What's new

The Colony - Day 2

Pale

Reputation score
Re: The Colony - Day 2

"This slime is growing... tiresome! Just let me -go- already..!"

Fierce, frustrated words punctuated by a rocking from side to side as the scientist does her very best to break the thing's grip. Apparently, shooting it hadn't worked, though the slime seemed fairly keen to stop her doing it again... so instead, she strains against the tentacles holding her wrists with all the strength her slender frame can muster.

Of course, this effort is undermined by the insidious chemicals seeping into her skin, thoughts slowing, and blue cheeks darkening as they take effect. A keen eye might even note the slow return of that shimmering blue aura. Not a good sign. Darkening, half-slitted eyes settle on the approaching orc, and she twists within the slime's grip to avoid the projectiles coming her way. She couldn't help but notice, though, that they seemed decisively.. non-lethal. That didn't bode well.

((Break grapple! Also, check my pistol stats - number of rounds in my current magazine should have gone down.))

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Emily knew that Azog's armor was tough. She had seen him fight before, *briefly*, and never get injured, but this was ridiculous.

"That other woman hit him twice, and I nailed him in the spine three times! No wonder he never loses, that must be some amazing armor!"

As Azog turned around with murder glinting in his eye, Emily felt a shiver of fear run down her back, and her legs began to quiver.

"Can't be captured... can't be captured... can't be captured... dying would be better."

Emily steels herself and carefully fires 3 more times at Azog, before taking cover behind the car.

((Fire thrice at Orc Leader. Take cover.))

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Firelight Base: Floor 2, Command Center; Hali, Reya, Anne, Jenn, Commander Winters, Kyle, Theresa, Simmons and Halmond.

Simmons jumps a little, looking up as Jenn called her name. A smile slips across her face, she grabs a handful of light brown hair and gives it a shake, popping one of her hips out, striking a little pose.

"Mm! I best you want to run some tests on me! I'll be down in your little med lab, nurse."

Cackling, Simmons wandered into the elevator and pressed the down button, Kiera's representation watching her go.

"...What the fuck?"

Commander Winters rubbed her temples, letting out an exasperated sigh, "Kiera.."

"I can swear if I want. Wasn't she one of those marines that refused sex or anything like that?

"Oh, I wish I had money or something - I'd so bet on her raping that medic! I can still get a pool going though; We'll start at thirty-five dollars for any takers, however."

"Okay," The Commander looked back to Jenn, "I'll send Reya and Halmond to wait outside the door in case there are any troubles."

One Mile East of Firelight Base: Nuvela Wings Hospital; Circe, Cassidy and Emily

Combat Rolls:
New Round; everyone regens 1 MP.

Circe: Uses Careful aim twice and fires twice at the Squad Leader; uses 4 EP.
Attack 1: 4 + 4 + 1 = 9 vs. 3 + 4 = 7; Damage: 2.
Attack 2: 9 + 4 + 1 = 14 vs. 1 (Critical Fail) = 1; Damage: 4 (Critical Fail bonus)

Emily: Fires three times at Azog, then takes cover; uses 4 EP.
Attack 1: 1 (critical fail) vs. 5 + 4 = 9; Miss.
Attack 2: 8 + 2 = 10 vs. 2 + 4 = 6; Damage: 1.
Attack 3: 9 + 2 = 11 vs. 9 + 4 = 13; Miss.

Cassidy: Attempts to break free of the tentacles; uses as much EP as it takes.
Break Grapple 1: 8 + 1 = 9 vs. 3 + 2 = 5; Cassidy has 13 grapple points.
Break Grapple 2: 6 + 1 = 7 vs. 2 + 2 = 4; Cassidy has 10 Grapple points; she can now fire again.
Break Grapple 3: 5 + 1 = 6 vs. 2 + 2 = 4; Cassidy has 9 grapple points.
Break Grapple 4: 3 + 1 = 4 vs. 6 + 2 = 8; Cassidy has 9 Grapple Points.

Enemy Turn

Tentacle Slime Check: 7 + 6 = 13 vs. 9 + 3 = 12; Cassidy loses 1 AP.

Squad Leader: Moves behind the car and attempts to grapple enemy; uses 4 EP.
Grapple 1: 9 + 5 = 14 vs. 5 + 3 = 8; Emily is grappled with 6 points; her arms are still free.
Grapple 2: 7 + 5 = 12 vs. 5 + 3 = 8; Emily is grappled with 10 points; her arms are held.
Grapple 3: 6 + 5 = 11 vs. 4 + 3 = 7; Emily is grappled with 14 points.

