Feron that I wasn't able to contain everything and that more reinforcements are needed to contain the situation. Can you do that for me?" Himari told the mayor once he was through talking. "Also, make certain that any women you have stay inside unless they want to risk getting charmed and lured into the forest, and if anyone has to leave their homes for anything, wear earplugs and wear something over their eyes to shade them so no gaze attacks can charm them very easily. It's not much, but it can help while I'm inside there," she added, giving him advice on how to prevent more from going missing.

Once that was done, Himari asked Remy if he had a bite of bread for her to munch on while she headed to the forest, which she took graciously if he didn't mind. When she got to the edge of the forest, Himari would sigh softly and head inside, giving a wave to the folks of Drem and telling any who might have followed her up to the edge of the trees to head back now.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"Yes, I'll tell that to everyone straight away." the mayor answered, a little more relaxed in front of Himari's professionalism. Indeed, these alien places held many dangers, and protections against charms became mandatory a few years ago, when a colony of sirens, nested in a coastal maze, emptied the closest town of all its fertile inhabitants, milking the males, laying eggs inside the women, and doing both for hermaphrodites.
"And please, take anything you need." Remy said, presenting Himari a loaf of bread to nibble along the way.

Once at the entrance of the forest, Himari could feel on her skin the magic energies which maintained this place into existence. She began to advance slowly, cautiously. The initial report mentionned a cave, further inside. Her feline ears were also able to hear some ruffling sounds coming from her left.