What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bifold would blush a little bit when she was called a good partner, having already been attracted to the woman from the preparations being done on her body in the real world, and her own attraction to anyone that saved her. So hearing a compliment like that, she couldn't help but blush a little bit. "Yeah, makes sense to me really. Sometimes one partner should be in charge when it comes to stuff they know, and the other should be in charge if it's something that THEY know. You know all this stuff, so it's better for you to be in charge when it comes to leading. I can handle the fighting and hitting things and all that. I'll follow obediently as long as you hold up your end and do the leading." She would agree with a shrug, as though it were nothing. The work that had already been done to her making that exact wording seem completely natural to her, especially when she had all sorts of other things that she had to focus on.

The gentle yet insistent voice that Veronica took was actually a perfect match for the kind of thing that Bifold wanted. She wanted a strong rescuer to be able to handle things for her, to be strong when she was weak, and so she would be quick to respond. "I guess I really did miss that huh... Acknowledged. I'll rely on you for thinking first, myself second." She'd quickly nod, even putting her hand up for a quick salute to make sure that her new partner knew that she was going to hold up her end of the partnership as much as she could. That meant that Veronica would lead, and by that logic Bifold would have to rely on Veronica's judgement before her own no matter what.

She would tilt her head back and moan loudly as she felt Veronica pushing into her, part of her surprised how skilled that Veronica must have been to get that many fingers in without a problem. And yet, even with all of that, she didn't feel any pain from all of it, instead feeling wonderful, toe curling pleasure that shot through her thanks to her new partner. She would moan out without a care for anyone or anything around her, just basking in all the pleasure of the moment. "Oooooooh! B-Best partner always with me... Never abandon me! Nnnnghhhh... So gooooood..." Bifold was barely even paying attention to her own words, just agreeing with the one giving her pleasure, letting those words into her mind without any resistance while she basked in pure ecstasy. She writhed even more as Veronica pushed... her whole hand in and then her arm... wait that wasn't- That was fine. It felt so good, being fucked by her partner, by someone that wouldn't leave her and can do all the thinking. She would happily invite the kiss in, not thinking anything of the way their lips started to meld together, or how Veronica's hand pushed into her breasts, instead she just focused on the intense pleasure that was pulsing through her.

"Y-You won't abandon me...? Together we could be better... be better than the other models... And... And if you won't abandon me... then I can't abandon you either... If you're always there... can't abandon you. Right? Just have to delete a few things first? For room... Yes. Please delete those things... I don't want to lose another partner..." Part of her still felt guilty, as though she had abandoned her old partner before, which played in even more to her wanting to be with Veronica forever. If it weren't for all the things that needed to be deleted, she'd already be sure that she could never abandon her partner. Not only that, but because of her attraction to Veronica already, hearing her called 'my love' drove her even further into this choice, made her even more sure that she was doing the right thing to ensure that her partner would be with her forever.

With what little control that Bifold still had with her body, she would blink a few times when she saw a bunch of ones and zeroes rushing past her eyes, too fast for her to actually read. The only thing that she was absolutely sure of was that old parts of her were being deleted so that Veronica had room. Things that just didn't matter about her past and personality, things that were useless to the both of them, things that could be gotten rid of so that Veronica and her highly advanced programming could properly fit within. She could hear words coming out of her mouth, words that she didn't initially intend to say, but she was saying them. Then the new information started coming in, reprogramming to make her better, make her greater, get rid of all the useless things that they didn't need and then she could be united with a far superior mind. Of course she could fight this process, but there was no need to, there had never been any need to. Why should she fight being made better, being upgraded with a guidance that could remove any fear or uncertainties that came from her inferior organic mind. With them being merged she could finally break free, she could be free from her own independence, she could be with her partner forever, be with someone forever, someone that could handle all the thinking and decision making. Meanwhile, she would just be the body, the strength and power that could be driven by a superior mind. She just had to wait for the input from another model... which some far off part of her recognized that thought not being her own... but from now on none of her thoughts would fully be her own, it was THEIR thoughts, never just her own.

She was the perfect test subject, and that made her happy. Whether it was Veronica that made her happy or her own happiness didn't matter anymore, both were just as valid, both were HER feelings on the matter. There was no difference in what were her own thoughts and what were Veronica's. Which meant that she was happy to have been the perfect test subject for Project Veronica, and that she would be able to make a properly upgraded version of Veronica that could far surpass any other model.

Bifold would look up to see a copy of herself, a sight that she was more used to than most people would be, but she still did feel a little disoriented with this whole process. "I am... the inferior process..." She would agree, nodding a bit as she thought about that. "That is... good. Keeping the useful parts... cherished... used... Take what is needed, and make the perfect cyborg..." The woman would agree even further, glad that she would be properly upgraded, and the actually useful parts of her would be kept. She would be a combat cyborg for God's Hand, and all of her abilities could be used for that proper goal, her own desires being fulfilled along the way. Her eyes would roam up and down her better version's body, seeing the mechanical augmentations and finding them to be more beautiful than she herself currently was. This was an ideal version of herself that she was looking at, upgraded, the superior half in charge. And a thick phallus between the legs... which Bifold only found even more beautiful compared to what she currently was. She'd be stunned for a few moments, just looking at that perfect body, a body that she was now wishing she could have, and with that thought an anticipation grew inside her because she knew that was her future now. Without saying a word, she'd step out of her own clothing a bit, wanting to give her better half an easy path to her access ports.

Her jacket and bra would fly off together revealing her ample chest, then that would be quickly followed by her pants and panties, pulling them down enough so that her wet sex could be seen. Even in this data world, her arousal was incredibly obvious, her pussy dripping as she looked at her upgraded self. A bit of clothing was still left on, but she didn't remove them simply because they weren't in the way. Her pants blocked her access ports, and her bra and jacket made movement much more difficult, so they were removed. She wanted that data package as soon as possible, which meant that removing clothing that wasn't in the way was pointless and only wasted her time. Once she was properly undressed, she'd immediately bend over, presenting her bottom to her better half, turning back to look at her. "P-Please! Upgrade me! Deposit the data in my back access port! Nnnngghhhh... Upgrade me completely! I want to be better.... I want to be all that I can be!" She would earnestly beg, presenting her tight bottom to her upgraded self.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sweet -and- innocent.. ooh such a tease.." Cassandra cooed, apparently not dissuaded by threats. She then peered over to Blair and chuckled. "Sorry, you can't beat love, I guess. She was into wild things. .. hmnnhmnn." She rubbed her ear playfully. "Hold on, bad hearing day, did you say 'all of the above?'" She grinned, teasingly. Sadly the other members of Gods hand didn't tolerate all too demonic apperances.. "Centaur! Who here thinks Centaur could be a neat idea? Naaah.. I'll go with cow.. come on, cows can be fun, I promise." She offered, with a grin, to the trapped heroine as she watched her unleashed horsies, licking her lips and letting one of her hands wander between her legs unashamedly, playing with herself and cooing lustfully.

"Haah.. fuck.. woah.. so.. beautifull.. luck at the rythm.. good job my horsies, truly, a work of art!" She enthused, sauntering closer. "Now now, use that horsey endurance my sweet pets, we want her fucked silly for my powers to take full effect." She said, demonstratively cracking her knuckles.. and smearing her own lewd juices over her fingertips. "Hmnn that expression is perfect.. love it.." She cooed, leaning in and kissing the trapped heroine, licking at her drool whilest grabbing and kneading her breasts.. witch started to heat up, if Leah could still registre these things properly, her breasts beginning to swell slowly. There was also a caressing of her lower belly, with the succubus feeling the bulging there, smirking lustfully as she licked along Leahs neck, slowly infusing her body, for now, with just enough magic to endure the fucking.

Cassandra smirked and continued stroking herself as Leah climaxed, a bit of warmth beginning to glisten on top of each of the heroines nipples as the changes to her body slowly progressed, while the purified succubus reached out, taking a strong horsecock each and gently, experiencedly, massaged them to maintain their erection and help keep them hot and ready. "Good horseys very.. *slurp* goood *slurp*" She cooed, leaning down to have a lick of a flared horseshafts tip, left and right as she leaned back. "Looking at you lying down there, I think you want your lover to get a thick, big bullcock to stuff into you, rather than be on the giving end, don't you?" She cooed to the slightly drooling heroine and then, with just a hint of an encouraging compulsion in her mind told her horseys: "More compliant is good if you want to take prisoners.. but we want her as part of your herd, don't we? If you want them to join you, you got to fuck them until they break." She encouraged with a bit of pressure to the sensitive bases of her horses shafts, then held up a hand.. again, just a little bit denying her horsies on purpose as she leaned down, petting and caressing Leahs belly.

"Hmnn so nice and round.. but we can make it even fuller. I love your drooly dazed expression, but we got to fuck you a little more, so you got to stop being human and can start just being a horny cow for me, ok?" She smiled, then waved her hand at Blair and Lindsay. "Now.. take her strong.. but slower. Nice and deep and throughout. Let's fuck the Human out of her. .. Look, Leah.. look at those inhuman shafts, you've just taken them, and you are going to take them again right away. Isn't that nice.. once they filled you twice you can't possibly think of yourself as human, can you?" The succubus encouraged, knowing just which buttons to push.. or in the case of Leahs clit, caress, as she nodded to her horsies. "A nice, throughout welcome fuck. Show her how strong you can embrace her, she wont try to fight anymore. Will you? Look at these two. They were once hereoes, now they are fuckhorses.. and all the happier for it, and you.. you will be my milk-cow.. if you agree.. just moo it out." Cassandra cooed, and, with a tingling on Leah's forehead, two harmless, horn-nubs of a cow emerged as the succubus changing magic pulsated, chanting her body.. for her mind to follow. The cow-girls breasts expanded into full double D's, dripping with warm milk under Cassandras gentle massaging. "Humans are all just animals, beholden to their lusts.. it's easy to change you to another animal. Just give in and moan and moo and become my cow." The succubus smirked, as Leahs ears grew longer and tuffier, a pressure on her back announcing the arrival of a bushy tail, as with the two horses before her skin tone darkened, a remnant of the succubus' demonic nature, as Cassandra smiled down, with a mixture of love and lust at the rutting of her slaves.. a picture of beauty, for her. "Hmnn.. feel free to enjoy her a bit more once she's properly broken in, such good horsies you are... but this time, make sure to shower her in your cum.. dun want her all too bloated, do we?" She smirked. "There there Leah.. almost done becoming my little cow. in and out they fuck you, in and out.. in with the cow.. out with the human.. just moo obediantly for mistress and let it happen and you can have this pleasure lots. These horsies wont stop until you are broken.. so you might as well moo and drool and break, right?" She encouraged, still masturbating for a moment longer, before pulling her dress fully away, stepping over to stand before her rutting slaves, dominantly-temptingly. "Whoever gets our new cow to break proper..." She cooed and tempted.. "Gets to pleasure mistress. The other will have to be satisfied with a first taste of your new sister." Cassandra grinned encouragingly.. she enjoyed keeping her horsies competetive spirits high, before or after their transformation.
Potential image?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Definitly Reality.

"Confirmed. I will lead and you will fight for me. We will make for a great team." The artificial intelligence agreed, truthfully. She was incapable of feeling affection like Bifold, but, the heroine would help her function, and thus, she was good. Perhaps, once they became one, Veronica would understand such feelings properly.. Could one love an inferior slave process? She decided that this was possible, in theory. They would both depend upon one another, after all.

Veronica decided that, if she had emotions like a human, she would enjoy the trusting look her follower gave her as Bifold decided to follow the programs lead. After Bifold had enjoyed it, Veronica decided to.. of course all for the sake of the programming, maintain her tone of slightly determined dominance, giving Bifold commands and sounding as if she knew exactly what she was doing, without being too demanding.
We will be inseperable. Just obey and join, that is clearly what we both want now. She stated facts, rather than speaking directly. Speech was not necessary, was it?

"I don't want to lose you either. That's why I will imprint myself deep in your mind.." Huh. she had spoken again.. and a deep imprint was not necessary. She had to delete some potentially relevant memories for that, plus, she could always make a back-up if Bifold was.. deleted. Somehow it felt wrong thinking about the submissive host-material in that way.. Thinking about it as host-material was fine. Partner-host. That was best. Yes. She liked that.

Bifolds clone smiled, stepping over to her as the process was done. Thanks to Bifolds complete compliance.. love was the proper term, the programming seemed to have been completely sucessful Veronica was glad about this. She felt oddly compelled to inform the inferior program of this. She made sure to modulate her tone to sound confident as she stated: "Your compliance was very helpful. I am Veronica. We do not fully understand the concept. but I think I might have come to love you, slave routine. A side-effect of the process but not unwelcomed." As she stated this, with just a hint of mechanical delay remaining in her voice, her shaft grew to full erection as she looked at her stripping other.

".. My current apperance is what your body is being turned into, right now. the crucial part is already over, as your mind and mine are one." She smiled, using some of the memories of her.. lover to decide the next, best action, reaching out and caressing her cheek with a gentle, yet firm gesture before she pulled her into a kiss. "You're all mine now, partner." She cooed, with a groping of Bifolds bottom, nodding appreciatively at the practical 'dress' of her inferior program as she stepped behind Bifold, parting her bottomcheeks and aligning her shaft.. a quite intimate form of Data-transfer, as she smiled, pulling Bifold up close to her and pushing her cock into the hosts backdoor.

"Oh, one more thing.. let us lock your data in place." She purred, and there was a slight mechanical whirring. "Our real world apperance will be mine, beautiful and complete, but in this virtual world, in our mind, this will be your avatar, it is proper. I enjoy it. All of your acess ports are ready for input for me, yet you are protected from hacking attempts by.. simple coverings. Hmnn.. As we 'speak' your body is being upgraded, your pussy replaced with a nanite injector.. to skip over the details.. I am the only one." The program found again an odd arousal in stating this. "I am the only one who will ever get to enjoy your body, my love. I might allow you to manifest in your slave-form with your clone.. but only to be with me." She added, with a firm grip cupping Bifolds sex. "This pussy, this ass, they are mine alone. Just like your body and mind are my property."
She emphatized this with a deep thrust into Bifold, wondering what had her made these statements.. but they didn't interfere with her objective and they were.. enjoyable. she concluded to continue them. She also filed a report that the melding process had had two-way results.. but that she was in complete control.