Small Tentacle Grenade: Attempts to bring Cassidy's arms back under it's control, then attacks her clothes; uses 3 EP.
Grapple 1: 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 vs. 2 + 1 = 3; Cassidy is grappled with 12 points; she cannot fire her pistol anymore.
Destroy Clothes 1: 10 (Natural 10!) + 2 = 12 vs. 7 + 1 = 8; Damage: 2 (Critical multiplier)
Destroy Clothes 2: 7 + 2 = 9 vs. 2 + 1 = 3; Damage: 1. Cassidy's armor durability is down to 5.

Soldier 1: Attacks Cassidy, attempting to reduce her to a birthday suit; uses 2 EP.
Attack 1: 10 (Natural 10) + 2 + 3 = 15 vs. 1 (Critical Cailure) + 2 = 3; Damage: 4 (Crit multiplier).
Attack 2: 5 + 3 = 8 vs. 3 + 2 = 5; Damage: 2. Cassidy is nude.

Soldier 2: Attempts to grapple Circe from behind; uses 3 EP.
Grapple 1: 5 + 5 = 10 vs. 7 + 1 = 8; Circe is grappled for 2 points; she can still use her arms.
Grapple 2: 9 + 5 = 14 vs. 9 + 1 = 10; Circe is grappled for 6 points.
Grapple 3: 10 (Natural 10) + 5 = 15 vs. 7 + 1 = 8; Circe is grappled for 20 points with the natural 10; she can no longer move her arms and fire.

In a few seconds, everything went to shit.

At first, it was looking good; Circe added two extra holes to the Squad Leader, and Emily was glad to help out; but while Circe's steady aim was more than enough to put two rounds through the Orc, Emily was far from a trained soldier. Her first shot was a dud - it spiraled off into the ground harmlessly. The next shot struck Azog's pecs, but did little damage, only pissing the green skin off. She ducked behind the car with a slight whimper; The squad leader let out a roar, jumping over a car and slamming down onto Emily's nude body. Circe went to raise her pistol again, thinking there couldn't be much more left in the squad leader - when his soldier friend wrapped his arms about Circe, slamming her to the ground. Growling, Azog easily grabbed Emily's wrists and held them above her head, whispering close enough so that Circe wouldn't pick up on his English:

"I'll make you pay for running, slave... It's high-time to put you back in your place."

Circe struggled with the orc on her back, but he used a dirty tactic - he jabbed her head into the ground, disorienting the bioid just enough to pin her arms down also, drooling onto the back of her neck.

Cassidy was in her own world of pain. The Asari felt her biotic-blocking chip trying it's hardest to keep her from using her powers, but even then, a blue, wispy aura surrounded her body as she fought with all her might to escape from the tendrils. Every little movement was a victory, even as the orc laughed at her misery; he was kind enough to paint the front of her armor green, the Asari Micro-filaments dissolving with the strange liquids. Panting, she freed her one arm and aimed the pistol at the orc menacingly, enjoying the look of utter shock on his face... When a tentacle wrapped about her wrist and snapped it behind her back once more. The tendrils snuck into her somewhat melted clothes, easily freeing her of the armor completely. Her breath came in short, ragged gasps, feeling that damn slime working it's magi- No, working it's aphrodisiac-based chemical into her... Even as the soldier began to take out a syringe with an odd orange color inside of it, a look of smug satisfaction on it's face...

Map:

Humans:
Circe: Armor: 5/10; Grappled with 20 points.
AP: 4, FP: 4, MP: 8/10, EP: 4/8
Weapons: Hamilton Sniper Rifle: 0/1 Rounds/Clip, 18 rounds.
DX8 Pistol: 3/5 Rounds/Clip, 9 Clips.

Cassidy: Armor: 8/10; Grappled with Small Tentacle Grenade with 12 points.
AP: 1/4, FP: 5, MP: 8, EP: 0/4
Weapons: DX8 Pistol: 2/5 Rounds/Clip, 13 Clips.

Emily: No Armor; Grappled with 14 points.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 6, EP: 0/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 1/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).

Enemies:
Soldier 1: Armor: ??/??
AP: ??/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 2/??.
Weapons: Orc SA Rifle: 4/?? Rounds/Clip, ?? Clips.
??
Soldier 2: Armor: ??/??
AP: ??/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 3/??.
Weapons: Orc SA Rifle: 1/?? Rounds/Clip, ?? Clips.
??
Squad Leader: Armor: 12/??
AP: 4/??, FP: 4/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 4/??
Weapons: Modified Orc Pistol: 3/?? Rounds/Clip, ?? Clips.
Small Tentacle Grenade: No Armor; Grappling Cassidy with 12 points.
AP: 2/6, FP: 6, MP: ??, EP: 3/??

