The Endless Training (Fmokou)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Endless Training (Fmokou)

Without stop, her small body bounce will over the massive shaft, her mouth drooling with every pound. Syla could feel her insides being expanded by the inmense dick until almost poke her goo orbs inside her bowels, her mind in that moment only focused on get a way to make the dick reach them and suck any dick close her. "And i havent started yet, dont worry i will try to dont break a natural whore like you" Said this the orc hold her hips and penetrate her more deep than never, his dick reaching to hit the bead balls and place them more inside her bowels, just with the first time Syla almost leave this world in such intense pleasure.

The little human almost broke herself as she tried to suck and endure the powerful thrusts at her butt, she could heard the other girl moaning and both mixng theirs naughty sounds in the alley, the goo balls goind more deep as the time go on until maybe reach a point where she couldnt get to reach them even if an arm try to get inside her back door. The balls were as an extension of the massive dick, pounding her as they fight to stay in place, each time giving to more inches of her insides a share of this pleasure. As this happen the beastkind slowly teach her new oral skills and ways to pleasure him and also the demon guy, thanks the corruption seed a temporal addiction to their seed grow in her making her needs to continue this go on until her chest was alrady covered in cum driping down at her goo suit.

With the intense use given by the orc a climax soon come, then other, Syla was lossing herself as she almost turn in just a cumdump for them to fill at her almost uncouncious state. Then the orc got to cum inside her gaping hole, it was an inmense load and would had certainly impregnated if it would had been placed in her already wet cunt, his seed went beyong the goo galls, but he continued pounding until a third load get to almost reach to escape her throat "Human cocks must be unable to pleasure you now slut... a shame" The orc said between laughts as he place Syla at the floor, her belly inflated with cum and most of it trapped deep inside thanks her goo balls.

"Who knows, maybe with some rest your hole can restore an usable size" Said this the beastkind let her rest as he fuck the other woman cunt as the fourt man used the poor girl butthole, Syla was there close enough to lick the orc and demon members as she rest in the floor with them touching her body. She could see how good the woman feel and scream in complete lust, she for moments she wanted to be used in all her holes, but her suit had sealed her pussy to any cock.

Once they used the woman for a time, they place her at a 69 stance over Syla. "Enjoy each other and if you need more just read this card" The fourth men said placing a white paper close them with an adress and some numbers. Leaving both used girls to touch each other until the woman suddenly said "W...we are alone... they leave for a long time" Her voice almost made Syla recover her senses, as she notice than she has been licking and loving a pussy in her lustful state.

Comment

The orc’s words made Syla’s body shiver with embarrassment and excitement, as she didn’t want to hear that she was a natural at this, but at the same time, the shame made the waves of pleasure coming from the orc’s cock even more intense. Although, those shameful words didn’t halt Syla for a second, as she eagerly continued to slide her mouth over any cock being put in front it, and slamming it all the way down her throat while roughly sucking the entire thing. In fact, once the orc took control of Syla’s bouncing, and pushed her down on his cock as far as he could, she started to suck and lick a lot more vigorously, trying to distract herself from the beads that were pushing even further inside her ass with each powerful thrust.

Syla’s mind could barely think of anything but pleasing the men around her, as the only thing that was keeping her sane was the woman’s moans that served as a continuous reminder of her failure, and thanks to Syla’s nearly broken mind, she failed to realize what her eager pounding, together with the orc’s thrusting, was doing to the beads inside her body, as in search for as much pleasure as possible, the beads ended up being forced deep enough into her bowels where even an arm wouldn’t be able to pull them out. However, in Syla’s current state of mind, this was only a good thing, as she wouldn’t stop trembling whenever the orc’s immense cock would force the beads even further inside her. In the meantime, Syla kept obediently listening to the beastman’s advice, trying to milk dry both the beastman’s and demon hybrid’s balls, as tried to swallow all the creamy seed their cocks spurted out in her mouth, and despite her best effort to swallow every single drop, eventually with the amount they came in her mouth, the little bits that accidently spilled out made a complete mess of her small breasts and chin, as it ended up absolutely covered with seed.