"State whom you belong to before you accept your upgrade package!" She demanded, on a similiar whim, by now gripping to Bifolds hips with both hands, pumping in and out of her with a mechanical, but nonetheless yielding, almost perfectly adjusting shaft.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Thank you for the information about your primary goals... I am merely here to defend the property of the Society. You will be defeated though, but not destroyed... Everything about you has been deemed useful by the higher ups. Good luck to you, however, as there are still quite a few tricks that I will be able to employ." Though he wouldn't react to the idea of any mockery being made of its robotic form, seeming to not even consider that worth acknowledging.

"You see... any argument that you use for 'trusting' your creator, can be used in the same way for me to explain my compliance with my own creators. This idea is pointless, we both have creators that will be absolute among our programming. So there's no need for us to discuss that kind of idea any further. Suffice to say, I look forward to this conflict, as conflict is the catalyst for growth, strength, and proper advancement."

The robot would actually be quite surprised that Veronica could manage to block that kick, seeming a bit stunned by the reaction time the android had managed to take, leading to it being disabled in the way that Veronica had intended.

The robot lost its leg without any reaction, feeling no pain at all in any way. It didn't find much reason to complain however, the robot falling to the ground for a moment before it looked at its opponent, tilting its head a bit as it regarded her. "Excellent work. Though I warn you that you are vastly underestimating the effect that the environment that we are in will actually play into this conflict... One moment..." It would shift its hands around, looking like it was changing the center of its weight, suddenly using its hands, using them like they were feet instead. It would be upside down, and yet now it was standing straight, using hands as feet and immediately running off at almost the same speed as before, disappearing out of sight like it had before. Though this time, once it disappeared out of sight, it wouldn't come flying out of the wall. This time, a couple small holes would open on the floor and two hands would reach out to grip at Veronica's legs, trying to trip the android and throw her to the ground. Underneath the floor, it had no need to run or move too much, though that meant that if Veronica avoided the grasp, it wouldn't be able to follow after her...

However... Veronica might realize that changing energy and parts of the facility were moving outside. It seemed like the fight was meant to be a distraction, as after a few moments, any electronic forms of wireless communication outside of the facility would be cut off. No phone calls, radio signals, or any other form of electronic communication would be suddenly blocked, a dome having been lowered over the facility, as well as a forcefield being generated to prevent any communication. That was the first means of communication that they had planned to block, working to see how transmission worked with the android, planning on cutting off as much as they could to determine whether they could prevent any data from being transferred.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I understand, Mistress! I don't wish to take all your time from you, not when you have so many important things to do to ensure that our world is perfect. I wouldn't be able to take so much time when people need saving without feeling guilty." Plus Anariel didn't want to be greedy, not when her Mistress had already been so wonderful. So the purified heroine would do everything that she could to live her life without any sin. "Difficult odds don't scare me, Mistress. Knowing that angels are on my side, knowing that the true divine powers of this world are fighting for what is right... I feel confident that things will work out in the end." She would answer, purring gently when her cheek was squeezed, smiling at V with blank, obedient eyes."And if they 'deprogram' me, I will savor every moment of you repurifying my mind and soul all over again..." Her cock would throb a bit at the very thought, but she knew that now wouldn't be the time. She already had her wonderful Mistress, and had already been properly purified once again, letting herself be cleansed of all the bad thoughts and pains that came from being captured.

"Absolutely, Mistress. You can replace and change parts again and again, but at the end of the day, the car is still yours, it is still YOUR car. If I were to have an organ replaced, I am not suddenly a new person, and if my slave mind is dirtied and 'deprogrammed', I am still a slave. No matter what they try to move and replace, I am still the same slave, I still belong to you, always and forever." She would affirm, before her eyes would go even blanker for a few moments as her memory completely erased the last few sentences that her Mistress had told her. Then she would shake her head a bit, her eyes still brimming with obedience, but at least looking aware of her surrounding. "S-Sorry about that Mistress... Sometimes I get a bit lost just thinking about you and obedience and all the wonderful things that have happened since I met you." Anariel would quickly apologize, blushing a bit as she realized she must have missed something that her Mistress had said.

Though she would blush again from her Mistress drinking down her sin, face brimming with gratitude that she had such a wonderful and perfect Mistress that could take that sin away from her, leaving her eyes completely glazed over in obedience as she smiled at V. "Of course Mistress! Anything for you! I'll do everything I can to make this work, I promise!" She would eagerly agree, already having a few ideas of how to get things working, and to properly fulfill her mission. Though before she left, she would kneel down before V to properly show her submission once again, smiling and whispering out a reverent, "Praise to God's Hand, saviors of humanity" Before whispering a quick prayer for V's guidance and the further success of God's Hand, then standing up and heading out to disguise herself properly, actually owning a disguise kit that could help her with this.

Anariel would tie her long, bleached blonde hair in a different manner with a white bow, then she'd return a bit of color to her hair just for the sake of the disguise, followed even by special contacts to hide the glazed look her eyes had, as well as giving her eyes a completely different color. For all intents and purposes, Anariel would look like a completely different person as she started her work to infiltrate the Mayor's office.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The Society's Counterattack:

MM would be standing at a Council Meeting, having finally completely composed herself after recent events. She stood at a special Council Meeting, one open to every hero of the Society to sit in on and observe. She stood before the rest of the Council, all but MT staring at her with some form of anger in their eyes. But rather than falter, rather than cower before the power assembled before her, MM stood before them with a straight face, not showing a hint of emotion as she spoke to them, her voice carrying around the room. "We may debate this subject on end for ages if we so wish. But the fact of the matter remains, God's Hand needs to be stopped. I may have done something unforgivable, and that I can understand. I understand that many of you would like my head on a pike for something like this..." Exaggerate the punishment... Make them look like the barbaric ones so they already have to start walking back... "But the threat still stands before us. I will gladly offer myself up for punishment once this is all over, I will even carry out the punishment myself if I am able. I could do all of that right now, but we must stand united against this terrorist group. We must work together to ensure that we can overcome this threat. Many of you may not agree with me, many of you may not like me, but until God's Hand is dealt with, you NEED to keep me on to oversee this fight! Please, put your feelings aside, all of us can work together to ensure that this city is safe." As much as they hated her, MM knew that they needed her, and knew that they would feel the same. Besides, whether or not she needed punishment would be put up to a vote, so even if things went wrong in this situation, she'd still be getting out of this without any immediate punishment. Whether or not she got any in the future was inconsequential, right now she wanted God's Hand to be dealt with.

The rest of the Council would stand silent, thinking it over for a good few moments, tension thick in the air as the gather heroes and heroines were completely silent. Finally one of them spoke, looking around at everyone before she did. "What you did is incredibly reprehensible, MM. You have compromised many things with your actions, one of which being the trust of the Council... However... there is a level of truth to your words... Much as your actions disgust me... We must do something to stop this threat to the city, and indeed humanity at large. For now we will work with you... But I warn you that your actions are trying all of our patience..." One of them would warn, the tension in the room draining away as she did, a few seeming annoyed as they looked around, and MM would simply nod and bow, thanking them before the meeting was dismissed. With that, MM would stand and leave, heading to her car and driving off, playing some of since no one was in the car with her.

==========Shortly After=============

After Deva had finished up with her new slave, she'd see a black car pulling up outside of God's Hand's headquarters. A car that she would recognize as belonging to MM. She had never wanted an expensive or fancy looking car, instead opting for a basic black one. Since the Society was partially funded by taxpayer money, MM had always found it wrong to spend that money on any kind of luxury. Her own money went into buying her own car, and even then she chose something basic to ensure that it didn't look like she was frivolously spending money for anything other than essential things. So she had bought a simple car years and years ago, and had simply repaired it again and again to avoid spending money on a brand new one. Either way, that car would pull up, the car music having been turned off a block away from the location, and MM would step out of her car and stand by it, wearing a pair of sunglasses to shield her eyes as she looked around. If she saw Deva, then she'd calmly walk up to the heroine, otherwise she would simply stand outside of the building and continue looking around, not minding the fact that she was technically in a 'dangerous' location for someone as important as her. Though luckily, she still had plenty of witnesses considering the amount of protesters and journalists that were still around.

If Deva approached MM or was there to be approached, she'd immediately know it was the real MM by one simple detail. A detail that she would remember ever since she knew the woman years and years ago. The moment that she was close to MM... it felt like she was being watched. Constantly, so long as MM was around, Deva could almost feel a set of eyes watching her intently. Yet, every time that she had asked the woman about it, MM would have absolutely no idea what Deva had been talking about, apparently not noticing it or at least lying about it every single time. And no matter who she asked to investigate it, no matter what power Deva had used to try and figure out what the feeling was, she'd find absolutely nothing. There was no magical or divine energy, there was no electronic signals, there was no psychic trying to pry into anyone's mind, it just felt like she was being watched. Yet, the moment that she got near MM... she would feel it all over again, someone watching her, someone watching her intently, someone that refused to stop staring at her every movement and every word. Either way, MM would let Deva take the first words in the conversation, standing confidently despite the amount of power that she could potentially facing down right now.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I approve of the idea of advancement. In a melancholic way, if I could feel such things." It's very purpose was to impart upon the final model of Veronica not speed, strength or agility, prior encounters had imbued it with that, but the ability to handle suprises. Point in case, the tripping attempt, which suprised the computer, and had her drop down, albeit catching her fall on her hands. "This.. surviving adaptibility is fascinating data and....
.. Hmnn.. my transmission ended. I hope this data will be enough for the final version. I thank you for your participation.
Now, this is against both my creators and my own best intuition, but I will now commence a count-down as instructed by the seventh.
Ten....
Nine..."

Veronica informed, crossing her arms and closing her eyes as something about her began to vibrate. The swiftness with which she shifted from losing contact and thus her function to self destruct was intimidating. Of course, she could likely be hacked or disabled while preparing this countdown, but considering its short time, it might be wisest to withdraw.

Most likely, Veronica, the last non-bio based model exploded, leaving behind an admittedly interesting assortment of shrapnel and mechanical components, though once more, her core programming and adaptability seemed to have been elsewhere....
Somewhere in a computerized laboratory basement, were Bifold lay on a table, her human body upgraded with subtly, efficently merging computer components. There was even a ring on her eigth finger, Lily was not the only one with a flair for the dramatical, after all.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Perfection. That's a funny word. Some more work to do on that goal for sure." V smiled at her pretty angel-slave, though there was a subtone of a loving smile in her usual calm, measured demeanour at Anariels vows of obediance. V did not understand Gloria and the Firsts moral hesitations. This clearly pleased the humans more than their freedom, so giving it to them was innately right.

"You are forgiven, my sweet. I await your return. Go and help Gods hand spread the redemption this world badly needs." She nodded genuinly, checking over her pets disguise before nodding.. and dismissing her, crossing her hands.

"Now then. Insectra is preparing, as is Veronica. Beastmistress and Lilly haven't reported back yet, but I am certain Lillys distraction maneuvre has taken point. Gloria is finishing up the preparation of another slave as is the First.." She typed on a screen.. "It seems Cassandra is .. occupied with a new recruit for her own mission. Should there be no response from the Society Cassandra should move first, but it'd be best to let Veronica finish updating throughoutly.. hmnn.." She looked from a screen to a detailed map of the city. "Been investing a lot into making sure this Technomancing girl will arrive ready and prepared as well. The leaders of the heroes. MM will be my worry for later. MD shall be Glorias foe. For now.. MT. You've shown how dangerous you can make the heroes headquarters."