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Circe snarled as the orc crushed down on her, but still grimly smiled. "I bet you think you've got me good, huh?" She said to the orc, turning her head as best she could. "That I'm all yours? Well, why don't you take your prize? Worried that a human might outlast you?" She continued to taunt and goad the orc. "Come on, take me. If you think you're man enough. Oh, that's right, you're not even a man. You're just a green animal with a prick smaller than a Yuuran worm."

((0 EP to taunt orc. Educational information: A Yuuran worm is a small (<1"), parasitic, snake-like creature found on a certain jungle planet. Its preferred habitat is small, dark, moist cavities and subsists off of animal fecal matter. It lives in your bum. Naturally, all visitors and inhabitants of this planet make sure to wear sealed underwear at all times. Because of their nature, calling a man smaller than a Yuuran worm is particularly offensive.))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skora had no idea where she was, or really what she seriously planned to do. Her whole life had been in forced servitude to the Horde. Now she had finally taken her chance to break free, overpowering a lone Grunt who hadn't been expecting a fight, taking his pistol and clips, and then running off into the battle zone.

"What have you done, you fool?" she muttered to herself. But really, she had done the only thing she could do. She had promised herself not to spend another night pleasuring those thugs in the barracks. They treated her little better than the human slaves they brought with them, expecting her to act like an Orc one moment and then to be treated like a human the next? It made her sick. She owed nothing to her father's people. Nothing except perhaps a bullet to the skull...

Name: Skora
Race: Half Orc/Half Elf
Class: Orc Grunt
Level: 1
AP: 2
FP: 2
MP: 6
EP: 4
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 1
Will Power: 1
Equipment: Orc Pistol (1 Damage, 8 rounds, 2 pink clips, 2 green clips, 1 red clip)

Inherent Feat: Orc Mastery lvl 1: The Grunt/Slave can wield basic Orc Weaponry without any sort of issue. They also have knowledge on the clip 'colors', and are able to warn allies what color means what.

Tactical Awareness: +1 to Combat Rolls vs. Orcs

Background: Skora's mother was on one of the first colonies to discover Orc space, well ahead of the invasion that took out the outer worlds. Skora's mother was physically beautiful, and thus was quite a prize for the orcs who bred with her. Skora's father could be any number of orcs, but aside from her pale mint-green skin, and sharper than average teeth, Skora thankfully took after her mother in the looks department. Born into slavery Skora was kept with her mother on the ship of a powerful Orc captain. Her childhood was difficult and filled with trials, but none compared to the shock of developing into a woman and her expected duties as a female slave endowed with natural looks and orcish strength. Since she was of Orcish descent, Skora was deemed fit to accompany the the horde as a Grunt to their base camp on this current planet. She was expected to do heavy labor during the day and pleasure the orcs at night - and taught basic combat to defend the Horde base if it should be attacked. Seizing her chance shortly after planetfall, Skora finally made a break from her captors and is determined to survive and solidify her grasp on freedom.

Appearance: Skora has the grace and femininity of her mother's people, as well as their trademark pointed ears, but her skin is a mixed complexion of the pale milky skin of the elves and the green of the orcs, making her skin appear mint green. Her hair and lips are a dark green, and her eyes are brown. She possesses natural orcish strength, with highly developed micro fibers in her muscle tissue, allowing her to be strong without readily appearing so. She is somewhat tall, hovering around 5'9". As she is just barely above the level of a slave, the Orcs did not entrust her with armor, so she is only garbed in a loin cloth and bra stylized with orcish ensignia and colors, as well as a trusty pair of boots.

Last edited:

Pale

Reputation score

((....Uh, hang on a minute. Cassidy is grappled with 12 points, the grenade is grappling her with 17..!))

Though this certainly wasn't the best time to be doing so, with her head whipped back by a particularly obnoxious twist of the tentacle around her throat, Cassidy caught a glimpse of Circe's plight, and a sharp, barking laugh escapes her.

"Just like old times, Vi..!"

Except, now, I have a velashni-rotting biotic limiter plugged into my nervous system. This isn't good.

The next contortion of the pink, writhing appendages yanks her back to face the approaching orc, and the Asari bares her teeth at him with a snarl. Or, at least, her best approximation of the same with the aphrodisiac coursing through her system. Not her most intimidating moment.

"Do you know, greenskin... what this blue corona is..?"

Breath panting, collapsing as the mentioned aura flares again, hips trembling against the urge to rock, sway, pulse forward, darkened nipples bared to cool air, and hardening out of her control.

"If you piss me off enough.. and I break that control chip.. I'll flay you alive with a twitch.. of my finger. So I'd be a bit more careful with how much.. aphrodisiac.. you pump into me."

((This is only her theory, of course. Continue attempting to break the grapple.))