Each single thrust from the orc would nearly send Syla over the edge, as every couple of minutes she had to stop sucking the cock she was currently slamming into her throat, to recuperate from the intense orgasms he was giving her. After receiving a rough pounding from the orc for a while, his immense cock eventually started to twitch inside her stretched hole, as she instinctively pushed down on the orc’s cock, forcing him to shoot his immense load against the beads. Every single spurt of orc seed, made Syla shiver with enjoyment, as it was quickly filling up her bowels with his hot creamy seed. Anyone looking from the front could clearly see the orc seed inflate Syla’s belly, as each spurt would visibly inflate her poor belly even more, reaching to the point where you could easily spot her cum inflated belly from afar. In the meantime, Syla’s protected wet cunt kept constantly twitching, desperate to be filled with cock, but thanks to the suit, all she could do was beg in her mind for it to open. Although, such release never came, as eventually her body was pumped full with seed from both ends, nearly to the point here it came back up again, and with a loud plop, the orc removed his cock from her now lose hole, as she was resting face down on top her belly filled with cum, that was trapped inside by the beads.

''Uuu… I-I hope so….'' Syla mutters out embarrassed at the state of her ass, as she hoped that the goo suit would restore it, but knowing the suit, she wouldn’t be surprised if it did the opposite, and made it so that only the largest cocks or several cocks at the same time could only properly satisfy her ass. While Syla’s mind was worried about the state of her ass, her exhausted body couldn’t do much more then lay on the ground, and watch the other girl being pounded, as Syla started to lick clean the orc’s and demon’s cock, until the cocks that were just a moment ago inside her ass, were completely licked clean, at the same time, they were free to play with her body as they see fit. Thanks to the show Syla was getting, she couldn’t help but to fondle her clit piercing lustfully when she saw the man slam his cock into the girl’s pussy.

It didn’t take long before they were done with the girl, and put them together in 69 positions. Hazily, Syla accepted the fourth man’s card, as she was too exhausted to realize what was going on at this point, and after they left them alone, she didn’t know for how long they left before her sanity returned, and only because the girl called out to her. Even though Syla had no idea how long she was doing this, it seemed like she was licking the girl’s abused pussy for quite some time, as Syla licked any visible seed off it and even licked the girl’s insides completely clean, and the only thing that was covering the girl’s pussy now, was Syla’s saliva. ''A-Ahh, I’m terribly sorry, I-I must’ve blanked out….'' Syla apologized, as she looked over her own body, trying to see what damage they’ve done. ''Uuu… what have I done… I could’ve beaten those men and saved you easily, b-but for some reason… I could resist.'' Syla said to the girl with slight teary eyes. ''I-I at least hope you’re okay.''
      Weiss pdf
      Weiss

Comment

Syla could see her front drenched with their seed, the goo suit also changed some and the change was clearly visible for her. Her small breast and nipples were exposed with heart shape holes and her nipples rings have jingle bells on them, her rear also have a heart opening than press her buttcheeks to grow the dessire of men for them and of course the suit have a pink tone on instead the starting cream one.

The girl only smile and suddenly steal a long kiss from Syla. " Im fine, thanks... now follow me or we will get in a real trouble" The woman said taking Syla's hand, making the fighter get up and after open the door they get inside the small building. " Maybe this was the best way for all, they decided to dont take us to the police station and they will not be looking for any of us for revenge" The young woman said, her hair color was brown light with green eyes, ample breasts at least a D cup and with good curves, if Syla were male she would be hard already.

"I dont care if you are just a slut, not even in my wet dreams i could had sattled all four of them and remain sane, you saved my life... if there could be a way to pay you, but there is not much than i could offer" She said giving a hug, her body was dirty with seed, but Syla was in the same state, her touch made the warrior notice her bloated belly at a size than she looks to be pregnant, maybe the orc cum was trapped by the goo balls inside her, slime in the balls cause enjoyment and pleasure when something rub or press her belly, but for now she only have the usual continuous arousal, at a size than she can control and endure but still show to others how horny she is.

