What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

"Whats guided.. well, right now you feel all.. woozy and unsure what to think, right? So we got to get you set up." Earl Grey certainly did not intend to tell the heroine about her dress, rather enjoying the dulled-lewd display as she guided the to be processed slavegirl along. "Luckily we got a nice basic mass orientation you can join in on, you're just getting a basic preperation before you can return to meet your mistress." Something about that word sounded equally wrong.. and nice.

"Yep. Cum-puffs- Specially treated to help new girls relaxed, with that nice flavour of obediance." Earl grey cheered, putting one in her mouth, half cracking it, then kissing Technomancer with a soft, lustful coo and a sharing of this delicious, .. special treat.

"Yes, thats a good girl. Melt.. pleasure.. pussy. brain.. melt.. obediant.." Earl Grey chanted almost, moaning a bit herself as she watched her friend, clearly enjoying the lewd sight, withdrawing her hand after she trusted the pre-slave to handle herself.

"Thats what being guided means. You just feel your happy, horny pussy and don't worry.. you let others tell you what to do.. Look." Earl grey smirked and lifted her skirt.. revealing panties with a thick nub in the front, that, on closer examination(as close as the enthralled heroine could manage) buzzed gently and rythmically, simliar to her own dildo. "You get used to it.. but the first time is always hmn.. wonderfully intense." She cooed.

Another hand cupped the technomancers breast, .. on accident, perhaps, one squeezed her ass, a woman nuzzled to her neck.. she was almost certain that this woman had a thick, hard shaft poking at her as well, then, Earl Grey suddenly took her hand, pulling her out.

"Here we go! The palace... are you ok, crowded trainrides can be a bit rough.." Earl Grey patted her friend down, checking her up, as she made her way to one of the.. guards.. yeah.. true, Technomancer hadn't seen those guards up close but... were they supposed to look like that?

The very... openly dressed guard narrowed her eyes at the two trying to cut the line, though with your friend talking about you being a priority guest, she saluted and let you throw, saying something about hurrying, as the next cycle was already in progress.

"What do you think about the palace, hmn.. pretty amazing, right? But wait 'till you get inside, we got a neat little installment there.."

It was when Technomancer entered that a bit of her mind snapped back to attention, as she heard a half-whimpered: "Help.... feels.. too good.." It was hard to tell from where it came, because the entire entrance hall had been emptied out, in favour of a large, glittering chandelier, oversized and hanging on the ceiling. There were hints of advanced technology and something else, a divine presence, mistress It was hard to focus on it, exspecially with the women blocking Technomancers way. Something was wrong and she had to get to that chandelier to find out what, but first she had to get past..

"So sexy.. feeling so sexy.. glad I was brought here.. don't get why I was hiding.." A slightly tanned girl with an exeptionally form fitting dress mumbled.

"Don't look at the light.. can't look at it.. can't look away.. the light... obey the light.. look away.. no..." A cutie with clothes just as disjointled as Technomancers mumbled to herself, staring straight ahead.

"Obey gods hand. All must obey.. Hey, are you obediant and empty too?" A girl with a slightly odd set of earphones turned, dreamily, seeming to address technomancer directly, only in her underwear, her eyes had a pink glow.

And all around the heroine, there seemed to be more women in the room, all staring, as Earl Grey cheerfully explained: "This is how we achieve peace.. All rebels and dissenters are caught, brought here and cleansed of bad thoughts with a basic obediance programming. Very fascinating if you get down to it, works on the human sex-drive and neutralizes own ambitions, thus.. no violence, no jealousy, no greed, same personality but.. cleansed. Of course, thats the basic citizen package heroes get something much better. .. still, I can't deny how.. beautiful the light is.." Beautiful.. light...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ohoho.. just give me five minutes with her and we will see about that.. actually, I'll give -you- five minutes with her, after a few.. improvements." Cassandra licked her lips. "You can be my broodmare, or my breeding Stallion, those are the two options.. well, perhaps I'll come up with another cool demonic animal, but wouldn't want to infringe on beastmistress, heh. How do you feel about tentacles?" The lustful temptress leaned back.

"You know what, I'm no good at all these subtle enslavement thingies. Lindsay, Blair, just give her a good fucking, as you desire." She touched the half tentacle-trapped heroine, mumbling a spell. "Made sure she can take you. After you gave her a good helping of horse-sex we'll see if we get any.. updated answers, sounds good to you? Sounds good to me." She grinned, tipping her chin. "Oh! What about a litlte moo-moo cow.. do you like being milked?" She pondered, asking Leah as if that was the worlds most obvious thing. "See, I'll give you a little secret, I need .. producers, to help .. improve this towns water-supply, V told me. I think its a waste of good cum to dillute it down, but who am I to judge, however.. bit of milk would help as well!" The succubus cheered, being a bit too open about Gods hands plans perhaps.. but she didn't care as much of course. Instead, she continued caressing along her horse-slaves equine shafts encouragingly, teasing them to ever higher heights of pleasure before unleashing them on their former ally.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Insectra panted a bit, relaxing up against the birthing pods, then, after a few minutes of recovery, began observing her pets, caressing them, watching the hyper-evolution pods gestation process.

It wasn't quite telepathy, but more a field of linked desires and emotions.. and Insectra made sure to imprint upon her budding swarm the innate desire to serve the queen above all else. The queen knew best. Humans were social animals, so it was not as hard as some might think to turn them into part of an obediant swarm-herd, their eager assistance making the process quite throughout.. Any heroic telepath trying to figure out even what those insect warrior were would struggle to figure out anything from the fragments that were swiftly becoming eager insects. And thus swarm evolved.. perfect hunters for those it had once cared about, to have them join in. Whilest Cassandra would poison the water supply, Insectra would send out empowered foot-soldiers to take on the heroines themselfs, suprising them with the abilities and knowledge the swarm shared.
But for now.. swarm had to grow and prepare. V was delaying the heroines leader with a false ghost chase about the mayor, and they would prepare, as insectra filled them with loyalty, obediance, an overwhelming sense of their significance, and, something more, more than anything else..

Love. The love of a queen for her swarm. They didn't matter. Only the swarm mattered, but the Queen cared for all of her swarm nonetheless. As each of them grew with a half, to a full dozen of eggs and daughters Insectra was in a half trance, guiding their thoughts, warming them with approval, helping the young ones nurture and grow sufficently hungry for prey.. prey for the swarm.
(Best to take a short break for logic reasons of this scene, the swarm will return in lewd swarm attacks.. unless you have objections!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definitly Reality.

"Thanks, you're a great partner." Veronica nodded. "It's totally alright if in the partnership one is in charge at some times, and the other at others, don't you agree? You are damn good with your umbrella, but for that, I know things. I should let you whack things, for that, you should follow my lead always and obediantly." The program assured, now that Bifolds .. processing had advanced enough.

"It may have looked to you like they were throwing stuff at you, but your thinking is inferior. Acknowledge. You will rely on me primarly for thinking, yourself secondarily." She said, gently, encouragingly, but also insistantly.

"Prompt... acknolwedged." With that, Veronica pushed her fingers deep into Bifolds sex.. four of them.. five? Yet there was no pain, only wonderful pleasure. "We will be great partners, and you know the best partner? The best partner is one thats always by your side.. one that will never abandon you." Now veronicas entire hand had pushed into Bifolds sex, her pleasure centres exploding.. the arm.. something might seem off but Ignore. nothing seemed off, as Veronica pushed into Bifold, quite literally, leaning up to kiss her, their lips melting together, her other hand kneading her breast,t hen pushing into her chest, the process intensely pleasurable as, in the real world, the machines pumped to their limit...

"I will never abandon you, partner. Together we will overcome the inferior models and become something much, much better. But.. theres not enough space for me to be part of you completely right now. We have to delete a few things. Let me delete a few unneeded things., then we can be one, we can be strong, we can get ouf of here.. my love."

The program cooed, and then, the process hastened. Bifold could have sworn there were ones and zeroes rushing by, too fast to understand yet she understood, unimportant parts of her past and unimportant desires of herself being deleted to make space for Veronicas highly advanced adaptive programming.. and then, came the calm words out of Bifolds mouth..
"Primary slave body accepted. Installing primary master mind. Synch rate at 45%.. 47%.." And new information was flooding in. She was.. being upgraded. Reprogrammed. Perhaps she could fight this process, even now, but.. she was finally united with a superior mind, a strong guidance that would take away all her uncertainties and fears. She could finally break free from the prison of her own independence. The simulation had been a total sucess, the organic components of her had been accepting and were now being augmented, only awaing the input of a past Veronica model, currently being tested against a battle robot of the heroes society, her final upgrades. Wait, were that her thoughts? It didn't matter, it was -their- thoughts.. she was with her partner, and she would be forever.

Project Veronica created a self-repairing nanobot android, fusing it with an experimental regenerative formula. Only someone with high personal super strength abilities and the mental capacity to run such processes was elligable.. and her body was special.. her ability to copy herself not only precious, but prove of her ability to handle a dual mind. She was happy being the perfect test subject.

Even if she was still quite disoriented... she looked up, seeing her clone smile at her, embracing her softly. "Don't worry Veronica, Model Bifold. You are the inferior process, but that does not mean your input is not required. Your combat abilities, knowledge, your dedication as inferior to a superior partner, they will all be preserved, cherished, your dreams will be fulfilled, as you are programmed as the perfect combat cyborg for gods hand. Now, we could simply do this with ones and zeroes,.. but I know a far better way." She smirked, and then, a gathering of code dispersed as the clones clothes faded, revealing a perfect copy of Bifold, though with subtle mechanicl augmentations.. and a thick, humanoid looking phallus. "This Data package will teach you all about your purpose, complete and utter loyalty to Gods hand and your and my creator, Victoria, the Third Finger. Which acess port would you like it to be deposited in?" The clone cooed, licking her lips.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Somehow, Lilys camera stuttered back to life for a moment, with her smiling brightly.. only for it to go out again, causing panicked squirming from the vampiress, followed by putting the camera on the ground and performing cpr.. until the point she tried to figure out just were to blow air into, being faced with a crisis.

