Stamina: 50

"Porcelain" Jane
Hit Points: 80
Pleasure Points: 120
Will Power: 120
Cards: 7
Stamina: 50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It has been a long time since we saw a bout in the dusty old arena, Jinx!" Jim declared.

"Yes indeed!" Jinx said with joy. "And it's one of our classics, Gabby! Entering the ring! This fetish creature hails from a world were dicks girls are literally everywhere. I didn't do much research on that universe, but procreation sure is strange over there!"

"It's not THAT unusual, Jinx! Think of Gabby as if she were a Jelly Fish, just naturally reproducing on her own."

"Self insimination?" Jinx inquired.

"Gross." Jim replied. "Anyway, a newcomer! Porcelain Jane!" he declared.

"And?" Jinx inquired.

"That's it!" Jim replied. "The paper is blank, Jinx!" he said with an awfully cheerful tone.

"I guess she's not important at all! I know who I'm rooting for!" Jinx declared. "Let the match begin!" she announced, before the bell was rung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

First turn tossup! 1d4=1, unmodified. 1-2= Gabrielle wins!

Gabby's offensive, declare action then number of cards you're playing

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Gabby(Flayer) vs. Jane(shortbus)

After finishing up with her sparring match, Gabby prepared for her first match and went to where she was directed, sighing softly to herself as she tried to steel her nerves. She was definitely nervous, but as it stood she felt a bit calm strangely enough actually. "Come on Gabby... you can do this," Gabby muttered softly to herself as she slapped both of her cheeks and stepped out, giving the crowds a wave or two, her wings fluttering gently behind her as she did, her large voluptuous ass and breasts both jiggling with each step as she came out.

Listening to the crowd cheering, and the announcers chiming in with their two cents worth about her, Gabby blushed a bit at the comment of self insemination. "I d-don't do that. T-Though it has happened before, I won't deny," Gabby said, not overly loud, but probably loud enough that she might be overheard by anyone nearby that was listening closely.

She waited for her opponent to come out and would give a bow of respect before she readied herself and took her battle stance. "Let's have a good match, miss Jane," Gabby said, giving the other girl a smile and a nod. Once the bell rang however, Gabby darted at her opponent, taking the initiative.

(Going for a Grapple attempt, using 2 cards.)

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jane found herself sitting in her room when a knock was heard. Just biding her time after taking a shower, she would spring up. Hearing the words was like music to her ears. "Get ready, yer up next!" Was heard and Jane would take off in a flurry. Throwing the towel she was currently wearing down to the ground, Jane would hastily throw on her outfit of the pink sports bra along with a pair of pink short shorts that had a blue stripe on them.

Moving out into the arena she could see her opponent was already waiting in the ring. A quick glance at her opponent would reveal that she was a blonde haired angel and that Jane had a little catching up to do. Quickly looking down at her own chest it was fairly clear that her opponent had bigger boobs. Maybe this could be an advantage as they would be a large Target and easy to hit.

As Jane would step into the ring she was greeted by her opponent who introduced herself. "Gabby, right? Pleased to meet you. I wish you good luck." Jane would say as she bowed her head out of respect of her opponent already bowing hers. While Jane had her head down, the bell would ring to start the match. Jane made a classic mistake and took her eyes off her opponent. As Jane raised her head she could see that Gabby was already charging in. Thinking strictly on instinct alone, Jane would throw out a punch in an attempt to try to stop Gabby in her tracks.

Jane will attempt a strike and plays 1 card.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 24/25

Gabrielle Ashford: Grappled
Hit Points: 120
Will Power: 100
Cards: 6
Stamina: 48

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled
Stamina: 49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby played: Attack 3 and Recovery PP 1
3 + 0advantage = 3

Jane: Attack 1

Gabby wins! She catches Jane in a grapple!

Gabby recovers 0 PP.

Gabby's initiative!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha, gotcha hon. Now you're all mine," Gabby giggled playfully as she grabbed Jane in a bear hug and pulled her to the ground. "Come on, time to get you... where I want you. Which is naked. But first..." Gabby grunted as she struggled with Jane, to the enjoyment of the crowd she hoped.

(Attempt to put Jane into a submission hold so Gabby can then disrobe her. Using 1 card.)

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jane was satrtled a little by how her opponent was conducting herself. "Unff!" was all Jane could manage while she was trapped in her opponent's embrace. With Gabby telling her plans to Jane, it was almost like there was a spell of some kind that Gabby was casting to pacify Jane into obedience.

Gabby could tell that Jane was barely resisting what was happening to her at this point.

