Match 2: Gabby(Mind Flayer) vs. Morrigan(NPC) - CONCLUDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Gabrielle vs. Morrigan

"The two opponents this time are an angel with a dick, and a succubus! You never know what the hell you'll see in space, am I right!? Anyway, in one corner, the angel with a dick, Gabrielle, has come to us willingly to get her dick wet for your amusement! Her opponent who will be doing the dick wetting will be Morrigan in an appropriate match of angel versus devil! I think we're all hoping the devil wins!"

"Without further ado! LET'S GET IT ON!" the announcer shouted, before the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clock: 32/32

Gabrielle: Standing
HP: 120
PP: 120
WP: 100
Cards: 10
Stamina: 50

Morrigan: Standing
HP: 80
WP: 120
Stamina: 50

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morrigan's Charisma 6 versus Gabby's 6 = Tie!

Cointoss! Morrigan wins! Both players draw their hands.

Morrigan is on the offensive! "First, let's pacify you a little." she cooes threateningly.

Morrigan moves to strike!
Morrigan uses one card!

Gabby is on defense!

HAND
Defense 5
Recovery WP 1
Grapple 4
Defense 3
Recovery HP 2
Recovery HP 1
Recovery WP 4
Grapple 5
Strike 1
Defense 5

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Match 2: Gabby(Mind Flayer) vs. Morrigan(NPC)

(For reference, Gabrielle is basically wearing a white belly dancers outfit that is a bit tight around her to accentuate her voluptuous body.)

As she stepped into the ring when she was led out, Gabby was tense, especially when she saw her opponent who her mistresses had told her would milk her poor cock and balls dry of every drop of seed she had to offer. She listened to the announcer speaking to the crowd and looked to her left out in the ring side seats to see her mistresses all sitting there watching, with Hazel winking and blowing a kiss at her.

She felt a slight tingle in her loins at that and blushed a little as she turned back to her opponent Morrigan. "N-No, I won't go down without a fight. You won't find an easy victory with me," Gabby called back to the succubus as she closed towards her.

Gabrielle tried to dodge her opponent's attack, hoping that she could win this fight.

[Use her Defense 3 and Recovery HP 1 cards]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 31/32

Gabrielle: Standing
HP: 103.4/120
WP: 97.1/100
Cards: 9
Stamina: 49

Morrigan: Standing

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morrigan plays: 5+5+5=15
Strike 5

Gabby plays: 3+3+3=9
Defense 3
HP 1

Morrigan strikes Gabby for 19 damage!

Gabby heals for 2.4 HP!

Gabby's Offensive turn!

HAND
Defense 5
Recovery WP 1
Grapple 4
Recovery HP 2
Recovery WP 4
Grapple 5
Strike 1
Defense 5
*Defense 3

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Gah, you... bitch!" Gabrielle grunted and shouted back, feeling anger well up within her as she went back at her opponent to retaliate as she took herself a quick breath.

She knew that if she was grabbed by the succubus, that she'd be in trouble. So why not grab the succubus first, she idly thought to herself. She rushed at Morrigan, flapping her wings to help her build speed, where she went to tackle Morrigan under her, hoping to pin her in a grapple. "Come here!" Gabby would cry out as she dove at Morrigan.

[Attempting a Grapple and using two cards. Her grapple 4 card and recovery WP 1 card]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 30/32

Gabrielle: Grappling
WP: 98.1/100
Cards: 8
Stamina: 48

Morrigan: Grappled

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays Grapple 4 and WP 1!

Morrigan plays nothing! She replaces two of her cards.

Morrigan is grappled.

Gabby regains 1 WP!

As Gabby's thick breasts smushed up against the succubus, the succubus only grinned.

New turn, both players draw 1 card. Morrigan replaces one of her cards.

Gabby is the initiator! Pick cards!

HAND
Defense 5
Recovery HP 2
Recovery WP 4
Grapple 5
Strike 1
Defense 5
Defense 3
*Defense 2

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha, gotcha now. Now just like my mistresses showed me to do," Gabby muttered as she grabbed Morrigan and tackled her to the floor of the ring, her large breasts pressing hard against Morrigan's smaller ones.

Gabby went for it and tried to go further in her tackle to press her advantage now that she had Morrigan in a good grapple. She attempted to put her into a pin now so she could remove her clothing as soon as possible, where she would then take her down sexually like her mistresses showed her.