Beastmistress, meanwhile, grinned as, ironically, it wasn't her that fired attacks off like a wild beast.. though, with the display of raw, magical power, she did decide to not get hit by those bolts, rushing into a distance.

The first zip-line arrow was accompanied by a wolf growling at the tree it hit, though, when the archer created a web of up in the sky mobility, it would get harder to nail them down, Beastmistress realized.. all of this tactical nonsense annoyed the wild wolf. So the best way to deal with these two..

Beastmistres called two of her wolfs to attack from one side, jumping up and biting at the branch, really, a distraction for her getting a running start and jumping up on the tree, pulling herself up with bestial strength. "Peek a booo!" She crowled, swiping her claw wildly in a direct attack.. that wasn't ment to hit anyone directly, more at driving the two heroines apart. Beastmistress had gotten stronger, but, at her baseline, she still wasn't exceptionally powerful, so her power increase had also not gained her that extreme an advantage. Together, the heroines could take her. Right now, an arrow or magic bolt to the face would also hurt, but she trusted that the two distance fighters would try to keep their distance, exspecially with the ropes set up.. but were the ropes set up for two?

If she managed to seperate her opponents, her wolfs would seperate equally, three in total after each of the heroines, whilest Beastmistress observed the situation briefly before deciding whom to pursue, taking in the heroines scent and licking her lips.
If she failed to drive them off, she'd take the counterattack, and snatch at least one of the heroines for it, if with a bloodied nose at the least.

Either way, she growled loud and lustfully: "Why do you fight becoming my bitches? Once I fucked it into you a little, I promise you'll howl for more.. hmnn .. literally." She growled lustfully, flexing her powerful form in the moonlight.

Over at Lily, she had grown a bit bored, and so snipped her hand, calling a nightly shadow to her side.. The once heroine, now bitten, vampire, doomed child of the night, skin pale and eyes red as unholy power burned through her veins, a bride and slave to Lilys will, so naturally, the dark vampiress first asked: "Soo... yous sure no ice-cream shops open anymore?

.. also, would like to make your hero-friend into happy vampire thrall friend too?"
She cheered.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"My apologies... I often times forget when interacting with less complete Artificial Intelligences that politeness is nowhere near as valued as it is among humans... I suppose that your creators haven't given you the advanced processes needed to appreciate politeness..." Oswald would subtly insult, showing that it did have some form of human in it if he decided that insulting his opponent that he should know had no anger was a good plan.

"Unfortunately, I can not allow total subjugation until such data is provided to me. Such a large shift in the makeup of humanity for the sake of providing data is ill advised. Though the stalemate is acknowledged in that sense... Neither of us are able to trust the leader of our opposing faction." The robot would state simply, readying many of its battle commands for a fight.

When Veronica attempted to access any information on Captain Justice, she'd find the information to be really lacking, as he was a hero from so long ago that many hadn't known him, and those that did thought he was dead. MM had orchestrated a huge deletion of information on him from both the public record and from private records to ensure that people would know less and less about the man as time went on. Once the robot had gotten a decent distance away, a hole would open up in the floor, which he would dive into immediately, the hole sealing up behind him with reinforced steel, leaving Veronica alone in the middle of the hallway. "The other good thing about fighting in my own facility is that I'M the one in control of all the functions here... Meaning that you might want to keep your sensors ready for what's to come..." Though there'd be nothing for a few moments before a panel in the wall would slide open, the robot shooting out to attempt to punch her right in the back of the head, a strong blow, but not enough to completely destroy her...

"Fiendish Villain! Prepare to face the might of Captain Justice!" The voice coming out of the robot sounded far more human, shouting out that introduction whether the strike connected or not. "Oh my... Once again, sincerest apologies. That seemed to have merely slipped out..." The robot would calmly reply while attempting to follow up its attack with a spinning kick to the side of Veronica's head.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Oh Mistress... That sounds so beautiful..." Anariel would sigh happily when V told her that even now there were those that were becoming lesser angels and pure and obedient servants, imagining it already, her own cock throbbing a bit at the thought of something that divine and wonderful. "I look forward to the day that I can purify a poor, lost soul myself... but until then I know I can help lead them to God's Hand so that they may still be saved." She'd say, still happy that her actions were leading to others being purified and saved, even if she wasn't the one doing it directly.

"I promise to patiently, obediently, endure my own imperfections, Mistress... But even now my soul is clay in your hands, ready to be sculpted and molded to your designs, whenever you deem fit." Her eyes would be brimming with devotion as she gave a demure, submissive smile in return to the warm smile of her Mistress. Inwardly she was so very thankful that her terrible disobedience and resistance was forgiven, still knowing that she'd spend every day being as obedient as possible to try to make up for the years of foolish sin that she committed without even thinking about it.

"Thank you, Mistress... I promise to pray for God's Hand's continued success every day, and to do everything in my power to help that success. And I will pray for that as well... for all of us to become happy and obedient, dependent, submissive followers of the holiest and most wonderful angels I've ever known." Before she would never even consider praying, as she had thought it was foolish and led to nothing, but after she had been properly enlightened and met true angels, Anariel understood the importance of prayer, and would do so far more often now.

Her vacant, smiling, aroused expression wouldn't break as her Mistress showed her expertise, caressing and cupping Anariel's orbs... encouraging all the thoughts and worries to flow down into them, ready to be released when she wished. "Obey... try my best..." She would blankly agree, knowing that she would always do just that for her Mistress. And while she would encounter so many things that could dirty her and mar her soul, her Mistress was always there, waiting to properly cleanse and purify her all over again. Part of her almost wanted to be dirtied if it meant being cleansed by her Mistress... but that part also understood that she needed to do everything that she can to be clean, to impress her Mistress and be as pure as possible. So despite the temptation of being cleansed more and more, she knew there was more pleasure and fulfillment in remaining pure and clean. She knew that she'd be happier with her soul like it was now than she would with it being slightly dirtied.

Anariel would let the mantra of obedience fill her mind, everything else flowing out, down between her legs, while the words of God's Hand would fill it completely. All the doubt and worry drained out, flowing down and being held down between her legs. Obedience... Mistress V... that was the only thing left in her head as she was being properly emptied. "Mnnnnnnaaaaaahhhh! Mistress! Oh thank you... Mistresssss... So divine... wonderful... beautiful... perfect... cleansing and intelligent... kind... dominant... I OBEY!" She'd cry out, rod pulsing as she let all of her evil flow out of her, cumming hard, thick and hot whiteness flowing out, releasing her of all evil and letting obedience fill the place left behind. With her mind emptied out, her eyes glassed over with obedience, and a smile on her face, she'd sink down to her knees, gladly kneeling down before her wonderful Mistress. "Yes Mistress... A tool of your will... subservient angel... Make you proud." She would agree, ready to be sent out to fulfill her mission of infiltrating the mayor's office, ready to be an obedient slave and make her Mistress proud, only standing when allowed. And while she'd still need a proper disguise, she now felt confident and looked forward to doing things to please her Mistress.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nariel would remain knelt down before her wonderful Mistress, focusing on her angelic glory before hearing her question and looking up at her, eyes filled with devotion as she answered. "I feel... very confused... Did I commit sin, Mistress?" She would ask, the first thing that she cared about was committing some type of sin. "I'm very glad that I still have my faith as well, Mistress... I couldn't imagine living without your guidance... without obedience..." She would reply, her own strong faith quickly making her wish to be obedient, holding on to the tenants of her 'faith' rather strongly.

Though she would blush lightly when Gloria called her empty, slave eyes 'beautiful', smiling up at her as her eyes remained devoted, submissive, and empty. "I remember it, Mistress. Preaching the importance of submitting mind, body, and soul to your higher power. The beauty and fulfillment that comes from obedience, and the purity it brings into your life. I can remember it all, Mistress. The sermons, the long talks with those that wondered if obedience was truly important, the effort of convincing those that didn't believe in it to allow themselves to be submissive and obedient and then watching their lives become so much more than what they had been previously. I can remember it all, Mistress. I remember how elated I was to hear that my faith had impressed you, how I wept tears of joy when I was told that I might ascend past earthly needs and desires so that I could devote myself to servitude, knowing that I could focus entirely on my duty to you and my own obedience. Even now I am thankful to know that my only true need is to be obedient, rather than anything that might sully it." She would praise, showing just how powerful her faith could be once Gloria had directed it into the right place. It filled in all the gaps that might naturally arise in her memory, it encouraged and enhanced her obedience and devotion, and even now made her wish to be even more obedient, as that was her faith.

Nariel would smile blissfully when told that she was needed to preach the message again, more than happy to take up that duty with all the fervor and faith that she had before. "Of course, Mistress. I'll gladly preach our message once again. A gentle but faithful voice to guide the souls in this bastion of evil to purity." She had always been passionate when it came to speaking of her faith, but she also knew the importance of a gentle voice when speaking of obedience, and was more than ready to bring her voice back to that balance to help others on the path to purity and happiness.

But then she looked at the hand mirror and heard Gloria's words, about her wings and the other symbols of purity that marked her as belonging to her Mistress. Her wings weren't there, the bulging of life, the divine rod between her legs was completely gone, and Nariel's eyes would go to her Mistress' bulging thickness, wondering how such a symbol of purity could have just completely disappeared. "I... I don't know, Mistress. I don't know..." Her eyes watered just a little as she realized that the signs of her purity had somehow been taken from her, though she was cheered up a bit as well when she was told that her eyes still showed her own purity. Her eyes filled with obedience and devotion, emptied of wicked intent and evil, those hadn't been taken from her, and she was so thankful that her Mistress could still recognize her thanks to them. Then when Gloria knelt down next to her and smiled at her, Nariel would return that smile, her eyes filled with trust, faith, devotion, reverence, obedience, and happiness. Even knowing she had lost so much, seeing the smile of her Mistress, seeing her so close to her.