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*confused at what wolves would b doing here to begin with she had been expecting slimes or perhaps some other kind of alien but wolves? the confusion of their being here was broken when the wo smaller attacked and she like her counerpart in this expedition decided against shooting the beasts and tried to assist in getting them off their compatriots with a nice solid kick...or two.*

(move up and attack the wolf assaulting laina i think i'll just agree with tass and say 6 sounds good for EP useage.)

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The pain from the wolf's jaws caused Laina to cry out as her arm was wrenched forward and she stumbled onto her knees. Instinctively, she immediately grabbed the beast's snout with her free hand and tried to pry it loose from her arm.

"Let go of my arm you mutt!"

(Hrm. 3 EP towards escaping. Also, sorry for the short post)

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Emily breaks out into a light sheen of sweat as she says, "Eep! I'll be good, Azog!.. Uhhh I meant Master! MASTER! I'll be good! I'll show you right now!"

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Firelight Base: Sub-Floor 12; Marie, Laina, Ashley and Kalica

Combat Rolls
Marie: Tries to escape from the Wolf's grasp; uses 3 EP.
Escape 1: 2 + 1 = 3 vs. 6 + 2 = 8; Still grappled.
Escape 2: 2 + 1 = 3 vs. 8 + 2 = 10; Still grappled.
Escape 3: 9 + 1 = 10 vs. 2 + 2 = 4; Marie loses 6 points and is grappled with 6 points, but because of the 'disarm feat', cannot fire. She may punch at the wolf with her free hand.

Ashley: Attempts to pull (kick) the wolf off Marie; uses 6 EP.
Escape 1: 2 + 2 = 4 vs. 6 + 2 = 8; Still grappled.
Escape 2: 6 + 2 = 8 vs. 5 + 2 = 7; Marie loses 1 point and is grappled with 5.
Escape 3: 10 (Natural 10!) + 2 = 12 vs. 8 + 2 = 10; Marie loses 4 points (crit multiplier) and is grappled with 1.
Escape 4: 9 + 2 = 11 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 2 = 12; Marie gains 1 grapple point (crit defense) and is grappled with 2 points.
Escape 5: 5 + 2 = 7 vs. 8 + 2 = 10; Still grappled.
Escape 6: 8 + 2 = 10 vs. 9 + 2 = 11; Still grappled with 2 points.

Laina: Tries to escape from the grip of the wolf; uses 3 EP.
Escape 1: 7 + 1 = 8 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 2 = 12; Laina gains 2 grapple points, grappled with 10 total.
Escape 2: 7 + 1 = 8 vs. 9 + 2 = 11; Still grappled.
Escape 3: 10 (Natural 10!) + 1 = 11 vs. 9 + 2 = 11; Laina loses 1 Grapple points, and is grappled with 9 total.

Kalica: Attempts to pull the wolf from Laina; uses 6 EP.
Escape 1: 1 (Critical Fail) + 1 = 2 vs. 9 + 2 = 11; Laina gains 9 grappled points and is grappled with 18 in total.
Escape 2: 3 + 1 = 4 vs. 1 (Crit fail) + 2 = 3; Laina loses 2 Grapple points and is grappled with 16 total.
Escape 3: 9 + 1 = 10 vs. 4 + 2 = 6; Laina loses 4 grapple points and is grappled with 12 total.
Escape 4: 4 + 1 = 5 vs. 7 + 2 = 9; still grappled.
Escape 5: 3 + 1 = 4 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 2 = 12; Laina gains 8 grapple points and is grappled with 20 in total.
Escape 6: 3 + 1 = 4 vs. 6 + 2 = 8; Still grappled.

Enemies Turn

Wolf 1: Reaffirms his grip on Marie while clawing at her; uses 3 EP.
Grapple 1: 9 + 2 = 11 vs. 10 (Natural 10!) + 1 = 11; Marie loses 1 grapple point and is grappled with 2 all together.
Attack 1: 3 + 2 = 5 vs. 6 + 1 = 7; Miss.
Attack 2: 3 + 2 = 5 vs. 3 + 1 = 4; Damage: 1. Marie's Armor durability: 6/7.

Wolf 2: Tries to gain even more advantage over Laina; uses 3 grapple points.
Grapple 1: 5 + 2 = 7 vs. 3 + 1 = 4; Laina gains 3 grapple points and is currently grappled with 23.
Grapple 2: 4 + 2 = 6 vs. 8 + 1 = 9; Laina gains no grapple points.
Grapple 3: 10 (Natural 10!) + 2 = 12 vs. 4 + 1 = 5; Laina gains 14 grapple points, currently with 37 points total. Laina can no longer move or try to free herself; someone else has to free her.