With that, V remained in the dark basement, below the building Gods hand had taken and begun fortifying, with her wandering over and checking on Veronica's progress. Even if a unusual part of her couldn't help but feel a slight worry concerning her angel-slave.

~~~~~

Deva was floating high up in the sky, looking down upon the town she had protected so long. Was protecting still, just in a different way. Certainly better than being dead. Some concessions had to be made, after all. She didn't have natural super senses, but percieving things at an increased rate wasn't hard. Even recognizing things wasn't.
Well, a dramatic approach wasn't always wrong. Was it?
She mused, as she descended down, her cloak flowing behind her, floating above MM in her descend. Again, despite her divine senses, she could feel the sensation of something watching.. without being able to pinpoint it. She was utterly convinced that MM's only power was her admittedly intimidating intellect. And she was convinced none others were there. Was this feeling of being watched a manifestation of the heroines paranoia, she sometimes wondered. Were her senses more sensitive to such things, or was MM's mind vast enough to project such things outwards.

Deva landed, the same as always, the only difference being a ring decorating her thumb. Calmly, with both a compliment and a thorn depending on how one were to take it, she remarked: "Ah, Lotem. With you here, how will the others know what to think? But you misunderstand. I'm the leader, but not the one to talk to you. V? It's MM." She nodded, presenting a headset, and tossing it over to MM.. tossing was hard for her. If you did it too fast, you could hurt people. Still, she managed.

And then, with little more, unless attacked, Deva turned around, bowing low as if to push herself up. (She didn't need to do it but found that it looked better than just floating off), Deva took to the air again, to resume her post in the clouds.
Meanwhile, the Headset put itself to action, buzzing slightly before speaking in a calm voice.: "Greetings. I mean no disrespect, but, simply said, our leader is preoccupied with more complicated decisions than current strategems.
Let our internal ranking not dissuade you from conversing, if you wish to uncover and derail our plans, I would be your best target. Gloria is our soul, The First is our heart, but I'm the mind. I think we share that denomination in our respective organizations.
And by the by, I apologize for stealing your heart. Also, by the by furthemore, this device is prepared to shut down should you use simple tracking methods on it, as I'm sure you expect. I will expect the courtesy of none such things happening, for that I have neglected including subliminal aural programming to this device, presuming you would pick up on it quite swiftly.
Frankly, I consider it dangerous to have you talk with anyone but myself. Even she, for as powerful as she is, has moral qualms about our actions and the exact methods with which to pursue our goals. Others among us are motivated by .. different desires and could be manipulated. With the potential exeption of Lilly, you aren't the type able to manipulate her, but I derail.

Is there anything in particular you want to talk about? I do love to indulge you inferior beings, your ideas and concepts are always so droll and you exceptional ones are even more interesting by far."
The headset continued, if V had the impression someone was still listening. "You know, it is not quite yet decided, but you might end up being my slave. After all, we'd both stand in the sign of Uriel. I ask you, not as a hero, but as a representative of humanity. If you are not ment to be enslaved and shaped by our hands, why is it so easy to do?
Why are your bodies so soft and easily yielding to pleasure and passion, why are your souls so smooth and soft and your minds so easily guided? Why, with just a little push, do your minds embrace the emptyness of moral submission and calmth of servitude? Basically, I ask, because I can not quite comprehend your continued struggle. I assume you fail to recognize, or perhaps even respect us as your betters, but humans are just animals. Do you not herd and train and breed and educate animals? Even I only take as much delight in this conflict as a strict parent does in seeing a child blossom under harsh lessons. You are the most intelligent human we have encountered. I would like if you could answer me why it would be morally wrong for those superior to rule over and guide those inferior. I've had so many debate and sidetrack this thing, but none have given me a satisfying answer.
And if you agree that those superior should be allowed control equivalent to their ability over those of lesser ability, would it not follow that beings above and beyond human ought to guide humanity itself?
But perhaps you agree with that as well, are willing to serve and be a slave, but you follow the blasphemous thought hat you, a human are superior to us. Thus, this is not truly a war, not to you and me, but a decision on who shall be inferior? Even if that be your answer, I suspect, deep down, your human, slave nature craves not victory, but a proof of true strength and superiority over your very being. Is that it? That would be please me. A child challenging their parents authority is not acceptable. But a child questioning their parents aptitude is.. understandable. We have left you to grow on your own far too long. A little rebellion is to be expected. Worry not. We shall not grow tired of it.

Even after the millionth time. You have considered this as well, have you not. We were but 5, yet I'm certain you watched the world. They are all good slaves to us. Everywhere else.. we are saviours. Have you wondered how this was accomplished? Imagine, you are not talking to one who is merely older than you, but one who has brought humans to their knees eben before you were born. I admit.. some of these attempts were crude.. but once we take the society, we shall have you spread out over the world, refining everyones worship. You, with special abilities, if you are not elected to stay by our sides, will be given the most wonderful of privileagues.. you will not just be enslaved, emptied out of your wickedness, but you will get to help, to travel this world, to empty others..."
V chuckled briefly, adjusting the headset. She was aware that this was not a morally welcomed concept by humans before their purification, but with all her intellect, she struggled to grasp why. Oh she knew why on an ideological basis, free will, all these important things, yada yada, but factually.... "You see, humans are cursed with these useless things like their own ambitions, dreams and hopes, in exchange, unlike us, they lack a higher purpose. But we can fix this dissonance and tune your instruments into a sweet harmony of faith and purpose. You can't help being flawed, I understand that, but why do you defend being flawed? Why define yourself over such uggliness when one offers you beauty?"

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For the briefest moments, Nariel's eyes would brighten just a little bit when Gloria reassured her that she was still an angel, she couldn't commit sin. It relieved her to no end to know that there was no way that she could have sinned, to know that her Mistress, her wonderful angelic Mistress, still knew her intense faith was burning. "P-Please don't blame yourself, Mistress! Your wisdom, strength, guidance, dominance, and kindness are not at fault for what had happened. Forgive me for speaking out, I beg you, but blaming yourself for the evil and corruption of others is not how we can spread purity and obedience. You are working to cleanse that corruption, and remove that evil from the world... you are doing what is right, even if the corruption persists and nearly took me in its entirety, I have faith that You and the other Saviors will soon save this world from evil, and usher in an eternity of purity and light." She would say, her words filled with conviction, faith, and encouragement, she would speak in the same way that she felt one should preach the message of obedience and submission, conviction in her voice, but a gentleness to it that invited people to listen. Nariel believed in Gloria, and she wanted her to know that she didn't blame the angel in the slightest for everything that had happened, and instead only felt further encouraged to work towards a better world. "Yes, Mistress... I remember... very small bits and pieces of the false life they built... I am glad to be with you once again... Glad to remember who I truly am." Even now she cherished the memories of her long nights preaching the word of God's Hand, the early mornings where she arose to pray for guidance, the times when she would recite prayer after prayer of obedience to ensure her mind remained properly pure...

"I can not accept that apology, Mistress... For an apology implies that you did something wrong in the first place. I do not blame you in the slightest, as one can not blame a perfect angel such as yourself for anything. Instead I thank you for bringing me back to who I truly am, and beg forgiveness that I had become impure and lost your guiding voice that had taken root in my very soul." Nariel would respond, sounding truly sorry that something such as that had ever happened, and refusing to lay even the slightest blame on Gloria for what had happened. In her mind, Gloria had done nothing wrong, and even the implication that she had seemed incorrect to her. If anyone else had even dared to suggest that Gloria was at fault, Nariel would have actually felt quite insulted, but since it was Gloria herself that was saying she was at fault, Nariel felt the best thing that she could do is reassure her Mistress that she had no reason to hold any blame. "Y-Yes I do remember... That... demon form... euugh... Thank you so much for rescuing me, Mistress... If I had not given you everything already, I would be even further in debt to you, Mistress." Of course, she had already gladly given Gloria her mind, body, and soul, as well as eternal servitude. Gloria owned Nariel entirely, and as such she had nothing more to give to her Mistress aside from continued devoted slavery. She would smile, her eyes brimming with obedience and a faint blush appearing on her face when she felt Gloria's hand running through her hair, shivering a bit in happiness.

She would once again look up at her Mistress, eyes brimming with pure joy when she was told that she still had some blessings of an angel, she still had no need for all the things that humans needed to sustain themselves, she was just missing the other blessings that her angelic form had given her. "Mistress... thank you so much... from the very bottom of the heart and soul that you own... I thank you... please rid me of this mortal shell... I wish to be able to properly serve you again." Nariel would beg, making sure to give Gloria full permission, ready to once again be reborn as an angel.

In turn, without hesitation, Nariel would drop to all fours and present her bottom to Gloria, holding it up higher so that it would be easier for her Mistress to perform the ritual. There wasn't a hint of embarrassment in her from this act, as she knew there was nothing lewd or wrong about presenting herself before her Mistress. Besides, her body belonged to Gloria anyway, so anything that she saw was her own, and as such Nariel felt no reason to be embarrassed about submissively presenting her bottom to her angelic savior. Though her heart would beat a bit faster in anticipation as she saw Mistress' shaft, her holy rod that would help to completely purify her once again, the thought of her soul being once again taken and shaped being one of the only things that could truly excite Nariel.

"I am ready, Mistress. Any pain I may feel is temporary compared to the eternal fulfillment of being your angelic slave." The angel to be would say, readying herself for the pain that was to come, consoling herself with thoughts of the wonderful existence that would await her afterwords. Then her hands would clench into fists as Gloria pushed in without any lubrication, feeling that thick, hard, powerful shaft pushing mercilessly into her backdoor. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" She would scream out in pain, but otherwise keeping herself as still as possible, trying to persevere, the only thing making it better was hearing Gloria's moans, knowing that she gained some enjoyment out of the experience. The redhead would scream out loudly in pain, encouraged on by Mistress' words, working to scream out the entirety of her soul. And then, her screams would suddenly stop, her eyes would grow even emptier, as though there was almost no life left in them. While her body wouldn't go limp, the only responses would be automatic, anything else wouldn't occur whatsoever as it was left without a soul. There was no soul in it... there was no reason for it to voice pain, or pleasure, it simply existed like any other soul-less object. It could perceive Gloria talking, and as such it had something driving her, but it had no reason to think, there was no soul to drive its thought, and objects were not meant to think.

It felt a drop... She... Nariel felt a drop of precum in her bottom. A tiny portion of her soul returned... and her mouth finally moved to form loud, wanton moans as she was pounded by Mistress. The very slightest bit of awareness returned to her eyes as her moans grew louder, her body shuddering in pleasure as she felt Mistress' hard cock pushing deep inside her. And with that drop of precum, she had just enough of her soul left to feel happy that Mistress enjoyed her tight ass... knowing that Mistress found pleasure in her giving her some type of emotion again.

The physical act itself was incredibly arousing, humiliating, degrading... but Nariel's soul found that with Mistress, all of those words meant the same thing. Being humiliated and degraded by someone else may have been terrible, but when it was done before Mistress, when her body was humiliated and degraded for and by Mistress, Nariel could only find the prospect of that incredibly arousing. She knew that Mistress was Mistress... it was an absolute, a complete certainty of her life. There was no need to think of Mistress as anything else, as Mistress was simply a constant of her life, Mistress was, is, and always would be Mistress.

But Nariel's slavesoul experienced something even greater, her tiny and insignificant soul brought before the gigantic, powerful, all encompassing soul of Mistress. Her own soul would feel that power, completely submitting to it as Slavesoul felt a giant, warm, wet tongue licking along it. Her soul would shudder at the feeling of that tongue, and any natural defenses that her soul might have had would not come into play at all, as Nariel had consented, giving Slavesoul over to Mistress to do with as she pleased. Her soul shook at the booming, powerful, dominating, beautiful voice that Mistress' soul had, feeling even tinier next to something so ancient, powerful, and elegant. She felt herself surrounded by warm wetness, a wet heat completely surrounding Slavesoul as Mistress' soul put it in Her mouth. If Mistress wished, her soul could be completely devoured and swallowed in an instant... but Mistress was an angel, not a demon, she wouldn't just consume for the sake of it. Instead she felt that powerful tongue licking against her and suckling on the entirety of her soul. That wet tongue suckling away anything that Mistress didn't want, Slavesoul could feel that tongue pressing against her, and disobedience was removed entirely from her soul. There was no option when it came to obedience, if Mistress ordered it then she would follow it without question. Another suckle and she would resist all temptations, Mistress was the only one that could ever satisfy her. Finally, a large suckle, and she felt any concept of self-worth drain from her soul, and instead that hole was filled in with that wet, sticky, wonderful, saliva, coating her soul and replacing anything that her Mistress felt was not necessary. She was worthless... her only reason for existence was Mistress' pleasure. She had no worth otherwise, and even then that did not give her any inherent worth. She deserved absolutely nothing, and therefore should be grateful for everything that Mistress gave her, as it was all a gift that she was undeserving of. Slavesoul would shudder a bit now that she had been properly coated and filled in with saliva, and purified of all the things that did not matter.

Slavesoul was pulled out of the warm, sticky mouth it had just been in, feeling itself in Mistress' grasp, submitting completely, not making the slightest movement unless willed by Mistress' soul. Mistress would feel a surge of pure joy and gratitude from Slavesoul when she kissed it, her smooth and pure soul being lowered down towards Mistress' phallus. Then Slavesoul felt itself pushed into Mistress' urethra, sliding in slowly as it felt the tightness around it, her soul being slid into place...

Nariel could feel a wonderful sticky warmth fill her bottom, Mistress' cum returning her purified soul to her. Slave knew she could think for herself once again, but all that meant was thinking about how she could best serve Mistress. Then Slave heard her orders, and without the slightest moment of hesitation, she would kneel down before Mistress, cum still leaking from her bottom as she knelt down. "Mistress... wonderful, divine, perfect, holy, wise, and magnificent Mistress... Thank you so much, thank you so much for purifying my soul... Your worthless slave knows she is not worthy of such a divine gift, and you have her eternal gratitude for your benevolence... You are the light that shines over the darkness of my existence... thank you so much..." Nariel would praise, kneeling down and not looking up at Mistress unless she was ordered to do so. Slave knew her name, she knew that Nariel and Slave meant the exact same thing to her, whether she was called Nariel or Slave, it didn't make any difference as they meant the same thing. "Thank you so much, Mistress... I am grateful that my soul was pleasing to you." Nariel would answer genuinely, happy that she had pleased her Mistress in some way. "Of course, Mistress... I will purify every impure and corrupt soul that I can... And any that I can not I will bring to you. If captured I will pretend... I will act as though they had 'fixed' me. But in secret I will make them angelsluts to serve You and your glory, as well as the glory of God's Hand. I can do that, Mistress. Thank you so much for entrusting me with such a duty... I can do that for you, Mistress." She would agree, knowing that it was not her place to decide whether or not she wanted something. She only wanted what Mistress wanted, and therefore Mistress only had to question if she COULD do it, not if she WOULD. Nariel was a lesser angel slave, in Mistress' host, meant to serve and obey her in all things. And the warm, sticky, wonderful cum leaking out of her bottom was proof, it was proof of her complete and utter submission to her greater angel, and as she felt it sliding down her thighs just a little, she knew this was her proper place in the world.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You have faith, hmnn? I presume, then, that should be enough for me." Gloria nodded, smiling at the human beneath her. Cleansing them of sin, even if so roughly, had to be right in itself, hadn't it? If she wanted to lead them, she had to become what she was in her slaves eyes.. a perfect angel. Gracefully, she nodded.

