The Endless Training (Fmokou)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Endless Training (Fmokou)

When the goblin both reminded and suggested the other names to Syla, her cheeks started to flush more intensely, as she tried to cover up as much of her lewd body as possible. Syla felt humiliated that she let such a pathetic creature call her those things, but with the recent events she went through, she couldnít help but shiver a little excitedly when the goblin called her those names. ''I-I guess, I should be thankful youíre only calling me slut.'' Syla mumbled with flushed cheeks. Syla was never good at hiding the truth from others and when the goblin approached her, she fearfully stumbled back, nearly falling down on the bed, as she nearly tripped on her own latex heel boots.

''B-But, I only worked for herÖ she canít keep me here!'' Syla complained at the goblin, even though she was well aware that if the succubus wanted to keep her, the succubus had both the power and blackmail material to do so. ''J-Just in case, what types of women keeps your mistress interested?'' Syla questioned, as being sold by the succubus did sound horrible, especially how everyone treated her last night, and at least the succubus was a bit concerned about her safety. When Syla asked the question, the goblin tried to push her down on the bed, at first Syla reluctantly kept on resisting, but in her weak state, the she eventually caved in to the goblins gesture and sat her big plump ass down onto the filthy bed.

''Does that mean Iíll have to consume cum daily? And how much would I even need!?'' Syla asked distressed when the goblin was slowly closing the space between the two of them. Syla realized that the goblin was going to take full advantage of her weakened state, but there was no way she was going to let such a small and pathetic creature take advantage of her, so when she saw the opportunity to escape, she tried to take it. However, the goblin was now close enough to take advantage of her clumsy escape, and instead of successfully crawling out from under him, he managed to grab a hold of her chains, making her fall down face first against the filthy bed. When Syla realized that she was being pushed into an easy to mount position, she started to squirm around in desperation, trying to pull away the chains from the goblinís hands, but all she managed to do was wiggling her sizeable butt in front of the goblinís face, as she groaned a little when she felt her udders and piercings grind against the filthy bed. ''Wait, you canítÖ I wonít allow something as pathetic as a goblin to take advantage of me!'' Syla growled, but with her face pressed down against the bed and her ass raised up in the air, the choice wasnít exactly hers. Syla continued to futilely struggle against the little goblin, jingling the piercings that were covering her enlarged clit, as her ass continued to shake and jiggling in front of his face, and despite her words and actions, her gaping hole was twitching with anticipation, as juices slowly started to leak down her thighs.
    Weiss pdf
    Weiss

Comment

The goblin could only feel more over control looking her trying to cover herself with her hands in vain, how the pervert human blush and is unable to think in use the bed blankets, no doubt how much she wanted to be seen by others.

"After that incident, Mistress is the only one than stop the guards to take you, slut must be thankful and follow every word from our mistress. Mistress will get bored soon, but if slut follow rules and make mistress earn money, then Mistress will see slut as a worker and not a whortless old toy" The goblin only said this, but Syla had some experience with others succubi or at least tales, she know than she was causing problems to her and the succubi could have others betters girls to torment and slowly corrupt. That huge mistake even after the huge success could had been enough to sentence her to a terrible fate, but maybe she still could have a chance to earn her trust again.

The goblin stop any focus on this topic, once she fall and place her luscious rear to rest on the dirty used bed from the last night. "Gixiqmix is not sure about the exact amount, that depend of each parasite, is better for the slut feed as many times as possible, only in that way the parasite will dont see the need to change you and maybe slut can act normaly without feel weak" The goblin look to dont care to help her and give her a way to stop being a helpless cumdump, in the best case he dont see the adventurer being able to degrade herself the enough to get free.

The talk end abruptly and Syla will see herself as a little child trying to stop an adult, sored and tired by the huge gangrape and changes from the parasite. She would be placed face down with her butt up inviting the little male to take her rough and hard, already lubricated and open for anything available to penetrate and enjoy her depraved flesh, "Silly human, Gixiqmix value cant be compared to a fuck toy like you. Maybe Gixiqmix should teach slut than she is below anything else" Just close to end, the goblin cock pierce deep inside her needed hole, even the dick of such worthless creature bring intense joy to her greedy hole, Syla could notice how her hips move and her walls almost magicaly get narrow to enjoy as best as possible the filthy cock inside her, the pervert human continued her struggle in vain until slowly this start to fade and her climax close to reach, the goblin of course could notice how close she was to cum.

"Ungrateful slut, Gixiqmix only wanted to help you and give you a prize for your effort from last night. Gixiqmix have many better whores and servants. Useless trash like you should thank and beg for a chance like this" Gixiqmix Said before pull out and cum over the human back, Syla could feel a great hunger and the parasite start to move and cause torment in her.

The goblin will only continue once her pleasure fade without reach an orgasm, there was some need branded at her brain, the need to reach that small amount of cum at her back and put it at her mout, but the goblin would certainly stop her. The member feels bigger than any human one, maybe was her twisted mind affected by the invader or the goblin was really blessed by the gods, he pound insde her again and she pressed harder this time. "Gixiqmix know how to break infected whores, maybe instead feed worthless slut Gixiqmix should half break you" The goblin said, giving to Syla the choice of beg for his seed or get tortured and changed by the parasite until she cant think in anything more than cocks, it was up to her

Comment

No matter at what angle Syla tried to hide her lewd body, something lewd was always showing, and the more intense the lecherous goblin was staring at her, the less effort she put into hiding her body, until she eventually let her big pierced udders and clit slip through her fingers, as the pleasurable sensation of revealing herself to such a pathetic creature slowly became too much for her. ''UuuÖ I promise Iíll obey her words, I can only imagine the rough way they would treat someone like me in prison.'' Syla said a little bit worried, as she was well aware what succubi were capable of, and after considering her awful position, she realized that sheíd better listen carefully to the succubus before the succubus got bored of her.

The more information Syla got from the goblin, the more distraught she started to feel. Without information of how much seed Syla needed to consume, all she could do was follow the goblinís advice and consume as much as possible, though the idea of having to consume an endless amount of cum made her nervously shift her ass onto the dirty bed, and considering the previous weaker parasite, she wouldnít be surprised if she had to consume a large amount of thick seed every day.

After Syla failed her escape attempt and being caught in this terrible position, she could only wince pathetically as the goblin kept a firm hold of her. Despite the futility of Sylaís struggles, she continued to struggle against the goblinís secure hold, as the thought of being dominated by a pathetic goblin made her incredibly distressed, and it made her feel utterly humiliated, as she couldnít believe such a creature was able to force her into this position. Although, when Syla realized that her distressed struggling did very little to the goblin, the humiliating feeling of having a tiny goblin pushing her down in this position, turned her distressed groans into more ecstatic groans, as couldnít help but to shake her full hips and ass seductively in front of the little goblin. ''Let me go you green bastard, or Iíll make sure youíll regret this when Iím fully Nnnnnnn!'' Syla groaned, as the thick goblin cock penetrating her needy hole interrupted the last part of her sentence. Syla couldnít stop groaning when the entire goblin cock slowly forced its way into her ass, and when the goblin forced his thick filthy cock all the way inside of her, she let out a loud satisfied groan, as her soft jiggly ass was firmly pressed against the goblinís filthy groin. When Syla felt the thick filthy cock twitching deep within her ass, she instinctively started to thrust her womanly hips, sliding her tightening ass over the enormous invader, as she continuously kept smacking her firm big ass against the goblinís small groan, forcing the entire length deep inside her. The humiliation of pleasing herself with such a pathetic filthy cock made Syla head swirl with desire, as with each thrust her body trembled from the humiliation, and with her tongue lolling out her mouth and pressed against the filthy bed, she kept on loudly panting with the occasional loud moan escaping her lips.