The wolves are relentless, biting down horribly and continually dragging the women inch by inch, reminding them of the predicament they were in. Marie and Ashley did their best to remove the wolf from the pilot's arm, the pale-skinned woman pulling the beast in close enough to actually punch along it's body and maw. It raked shallow, dull claws across her chest, ripping a little bit of her jumpsuit. She was almost free of it's grip...

Laina and Kalica were having significantly more trouble with the wolf on the Mechanic. It was touch-and-go with the wolf pulling her in closer. Laina seemed to do the most work getting the creature off her wrist, but Kalica only made things worse. Kiera was kind enough to speak to everyone on an open channel.

"Kalica, dear, you're doing it wrong..." The AI said mockingly.

Suddenly the wolf let go of Laina's wrist, much to her surprise - but she ended up on her back, the wolf's teeth pressing against her soft skin in a threatening way. The Mechanic immediately froze, Kalica letting go of the wolf's hind quarters in surprise... This was not good.

Map:

Humans:
Marie: Jumpsuit: 6/7; Grappled with 1 points.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 4, EP: 2/6
DX10 Pistol: 4/4 Rounds/clip, 8 clips.

Laina: Medium Armor: 15/15; Grappled with 37 points; unable to move.
AP: 4, FP: 6, MP: 4, EP: 4/7
DX10 Pistol: 5/5 rounds/clip, 13 clips.
Orc Pistol: 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (1 clip).
Omnitool: Unlimited charges.

Kalica: Runner armor: 5/5.
AP: 3, FP: 3, MP: 10, EP: 0/7
Modified DX5 Pistol: 9/9 Rounds/clip, 10 clips.

Ashley: Civilian Clothes: 7/7
AP: 2, FP: 5, MP: 4, EP: 5/12
DX2 Pistol: 3/3 Rounds/clip, 17 clips available.
Devlin Peacemaker: 1/1 Rounds/Clip, 18 rounds available.

Enemies:
Wolf 1: No armor; Grappling Marie with 12 points.
AP: ??, FP: ??, MP: 2/??, EP: 5/??

Wolf 2: No armor; Grappling Laina with 8 points.
AP: ??, FP: ??, MP: 2/??, EP: 5/??

One Mile East of Firelight Base: Nuvela Wings Hospital; Circe, Cassidy, Emily, Skora(!)

Combat Rolls
Circe: Does nothing (Talks, but costs no EP.)

Skora: Arrives on the scene.

Enemies Turn

Tentacle Slime Check: 10 (Natural 10!) + 6 + 6 = 22 vs. 6 (Autohit); Damage: 2 (Critical Multiplier); Cassidy slips into a state of lust.

Squad Leader: Gropes and fondles Emily, attacking her AP; uses 2 EP.
Attack 1: 10 + 2 + 4 = 19 vs. 2 + 1 = 3; Damage: 2 AP (Critical Multiplier)
Attack 2: 5 + 4 = 9 vs. 5 + 1 = 6; Damage: 1 FP. Emily is about to orgasm from the man-handling she's grown accustomed to.

Soldier 1: Injects Cassidy with the syringe and begins his attack; uses 4 EP.
FP Attack 1: 1 (Critical Failure); 3 vs. 3 + 3 = 6; Soldier takes 2 (Critical Multiplier) AP damage.
FP Attack 2: 3 + 3 = 6 vs. 5 + 3 = 8; Soldier takes 1 AP damage.
FP Attack 3: 6 + 3 = 9 vs. 5 + 3 = 8; Cassidy takes 1 FP damage.
FP attack 4: 9 + 3 = 12 vs. 3 + 3 = 6; Cassidy takes 1 FP damage.
Overall Loses: Soldier 1: -3 AP; Cassidy: -2 FP.

Soldier 2: Grapples Circe until she can't move then destroys her armor; uses 3 EP.
Grapple 1: 3 + 5 = 8 vs. 3 + 1 = 4; Circe gains 4 grapple points and is currently grappled with 24.
Grapple 2: 2 + 5 = 7 vs. 1 (critical failure) + 1 = 2; Circe gains 10 (critical failure) grapple poitns and is currenly grappled with 34.
Circe can no longer move and cannot escape herself; she needs someone else to help her escape.
Destroy Clothes 1: 8 + 5 = 13 vs. 2 + 1 = 3; Damage: 2.

And just like that, things started to go from bad to worse... Well, depending on your point of view, they did.

Cassidy felt the slime slip across her skin, her entire body tingling as the dark tendrils began to creep about her eyes. She could say and threaten the orc as much as she wanted, but the Asari was quickly losing her mind to lust. Even with the threatening blue aura glimmering just inches off her skin, all the woman could think about is Cassie curling up next to her in that netherworld space... Dammit! Not the rabbit! She wasn't here, and she needed something -NOW-!