"Yes... Yes Mistress! I am ready to be baptized once again with your holy cum. I wish to fill my mind and soul with your will. I open my soul to you, willingly. I want you to once again be in complete control of my soul again. I accept your control, your holy cum, your ownership of myself and my soul." She would readily agree when her Mistress encouraged her, desiring to once again be controlled, wanting to properly follow her faith, and obey her wonderful savior, her Mistress.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I was created with but one purpose. This purpose will be revealed if you managed to defeat me. If you fail, my instructions are very clear that I am to inscribe 'Gods Hand is number 1 hah!' into the remains and move on to a higher priority target." Veronica informed.

"Indeed, I do not trust the leader of my faction, trust implies a potential loss of the same. My creator, Victoria the Fourth of Gods hand is absolute."

Veronica was aware, so she defended against the suprise attack.. but not without taking some structural damage, mostly to her blocking arm.

"Suprise attacks and defenses against them, thats what I've been lacking." Veronica realized, lifting her metallic arm to again block the spin-kick.. tough, by the cracking of the metallic components of her elbow-joints, that one arm would likely be unusable. Still, feeling no pain, the robot now caught the leg that had kicked her, fiering in it with precision from close blank.. which also damaged her weaponry, sure, but not as much as the robots leg. "You are now unable to run or use further suprise attacks. my arm and part of my weapon systems are disabled..." She jumped backwards. "But how will you deal with a lack of mobility?" The robot tilted her head, collecting data.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, you shall, my dear angel, and we shall jubilate throughoutly... but I can't spent time with you forever, much as I wish to, as long as people are still there to be saved.. and I have a complicated process to oversee, a combination of divine cybernetics and xenografting." V nodded at her eager angel. V extended her hands, smiling, squeezing Anariels cheek. "I estimate an abou 80% chance you'll be captured by the foes, and only a 25% chance you can enslave them by yourself, but fear not, what they call 'deprogramming' will only reach to be your surface mind, whilest your very soul belongs to me. Frankly, inwardly, I look forwards to enslaving you again and again..

A little riddle for you.. you have a car, but.. in time, the battery gets old so you get a new one, machine breaks down, so you replace it. the windshield gets cracked, you get a new one, in the end, you have an entirely new car, but its still-yours- isn't it? Similiarly, a humans body completely renews itself within about 7 years.. your mind can change quite quicker than that, but you are still yuorself.. so even if they 'deprogram' you, you will still a slave deep down.. and that too is my plan, of course.. Now, erase the last few sentences I spoke from your memory, slave, wouldn't want anyone to figure that out..."
She smirked. Unlike Gloria she wasn't good enough to compeltely reconfigure minds and set up traps against the enemy.. but a sleeper agent, that was easy enough.

V cooed at her slaves orgasm, emptying herself whilest the angel drank all of that 'Sin' down lustfully, a bit of it splattering on her lips, cooing, licking them clean as she panted, leaning back. "Now then slave, go, disguise yourself and investigate the mayors office to the best of your ability. Find out exspecially if she's even real, if shes human, what she eats.. or how else she gains her 'strength' and if you can, find out where she has been taken. Do me proud and I shall let you kneel before me and sing my praises as a true angel in no time!" V commanded, and inwardly thought:

Try all that, and be caught a few hours in. Keep MM busy.. but please don't get harmed, my sweet angel-spy.. I want to break your mind in over and over again.. I've already learned a little about the hidden mistress, the psion hiding behind the mundane, technology and divine.. She is the greatest danger to us, so we must focus on her, more than any of the others think. The mistress of Divine is Glorias prey, so she is as good as done in.. now then.. let us check on Veronicas progress... She nodded to her angel slave, then stepped over, typing on a screen, placing one hand on a cross intervowen with the keyboard, an image of both Bifold being processed popping up and data from Veronica, the prior model that.. sadly had no camera acess, likely a shielding from MM, but the core transmitter, the data transmitter that was important, could get through most things..

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Timing note:

We assume that the attack on the institute happened at noon, so Lily and Beast Mistress fight actually was ahead in time, whereas V and Gloria, Deva and Cassandra are slowly catching up to that timezone, only Insectras scene needs a little moar. If the heroes wanna start a counter attack now would be a goodish time, if not, villains will be ready to attack tomorrowish, I say, for narrative reasons!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You are angel, you are unable to comitt sin, only by being impure, you can even concieve the cocnept." She lowered her head. "Which was my fault. I sent you on a dangerous mission, to convert the enemy from within, but they told you lies, that you are hero, that you serve a 'mistress of the divine' a whole false life.. if you try very hard, you might remember some detaild they fed you.." Gloria sighed, looking at 'her angel'.

"You were most faithful, but the enemy is wicked. I apologize for this and for sending you to such a dangerous mission. I planned to hide a secret mission in your mind, to enslave them after you'd been 'returned to normal' but they made you.. impure, and my voice must have become supressed, so I rescued you, breaking in, you wore the form of a disgusting demon, you remember that, right? Your purity was to great, it shut down your reasoning.." Gloria sighed again, brushing a hand through the priestess hair, her divine power feeding the priestess hungry, priorly empty faith an entire new life.

"Those blesssings are still with you, of course, child, you have no need for food, or drink, you won grow ill or old.." An easy enough set of spells for one like Gloria to cast. "Though this human shell of a disguise barely befits you." Gloria smiled as the woman, coaxed as she was, gave her consent.. that was what mattered, that gave her magic strength, the strength to take the womans beautiful faith as her own.

"Very well then. On all fours. present your bottom!" She commanded, without hesitation, smirking, and opening up her dress, where she revealed a thick, pale shaft.

"I wont lie, this will hurt, quite a lot... at first. But such is the fate of birth.. and rebith. Your worthless mortal self will die, to become a being of true faith. It will feel as if your soul is torn out of you.." Because that was exaclty what happened, as Gloria pounded, without pause or lubrication, deep into Nariels ass, moaning in exhilleration. "Yes.. yess.. there it is.. scream it out that traitorous soul, telling you lies of freedom and humanity." Gloria shouted and then.. then it didn't matter anymore.. sure there was pain, sure Gloria was talking but nothing mattered. Nariel didn't need to make decision because nothing that she was, or did, mattered. She was but a soul-less thing. A table or chair did not think or complain, did they? Sure she could think but why? There was nothing left driving her.. well, there was the voice, Glorias voice.

"Hmnn such a nice, tight ass.. and now, to pump what I took back into you.. but as mine." Drop.. a drop of soul-laced precum allowed Nariel to percieve again, there .. she, yes,that was her, lying on the ground, moaning wantonly as Mistress pounded into her.

But something else was happening, something.. etherial almost. The act was arousing, humiliating, degradig, sure, Some might call it that as Mistress.. the soul realized it could only think of mistress as mistress.. had gripped her wings, fucking her ass because mistress knew slave would grow a penis, just like mistresses, the duality of angels.. but slavesoul felt something else..

In the etherial world, Mistress soul was so giant, white eyes, full of power shining down at her as she was picked up, a giant, white tongue licking along the soul, so warm and wet. Delicious The mightier angel soul boomed, and Nariel had no defenses.. she had consented, she was put into the giant mouth, all around her warm.. wet.. one motion would see her swallowed down.. But that was what demons do. Demons consumed. This angel.. it suckled.. and licked.. and sucked on her like a yummy kind of candy, sucking away parts of her it didn't like and leaving her sticky with her saliva all over. A little suckle here. and her disobediance was gone.. she would follow orders, unquestioningly. The order of an angel were absolute.
Another suckle and she'd resist all temptations.. only her mistress could truly give her what she wanted.. A deep suckle and her self-woth was swallowed down, replaced by wonderful, stucky wet saliva.. she was worthless, the only reason she existed was mistress pleasure. She deserved nothing, everything mistress gave her was a wonderful gift...

Then two fingers came, pulling out the newborn, smooth soul, lowering it, mistress smirking as she gently kissed her, pulling her down towards mistress phallus.. her urethra, parting it, slowly, sliding the nicely warm and smooth soul in, and..

Warmth.. a thick, warm stikyness filling Nariel, who could think for herself again perfectly.. just that thinking for herself now ment thinking for mistress' benefit. "Kneel. Praise me." Came the commands, as mistress shaft withdrew with a smile. "Such a yummy, yummy soul you have, Nariel." There was no more need to cal her slave, or good girl or servant or any derogative term. Nariel was slave. Slave was Nariel. "I plan to strengthen your faith with my own magic. You will go, as you are, and attempt to capture heroes for us to purify.. if you can handle them yourself, do so. if not... bring them to me. If both fails, I trust in Nariels faith to be able to act like their slave." Glorias shaff glowed. The secret of her power was that she could only redistribute.. never take. "I will give you the memories of your false life and identity back, together with a bit where you resisted my 'brain control' for a while but finally succumbed, being turned into this, which they will not believe is your true form. You are to let them cleanse you. If you are caught, you are to let the false personality guide your actions, are to pretend you are safe.. where in secret, you will turn others into angelsluts eager to serve me and gods hand, can you do that?" There was no need to ask if she wanted to or understood. Nariels purpose was to want what Gloria wanted, though she might not understand what Gloria understood now. She was lesser, a lesser slave in the great angels host, the cum leaking from her bottom proved that.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
​​​​​

Miss Fortune would blush and look at the ground with a bit of a shy smile on her face when Deva explained that she didn't like seeing the heroine's sad face. "Eh heh... Uh... Th-Thanks..." Though once again she was impressed that someone as powerful as Deva would only want to be nice to other people. From what she had seen, power like Deva's just made people arrogant and rude, but instead she was just trying to be nice. Lota would nod and give Deva a thankful smile, seeming extremely relieved that the woman she loved didn't blame her for her own failures when it came to trying to help Miss Fortune with everything that she possibly could.