With the goblinís insulting words coursing through Sylaís head, she could feel herself getting closer to release with every single thrust, as she was shamefully pleasing herself with the goblinís filthy thick cock. However, just before Syla reached her climax, the goblin suddenly pulled out, as she felt the globs of thick filthy goblin cum sprayed across her back. Syla pathetically whined when the hot globs of cum splattered across her back, as her gaping hole was twitching like crazy, begging to both be filled by the goblinís filthy cum and begging for release. ''No! Why didnít youÖ whyÖ I-IÖ'' Syla gasped out distressed, before an insatiable desire to consume the goblinís seed filled her mind. Not only did Syla feel an insatiable hunger, but when more thick filthy cum landed on her back she could feel the parasite tormenting her, as she felt it squirming around her bowels.

When the goblin left Syla to calm down without any release, she continuously kept groaning with discomfort, as she started to clutch her bowels and stomach, and without realizing it, she also started to thrust her ass back and forth in desperation, as her big butt was desperately trying to grind against the goblinís filthy cock. Eventually, Syla could no longer resist the desire to scoop up the thick filthy cum on her back and slurp it of her fingers, but when she tried to reach for it, the goblin prevented her from doing so, making her sadly mewl. ''B-ButÖ whyÖ please let meÖ'' Syla murmured as she felt the desire for cum slowly tear away at the sane part of her mind, and when the goblin forced his thick filthy cock back inside of her gaping hole, she groaned approvingly, as her needy hole was being spread widely by the goblinís thick cock. Quickly Syla returned to her previous state of panting against the filthy mattress, and despite her exhaustion, she started to thrust her ass more vigorously over the goblinís thick cock, as she groaned out loudly each time her firm big ass smacked against the goblinís groin. The goblinís words made Syla panic, as she already felt the sane part of her mind slip away with each thrust, and she desperately wanted some of the goblinís thick filthy seed, but she really didnít want to admit defeat to such a pathetic creature. However, after a couple more thrusts, Sylaís need started to get overwhelming, and while roughly slamming her ass over the goblinís cock, she began to beg. ''Iím sorry! Please fill my ass with your cum!'' Syla groaned loudly, but the apology was more out of necessity then submission, as she didnít want to admit total defeat against such a creature.
        Weiss pdf
        Weiss

Comment

Syla cant do more than rub and wiggle her unchasted being on the dirty bed, her clitoris and udders trying to earn some pleasure than could make her endure being not used by the small goblin. She could smell the cum wasted at her back, such scent was causing her mind break in such need, salivating already as she could imagine such delicious corrupted cream, her mouth sucking eagerly that huge green cock and dry his balls, wishing to have her strengh back and force him to give her all that needed seed.

"Why? This is your punishment, if slut desire Gixiqmix jizz she must beg for it" The goblin would continue his torture, sometimes spanking her in order to see her whole shake in enjoyment, showing her true nature and submisive state to him. Until suddenly Syla in her need exclaim her apologize and needed beg what only make the goblin to laught a little. "Heh, Gixiqmix is not convinced and no doubt than slut can be turned soon in a helpless animal in heat" Said this he pound faster as his small hands cause pain in many ways to the poor human, pinching and slaping her whole punished being.

Soon she will notice how he was getting ready to remove his cock as soon her climax come. Without doubt he will make her being unable to reach it, her whole self unable to do anything could fresight the intense torture for dont cum, for not have his seed. Her carnal walls would press with all her will and remain strengh, Syla can notice than it was not enough and also the parasite was moving again, feeling than somehow its host will trick it and dont feed it with the needed fluid. No doubt than he could break her easily making the same thing two or three times more.

In her pathetic state, Syla will be unable to heard the door being opened but she will notice the goblin get away quickly, some heels sound will come before a known voice will all in the room stop. " Perhaps i was not clear..." The succubus said as her tail whip suddenly at a side of the bed, making Gixiqmix jump away of the poor almost broken Syla. "Im sorry Mistress, Gixiqmix only..." Another whip sound come and the goblin fall over some of the torture toys. "Are you wasting my time? Better run and beg than i have a good mood the next time" The succubi then placed her hand over Syla's butt and between a kind touch, pressing it what made her gaping hole drool in enjoyment.

The goblin would mostly run away, Syla could stay with her butt up and enjoy the succubus touch some more or just sit at her weak state. No matter what she choice, her nose and eyes would turn to a strong and vigorous orc as bodiguard and at the corridor she will reach to see two guards than one of the workers would ask them to wait outside, closing the door as the succubi sigh and invite the other goblin to place two big bags than were mostly the ones from the last night than caused her nipples and clitoris to enlarge and also a small one of better quality.

" It has been a long night, maybe i should just let the guards take you and accept all that gold, after all i was only testing you some hours to allow you to be my worker. There is not a contract or wish from you to work for me" The brothel owner softly poke at the heart tatoo at the human butt as she wait for Syla to answer, maybe most of herself wanted that orc dick but still she could focus the enough to understand the danger to let away the succubus protection

Comment

With the goblin refusing to release Syla, she couldnít do anything but desperately grind her udders and enormous clit against the filthy bed, trying to bring herself to a release, but in the end it did little more than adding to the torturous pleasure, as she couldnít help but to erotically grind her rows of piercings against the bed below. Sylaís grinding only got more intense the stronger the scent of cum became, as she couldnít help but drool on the bed below, and in frustration she started to suck on the filthy bed below, as her eyes were twitching with the desire to taste the goblinís creamy and corrupted seed. Syla imagined sucking various goblins thick twitching cocks, until they completely empty their balls deep within her mouth, and whenever one was done, another replaced him, as her desire to be a goblins play toy and cumdump were slowly increasing by the second.

Syla just groaned dejected at the goblinís refusal, as she didnít have the power to do anything against it. Similarly, Syla could only groan pleasantly when the goblin smacked her huge jiggly ass, as it made her entire body pathetically tremble whenever the small goblin left a red imprint on it. When the goblin didnít believe Sylaís apology, she started to sadly whimper, as she desperately wanted her holes to be filled by the goblin. ''ButÖ thatís so meanÖ I did what you told me!'' Syla yelped pathetically, as she continued to obediently slam down her ass over the goblinís thick throbbing cock, knowing full well it would only make things worse for her, and when the goblin started to pound her faster, she groaned approvingly, as she could feel the thick goblin cock grind against her quivering walls. Similarly, Sylaís body trembled with enjoyment whenever the goblin cruelly smack and pinched her, as it left various bruises and hand imprints on the girlís soiled skin.

Each single time Syla could feel herself being close to release, the goblin cruelly pulled out of her gaping hole, and each single time, she would pathetically whimper, as she desperately squirmed around and shook her big bubbly ass in desperation to be filled. After the goblin cruelly denied Syla her climax and his cum countless of times, she started to press her ass against the goblinís thick cock, and after her big soft ass cheeks enveloped the goblinís thick cock, she obediently start to grind her needy hole against the thick humongous thing, only keeping herself on edge even more while pleasing the little goblin. Whenever Syla felt thick globs of creamy corrupted goblin cum hit her back, she could feel the parasite cruelly churn around her bowels, punishing her even further. The longer it went on, the more sincere Sylaís begging became, as she eventually completely surrendered herself to her goblin master. ''Iím sorry~! Please feed your pathetic slutty cumdump your delicious cum! Please continue to pound me until Iím nothing but a slobbering mess! I promise Iíll be a goblin slave and suck any goblin coming my way, please just let me have a little bit of your delicious cum.'' Syla groaned out while panting like a maniac, if the goblin allowed her to taste his cum even a little, sheíd most likely keep her promise, as her begging sounded completely sincere after being torturously denied cum for that long.

Syla completely failed to notice the door opening, as she was too busy groaning like a whore in heat, but when the goblin suddenly slid out his entire length with an audible plop, she pathetically whimpered, as the drooling girlís body was shivering. ''No, please master, come back here and fill your slut with cum!'' Syla groaned out when the goblin rushed out the room, before she noticed that the succubus had arrived. When Syla saw the succubus approach her, she started to a feel a little bit nervous, especially when the succubus yelled angrily at the goblin. ''I-Iím sorry.'' Syla pathetically whimpered, but when she felt the succubusí hand kindly touch her drooling hole, all of Sylaís worries dissipated, as she started to pleasantly groan with a silly grin and she started to automatically shake her hips to make the succubusí fingers stroke against the more intense spots.