((To avoid walls of text that some people may not want to scroll through, detailed sex parts are gonna be in spoilers.))
But something snaps Cassidy from her aphrodisiac stupor: The orc began to speak in an odd dialect of Asari.

"<My azure queen, I know what your biotics are... and how faulty a device the humans have embedded inside you to let even just the tiniest glimpse of your power to slip through. Our blockers are old, but tested, from the last domination of your kind... When I'm through here with you, I'll make sure we place one on you - so we needn't worry about trying to 'flay minds' while you prove your loyalty to us. Now, if you don't mind, dear queen...>"

The orc stepped forward, leaning up and poking the needle just below Cassidy's jaw line, injecting the liquid. Cassidy's eyes flashed as they were enveloped in black, her pupils outlined by an iridescent white color; Giving a simple command in his language, the tentacles let Cassidy go, the Asari falling limply into his arms, immediately bonding with the green-skin warrior.

In the odd, haze-filled nether world of the Asari's head, the orc was already undressed, and Cassidy was pushing against his muscles. She had... parts that she'd only experienced having with a human before, most notably two sensitive, puckered lips between her legs. Then, grinning, he pressed his lips to her outstretched and vulnerable neck, phallus pressing at the folds Cassidy had experienced so rarely in her life... and like that, he gingerly pushed his entire length into the Asari, relishing her tightness. With a low groan and hot breath on her neck, Cassidy felt the orc lift her feet from the ground, pistoning his hips back and forth, sliding his member within her... She hadn't experienced this since Cassie asked for a very explicit request, so long ago...

((Emily's turn!))
Azog growled above Emily, grabbing onto her throat roughly as she mentioned his name- but relaxed his grip as she corrected herself. Smirking, the orc trailed his free hand down her body, his rough skin still feeling so.. odd, so good, on her soft, white skin...

The leader, Azog, grabs onto Emily and changes positions, sitting cross-legged with the human in his lap. His hands cup her breasts, squeezing and fondling them roughly. For.. however long it had been, Emily had been Azog's personal toy; and when he'd tire of her, he'd let his personal troops 'play' with her. Azog's favorite thing to do was to make her squirm.. and he had discovered the perfect tool: The human's breasts. For weeks he had played with her tits, squeezing, fondling.. kneading... and every time Emily could feel something building up in her chest... And she felt that same feeling now, as the orc leader worked his magic on her breasts, toying with her pert nipples. Emily couldn't resist it - Azog had become an expert in this matter. She cried out as her nipples erupted with milk, the stick fluid trickling down her chest and Azog's hands. Her face flushed, and her body wanting, Emily could only sit and watch as she was used.

Teasingly, the orc held a finger covered in milk up to Emily's lips - which, instinctively, she leaned in and gently licked, tasting the salt of Azog's skin and her milk. Panting heavily, the woman watched as that same hand trailed down her body, leaving a tiny trail of milk down her abdomen as it went... until his hand found what it was searching for: Emily's honey pot. Whimpering, the woman reached up and grabbed onto Azog's shoulder, knowing what was close... Well, at least, that she was close.

His finger dipped past her folds and into her already slickening pussy, drawing coos of pleasure and submission from the human. Dammit, Azog knew her body too well...

Circe's insult, while creative, just made the orc look down at her and blink once, twice.

Grabbing onto her arms, her forced them quickly behind her back, tearing a piece of her armor to tie her wrists together securely, chuckling down at the bioid. He reached down with a grimy hand, patting her.

"Good, pussy," He said jaringly.

And then Skora happened upon all of this with an odd look in her eyes. One of the Asari slaves - no... They were all back at the main encampment... Well, an Asari, no less, mating with one of the orc soldiers; A tentacle spawn relaxing it's tendrils back into it's body; some human bitch being tied down and ready to be raped... and that bastard, Azog, that had forced her to have sex with his entire squad so many times. She could see him through the window of a car... she had a perfect shot, too...

((Right now, Skora's the only one who can move. I do like to see some reactions from people, however!))

Map:

Humans:
Circe: Armor: 3/10; Grappled with 34 points.

Cassidy: Armor: 0/10; Grappled with Small Tentacle Grenade with 12 points.
AP: 0/4, FP: 3/5, MP: 8, EP: 0/4

Emily: No Armor; Grappled with 14 points.
AP: 0/2, FP: 1/2, MP: 6, EP: 0/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 1/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).

Skora: No Armor.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 6, EP: 4/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 8/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).

