This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Match 7: Gabby(Flayer) vs. Akroa(Tass) - MINOR CIRCUIT BOUT

Seeing Akroa not resisting, Gabby took advantage of the situation and slipped her fingers inside of the alien woman's folds again. She slid them in and out of Akroa's tight wet folds and didn't slow down, only increasing her speed. "Aren't you going to resist Akroa? I thought you wanted me?" Gabby asked as her fingers worked the alien woman into a frenzy. "Let's keep going. You wanted me right, so let's see if you can handle me," she added with a look of exhilaration on her face.

[Attempting penetration, using 2 cards.]
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

"Nnnn... Maybe I'm just... Digesting," Akroa grunted, attempting suddenly to thrash out of Gabby's grasp. If she failed, bent over and pinned, her folds would surely part for the angel's folds with ease, but if she succeeded Gabby would be on top of her, arms pinned while Akroa laid beneath her, both facing up while the aliens legs wrapped around her waist, her tail already coming up between the angel's legs.

(2 cards escape submission)
      sigpic
      Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

Round: 1/3
        Clock: 9/32

Gabrielle: Submission
        HP: 120
        PP: 49.8/120
        WP: 77.7/100
        Cards: 5
        Stamina: 36

Akroa: Dominant, Naked
        HP: 100
        PP: 52/120
        WP: 65.2/100
        Cards: 8
        Stamina: 35
        Underdog(r10): 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays:
        Grapple 2
        Recovery PP 2

Gabby recovers 4.8 PP

Akroa plays:
        Grapple 4
        Grapple 1 (Underdog card: sudden reversal!)

Akroa wins! Sudden Reversal activated!

With Gabby on top, she noticed too late a sudden glint in Akroa's eyes! The alien devourer (through a flashy method of her choosing) completely flips the two of them around and slams Gabby down in a secure submission!

Gabby is now the one in a submission hold instead!

Akroa's on the offensive.
        Last edited by Mamono Assault Force; 1st September 2015, 04:44.
        Spoiler

Comment

"That's it... I'm still hungry... Give me more of your cum~" Akroa whispered into Gabby's ear, groping one of her breasts while her tail began to slowly creep over the tip of the angel's cock, countless internal tendrils flicking at the sensitive tip and the slit from which she would extract the other woman's fresh seed. Unless Gabby broke free, her tail would descend and begin to pump over the angel's rod once more, sucking harder than ever in order to coax another load from the angel's rod.

(Foreplay, 1 card)
          sigpic
          Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

As Gabby tried to press her advantage against Akroa, she only noticed when there was no way to defend herself, that Akroa had gotten a sudden burst of strength and completely flipped her over so that the alien woman was atop her now. With a grunt as she landed, Gabby was almost too stunned to fight back, but she managed to regain her senses and reached down in an effort to stop that tail from gaining a hold on her cock again. She was too tired to truly resist though, and needed to catch her breath if only for a few seconds.

"P-Please... slow down a little, give me a chance to catch my breath," Gabby begged Akroa, her grip on the alien woman's tail weak and unable to hold it very well.

[No action, drawing 2 cards from stamina deck.]
            Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
            Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Working...
            X