[Using one card this time, and moving to put Morrigan into a submission hold. She's using one of the Defense 5 cards.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 28/32

Gabrielle: Grappling
PP: 79/120
WP: 93/100
Stamina: 47

Morrigan: Grappled
Stamina: 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: 5+5+6=16
Defense 5

Morrigan plays: 7+4+5=16
Grapple 4
Grapple 3

Morrigan's card value > Gabby's! Morrigan wins!

"Sorry, girl~" Morrigan cooed, before slipping behind Gabby as she tried to pin the succubus down, and locking one arm around Gabby's neck. Shifting her fingers through Gabby's clothes, she brought out Gabby's cock, before grasping it in her hand, stroking the shaft and rubbing it until it got nice and hard, petting the underside until Gabby was throbbing and erect. At which point she grasped Gabby, pumping her futanari cock in her soft, silky smooth hand. For several seconds this went on while Gabby struggled, quickly feeling like she'd cum if this kept up before she saw an opportunity to free herself! "Not yet~ I still haven't mounted you yet~" she cooed.

Gabby suffered 41 pleasure from foreplay!

Morrigan is on the offensive! She tries to put Gabby into a submission hold!

Morrigan is playing one card!

HAND
Defense 5
Recovery HP 2
Recovery WP 4
Grapple 5
Strike 1
Defense 3
*Defense 2
Grapple 5

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Gabby was maneuvering around to get a good hold on Morrigan to put her into a submission hold, where she could then strip her down and screw her into submission, the young angel was taken by surprise as Morrigan slipped out of her grasp and around behind her. Coughing a bit as the arm slipped around her neck, Gabby struggled futilely as Morrigan's hand wormed its way down into her outfit.

As Morrigan's hand brought her to full mast rather easily, Gabby struggled and squirmed around, trying to escape the pleasure. Morrigan stroked her off rather well, leaving poor Gabby panting softly. She tried to defend herself and resist the pleasure, as well as the submission hold that she knew was coming, squirming around and trying to turn the grapple back around so she was the dominant one again.

"N-No, I won't be subdued that easily you... devil you," Gabby grunted at Morrigan, trying to keep from showing any pleasure on her face.

[Using 2 cards. One of my grapple 5 cards and my Recovery HP 2 card.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 26/32

Gabrielle: Dominant
Cards: 7
Stamina: 46

Morrigan: Submission
Stamina: 47

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grapple 5
HP 2

Morrigan plays: 1+4+5=10
Grapple 1

Gabby wins!

Turning around on the succubus, Gabby found herself wrapped in the succubi's arms and pulled down, suddenly in a dominant position before she even realized it as she laid atop the succubus who was suddenly acting docile. "I'm the devil? You're the one who wants to shove that big thing inside of me~" she cooed, licking Gabby's nose.

Morrigan is in submission!

Gabby is Dominant!

HAND
Defense 5
Recovery WP 4
Strike 1
Defense 3
Defense 2
Grapple 5
*Defense 1

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"M-Maybe so, but this is the way my mistresses taught me how to fight in here, or the best way rather. And they also told me I had to make it entertaining too, or it wasn't worth watching," Gabby said as she turned it around and got on top in the dominant position now as she pushed Morrigan to the ring with her on top.

Gabrielle pressed the advantage as much as she could, trying to strip Morrigan enough to do what she had to do, or rather what Hazel, Alluria, and Rina told her she had to do at least on her first fight, and that was she had to fuck the succubus she fought into submission.

[Using 1 card, and moving to disrobe Morrigan. Using defense 5 card for it.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 24/32

Morrigan: Naked!, Submission

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Defense 5

Morrigan plays: Nothing! Draws two cards, replacing one.

Gabby wins! She tears off the succubi's clothes and leaves her naked to the world! "Well~ Then you know what you need to do to entertain~" Morrigan cooed, locking her legs around Gabby and pulling on her hips, encouraging Gabby to slam her still exposed cock into Morrigan's pussy.

Gabby is Dominant!

HAND
Recovery WP 4
Strike 1
Defense 3
Defense 2
Grapple 5
Defense 1
*Strike 4

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Struggling around with Morrigan, Gabby managed to tear Morrigan's clothes off, exposing her to the crowd watching. It didn't seem that Morrigan was very worried about the fact she'd lost her clothing. Just as she got Morrigan's clothes off if her, Gabby gasped as the succubus' legs wrapped around her and drew her in. Gabby couldn't help but blush a bit at Morrigan trying to draw her in further, but she had to try and make good on the advantage she had and do her best to take the succubus down.

