This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEWing Suggestion Zone, yay

Suggest things here if you want. I'll reply to your suggestion discussing how I'll either make it work, or why it can't work.
    Spoiler

Re: SEWing Suggestion Zone, yay

Would fights against non-humanoid opponents - beasts, slimes, tentacles and so on - be possible? Also, might there be chances of gaining some permanent perks or debuffs in the future?
    You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by cross_grave View Post
      Would fights against non-humanoid opponents - beasts, slimes, tentacles and so on - be possible?
      Fighting beasts and the like would just be like fighting character with different stats. I might tweak the formula to include their special abilities? But overall it's not something hard to include because I don't have to do much to change it.

Also, might there be chances of gaining some permanent perks or debuffs in the future?
      Perks would come in the form of character progression and possibly deck alteration. Debuffs though? I might think of something like a corruption mechanic for that kind of fetish, where you gradually become more of a whore the more you compete. Perks that follow that are pretty obvious. The more corrupted you are, you can access corruption only location events like prostituting yourself to your fans for dosh and the like.

It's all theoretical though. Something to think about should this not just die off eventually.
      Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Mamono Assault Force
        Hey asshole, despite your random shit to try and stop it, how will you handle stats that are ridiculously high compared to an opponent? I bet you don't even have a plan because you are bad and should feel worse.
        I actually do. It's a pretty simple lockdown on how much advantage you can get in a fight. The numerical advantage you can get in a contest of skills is +4. So if you have 10 Dexterity and 10 Striking versus an opponent with 1 Evasion and 1 Reflexes, you will only have +4 over them added to your cards. Up for debate, as per usual.
        Spoiler

Comment

That would prevent people from abusing certain tactics by grinding a couple select stats absurdly high compared to others. I think it's a sensible decision.
          You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

Also, maybe award points for knock downs? Not many, maybe like 10 or 20, but at least something. Winning that last match the way I did was a weeee bit dirty.
            sigpic
            Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

I'd have to think about it, considering the way it currently works, stunning someone multiple times can already assure victory. Granted an opponent has already been stripped, a knock out while standing can grant (5+15+20) 40 Points, and allow one to put their opponent into a Pin, which even if they win and escape into Submission, still gives the opponent 15 more points, making it worth a little more than disrobing while also offering a huge positioning advantage. And that's if they haven't been bruised yet.

I'll take the suggestion into account, but that round was a loss even if Nyx was a grappler. I'll be choosing the unpopular option of waiting to collect more data to see if Strikers need the help.
              Spoiler

Comment

Need the ability to roll right into the annoying male ref of this fight. He's so asking for some of this action he might as well get it.
                I am a game designer. If you see me running, try to keep up.

Comment

I will make a char sheet of the ref. But you must agree to fight him before I show you.
                  Spoiler

Comment

Naw, the rolling will now stop.

Comment

When both wrestlers are in a grapple with one another and neither is in a submission hold, I think it should be possible for both to attempt a foreplay attack if they wish to do so. Or is this already possible?
                      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Flayer View Post
                        When both wrestlers are in a grapple with one another and neither is in a submission hold, I think it should be possible for both to attempt a foreplay attack if they wish to do so. Or is this already possible?
                        It's currently possible to attempt, it's just not possible for both to succeed... Technically. Basically 69ing isn't allowed right now, and that ought to be fixed.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

Ditto, it would be more fun than both get pleasure, sound more close to a sex duel to see who cum first instead who dominate the other

Comment

I'd allow 69'ing, but both contestants would kind of need to agree to it instead of trying to stop each other.
                              Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X