(Jane will attempt futily ti escape, plays 1 card.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, come on. That all you got? I'm just a sweet little old angel, and I'm already gonna win so easily," Gabby cooed softly to Jane as she wrestled with her to put her into a submission hold. "How about it folks. You wanna see her tits first? Or her ass first?" Gabby then called to the crowd, mostly to tease Jane as she wrestled with the girl.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gabby was probably right, Jane was off to a terrible start. If things kept up like this, Jane would find herself in big trouble. At least now Jane only had let Gabby slip behind her and apply a bear hug. Jane could feel Gabby's chest push into her back. Jane was sort of pissed that Gabby was so sure of herself, already treating Jane like a mere plaything.

"You should worry about getting there first before you start thinking about stripping me." Jane would quip. Almost as soon as she did however, Jane could feel Gabby starting to make her move which had gotten Jane off balance. Surely Gabby was making her move now, and Jane was in no position to mount a response to it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 23/25

Stamina: 47

"Porcelain" Jane: Submission
Stamina: 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: Recovery PP 4
4+5str+4grp= 13

Jane plays: Defense 1
1+5reflex+5grap=11

Gabby wins! Jane is slammed to the ground on her back

Gabby's initiative

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha, Gotcha! And... Down you go!" Gabby grunted, as she hefted Jane up and slammed her down onto the ring mat.

With that, Gabby shifted her hold around and lifted Jane's legs up so the other girl's knees were slung over Gabby's shoulders. Once in that position, Gabby grinned and grabbed hold of Jane's underwear and yanked them off as quickly as she could, before tilting Jane a little further back so her cute little ass was on perfect display for the crowd to see. "Woo, look at this sweet little ass! I'm gonna pound it good!" Gabby called to the crowd, trying build them up a bit and get some cheering and jeering going.

Assuming she managed to strip Jane's underwear off, she'd go for her top as well and would give Jane's tits a little grope while trying to keep her pinned down in that position, with Jane's legs thrown over Gabby's shoulders, and Gabby's legs holding Jane's arms down as they lay over them.

(Attempting to strip Jane naked, attacking using 1 card.)

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jane would be slammed to the mat and could only let out a squeal as her body met the canvas. Gabby had Jane under complete control and Jane could feel herself being lifted up by her legs. Gabby had draped Jane over her own shoulders and started to continue her attack.

After a few seconds, Jane could feel her panties sliding off and she would attempt to fight Gabby and keep one of her hands onto her panties to keep Gabby from yanking them away. Jane was in a bad position and Gabby seemed intent on making it worse for her.

"Pound my ass?..!" Jane would start to realize the gravity of her situation in more ways than one as she was both about to have her clothing stripped away and then her ass was going to get pounded if Gabby would keep control. If Jane lost the battle here over her panties, Jane knew that she was starting to fade off a bit as the blood was starting to rush to her head being held upside down like this.

(escape submission state while playing 1 card)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 22/25

Stamina: 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane plays (5reflex+5grap)
Defense 3

Gabby plays (+1 adv: 5str+6grap)
Recovery PP 5

3 vs 6, Gabby wins!

Gabby disrobes Jane, her tits bounce in freedom to the crowd's cheer and her bare ass and pussy makes them go wild!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, it's just a figure of speech hon. Got to entertain the crowd after all. My mistresses told me if I don't entertain the crowd, I get punished by them. S-So I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to do this," Gabby said softly to Jane as she wrestled with the other girl, grinning as she spoke, and giving the crowd a smile as she did.

Peeling Jane's bottoms and panties off of the other girl, Gabby twirled them around with a finger or two before tossing them out of the ring and out into the crowd after stopping to playfully give them a sniff. "Mmm, she's starting to get wet y'all!" Gabby called to the crowd playfully, getting them riled up some too.

After taking Jane's panties off, Gabby went for her top and got a few gropes in of Jane's tits as she did, and when the top came off. Gabby held it victoriously above her head and tossed it out in the opposite direction from where Jane's bottoms went when she flung them. "Haha! Woo, she's naked folks. Get those cameras rolling up there, and feast your eyes folks!" Gabby called out, taking Jane's legs and spreading them wide so any cameras above the ring got a Perfect view of the other girl's pussy an ass as Gabby held her down. "Now... thank you for the meal, Jane," Gabby commented to the other girl as she giggled playfully before she leaned her head down and planted her mouth right over Jane's slit and started eating her pussy out, her tongue working the other girl while her lips latched onto Jane's clit to suckle and tease it, and her right hand meanwhile would reach its fingers down and lightly tickle Jane's asshole and taint, teasing her further to try and drain her resistance.