While Deva probably didn't mean to do so, seeing her simply accept the fact that Miss Fortune didn't want to be enslaved made the heroine feel guilty for just refusing like that. "Alright... least I can do is promise not to fight against you guys... Wouldn't be fair if I turned around and used the things you teach me against you. Plus I don't think I could bring myself to fight someone as kind as you without feeling terrible about it." She would agree, still feeling bad about not helping Deva with the things that she seemed to want, even if that thing she wanted was to enslave her. "I'm not too sure I agree with that. I've seen quite a few powers that can't be controlled... It's why the Society eventually had to start making 'Off-Site Heroes', where some of us live in the city away from the HQ because of the dangers we pose just by living there. I volunteered to be kept far away myself, I didn't want to just cause a whole bunch of trouble for all the heroes there." Miss Fortune would explain, having heard a story or two about heroes and heroines with powers that were essentially just auras, ones that persisted even through sleeping. Then again, perhaps their powers could be controlled someway as well, she thought that her own powers were completely uncontrollable, and here she was learning how to do it.

"To be fair, until today I was always rubbish at monopoly anyway. Always got 'Go to Jail' whenever I went near it." She would smile, while Lota would smile brightly, her cheeks just a bit red as she felt her love's hand run through her hair.

The heroine had kind of hoped that Deva would have some sort of reason why she could be sure that Lota wasn't just made to love her... but then again things were never that simple. Plus there'd have to be some faith given somewhere, so no matter how much she was worried, she wouldn't be able to confirm anything on that end. "True... I guess that anyone could be secretly controlled to be doing anything... Though I'd argue that in this specific situation, that kind of suspicion is just a little more valid. I mean, in a situation where actual enslavement is happening, it's just a bit more possible... I guess it is still rather paranoid though." She would shrug, figuring that she was being just a bit paranoid with this kind of thing, and not wanting to upset someone as nice as Deva.

"I mean... it's a bit late for me to be 'not trusting you' considering where we are. Heh... If I didn't trust you then I wouldn't be here." Miss Fortune would joke, ready to trust the kindhearted heroine. Though she would nearly jump as Deva suddenly rushed in with incredible speed, and then would laugh for a bit as she was tickled, blushing once Deva had stopped, seeming a bit embarrassed by that kind of outburst. Though she would also giggle a bit to herself when Deva somehow turned the idea of 'having free will because she allows it' more funny than intimidating. "How do you make things seem so simple? I mean... until today bad luck just seemed like something that was impossible to affect, now it feels like there's something that can be done about it all..." It was remarkable really... it wasn't just that the heroine was powerful, she was also inspiring and gave the bad luck heroine quite a bit of hope.

She would blush even more when she felt Deva's kiss on her forehead, not used to any expression of intimacy considering how many people got hurt whenever they were near her for so long. Normally, she tried to stay far away from people that she cared about, as she didn't want to cause them any sort of pain by getting them caught in her aura of bad luck. "I-I I mean... You are very heroic and strong and kind... And if I had to say... you are the kind of person I think I could love..." Her face would grow even redder at that admission, even turning away a little because she had no experience with being this forward with her own emotions, especially not to someone that she had essentially just met. "Alright... thank you again for uh... letting me... um... make the decision though..." Though she would remain silent when Deva invited her in for a hug... before Deva would suddenly feel the heroine rushing in to hug the heroine, seeming more needy now that her own barriers had been broken down a little bit. She'd hold on to Deva for a moment, resting her head against her presented bosom for a moment, and if Deva looked she'd see the heroine tearing up just a little, never having people she could hold close, even her parents having met terrible fates just from her being near them. For a moment she would take a steadying breath, stepping away after a good few moments and composing herself... which led to her growing red with embarrassment all over again. "Err... sorry about that..." She would say quietly before purposely refocusing on rolling the dice, glad to have something to quickly move on to.

Once she started focusing on the rolls, she'd start getting some decently low numbers, a few snake eyes, a 1 and a 2 here and there, but a decent amount of low numbers as she focused on it. Then she would look up at the sky as ordered, and would think for a few moments as she came up with answers... "Four kinds of birds... Hmmmm... Crow, Raven, Eagle, Vulture... As for fruit... Banana, Apple, Orange, and... hmmm... Lemon." As she focused on the question, her rolls would get just a little bit better, a 2 and a 3, a 1 and a 5, snake eyes, and a 2 and a 2.

"Makes sense to me... Though a few bad rolls don't necessarily prove that right. I mean, there have been few and far between times when I get normal luck... I once won one of those 'stuffed animal crane games' as a kid... Then again, I somehow lost one of those machines that was 'play until you win' so there's that..." Miss Fortune would explain, never having spotted all that much of a pattern in her powers before, though it did always make her intensely happy the few times where she actually won something that was based mostly on luck.

"Last time something went wrong around me? Aside from what you had seen I suppose? Well, this morning a support beam in my home apparently collapsed, and a huge chunk of rock nearly smashed over my head. Instead I just got hit by a bit of rubble that the rock created when it landed. It's why I tend not to sleep, because if I wan't awake I'd have died." Miss Fortune explained, giving some insight to the kinds of things that happened on an average day for her, as the heroine didn't even seem all that fazed about nearly dying, as though that was just something that she had learned to put up with at this point.

Lota would smile happily as Deva described the situation behind their 'agreement', making her smile as she thought about being saved, about how her love had taken her burdens and saved her from the strife that came from choice. Miss Fortune, meanwhile, would listen carefully to the story, part of her trying desperately to find something wrong or incorrect in Deva's philosophy on what the world needed. At this point half of her just wanted to be with Deva and be happy, but the part of her that valued freedom was trying very hard to find something that wasn't true in what the heroine was saying. The problem for that part was that Deva was not just very logical in her thinking, but she was also very inspiring and had gotten the young heroine to trust her quite a bit already. Plus her group had apparently already done this to some other places, and they didn't seem to be in all that bad a place, and MA was standing right there, and she definitely seemed a lot happier than Miss Fortune could ever remember. And she had seen the woman a few times whenever the mage wanted to try something new in trying to better control her bad luck powers.

"If what you're saying is true... it sounds more like the 'initial push' is mostly over already... From what I've seen about you and the rest of your group, you seem smart enough to go for everywhere else first. Sounds like most of that 'struggle' is just gonna be the heroes here..." Miss Fortune would guess, showing that she was at least good enough to figure something like that out. Despite knowing all of that, she wasn't sure whether or not she'd even want to be part of that struggle any more. "It's strange... I'd think some of the stuff you're saying is the kind of thing that villains would say... but hearing it come from you, it makes a lot more sense." She'd say, already having moved past some of the things that she had heard from the Society, sure that at the very least Deva didn't have a single evil bone in her body after all that she had seen. "Plus a 'villain' would've done exactly what you just said anyway, but you don't seem to want to use force, or impose anything on anyone... Though from what I heard, before you came along a lot of people were taken when they weren't willing. But that was before I guess... and you definitely seem to be the kindest person that I've ever met..." The heroine would admit, still internally struggling and thinking things over.

Miss Fortune would look confused when Deva seemed to think that she was doing something wrong, confused as to what had gone wrong with this whole discussion. Though Lota would smile contently, looking at Deva lovingly before answering her. "Far be it from me to say that you're doing something wrong, Mistress... But I do think that you've forgotten something in the process. This is a moment that a girl should remember for the rest of her life after all." The former MA would tell her, looking at the heroine with an expression of adoration. Then when Deva knelt down and asked her 'properly', Miss Fortune would go even redder, completely stunned, not entirely sure how she was supposed to answer something like that, but something about it made the whole situation feel romantic even with her previous dislike of the idea. When Deva gestured, Lota would come over immediately, already having an idea of how to explain it. "Miss Fortu-... No... Emma... Don't worry, she won't use your name against you, she's not like that... Emma, it's... absolutely incredible. The world seems so complicated, and it's so easy to feel lost and directionless in it all. But once it's over, you feel filled with purpose and everything is so much more simple. You feel warm, happy, safe, and so dedicated to Her... It's love and pleasure and contentment and just so amazing. It's like lifting such a great burden off you that you never realized that you were there. You become dedicated to Her... but you know that she cares for you in turn, you want to serve her with your entire being and it's wonderfully fulfilling... The best way to describe it though... I know how you feel now, scared and worried... you think that you will be giving up freedom and putting yourself in chains by being enslaved by Her... But after it's all said and done, you realize that you're more free than you've ever been. Free to be yourself, free to be happy, free to embrace all you were meant to be, free to be innocent, free from choice, free from stress, free from pain. It's the most liberating thing you'll ever experience... I promise you one thing, if you agree to it, you'll never regret it, and not because you're told not to, but because it really does feel that wonderful. Emma, this is the greatest gift I've ever had... and even now I'm so grateful to my Love for giving it to me... whether you do it or not is up to you, but I promise you that it will be the happiest thing to ever happen to you." Lota would explain, pouring her heart out about how she felt about her own enslavement, while Miss Fortune, or Emma as Lota had just revealed, would listen intently, seeming to really hear the things that she was saying. "To be fair, My Love... you can do just about anything... if you REALLY wanted you could use your powers to enslave us, though I am more than willing to help you do it instead, my Love." The mage would say, not really complaining, but just not wanting to down play just how incredible Deva really was.

The unlucky heroine would listen to what Deva had to say, and actually found her description of it to be... romantic. A type of devotion that was so strong that it couldn't be removed, only there because it built itself upon existing feelings. A charm that built itself on love to be able to weather even the toughest storms. And then Deva would stay kneeling and repeat her request, her question, and Emma would look down at Deva with big eyes, a small smile growing on her face... "Y-Yes.. I will... I'll be... I'll be your slave..." She would say, blushing deeply as she took the dive, knowing that at some point she wouldn't be able to turn back on her consent, but with how wonderful Deva had been, she felt that she was ready. For a long time she hadn't believed she would have any luck in any thing... but she also knew that sometimes she had to make her own luck and take opportunities if they were ever there. Deva was the luckiest thing that had ever happened to the heroine... and she couldn't bring herself to suddenly turn away from this... and she trusted Deva, she trusted her to treat her right, and to be... to be... her Mistress.