(for now her butt is really open thanks the orc)

Comment

After getting finally rid of the insatiable lust Syla felt early, she winces a little at the sight of her new outfit that was currently covered with cum. It was embarrassing enough to have the outline of her body shown, but now her breasts were completely uncovered, and her nipple piercings had small bells on them that would jingle with every step she made, making it nearly impossible to sneak around. Furthermore, Syla whined embarrassingly, when she realized that a similar heart shaped hole was at her ass, as it forced her butt cheeks apart, so anyone behind her would be able to see her gaping hole.

Although, Syla didn’t have a lot of time to despair over her new outfit, as she suddenly felt the girl’s lips on top of hers, forcing Syla to clumsily return the kiss. After the kiss, Syla was a little bewildered and followed the woman inside, of course with her new piercings jingling at each step. ''Are the prisons really that bad?'' Syla asked, while admiring the girl’s beauty, as she both felt a little jealous and confused by it, especially after the kiss.

After listening to this girl talk, perhaps the men weren’t that far off, and she really was some type of nypmho, considering that she didn’t seem too bothered by what happened. ''I-I’m not a slut okay, what you saw there isn’t how I normally act, if I didn’t have this cursed suit on me, I would’ve easily beaten them.'' Syla sighed out annoyed, before returning her embrace, as she subconsciously kept pressing her large inflated belly against the girl’s body, panting a little bit lustfully, and making her previous statement seem rather silly.

Syla sighed depressed, when she saw how huge her belly was, as with that enormous belly, the jingling bells and pink suit anyone would be able to spot her from a distance, and with the beads constantly sending waves of dull pleasure through her body, she felt like she had to avoid fights as much as possible for now. ''Don’t worry, saving you is the only thing I wanted to do. However… t-this might sound like a weird request, but if you could take out these beads that have been constantly pressuring my insides, I would really appreciate it.'' Syla requested, as she didn’t realize that the beads have been shoved far enough into her insides, where the girl wouldn’t be able to pull them out no matter how hard she tried.
          Weiss pdf
          Weiss

Comment

"Its a terrible place, i had heard than they torture you with sex until make you an usseles toy, then they place you in the central plaza for public use" The young woman answer in a worried tone, but also this made her be more grateful with Syla for had saved her. Of course she only smile and let the warrior try in vain to deny her naughty nature.

Her hug not only cause Syla to press her belly for pleasure but also her pierced nipples loved to press at the ample blossom from this lovely chick. "Out of how depraved it is, i dont see how a cloth could change someone... But i will try to help you my savior, but you mean than i should check there for these beads?" She said confused as her eyes turn to the huge open hole behind Syla.

After some words Syla will make her accept to try to pull the things out of her, for that Syla could get in a good and confortable position, so the girl could place her fist inside her. The task would be seen as depraved by any observer, the delicated fist would be enough to send shivering pleasure to Syla as the girl try to force with care her hand but at least the orc has opening enough to make this easier.

"Ew... is all so full with slime and their stuff" The woman got to say as her fingers get deep and touch Syla's inside walls, her delicated fingers were giving a strange massage to the aroused Syla, making her drop tears from how good it fill being fisted. "I cant move... my hand is having problems to go inside" She add as Syla's walls start to press and react as if were a dick what was going inside.

The progress was slow and for minutes the girl needed to try to move her arm slolwy getting deep inside as she tried to endure the strange naughty sounds coming from the warrior in this shameful moment when she finally cum aloud. "I cant feel anything, im not sure if we should continue... i could get stuck" She said trying to dont get bothred with Syla naughty sounds, but she have half her arm inside, maybe if she try it more she could reach the beads.

Comment

''That’s horrible, why would they do such a thing?'' Syla responded shocked at the girl’s explanation, as she most definitely had to avoid getting arrested.

Syla started to curse her own body now, as everything she did felt pleasurable and it was slowly driving her a little bit insane, and until now she always assumed it was because of this cursed suit, but after the girl’s reply she wasn’t so sure anymore. The thought occurred to Syla that perhaps it wasn’t the suit that made her act like this, and that maybe she was just a perverted girl. Syla quickly tried to shake those ridiculous ideas out of her mind, but in the end she couldn’t help but remain a little doubtful. ''Of course it’s the suit’s fault, what type of pervert would act like that!'' Syla replied honestly, not realizing that the girl probably thought that she was that type of pervert. ''Ah… but yes…. This suit has forced incredibly large beads inside of my ass, and they’ve been constantly tormenting me.'' Syla reply with a soft groan, as she pressed on the cum stuck inside her belly to shift the beads around a little.

Despite the request probably sounding sketchy at best, especially with how Syla was currently dressed, she sighed relieved when the girl agreed to help her. Syla wanted this shameful and depraved act to be over as quick as possible, thus she quickly got into position, sitting on all fours with her ass pushed out towards the girl, as she could clearly see inside Syla’s gaping hole. When Syla finally felt the girl’s small fist force its way into her ass, her body wouldn’t stop shivering, as she pressed her face down against her arms that were lying in front of her, desperately trying to hide her loud groans and shameful expression from the girl.

''Uuu… I’m sorry….'' Syla panted out while apologizing for the state of her ass to the girl. Despite Syla’s best attempt at hiding the pleasure, the girl could easily hear Syla groans and panting whenever the girl’s hand stroked against her walls. ''I’m sorry… b-but it just feels too good!'' Syla yells out as apology, as her ass tightened around the girl’s arm, and with teary eyes while gritted teeth, Syla couldn’t resist the temptation of shaking her butt and thrusting her ass against the girl’s hand, as Syla couldn’t stop her shameful behavior of pleasing herself with the girl’s hand.

Syla already couldn’t resist the pleasure from the girl’s hand rubbing against her sensitive walls, and the girl slowly moving deeper only made Syla’s panting and groaning louder. Eventually, despite Syla desperately trying to prevent this shameful situation, she could no longer hold back her oncoming orgasm, as the girl could feel Syla’s inside tremble with pleasure, and her clit swell as her crotch was soaking wet from the juices she squirted out. ''Deeper~ I-I bet it’s deeper, p-please I don’t want this humiliating experience be for nothing.'' Syla groaned out, as she gyrated her hips lustfully in front of the girl’s eyes. Syla hoped that the girl would be able to reach the toy, especially if she shoved her entire arm into it, as Syla didn’t want to look like a pervert that would lie to have her ass fisted, but without knowing how far the toy was shoved up her ass, that would more than likely be the outcome.
              Weiss pdf
              Weiss

Comment

"Im not old enough to know, something related to some succubi and the church trying to stop them but got corrupted some months ago" The young one one said after shrug.

"Yes, no doubt is that suit fault" She answer as she nods, but she couldnt hide a soft smile, no doubt than she doubt about the suit effects and suppose than Syla have something to do in part. She tried to notice them when the naughty Syla tried to move her bally, but the only thing than got to see was the enjoyment ofthe goo dressed touching her own belly. "So... the suit forced huge beads? its the first time than i heard about this, it must be terrible have that stuff inside, but dont worry it must be easy to remove them".

Syla get in place and as the event happen she could see than her helper was not loving this, her arm was used by the naughty walls as a new toy to pleasure themselves, making her get struck or lost inches, her attempts to get deeper made her arm work as a huge dildo for Syla enjoyment "A-at least someone is enjoyning this..." She got to say after the fighter words and lustful intense sounds.

The girl continued, but she was unable to reach the beads and Syla moves were being more wild, her insides trying to impale tehmselves in faster thrusts and making the girl squeal by the terrible slimy wetness than drench her arm. "I want to finish this too... please calm down, im getting stuck...kya" She exclain as some nectar fall over her face and the driping wetness from Syla's ass was leaking toward her shoulder and head.

The young girl dace started to blush and her push inside decreasing in speed, what in secret give more time to Syla to enjoy this until she tried to push faster after rest for a while. "Ah... cant feel anything...if there is something inside we will need help to take it out" She said trying to dont get all her arm inside Syla, but she tried her best and as slowly remove her arm, Syla could see than almost all of it was filled with a nasty layer of her juices, cum and slime.

After make Syla cum some more times, the woman got to fully retreat her arm from the bowels "Sorry, i needed to stop, my body feels strange and that demon thing is so potent." She said falling at her kness almost losing herself by the strange mix. "If only i had enough water to take a bath... but i need to get outside to get some... maybe someone in a brothel know abouut this parasite" She got to say as she focus on try to control herself.

The small building was one of the most pittyful places, there was not a bed or a closet, just a place to cook and to tke a bath but there was not much water to take a bath, the girl would need to clean her arm and her body or let Syla do it and in both choices no one would be really clean, not even close. Somehow someone looks to had come inside and open all the drawers, a thief maybe, leaving not much behind.

Comment

Both the girl’s expression and words made Syla want to die from shame, especially since no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t stop wiggling and shaking her butt around for more pleasure, most likely making the job a lot harder for the girl. ''I’m sorry, this stupid suit made my insides incredibly sensitive, a-and your hand just feel too incredible~.'' Syla panted with a lewd expression, and even when some of the slimy nectar sprayed over the girl’s face, Syla couldn’t stop her vigorous thrusting against the arm, despite feeling awful for doing that to this poor girl that was only trying to help her.

The girl going slower didn’t exactly help Syla’s embarrassing situation, as her sensitive walls continued to press down against the girl’s slender arm, and Syla’s body would tremble with every inch it was forced deeper inside her bowels, as she desperately gritted her teeth to prevent another embarrassing orgasm from happing. However, Syla didn’t anticipate the girl’s sudden thrust forward, making Syla arc her back even further and shove her ass further out towards the girl, and it made Syla’s trembling moans fill the small shack, as she pressed her face against the ground while happily drooling over her arms. ''Nnn… what’s inside~?'' Syla responds confused while slurping a bit of the drool back, as Syla was recovering from the girl suddenly shoving that much into her. ''A-Ahh… the beads, of course! P-perhaps you’re right… a-and I don’t know how much more I can take before completely losing my mind.'' Syla panted, as she was fully aware of how shamefully she was behaving.

The arm leaving was a torturous experience for Syla, as her ass wouldn’t stop clamping down on the girl’s arm, desperately trying to keep it inside, and the intense sensation made Syla orgasm several times, as by the end of it, Syla’s eyes were rolled back into her head and she made a drooling mess on top her arms. ''Uuu… I-I’m sorry, I should’ve know that I was still filled with tainted seed.'' Syla apologizes, while slowly recovering from her blissful state of having the arm removed from her ass and turning around to lie on her back. Looking at the girl’s arm, Syla started to feel incredibly bad for making that request, especially since they didn’t accomplish anything by doing it. ''Hopefully the brothel has girls with fetish outfits working there, so people won’t think I’m some exhibitionist perverted.'' Syla responded, before slowly sitting up and looking around the room.

The place honestly didn’t look too bad to Syla, as she was used to live sparsely, unlike her mistress Taelynn who preferred the opposite. However it did look like someone completely ransacked the place and took everything, including the girl’s clothing, and without clothing it would probably be far too risky to get water from the outside. Despite Syla’s front, belly and ass was covered with seed, and a lot of the seed was probably tainted, after what she had done to the girl, there was no way she could request to take the bath instead of her. ''You should wash that off before it affects you any further, and don’t worry about me, I’ve been pumped full of that stuff, washing my front clean probably won’t matter.'' Syla sighed out, as she wondered if the tainted seed was going to affect her even more once she digested it and left it covering her body. ''I was also going to ask for maybe a cloak to hide this suit and belly with, but it looks like you don’t have anything to wear yourself. If you want, I can try to steal something for the both of us, but with these damn jingling bells stuck to my piercings, I don’t know how risky that would be.'' Syla offered while sounding slightly exhausted, and she experimentally started to move her breasts around to see how loud these bells exactly were.
                  Weiss pdf
                  Weiss

Comment

"Steal!? dont you know what could be the punishment for being caught dressed like this?" The young woman looks to be even more dissapointed at Syla but she sigh as she goes to clean herself a little "Thanks, but we are already in this predicament for someone stealing my things, i dont want to cause problems to an innocent... it could be better if you earn them working in the brothel or any place like that" Her words werent made to hurt the fighter, but looks like she already suppose than Syla was just a nympho slut after the act than this made in the fisting session.

Meanwhile, Syla was somehow glad than her breasts cant bounce so much thanks their size, the jingle bell's sounds would without doubt make anyone notice her, but holding them correctly could reduce the move to make them cause any noise. As she check them, she got to see the card given by the males from before still at her hand just a little wet from her drooling, maybe a work place for girls like her.

"If you want to go out to the brothel, maybe you should wait a little, until the streets get almost empty... im not sure if they could help you for free, but they mostly could give you a work... what should i do now?" She ends questioning herself, as now clean of the tainted seed her mind could notice the problem in where she is now, wvwn then she looks to be more worried for Syla than the lack of anything just having a place to sleep.

Syla could wait, go to the brothel, to the direction at the card or ignore the advise and go to steal something. Of course she was free to do anything else, but these were her main options for now.
                    Last edited by plmnko; 9th July 2017, 17:37.

Comment

When Syla saw the disappointed look in the girl’s eyes, it made Syla feel a little guilty for even thinking about stealing something. ''Is it really that much worse from what they already would do to me?'' Syla asked, wondering how much worse it really would be. However, Syla knew that despite her desperate urge to cover up this lewd suit, she probably shouldn’t resort to something as lowly as stealing. ''B-But I suppose you’re right, I really shouldn’t inconvenience someone just because I lack clothing. H-However, working a brothel… I don’t know if I want to sink that low either, but in this state I highly doubt I could do mercenary work like I usually do.'' Syla responded, touching her swollen belly with a sigh.

After Syla inspected the state of her nipple piercings, she was a bit relieved to find out that she could hold onto the piercings to stop them from jingling, even though she felt like an absolute pervert holding her piercings like that, and thanks to her breasts size, it wasn’t that difficult to keep a hold on them. Syla also felt relieved that the piercing in her clit wasn’t change like her nipples, since it might be impossible to keep all three of them silent. While Syla inspected her body, she also glanced over the card one of the men gave her, and wondered what was on it.

''It might be best for me to stay here until nighttime, as people will most definitely notice me walking around in this pink fetish outfit during daytime. However, I’m not too sure what to do after it, even if I was going to work at a brothel, they might reject someone looking like me. Do you know how those girls usually dress in those places?'' Syla questioned, as she honestly had never entered a brothel before in her life, and only know about their existence thanks to Taelynn’s frequent visits. ''B-But don’t worry, I’ll work in a brothel if that’s really my only option, and I’ll promise to buy you some clothing with it, instead of doing something bad like stealing it.'' Syla promised the girl, as Syla really wanted to help the girl after what Syla put her through.
                      Weiss pdf
                      Weiss

Comment

"The punishment will be decided by the townpeople, it will be not pretty" The girl would say giving time to Syla to imagine what angry mob could do using that terrible rule against exhibitionists "But even if you succeed, you will fall to be many times lower than a whore. Dont do it, please. Im sure you are a nice girl"

The card given have a name of a bussines, "Paradise Drift" Maybe some kind of erotic place and it shouldnt be far, as they got to find this girl in an almost hidden alley. Just in case the card have an adress too.

There was not much to do in this smalll place and the girl tried to dry herself after her bath without a towel. "They should have some clothes like you, im not sure as i never visit one, but at least you have some clothes... As im now naked they would laught and take me direct to the street"

They would need to wait some hours for the nightime to come and even more for the people stop walking from theirs works to theirs houses or any recreative bussines. Syla would be unable to train herself or do too much, so she would end taking a small nap, awakening later by a strange feeling at her belly. This has reduced of size, somehow the orc cum has been digested, her beads however were a little bigger now and she could bet than they had moved, maybe making this from time to time, maybe the goo has taken the cum. As she awake she notice a strange sound close her feet, looks like she was wearing some cute heels goo latex boots, her surprise made her also see a small mark at her belly bellow the latex goo, she cant see too much of it only the bright color of some parts reaching to escape the suit.