"Alright then, take this!" Gabrielle shouted out as she lined herself up and thrust forward, aiming right at Morrigan's slit to bury her dick in all the way to the hilt.

[Using 1 card, her Strike 4 card.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 22/32

PP: 38/120
Stamina: 45

Morrigan: Naked!, Submission
PP: 66/120

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: 4+5+6=15
Strike 4

Morrigan plays: Nothing! Draws two cards, replacing two.

Gabby impales herself inside of the succubus!

Morrigan takes 54 pleasure

Gabby takes 41 pleasure

Slamming herself inside the succubus, the pleasure from before already had Gabby near the brink. Now that she was entering this demon's pussy, Gabby felt the warmth and tightness suffocate her cock. Morrigan let out a loud cry as well, trembling in Gabby's embrace. "Oh my~!" Morrigan moaned, embracing Gabby. "They didn't tell me... You'd be this big~" she cooed, moving her hips to twist Gabby's cock around inside of her. "Come on~ Give me all you've got~" she encouraged Gabby.

HAND
Recovery WP 4
Strike 1
Defense 3
Defense 2
Grapple 5
Defense 1
Recovery PP 4

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aiming herself, Gabrielle pressed her hips forward and impaled herself fully inside of Morrigan, where she began thrusting away in an effort to pleasure the succubus enough to make her squeal in ecstasy and submission. As she knocked away happily at Morrigan, Gabby felt her poor aching cock already throbbing in preparation for release because of the earlier stroking it received from her opponent. At the rate they were going, Gabby would cum before Morrigan and she knew that she'd likely get rolled over and ridden into submission.

"Y-Yes... don't you worry Morrigan. I will give you everything I've got and more after I've defeated you," Gabby panted softly in Morrigan's ear before biting it and tugging on it before pounding harder and faster in an effort to drive Morrigan over the edge before she herself did.

[Using 2 cards, The grapple 5 and Recovery PP 4 cards]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 20/32

Gabrielle: Grappled
PP: 47/120
Cards: 6
Stamina: 44

Morrigan: Grappling
Stamina: 45

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grapple 5
PP 4

Morrigan plays: 6+5+5=16
Defense 3
Defense 3

Morrigan Card value > Gabby! Morrigan wins!

Gabby regains 9.4 PP!

Morrigan is no longer held in submission!

Seeing Gabby try to hold it in, Morrigan whined a bit. "Really? You're trying to resist me? I take that as an insult!" she declared, before pushing herself up and getting them back into a neutral position. "Taking safety measures when you're winning... How absolutely boring! Time for you to start regretting your actions!" Morrigan declared.

Morrigan is trying to put Gabby in submission!
Morrigan is playing two cards!

HAND
Recovery WP 4
Strike 1
Defense 3
Defense 2
Defense 1
Strike 4

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Struggling to hold her orgasm back as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her, Gabby slowed her pace a bit and tried to keep giving it to Morrigan to pleasure her into submission. She gasped however as Morrigan turned the tables on her and managed to roll them back into their original positions before the sex. "O-Of course I'm trying to hold it in. If I c-cum too much, then I'll lose. My mistresses have taken me every night for two months straight now, all three of them taking several turns. It's... next to impossible to resist the pleasure a succubus can bring you, but they've taught me somewhat how to do it," Gabby told Morrigan as she moaned softly, managing to catch her breath a little bit. "You should take it as a compliment though, because it's not working very well, as you can see," Gabby added as an afterthought.

Gabby was a bit winded after the struggling and fucking she'd done up until now. She had to catch her breath, if even only for a few moments. So she attempted to wrap her legs around Morrigan to hold her in place for now while she caught her breath as much as she could.

[Gabby is taking no action to draw two cards from her stamina deck.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 18/32

Gabrielle: Submission
PP: 47/120
Stamina: 41

Morrigan: Dominant

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: Nothing! Draws two

Morrigan plays:
Grapple 2
Grapple 3

Morrigan puts Gabby into a submission hold!

"Now, it's time to play~!" she cooed.

Morrigan seeks to use foreplay on Gabby!
Morrigan plays 2 cards!

HAND
Recovery WP 4
Strike 1
Defense 3
Defense 2
Defense 1
Strike 4
Recovery PP 2
Grapple 1
Grapple 3

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No please... slow down... d-dammit," Gabby whimpered as Morrigan rolled her over the rest of the way and put her into a submission hold this time.

