What's new

S2 - Test Match: Elize (Guan) v Billy (RJ)

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Elize vs. Billy

"With season 2 about to start here in SEW, it looks like it is time for an exhibition match to see just how well prepared everyone is for season 2! First to the ring is a Satyr corrupted by a Succubus. At least here he can stick his dick into everything he can and not have to worry about it. In the other corner is Elize, who will be hoping that Billy does not stick his dick inside of her. "

"Without further ado! LET'S GET IT ON!" the announcer shouted, before the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clock: 0/25

Billy: Standing
HP: 100
PP: 80
WP: 120
Cards: 7
Stamina: 43

Elize: Standing
HP: 120
PP: 100
WP: 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy Charisma: 6

Elize Charisma: 4

Billy has the initiative! Declare action then number of cards you're playing

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: S2 - Test Match: Elize (Guan) v Billy (RJ)

Upon entering the ring, Billy sees Elize and his eyes shine in delight. "You're beautiful!" he says, adjusting the belt of his trunks. "I can't wait to have a lot of fun with you!" he said, outright charging at the girl.

Using 2 cards, going for a grapple.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Having been summoned, Elize made her way to the ring to the expectant crowds. She was given some heavy lifting right away by the looks of it as she was met by the sight of a large and burly half-goat man. And here I was thinking that it would be between me and some other girls... she would think as she prepared.

The opponent looked like a straightforward type, and his approach was fairly indicative of this. While she knew she was stronger than most girls her size, Elize was not entirely sure if she could outright overpower them in a straight test of strength. No, she had to play it careful with this one. "But, that's a bit direct and fast a way to a girl's heart, don't you think?

(Use one card.)

OP
shortbus

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 1/25

Billy: Grappling
Cards: 6
Stamina: 42

Elize: Grappled

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy plays: Attack 5 + Attack 4= 9 + 2 (Dex) + 7 (Grp) = 18
Elize plays: Defend 4 = 4 + 8 (Str) + 3 (Grp) = 15

Billy seems to have successfully grappled Elize. Now we wait to see what Billy has planned next as Elize seems none to pleased to be held by the cursed Satyr.

Billy has the inititave still. Declare your action and play your cards.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rushing Eliza, she was quick! "You're so fast! Those beautiful thick legs aren't just for show!" he cheers her on, before he manages to grab her from behind as she tries to dodge, digging his hands into her upper and lower garments. "I want to see more than just your legs though! Let's get naked my dear! A strong body like yours should be more than enough to survive my cock~!" he declares with lust, as she could practically feel a pulsating limb behind her growing erect.

Billy plays one card, seeking to strip Eliza

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(That fast into the disrobe? I had imagined you need to establish a sub hold from the grapple first, but iunno, it doesn't make a real difference to what I play.)

Despite her modest effort to keep herself from the oncoming opponent's grip, Elize got the short end of the stick as she underestimated the hirsute man's tenacious speed. Getting laid into into rapid succession, the situation turned against her fast. "A little fast with the approach there, are you? It's not going to be just that easy." she would state as she tensed in the grip, putting her own strength into the mix now that her admittedly somewhat lacking speed was not available for usage.

(Push back at the situation, going into neutral or whatever. Two cards.)

OP
shortbus

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I dun messed up. Got confused with there being two listed grapple actions and.. well I made not only one but two mistakes. Guan's last move is nullfied. Here is the proper result.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clock: 2/25

Stamina: 47

Elize: Submission

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy plays: Recover PP 4= 4 + 8 (Str) + 7 (Grp) = 19 -2 (skill cap 15 v 10) = 17
Elize plays: Attack 1 + Attack 5 = 6 + 4 (Dex) + 6 (strike) =16

Billy has placed Elize into a submission hold. Billy has the initiative. Please list your action and number of cards played.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Billy panicked when she went for blows, his ears drawn back as he took her to the ground. "N-no hurt! I just want to make you feel good! R-really good!" he said, hearts in his eyes with Eliza's reflection in the center as she would look down and see a massive equine shaped cock jumping out from his belt and looking right at her. Holding her down, he placed his lips against her own while seeking to peel off her clothes. "Clothes are in the way... In the way!" he repeated, frantic in his motions to get her naked.

Billy desperately goes for the clothes! dropping 2 cards for disrobing!

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(I removed the pointless posts, so that's where they went if you were pondering. Also ohgawd that eye dong.)

Having tried her basic back elbow smash to try and take the control back from the ongoing hassle, Elize met with little success as she barely managed to touch the equine male that was coming onto her rather fast. And that he did, the two of them in a tangled mess as they went down to the mat, Billy coming onto her as quick as he possibly could by the looks of it. The idea of being violently humped in the middle of the ring was not something the girl fancied, yet she was not feeling too confident in her ability to make it out. She took the opportunity to focus, hoping to figure out something to make it out from the situation.

(Do nothing and draw 2 from stamina.)

OP
shortbus

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(thanks for the cleanup)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clock: 2/25

Cards: 5
Stamina: 45

Elize: Submission, disrobed
Cards: 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy plays: Attack 2 + Attack 2

Elize plays: Nothing

Billy has successfully disrobed Elize as she does nothing to try to stop him. It is Billy's initiative still. Please list your action and number of cards played.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Eliza seemed to go submissive, Billy grew excited. "Oooh~ I can't wait, I can't wait to love you, hump you, and fill you up until your womb is flooded!" he cheered, disrobing her with ease as she allowed him to. Then, he gripped and lifted her legs over her head, lining up his cock with her entrance. "Here I go! Take a deep breath because I'm gonna go all the way!" he announced!

Billy plays 1 card to penetrate Eliza.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the brief stop to her resistance, Elize quickly found herself relieved of her clothing, not quite completely but enough to make her exposed to both the enemy and the audience. Billy was setting himself up to make the words coming from his mouth true, and if she did not make a move against him, Elize would find herself on the receiving end of that eager cock that was lining up to make it's way into her. Pushing against it with all her might, she struggled and sought to get the situation a little better, just hopefully avoiding being penetrated right there.

(One to escape)

OP
shortbus

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 4/25

PP: 73/80
Stamina: 44

PP: 46/100
WP: 91/100
Stamina: 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy plays: Recover HP 3 +3 advantage

Elize plays: Recover HP 5

Billy has successfully penetrated Elize! Elize takes 54 PP and 9 WP damage! Billy becomes excited and takes 7 PP damage as well. It is Billy's initiative still. Please list your action and number of cards played.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling her struggle, he took her lips with his own with a deep sigh on a deep kiss. "No-no-no-no~ Don't struggle so much, I'll go slow~" he cooed, before adjusted himself. Eliza would soon realize that there wasn't any preventing it, as she'd have to brace for the incoming thick phallus. His massive balls jiggled as he adjusted his legs, lifting his hips up, aligning his cock, and slowly moving down, quickly spreading her pussy lips right open with a graceful descent, somehow easily pushing his entire shaft into her pussy. Eventually he'd hilt her, with Eliza's belly bulging somehow painlessly at the insertion. The nanomachines at work protecting her body from harm at the sex with the alien creature. "Oooh~ This is wonderful! I knew your body could take it! I wanna move! I HAVE to move!" he declared, holding her hands above her head and bracing his legs, making small, but constant motions at first, his hips swaying like a pendulum every second, hilting inside of her repeatedly while lowering his mouth to force a kiss on her, his thick tongue invading her mouth to lick and swirl with her own.

Billy Casually holds, keeps fucking Eliza using 1 card

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Even with the resistance she was putting up against the incoming assault, Elize just found herself being held down with a casual one-handed hold by this strong satyr male. He quickly went on to advance the assault, the terrifyingly large dong he had been pointing at her slipping inside her exposed privates rather easily, an act which both surprised and scared her with how casual it was. There had been some concerns that she would likely break something if that thing was shoved into her, but it had not even with the unnatural bulge now visible in her firm stomach, the thing only managing to please her pleasure-seeking side with it's massive length and girth. Finding herself pinned bodily and orally, the girl would not be able to do much, forced to try and make some sense of her body and the feelings she was having. It was all going against her rational thought of not wanting things to be this public but yet... she was getting it good and hard as hell, and she was most definately enjoying it.

(Do nothing and draw 2 from stamina again.)

OP
shortbus

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 5/25

PP: 66/80

PP: 9/100
WP: 84.8/100
Cards: 10
Stamina: 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy plays: Recover PP 2 +3 advantage

Elize plays: Nothing

Billy is continuing to penetrate Elize! Elize seems to be enjoying this as she is doing nothing to try to stop Billy from ramming himself into her pussy. Elize looks like she wont be able to take much more of this before Billy will rip an orgasm from her.

Elize takes 37 PP and 6.2 WP damage! Billy becomes further aroused and takes 7 PP damage as well. It is Billy's initiative still. Please list your action and number of cards played.

(Elize will need to return 2 cards from her hand before drawing the cards that would bring her hand over the limit of 10)

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Billy continued his assault, finding her moaning and not even putting up much a fight, Billy felt as if she had been completely consumed by the pleasure as he had, making his heart race and his hips as well. He'd release her lips with a sigh, saliva running down both her cheeks. He then tried to get her arms down to her sides, and quickly lift and wrap her legs up over her head as well, to hold her in a grounded bearhug where his arms would secure both her arms and legs, in order to brutally thrust into her pussy , lifting his hips up high, pulling almost his entire cock before slamming every inch back in just as the crowd would see the hint of his tip leaving her pussy, causing the whole arena to tremble with the force of his impacts as he pounded her on the ground.

Billy uses one card to pound Eliza into a climax

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the second flickering moment of barely maintained gathering of self, Elize looked as she would be only ending up in deeper trouble if she let it go on. Feeling a brief breakup in Billy's hold on her body, she made a break for it, making a surge of effort as she desperately sought to break herself away from the ongoing pounding. It felt almost bad to do such a thing, the whole thing being one of the most crazy pleasurable things she had ever gone through, but the girl had not lost her competitive drive just to have herself be satyr dicked publicly like this.

(Double card to escape)

OP
shortbus

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clock: 6/25

PP: 66/80

Elize: Grappling
PP: 9/100
WP: 84.8/100
Stamina: 44

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy plays: Recover HP 2 +3 advantage

Elize plays: Defense 5 + Defense 1

Elize gets free of Billy's Satyrcock! Can Elize mount an offensive now or is she just delaying the inevitable at this point? Elize has the initiative now. Please list your action and number of cards played.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Finding herself a spot of luck for once, Elize made good of her escape attempt, rolling backwards and coming back right on top of her opponent, where her heavy upper body pressed down on him. It was still not the situation she wanted to find herself in, but it was better than being pinned under the satyr. Going for kick on the opponent under her, she raised her other leg in an attempt to knee him in one way or another by bringing it down on him.

(Smack em with two)