"looks like is safe now..." The girl said as she strech herself, more confortable with Syla as she stop to cover her beautiful body. "There are many brothels and similar works at the night, maybe i should go out too a little and help you to find one"

(Her suit changed more thanks the demon cum, also her body got cursed by it)

Comment

Looking at the card, Syla decided it might be best to keep it as a backup option, if the girl she was with didn’t know a better place than this. ''Uuu… I don’t know, you could easily pretend you’ve been recently raped or something, but if people take one look at me, they’ll surely think I’m some type of masochistic perverted exhibitionist, and while wearing this, I can’t exactly blame them for thinking that. If I didn’t know any better, I would assume the same thing myself.'' Syla sighed, as she looked over her perverted outfit.

''Oh, before I forget, you can call me Syla. I’m sorry for the late introduction, but other things were on my mind.'' Syla said as a small introduction, before lying down on her back and staring at the ceiling, as her body was most definitely not in shape for training right now. While dozing off, Syla was wondering how she ended up here and where Taelynn had gone off to, as these things were still a mystery to her. After wearing the goo suit for a while, Syla also started to understand Taelynn’s needs a little bit better, as being sexual frustrated is a lot more difficult to deal with then Syla imagined, perhaps she should occasionally help her mistress out, but there was still no way she’d do all the insane request her mistress would constantly make, as the occasional sucking and stroking should be more than enough.

While wondering and considering those things, Syla fell quickly asleep, and when she woke up, she noticed some differences to her both her suit and belly. The first thing Syla noticed was that her stomach felt a lot lighter, as it looked like the orc cum had disappeared. Although Syla should’ve been happy about that, at the same time the pressure from the beads was a lot stronger, making Syla shiver occasionally, and she wouldn’t be surprised if the beads moved even further through her, as it was probably feeding on the seed inside her. The other thing Syla noticed made her a little concerned, as she could see a small mark through her goo suit, making her wonder if the tainted seed affected her more then she realized, and when she tried to stand up, she nearly tumbled to the ground, making her realize that she was wearing latex goo boots with heels on them. It took Syla a bit of time to get used standing on them, as she continued to stumble around for a bit, and constantly feeling the beads rub around her insides, made that task a lot more tedious and pleasurable then she would’ve liked.

Eventually Syla managed to stand upright, and with a sigh smiled at her stretching friend, trying to make it look like nothing was out of the ordinary, as she didn’t want the girl to be worried about her.''Hopefully, since going to jail doesn’t exactly sound pleasant.'' Syla responded before listening to the girl’s suggestion. ''I do have a place in mind, but it might be better if you find something fitting for me, since you’re probably a lot more familiar with this town then I am, only if you’re comfortable enough going naked outside though.'' Syla responded, thinking that the girl would probably take Syla somewhere a bit classy at least, but she didn’t realize that she probably looked incredibly perverted to the girl, making her probably think about the most immoral of places, and it would give her a good chance to set up the amount she would get from Syla’s work, if she wanted to.
                          Weiss pdf
                          Weiss

Comment

"Being raped...That is pretty much what truly happened" The girl answer with a solf frowning smile. " If only that suit werent exposing you so much, then it would be a nice dress with some clothes over it" Her answer show than she cant denny Syla ones, maybe the girl suppose than Syla is all that and more, just hidding it to be accepted by the poor naked one.

"Nice to meet you Syla, you can call me Lina. " She answer as they prepare to take their nap. The girl was very friendly but also dont wanted to bother Syla, giving her time to think and recover of their terrible incident outside. Once Syla get up, she dont notice the difficulty in the task as she try to fully awake and get up herself.