Syla didnít shy away from the succubusí hand at all, but instead placed both her hands on top of her big ass cheeks and spread them apart, giving the succubus a better view and easier time to please the squirming girl. Of course as soon as Syla smelled the strong filthy orc cocks from the hallway, she had to slurp back the drool that was coming from her mouth, as she desperately wanted to suck both of their cocks clean and have them roughly pound her from both sides, and when the succubus ordered to close the door, Syla sighed a little bit disappointingly when the smell disappeared. However, now the desperate girl was clearly staring hungrily at both the succubusí crotch and the little goblin, before she looked at the three enormous bags placed in front of her.

At this point, Syla was conflicted what to do. With the succubus kind touch on her ass and the threat of being put in prison, being this succubusí worker and slave didnít seem that bad. Despite Syla being aware of the dangers what a contract with a succubus could do to her, and especially being on the receiving end and giving her the power to write the entire contract, but it didnít sound as bad as being a slave to those horrible guard from before. ''P-Please donít sell me to those awful people, Iíll agree to do anything you ask me to do and Iíll accept any contract.'' Satsuki whimpered pathetically as she could feel the succubus pressed down on her heart tattoo. ''I-Iíll satisfy all your servants and if you can send some clothing to the girl that brought me here, Iíll gladly be your lowest bitch and do the things thatís too extreme for others or the things others refuse to do.''
            Weiss pdf
            Weiss

Comment

"There is nothing to apologize, you only need someone kind to train and protect you" The succubus answer her apologize, but her words only plant the idea of being herself who could take care and love Syla, a mistress who will be always at her side, but still the succubus act as if Syla have the freedom to decide her fate, of course choice between a succubi and the guards was not really a difficult choice.

Once she expose her naughty needed hole and insides to her, the succubus smirk and her heart shape tail press and roam to pleasure her external part of her butthole, drenching her point before softly whip with love at the sensitive spots on the moaning slut. This made the slut focus on her mistress even when all of her wanted to suck cocks, her mind slowly starting her training without notice it, as most that teasing kind whip continue, Syla would remember a cock and her complete need for them and her mistress.

Her distorted mind not only choiced the succubi but completely submit to her and accepted anything in order to be protected by her, it was so easy and boring for the succubi but still such need made her accept, her tails suddenly make a small cut at Syla's index and between her clothes opened a long paper, helping the human and placing her hand close to place the blood on it, any doubt fading when the succubus tail turn into a cock shape and without get inside press at her gaping hole. "Im not who will help that girl..." Her words made the human doubt before she continue "You will go to her house and help her, under my protection you dont need to fear any silly guard or law, i will give you money and clothes to share with her... a good worker will get any wish granted" Syla know pretty well how the succubus work and the possibility than she is lying or just saying an half truth, but her eyes could see how she invite the ogre to come inside again and her own tail cock was so big and lovely, Syla was drooling and wanted to suck or fit it inside her, both the orc and the succubi at the same time, without notice it her hand slip and she firm the contract what was not a surprise to anyone in that room.

Not a second from her complete submission, the succubus press at the heart tatto until her sexy nail pass inside the human skin and a shock deep inside reached her soul, just when that great tail cock go deep inside her, Syla dont cum but arched as something many times better than her best climax come at her with every move of such great apendage. " Congrats, your whole slutty self belong to me now, Syla. As my lowest servant your duty is to sattle every client and servant cock, but also you will serve me in any task than come to my mind~" Said thi the tail go deeper and lift Syla impaling her as she was placed for the succubus to kiss her, her teeth sofly bite at the slave lip until a little drop of blood come out, her hand move touch at the human lover lips and rip apart that part of her latex suit, exposing all the inmense leak of her naughty virgin pussy. "Let me show you a small example of my complete control over you~" She whisper at her ear before two of her fingers press at her exposed clitoris and then pinch on it, the human scream in ecstasys until as she recover her enlarged clitoris in intense fire grow more and change until turn into a pierced cock.

Her mistress beautiful hand start to strock the human new born dick at the same time than the cock tail pound faster as Syla stay a feet away the floor bouncing in growing madness "Now, thanks your mistress to decide to take your new born manly virginity~ After all i have many things to do" Not ending to say this she throw with some force the human to the bed, her tail still inside the human bowel cause a shiver of pleasure when Syla hit the dirty cum drenched mattress. Face up and with cock painfully hard exposed, she could feel how after remove her underclothes, the succubi perfect cunt rub at her cock point, the orc starting to masturbate and leaving some precum out than the slave could taste in her mind, but then the succubi press down and Syla scream and groan, returning all of her to enjoy her mistress pampers.

The succubus chuckle and still causing the lust of Syla grow with each bounce and pound her eyes made the human focus and heard each of her words "Oh... looks like the demon corrupted cum change yours insides, maybe with the time you could turn into a fine succubi, but could be difficult for a nympho cock lover, at least you accepted yourself, a good first step... for my little slave~" Said this she tortured and bring joy beyond any possible mortal could give, her cunt skilled mantain the herm cock close the peak but sealed until after an hour at least her succubus cock tail cum inside bowels and let the human cock cum finally what made the human faint, just seconds before the succubus made her fingers make a little sound and in the instant Syla councious and stamina returned completely, her body starting again to move to pleasure her mistress. "Hmhm, i will repeat this five times more, it should have yourself and your parasite sattled for the whole day... but as you are a complete whore, i bet than you will desire more" She giggle and caress the sweaty human head stealing a deep kiss from Syla before prepare her to cum even beyond the last peak. "I will have someone help you to give to that poor girl some clothes and money" Her finger pointing for a second to the large orc behind her and his cock ready to use a trained hole as Syla gaping hole.
              Last edited by plmnko; 28th August 2017, 19:28.

Comment

''Thank you mistress, those words are wasted on a worthless slut like me.'' Syla muttered at the succubusí answer. Syla cooed pleasantly when she felt the succubusí heart shaped tail trail along her twitching hole, making it even twitch more excitedly as the succubusí was coating the tip with Sylaís constantly leaking juices. When the succubus whipped the tail gently against Sylaís sensitive spots, sheíd gasped and shivered a little, as her sensitive spots started to get covered with those dirty juices. The continuous gentle teasing made Syla concentrate more on the succubus, as her thoughts were filled with the need to please and be pleased by her.

Syla yelped from the pain when a small cut was made on her index finger, as a bit of blood started to drip from it, and when she saw the extremely long contract appear from within the succubusí clothing, she felt a little bit dumb for suggesting such a low position without bartering a little, but she made a promise to Lina and wanted to keep it. Syla tried reading through the contract, but when she felt the thick succubus tail force its way into her ass, she immediately lost focus, as the girl groaned out loudly when the tail forced itself further inside. ''Yes mistress, thank you for letting me keep my promise.'' Syla panted, but she still wasnít completely sure about this contract, she had no idea what she was signing away here, was she going to have to give any riches and fame to this succubus, was she going to give her full control over her life and soul for all eternity, and/or was she going to be reduced to nothing but a slutty animal, being a servant to man and beasts alike. However when Syla saw the big orc cock being wiggled around in her face and with her ass tightening against the succubusí large tail, she started to drool with desire to be filled and suck that orcís cock clean. Without paying any attention to the contract, but instead staring at the delicious orcís cock, Syla pressed her finger down on the contract, sealing her fate away to the succubus.