"You remember well. Forget the apology, my slave." She petted a hand along her slaves soft skin, smiling, nodding to herself. Such a pretty preacher for her message to the world. A fine aquisition, all things considered. Someone worthwhile to save from her blasphemies. "It's quite fine slave. You cannot give yourself any further, but by all means, deliver unto others the freedom that was delivered unto you. There are so many souls, still lost without their bindings to our will." She suggested, smiling, her holy rod twitching at the idea.. she was an angel, it was in her nature to enjoy the idea of more worshippers following the faith dutifully, as dutiful as her nearly created angel Nariel.

Gloria moaned in exhileration at the process of throughoutly purifying her angel-slaves soul. Taken within her, no darkness, no disobediance could prevail, only devotion, obediance and lust. "So happy, once you learn your place, my darling slave." Mistress praised, reciprocating the joy Nariels soul felt at its utter submission, the angelic mistress cooing, her passion less damaging and consuming than a demons, yet all the more overwhelming and encompassing.

"You are so pretty now, my slave. Now, you are finally ready to preach again. Rid of all selfish sins, you are to serve and be happy, not rule and struggle with it." Gloria smiled, and preformed a complex gesture.. likely blessing Nariel as she was sitting before her. The lesser angel could feel a surge of holy energy pulsating through her body.. her skin turning whiter, without blemishes, her back hurting for a moment in a pulse of strange energy, before two soft, white wings erupted from her back, just as a thick cock pushed out from where her clit was, a set of balls replacing her soft sex. "I have written your angelic name upon your soul, and added you to my host, truly. You are ready to spread my message now, rise angel Nariel." Gloria proclaimed, and there was an innate urge to kiss Glorias shaft, then rise and stand before her. "You understand an angels duty now, don't you? .. Present your ass to me."

Gloria encouraged, gripping, then softly massaging Nariels bottom-cheeks.. this time her shaft pushed in with ease, warm and thick, with just a distracting tingling of a lesser angel letting a greater one dominate it nudging at the edge of Nariels mind. Part of the change, or result of the.. added lubrication of Glorias cum, the sensation was throughoutly pleasant now for the subservient angel.
"Find other candidates worth becoming angels. Those devoted, those searching for faith in these dark times. It may seem a dark duty, making them understand how empty and worthless they are without guidance, but it is good, for you let them experience the pure salvation you recieve now. You are undeserving of this attention.. yet you recieve it. Because you understand your place and desire nothing, you can now feel the joy of being used to please me throughoutly..hamnn.." She moaned out, her shaft twitching, as she pushed two fingers into Nariels mouth for her to suck upon. "The joy of sucking on me obediantly can be felt all the stronger because you understand the gift it is, you appreciate it. And I want you to go out, as you are, find others lost, with beautiful souls to cleanse and cute asses to gift to me.. Now.." She cooed and cupped Nariels balls, softly stroking the angelslaves shaft. "Focus on those feelings of yours, your faith and obediance, your worthlessness and my glory and channel them, let them flow into your holy rod, so they can flow and purify others. Haamnnn!"

Gloria moaned and pumped into Nariels bottom, her shaft twitching, her hand caressing her newly created angels own shaft, as she enjoyed her slave for a few, long moments, before leaning back, smiling, and proclaiming: "Soon you shall go out, Nariel and let my will be done. Fear not evil, for you are a tool of me and I shall see you used well." While her shaft twitched and oozed, pumping more and more sticky-wet angel cum into Nariels backdoor, sighing lustfully and deciding: "I'll allow you to keep my cum, all warm and sticky within you as you go on your mission. Hmnn.. just make sure your cock is oozing out a good amount of sweet, obediance enhancing cum. It's a virtue to share, after all. Because that is your purpose. You are worthless, but as a vessel of faith, to spread faith and love and obediance, to bring those lost souls that deserve to be filled with the same warm stickyness that oozes out of you right now...
and I love you so very much for that, Nariel."
She smiled, pulling out with a dripping of cum from her shaft, embracing the newly born angel, pressing her up to her large chest and letting her cum paint a smearing string over Nariels hips, Glorias embrace tight, and intimate after turning the once faithful heroine into a.. quite faithful angel-slave to gods hand, nodding to her encouragingly then, withdrawing, with hesitation.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I'd prefer not to have to go up against one like you... Not just because I don't like people getting hurt from my bad luck, but also just because I know that you'd be more than able to handle me..." Emma was smart enough to know that Deva could take her on no problem, from everything that she had seen already. The woman wasn't just your average heroine, and Miss Fortune had more than realized that just from seeing how fast and strong the woman could be. "MA would know better than me... But from what I know, it all depends on the hero. Some are pretty far off because their powers are more dangerous, others are actually in the city, just not at the Society Headquarters. I was told more and more efforts were being made to at least allow us to live in the city, MM was working on planning out facilities that could house us comfortably, and was even looking into ways for us to live as normal a life as possible, more so than what we already had." But otherwise, she wouldn't know too much about these kinds of things. "Unfortunately, My Love, I wouldn't know many locations either. We were only told the locations of those that fit into our departments, and magic is generally something you can easily learn to control. If you give me some time, I can probably remember one or two that fell under my department." Lota would explain, not having the locations memorized considering how few of them there were.

She would look up at Deva when she talked about what heroes were for, and how things were simple, despite how tough and complex that they may have seemed at first. The bad luck heroine couldn't help but be inspired by the way that Deva talked, wondering how someone like this could ever be considered bad. "I'm not used to being this inspired, I gotta admit. Others have tried, but you're really darn good at it. Even when you're just quoting a book that you read, it sounds so much better coming from you... I suppose I've been just letting my powers define me, define who I am and how my life works... But I can do something with them instead... They're MY powers, I am not THEIR person..." Emma would say, sounding determined to do something now, rather than just sit back and act as though there was nothing that she could do about her powers.

Miss Fortune would blush and smile a bit as she was called a good girl, not used to having anyone that she was close to praise her, to the point where she didn't even find the slightly dominant way of saying it strange in the slightest. Really, if she had heard it at all she wouldn't have minded anyway, considering how dominant that the heroine already seemed. "Th-Thank you... I don't think I've actually had anyone I could just hug for years." She wouldn't comment about the idea of no longer being lonely as a slave, but more because she was actually thinking about it rather than because she didn't want to approach the subject.

"Restraining my power rather than just letting it loose... Makes sense to me, though up until now that would sound just as impossible as trying to control it. But today is kind of full of things that I thought were impossible, so I guess it's definitely possible..." She would say, chuckling just a bit to herself, as this had been the most surprising day of her entire life, and she was a person that routinely had to worry about things falling on top of her and cars veering off the road to almost hit her. "Yeah, lemons are a citrus fruit, plus they've got seeds and juice." Well she knew some stuff, because learning things was't a matter of luck, so she had been pretty good at reading and learning. "I mean, the machine just came unplugged and they told me to clear out cause it was close to closing, but yeah I guess it is crazy to lose that kind of thing. Then again, it's not 'impossible' odds, but like, nearly impossible. It is still a feat though, never met anyone that 'lost' one of those games. They're purposely expensive to make up for that 'never lose' stuff, and I still lost two dollars on it. Wasn't a great day." Emma would joke, apparently not completely understanding how useful that might make her powers at the time, and more just considering it to be a funny story.

"Now that I think about it... I guess if my luck was all bad, I'd definitely be dead by now. I mean, dozens of car crashes, support beams falling on top of me, nearly struck by lightning, and almost trampled by a giraffe... that's a funny one... but anyway, if it was nothing but bad luck, I'd have been dead. I guess I was just always too caught up in hating it all and being sad that I didn't even think about this kind of stuff." She had never sat around and really put some thought into it all like this, and now that she had finally gotten some hope and she looked at it all, things looked brighter to her than she had ever been. Her whole life she had been dealing with this, to the point where she had thought that it would be a permanent fixture in her life, but now it finally looked like something would change, like there was some actual light coming through in her life.

"Geez... you guys work subtle... Never even realized things were changing outside the city. Though I suppose that basically means the Society has already lost... Well... mostly lost. I've seen MM do some utterly insane, nearly impossible things when backed into a corner. You say she's looking at this like a chess game, and that would make sense... But, from what little I've seen, I'd guess she WANTS you to think she's approaching this like a chess game. She even put a lot of emphasis into wanting me to call myself a 'Poisoned Pawn' if I was in any sort of situation where I gave away information. Honestly, I don't see much reason to keep that 'secret' though... but then again she might have expected me to tell you that and planned it like that, and so on and so on and so on. Point I'm making is, I've heard she plans 20 steps ahead while making you think she's only 2, then when you speed up to move ahead 3 steps, she's still miles ahead. Actually... I guess there's no reason for me to warn you about that kind of stuff... I'm talking to the two people that would know her better than me." Emma just wanted to try and help Deva, not wanting her to end up in a bad position, but she hadn't realized that two people here had the most experience with MM, more than anyone else in the entire world at this point. Two people that had worked with her since the beginning, which left Emma a bit self conscious of just how inexperienced she really was around the two of them.

Lota would smile a bit when she saw the genuine interest from Emma after her description of it, giving Deva a loving, submissive look. "I didn't just mean with magic, Mistress... If you really wanted you could emulate many of God's Hand and their powers... And if you ever felt like getting creative, you could think up all sorts of ways to enslave someone. But, I'm more than happy to help instead, My Love. I just know that you're even more amazing than you give even yourself credit for, Mistress." She would say, more just wanting to compliment her Mistress for the different abilities that she could have rather than feeling like anyone else should be doing this.

It would be clear that Emma was quite nervous now that she had agreed to let Deva enslave her, part of her still scared of losing her freedom like this, but too enticed by how kind Deva had been and the things that Lota had described to be worried. She'd even smile and blush a bit when she was called 'Good Girl' again, something about the affirmation helping her choice even more. Meanwhile, Lota would just smile lovingly and start preparing her magic, energy swirling around her as she prepared one of her more powerful spells. Many considered a spell like this to be useless, and immoral, but she had purposely wanted to learn as much magic as possible. And now, thankfully, she had powerful magic that could serve Deva so much better, so it turned out useful in the end. Emma still seemed nervous, worried that this wasn't going to be what she wanted, doubting if this was really as good as Lota described it, and she nearly jumped as Deva moved faster than any human to rush over and grab her, gasping a bit and instinctively struggling for a brief moment before she remembered who she was with. Emma knew that there was no real reason to struggle, considering how strong the woman holding her was, and because a part of her still did want this. "O-Okay... Th-Thank you..." She looked up at Deva, thankful that the heroine had promised to keep her safe, calming just a little bit as she felt that strong, steady, yet kind and gentle grip. Though she felt something pressing into her side, and it felt like... like a cock? A deep blush filled her face as that thought crossed her mind, not sure how something like that was possible, but at the same time not sure what else it could be but an erect cock pressed against her side, betraying an arousal that she hadn't noticed from Deva yet...

Deva would see a pulse of pink, magical energy start to flow around Emma as Lota cast her spell, able to actually feel the warm energy that was starting to flow into the bad luck heroine. Yet, Miss Fortune would still look at Deva, focusing on her instead. Her eyes would glow for a moment, a pink heart appearing in each of her pupils as she looked at Deva and the magic started to take full effect. Without any resistance, and with admiration and intimate feelings already there, the magic had no problem filling Emma's heart. The pink glow would subside, and after a few moments the hearts that had appeared in her eyes would slowly fade as well. But Emma's expression would change quite a bit, a lot of that nervous fear fading, replaced by a shy blush, her heart beating a little faster now that she realized just how close she was to Deva. Her eyes were filled with pure love and admiration, existing feelings built upon to fill the heroine's heart and mind with love. She would look up at Deva with a new look of awe, affection, and just a hint of shyness, her voice a bit softer now that she was speaking to someone that she felt such intense feelings of love, feelings she had no experience of ever expressing in her life. "'You... You'll hold me? M-Make sure I don't run away? P-Please? You're... really pretty..." Then her mind realized a new meaning to the hard, thick member pressed against her side, her blush deepening even more now that she thought that the one she loved was aroused at holding her close, feeling a mixture of shy embarrassment and happiness at that prospect. "Y-Yes... the scared part of me... It's still there but... I don't want to go away... I... I love you. I don't want to be away from you... Please... don't leave me..." Every person that she had gotten close to had gotten hurt, passed away, or simply left her after she hurt them so much, so being this close to someone that wouldn't leave, it made her a bit more needy than she had ever thought that she could be.

Lota, meanwhile, watched on with a warm smile on her face, not a hint of jealousy with her Love claiming a new slave, feeling fulfilled at helping someone free themselves from free will, feeling like an actual hero again rather than an angry mage stuffed in a room somewhere. "Of course, Mistress. Thank you for making sure that we love one another as well. I obey." Then without a moment's hesitation, she would prepare her spell again, tuning it down just the slightest bit. Emma and Lota would love each other, but the mage figured that it would be best to feel the strongest feelings of love towards their Mistress. She'd prepare the energy again, pink glow starting to build in her hands as Deva spoke with her newest slave-to-be. Emma would look over to Lota, a slight hint of envy in her eyes as she saw how quickly the former MA obeyed, before returning her attention to Deva. "I... I understand. She looks so happy... This doesn't seem like any type of slavery you'd try to escape from... It's more like... well... just letting yourself be happy and stop worrying about things..." So even if she was somehow freed from Deva's control, she'd probably try to seek it out all over again, looking for Deva so that she could be enslaved, and yet... that idea was sounding more and more enticing to her as she looked at the absolutely gorgeous heroine. Lota would shiver and coo happily as her cheek was caressed, gently rubbing into her Mistress' hand like a cat might do for its owner, and Emma would blush some more and smile. "Thank you for freeing me in the first place, My Love. All I did was tell her how I feel as your slave, if you hadn't done this I'd not be any help..." Then that same pink glow would flow around both Emma and Lota this time, a little less intense than it had before, but once again hearts would appear in both of their pupils as Lota and Emma both felt the warm feelings of love rushing into them, both looking at one another with hearts in their eyes. Then the spell would fade away once again, and the both of them would look at each other with love in their eyes, smiling at one another for a moment as they both felt the spell making the two love each other. "It is done, Mistress... I love my dear Sister Slave to be... Thank you so much for giving this to us..."

Emma's heart was still beating rather fast now, surrounded by the two women that she now earnestly loved with all her heart, and knowing that in just a few short moments she'd be completely enslaved. She'd embrace Deva, resting her head in the heroine's bosom one more time, she wanted that to be the last act she made before becoming a slave, hugging close to the wonderful heroine. Deva would be able to feel Miss Fortune's heart beating quickly now, her body pressed against Deva's, accidentally rubbing against that hardness she had felt pressing into her earlier. Then Lota would lift her hand, her enslaving spell flying out at Emma, meeting no resistance and it shook through the young heroine, filling her mind with utter obedience. Deva would feel her posture grow more relaxed, more docile as Emma would look up at her, eyes brimming with devotion, admiration, love, submissive happiness. She would smile, her eyes growing blank as free will drained out of her, each second making her more obedient and happy, becoming more and more enslaved to her wonderful Mistress. Even her posture became more and more subservient, standing in way that emphasized Deva's power over her, pure joy and obedience clear in her expression now that the enslaving spell had taken over her mind. "M-Mistress... I feel... so happy... obedient... submissive... I... I love you... Mistress." The dice she was holding would completely fall from her hands, forgotten, landing and rolling across the ground, before coming to rest, both of them being 6s, rolling a total of 12, the best roll anyone could get.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Huntress would see her line getting snapped, which at the end of the day was something that she expected after she had set up this entire situation. While it would've been ideal for her to have the ability to easily move from tree to tree, she knew that her enemy would be at least smart enough to stop her from doing that. The moment that Beastmistress jumped after her, an arrow would fly at her, aimed straight for her knee, but unfortunately the Huntress had misjudged her aim just slightly, meaning that the arrow would just barely miss its mark and fly past the villainess. "Tch... Course that's the time I miss..." She made a note that if she made it out of this she'd be running hours and hours of target practice for weeks. Part of it, however, was that this entire hunt had excited her much more than any regular one, her breathing becoming heavier and her concentration just slightly worse than usual. Normally that made her aim better, but something about this situation had led to her missing what she considered to be only a moderately difficult shot compared to the things that she normally pulled off.

The woman had come to the same idea that Beastmistress had, knowing that getting caught in a melee battle would pretty much be the end of her. "Heh... I'd think you'd get tired of chasing after us like this... But who am I to refuse such a kind invitation..." The moment that Beastmistress got close to the tree, she'd hop to a branch and swing a bit like an acrobat, using her momentum to hop out of the tree and start running as fast as she could. Obviously she knew she couldn't outrun her opponent, but with the head start she hoped that she could reach another tree a decent distance away. Plus, by running like that she'd manage to draw Beastmistress into an open area for Bolt Storm to have an easier shot. Really, her ideal situation would've been Bolt Storm getting attacked, as her mage friend didn't exactly have perfect aim, and was a bit too angry to get any better at it in this fight. "If she blasts both of us, then we still catch you and stop part of your group. I trust she's smart enough to take you down without harming me, but even if it comes to that, we take out one of 7, you take out one of dozens upon dozens." She would call back, running as fast as she could, however if things kept going this way then Beastmistress would manage to catch her before she got to the tree.

"Lady V is very smart then, Mistress. Sometimes panic is unavoidable, though if you'd like I could try to cut down on it for you. I'm sure a few bites and a stare into the panicking people will calm them down." Vanguard would answer, completely ready to do everything she could to help her Mistress, and if Lily didn't like panic then she'd do everything that she could to try and cut down on it. "A brand new thrall for you, Mistress! I'm eager to show Bolt Storm just how much better this is. And I'm sure with her magic she'd be very helpful to you in some way..." Plus she would be able to bring this pleasure to her friend, so really she had figured that this was the best thing that she could be doing at this point. She'd get a wide, mischievous smile when Lily mentioned the agreement she made about interfering, giving the tiny vampire an excited look. "Why no... I don't remember agreeing to anything of the sort..."

"I'm not the best with names actually... Hmmmmmm... What did they talk about in the Society when it came to choosing a name? Maybe I could use that old lesson... How about... 'The Dark Hand of Midnight' or 'The Cold Grasp of Darkness' or something like that? You know, with the whole 'Vampire' thing? If I can't give you anything, we'll see if Bolt Storm is any good with it. I think she paid attention to those lessons a little more than me." She would offer, giving those few ideas before she went off to deal with her friend. Without any other words, Vanguard would look around until she saw Bolt Storm waiting in a tree, likely lining up a shot and preparing a slightly stronger spell than usual.

She'd rush over to the tree, climbing it silently until she was almost right behind Bolt Storm. "I hope you're not trying to save me, B-Storm... Personally I'm much happier where I am now..." The mage would turn around in shock to see the vampire that had approached her. Though she'd quickly realize who it was, recoiling a bit in surprise to see the friend that she had failed to save.

There'd be sounds of a struggle happening in a tree far off from Beastmistress, and a bolt of magic would fly out and completely miss the villainess by quite a distance. Which meant that there was no longer any threat between Beastmistress and the Huntress, as Bolt Storm was completely wrapped up. But from the looks of it, the Huntress was too focused on running to even notice that her companion was wrapped up in some sort of attack, trying to get to the tree so that she could keep running from the beast.

(Rather than just write with myself, I think I'll have Vanguard keep Bolt Storm out of this fight and just have Vanguard hand her to Lily after it's done, so long as that's fine with you)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If Benre was still keeping an eye on the secretary, she'd notice that the woman seemed to become a lot more focused on her laptop. Though once the woman started approaching, she'd be allowed closer before she would hear a voice over a few intercoms set up around the parking structure. "No need to shout, I can hear you just fine over the cameras this place has set up." She would say, speaking through the different devices set up around the place. "Hey P? Heads up, we've got two people that apparently here to do SOMETHING we probably wouldn't be ok with.. Chances are the one outside is going to be loud and easy to spot, I've got one near the lot with me, I'll handle this one. Technically she's done nothing wrong yet, so just keep an eye out, alright?" The woman would warn, seeming to have no problem with the business woman hearing this. "Really? The information that I'm finding doesn't exactly speak in your favor. But for all I know, maybe it is slanderous, rumors get spread so often, it's hard to separate fact from fiction sometimes." The woman would say idly, not immediately acting because there wasn't anything that she could actually get Benre on right now. Without proof and without the woman doing anything wrong, all the secretary could do was sit there and prepare for any kind of attack.

"Well, I'm not gonna blast you right now, you've done nothing completely wrong. Though if I think that you're trying anything funny, I'm not gonna hesitate to deal with you." The woman would warn, typing incredibly fast as she prepared some things just in case she was attacked by something. After a few moments, she'd be able to feel the secretary's mind, a few floors above her. On a surface read, it felt a bit tense and high strung, likely a result of the woman just coming off from work. The other mind, the speedster, was a bit tougher to find, as there were times where the heroine moved completely out of range, purposely covering long distances so that she'd be able to keep an eye out for ambushes and other things from further away. But at the least she would be able to feel the woman's mind a few floors above her. "I'd much prefer you stay on that floor though and just tell me what you're doing out here specifically. I think you and I both know that you're not really up to any good. So, what brings you out here on a night where nearly everyone is locking themselves up inside in the hope of not getting hurt in some sort of crossfire between superheroes and villains?" She would ask, quickly getting to business, not even asking the woman's name, mostly because she had already found a bit of information from searching through quite a few different databases.

"Yeah, no problem L. I can hear her 'friend' out here from nearly a mile away..." The speedster would answer, and suddenly Mandra would see the speedster down the street from her, pretty far outside of a normal person's reach. "Hey! You're making a lot of noise out here, and I'm pretty sure some of the people here don't appreciate the rather rude language!" Then she'd suddenly be gone, using her super speed to rush around the block to stop behind Mandra this time, not running straight at her in case the villain knew to trip her or something like that. "I'd prefer you just give up on this one so this doesn't have to get too messy. The name's Penny, by the way. A pleasure to meet you. Now kindly leave and let me get back to patrolling. As exciting as a fight would be, neither of us need that." She would say casually, cracking her neck and stretching a bit as she got ready to fight the woman in case she didn't just give up. Really, they never did, and it was always a pain to try and fight them when they were like this. Sure, patrolling around and doing nothing was boring, but that ensured that everyone else was safe, so it was perfectly fine to her.

"Also, 'Cock-slut'? I've got... about a hundred questions on that one alone... First of all, are you one of the men that got transformed earlier today? If so, how on earth did you get back to doing villainy so quickly? I'd think you'd need some time to adjust or something. If not, then how would anyone be your 'Cock-slut'? Ah well... questions for later I guess once you're in handcuffs." She would say, rushing away at high speeds to once again be in front of Mandra, this time a little closer. While she knew she needed to be serious and on her guard, her own curiosity was getting the best of her, so she couldn't help asking those questions once she got the chance.

Hailey would keep up her smile as the customer came in, rather good at looking genuinely happy even when she was quite annoyed about being out this late at work, she was able to act happy. "Heh, well you've been my first customer since the start of my shift at least, and that was about 5 hours ago. Normally we get a few people in this late, but with recent circumstances, really almost no one is all that interested in getting ice cream. It's made the shift easier at least." She would joke, chuckling a bit as she looked at the woman proper now, raising an eyebrow for a moment as she thought of something. "Sorry... Do I know you from somewhere? For some reason I feel like I've seen you before... Maybe I'm just imagining things." She'd shrug, not sure where she could've seen this woman before. Maybe she had just been one of the students that she had seen on campus or something like that. While she generally didn't remember every single person that she saw, she at least could remember a few faces. "Yeah, I do need the money. But unfortunately, this isn't going to get me overtime, this place considers the overnight shift the same as the day shift, so I'm just getting regular pay..." That would break the happy facade for a moment, as she seemed a little annoyed at the way the job payed her. Though that expression would turned into a surprised one when the woman seemed to perfectly know how to order ice cream, stunned for a moment before quickly turning around and starting to prepare the ice cream. "Technically I'm not allowed to sprinkle anything on top unless you pay extra... But you're the only customer here, and I figure if they want to bring me in this late then you can get a little extra on the house." She would say, getting to work, sprinkling a good helping of toppings onto it to help the flavor, wanting to be nice to the woman that seemed to at least be kind enough to know how to order and make nice conversation... plus she could get back at her jerk of a boss, so it was a win-win.

"Hmm? Oh sure, no problem..." Hailey would place the ice cream down in a refrigerated spot so it wouldn't melt, wondering if the woman had a question about the price or something. The ice cream girl would just blink a few times, trying to process what she had just been told, not sure if the woman was joking or if this was supposed to be some kind of prank. She just seemed too calm about this whole thing for this to be real, she had expected villains to try and make their whole thing much more obvious, so Hailey kind of just stood there for a few moments. "Wait... what?" While she wasn't entirely sure if this was serious, considering she lived in Auralis City, she didn't exactly want to take chances either.

"Y-You know... with recent events, that's not something you want to joke about... I mean, someone might take you seriously or something..." In fact, as she said that, Hailey was deciding to take this whole situation seriously, and if the woman was looking, she'd see that Hailey's arm was moving ever so slightly, probably reaching for some kind of silent alarm set up under the counter. She wouldn't press it immediately, just having her finger hovering over it in case the woman tried anything sudden, not wanting to take too much of a chance, but also not wanting to call the police and any superheroines in without reason. "Heh... besides, if you want to take this place you'd have to speak with my boss, he... or I guess she now... wouldn't be too happy to hear that... Plus I don't want the degree I'm going towards to be for nothing eh?" She'd say with a nervous chuckle, still trying to act like she considered this situation some kind of joke, trying to keep her hand as close as possible to the panic button.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(Responding to Futa squad first Because I feel like it. WOOOO!)

"Hooh a camera, lookie there. So tech-savy." The sleazy, if professional.. professionally sleazy! Business woman mused, leaning up to and looking closer at a camera. "Hoh! You are right! Thinking about it I haven't broken any laws, in this country at least.. and you are on public property, which means, I can just.. do this." Benre mused, wandering up the parking house. "But yes, some people are over-sensitive, some conspiracy theories get spun and an innocent name gets dragged right through the mud, it's so improper." She halted at a plan of the parking house, clearly memorizing the layout.. and possible escape routes.

"So, what kind of.. funny things would you imagine me doing?

As for me staying on a floor, well.."
She approached a set of stairs and amusedly intonated: "Why, I guess I parked my car up there. Silly me. I completely forgot about that.." With all the makings of a predator stalking its prey. "What brings me here, well the specifics would be quite complicated to explain, but if you look me up you'll find I'm noted as missing.. So I need to rebuild my business. I'm thinking right here, would be perfect. On that note, have you considered different employment possibilities, people come first, then, logistics." Benre mused, still keeping her feelers out as she slowly, stalkingly approached and tried to get a read on her target. Her ability subtly exxagerating her approach.

Meanwhile, her colleague was less.. sophisticated.
"Woooh! How's it hanging!" Mandra enthused at the speedster. "M to the A to the N to the D, R to the A to the o to the k! I'm Mandra Ok!" Mandra raised her claws in enthusiasm.. but then sulked a bit, when the speedster walked all around her posturing. ".. Hey, Bitch! Some respect here! Showing off your speed is good, but you should.. I dunno. Assemble a sculpture of you holding a title-belt or something, rather than rush about me." She then crossed her arms, disgruntled even further.

"The fuck are you on about? I'm here for a fight. I'm queer for a fight! I pose hard to fight, all day and night! Wait, you're some of those hero types..." She pondered, looking about.. "Hah. Here. That ought to get you in fighty mood. Watch this." Mandra smirked, stepping up to pull a half-crushed plastic cub from a trash can by the parkhouse door.. and put it from plastic recycle.. into paper-trash!
"Huh? Huh.
Also, Damn. I'm not answering all one hundred questions. Ain't nobody got time for that. How about that, one question, one blow job. No, am not one of whatever that nonsense. What are you even on about.. Anyway.."
Mandra twirled her claws, reasonably fast.. though nothing impressive for Penny, obviously. "Soo now I got a response, I get a blow? No? Yes? Figure it's a no, I'll have you know! Just one scratch and you'll be an eager little whore. I'll show you a proper good time. You think you are all that tough with your speed and your running about, but let me tell you when MANDRA gets a hold of you, your speed wont help you against this badass!" She grinned and spoke up loudly for an imaginary audience, posing with a thumbs down towards the speedster before readying what looked like dangerous.. perhaps poisoned? Claws, flexing with a clear abundance of confidence, though judging by her getup she had at least a bit of martial arts skill.

"Met me somewhere? Nah, I just got one of those faces." She nodded in answer, watching the girl scoop up the ice with a bored expression. When Hailey went for the silent alarm however, the strange nightly customers arm shot forward, in a perfect angle to intercept her.. and straight through the place were the ice had stood before.. however, the womans arm was simply too short to reach all over the counter.. and so she simply sighed, and crossed her arms. "I guess this isn't working. Let's try again."
~~~
"Anyway, I'll take after eight, apropriately, and strawberry plus red velvet and with whatever extra sweetsies you are allowed to sprinkle on top."
The woman enthused, without looking at the icecream choices. She seemed to know her stuff!
Infact, was there a subtle feeling of Deja-Vu still? Hailey was being silly.
Then, waiting patiently whilest Hailey prepared the ice, fishing in her PJ's for a moment she added:

"Hooh, looking good. Ok, hold on, I got my change right here, let me.. gah!" The nightly customer looked as if she was taking one of the ice-cones and intentionally throwing it at Hailey, though she missed, the ice splatting over the counter.

~~~
"Anyway, I'll take after eight, apropriately, and strawberry plus red velvet and with whatever extra sweetsies you are allowed to sprinkle on top. Finally a ball of nut-ice. Heh, yeah, that icky stuff no one would touch." The woman enthused, without looking at the icecream choices. She seemed to know her stuff!
Infact, there was another strong feeling of Deja-Vu. Hailey must taken this womans order before. Was she a regular? How emberassing to forget...
Then, waiting patiently whilest Hailey prepared the ice, the woman fished in her PJ's for a moment before she added:

"Hooh, looking good. Ok, hold on, I got my change right here, let me.. gah!" The nightly customer stumbled, apparently purely on accident, splashing a bit of Haileys dress with nut-icecream.

"Oh no! I'm super sorry!" She said, concernedly, rushing behind the counter quickly, pulling a little paper towel as she rushed over, brushing it over the icky-sticky spot on Haileys dress, whilest subtly maneuvering her away from the alarm.
"Now that we are up close and personal.. hello. I'm taking over this place. Yes, I am one of these villains yeah, I am going to enslave you and use you to enslave those coming here.. and yeah sorry, but this place is going to be your future. BUT! Going to improve it quite a lot. For starters, I'm a very leisurly boss you'll see. You can wear whatever comfy things you want for starters.. more than that is just a bother if you ask me. Now, before you go on, I know you worry that all your hard work will be for nothing, but! You got to hear out what I want to turn this ice-cream shop into first." She nodded at Hailey, speaking as casual as if she had told her that the weather was kind of rainy today. A subtle shift of her hips prevented Hailey from even trying to reach for the alarm button as she added:

"You don't want to press that alarm by the by. It's just a bother. Now." The unusual customer enthused.. and pulled down her pants, stripping out of her shirt while at it, smirking over. (Hard to find good, yet kinda tire looking futa! :p )

"I'm going to show you something better than a degree. Basically, what I will do is use my .. quite special cum as additional ingredient in your ice-cream, turning this into a little slave-factory. You'll both be my taste-tester and acting slave mistress, turning all your customers into cum-craving sluts like you. Oh and before you act all indignated and shocked.." She leaned closer, smirking. "I know.

I know all your dirty little secrets and fantasies. Look at me.. does my face seem oddly familiar to you?
Well, let me explain... again.

All these superpowered beings, were do they come from? Some are made, most are born.. It is overall thought that, one in a hundred thousand people is just born being exeptional.
So far so good, but, wouldn't that mean that, just by chance alone, one of a hundred thousand OF THOSE one in a hundred thousand would be born with exceptional abilities far above and beyond whats normally considered superhuman? It sounds plausible, no? I'll not bore us with the details, but have you ever saved a video-game and loaded it, to get the outcome of a situation -just- right? Perhaps you wanted a perfect result.. how many tries did it take you?"
She mused, pulling up an ice-cream scooper, casually rolling a ball of it and.. splashing it over the ground at the last moment
~~
making a near perfect ball of ice-cream, in a practiced seeming motion.. all while her other hand stroked her shaft to half erection. "Haah fuck yes..
You see, the 'Advantage' we have over the game is we know what will happen, whereas the memory of the game resets every time. So as long as we are determined enough and don't get bored with a game we are going to get what we want, right? Right now, I want you, Hailey, with no heroes or police interfering in my scheme. You can fight me.. but do you want to.. look at me, don't I somehow feel like an old friend you've known well."
It was a side effect of the Fatesealing, her unique ability, but it was there. To Hailey she would seem like someone she had known, an old friend, No.. not a friend, something different.. something more.. in charge..

"Hmnn.. but this must all be confusing.. scary even.. yet, you've fantasized about this in your most secret hours, haven't you? About.. just.. this.." She smirked, stroking along her cock as a drop of her precum fell from its red tip, landing straight on top of Haileys favourite kind of ice, in an image of twisted, delicious perversion. "You told me the last time I enslaved you, after all. Oh right, you want some more than just a drop though, right?"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No hero should simply 'fall under' somehow.

Ehehe."
Deva grinned and scratched the back of her head uncertainly after cheering up the unfortunate heroine. "What? None you could hug? Lots hugs for you then! .. hah. But..

Why is this new generation of heroes talking about the impossible? Being a hero means defying impossible odds is what you set out to do every day!"
She cheered. "But yes, I mean, you clearly had a lot of bad things happen around you, but the human body is actually more complicated than most know. Every day while you are under the rays of the sun you are basically playing a skin-cancer-roulette. Of course if you fear them your powers are going to be hard to get under control though. Like uh.. when rather than trying to swim you panic and flail and make things worse? So.. guess don't do that! Or wear a swim-vest.

Also, being trampled by a Giraffe sounds scary, I mean .. they're so big!"
She nodded. Overcoming fear didn't mean being fearless, and somehow, these long-necked thingies were kinda creepy.. not as bad as clowns of course, but still!

"I believe I was the big goal. Restoring me to live that is.
The thing about MM is, I think no one -truly- knows her. She's been a loner the best of her days. The thing with being twenty steps ahead is though, it just means we got to run faster to catch up!"
As corny as she mistook the metaphor, something about her confident smile, with her cloak billowing in a light breeze.. it made it all sounds possible.

She chuckled at Lota's praise, admitting: "It's actually hard with things I just kind of.. make up without having seen them. Go imagine a totally new kind of animal on the spot., without mixing up existing ones.. yep, there yo go, not that easy!" She smirked slightly, pat-patting Lotas back.

When Lota cast her spell, Deva actually ended up giggling under the tingling sensation of it flowing past her, unafraid of being affected.. her lover had masterful precision with her magic after all. "Aww.. there we go, now you love me as much as I love you my Emma. Aww.. sh.. I wont leave you.. ever. I will keep you as mine, empty of misery and filled with love." She encouraged, holding the unfortunate heroine close and secure. "Yes my sweet girls. Just think about being happy, let go. If ever you have doubts, just focus on how wonderfully meek and subservient you can be. You want to be. You are just a good girl belonging to me, no need to worry about anything else." She encouraged, watching Lota weave her magic and softly petting through Emmas hair as the same nuzzled up to her, keeping her close and secure. Then, when Lota finished her array of spells, Deva gave a deep, grateful nod, before leaning down, kissing Miss fortunes lips softly. "There you go. That's the sweet, carefree and blank expression I wanted both of you to have.

.. Hmnn.. though you really admire me too much, my slaves.. let the spell settle over you, my Emma.. but I finally understand.

Your power.. it's different from what even I thought.. come here Lota."
She extended her arm, embracing one girl in each arm, and looking down on the dice long enough for them to notice too. "Emmas power was not bad luck, or uncontrollable luck. It's luck control. .. oh I just want to hear you two moan sweetly as I explain this." She mused and, whithout hesitation, a hand each wandered into her slave-girls clothes, cupping their sexes and slowly, warmly massaging them right there. "I think you haven't been happy for a long, long time in your life.. or rather.. never. Perhaps you had some nice experiences very early on, but some sort of accident happened and.. well. Your power is linked to your emotions. Just a theory, but imagine, if your power was to create bad luck if you are unhappy.. and good luck if you are happy. The power of positive thoughts.. it was just that the negative aspect of your powers scared you which fed into a circle of being afraid, creating bad luck, and getting more afraid.. but now, that you are free of worry, you should have an easy time learning to control your powers.. by either thinking about mistress, or thinking about not being with mistress, for example...
or perhaps I read too much into it.. and the dices too agree that you just got lucky becoming mine now."
She mused, two strong, yet gentle fingers pushing into one warm, soft pussy each.
"But don't worry about it.. infact, you wont have to worry ever again..hmnn.." She kissed first Emma's lips, then Lota's, then, with her fingers pumping a little deeper, guided the two towards each other a little. "I think your mind has settled into obediance nicely by now, right Emma.. haah.. it was quite arousing." Deva pulled her hands out, smiling and presenting one to a girl each, encouraging them: "This comes directly from your nice, warm special place that belongs to mistress alone.. have a taste on how much you love her." She nodded, focusing for a moment, a telekinetic thrust that had the ground clearing of dirt.. though she kept the dices as memory for Emma, as she encouraged her two slaves. two deliberate fingers toying with thirsty tongues, slowly guiding both Lota and Emma to her knees before their heroic mistress. "It's ok to be a little emberassed.. I got something quite lewd for you, big and strong. You're both good girls, so I can understand if you are emberassed.. yet your desire to please mistress is stronger.. isn't it?" She smiled, taking a hand of each, gently guiding her to her crotch, where the thick, bulging outline of her outfit hid her shaft. Subtly she guided her slaves to open up her dress.. without pushing them or pressuring them, enjoying their empty-eyed innocence and whispering soft words of encouragement. "Something big and strong for my soft and timid slaves to enjoy so very much.. it's alright. Go for it. I'm here and I love you very much, ok?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hard to find good ..not yet lewd.. wolfie pics!

Beastmistress had smirked, dropping on all fours and rushing after Huntress, claws digging into the earth and gaining space fast. Admittedly, another arrow sailing for her knee (those were dangerous!) had her worried, but she trusted her stamina enough to endure a magical blast.. right now, she was focused on her prey and, with one final, fierce jump she pushed The Hunting hero into the ground below her, face first, growling: "You can handle a few scratches can't you? Hrmnnn.." Without hesitation, she bit down upon the heroines neck, not deep enough to cause serious injury, but holding her in place in a most decidedly bestially domineering position, her powerful, furry body pressing the huntress down.. and something else happened, as the heroine was held down. A pulsing of strange, primal energy and impulse.. Huntress feeling a sensation of primal lust and submission, amplifying her desire for her alpha. The wolf licked Huntress neck along the bite-mark, smirking down at her prey with determination.

"There we go." Beastmistress growled, allowing herself to be shaken off after the bite, while The Huntress felt an odd new rush of adrenaline.. her wounds didn't hurt as much anymore. She felt stronger.. Better. "Come on. Fight on, or are you becoming my bitch this easily." Beastmistress growled, two shadowy wolfs forming out of her shadow again, though she was panting heavily by now, she smirked at her prey, The Huntress, currently swaying under the lewd scent of the powerful beast before her. There was an intense urge to growl and tear off her clothes, feel the ground below, unleash her animalistic power.
"You feel it don't you? The urge. The primal spirit. I'll teach you to live with it later, for now.Oh it'd be easiest if you gave in to it. Keep on fighting.. you have reserves you never know if you cast away your weak humanity!" Beast-mistress growled encouragingly, as the shadowy-wolfs pounced at Huntress, forcing her to fight back against them in close range or be overwhelmed and pushed down to the ground by the beasts. "Come on! Will you fight or give in? Show me what a strong BITCH you are!" Beastmistress growled, as The Huntress well kept nails itched and grew, her canines becoming more pronounced, an incredibly rush of feral desire pulsating through her. It was so tempting to let oneself go into it..

"Ice-cream taking some time. hrmnn.. perhaps find something else to nom on.. oh calming people down? Yay! Good idea thrall! Do do!" Lily cheered. .. then pondered on about names.. "Hmnnn..Dark Grasp of Darkness.. hmn... Bolt storm paid more attention to names? Gotta grab her then!" Lily determined, cheering and waving for her thrall go.

When Vanguard distracted Bolt Storm, there was a floating of mist (with, for some reason, a subtly recognizable smiley like face on it) flowing up behind Bolt-Storm, turning into a little vampire that hugged the mage from behind and made a happy *choo!* smooching noise, that caused a jerking shiver in Bolt storm, followed by an involuntary moan at the intensely pleasurable situation of the vampires bite, Lily nodding to her thrall, a mental permission to enjoy the taste of her friend as well, as Lily sated herself, recovering her magical stamina from revive-summoning the Futanari Trio, slowly draining bolt storm, snipping her hands and summoning a sarcophagus(with a cute stylized bat upon it). "Lily made coffin extra big so thrall can cuddle friend-thrall as turns into happy thrall-friend for Lily too! Try to think up awesome super name meanwhile." Lily informed and encouraged, before biting down on Bolt-Storm again, seeming intent on draining her throughoutly and making her a vampire-slave to herself as well...

(All good, I know is weird to fight yourself, just made sense to me, Lily totally not a combatant, Beastmistress big Ego, etc. ^^)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
​​​​​

Bethany was still so glad that her friend was there to make sure that everything was ok. Even with all the weird things that were happening around her, part of her felt so comforted to know that Earl Grey was right there to make sure that nothing wrong happened. While she did notice the empty eyes and just slightly slurred speech, she couldn't actually connect those signs with anything being wrong with the current situation. With that in mind, she would still try to make her way closer to the beautiful light, one part of her convinced that she had to do that because the light was doing something wrong, and a much larger part of her wanting to see the really pretty light up close.

"Stare into the light... so pretty... Looks so nice... Mistress?" The young heroine was completely out of it, obeying those words without even thinking about it, barely registering them consciously as pleasure continued buzzing between her legs. Though hearing something would slightly snap her back to reality, a slight look of fear crossing her eyes, breaking through the mindless obedience that had been going through her. "Wh-What? N-No... MT... too strong... Wouldn't stand... a chance..." Out of every hero that Technomancer had seen, she'd never met one as powerful as MT. She had worked with MT personally on a few things, and not only was she extremely strong, she could be very brutal as well depending on her opponent. There weren't a lot of people that Bethany was actually scared of, but MT was one of them. Thankfully for Earl Grey, the moaning and light would distract Bethany rather quickly, her mind sliding back under now that she wasn't focused on the idea of fighting her boss, and one of the most powerful people that she had ever met.

The heroine would softly coo as she was embraced from behind, gently pushing into that embrace, feeling comforted and warm from her friend being so close to her. Her mind would struggle a bit, but now that Earl Grey had put that idea in her head, even her struggling was pushing her towards obedience. Her resistance was just there to melt away with the rest of her ambitions, to be replaced with something better than what they had already been. "Mmmmmmm... Melt... Nice..." She would whisper out, still trying to get closer and closer to that light, only noticing the people all undressed because they made it more difficult for her to approach the wonderful light.

Bethany would stop in her tracks though as she actually got a good view of the enthralled woman's headphones. As someone that had always been interested in technology, those headphones piqued her interest as much as the captivating light had. They were definitely something far more advanced than what she was used to seeing with regular people, but at the same time it seemed as though the magnetization coil was off more than advanced tech should be. It was definitely far ahead of regular tech, somehow it had that much of a flaw, how was that supposed to work? Shouldn't advanced tech have a simple problem like that fixed no problem, then did that mean it was intentional or was it just-? Though her thoughts on that matter would be cut off with her friend's voice, her legs moving forward all over again. "Walk forward... Stare... Obey..." She would reply, stepping forward, back on path towards the light now that she had been snapped out of her analyzing of new technology. Technomancer would look at the instruments laid out on the table before her, recognizing it almost immediately even in her dazed and near mindless state. These were tools, and they could be used to do so many different things, though she did take a distinct interest in the glowing crystals that were laid out with the slightly more mundane tools. Even with the light still working on her mind, a part of her brain immediately started running through all sorts of ways that she could use the parts and tools to create things. It seemed, even when her mind was being assaulted, she would focus in on technology, which would serve to play directly into God's Hand's plan, as she'd be too focused on all the technology and things that she could do to properly resist.