Enemies:
AP: 3/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 6/??.
??
AP: ??/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 6/??.
??
Squad Leader: Armor: 12/??
AP: 4/??, FP: 4/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 6/??
Weapons: Modified Orc Pistol: 3/?? Rounds/Clip, ?? Clips.
Small Tentacle Grenade: No Armor; Grappling Cassidy with 12 points.
AP: 2/6, FP: 6, MP: ??, EP: 0/3

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skora's mouth soured at the all too familiar sight of Azog. She remembered being assigned to his company for the duration of this invasion, and the way she had been "welcomed" as an honorary member. His men felt that because she was half orc that she could be handled more roughly than the other, more fragile slaves. They had taken a long time to get to know her body, and to thoroughly humiliate her. Just to get them off her case, she often played up as if she enjoyed it, an even teased and played with the captured slaves so that they'd leave her own body alone.

Not that it hadn't felt good at times... but even being born into slavery as the bastard daughter of a slave girl, Skora had a fierce ember of pride in herself that had never fully been snuffed out, no matter how hard the orcs had tried. There had been a time when she had tried to prove herself to them, but orc males did not respect females, even of their own race, so she was through with them completely. She was a daughter of elven-kind with a rare skin condition, that was it... and now she was going to teach Azog a new lesson... but first, that human wench being tied up looked like she might not be totally out of the fight yet. She would need an ally if she were going to overpower the other two.

Switching a green clip quickly into her orc pistol, she ran over towards the orc soldier hovering above the human. He'd have no way of knowing that she wasn't on his side. He'd of course recognize her, as he had fucked her not two nights ago. Maybe she could use that to her advantage.

"Hey... there's trouble at the base camp!" she spoke in Orcish. "They've sent me as a runner to recall you, since the fighting grunts are all under fire and the radio's jammed!"

She tried to only be loud enough for this single Orc to hear, hopefully bewildering him enough to let her get close. She would then fire a shot at his head at point blank range, or as close to it as she could get if he started not to buy it.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Circe looked back as Skora began talking. "You f..." Seeing a strangely coloured elf, apparently an ally of the orcs, she was about to deliver an insult until she saw the woman raise her pistol towards the orc. "No! Shoot the leader!" She yelled, whipping her head back to try to hit the orc on top of her, with little effect, but at least kept him occupied with her.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Crap, I just took a better look at the situation. I thought Azog had armor on... Also, I thought Green clips did damage... apparently they do not. Skora would have definitely been using the red clip...))

Skora aims and fires her shot at Azog with the red clip in place. Deciding that the time for talking and subtle trick playing was over.

"Just die, Azog," she muttered as she sqeezed the trigger.

[Fires a lethal shot at Azog, spending 4 EP]

Last edited:
OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

One Mile East of Firelight Base: Nuvela Wings Hospital; Circe, Cassidy, Emily, Skora

Combat Rolls:
Skora: Moves and fires at Azog; uses 4 EP.
Attack 1: 10 (Natural 10!) + 10 (Natural 10!) + 7 + 2 = 29 vs. 8 (Autohit); Damage: 4 (2x Critical Multiplier!)
Skora still has 2 EP left.

In the entire horde, there was no one Skora hated more than Azog. And worse.. that human that Azog made her abuse so many times before... what was her name, Emily? She was close to orgasm already, the grunt could tell... she wouldn't last without help.

Glancing down at the woman below the orc soldier, then back to Azog, Skora makes a quick change, spinning and aiming her pistol at Azog's head through the car window. She takes very, very careful aim int he few precious seconds that she has... and pulls the trigger to the mass-driver, a pellet of metal flying towards Azog and through his head, draining him of blood and brain matter.

Everyone freezes for just a moment - well, the orc that Skora can see freezes at least. She had just a few seconds to act still..

((+1 EXP to Skora for scoring a Double Natural 10.o.o))

Map:

Humans:
Circe: Armor: 3/10; Grappled with 34 points.

Cassidy: Armor: 0/10; Grappled with Small Tentacle Grenade with 12 points.
AP: 0/4, FP: 3/5, MP: 8, EP: 0/4

Emily: No Armor.
AP: 0/2, FP: 1/2, MP: 6, EP: 0/4.

Skora: No Armor.
AP: 2, FP: 2, MP: 6, EP: 2/4.
Weapons: Orc Pistol: 7/8 Red Rounds/Clips (1 clip), 8/8 Pnk. Rounds/Clip (2 Clips), 8/8 Grn. Rounds/Clips (2 Clips).