It didnít take long before the succubus was going to invoked her rights, Syla looked a bit confused when the succubus pressed her nail against Sylaís heart shaped tattoo, but when she felt the nail entering her skin, she gasped surprised, before she felt the essences of her soul being shocked, and at the same time, the succubusí tail effortlessly shoved itís way deeper into Sylaís greedy hole, making the girl scream with intense ecstasy. When Syla had both her soul shocked and the succubusí thick appendage move within her, she felt an pleasure which overshadowed anything she felt before this, making the girl widely throw her head back, before continuously moaning with her tongue lolling out, and making her eyes roll back into her head, as the girlís body continuously kept twitching from the intense pleasure. ''Thank youuuuuu mistress, for giving taking pity on this helpless slut and making me your lowest servant, its toooooooo generous for someone like me.'' Syla loudly moaned, before the completely mess of a girl was impaled on the succubus tail, making her happily pant. Syla tried to kiss back her succubusí mistress, but she only managed to sloppy move around her tongue and tremble a little when her mistress bit her lip, making a bit of Sylaís warm blood drip into her mistressí mouth. When Sylaís pussy was finally freed from its prison, it immediately started to squirt out juices, until her thighs were covered, as her needy pussy was immediately twitching with need. Syla wondered what her mistress meant with those words, but when her mistress pinched Sylaís clit and she felt it throb with pleasure, it would soon be clear what her mistress meant, as Syla clit swelled until she screamed out loudly and her large clit became a pierced cock.

If this was only a small change for her mistress, Syla didnít want to know what a large change would be like, as she hazily looked at her throbbing cock. Sylaís saw that her cock had several piercings along the bottom of it with a couple more inside of her twitching tip. When her mistress started to stroke the thick cock, Syla started to pant from the unfamiliar pleasure, as her thick overly sensitive cock kept twitching inside of her mistressí hand, and similarly, Sylaís insides continued to twitch against her mistressí tail cock, tightening around the big invader. Sylaís pierced nipples kept shaking up and down, as her body kept bouncing up and down because her mistressí tail and the girlís stomach kept bulging out whenever the mistress shoved her tail cock roughly inside of her. ''T-Thank you mistress, for giving me a tool to please you with!'' Syla yelled, before she was thrown onto the cum covered bed, as she slowly became filthy from the old cum on the bed. Sylaís pierced cock was painfully twitching up at the sky, as her ass continued to be ravaged by the succubusí tail, and when her mistress started to rub her perfect pussy over Sylaís pierced cock, she lustfully looked at her mistress before thrusting her cock back against her mistressí pussy. With the orc masturbating so closely and leaking precum, Syla could nearly taste the orcís filthy cum, as her mouth started to water and her thrusting became more vigorously. However, when her mistress pressed her perfect pussy over Sylaís twitching pierced cock, she felt her mind go blank with pleasure for a second, as she loudly groaned when she felt her piercings being rubbed against her mistressí insides.

However, no matter how many times her mistress pounded her large tail cock up Sylaís ass or no matter how fast her mistress bounced on top of Sylaís cock, it didnít sate her lust at all, instead she felt the burning desire to be pounded even harder and by more welling up inside her. ''Iím sorry that Iím a slave for cocksí mistress.'' Syla panted out as an apology, as she felt her cock twitch, nearing release. However, her mistressí cruelly kept Syla on edge like this for an hour, each single time her cock would pathetically twitch inside her mistress, only for her to sadly whine when her mistress denied the release. This torture continued until her mistressí tail cock finally exploded inside Sylaís bowels, making the girl happily groan, as her mistressí thick cum filled up her bowels. At the same time, Sylaís pierced cock also started to spray itís thick goo into her mistress, as Sylaís thick globs of cum filled up her mistress while Sylaís pierced cock continued to pulse with pleasure. The intense pleasure was simply too much for Syla, as she felt her consciousness slip away. However, without realizing what happened, Syla felt her body recovering completely. With Sylaís newfound stamina, she began to place her hands on the succubusí round ass and tightly squeezed both her ass cheeks, before Syla started to eagerly thrust her thick pierced cock into her mistressí perfect pussy, trying to slam the painfully erected thing as deep as possible. ''Thank you mistress, Iíll be sure to enjoy your body, and Iím sorry that Iím such a slut and cannot resist the temptation of cock.'' Syla groaned, before she returned the succubusí deep kiss and continued to slam her cock deep inside of the succubus. ''Since heíll be helping me with it, it should only be fair that he can help himself to my body right, so maybe you can let him join us?'' Syla asked the succubus, before looking over at the strong smelling orc, with a hazy look in her eyes.
                Weiss pdf
                Weiss

Comment

Her Mistress continued for a long time over her, Syla could feel than not only her jizz was taken by the succubus but also any desire to stop this or be against her will, but at least some of her remain untouched, free of the influence of the parasite or her mistress, she only needed a rest and time to think clearly and soon. However almost all of her wanted more, her hungry used back door was like crazy pressing and sucking the cock tail and her newborn cock was painfully hard and dont having enough of the succubi's pussy. Have her slave's hands over her bubbly perfect but only made the succubus move faster and attack others ensitive areas, Syla neck, armpits and even her nipple chain were tasted and used by her mistress with great skill.

"I may allow just this time to have your mind attention split into someone else. Your devotion to suck and love cocks could come from your birth, but now all of you belong to me" Her Mistress said still in good mood, looking at her untrained slut with pitty, just pulling a little rough the nipple chain to call her attention. "If you think to feel it inside your virgin folders, i must shatter that hope" Her hand moved behind and got to rub her fingers at the human slave, spreading and playing atthe virgin flower with a smirk. "Your craving to get impregnated must wait for now, a rich and kind herm will be the first to take you before the sunset"

Her movements stop for seconds, focused in do something at Syla's cunt and once done she start to bounce again, as also her hand invite the orc to use his inmense dick at Syla's mouth, his large lenght and force would rip away any teeth, but looks like Syla has been adapted for this job from the parasite or her mistress, she could enjoy that powerful member pressing deep at her troath without the usual danger or pain., she even cum aloud again when this got inside the first time, her mistress being the one than made this as she have some hurry maybe. "After this last release the parasite must be resting and its influence on you must be null, but why it looks like you want more, hmhm" The succubus said as she was not placing any effort to use the herm cock yet it was Syla who was doing all the work, the succubus even remove her tail from the cum filled insides of the lower slave, her eyes over the human as the precum cause a shiver at Syla and a great need to lick all of the massive manly tool.

Looking at her hungry slave sucking at the orc cock, the succubi chuckle as she slap the human face with her tail or whip the front of this without leave any mark beyond a small sored mark, instead make her focus, this playful tease made the slave make her arms cause the succubi's body to bounce faster and milk another load just when a huge orc filthy cream was released and all her head was painted white with just a single load, part of it pass direct from her troath to her stomach. "Use that temporal gift between yours legs to have some fun the whole day, i had blessed you with endless amount of jizz to share it with any female or to sattle your need"

Once the succubi said these words, she get up and away the bed. She talked in some orc tongle to make clear to the huge male what he should do. In the instant Syla was lifted, the orc cock removed from her mouth and soon her gold chains were secured at a bunch of them at the orc torso, her legs were spread wide and pulled until be close the orc shoulders, her arms were also secured at her sides and over her head, and then all her remain weight was used to impale her gaping hole at the massive orc meat, Syla almost lost herself again with just having some inches inside, her mistress casted an spell over her pussy and suddenly these were fully spread to show to all her dirty reproductive hole. "Its just an illusion or more likely a help to all the city to see your pervert virgin hole without reduce it value"

"My servant know your tongue, but talk slow and clearly. He will take you anywhere and with complete freedom inside the town" The goblin then come back with a bag and a list for the orc of what they should do, of course the orc was not mindless, Syla could see it at his eyes, so maybe her mistress have some tricks for her in this small walk across the city. "Now my loved lower slave, use these hours to do what you wish and be ready to see our costumer once you return" The orc then placed the bag secured at his belt, givng the succubus time to create with her magic a pet collar with some letters than she place at Syla's neck before kiss her lips. With her hungry butthole being pounded deep inside with each orc step, the human have problems to think coherently or even do anythingg else than moan, but still at her lustful state she can make the orc go to any place.

Between the things needed to do were buy clothes for that poor girl and maybe some for her, but as she was lower than a pet maybe she could make her mistress give her some once she return. She could heard the coins at the orc bag at her side, these were many but also she notice the sound of others unknown things inside. The orc opened the wooden door and she notice than the guards werent there anymore in the large corridor. The place have at least six doors at the sides and passages at the end of both sides, at least the orc know how to go out this brothel.

Spoiler
                  Last edited by plmnko; 5th September 2017, 00:11.

Comment

Each single time Syla sprayed her thick cum within the succubusí perfect pussy, Syla could feel her resistance to the succubus draining, as the experience was slowly turning her more eager and unable to defy her mistressí wishes. Syla desperately needed a rest from all of this, desperately needed to gather her thoughts, but her mind was slowly being filled with the desire to satisfy cocks and her mistress, and before she realized what she was doing, she began to eagerly trust her hips while happily spray the remainder of her free will within her mistressí pussy. With Sylaís ass eagerly tightening against her mistressí tail cock and with Sylaís most sensitive spots being teased, she groaned out happily whenever she was allowed to spray her thick seed within her mistress, as she happily grinned when she felt her mind surrender to her mistressí will.

''I-Iím sorry for being such a hungry cock slut mistress, but the orcís cock smells too good.'' Syla groaned, as her body shivered when her mistress stretched and played with Sylaís udders, using the chain to remind her pay attention to her mistress. When Syla felt the succubus caress her heavily leaking pussy, she lets out a few lustful groans, as she eagerly grinded her pussy over her mistressí hands, trying to search for even more pleasure. ''H-Herm?'' Syla panted excitedly, hoping it was the woman from yesterday night. Hopefully it wasnít the booze talking yesterday and the herm was actually a sweet woman, since Syla would be devastated to find out the herm was playing with her heart.

When the succubusí movements stopped, Syla didnít, as she continued to eagerly trust in her mistressí pussy while shivering at her mistressí touch. Although, when Sylaís mistress beckoned over the orc, her attention was soon going to be split, even if she wanted to fully concentrate on her mistress, it would be impossible while sucking on such a strong smelling cock. Without any care for Sylaís wellbeing, the orc shoved its cock down her throat, as the thick cock spread her mouth widely. When the orc forced it inside of Syla the entire way, it made her body shiver with excitement, and thanks to the orcís immense force, her cock started to widely twitch and her pussy started to spray its juices over the bed below, as it didnít take long before she sprayed another thick load of seed within her mistress. The moment the orc started to brutally piston into Sylaís mouth, the girl began to eagerly suck onto the filthy cock, as her tongue started to roughly press against the monstrous intrusion that was being shoved into her mouth. Syla groaned pitifully at her mistressí words, as she wanted to deny the need for more to herself, but the filthy orc cock being shoved in her mouth and her cock twitching deep inside of her mistressí pussy, she couldnít even deny to herself the desire to even want more. Syla couldnít even pretend that she was being raped by the succubus, as she was the one now doing all the work, thrusting her cock deep within her mistressí perfect pussy without hesitation. When Syla felt the tail cock being removed from her ass, it only made her thrust more eagerly in her mistressí perfect pussy, and with the orcís manly taste spreading around her mouth, it made the girl suck even more vigorously on the large tool that was being shoved into her mouth.

When the succubus smacked Sylaís cheek with her filthy tail cock, the girl realized that she had to focus more on her mistressí pussy, as Syla squeezed the succubusí ass with her hands before she roughly made her mistress slam her pussy over Sylaís pierced twitching cock. Although, Syla couldnít keep going like this for very long, with the cock being shoved in her mouth and her cock being roughly thrusted inside her mistressí pussy, it didnít take long before another huge load was sprayed in her mistressí pussy, as Syla happily sprayed her freedom away deep within her mistress. At the same time, Sylaís mouth was opened wide, as the orc had pulled out his enormous cock. The panting girl was already twitching from coming inside her mistress, but when the thick orcish load hit her mouth and face, her cock happily twitched before her mistress could feel the cock spraying a much larger amount of seed within her. Syla couldnít stop trembling when she felt a large amount of filthy orc cum being forced into her stomach directly and when the orc stopped spraying its thick load over her face, Syla began to eagerly swallow he remains in her mouth. ''Thank you mistress.'' Syla said a bit worried, it was already going to be embarrassingly enough wiggling those udders around and put her ass on display in front of everyone inside the town, but now sheíd also have a large erected cock.

When Sylaís mistress left, sheíd whine a little sadly, before she was wondering what the two were talking about, as she was still sucking on the orcís cock. However, soon enough Syla was going to learn that her worries about walking around naked wouldnít be even half as embarrassing as the way her mistress was going to let her leave. When the massive orc cock was removed from Sylaís mouth, sheíd gasp a little. Syla wondered if her mistress would be kind enough to share some decent clothing, but before she could ask, she was suddenly secured to the orc. When Syla realized she was suspended from the orc in such an embarrassing position, she started to look incredibly worried and flushed. ''Y-Youíre not going to make me go outside like t-this right?'' Syla questioned the succubus that was busy attaching the chains, forcing her legs to be spread apart and attached to the orcís shoulders, putting her pussy, meaty ass and cock on display, and with arms being secured at her sides, she was completely helpless and there was no way to hide her exposed body. If it wasnít enough to be completely exposed like this, Syla felt the enormous orcís tip spread open her eager butt, and when she slowly started to slide over the orcís thick cock, she began to lustfully pant once again as her pussy and cock started to excitedly twitch the further she slipped down. Syla occasionally had to slurp back a bit of drool that began dripping from her mouth, as the girl excitedly wiggled on top of the orcís cock, but when saw that the succubus cast a spell that spread her pussy apart, she looked at her mistress with widened eyes. ''UuuÖ N-NooooÖ p-please mistress, if people see me like thisÖ itíll ruin my reputation forever. T-Theyíll know my true nature and see everythingÖ'' Syla plead with the succubus, as the girl was clearly distressed to be put on display this much, but at the same time, her pussy twitched excitedly and her juices were starting to drip down on the ground, as her heart was pounding with excitement.

However, the succubus was most likely either going to ignore her pleas, tease her or put more of Syla on display as a punishment. Either way, Syla was most likely going to be stuck like this and listened with hazy eyes at her mistress. ''Iíll make sure to ask him clearly.'' Syla panted, as it was a bit difficult to keep paying attention to her mistress while she was on display like this. Despite the constant distraction of the orc cock inside her ass, she managed to see the goblin attach a list to the orc, wondering what the orc was commanded to do with her. ''UuuÖ.'' Syla pathetically groaned, as she still was a bit unsure about going around town like this. ''Thank you for this gift, mistress.'' Syla said when she saw her mistress attach a collar around her neck, making her wonder what was written on it, but when her mistress kissed her neck and lips, sheíd quickly forgot about it, as she eagerly returned the succubusí kiss. With each step the orc took, Syla could feel its cock roughly shaking around inside her ass, making the girl loudly and happily groan. These groans continued with each single step, as Sylaís ass kept constantly tightening around the orcís thick cock, making her insides would rub pleasingly against the orcís filthy cock.

Since Syla didnít see the list of what she had to do, the only task she actually knew of was to deliver some clothing to her friend. ''M-Master orc, can you bring me to a fancy clothing store?'' Syla asked slowly, but being completely clear was a bit of a task, as the girl couldnít stop herself from panting. When the orc opened the door, Syla held her breath as her body trembled embarrassingly, but when she was faced with a empty corridor, the girl sighed relieved that nobody saw her like this yet.
                    Weiss pdf
                    Weiss

Comment

The succubus continued to secure Syla, her eyes show the enjoyment in place the lowest human in such display for all to see and as Syla ask her mistress just lift up her finger to caress the herm member length. "Be a good girl and do some errands for your Mistress" As she end her lips softly kiss with a kind little touch the herm cock and then the orc penetrate deep inside the slut gaping hole, Syla was close to lost her focus but her mind got to remember every word than the succubus said.

"As my toy you have a better reputation than before and remember i hate lies. So, for now on you should always show your true self, anyone looking will deep inside wish to be at your place" She answer once her spell made the slave cunt being exposed but also protected of anyone, making her virginity being protected. Her mistress words made her accept this a little more and show than she care and protect her. But this dont reduced anything her shame and worries for being seen like this, as also her inmense arousal, her cock will remain completely hard all the way not for the great pleasure given by the orc meat inside her but most likely by just feel the gaze of all or the breeze from outside.

With a last kiss her Mistress allow them to leave and start their little walk at the whole street, every step would not only make her moan and let her juices drop at the floor, but also her nipple jinggle bells would make anyone close get closer to find out the added sound between her moans. As they leave the brothel Syla could enjoy the breeze and how this make her remember to still be somehow bathed in orc cum at her chest up to her silver hair, she still dress that pervert latex suit now teared at her neithers to have her cunt and cock free to all to see, as also all of her marked with depraved words than describe her.

The orc nods as he growl a little, his frown show his little interest in his task to buy clothes, but as he walks slowly show to Syla than he want her to enjoy every step, his hand would sometimes press her down or pull her a little up before impale her even deeper, making her moans louder. It was an empty alley between the buildings but soon some guys resting at the sides look at her, the smirk on them and the degrading words soon come and hit her moral already down at the floor yet also make her shiver in enjoyment and more precum leak out her in pain dick.

They would get close a cloth store but as it was close the brothel and others similar depraved bussines most of the clothes were of such spicy kinds, the chances to find modest clothes were low and the other cloth store from before was at the other side of the town, they would need to walk a long way and she will be exposed for all to see, as where the other shop with more fancy clothes were close a residence area and also close the prison, but if she endure the long trial and trust at her mistress power then she will give to that girl clothes of good quality and modest ones.

Syla was with her first choice get inside this sex cloth shop hidden between empty alleys or go to the fancy cloth shop far away at the main street. As she decide the orc take the paper and read with her the things to do, the paper have her idiom and also the orc one. Between her sex freenzy state she can read than they will buy and gather some things from others locals once they brought the clothes, then after both things done they will go to the center of the town where the orc will give her something to eat than its inside the bag and then they would go to see the girl, where Syla could be with her for an hour or a little more.

Spoiler
                      Last edited by plmnko; 10th September 2017, 01:02.

Comment

Despite Sylaís embarrassment of being put in such a shameful position, her widely spread pussy and cock were twitching with excitement of being exposed in such an embarrassing way. The slight touch on Sylaís exposed cock made her lustfully moan and the twitching tip started to leak precum. ''Y-Yes mistress.'' Syla panted, as she passionately returned her mistress kiss. Sylaís mistress further teasing only caused her cock to twitch more wildly and leak more precum, until her twitching cock had several drops roll down it. Furthermore, when the orc suddenly pushed in deeper, until there was a clear outline of the orcís cock showing on Sylaís stomach, she cried out in pleasure, as her ass excitedly tightens around his humungous cock. The constant pressure made Sylaís head swirl with desire and her widely spread pussy showed it by leaking more juices on the floor. ''ButÖ y-youíre right mistress.'' Syla murmured softly, as she couldnít refute her mistressí words, and thanks to her mistressí caring nature, she started to believe that she was worth more as a lowly slave then free. Despite Sylaís several orgasms, her cock didnít show any signs of becoming softer. In fact, at the idea of going outside while being exposed like this made Sylaís painfully hard cock twitch with excitement, and it didnít show any sign it would become soft either.

The moment they stepped outside, Sylaís ass excitedly tightened around the orcís cock, her cock started to twitch and became slightly thicker, and her pussy began to twitch as well and leak on the floor. Syla hoped that they could remain inconspicuous, but after a couple of steps, the embarrassed girlís hopes were quickly shattered. Syla could barely contain her overly excited moans from becoming loud screams, but even if she managed to contain her voice from being heard, the loud jingling of her piercings could be clearly heard, as the orc didnít care about keeping them quiet. With each step Syla leaked juices on the floor below them. This entire ordeal made Sylaís head swirl with embarrassed, and it wasnít going to become any better, as the girl was suddenly reminded about the copious amount of orc cum splattered over her upper body and the depraved writing that covered it.

The slow pace the orc was moving at was slowly driving Syla crazy, not only would it increase the chance of people seeing her like this, but she could feel the orcís thick cock clearly twitching and stirring around her ass, making every step a battle to keep her voice down, and making her miserably fail that battle multiple times, as her groans were clearly audible. Although Syla managed to fight back the urge to happily groan out loud enough to grab the attention from people far away, whenever the orc shifted her around, she no longer could contain her voice, making the girl moan loudly and happily grin as her ass would excitedly tighten around the orcís cock. Being outside like this made Sylaís heart beat like crazy, but fortunately for her, things were fairly quiet outside. However, one of the alleyways had a couple of men sitting around in the corner, Syla hoped they would either not pay attention or hear them, but with her piercings jingling loudly and them smirking at her, her hopes were quickly crushed. Syla desperately wanted to hide her body from the men, but in this shameful position, all she could do was embarrassingly whimper when they shouted those degrading words at her. Although Syla didnít want to be seen like this and the words they shouted at her were horrible, her cock was excitedly twitching and slowly coating itself in a layer of precum, as her ass trembled with enjoyment while tightening around the big orc cock.

However, it didnít take long before they reached a clothing store, but when Syla noticed that the store sold rather risky and perverted clothing, she groaned disappointingly. There was no way Syla could give her friend something like this, she would most likely get her friend either arrested or harassed again if she gave her something from this store. However, Syla had no idea how far away another clothing store would be, and showing herself like this to those men was already way too much. When Syla was contemplating were to go, she noticed the orc holding the list of things they needed to do, and with a little effort, she was able to concentrate enough on reading what was in store for her, but as soon as she did, she wished she didnít, as the girlís cock started to twitch excitedly again and she started to squirm worriedly on top of the orcís cock, which made her pant loudly. Seeing the schedule, she knew that buying clothes here would save her a lot of trouble and time, but she couldnít convince herself to give that kind girl clothing like those. ''U-UmmÖ master orc, can you take me to a place where they sell more fancy clothing?'' Syla tried to ask slowly while panting excitedly.
                        Weiss pdf
                        Weiss

Comment

The orc answer with a low grunt, the answer cause an increase at the slut attention and finally she got to see some scars long ago caused by something sharp at the orc's lips and a small area close his mouth, no doubt the time has been far to be kind with this vigorous male, most likely a combat or struggle could be what cause him to be so silent. The orc place the note at his pocket and instead go out the alley he went inside the sex shop.

Syla was not sure if he got to understand her or if he dont have the time to respect her dessires, she could see kinky and pervert clothes everywhere and some of it was even worse than the damaged dirty latex suit. The one than attend them was a mature woman and even in this place her eyes see down to the worthless slave, being the sex public toy and used by this orc made Syla feel lower than an object, her whole being burning with arousing shame and enjoyment, the words from her mistress come back at her mind (She is just jealous) These words invade the silver haired girl mind and her eyes could bet to had seen some wetness in the woman clothes (This woman want this great cock and the males from before wanted to have a chance like the one my mistress give to this orc).

Gazzed and lost at her new born peak, Syla was cuming when the orc get out the sex store and place something at Syla's face, it was a mask without doubt, but she dont got to see how this look on her or what kind of mask is, it cover most of her face and the orc steps were slighty more faster. Her body and mind cant hide it anymore, with every step she press that inmense tool inside her and her cock leak out some small drops of her seed mixed with her precum, arching her body everytime than she cum and this tend to be usual, one close other. She could see the number of people increasing, in the shops, walking before stop in such shock for see an orc and of course that lower being chained to him. Kids, aged ones, males and females, all of them place theirs cold menacing eyes, but no one tried anything not even the guards who look to be the most used and the ones less care.

Then streets later the orc placed his huge hand around her waist, lifting Syla up before press her with light force over his cock and repeat for a minute at least. Just the first time all in Syla react and explode in an intense orgasm, as a one hole she couldnt do more than moan and moan before cum intensely, her bells roaming in similar intensity until the orc cum invade her bowels and in a long shock she remain frozen in pleasure, mewling as the huge male continue moving toward the cloth store and pounding inside her with every step.

Her counciest go back slowly, looking at the dresser next her, filled in sweat and sex juices she could only say to the orc what kind of clothes she dessire for that poor girl, if the orc werent there if she werent under her mistress succubi the girls of this store would had called the guards in an instant. The orc let her choice, there were many styles and kind of clothes, she could buy cheap ones and in great number until her money end or just buy the needed. Still wearing the mask she have now the chance to buy some clothes, helped by the orc to get them close her or pay to the owners.

Spoiler

Comment

Being constantly stuffed by an enormous orc cock was distracting, to say the least, but when the orc grunted at her request, she finally noticed the orc’s scarred face. Despite Syla miserable state, seeing the orc’s scars, made her feel sorry for the big guy, and she probably shouldn’t blame the orc for any of this. I-I’m sorry for making you walk all the way through the city master orc. I-I hope my pussy can serve as an adequate cock sleeve, a-and don’t worry about my wellbeing, I’m trained to be tough, so I can take it.'' Syla reassured the orc, before they went inside the sex shop.

Syla was surprised when they entered the sex shop. Syla was sure that she clearly said the instruction, but she wouldn’t be surprised if her constant loud panting and slutty groans made this a little bit less clear. Syla wasn’t surprised when she saw the various lewd clothing she saw in the shelves, but the clothing that was worse than her current outfit kept demanding her attention, as the orc could feel both her ass tighten with anticipation around his big cock and tremble with excitement. Syla wiggled a bit excitedly and nervously, stirring the large orc cock deep inside her bowels, which makes her groan excitedly, as she kept imagining how humiliating it must be to wear those clothes. The moment the clerk came to greet them, was the moment Syla could feel the woman’s judging eyes ridicule her. It was humiliating to have a woman working in a place like this look down on Syla that much, in clerk eyes she wasn’t even an object, but the intense shame only brought the girl more pleasure, as her cock excitedly twitched in front of the clerk’s eyes, which only further humiliated her, and her widely spread pussy twitch excitedly, giving the clerk a good look at the twitching insides, begging for attention. Sadly though, the words that were going through Syla’s head, the words of her mistress, didn’t do anything to calm her down. In fact, Syla’s throbbing cock was leaking pre-cum onto the sex shop’s floor and her widely spread pussy was making quite the mess to. The clerk could easily tell that Syla wasn’t in a state to refuse anything and that the slightest touch would make her spray her juices over the store’s floor.

Whatever happened in the store, the moment Syla left it, the intense pleasure of her humiliation was too much for her to handle. The instant they left the store, Syla’s cock excitedly twitch and pulsed, as her widely spread pussy did the same, until a thick load was sprayed on the floor in front of her, and similarly, her pussy squirted her juices on top of the thick load, until she made a big puddle of mixed juices in front of the store. Once again, the intense orgasm didn’t lower Syla’s excitement one bit, instead it looked like her cock was twitching more vigorously and her pussy was leaking more profusely, and of course, her cock was completely erected. During the intense orgasm, Syla completely failed to notice that the orc placed some kind of mask on her face, and she only noticed when she realized some kind of fabric was pressing against it. Although with the orc speeding up his pace, Syla had very little time to contemplate what kind of mask he put on her face, as each step would send torturous pleasure through her body. Despite being surrounded by shocked people, Syla couldn’t stop groaning loudly with each step, and she couldn’t stop splattering her dirty juices everywhere. With each step, Syla’s cock would fling up and down, splattering pre-cum on the floor, and every step made, Syla’s pussy quiver excitedly, as it continuously kept spraying juices wherever they walked. The most humiliating and exciting parts were when Syla was forced to come in front of such a huge crowd, the intense pleasure made her swing her cock wildly around while grinding her tightening ass against the orc’s large cock. Within seconds, Syla’s painfully erect cock started to spray its seed everywhere, and with her completely visible pussy twitching excitedly, she’d squirt her pussy juices all over the floor in front of her. With every orgasm coming quicker than the last, Syla couldn’t control herself at all, as her eyes had rolled back into her head, and the continuously panting girl, kept on spraying her juices over the floor with each single step. Without a doubt Syla was enjoying herself and was willingly degrading herself in front all of these people, and without a doubt, they’d all condemn the slut, that clearly enjoyed showing herself.

When the orc suddenly stopped, Syla started to feel panicked, she didn’t want the people get a better look at her, but with the orc grabbing her waist and pushing her up and down in front the crowd, they got to see everything. They’d see every detail of Syla’s painfully swollen cock, shaking up and down while jingling its piercings, they’d see Syla’s tiny breasts with huge udders, fling up and down in a similar fashion, constantly jingling the loud piercings, they’d see her widely spread pussy, twitching with lust and spread widely to see her cervix beg to cum, and they’d see her pleasure ridden face, happily groaning and panting behind the mask. Syla’s ass tightened around the orc’s big cock, as her insides where rubbing against the thick invading member, and within a couple of seconds, Syla sprayed her cum and juices out once again. However, with the intensity of the orgasm, anyone standing in front of Syla would be sprayed with her juices, as the girl simply groaned happily while feeling so many stares in her direction. When Syla felt the orc pump his cum inside her bowels, she began to tremble excitedly, and when her bowels was being filled by the orc’s balls, all she could do was happily groan without a care, as all she cared about was being filled with the orc’s seed, until her belly would be swollen with it. From then on, Syla’s grinned and drooled happily, as each step made the orc cock pound her spread hole and shift her limp body around on top of it, making her bounce on top of the enormous orc cock.

The next thing Syla saw was the clothing store, as she felt that her belly was swollen with the orc’s cum and her ass was greedily tightening around the orc’s enormous cock, trying to milk it even further. Hazily, Syla looked around the store, her eyes unfocused and her body writhing with pleasure, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, as she couldn’t stop drooling. Syla wasn’t in a position to find proper clothing at all, and she barely could focus on the clothing in the shelfs. ''M-Master orc, can… youuuuuu…. bring me closer~ …. to the shelves!'' S-Syla groaned. Although Syla was trying to find decent clothing for Lina, if the orc hovered near any piece of remotely slutty clothing, she could help but stare at it, and eventually ask to buy them. Shirts and dresses that show cleavage, go easily see through in the rain, skirts and dresses that barely cover up ones ass or are easy to flip over, either see-through, crotchless or no underwear, and slutty high heels. If the orc kept Syla near the normal clothing, she’d buy a couple of cute dresses, tight pants, white panties and bra, cute shirts, and modest looking shoes.

Spoiler
                            Last edited by Fmokou; 13th October 2017, 05:36.
                            Weiss pdf
                            Weiss

Comment

The clever eyes of her master orc look to her before nod and this was the only answer given from him, unable to talk by the damage given time ago by someone else at his mouth at least he looks to see at Syla as a coworker and of course a good cocksleeve.

The sex slave could also see such friendly and kindness part of the orc not only how he decided to hide part of her face with that mask, but also her gaping hole was not baddly damaged in his use at all the while using her until they reach the cloth shop. Yet her endless sluty moans cause than some guards come to find out what is happening early morning at one of the most used streets at the city, one of them was the elf than punish her now dressed as a guard and her group consist of others three female guards one of them her friend, also two males guards reach the place and stop her of attempt anything to the orc. Of course Syla was so high after the potent orgasm than the orc cause on her to notice too much of this and the talk between the guards to persuade the elf to stop both the orc and the slut to cause more chaoz at the street.

Without care about the guards the orc get inside the fancy cloth shop and walk close the shelves, he first move to some shelves with indecent clothes but after notice at the silver haired girl than this was not what she was looking he move to another area. "They are making a mess everywhere, what do you mean about we cant do antyhing?" The elf woman guard exclain to her allies before decide to at least talk with the shop worker and maybe apologize, even maybe buy some clothes and clean the mess than Syla's nectar and cum are causing in the store. Syla got to notice this thanks to had reacted by looking at the degrading clothes first, but now she got to notice how the orc got to find some shelves with what she has been dreaming to buy to that poor girl.

Syla have her limbs secured and she was unable to get free for herself from the chains restraining her or the huge orc cock sending her to heaven every few minutes, but she could ask for certain clothes and the orc will take them. Once she ended to choice all the set, the orc will give them to the shop keeper and just then the male guards asked by the elf would come and whisper to both of the succubus servants what made tehm turn and focus on them. "Hi Pal, we understand than your mistress is using your rights to be able to walk like this without cause a crime for display her. But the next time just come to us first so we can clean the streets" As they talk the worker packed all the clothes and give to the orc some bags, the huge humanoid not even answer in any way to the guards, he just take the cloth bags and leave the shop, not interested in talk with the corrupted humans, even one of the guards have his hand close the orc as if he was specting some cash, but as everything else the orc just ignore him.

From there the orc was unable to hold her and use her again as a onehole, Syla dont need this anyway to act as always than his lenght and moves with every step she continued her exhibition as he does his errants. This take an hour and half, time enough for Syla to awake and see the windows what helped her to notice the white mask over her face, even coming from a sex shop the mask only use was to cover her face from her nose to all the way to her hair, there were two cat or hons at the upper part and some kind of beautiful desing, as also even when it holds with a lace it also have some of the material reaching up to her ears to mantain it firm, all of this cause her to have her trust at the orc, yet after reach teh main center of the whole city she was far to feel save close him.

As said by her Mistress they reach the center area, there a huge mass of citizens were in at least seven groups of at least twenty people each of them, the female almost lifeless moans coming from there cause some curiosity on Syla and from the long distance she tried to see. At least two dozen of girls from ages from eight to thirty were secured and trapped, all completely naked and covered in dry cum from head to toes, three oof them giving birth in middle of endless use by the many males, theirs cocks pounding hard and making the half born babies return to the wombs from where they come, some even more unlucky have theirs limps amputed, all of these dozen of girls were impregnated and broken in different and terrible ways, all of them were days ago normal as any girl walking freely at the street but now after being imprisonment and used by the guards little remain of these girls.

The orc check the note given by their mistress and then sit, placing all the bags at his side and as it was noted he from the little bag take out a dildo lollipop for Syla to lick and use to recover some of her energy, the human got to read at the paper than she could accept or decline the sweet present from her mistress.

Comment

The orcís friendliness and kind nature surprised Syla a little, she expected every orc to be savage and brutal, but she could easily tell that this orc was at least a little bit kind, since he was somewhat careful with her widely spread asshole and presumably the mask he gave hid her face from the crowd. However, Syla couldnít be sure, the former reason could be attributed to her tough body and limitless lust, as she kept groaning loudly while his massive tool was shoved back and forth deep within her gaping butt, and the mask could be revealing and only make things worse. The pleasure of having such a massive tool shoved back and forth into Sylaís bowels was too much for her to be able to recognize anyone, but despite being lost in lust, she did recognize the elf from yesterday, since she left quite the impact on Syla. Remembering the brutal punishment Syla got from the elf yesterday made her wince a little, but despite her wincing reaction, her pussy and ass quivered in front of the elf with excitement, and her ass excitedly tightened around thick orc cock that was buried deep inside of her, as all the while her own painfully erected cock and widely spread pussy started to twitch. But since Sylaís mind was filled with lust, she couldnít focus on much more than that and she didnít even realize it was her loud lustful moans that drew their attention.

Since the orc moved on from the perverted clothing quickly, Syla didnít feel the urge to buy them for Lina. Moving through the store like this and leaving a completely mess everywhere shouldíve been extremely embarrassing for Syla, but instead she could only think about her orc master shoving his enormous cock even further inside her ass. Syla tried to concentrate on buying clothing and tried to prevent herself from spraying her seed over the clothing, but with the constant distraction of the orc cock that was being slammed back and forth into her ass, it took her some time to make up her mind, and eventually she couldnít resist the intense pleasure anymore and sprayed her thick seed from her twitching cock while groaning loudly over various items in the store, similarly, her twitching widely spread pussy squirted itís juices over various items as well, as the rough twitching movements made her piercings jingle loudly through the store. Although, after Syla exploded over the clothing in front of her, she calmed down a little bit, and while groaning like a slut, she asked to orc to pick up various form fitting dresses, shirts and pants, fancy looking shoes and sexy looking underwear for Lina to wear.

When the elf guard stepped forward, Syla trembled a little before apologetically mewling. Being forced to face the elf again, Sylaís ass would excitedly tighten around the orcís cock, and her body would shiver with shame. Syla wanted to follow the orcs lead and do the same, but after the lashing she received from the elf yesterday, she couldnít remain silent. ''I-Iím sorry miss elfÖ I-Iím sorryÖ w-weíll be done soon!'' Syla groaned, hoping the elf wouldnít be able to recognize her voice or scribbles on her body and that the mask did a decent job covering her face up.

After the orc payed for the clothing, the orc finally stopped forcing Syla up and down over his cock, lessening the stress on her poor stretched hole. Although, it almost did nothing to stop the constant waves of pleasure course through Sylaís body, keeping her constantly moaning loudly while limply hanging from her chains drooling from the constant intense pleasure. Eventually, during their walk, Syla regained her senses long enough for her to notice what kind of mask she was wearing. Syla was honestly surprised how much it covered her face, sheíd figured the orc would go for something more humiliating and exposed, but the mask was anything but that, the only thing that made it slightly embarrassing was the cute cat ears attached to it. Syla started to wonder why the orc was treating her so nicely, or at least humane, maybe because they were both fallen fighters or perhaps it was her politeness that did it?

When they reached the center of town, Syla was astonished at the sight before her, and immediately felt like she made the right choice with the succubus. Syla felt sorry for some of the girls that were tied up, but those extreme sights also made her cock and pussy excitedly twitch, as her breathing became more rapid and her groans a little louder. Syla wondered if she would ever end up like them, but she figured as long as the succubus was free to do what she wanted and as long as the succubus didnít get tired of Syla, she should be able to avoid becoming an amputee or being fucked while giving birth, though the possibility of ending up in a state like that made Syla tremble a little bit excitedly, and she wondered if the succubus would ever push her that far.

When they sat down, Syla let out a relieved sigh, as her butt finally got some rest, even with the constant pressure of the enormous orc cock kept spreading her poor asshole. ''T-ThisÖ is pretty horrible, how could the city let this happen? I canít believe Iíve given the guard more parasites to infect other poor girls with, Iím a horrible personÖ.'' Syla mewled out sadly, before she looked up at the orc with a slight saddened smile. ''Master orcÖ thank you for being so kindÖ but I donít think I deserve it, if I was here a couple of days ago and free... I wouldnít even have batted an eye at these women and think they deserved itÖ.'' Syla explained, before she looked at the big dildo lollipop and the message attached to it. Syla was both hungry and exhausted after walking through the entire city, but she felt a bit embarrassed putting this thing willingly into her mouth. However, after Sylaís stomach rumbled a little, she ignored the embarrassment and gave in, sliding her mouth over the tip of the dildo lollipop, swirling her tongue around it. After tasting the sweet treat, Syla could barely contain herself, and plunged her mouth further over the dildo lollipop. Syla loudly slurped on the lewd treat, while sliding the thing back and forth inside her mouth, and the excited girl began to gyrate her hips, shaking the orcís cock around her ass, as the slight humiliation of sucking on the lollipop vigorously made her pussy and cock twitch and making her piercings jingle excitedly.
                                Weiss pdf
                                Weiss

Comment

Working...
                                X