What's new

Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players) - GAME OVER

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players)

"Mein pet's name is Helga. She is a nice Polish frauline who enjoys wearing a collar. I zink I vill keep her a long time, ja?~

"So, Frau President Lena, did you discard ein Fascist policy und give two Liberal Policies to Alisa?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am getting whispers that I should be voting on the next election, but I zink that ve are not taking a moment to discuss vhat has happened and vhat ist likely to happen soon. I do not think we should rush."

---

(OOC, because it's easier to type out my thoughts)

Taki as president has said he discarded 1 Fascist Policy (FP) and then Spider discarded 1 FP and chose 1 Liberal Policy (LP).

I declared the same mix as Taki (2FP, 1LP). I discarded 1FP and gave a choice to Tass, and he chose LP.

This last gov't phase, Mindflayer had apparently given 2LPs to Spider. I want to know if Mindflayer claims to have discarded an FP or an LP.

We should keep a count of what cards have been claimed to have come out, because we are certain to have FPs coming out very soon, especially since if everything said so far is true, we have a max of 2 LPs in the draw deck left.

We should also get any suspicions on record.

I'll start.

We have no concrete information yet. There has certainly been a fascist involved in one of the first three governments, as five of the seven players have been involved, but I think it unlikely that at any point we've had a government that has consisted of two fascists.

I am slightly believing that Taki and Mindflayer are liberals, because in the early game I'd say the presidents have more power, but I don't know any of this for sure. Just putting my hunches on record in the interest of transparency -- which is something Liberals should not fear, only Fascist scum.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Ja, Xenia ist right. Transparency ist of uber importance. Vat policies vent through your hands, Lena und Alisa?"

----

Agreed. I haven't gotten the hang of this yet, so I don't know if I'm right, but it seems the most trustworthy of the pairing is the chancellor for actually enacting the policy and finalizing the stance of the government, which would be Spider and Tass so far, but if presidents have more power early on, which I'm not totally sure about, I think Taki would go up there too.

And though you said we almost definitely had fascists in position already but it's probably not likely to have had 2 fascists in the government so far because of the purely liberal policies, it's still not definitely guaranteed because secret Hitler doesn't know the fascists. So I could see Hitler being given a liberal and fascist card by a fascist who destroyed a liberal card and not knowing to play the fascist one because of potential suspicion. Or even just not playing fascism at all from either position in order to avoid suspicion because of the auto-win scenario that exists.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So far we've had good luck on getting the liberal policies enacted, yes. I've been chancellor already and am about to be it again so hopefully we can keep that trend going, but we'll just have to see what Au hands me.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seems like a smooth ride so far, yeah. If there WAS a Fascist hiding in the previous committees, then they might have let it slip a little too far, 'cause we're only 2 away from a Liberal victory at this point. Even if the Fascists get 2 policies in, the powers granted are most likely not enough to stop what we have left, and if there are 4 Fascist policies in the discard pile already, given what I saw and if what Blue claims is true, then the chances of at least having two Liberal policies pass shouldn't be that bad. The Fascists haven't even gotten one in play, and I think they need at least 3 in play to try and invoke the auto-win scenario.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Little note, I told blue but decided all of you should know as well, Mind Flayer claims to be busy and is rather detached to the happenings in the thread. Instead of assuming they're fascist, WHICH HE PROBABLY IS, give them a poke when you want their attention.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seems like a smooth ride so far, yeah. If there WAS a Fascist hiding in the previous committees, then they might have let it slip a little too far, 'cause we're only 2 away from a Liberal victory at this point. Even if the Fascists get 2 policies in, the powers granted are most likely not enough to stop what we have left, and if there are 4 Fascist policies in the discard pile already, given what I saw and if what Blue claims is true, then the chances of at least having two Liberal policies pass shouldn't be that bad. The Fascists haven't even gotten one in play, and I think they need at least 3 in play to try and invoke the auto-win scenario.
Hitler counts as a fascist, so there was at LEAST one fascist in there, since only two of us haven't been in a government. Hitler would be forced to act like a liberal though, so there is a case that there might be a fascist amongst Aurani and Toxic.

HOWEVER, last time, everyone voted in overwhelming support for Mindflayer and Spider, and that means that all three fascists were happy with that government.

Then we discover that Flayer supposedly gave spider two Liberal Policies. Something that a fascist would avoid usually.

That means that I'm suspicious of Spider.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hitler counts as a fascist, so there was at LEAST one fascist in there, since only two of us haven't been in a government. Hitler would be forced to act like a liberal though, so there is a case that there might be a fascist amongst Aurani and Toxic.

HOWEVER, last time, everyone voted in overwhelming support for Mindflayer and Spider, and that means that all three fascists were happy with that government.

Then we discover that Flayer supposedly gave spider two Liberal Policies. Something that a fascist would avoid usually.

That means that I'm suspicious of Spider.
To the contrary, a fascist would have no reason to give a liberal a single fascist policy UNLESS he can give them two, thus forcing them to play one. After all, the liberal will play a liberal policy anyway, given a choice. We can, however, probably conclude that Mind Flayer is NOT hitler because then he woudln't know whether I'm fascist or not.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Zo you think zat Lena (Mindflayer) ist more likely to be a Fascist zan a Liberal, Frauline Alisa (Spider)?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"It is a bit too early to draw conclusions don't you think, Abgeurtneten Xenia? Her actions thus far are hardly damning, so far as we can see."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"To those zat vere vondering vhere I vas, I vas in ze bathroom, and I apologize about zat. I discarded ein fascist card and had two liberal cards though, which I gave to Arisa. So vat Arisa stated vas true, zat I gave her two liberal cards. If I vas a fascist, vould I not have discarded a liberal card and offered ze possibility of getting a fascist policy pushed through?" Lena said, sitting back down once she returned and heard the discussion between everyone.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"As Alisa said, zere vud no point in giving a liberal only ein fascist policy as zere vud be no chance in ze fascist policy being enacted. Zis is not damning nor incriminating evidence, but neither is it supporting."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Zere will not be much concrete information forthcoming. Zerefore, we must alvays be considering motivations and possibilities based on ze balance ov probability. Und also ve must follow ze Occam's Razor, in vhich ze simplest explanation ist often ze correct vahn."

Xenia took another drag of her cigarette then tapped some ash aside, fingering the object in her gloved hand.

"I am ready to make my vote for zis proposed gov't."

---

Vote cast for Erika (Aurani) president and Emilie (Tassadar) chancellor.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THE VOTES ARE IN

ERIKA (BAKA) UND EMILIE (TASS) HAVE BEEN ELECTED INTO OFFICE

THREE POLICIES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO OUR NEW PRESIDENT, AND SOME COCOA

ONCE OUR FUHRER DISCARDS CARDS, THE LEFT OVER CARDS (AND LEFTOVER COCOA) WILL BE DELIVERED TO REICHSKANZLER EMILIE

THE BOARD
Taki voted JA

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"These are dark times, mein friends.... Mein comrades. Our country is in disorder, men back from ze war are running rampant in our streets, listless, without purpose, raping unt pillaging wherever zey go... Ve must do something about this now. In ze interests of ze German people, I am afraid that, effective immediately, all men must be kept on ze leashes when outside at all times."

(Implement fascist policy of maximum femdom.)
----------

I was handed two fascist policies, so I had little choice in the matter. Dunno if there just weren't any in the draw or if Au is ze evil fascist.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Zat ist most troubling indeed. To be on ze safe side, I propose zat neezer of zees vimmen be elected into office in ze near future, if vee can help it. Vhile it could haf been an honest mistake, vee cannot afford to put too many more fascist policies into effect, ja?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THE POLICIES ARE IN

AFTER THE WAR, THE MEN RETURNING ARE NO LONGER DEEMED SAFE FOR OUR COUNTRY

THE POLICIES ENACTED ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY

FASCIST POLICY #1: ALL MEN ARE TO SUBMIT TO FEMALES AS THEIR SUPERIORS OR BE DETAINED

THE NEW FUHRER CANDIDATE IS BRIGITTE, WE AWAIT HER CHOICE OF REICHSKANZLER.

THE BOARD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Zat ist rather unfortunate. I vas hoping no liberties vould have to be sacrificed in ze forming of ze policies. I do not have ze ability to elect either of zose two, but I do agree with Isana, who I vould like to appoint as meine reichskanzler."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Interesting. Very interesting. IF vhat President Erika (Aurani) said was true, und zere were three Fascist policies, zen I vould expect zer to be ein Liberal Policy in ze next draw for President Briggite (Toxic).

"After all, zere are 5 policies in ze deck, two of vhich are liberal, if our information thus far can be trusted. Zis means zere is very little chance zat ve vill get unfortunate draws without ein LP."

Xenia holds up a gloved finger.

"Zerefore! If vhan ist a Fascist player, zey vhil be desperate to not allow a government zat is totally liberal. Und zis means zat van vey or anozehr, ve vill be able to tell something about ze fascist faith in our friend, Frauline Brigitte."

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Well zis is disappointing indeed, to see that our dear fräulein Emelie appear to be a fascist, for she iz lying. There were 2 fascist and 1 liberal policy handed to me, I ov courze discarded 1 fascist policy and gave Emelie ze remaining liberal and fascist policy, explain yourself Emelie.