"O-Oh right... Sorry." She would blush and stammer a quick apology before returning to her dice rolling, not getting as low numbers now that her mind was a little more distracted about the things that she had just agreed to.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It could be exciting later though. You know, you using the things I teach you and be it to challenge me." Deva grinned. "To let me see how far you can go. No need to feel bad about it." She then pondered briefly. "Well, you don't have to agree. Though.." She tipped her chin. "Now I want to meet these off-site heroes. Hrmnn..How far away from the city are we talking?" She kind of needed to be closeby for God's hands plans, though for her, a few kilometres of radius -was- closeby.

"To be honest, I'm bad at most games, unless I use my powers, which is kind of chea-tey. Heh." She admitted with a shrug, then addressed Miss Fortunes paranoia comment: "Hmnn, good point, I understand you being suspicious of us, then again, remember the chip you've been implanted with. V is busy and I don't know anyone else technical enough to properly analyze it, but, simply said, if you are suspicious of being controlled that should extend to the heroes council just as much as to Gods Hand." She suggested, then grinned with her tickle-assault.

"Things are that simple. There's always something that can be done. Isn't that the basis of a hero? People that try to do things about the world around them." Deva smiled. "You can have great power, but if you don't do anything good with it, are you a hero? On the other hand, if you do a lot, even with a little power, isn't that heroic?" Devas expression remained calmly encouraging. "If you want to change the world around you, you've got to be able to change yourself first."
.. She hesitated briefly. "I think I read that last bit in a book. Was a good book though." She cleared her throat. "What I'm saying is, your power doesn't decide what you can do. YOU decide what you can do."

She smiled and nodded, just encouraging the blushing heroine, smiling as the same rushed up to hug her. "Aww, that's a good girl." She said, with just a hint of gentle guiding dominance flowing in. "No need to be emberassed about wanting to hug me. I'm sure you didn't have it easy. Another reason I want to make you my slave.. yes, upfront, I know, but I will keep bringing this up,f or your sake. As slave you wouldn't have to feel so lonely." She nodded.

"Well, all this tells me that what you need is training, ironically not in unleashing your power, but in restraining it, think of a fire-using heroine that easily starts fires but struggles to keep her flames down... also, lemons are a fruit. Huh. Also, pretty impressive, the losing at a winning game thing. You do realize how powerful that is, if you can learn to control it, right?" There was a selfish reason Deva had taken interest, she had to admit. Beyond not liking to see the unhappy girl, that was, she truly believed that Miss Fortune had a power that had the potential to break through impossible odds.. like defeating her, or one of MM's traps, even if that had been calculated to perfection.

"Interesting.. the support beam, that is, you know, you have to sleep occasionally and you haven't died yet. I think there is a large subconscious component to your power.. it's unconrollable because that's what you believe and have experienced it to be. Logically it also doesn't affect you with lethal effects. After all, consider this, there is a lot of things that can go wrong in the human body, not just around it. If your bad luck aura was truly all encompassing you should have had a variety of health issues just based on that, yet you don't, just like I don't accidentially crack my bones along with something I punch." She suggested.

"You are correct. This city came last, most of the world has been taken over several years in secrecy, even including heroes traveling the world. Once Gods Hand arrived here, I was their first direct goal, ehehe.. and now, well, we're slowly convering the populus, first starting with those willing. There is no way there wont be a fight, but the more we can safe before that.. what did V call it again, ah yes, a difference of strategies. MM is looking at this like a chess game, with pawns to sacrifice for positions and taking down targets, but in chess, a captured piece isn't taken over by the other side. Plus you are most certainly not a mere pawn.. then again, everyone matters." She nodded.

"You know, you can say good things but do bad stuff with them. I think thats what Propaganda is all about. I will need to force a few people soon enough, but that doesn't change the fact that I'd prefer not to." She shrugged, then looked over to Lota as she explained the situation.

Deva smiled at Lotas explanation and nodded.. denying the humans this pleasurable slavery, that was the sin, not doing it. She then shrugged. "Well, yes, I -could-, if I wanted to, but it'd be less reliable and more taxing." She could copy most spells, not by knowing magic, but by recreating the effects directly, however, that was often exhausting due to the complexity alone involved in any of the more powerful versions.

Deva then smiled, when convincing Emma, taking her hand and kissing it softly before getting up from her kneeling request, nodding encouragingly and restating: "Good girl."
With a nod to Lota. "Alright, prepare the spells, will you? With your consent, Emma, the magic will easily work and take root in your mind. Now.. to be clear, my amazing slave is likely able to cast magic powerful enough to overwhelm you anyway, but if you don't resist it will be much more pleasant. Now I know it's troublesome, scary, even to let yourself go like this, but this is why I will help you." With that, slightly faster than a normal human would be able to move, Deva rushed to Emma's side, before the same could fully registre what she was doing hands were already there, gently holding her in place. "Don't look at what Lota is doing, don't let it even registre in your mind, just let it happen and flow into you, just look at me. Just listen to me. I'll keep you save, my slave, I promise." She encouraged, her hands, having gripped Emma so swiftly, once again showed Deva's strength, there was simply no moving away from her, certainly not for someone without super strength, yet she held Emma softly, casually almost. She also felt something else, thick and hot, pushed up against her side. If she didn't know better, she'd swear that was a rather large cock, erect and rubbing to her side, giving away the llustful desires of undressing her taking her, making her a slave in a more physical and forceful way.. a desire that was not acted upon.. for now.

"Just open your heart to these feelings of intense, devoted love. You'll be mine before you know it. Just let Lota fill you with her admiration for me." She encouraged and smiled, leaning forward and softly kissing Emmas lips, again, not even pushing into her with her tongue, a soft and romantic gesture as she held Emma there, whispering into her ear: "I'm holding you in place to help you. So you will overcome your fear of slavery and weakness.. you don't need to be afraid of looking away now. You don't need to fear trying to struggle.. you wont succeed. Even your bad luck I can contain, you wont get away from your slavery my sweet, beloved new pet. A unique gift indeed, a gift that part of you struggles against.. but that part is smothered in warm, happy love by now, is it not?" She smiled down at Emma, only lessening her hold when the magic had fully began taking effect, and only to comment: "Lota.. before we properly enslave your new sister, I want you to cast a less powerful love-charm on both her and yourself. I want my slaves to feel love for one another,
See, Emma? This is what being a slave means. Lota doesn't question what I order her to do, doesn't doubt, she just does it and will find a sweet, loving sister for it. Next, she will make you just like her. I wonder.. perhaps if I guide your mind to unburden itself, you might already be able to grasp your powers better. Do you understand now, though? This will not be the kind of slavery you struggle and despair in, this slavery of your mind will softly condition you into a happy girl for me, one that if you should be captured and 'cleansed' will only yearn to be enslaved all over again. I have not tested it, hope I never will have to, but I'm quite confident that Lota, and soon you, are even resistant against attempts to take her from me."
She smiled lovingly and extended a hand to slowly caress Lotas cheek, followed by a similiar caress for Emma, giving an encouraging nod over to the arcane heroine turned slave to her. "And good girl, Lota. Thank you for helping me save her from her miserable freedom."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lily, never at a loss for items, had meanwhile summoned a small shovel and a tiny sarcophagus, beginning to dig a hole for her camera, informing her pet that this was something she had to do herself in a dramatic tone if help was offered. Snatching a park-flower from a 'no picking the flowers' field and putting it on top of the sarcophagus, when slowly letting it down into the earth, humming a grave-march tune drammatically. She was crossing her hands in a moment of silence.. when a ringing disturbed the very same.

"Hello! Lily here! Humnn.. " She answered the phone in a stylish bat-design. "Preparing for phase two... what was again? Uohh.. oh.. ok.. uhu.. oooh! And Lily gets to start? Yay! ok!" The small vampiress smiled, putting her phone away and folding her hands. "Lilith The Dark Queen commands thee.. Through my dark power rise once more and serve!" She chanted, her eyes glowing as she thrusted her hands upon the ground. "Cute Necromancy!" She shouted, with a cracking from the ground, a total of four coffins slowly rising up, one clearly the one Lilys camera had been put in, smaller than the others. Lily impatiently reached out, opening this one up and pulling a fully restored looking camera out, smiling and pat-patting it, before looking over to the other three sarcophagy.

"You gave Gods Hand some trouble, but now can do awesome redemption. Your mission is uhm.." Lily focused. "To begin actively attacking and converting patrouling heroes, beginning with those furthest from the headquarters to limit their freedom of movement and force them to overextend in a counterattack. Also, bring Ice-Cream!" She sounded far more enthusiastic about the last bit.

A her command, the Sarcophagy cracked open, three shapes stepping out.:

The first one seemed.. wild spirited and ready for a fight, grinning and adjusting a set of claws on her hand.
"Hah. About damn time we got to kick some booty. Just because your most powerful member tricked me and summoned this weird thing on me doesn't mean I'll be defea-"

The second one wore a business dress and held a professional attitude, even if there was a hint of lust bubbling, right below the surface.
"Actually, Mandra, I read their minds and the one you fought is called Insectra, she's considered more of a supporter than a strong combattant. I fought the leader... with as much sucess as you, admittedly, she has a strong will, further bolstered by a hidden force in the shadows, plus, their nature as hermaphroditic angels makes them more resistant against.. our charms." The revived villainess explained, unaware that the phantomic leader of Gods hand was no more. Meanwhile, Lily panted tiredly."Waaah? That sucks. I knew they were cheating! Wait, they even got you, Lady Mei, I thought that was impossible, heh. So how did they defeat you?"