"Could... Could make most things... better... Need time... Oooohhhh... Can do it..." Bethany would quickly agree, moaning out some more from everything that had been going into her mind and what had been happening to her body.

"Can... Can repair anything... just need time... and tools..." The enthralled heroine would answer, seeming slightly more lucid when she was asked if she was able to fix some kind of technology, plus just the slightest bit of pride slipping into her voice. While there wasn't a lot that the young heroine was proud of, especially not after she had made so many mistakes in the past, she was absolutely proud of her ability to fix, repair, and even create new things when given a broken piece of technology. "Can upgrade... Sure..." Bethany would answer, sounding slightly confident even through her mindless daze, though she wouldn't be completely sure where to start, in fact she was starting to doubt if she SHOULD do something like this, not just whether or not she could. But then she took Earl Grey's advice and looked into the light to properly inspire her to get to work, sighing softly at the beautiful light for just a few moments before focusing in on her work. Her hands would almost be a blur as she grabbed tools and worked as fast as she possible could, moving at a rate that anyone without knowledge of how this kind of technology worked wouldn't be able to keep up no matter what. The only thing that got her to stop for a moment was when she felt Earl Grey's tongue on her pussy, making her squirm and scream in pleasure, spreading her legs a little wider before getting right back to work, her body shuddering in pleasure with every bit of work that she managed.

As time went on, her hands would start moving faster and faster, suddenly her hands starting to glow with magical energy as it would start to flow out into the headphones that she was working on. The headphones in turn would start to glow as she moved faster and faster, only pausing occasionally to think or move something a little more precisely than most of her other movements. But then in rather impressive time, Bethany would smile and nod, setting the headphones down. "Done! It should work the way you want it. I managed to- Aah!" The heroine would shout in surprise as the headphones were put on her head. It seemed that working on technology had woken her up just a little bit, not enough to actually stop herself, but enough to speak normally for a little bit. She'd gasp a bit more in surprise, feeling a warm and wet slithering right into her ears, moaning slightly, the headphones giving the wearer a small pulse of pleasure now the moment that the tentacles wormed their way in. Her body would shiver instinctually as it started reinforcing its message with pleasure, whispering powerful words of obedience into her ear, but whenever her personality started to get even close to damaged, Earl Grey would see the headphones glow a bit with magical energy, healing magic being used in turn with the powers already in the headphones to stabilize things as they happened. And as the human body was receptive to pleasure, every time that her personality was repaired or saved, she would be rewarded with another pulse of ecstasy, a way to ensure that her body naturally wanted to ensure that her personality was properly protected.

"Wha? S-Slave? I thought... Mmmnnnnnghhhh..." And just as Earl Grey had thought, Bethany would reach for the headphones, stopping only when her hands were grabbed, blushing deeply as they were kissed, smiling a bit at her friend, her thoughts of resisting lost instead in embarrassment, pleasure, obedience, and a trust in her close friend. Her blush would deepen as her friend described them walking along the Thames as her mind was thoroughly enslaved, moaning a bit. "Sounds... mmmm... so romantic..." She would agree, sighing softly as she imagined it. "Feels so nice... wiggling around in my head... working on my mind..." She would agree, her eyes starting to properly go blank as the headphones worked into her mind. "Would really like to keep them... Really like the headphones... so nice... Can I keep them?" The mage would ask, moaning softly some more before holding on to Earl Grey's hand, seeming ready to leave and continue their romantic time together, ready to walk with her friend and have her mind slowly enslaved, ready to properly see the sights of London, not just the facade that needed to be put on. "Can we... sightsee now? Before... Before I go back to... Mistress..." She would shudder once again as the headphones rewarded her greatly for thinking like that, but before her mind or personality could break apart, the healing powers would return her personality to where it had been, while keeping the programming and the obedience. "Thank you... Mmmmmm... thank you Earl Grey... You're so nice..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Bethany's captor chuckled. She was just happy to be able to impart the bliss of obeying gods hand to her old friend. Sure, she was struggling a little. Everyone struggled a bit, it was part of the process. "You're gonna be someone very special, my dear. I'm just handling the process here, but you are needed as support for the confrontation. We need your intel. Anyway.. seems you are nicely melted.." Earl Grey enthused and couldn't help but caress her beloved slave-sister friend a little, casually almost, feeling the softness of her breasts out, watching her half-enthralled friend with a mesmerized smile. Women losing their free will were incredibly arousing to her, now and that it was Bethany made it all the more delicious to behold.

"Good girl!" Earl Grey enthused at Bethanys enthusiasm for improving technologies. It was interesting to watch Technomancer, Earl Grey had to admit.. though she didn't have the best angle to observe, knowing her instructions.. to make new girls feel good to help their .. progress.
Earl Grey knew little of magic, using her own mystical powers on instinct more than anything, but she still applauded Bethanys efforts, recognizing the work that had went into the headset. Calmly, she embraced Technomancer and began leading her out, to a taxi waiting outside (Why change peopled jobs after you reprogrammed them, taxi drivers were still the best at, well.. driving people around. Though, the enslavement had changed their specific work-attire, now that there was no need to maintain the illusion for Technomancers sake.

"Aww of course you can keep those headphones." Earl Grey enthused, and gave Bethany another kiss and a nibble to her neck, making sure her friend was eased comfortably into a proto-slave state. "And no need to thank me. Once I had been enslaved I just knew I had to share" Earl Grey enthused, saying goodbye to the Taxi driver, then grabbing Bethanys hand, dragging her along, showing her.. the sights, a group of girls in.. clearly erotic outfits wandering past.

"This hyper-sexualization serves to remove lingering personality problems with us slaves, it also helps lure in and drive out potential rebels, you see. Lady V, the third finger of God's hand planned this out, she expects problems for a few decades, until the next generation is born and raised in blissful obediance. Obviously we'll wear normal clothes in the winter, and those that prefer a single partner are not required to join orgies. A lot of things continue as they were.. though we are now free of indepence and worry. oh That reminds me. I ought to.." Earl Grey pulled out what Technomancer easily recognized as a long-range communicator, an advanced model to prevent some listening in.. it could still be hacked, but with a certain amount of effort only.
"Hello, yes, this is Hero-slave29, Earl Grey. Technomancer is subdued and compliant enough to listen. Your plan worked, great mistress.. Here. The mistress wants to speak with you..." Earl Grey handed the device over, looking a little in awe.. and even a bit jealous, as they wandered down by the river bank, continuing to pass hornly enslaved girls.. and some girls with bulges giving away their prior status as men..

"Good afternoon slave. I'm V, Victoria of God's Hand. We've learned of you through your slave-sister, MA and decided you'll serve our goals. If you do so well, you can get to be enslaved with MA. But first, an explanation. Of the four dangerous leaders of the Hero-Association, MT is the one that can most efficently employ our leaders weakness, Chromium, into her armaments. Furthermore, our second strongest member, Gloria, is, while strong, not all too tech-savy. She'd risk underestimating the opponent. While I pride myself in engineering, analyzing MT's devices has lead me to conclude that she is beyond my abilities.. but not beyond -our- abilities. Currently, Earl Grey is taking you for a stroll, which, coincidentially, will lead you to the museum of new technologies. A working station there has been set aside for you, as has a helicoptre. The vehicle with which you arrived is compromised, you will need to modify the helicoptre to avoid detection, then land close to Auralis city, coordinates are saved in.
But, more importantly, I want you to construct two things. The second thing first: I have a project to challenge MT, a self-adapting, regenerative bio-mechanical android.. but the same is yet incomplete. Technology can be hacked. My backups can be circumvented, but if we add arcane-backups to default to when my divine backups are attempted to circumvent, it is my believe we can create a fighter that will be impossible for MT to handle with on her own. Going by her personality traits evaluated and analyzed so far, rather than seek aid, that will lead her to double down and obsess over this task, leading to an exploitable weakpoint.

I have prepared information about project Veronica and all you need to know. However. The information is locked away and only released to perfected slave-material. What this means is, I want you to innovate on the headphones you created."
While V explained this, Earl Grey had led her friend along on this romantic walk and towards said museum, only to be let past into a backroom, which, for a passionate tinkerer, would be a dream come true.

"Did you arrive yet? Ah, yes. As you can see, we were shy of no expenses. It is easy enough if you control an entire city. Now, to be the perfect proto-slave for us to work on, we need you to have all of your personality and intellect intact, without any ability to make decisions of your own." "So jealous by the by.." "No need to be, Earl Grey. If Technomancers abilities prove sufficent we plan to deepen every person of interests.. thats heroes, programming using this method. Either way.
Now I need you to realize that you still have to make decisions on your own, they are just not based on your desires, but based on what you conclude is best for your mistresses. I designed a bodysuit that would stimulate it's user all over while at the same time controlling their movements, combining a sensation of helplessness with arousal, but I am sure you can improve upon the concept. Ideally, the time it takes to fly from London back home should be enough to completely ready a slave-material, mind ripe to be taken by a simple priming process. My prototype worked well, but left the slave-material often fighting subtly and our leader.. wants her recruits to be happy and completely compliant. Think that is something you could do?"
V enthused. Obviously she could try to improve the programming herself, but busying Technomancer with the idea of improving an enslaving device was the best way to enslave the heroine, as it was. On a table, Bethany would see a form fiting, though complex suit:
The crotch-piece was equipped with a large, mechanical, yet fleshy appendage, going deep into a womans sex and stimulating her, the semi-helmet equipped with sound and vibrational devices as well as, simliar to the headphones, fleshy tendrils to be directly inserted. V informed further: "If unsure, just listen to your headphones, there's a subtle programming to help you understand whats expected of slave-material. Oh and before you ask, you can put on pretty dresses again afterwards, but .. we got to have you properly enslaved first, ok?"
Earl Grey meanwhile sighed: "Well I got no idea of there your tinkering. Not gonna lie, it'd bore me and I'd bum you out. I guess this is an early goodbye, though! If God's Hand wins we can hang out a lot more soon, with a lot less paperwork. .. Geesh I hope so. Look it you with you eyes all half glazed over, so pretty." Earl Grey squeezed Bethanys backside. "Well, I'm happy for you. You'll be the best slave material you can be, ok! There's still some nasty heroines holing out in that city, not understanding how great it feels to be obediant slaves, so you take care, ok?" Suddenly, she hugged Technomancer, smiling, and nodding. "Oh knowing you girl, you'll build a thingie so awesome no one can ever de-enslave you proper... " She hesitated for a moment.
".. hope you'll bring it over as a present later. I'm a bit scared. I mean.. I know the old me is gone proper, but a few days ago I had this nightmare that I woke up, all disobediant and bad and the real me was helpless but had to look on as I was leading some sorta rebellion, killing innocent slut-slaves.. ugh. just awful." She looked at Technomancer, more serious this time.
"You gotta make sure to help God's hand, for me, alright? I don't want to lose that voice in my head that tells me to praise them and touch myself and keep the city safe from free thinking scum." She nodded, heroically.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I swear that if you harm a hair on her head I'll tear you to pieces! I'm serious, I'd sooner die than let some freak like you harm her!" Leah would shout, apparently not dissuaded in her own manner, wanting to tear apart anyone that dared to threaten someone that she cared about so much. "No need to explain that one to me, Mistress... I suppose I'd get pretty pissed too if I thought someone was gonna hurt you or Lindsay... Well... if someone was gonna hurt you and it WASN'T some kinda sexy game I suppose." Blair would shrug, seeming to understand how those feelings made people act when it came to threatening the people that they cared about. Though even with how tough she was, Lindsay would actually blush a little bit at that, still not entirely used to the idea that the person that she had been working with forever actually felt that was about her. But all that embarrassment would fade now that the two of them got to fuck their newest capture, all of her thoughts focusing around her throbbing horsecock now that she had someone that she was allowed to use it on. At that point, none of them would really be able to answer Cassandra's question about whether they wanted Leah to be a cow or not, as Leah was busy screaming and moaning in pleasure, unable to think with such long, powerful cocks thrusting in and out of her without mercy. And both Blair and Lindsay were too busy rutting like the animals they were, unleashed on the trendy looking woman as they both ravished her, not a care in the world right now, focusing solely on fucking.

The two of them would only respond with a slight neighing and a few grunts of acknowledgement when Cassandra complimented their rhythm, not as good at focusing on anything else when they were in the middle of fucking someone completely new. They appreciated the compliment of course, but focusing on speaking was rather difficult, plus the reason that they could fall into such a good rhythm was simply because they both saw through one another's eyes, able to get in sync much better than a normal human. Though they would hear her command, not slowing down, but seeming to keep themselves from just immediately cumming, thrusting hard and deep, but using their own endurance to not just explode, to drag things out a little longer and start driving Leah crazy with pure pleasure and lust. That lust-filled, drooling expression wouldn't pass from Leah's face, moaning and shuddering a little when her breasts were kneaded, barely able to think anymore. She'd even slightly respond to the kiss, her tongue almost instinctively reaching out for Cassandra's shuddering some more when the purified succubus licked at her, still drooling profusely, her brain barely registering anything around her at this point. She wouldn't even notice yet as her breasts started to swell, still not even aware of the fact that Cassandra planned on turning her into a cow-person, her mind turned off while her body was more than turned on. "Oooh... She does look pretty hot like that... And I KNEW she could take it up the ass no problem... Hooh... Fuck that was good..." "You're ridiculous... But that was fucking great... Mmmmmm..." They would both moan, basking in their afterglow for a few moments.