The girl softly opened the door before close it blushing. " I remember to had seen some some time ago when i returned from work, im just scared... but let me guide you" The girl said as she invite Syla to get out once she was sure than they wouldnt be noticed by anyone.

Lina would try to stay behind Syla as the girl guide her between alleys and dodging the main streets. Of course the fighter would have problems going with her heels, her hands mostly holding her piercing nipples, thankfuly her hips trained by the goo help her to dont loss too much often her balance, but made her walk more like a real slut as the time go on.

Not even crazy Lina would take her to the front door, instead they would knock at the back door of a huge building, there was music and people giving some whistles to some workers inside at a not so distant room. The one than open it was a strong blue male, looking down at Syla asking what she want at this hour. "Im looking for a work, please let me talk with someone" Lina said as she softly move Syla from her back in an enticing way. "Heh Is mostly obvious now than i got to see you better" The huge male then closed the door and minutes later open it, Lina meanwhile decide to leave for now unless Syla want to stop her. "Looks like it works, maybe is better than i wait for you at my house before someone got to see me, good luck"

Comment

''Alright, I’ll be sure to follow you closely.'' Syla said, before doing the same thing and looking around to see if nobody was watching them. Stepping outside made Syla shiver a little, as couldn’t help but feeling both a little excited and scared knowing what could happen.

Syla tried her best to follow Lina as closely as possible, but the goo suit made things a lot more difficult like usual, as she had to continuously hold onto both her piercings to make sure they wouldn’t jingling. Although because of Syla’s clumsy movements, this simple task wasn’t only embarrassing but also a lot more difficult, as she kept on accidently pulling and twisting the rings around, quickly making her nipples swell, which only made it easier to accidently abuse her own nipples. It didn’t take long before Syla was panting with desire, and the constant tiny shocks of pleasure made this entire exhibitionist sneaking a lot more exciting and pleasurable then it should’ve been. Eventually, Syla managed to learn how to walk on the heels, though she started to push her ass a little bit more outwards with each step, and once her small ass was pushed as far as it could, she started to sway her hips, shaking her butt seductively for anyone to see.

Syla was relieved to finally reach the huge building, as it would mean that she could finally let go of her piercings and stop abusing her nipples. When the giant blue man opened the door and Lina was asking him for work, Syla wanted to remain shyly behind Lina, but when Lina pushed Syla to reveal herself, she tried her best to not hide anything as her cheeks were turning red from embarrassment, feeling ashamed when Lina was whoring her out. Syla shamefully stood there when she noticed Lina retreating back to her home. ''A-Ah, of course, don’t worry about me, I’ll earn us some clothing!'' Syla yelled back with a gulp, before she stepped inside the door, not knowing what type of work she had to do here. ''S-So, what type of job are you offering me?'' Syla asked the blue man, determined to earn both her and Lina some clothing, no matter what they require her to do, she was willing to swallow her pride for the both of them.
                              Weiss pdf
                              Weiss

Comment

Just at her first step inside the bulding her bells started to jingle again, making herself feel in a sudden unconfortable silent moment with just her bells and heels filling the room with their sound. "Im not to decide it" He answer, pretty much laughting inside and mostly his eyes giving assess to the sluty girl in front of him, before his hand point to a succubi coming.

"Oh, this little one want to work here, good... im sure you will love your time with us." She said as she hug Syla, making her perfumed and perfect curved body press at the sensible erected nipples and belly from the already confused fighter. Just when she feel strange feelings from this succubi, the door was closed by the blue one and he stay there locking it.

"Do you have any experience? Dancing or as waitress? If not you can choice between serve some customers..." She suddenly stop passing her fingers between Syla's breasts. "So a law breaker... i could be mean with you just by this, is forbidden work at the streets" Her fingers rubbing softly and removing some of the dry cum from Syla. "But i will give you a chance to explain it" The succubus end, of course than this lady was dressing a beautiful dress, she dont needed to show anything to make anyone fall at her kness, her dark hair and golden eyes made Syla lost herself for instants until her voice made her focus on this problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X