The last woman was dressed in a comfortable PJ and had apparently taken a blanket into her own coffin, a blanket tenting with a case of morning wood, it seemed.
"Fuaaaaah.. humnn.. defeat?" She stretched lazily. "You guys've been defeated? Need to train some more then. Oh. right. I was fighting these folks when one of them said something like.. if this fighting was so tiresome, why not take a nap in this." She jutted her hand backwards.
"Hah, that explains it, I knew M'lady was undefeatable. You've just been tricked." "Tricked? Nah.. I was just sleepy and.. yeah." "She's totally been tricked." the fighty one whispered. "Anyway.. bit dark but I like this place. Let's go build a new harem, I was told there'd be heroes when I'm called back to serve. I want some super-speed slut to super suck me off. Muahaha!" "Well, I could enjoy a little secretary. Luckily I set up a trust-fond that I have acess too, but it'll be hard to set up business in the night, perhaps I shall partake in your.. hunt." "Hah. It's a date then! Dibs on speedy sluts." "You're on. Dibs on cock-hungry secretaries." "And I.. humn... I'll get some Ice-cream." "Yaay!"
And with that, the dangerous Futa-Trio headed out, two as a team, one armed up, one suited up to hunt down any heroes patrolling the city and one subtly adjusting her comfortable fuzzy clothing to mask her erection as she headed out to aquire Ice-cream.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Beastmistress was wise to not let herself get hit by any of the bolts of magic that the heroine had shot at her. As her magic amplified when her emotions started getting out of control, though at the same time it became much harder to aim and direct it when she was overcome by this kind of anger. The bushes that she had previously been hiding in would be nearly uprooted from the force of the impact, and if it weren't for the Huntress gripping the mage's arm and holding her back, she'd have likely just continued firing off magic in Beatmistress' general direction. But the damage was still done, as now there was no mistaking which tree the two of them had hidden in, and nothing to stop her from being able to track them through something as simple as sight alone. "If I had known that the one hunting with me was going to be just as wild as the beast we hunt, I wouldn't have been so eager to come out here with you..." The heroine would whisper over to her partner, having been completely ready to hunt her prey from the shadows rather than get engaged in any sort of chase or head-to-head situations.

That was the kind of hunter that she was. She wasn't one to just force a chase and fly in and take her prey out immediately, instead she created a proper plan and stalked her prey from a distance, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. If she was lucky, her prey wouldn't even know that she was there, but unfortunately for her she had to adapt on the fly to a powerful, magical, super powered beast that already knew she was there and knew her general location.

The wolves that lunged at the trees would find two regular arrows hitting their legs, perfectly aimed to make sure that they wouldn't have much climbing ability to reach them. If they were going to get anywhere up a tree, they wouldn't have a chance if they couldn't jump properly or get any kind of grip with their paws. What she didn't expect, however, was Beastmistress suddenly jumping up into the tree with the two of them, causing the Huntress' eyes to widen in surprise, and Bolt Storm was caught too unaware to react with a spell. Instead, Huntress would push Bolt Storm down one of the ziplines, having already tied her to it in preparation for a quick escape. Then she'd do the same, sliding down a different zip line in a completely opposite direction. If the two of them weren't going to be able to concentrate fire and move as one, then it would benefit them to be as spread out as possible. That way if Beastmistress was fighting one of them, the other could shoot from long distance and give covering fire. When Beastmistress took in their scent, she'd find that, at least Huntress, was incredibly excited. Not exactly aroused, but she was breathing faster, her heart beating intensely, and from the scent of it all, part of her seemed to be enjoying this.

Once she landed at the new tree and took up position, she'd immediately try to get her eyes on Beastmistress, keeping her bow at the ready. "Not used to a target that actually knows how to fight back..." She would say, not acknowledging the woman's question. And if Beastmistress hadn't moved from her flexing, the Huntress would be able to spot her rather quickly. Over by Lily, when the shadowy form was summoned, Vanguard would step out from the shadow, looking far different now that she was a proper child of the night.

Her skin was pale, her eyes red, and her formerly orange hair had grown red. Vanguard no longer felt a need to wear her constrictive armor, as her other powers still worked with the technology that she kept on her. Her dress revealed her pale and unblemished skin, a red to match her eyes and hair. If it weren't for her body and face still being the same as before, one might not even recognize the former Vanguard. But that was because she was now Thrall... tasked with fulfilling her Mistress' every whim, it was her purpose in life now, to pleasure and serve Lily. So when the question came, Thrall wouldn't even hesitate to give an answer. "I doubt most places would be open this late, Mistress. Plus... with the 'attack' on the Mayor, the invasion of the Society, and the bomb going off... there's enough panic for most places to have closed down by now... Though I can't be sure. There might be one place open this late... I can almost guarantee that one owner of an ice cream place at least TRIED to stay open during this panic, whether or not they succeeded is harder to know."

Though when she asked if Vanguard was ready to make her friend a thrall, she would get a wide smile across her face. "That sounds lovely, Mistress... I'm sure that Bolt Storm is so full of anger and sadness right now... Being together might help her with that." She would answer, sounding eager now that something like that had been suggested.

======Gonna meld these scenes together for now since they start at the same spot. But will prolly split them off after this.========

Vanguard would nod solemnly when Lily told her that the last rites of the camera would be something that she would have to do herself. But the young vampire would feel a supportive hand on her shoulder, her Thrall wanting to at least be there for her Mistress in such a troubling time. Other than that, however, she would allow the vampire to handle things herself, understanding the personal connection that led her to taking the duty on herself.

She would watch with interest as Lily got to work, using her spells to bring forth something completely new. The vampire thrall didn't know that Lily had even more things up her sleeve, or more accurately, all of God's Hand had in store for the heroes, which made the newly made vampire even more confident in their chances against the Society. Her eyes would focus in for a moment when the third woman came out of her coffin though, licking her lips a little when she saw the tented blanket the last woman had. However, she would refocus herself on her Mistress, glad that others would be going out to fulfill their duties as well, two as a hunting party and one going out to find ice cream like her Mistress had wanted. Once they left, it'd take a bit of time before either group found the things they were looking for.

However, the hunting party might wonder if the world was smiling on them now that they were back. Or perhaps karma had been reset considering that they had been resurrected, either way they would have a great run of luck. As once they got to a district close to the outskirts of the city, there'd be a sudden flash of color rushing off in the distance, as well as a gust of wind following behind...

A woman in a skin-tight racer's suit would rush by at super speed, stopping for a moment in the middle of the sidewalk, taking her helmet off to show her long blonde hair. If either of the hunting party looked close, they'd see that the woman had an earpiece in her ear and was talking with someone. "Geez... This place is deserted... even for this late at night I'm used to seeing a few people out here. Guess this is what happens when disasters start happening, eh? Thanks for being there for me though! Glad that I've at least got someone watching my back. I hate patrolling alone late at night. Doesn't matter how fast I am, someone gets the jump on me and grabs me before I get away, that's that..." And then just as quickly, she'd put her helmet back on and start running around at high speeds, 'patrolling' her part of the city in what she considered to be the most efficient way of doing things. If either of the villains looked closely at the buildings around them, they'd see someone sitting up on a ledge of a parking structure, a laptop set out in front of her and an earpiece in just like the one the blonde heroine had.

And this one was dressed as a secretary... Sometimes even the villains got the kind of luck normally reserved for superheroes coming in at the last second. She was scanning the surroundings from a higher area, keeping her eyes trained as she typed something into a laptop. "Well this stuff is serious... They need as many of us as they can get on active duty right now. The weird stuff started happening while I was at work. I've been dying to get back out here as soon as possible once my shift was over. Least I could do is help you out on this one. Already planning on pulling an all nighter, and calling out tomorrow. Mr. Davidson isn't gonna be happy, but the asshole can get his own coffee and answer his own calls for one day. I'd prefer to help keep this city safe. Didn't even have time to change before heading out here. Let's hope this stuff wraps up as soon as possible so we don't have to do this every night." The woman would say, typing a few things on her laptop as she spoke. And finally, for the last woman, she would eventually find...

An open ice cream shop! The lights were on, the sign said open, and the place didn't look all that busy! When she walked in, she'd see that the late hours had kept most customers out, but they were a 24 hour establishment! So even though there was almost no one out buying ice cream at this hour, the place remained opened for business. Of course... that fact wouldn't exactly go over well with certain people.

A young looking woman was standing behind the counter, looking really irritated to even be there. And judging by her evening clothes and slippers, she would much prefer to be sleeping at this moment. However, she was standing there, the only employee in the building at the moment, angrily muttering to herself as she stood at the cash register. "God damn Skip... I knew almost no one would show up... people are in their fucking homes fucking terrified about everything going on... Why would we even be open?! It doesn't make sense... should've just called out. Fucking moron... Could be catching up on sleep right now. But noooooo~ I'm the only one still here for the next 6 hours. Uuurrrgghh... Come on Hailey... gotta pay for college somehow... at least it's an easy shift... at least he let me just wear my sleeping clothes... just deal with it for now..." She would continually mutter under her breath before finally noticing that someone was there. She'd suddenly stand straight, adjusting her outfit to keep herself decent before giving a bright smile. For a brief moment her eyes would notice the erection that the woman was trying to hide, but wouldn't even comment on it. She had heard the news, men all over the place had been changed... If anything she felt bad for the woman to have to deal with such a sudden change. "Welcome to The Snowy Palace, where good ice cream doesn't depend on the time of day! Would you like to place an order? For the next 4 hours buying one large ice cream cone can get you a medium one for free!" She would say, all the anger and muttering seeming to be gone as she put on a chipper facade for a customer, the first one of her entire shift.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hard to find good ..not yet lewd.. wolfie pics!

Beastmistress cast a worried glance over to the bush. She wouldn't admit it, being all.. alpha-hunter and all that, but she did briefly wonder if she bit off more than she could chew, even with the powerboost she had gained ever since her recruitment. She hadn't tested this power, and, clicking her claws, she had to wonder for just how long she'd be able to maintain this enhanced form of hers... Sure, she could outlast those heroines and track them down at her leisure, but...

"Rrrr.. they have to run out of magic and arrows eventually." She growled. This was really a ranged against a melee fighter battle. All she needed to do was catch her prey up close. However, apparently this prey knew that too. It seems she had to make a choice.. The mage was certainly more dangerous.. however, the huntress... interested her more. With a quick swing and the snapping of a tensed line, Beastmistress cut at the archers line, before pouncing after her. Jumping a distance from such a height might get a little painful.. but that was part of the hunt too.