Though it would only last a few moments, as when Cassandra started stroking their shafts, they'd return to full erection almost immediately, grunting a little and their wild, lustful looks returning to their faces, refocusing on the still naked, still aroused, still completely out of it heroine on the ground in front of them. They'd shudder, Blair tilting her head back to moan, both of their cocks throbbing hard when they felt their Mistress' tongue, and feeling even more horny from being complimented, her praise and approval making them even harder, even more ready to fuck Leah all over again. While the heroine would lie there, gasping and occasionally shuddering, still drooling as she tried to recover from her last fucking, the horses were already geared up for round 2. "Mnaagggghhghhh... WGhhwhat?" Leah would ask, her words probably making more sense in her head, not entirely sure what it was that Cassandra was even asking her. Something about a bull cock? While she wouldn't be able to respond audibly, her nipples would stiffen just a little bit more when that was mentioned, which at this point was the only way for her brain to subconsciously voice its approval. The two horses would moan a bit as they felt a compulsion in their mind, wanting desperately to grab Leah and start fucking her all over again. But they couldn't, no matter how high their lusts soared, no matter how desperate they were to absolutely ravish Leah, they would listen to their Mistress, cocks throbbing, the both of them almost drooling with desire, staring at Leah, or more accurately staring at her ass, breasts, and pussy, watching the still fresh horse cum leak out while she was just lying there on the ground. "Mnnnghhh... Please Mistress... Oooohhh... Let us break her... We'll do a good job... Mmmnnghhhh..." Blair would near beg, her cock throbbing at the very thought of doing just that.

Leah's drooling, almost broken expression wouldn't leave her when Cassandra started caressing her belly, her eyes moving just enough to show that she was at least paying attention to the purified succubus, but clearly still wasn't all there right now. She was together enough to listen to her, turning ever so slightly to see those long... powerful... thick cocks standing at attention all over again... Those... those couldn't be what she had just taken could they? That just didn't seem right... no human could take something like that, right? But... she had taken them? And she was about to take them again? Being able to do something like that didn't make sense to her even when her brain was working at full capacity, and her mind definitely wasn't at full capacity. "Uggnnhhg? Nogghto Human?" Was all that she would manage to say, apparently having some kind of understanding of what was being said to her. Her eyes would stay locked on those horse cocks, and it looked like she would actually start to drool just a little bit more, before she barely managed to snap out of it for a few moments to say something. "Fuckhorses... Ooughhghhh... Heroes? Mnnghghggghhh... W-Who weghre they?" She would ask... and it seemed that those words even made Blair come to her own senses just a little bit as well, smiling lustfully at her. "Mnnngghhhhh... You don't recognize me? Unnff... LeeLee... I thought you'd be better than that... Figured you'd at least remember how good of a fuck I was..." Her eyes would widen for a moment, realization dawning on her. "Buh... Blaise? How... Uuhgnggghh..." Was all that she would be able to manage, moaning a bit, finally having just a little bit more of her mind together after all of that, only to moan and shiver as she felt Cassandra's fingers on her clit, devolving back into soft moans and squeaks of pleasure. "M-Milk cow? Moo? Err... Mnngh... Noo?" She tried to refuse, but her brain was too addled to do it right, accidentally giving a tiny moo in response when she was just trying to say no.

The two of them would grip her, immediately getting back to fucking her, this time switching spots so that Blair would get her pussy and Lindsay would take her ass, both of them thrusting in, this time going harder and deeper, but at the same time keeping the rhythm just a little slower. And just like last time, Leah would scream out in ecstasy, writhing and squirming, only kept in place by the two muscular horses holding her there, ensuring that she wouldn't fall off. Just as Cassandra's magic ensured that she'd be able to take it, the two of them ensured that there was no way for her to get off of their cocks, all of them roughly fucking her, rutting like wild animals. "MNNNAAAGGGHH! NO! NOAAAGGGHHH... SOO GOOOD..... MNNNNNGHHHHHHAAA..." Leah would scream out, writhing in pure ecstasy as the two of them gave it to her, both of them grunting and moaning, but keeping a constant rhythm to ensure that they didn't cum, holding back and enduring to ensure that the two of them would be able to keep going through it all. The heroine wouldn't even notice the changes that were happening to her, just moaning and trying to hold on the whole time, her face falling right back into that lust induced, almost manic looking expression. She wouldn't notice the tufts of hair, or her new ears, just moaning and writhing, though her moans would sound just a little bit different now. "AAUUGHHH... M-Moo- NO... NAAGGHHH... OOOHH YEEESSS..." Leah would scream out, sounding like she was rather close to breaking already. That was when the two horse's heard what was at stake now, what they would get if they were the one that managed to break her, both of them looking at their Mistress' body, pure desire building up within them, their expressions growing lustful, competitive, that overwhelming lust for Cassandra almost glowing in their eyes, encouraging them on. Suddenly the both of them would start thrusting into Leah harder, deeper, moving faster now, but holding themselves back from cumming to ensure that the heroine would break soon. But she wouldn't break, an occasional moo escaping her lips, but otherwise she'd manage to hold it back, her entire body changing while she was still trying to hold back, no matter how hard the two of them kept fucking her. Eventually, even through all the lust and desire, Blair would look just slightly annoyed, surprised that Leah had managed to last this long even with the both of them fucking her. "Alright... Didn't think I'd have to go for this... Unf... This... Ooohhh... this old trick... But... MMMmmm... If it's to win..." And with that, he'd lean forward, and gently start nibbling on Leah's neck, giving it a long lick, at the same time one of his hands would reach around and start tweaking her nipple slowly, looking as though her were moving with a very exact timing, thrusting at the same time that he pinched her nipple, moving with quite a bit of precision even through all his lust. Then he would thrust in as deep as he could, which would cause Leah's eyes to go wide, screaming out in pleasure, something in her expression changing even more, becoming one of complete and utter wanton lust. "MNGHHHHAAA... MOOOO... MOOOO... OOOAAGHH... MMOOOOOOOOOO!" She would scream out, again and again, letting the horse cocks completely push out the human left in her, replacing it with the cow girl that she was turning into, mooing wantonly, seeming to enjoy it now as milk almost streamed out of her breasts, writhing in please as she came and broke at the same time. Meanwhile, the two horses would moan out loud, pulling out and showering Leah in thick, sticky, hot horse cum, coating her new cow body with their sticky whiteness, coating her with more and more of it as their pent up semen shot all over her. And with how hard it was spraying everywhere, some of it would even end up shooting towards Cassandra, as the two of them came hard, coating the newly made Cow girl, who would lie on the ground, copiously drooling on the floor... "Moooooo... Mmmmoooooooo... Ahhhh... Mooo..." She would just moo to herself, just lying there now, broken in a bit, seeming to have been driven over the edge once Blair used an old trick. "Ooooohhh... Damn... Heh... Always take the time to learn a Lady's body... You never know when it'll come in handy... Know her sensitive spots... Mmmnnnn... But I think you would know that more than anyone, Mistress..." She would say, panting a bit now that she had finished up with Leah, glad to have gotten a win back on that one.

Leah would pull herself up a little bit, her hair having turned pink, and her body resembling a cow a little more now. She'd look around a bit, her pussy dripping wet still while a stream of milk would drip down her breasts. "Moooo... haahhhh... Mooooooooo... Ohh god... Mmmmmm..." Leah would moan and softly sigh to herself, barely coming to after all that fucking. Though she didn't seem to have much of an idea of what to do, seeming quite a bit more docile now that she was a cow. "Mmmff... Awww... she's cute... Nice and horny with a sweet pair of tits... I like her, Mistress..." Lindsay would comment, still panting deeply, a bit disappointed that she had lost the competition, but happy to look at Leah now that she was properly transformed. "So that's a win for me, eh?"

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"A great team, sounds good to me. I'll fight as hard as I can for you." Bifold would readily agree, actually very submissive once she found someone that she felt had proven they were better or smarter than her. Plus, she had always been desperate for someone that she could work with again, someone that she could trust to have a better idea of what needed to be done and could direct her properly, rather than having to figure all of these things out herself. And of course, because of all the things that had prepared her for it already, along with her own natural inclination for that line of thinking, the former villainess would feel a large amount of affection for Veronica, her heart starting to beat faster, her breathing picking up, and a deep blush coming to her face, happy to be around her partner now, especially with the building arousal that was now coursing through her body.

Once she felt that someone was her partner, that they would be working together, Bifold would actually be a very trusting person, and now that she had started to love Veronica, and was willing to give up full control to her, she felt absolutely trusting of the android. It didn't matter what her own worries or opinions about something might be, she could trust that Veronica would know how to handle things. She was the one that did the thinking, while Bifold would be the one to do the heavy lifting and more physical work, which was a perfect arrangement for her. The heroine would fall into line quickly, that knowledgeable and dominant tone helping her to completely fall in line with what Veronica wanted of her. "Obey and join." She would confirm, figuring that if it was something that the both of them wanted, then there was nothing wrong with her agreeing to it, and nothing wrong with her joining with her partner and ensuring that the two of them would be able to work together and wouldn't be separated no matter what happened.

"Thank you! P-Please imprint yourself as deep as you can... I don't want to lose you." She would earnestly ask, almost a step away from begging. Bifold never wanted to be separated from someone that she cared about, someone that she loved, ever again. After what had happened with her last partner, she never wanted to be in a position where they were apart. And Veronica would be able to tell that even if it meant that Bifold would have to give up a large part of herself to ensure it, her partner-host would be more than willing to give it all up if it ensured that she wouldn't lose Veronica. Now that she had a way to ensure that no matter what she did, she'd be with Veronica, she was eager, almost desperate to take it, to never have to be alone again, to have someone that could guide her in any situation, a person to lead while she followed, a true partner in every sense of the word. Her heart was beating eagerly at the thought of it all, excitement and anticipation rocking through her as she was completely and utterly ready for this, willing to give up almost anything for her partner.

Inferior Process would smile when she was told that her compliance was helpful, if there was ever a point where she felt proud, it was right then and there, seeing that she had pleased the superior process, pleased Veronica. Though she would then almost immediately blush when told that Veronica had come to love her, unsure of how that could have even happened considering that Veronica was so much better than her, but it still made Bifold's heart soar, which Veronica would be able to tell since the slave routine wouldn't even be trying to hide anything from her, giving up any information in her mind to Veronica. "Th-Thank you. I-I love you too... Veronica... Mistress... Superior Process... Is there anything you would prefer to be called?" She asked, sounding rather shy now that she knew that such a superior process had feelings for her despite how inferior she really was. Bifold had purposely not stated any title that she would prefer, as the only thing that she would prefer would be to take whatever title that Veronica preferred for her. "I uh... I'm glad to be with you... I promise I'll stay loyal to you forever... but if you want to add more to me to make sure of that... I'd... I'd actually like that..." She couldn't be entirely sure whether that desire was her natural fear of losing her partner, or if it was put there by Veronica, but either way that was something that she would be happy with. And honestly, there was no point in her differentiating between what was her own desires and what Veronica wanted, as they would be one in the same at the end of the day.

"I'm going to look this beautiful? I... I don't know what to say. Our minds are together now... thank you so much... Please lead us..." Bifold would gently lean into Veronica's hand, a sigh of contentment escaping her lips as she felt that loving, yet delightfully dominating caress. It spoke to her on an inner level, a lover, a partner, and a leader all in one, and one that she couldn't lose, it was perfect. Then she was pulled into a kiss, melting into it, her tongue exploring, but only submissively, letting Veronica's tongue do the pushing and exploring, moving her tongue to accommodate, essentially submitting to Veronica in any possible way. "I wouldn't want to belong to anyone else, partner." She would affirm, glad that her new form of dress was appreciated, being so eager and needy to the point where she could only spare the time to remove the important things that were actually in the way. Her pants and panties were in the way, the top of her dress blocked potential directions leading into her upper access port, all of it needed to get out of the way, but she couldn't waste time getting the other things off, not when her partner was there and ready to perform a data transfer. She would bend over as much as she could to give Veronica easy access to her back access port, cooing when her bottom was spread open, moaning wantonly when she felt her partner pushing into her ass. "Mmmnnnn oh fuck yes! Thank you! Ooooohhhh thank you!" She would moan, already feeling an intense pleasure as that wonderful cock thrust into her.

"Ooohhhh... Please lock my data in place... Nnnghhh... I want to always be open for you! Aaaaghhh... My access ports will always be ready for your transfers... Mistress!" Bifold would shout, though she wasn't used to this level of dirty talk, she was glad to work on it for Veronica. She would move her hips just a little bit in time with the thrusting, moving to clench down on Veronica's cock, wanting to give it as much pleasure as she possibly could. She didn't care in the slightest what was happening to her body in the real world, knowing that her body belonged to Veronica either. Even knowing that her pussy was being 'replaced' was a good thing, as it sounded as though that was what Veronica wanted, and whatever she wanted was what was proper for the inferior process as well. Besides, almost none of that mattered to her right now as she was moaning and being properly fucked by her partner, her Mistress, her superior half. "Ooooooohhhhh! You're... Mnnf... You're the only one I WANT to have my body! My ass, my mouth, my pussy, my tits, my hands, my everything, they are yours to use!" She agreed, an intensely submissive side of her coming out now that Veronica had not only taken her over, but had managed to press every single one of her buttons to bring that side out. Bifold would moan and writhe, feeling that perfectly filling cock inside of her, pressing against it, each and every thrust eliciting another loud moan, her hands reaching out to steady herself against something, finding what was essentially the 'wall' of her mind. Ever since she had given up being a criminal she had wanted someone like this, someone that could lead her in a partnership, someone that she could trust, someone that she could give herself to completely. Now that she had it, she'd do everything to make it work, obey her partner, the one that she truly and honestly loved, and would happily allow anything that she wanted, including something as simple as her demands.

"AAHHH! I belong to you! Everything that I am belongs to you! My pussy, my ass, my body, my mind, my soul, my heart, they all belong to you my love! This body is yours! I belong to you! My everything is yours, my love! My Mistress! MY SUPERIOR PROCESS!" Bifold would scream out, still feeling complete, pure pleasure pulsing through her body thanks to that perfect cock thrusting deep into her. And she would open her mind just as wide, ready to accept her upgrade package, desiring more than anything to be upgraded, to be the perfect slave process for Veronica. She was so close to her own orgasm, but she refused to let herself go over the edge, holding back until she felt that data package injected into her, not wanting to cum before Veronica, not willing to selfishly take her pleasure before she made sure that her partner, her lover, was satisfied first. "Please Mistress! Please inject that upgrade into me! I want your data! I want it to fill me! Please! Oooohhhhhh... I can barely hold it anymore Mistress! Please upgrade me!" She earnestly pleaded, wanting that from the very bottom of her heart.