Gabby(Flayer) vs. Jane(shortbus)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gabby(Flayer) vs. Jane(shortbus)

Sensing Jane not resisting her much, if at all, Gabby took advantage of the situation and started eating Jane out as much as she could, her fingers teasing the other girl's cute little ass, while her tongue slid across Jane's slit and her clitoris. Gabby was giving Jane as much stimulation as she possibly could while she had the girl in the submission hold, and was determined to make Jane cum as much and as hard as she could.

"Go ahead, l-let it all out Jane. C-Cum all you like," Gabby cooed, diving her head back down and giving Jane one helluva tongue lashing as she kept the other girl pinned down in the same submission hold. "I'm gonna make you cum, and then we're gonna have some fun together, but don't worry, I'll be gentle," she added softly in between licks.

(Foreplay attack using 1 card with Gabby eating Jane out some more.)
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Jane was experiencing pleasure like never before. Already panting and making some light moans, it was a clear sign that Jane was fading and heading into orgasmic bliss. Jane needed to try to get out of this, and get out of it now! Finding some level of resolve, Jane would make a declaration that she was not ready to give in just yet. "NO!" Jane would emphatically declare as Gabby would resume the assault with her tongue. Gabby was trying to get Jane to succumb to the pleasure that her tongue was causeing, but Jane would put her efforts into one big attempt at getting herself free. Otherwise it was almost certain that Jane would find herself experiencing a forced orgasm from Gabby's tongue.

Jane needed to stop this onslaught before Gabby would force an orgasm from her. Trying to put everything she could into one burst that would hopefully see her escape from this predicament. Jane would make her move and hope that it was enough to get free.

(Defend, Play 1 card)
      Last edited by shortbus; 8th October 2017, 16:00.
      Your stop is next!

Comment

Clock: 21/25

Gabrielle Ashford: Grappled
        Hit Points: 120
        Pleasure Points: 120
        Will Power: 100
        Cards: 6
        Stamina: 44

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled
        Hit Points: 80
        Pleasure Points: 65/120
        Will Power: 111/120
        Cards: 10
        Stamina: 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane Plays: 10+5=15
        Defense 5

Gabby Plays: 11+3=14
        Recovery HP 3

Jane wins! The crowd lets out a cry of shock when Jane avoids getting dicked.

Jane's initiative
        Spoiler

Comment

Jane had used her movement to try to topple Gabby backward onto her back. "Well, would you be so kind as to let me take control now? Maybe I can repay you as well hmm?". Jane had broken out of the submission hold, but she was not in control just yet.

Now Jane was hoping that she could find herself on top of Gabby and start to repay her kindness. "Should I do it the same way you did to me? Pin you down, strip you, and then start to work you up to an orgasm?" Jane would quip in an attempt to distract Gabby enough so that she could be put into a submission hold.

(Going for Submission Hold, playing 2 cards)
          Your stop is next!

Comment

"Hmhm, you can try. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna just lie back and let you, you know," Gabby giggled playfully as she was wrestled off of Jane, who managed to break free of the submission hold and was preparing to turn it all back around on Gabby as best she could.

Gabby was a bit winded already though, and the young angel needed a chance to catch her breath she knew. "Mmm... but I could use a chance to catch my breath for a minute, if you wanna just hold me until I do, then that'd be nice too of course," Gabby chuckled softly to Jane as she panted a bit.

(Do nothing and draw cards from stamina deck. I believe it's 3 cards I get from that.)
            Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
            Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Clock: 20/25

Gabrielle Ashford: Submission
              Cards: 9

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled, Nude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane plays: (Str+Grp vs. Str+Grp = -3 advantage)
              Attack 5
              Attack 2

Gabby Plays: Nothing!

Jane pins the angel down on her back!

Jinx whistled. "The tiny girl of unknown background has pinned that rather thick looking angel!"

Jim chuckled. "Indeed! Doesn't look like it'll last, though! The sheer difference in muscle mass is uncanny. This probably isn't where she wants to be, Jinx."

Jinx laughed in return. "Or maybe it IS!"