Gabrielle knew she had to escape, to turn this around again somehow. But how could she? She couldn't even resist and escape any of her three mistresses and their underling succubi that they let use her all the time. "If I just had a few more seconds to catch my breath... I could turn this around... I know it," Gabby thought to herself, taking a few more seconds to catch her breath before trying to throw Morrigan off of her.

[Taking no action again and drawing 2 more cards from my stamina deck and discarding my Strike 1 card since I'll have over 10 cards.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 14/32

Gabrielle: Pinned
PP: 120/120
WP: 87/100
Stamina: 41

Morrigan: Dominant

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: Nothing! Draws two (Grapple 3 & Strike 1)

Morrigan plays:
Grapple 4
Grapple 3

Morrigan giggled as Gabby didn't fight back. "Giving up? I thought you'd put up a bit more spirit than that. I guess I'll just finish you off and leave you to the wolves." she said with a giggle, before getting over Gabby, her bare ass looming just over Gabby's face, just out of reach, before Morrigan took Gabby's futanari cock into her mouth, her lips tightening around it and sucking on it passionately while she bobbed her head back and forth and pumped the base with her hand.

Gabby takes 48 pleasure! Gabby cums and is stunned for one turn! Gabby loses two cards (Defemse 2 & *Strike 1) from her hand, and two cards from the top of her Stamina deck. (Defense 4 & Strike 3)

Morrigan moaned as Gabby came inside the succubi's mouth. The demon's hand made upward strokes to milk the cum out of her shaft while she released her seed, making sure she got every last drop before Gabby heard a loud gulp from the demoness. "A shame to win this early. But, it seems they trained you to lose more than to win. I suppose there's more pros than cons to that, but still. Rather boring." Morrigan said off-handedly, before two more bond rings came down and clamped her ankles to the ground, completely binding Gabby to the mat as Morrigan got over her, directing her cock at Morrigan's pussy. "I won't be letting you pull out this time. You will pump those hips until I am satisfied, or I'll lend you to this audience, understand? Submit and be my pet, or fight and become a toy to a hundred men." Morrigan demanded.

Morrigan pins Gabby while she's stunned!

Morrigan earned 145 Points!
+15 Submission
+10 Pleasure
+100 Orgasm
~
+20 Sub+pin

Morrigan is trying to disrobe Gabby!
Playing one card

HAND
Recovery WP 4
Defense 3
Defense 1
Strike 4
Recovery PP 2
Grapple 1
Grapple 3
Grapple 3
Strike 2
Strike 2

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No... I'm not giving up. I just need to, catch my breath a moment. Then I'm going to... KYAA!" Gabrielle began saying before she saw Morrigan's ass right in her face just moments before her dick was swallowed by the succubus, a cute squeal erupting from her lips.

Gabby clenched her eyes shut tight and her hands balled into fists until her knuckled were white as she attempted to resist the pleasure flowing into her through her poor horny cock. It didn't take Morrigan long to milk Gabby's orgasm right out of her, the young horny angel arching her back and curling her toes as much as she could with Morrigan on top of her as her balls trembled. She erupted into Morrigan's mouth and let out one of the most passionate and lewd moans she'd ever let escape her mouth. When her orgasm had finally died down, Gabrielle couldn't move from the sheer power of it, her body laying there for Morrigan to do with as she pleased while the poor young angel recovered from it.

As she lay there at Morrigan's mercy while she recovered, Gabby felt something click and lock her ankles to the ring floor, where she looked down to see the the bond rings. She gasped an immediately began to struggle to get free from them as Morrigan positioned herself above Gabby, preparing to sink the poor young angel's overly sensitive dick inside those warm, wet, and tight folds. "No please... I... I have to win. I can't afford to lose here, my mistresses will never let me go home," Gabby pleaded with Morrigan, preparing to try and break free regardless of what the succubus had told her, because she knew that she had to make this entertaining and simply giving up wasn't entertaining, at least according to her mistresses.

Looking over to their box seats, she saw the three of them sitting there smiling at her and clearly enjoying the fact she was being dominated so easily by Morrigan. She hoped that in fighting back she wouldn't end up losing and being given to the crowd, but she had to fight and entertain said crowd or they would demand her anyway, at least that was what Hazel had told her anyway.

She tried to break the pin, pushing and trying to force Morrigan off top of her and roll her over, where she intended to try and retake the top and hopefully turn things around.

[Using 2 cards to break the pin, her Defense 1 and Defense 3 cards.]

Status
Not open for further replies.