(Pleasure attack, dunno if it'd be considered foreplay or what. But using 1 card to do so. Though I dunno if I was supposed to get another card drawn or not, as you didn't give me any others after you posted last, RJ.)

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jane would feel her hand slip free from her panties and almost immediately Gabby would start to display them as they were removed with relative ease. Gabby was starting to play to the crowd and the momentum was clearly in her favor now. Jane could only protest mildly as Gabby declared that Jane was already getting wet. "no.. no.. i'm not.."

Jane was already fading a little as she was being held helpless over Gabby's shoulders. At this point, Jane was already weak and could only make a token attempt at moving Gabby's hands away from her breasts as they were being felt up. Soon after Gabby would expose Jane completely as Jane could do nothing aside from watch on as her top was flung off toward the crowd as well.

Jane was in a bad place, but Gabby seemed intent on fixing that. It was embarrassing to say the least as Jane could do nothing to stop Gabby from displaying her naked body as if it were a trophy. Soon after Jane would find herself victim to Gabby's next attack. Hnn!.. Uhnnn! ..not.. there. was about all Jane could manage as Gabby started eating her out. Once her ass was teased, it paralyzed Jane ever so slightly so that she could not mount any manner of defense against Gabby's ministrations.

(Do nothing and take it)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 21/25

Stamina: 45

Pleasure Points: 65/120
Will Power: 111/120
Cards: 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby plays: Recovery WP-2

Jane plays: Nothing

Gabby wins! Her tongue caresses Jane's pussy for a good while! Jane takes 55 pleasure and 9WP!

Gabby's offensive

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sensing Jane not resisting her much, if at all, Gabby took advantage of the situation and started eating Jane out as much as she could, her fingers teasing the other girl's cute little ass, while her tongue slid across Jane's slit and her clitoris. Gabby was giving Jane as much stimulation as she possibly could while she had the girl in the submission hold, and was determined to make Jane cum as much and as hard as she could.

"Go ahead, l-let it all out Jane. C-Cum all you like," Gabby cooed, diving her head back down and giving Jane one helluva tongue lashing as she kept the other girl pinned down in the same submission hold. "I'm gonna make you cum, and then we're gonna have some fun together, but don't worry, I'll be gentle," she added softly in between licks.

(Foreplay attack using 1 card with Gabby eating Jane out some more.)

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jane was experiencing pleasure like never before. Already panting and making some light moans, it was a clear sign that Jane was fading and heading into orgasmic bliss. Jane needed to try to get out of this, and get out of it now! Finding some level of resolve, Jane would make a declaration that she was not ready to give in just yet. "NO!" Jane would emphatically declare as Gabby would resume the assault with her tongue. Gabby was trying to get Jane to succumb to the pleasure that her tongue was causeing, but Jane would put her efforts into one big attempt at getting herself free. Otherwise it was almost certain that Jane would find herself experiencing a forced orgasm from Gabby's tongue.

Jane needed to stop this onslaught before Gabby would force an orgasm from her. Trying to put everything she could into one burst that would hopefully see her escape from this predicament. Jane would make her move and hope that it was enough to get free.

(Defend, Play 1 card)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 21/25

Stamina: 44

"Porcelain" Jane: Grappled
Pleasure Points: 65/120
Will Power: 111/120
Cards: 10
Stamina: 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane Plays: 10+5=15
Defense 5

Gabby Plays: 11+3=14
Recovery HP 3

Jane wins! The crowd lets out a cry of shock when Jane avoids getting dicked.

Jane's initiative

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jane had used her movement to try to topple Gabby backward onto her back. "Well, would you be so kind as to let me take control now? Maybe I can repay you as well hmm?". Jane had broken out of the submission hold, but she was not in control just yet.

Now Jane was hoping that she could find herself on top of Gabby and start to repay her kindness. "Should I do it the same way you did to me? Pin you down, strip you, and then start to work you up to an orgasm?" Jane would quip in an attempt to distract Gabby enough so that she could be put into a submission hold.

(Going for Submission Hold, playing 2 cards)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, you can try. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna just lie back and let you, you know," Gabby giggled playfully as she was wrestled off of Jane, who managed to break free of the submission hold and was preparing to turn it all back around on Gabby as best she could.

Gabby was a bit winded already though, and the young angel needed a chance to catch her breath she knew. "Mmm... but I could use a chance to catch my breath for a minute, if you wanna just hold me until I do, then that'd be nice too of course," Gabby chuckled softly to Jane as she panted a bit.

(Do nothing and draw cards from stamina deck. I believe it's 3 cards I get from that.)