Once she landed, she quickly rushed after the huntress, growling and provoking: "Run little prey, make this fun." If she could get close enough to grab the archer this one would be in trouble, so the choice was fight.. or flight. Similiarly she realized, thanks to her powered up form: "Good strategy, but will your partner capitalize.. or is she ready to blast both of us just to get at me." The wolf smirked. One of those bolts would hurt, but she could take one, perhaps even two at a distance.. but what about the elf? Either way, she too was excited, growling in a mixture of adrenaline and lustful hunger, for now falling back on her physical abilities over her granted magic.

"Panic humnn.. Lily no like panic. Panic means less fun stuff about.. oh well. The V said is unavoiable. Humnnnnn.." She tipped her chin. "Ok! You should gets ready to make Bolty friend thrall then. Just nom on a bit, you's new body will know what to do. Woo.. " Lily mused, lifting the camera up and aiming it, obviously with a night-vision function at the forest. "V explained that the increase in power is proportional to a persons basic strength. So Beast-mistress propably not gonna get that much stronger, might be nearing limit soon. Lily promised to not interfere..." She got a mischievious grin. "Dun remember you promise though!"

"Also.. damn.. Beast mistress thought up such cool name for her power up .. thing.. Lily really got hard thinking to do.. oh! You think new thrall could help brainstorm? Good with names?" Lily mused, sitting down on the bench after performing her magic.. apparently her restoration took a lot out of her.. if she was alive she'd propably be sweating and panting right now. Lily actually was a bit worried, without a thrall around she was exeptionally vunerable, not even being a direct combattant at the best of times.

"Aha! And it's a speedster! This is my lucky night. DIBS!" The clawed woman shouted as the speedster heroine past them by, a big grin on her lips. "Aaalright cutie! Now, it it time for you to face-" "She already moved on and can't hear you Mandra." "Fucks sake. ALSO! I told you to stop calling me that, Benre! I AM.. THE FUTA CLAW!" Mandra, The Futa-Claw grinned, flexing her.. well, claws and shouting loud enough to draw unwanted attention, to which her more composed companion sighed, then pointed.. directly at the top of the parking lot, without actually looking. "There is one there.. I should propably deal with the speedster though, not sure you can handle her." "What was that? SCREW you. I'm dealing with the speedster.. err.. were is she?" Mandra smirked, flexing her claws and looking about. "Likely to support her ally when I begin my attack, just guard my back." Benre answered, quite quick to agree with Mandra after using reversed psychology on her. Sure, Mandra wanted a speedster-girl, but this would ensure she'd not interfere with Benre's.. methods.
Because she wanted the one on top of the building. A super powered secretary was just what she need to rebuild her assets. With calm, determined steps she approached the parking lot, shouting, as soon as she was in hearing range, if she got that close that was: "Good evening. I presume you have already observed me, perhaps through a hacked camera in this parking lot? Either way. You've realized I'm approaching you, don't seem in distress and I'm clearly not a heroine. You can surmise the reason for my approach.. perhaps you can even find a few things about me in your database. I'll have you know the whole information about being a 'shady businesswoman' and 'Crimelord in disguise' is more slanderous than accurate.
That said, I'd love a more deceptive approach, but.. I have a .. partner with a certain.. ~Attitude.~ Making this impossible."
"BEWARE THE FUTA CLAWS WRATH!" It sounded behind her. "WHO WANTS TO BE MY COCK-SLUT FIRST! Woop woop!" "Case in point.

Either way, I'd love to come upstairs without being blasted in the face by something. I do hope my open approach will grant me that."
Benre suggested, whilest focusing on the minds around her. There was Mandra.. loud, .. direct. Easy to blend out after a while. But what she really needed was a surface read on her opponents a she approached. She had a normal, vunerable human body after all...

The so far unknown last member of the villainous futanari trio wandered the city streets with an expression somewhere between bored and tired, making her way directly to the only opened icecream shop in town and picking up a quarter from the street along the way as she peeked in, flicking the coin with the same motion. There was a subtle cracking noise as the surveilance camera, aimed at the counter, cracked before it could record the guests face.
"Oh. Hey. Suprised one of the shops is open at this time. Just how many customers are you getting at this time, eh?" The woman chuckled at Hailey. She had a lazy look, long brown hair and,.. Hailey somehow felt a familiarity looking at her. "Oh well, I guess you got to pay for your bills somehow, and this job is getting overtime, right? Well, I got a sudden craving so.. works out for me!" She smiled at Hailey. Smiling had worked best in the 'past'. "Anyway, I'll take after eight, apropriately, and strawberry plus red velvet and with whatever extra sweetsies you are allowed to sprinkle on top." The woman enthused, without looking at the icecream choices. She seemed to know her stuff!
Then, waiting patiently whilest Hailey prepared the ice, fishing in her PJ's for a moment she added:

"Hooh, looking good. Ok, great, can you place them down there for just a moment? Pretty please..." She pointed at the refrigerated space. She didn't want the ice to melt after all. "So, ok thanks. Now. I'm taking over this place. Yes, I am one of these villains yeah, I am going to enslave you and use you to enslave those coming here.. and yeah sorry, but this place is going to be your future. BUT! Going to improve it quite a lot. For starters, I'm a very leisurly boss you'll see. You can wear whatever comfy things you want for starters.. more than that is just a bother if you ask me." She nodded at Hailey, speaking as casual as if she had told her that the weather was kind of rainy today.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah... really hard to think... Nnnghhh... Happy you're here..." Bethany would say, squirming a bit in pleasure. And she was being honest, she was really glad that Earl Grey was here, because that meant that even if she felt weird and couldn't figure things out, she could at least rely on her friend to make sure that she was ok. If she had been on her own right now, she had no idea what she would do, but thankfully someone that she cared about was here to help her along. The young heroine would shudder a bit when Earl Grey used the word 'Mistress', something about that word sounding absolutely tantalizing and desirable, and at the same time some fading part of her felt that was a dangerous thing. Unfortunately, that part of her wasn't able to muster up much more than a slight feeling deep within her, so she wouldn't be able to act on it even if her mind could register a thought like that.

"Cum-Puffs... Really... creamy... tasty..." Any reservations that she might have had about something like that, any disgust that would've come had she known she had eaten something like that, it had all faded away along with so many other thoughts that had once been in her head. Then she would welcome that kiss, sharing the creamy taste that she had already been enjoying with her friend, chewing her half after the nice kiss had finished.

"Melt... pleasure... pussy... brain... melt... obedient. Melt... pleasure... pussy... brain... melt... obedient." Bethany would begin to repeat now that Earl Grey had encouraged her a little bit, her hand moving on autopilot to start thrusting that vibrator in and out of her pussy, moaning softly as though she were still trying to find some way to be discrete about it. "This is... guided? Mmmmmnnnnn...! Feels... gooooood..." She would moan softly, looking down between Earl Grey's legs at her command and moaning louder when she saw that her friend had her own vibrator, something deep inside the heroine finding that to be extremely sexy.

The heroine would moan and coo a bit as all the other train passengers accidentally touched her, not entirely minding that they were all making those accidents as well. They must have all been quite clumsy... but it felt good so Bethany wasn't going to be rude and complain already, especially not if they were all guided too. Because if what she was feeling was guided, then she could believe that anyone else guided would probably have problems not accidentally grabbing and bumping into people.

"Mmmmm... feeling fine..." She would respond, and if Earl Grey looked, Bethany's clothes were even more disheveled now and the young heroine seemed even more aroused. She wasn't entirely sure that the guards at Buckingham Palace were supposed to look that... revealed, but at this point she kind of found herself liking it deep down. Once again she was thankful that she had Earl Grey with her to make sure that things went smoothly, otherwise she'd have probably been unable to even get in to see the palace.

"Think? Oh... Mmnnngggh... Looks really nice..." The idea of thinking hadn't really popped into her head while she was following along, moaning and squirming a little bit as she would occasionally toy with the vibrator still working away between her legs. "Oh... pretty... light... Nnnghhh... has... divine magic and... pretty... so nice... some presence... Misress..." She would mumble to herself as she saw the beautiful light coming from the chandelier. If there was one part of her that almost never went away, it was her own ability to examine and evaluate any piece of advanced technology or magic. Her mind did it automatically sometimes, so even while she was completely focused on the pleasure between her legs, she could examine and better understand the inner workings of the thing that was currently enthralling all the women in the room. With nothing in mind but getting a better look at the chandelier, Bethany would start to walk towards it, through the crowd.

"Very sexy... Mmmmmm..." She would agree with the woman in the extremely revealing dress, not entirely thinking her words through, instead her lips just moving to answer without even thinking about it. "Can't look away... obey the light... pretty light... So nice..." She would say to the woman that seemed to be struggling, once again not even thinking about the things that she was saying. Her head wasn't all together, and she didn't even realize that the things that she was saying could push the woman even further over the edge with the light.

"Cleansed? Obedience? No ambition...? S-S-Sounds... Uuunngghhh... B-Bad..." She would say, those words finally managing to cut through the haze in her head and hit her core. Something about that DEFINITELY sounded wrong... she knew that those things that they were removing had to be important in some way. She couldn't just let those go away... she had to do something... Something with the... pretty... beautiful... light... "So pretty..." And the slight bit of disturbance in her face would fade a little bit as she started to try and walk through the crowd to get to the light, seeming more focused on getting over to it. The deep part of her that was trying to fight was even working along with that desire, as that part of her rationalized getting closer to the light as being the right way to somehow fix this. The other part of her just wanted to see the light more, get a better look at it.

It was at that point that she ran into the woman with the headphones, getting a confused look on her face at the things that she was saying. "God's Hand? N-No... Not... Empty and Obedient..." She would protest a bit, barely thinking of the things that she was saying as she tried to move past the woman with the headphones to get a better look at the chandelier, trying to get around her and see the technology better and learn more from it...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Bethany found herself quite distractedly standing in a crowd of girls, all.. well.. seeming rather glassy eyed and distracted themselfs.