Jane's Initiative
              Spoiler

Comment

Jane would get herself into a better position and start to drape herself over top of Gabby. "So, now I strip you right?" Jane would ponder as she started to try to massage Gabby's chest. "These are way bigger than mine.. wow. Would be a shame to keep them hidden away don't you think? Just lie back and let me unleash those things will ya? Then maybe we can put a good show on for the crowd hmm?" Jane wanted to even the playing field and get them both naked.

(play 1 card, attempt to strip)
                Your stop is next!

Comment

"T-That's the general idea, yeah. I strip you, you strip me. Then... we do things to each other, like I was doing to you before," Gabby panted softly, as she was pushed down. "And yeah they are big. Bigger than I'd like, sometimes. But... my mistresses all seem to like them big like this. So t-they did things to me to make them even more lewd. But it seemed to please them, so I'm... n-not complaining much," she added when Jane commented on the size of her breasts.

With that, Gabby would try and halfheartedly keep Jane from going further and hopefully tire her out somewhat before she tried to turn the fight back to her favor, hoping to lull Jane into a false sense of security and make her overconfident.

(Defense, using two cards to resist the stripping.)

Spoiler

Comment

Clock: 19/25

Cards: 8
                    Stamina: 43

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled, Nude
                    Stamina: 43

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane plays: -3
                    Recovery WP 4

Gabby plays:
                    Defense 1
                    Recovery WP 1

Gabby wins! Jane's hold is thrown off and the two struggle for control!
                    Spoiler

Comment

After wrestling around with Jane, Gabby somehow managed to turn the tables on the other girl, where she gasped in surprise that she'd done so. "N-Not gonna... let you beat me that easily cutie," Gabby grunted softly as she managed to break loose of the submission hold.

Gabby immediately got to work on turning the tide back against Jane and made her way against her. "A-Alright, time to put you back in your place," Gabby grunted as she pushed Jane back down onto her back, and lifted her legs both up to swing around over Gabby's shoulders to put her into a submissive and difficult position to defend against, where she'd take aim and thrust her cock right into Jane's pussy as she held her there, where she'd begin pumping like crazy to drive the other girl over the edge into climax.

(Using two cards to penetrate Jane with Gabby's cock, after shifting her own clothing aside, or yanking her bottoms off, whichever is needed.)
                      Last edited by Mind Flayer; 12th October 2017, 04:19. Reason: Forgot I didn't need to put opponent into submission hold for penetration attack.

Spoiler

Comment

Jane would find herself thrown off by Gabby with relative ease. Now Gabby was trying to assert her dominance. By the looks of it, Jane was about to get turned into a cock sleeve if she did not do something about it right now.

(Play 2 cards and attempt to disengage the grapple)
                        Your stop is next!

Comment

Clock: 18/25

Pleasure Points: 100/120
                          Cards: 7
                          Stamina: 41

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled, Nude, Stunned(2t)
                          Will Power: 92/120
                          Cards: 6
                          Stamina: 39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: +3
                          Attack 4
                          Attack 5

Jane Plays:
                          Defense 3
                          Defense 5

Jane loses! As the two wrestle together, Gabby lifts Jane and imapales her on her cock! (40x2 + 45 - 22/2) 114 pleasure to Jane and (54-30/2)/2 20 pleasure damage to Gabby!

Jane almost immediately cums! She is stunned for 2 turns. She loses 2 cards from hand and 2 from her deck.
                          Spoiler

Comment

As Gabby saw Jane being stunned by the sheer overload of pleasure, she couldn't help but grin as she seemed to overpower the human beneath her. Seeing her opportunity to do some real damage now, Gabby rolled Jane over onto her hands and knees, lifted her cute little ass up into the air, and started knocking away with wild abandon at her to keep up the pressure on the poor dazed human girl. "C-Come on Jane, s-submit already. Doesn't this... f-feel so good? I can make you cum s-so much if you just let me," Gabby cooed softly in Jane's ear as she leaned over her and started plowing Jane in earnest now, her balls slapping in against Jane's thighs and rubbing against her clit with each thrust.

(Continue the assault on Jane. Should be directly attacking her WP, and I don't think I need a card since Jane is stunned and can't defend.)

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                            X