Enemies:
AP: 3/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 6/??.
??
AP: ??/??, FP: ??/??, MP: ??/??, EP: 6/??.
??
Squad Leader: Dead; 3 EXP awarded. points.
AP: 2/6, FP: 6, MP: ??, EP: 0/3

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her jaw set tight as the months - no - years of tormented frustration were vented with the squeeze of one trigger. It had felt good... so very, very good. As the orc nearest to her froze in disbelief, Skora turned her pistol on him, and fired a second shot...

[spend 2 EP, aiming at the orc near Circe]

Tdreams

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Huh... huh... ohhh no....AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE! <pant> <pant> <pant>" and then in a weak voice: "again? not again!".

Emily had been used over and over to the point where she barely had control of her body once Azog got a hold of her. Also, she had consisted for who knows how long on a diet solely of orc-milk. Perhaps that is why she had become so quick to lactate. Whatever the reason, Azog was about to fuck her unconscious again, without ever using his "Rod of Justice."

Just as Emily was about to cum again, she saw red... literally: "Noooooooooooo! I am soooo close.......", as Azog's head exploded all over her, losing his grip on her, and dropping her to the ground. Emily couldn't stand it and quickly rubbed and squeezed her way over the finish line exploding in the biggest orgasm yet, screaming out her passion to the heavens.

((Still out of EP. Maybe the orc grunts will like the show as much as they did back in camp.))

Pale

Reputation score

"No no no no... Ugh! Turian mandibles, batarians, rachni, vorscha, -Krogan-!"

The litany of memories, images, helps, briefly to slow the darkness, eyes lightening, and victory surges in the Asari's features.

"Hah! If only Cassie could see..."

Shit.

The lapine's name breaks the cycle of -non-arousing images, and Cassidy's own intellect turns against her. Flashing memories, fantasies, brief, lurid scenes neither one nor the other rush through blackened eyes.. and the orc speaks. Thighs splayed, wetness bared to the air and him, Cassidy has time for one last jibe.

"You've clearly.. never seen an Asari naked, if you think.. Ugh. And for the record.. your accent? Sucks."

Biting jibes and smart comments collapse into a long, breathy moan, almost straight out of that particular ViDoc. Not quite as loud, of course, nor with the same tone of desperate surrender.. but more, angry, frustrated, embattled.. pleasure. Hips rolling on their own, cleaving to the body pressed against her, and even in the waking world, Cassidy claws at her captor, fingers digging into his back... lips moaning soft nonsense words in Asari with just enough explicit suggestion to make a matriarch blush.

((......))

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Firelight Base: Floor 2, Command Center; Hali, Reya, Anne, Jenn, Commander Winters, Kyle, Theresa, Simmons and Halmond.

Simmons jumps a little, looking up as Jenn called her name. A smile slips across her face, she grabs a handful of light brown hair and gives it a shake, popping one of her hips out, striking a little pose.

"Mm! I best you want to run some tests on me! I'll be down in your little med lab, nurse."

Cackling, Simmons wandered into the elevator and pressed the down button, Kiera's representation watching her go.

"...What the fuck?"

Commander Winters rubbed her temples, letting out an exasperated sigh, "Kiera.."

"I can swear if I want. Wasn't she one of those marines that refused sex or anything like that?

"Oh, I wish I had money or something - I'd so bet on her raping that medic! I can still get a pool going though; We'll start at thirty-five dollars for any takers, however."

"Okay," The Commander looked back to Jenn, "I'll send Reya and Halmond to wait outside the door in case there are any troubles."

Going a little ashen at Kiera's comments, Jenn says nothing and mindlessly heads toward the med labs, nervously touching her pistol. She steps into the elevator and, taking a deep breath, presses the appropriate button.

"They were joking... right?" she mutters to herself.
[Head down and start examining Simmons only if the guards show up!]

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The wolves are relentless, biting down horribly and continually dragging the women inch by inch, reminding them of the predicament they were in. Marie and Ashley did their best to remove the wolf from the pilot's arm, the pale-skinned woman pulling the beast in close enough to actually punch along it's body and maw. It raked shallow, dull claws across her chest, ripping a little bit of her jumpsuit. She was almost free of it's grip...
Working away, twisting her arm, Marie grows more confident as her wrist slowly slides out of the wolf's grasp. The tears appearing in her sleeve as it tries to keep her arm pinned, and on her shirt as it tries to paw her down, are unimportant.

So she keeps wiggling away, free hand slapping at the wolf's nose. That would be a sensitive spot, right?

((Escape Grapple, using up to 3 EP as necessary.))

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley continued kicking at the dogs legs, ignoring for the moment the wolf that now had Lainas throat in its jaws. She kept her gun at the ready, waiting until she had a clear shot at the beast.

(Drag the dog off of Marie with 4 EP, and if successful, try and shoot it once with the Peacemaker. If she's still grappled after the 4 EP, keep trying.)