Luckily, her friend was still there, albeit also sounding a bit.. off, though, luckily, by now, she likely lacked the capacity to question Earl Grey's empty eyes and sensually slurred speech. "So beautiful. Just stare.. no.. no.. focus on mistress commands.. obey.. commands absolute." The enslaved supeheroine moaned out.. that was close, she almost had fallen into too deep a trance to execute her commands. The Glorious masters of God's Hand had promised to more throughoutly enslave all the superpowered beings and begin in-depths brainwashing programs once the world was theirs, but for now, the rudimentary trigger and Earl Grey's Slave-discipline helped prevent her from that fate.. and helped her focus on enslaving her friend proper.

"Yes, stare into the light.. a faint echo of mistress presence, but, fear not, soon you will feel her more closely, infact, you will serve her directly.. an honor. We all serve her in our way, of course. but it seems you are requested as.." The heroines speech pattern changed a little as she recited something with a more calm, eloquent tone that some might recongize as V's speech pattern.: "The secret weapon against the indiviual named MT" Earl Grey's words were underlined by an echoing of moaning and what sounded like empty chantings of mantras of obediance... Bethanies own words making the woman she passed moan out and stare back into the light, drooling ever so slightly as the heroine unwittingly undermined her fellow processing slaves resistance.

"Shhh shh.. " Earl Grey smiled, and embraced her from behind. "That struggling is the best part, if you ask me. cherish it as it melts away into obediance. That's right your dreams and ambitions can just melt away, you will get better ones." The closer Bethany walked to the light the harder it was to push through the crowd, many of them now more undressed then dressed as they too tried to crowd the lightsource.

The earphones that Bethany analyzed and.. a part of her would later wonder if Earl Grey had itentionally subtly lead her to this specific .. recruitee, were quite fascinating for the technology inspired heroine. They were advanced technology, though it looked like the magnetization coil of the speaker was a bit off and.. It took only a short moment of her friend.. intervening and the earphone wearing woman accompanied the two, with Earl Grey gently leading her on towards the light and past the crowd. "That's good. Walk forwards. Stare.. Obey. Though we don't need you to stare for as long as the others to be blanked out.. we need you to serve as you are." She lead her friend into the middle of the room.. whilest the lights influence still worked on her.
V had calculated that Bethany would start to resist the .. more deeper enslavement processes going on, but there was one way to distract her for good.. and that way was laid out before her, a table filled with tiny metal instruments, like a clock-repair shop gone wild, meticulously organized, and topped off with a few small oddly glowing crystals, the whole table illuminated in the calming light.

"Alright. I don't really get these things, but was told you could. You can improve them, perfection them, right?" Earl Grey recited mistress V's instructions again in her head.

"Something about them isn't quite perfect, they were designed to slowly drain a subjects ability to resist slave-programming and keep them docile, but they are either going too far, or the subject can resist." "Yeah.. can you please fix them?"
"Do you think you could upgrade them in such a way that using them will slowly erode a subjects mind, without any damage to their personality or memories?" Earl Grey inquired hopefully, with the girl besides her still wearing the device that V had intentionally introduced a few subtle flaws into.
"You see, the light you saw turns people into empty thralls, to be filled with new purpose, ambition, and a place in the new world. I trust you got a good look at it? We need something like that, but not as extreme for you, nor as rigorous as the programming I recieved. Think you can do that?.. If you are in doubt, look back at the light to help inspire you." Earl Grey encouraged, as all around the girls kept mumbling and moaning their slave mantras and the girl wearing the earphones reached out to remove them, with an odd slurping noise, that quickly revealed itself to be a set of small, lubricated tendrils going into each of the girls ears. The technology was quite fascinating, so small and expertly crafted as to not hurt the wearer whilest intruding into their brain.

"Gods.. haaah.. Gods hand has faith that you can upgrade this to turn a persons mind into perfect putty to form as desired. Of course there are many enslavement methods, but this could be used to great effect for those resilient to usual methods. Please.. can you do it my friend?" Earl Grey begged now almost, suddenly kneeeling down, licking along the technomages pussy, dipping her tongue in and encouraging her, in between licks.. "Melting away all the choices and indepence, just keeping a perfectly adjustable slave-wearer.. what a great invention.." She would cheer, observing the poor enthralled heroine work and then, with a sudden smirk, as soon as Technomancer proclaimed she was done..
Earl Grey would take the Device, gently putting it over Bethanies ears. There was a subtle thrumming of a hard to make out musical tone and whispers in her ear as well as a nice, warm, juicy slithering motion, right into her head and then.. well, that dependet on Technomancers good work. The backround noise of several of the women cheering for her enslaving-sucess most certainly was.. encouraging? Either way, Earl Grey took her hands, suddenly, unceremoniously pulling her along, gently holding her hands down while at it. "Come.. come now. Wont need the light much longer, plus Gods hand specified they want you with all your personality and imagination un-reprogrammed. You're being turned into a complete slave as we speak, isn't that awesome? Nonono.." Earl Grey smiled and pulled up Bethanies hands to kiss them. "There's this silly urge to try and get rid of the headphones at first. That'll melt away soon enough. How about we wander along the Thames and back to your plane as the slave-programming slowly overtakes the old you completely.. it'll be so romantic!.. I bet you can feel them wiggling in your brain right now. They'll propably be fully done before you come home, but just leave them on, they feel so nice, don't they? You can share them with someone not enslaved if you see any when you land, .. don't worry, the programming will tell you were to go and also who is or isn't enslaved... then again, perhaps your mistress will want you to keep them on, so your mind is permanent putty in her hands, I dunno much about The First... Would you like that?" She smiled a happy, empty smile, glad to see her friend slowly being liberated from doubts and individual desires other than their owners.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Despite all the embarrassment and slight arousal, Leah would suddenly grow serious and look almost threatening when Cassandra said something that legitimately angered her. "You keep your hands off my sweet and innocent girlfriend or I swear I'll make you pay." "Psshhh... she never acted like that when people threatened ME..." Blair would mutter a bit, not used to seeing the trendy heroine getting that protective of the ones that she was with. Apparently whoever her girlfriend was, Leah cared for the woman a great deal. That fire in the captured woman would fade just a little bit when she was asked a question about what she would want. "N-None of the above! Just let me go! Nnnngghhh..." "Heh... If I may, Mistress... If it weren't for the... surprising nature... of this whole situation, she'd probably be having the time of her life right now... She was into some rather wild things..." "Stop talking as if you know me you freak!" "Tch... Eh, I'll explain it to her later..."

Both Lindsey and Blair would get an even more excited, primal look when they were given permission to handle Leah in anyway that they wanted to. "W-Wait what?! N-N-No! That'll split me in half!" The woman would shout in a bit of panic, looking at those equine shafts with a bit of apprehension. Though... with an eye that was trained to see those kinds of things... like the eyes of a purified succubus... one might be able to see a hint of lust in Leah's eyes when she looked at those cocks. "Sounds perfect to me Mistress..." "Dibs on the backdoor! Never would let me try that with her before..." "No I don't want to be milked! This is d-disgusting! Let me go!" Though at this point, she realized that struggling wouldn't even help, and it didn't help that a part of her deep down actually did want some of this. Her eyes would widen a bit when she heard that Cassandra had plans on tampering with the water supply... if her original plan of getting intel had worked then she'd have hit the jackpot, instead all she could do now was futilely struggle and hope that somehow she could warn someone about this plan. Meanwhile, Cassandra's Horse slaves would give a primal moan and start breathing heavily as their Mistress started getting them properly worked up. Their already semi-hard shafts grew completely rigid as they eyed Leah's body up and down.

Then when they were released, they would both immediately rush her, holding her tight and bending her over, Blair mounting her so that she could get a better angle to plunge into Leah's bottom, and Lindsey moving and an angle to push into her already slightly damp pussy. Leah in turn would scream out in surprise and a hint of pleasure, writhing a bit as the two horseys started thrusting in and out of her, the heroine's belly distending a bit from the size of the cocks thrusting into her. Both of the horses would neigh lustfully as they fell into a rhythm, the two of them syncing up perfectly as they fucked the woman. Her screams would slowly start to devolve into moans as they kept going, a secret fantasy of the woman actually being fulfilled with the two fucking her vigorously, not slowing down, not stopping. "AHHH! Oh God! Fuck! Nnnnnrrrgghhh!" Would be all that Leah would be able to get out as the two relentlessly fucked her, any hint of modesty slowly fading as she started to wantonly moan and shriek in pleasure, her composure breaking completely as her face became almost animalisticaly filled with lust. Her tongue would loll out of her mouth, a line of drool falling to the floor as she was ravished by the powerful horse cocks. Her eyes would cloud over with primal lust, her voice devolving into nothing but shrieks and moans as it continued on more and more. Her body would writhe a bit as the two of them continued to fuck her relentlessly, ecstasy shooting through her body from the perfect rhythm that the two horseys had managed to take.

They would rut like pure animals for a full 15 minutes before the two horses would finally thrust deep into Leah, filling her with their cum as her belly would swell a little bit from the overwhelming amount of fluid filling her stomach and womb. And Leah herself would cry out in orgasm, shuddering and writhing a bit, pushing against those cocks as she was properly filled, barely able to remain conscious as she fell to the floor from her orgasm. "Mmmm... Hah... Hah... There you go Mistress... Maybe now she'll be a little more compliant... Though if she isn't maybe we'll just have to go again... Or maybe it'd be more punishment for her at this point if we DIDN'T go again..." And at this point, it would seem that Leah would be too disoriented at this point to lie. She was also a bit too disoriented to talk really... but she'd regain herself enough to talk way before she regained enough to lie. In fact, she was still drooling from the ravaging that the two had done, lying on the ground with cum leaking out of both of her holes, Leah panting as she tried to recover herself from a near mind breaking fuck.

Last edited: