What's new

Secret Hitler Game 2: The Liberals Strike Back - GAME OVER

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 2: The Liberals Strike Back

"Zis is most unfortunate.... I may haf been wrong to trust in Xenia.... This is an ill choice of governments, methinks. If it DOES pass vote, I think at this point getting more liberal policies in is more important. A fascist being looked at wouldn't put a fascist policy into play if they were actively being tested for loyalty."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"I'd hate to sound like the voice of opposition, now that everyone's starting to trust each other but, not only is the event of "unlucky" still possible on top of the idea that one of the first governments having a fascist in it, a third event is also possible. If Xenia were a fascist and discarded a liberal policy, she could use that to throw suspicion off of Ampia for handing me only fascist policies before and 'prove' both of themselves liberal for it. This would make the prospect of electing Ampia as chancellor a lot more wanted among the people, but if Ampia has some sort of 'secret,' then our government may fall. Please do bear in mind that I'm not trying to voice the most likely thought, but only one that may still happen. If anyone, by extension of Ampia's innocence, gets any less suspicion, it'd be me as her chancellor, but I do feel the need to tell people of what may still be possible."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ov course in my view, it will not make a difference. Speaking purely objectively, I concur vit Emilie. Ze only vhey zat a Fascist Policy could possibly be passed is if Eliza only passes two FPs to Ampia."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"What is this madness! Now, I am fairly confident Emelie is a liberal, albeit one who may not be the most organized." Ampia did her best to contain the sudden rage, and wound it up for the one truly drawing her ire. "However, now I am suspicious of Brigette! How dare you make this event about you, right when we had joined together in fellowship of trust!" Ampia almost descends into a mess of Elvish before composing herself. "Ahem. Sorry my fellow comrades. However this is a serious accusation. Please follow my logic for a second. Let us assume for a second I was telling the truth and drew three fascists policies from the legislative agenda. We therefore did not get a chance to test Brigette. Let us now give Brigette the benefit of the doubt for but one moment. Let us say I am a fascist and just stacked the hand for her. She STILL has not been tested. Best case scenario, Brigette is an unknown! This scenario is possibly... troubling..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Zat is simply my point. We are all unknown, aren't we?"

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Indeed. If we are all unknown though there is no reason to vote anyone down." Ampia sighs heavily, temporarily deflated. "I have a very strong temper, but it is obvious why I am defensive, no? I can use your arguments against me against anyone here right now. Yes, I see why you are concerned, but the situation has not progressed to critical mass yet either way! The forces are in balance, liberalism slightly ahead even. I am not worried about voting down any government right now because any damage could still be repaired, and we would gain valuable valuable information!"

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I understand vhy one might be skeptical of Xenia's claims. However, za truth is ve cannot be sure for certain whether any of our claims are true. If ve elect zis government, and I draw at least one liberal card, it will be enough to have a good idea that both Ampia and Xenia are liberals. Vhy vould ve not vant to know that? However I object to Xenia's "objective" analysis. Ve all know zat is NOT ze only possible explanation."

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Because zey, also, know that and thus can easily 'prove' themselves to be liberals should zey choose to. Zis will not provide any actual evidence unless, perhaps, you would give her two fascist cards and attempt to falsely prove her a fascist."

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I have no reason to do zat. I vould like to point out zat so far I am ze only person on this council zat has chosen a liberal policy vhen given the choice between 1 of each. Mitzi backs me up on zis!"

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Alisa, I appreciate the support. However, while it may be the case that either Eliza or I is untrustworthy, I think even if one of us would have ill intent the fact that we are now both on the spot would drive us to try and create less controversy. I am 90% confident Eliza will not frame me."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My belief is that there are fascists that are determined to throw as much doubt and fear as possible onto a situation already potentially rife with it. Two liberal presidents have been saddled vith three fascist policies, und naturally ze fascists are going to vant to prevent a chance of having Ampia be on a government vhich will almost certainly have at least vhan liberal policy in it, because it vould be better to have her und I simply remain vith naught but a black mark upon our records vhich vas out of our hands."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"And another thing Brigitte!" Grandma Ampia has trouble remembering all her points at once as advanced Elven old age can cause memory problems. "Please recount for the people how when I drew three fascist cards I fully admitted it and tried to shield you from the scandal. Would a fascist ever blame anything on themselves? If I were a fascist, would I not have tried to cast as much suspicion on you as possible? Instead you escaped that relatively unscathed, no? Hmmm..."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I understand vhy one might be skeptical of Xenia's claims. However, za truth is ve cannot be sure for certain whether any of our claims are true. If ve elect zis government, and I draw at least one liberal card, it will be enough to have a good idea that both Ampia and Xenia are liberals. Vhy vould ve not vant to know that? However I object to Xenia's "objective" analysis. Ve all know zat is NOT ze only possible explanation."
"Because zey, also, know that and thus can easily 'prove' themselves to be liberals should zey choose to. Zis will not provide any actual evidence unless, perhaps, you would give her two fascist cards and attempt to falsely prove her a fascist."
"Zis. No test conducted in secret can be trusted."

"My belief is that there are fascists that are determined to throw as much doubt and fear as possible onto a situation already potentially rife with it. Two liberal presidents have been saddled vith three fascist policies, und naturally ze fascists are going to vant to prevent a chance of having Ampia be on a government vhich will almost certainly have at least vhan liberal policy in it, because it vould be better to have her und I simply remain vith naught but a black mark upon our records vhich vas out of our hands."
"Out of your hands.... I am no longer inclined to trust you, Xenia, so zat is a claim I cannot simply accept. It seems far too possible, likely even, zat you and Ampia are fascists looking to shroud your villainy in a veil of innocence. I am not yet certain if my suspicions are true, but I most definitely cannot trust your vord on Ampia or approve of zis government!"

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"My dear Mitzi, I hope you vill consider supporting me for president. You know vhat cards you gave me, and zhat I chose za liberal one. I vill do it again if you give me za chance!"

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Tis a shame. I am fairly confident Emelie is a liberal. The most confident I am of anyone at this table. Unfortunately, I am also sure that Emelie is quite infused with the wrong ideas, from what source I am most unsure." Ampia sighs again and shakes her head. "I guess we must all do what we must. Some of you will see the error of your ways in short order though..."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

JA

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I vote Nein. It seems far too unlikely that TWO presidents in a row would get nothing but fascist policies."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"I vote Nein. It seems far too unlikely that TWO presidents in a row would get nothing but fascist policies."
"One of which has now told us how ze other iz liberal, so we must trust that.."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Unless both of them are fascists."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator