What's new

The Endless Training (Fmokou)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: The Endless Training (Fmokou)

"The punishment will be decided by the townpeople, it will be not pretty" The girl would say giving time to Syla to imagine what angry mob could do using that terrible rule against exhibitionists "But even if you succeed, you will fall to be many times lower than a whore. Dont do it, please. Im sure you are a nice girl"

The card given have a name of a bussines, "Paradise Drift" Maybe some kind of erotic place and it shouldnt be far, as they got to find this girl in an almost hidden alley. Just in case the card have an adress too.

There was not much to do in this smalll place and the girl tried to dry herself after her bath without a towel. "They should have some clothes like you, im not sure as i never visit one, but at least you have some clothes... As im now naked they would laught and take me direct to the street"

They would need to wait some hours for the nightime to come and even more for the people stop walking from theirs works to theirs houses or any recreative bussines. Syla would be unable to train herself or do too much, so she would end taking a small nap, awakening later by a strange feeling at her belly. This has reduced of size, somehow the orc cum has been digested, her beads however were a little bigger now and she could bet than they had moved, maybe making this from time to time, maybe the goo has taken the cum. As she awake she notice a strange sound close her feet, looks like she was wearing some cute heels goo latex boots, her surprise made her also see a small mark at her belly bellow the latex goo, she cant see too much of it only the bright color of some parts reaching to escape the suit.

"looks like is safe now..." The girl said as she strech herself, more confortable with Syla as she stop to cover her beautiful body. "There are many brothels and similar works at the night, maybe i should go out too a little and help you to find one"

(Her suit changed more thanks the demon cum, also her body got cursed by it)

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looking at the card, Syla decided it might be best to keep it as a backup option, if the girl she was with didn’t know a better place than this. ''Uuu… I don’t know, you could easily pretend you’ve been recently raped or something, but if people take one look at me, they’ll surely think I’m some type of masochistic perverted exhibitionist, and while wearing this, I can’t exactly blame them for thinking that. If I didn’t know any better, I would assume the same thing myself.'' Syla sighed, as she looked over her perverted outfit.

''Oh, before I forget, you can call me Syla. I’m sorry for the late introduction, but other things were on my mind.'' Syla said as a small introduction, before lying down on her back and staring at the ceiling, as her body was most definitely not in shape for training right now. While dozing off, Syla was wondering how she ended up here and where Taelynn had gone off to, as these things were still a mystery to her. After wearing the goo suit for a while, Syla also started to understand Taelynn’s needs a little bit better, as being sexual frustrated is a lot more difficult to deal with then Syla imagined, perhaps she should occasionally help her mistress out, but there was still no way she’d do all the insane request her mistress would constantly make, as the occasional sucking and stroking should be more than enough.

While wondering and considering those things, Syla fell quickly asleep, and when she woke up, she noticed some differences to her both her suit and belly. The first thing Syla noticed was that her stomach felt a lot lighter, as it looked like the orc cum had disappeared. Although Syla should’ve been happy about that, at the same time the pressure from the beads was a lot stronger, making Syla shiver occasionally, and she wouldn’t be surprised if the beads moved even further through her, as it was probably feeding on the seed inside her. The other thing Syla noticed made her a little concerned, as she could see a small mark through her goo suit, making her wonder if the tainted seed affected her more then she realized, and when she tried to stand up, she nearly tumbled to the ground, making her realize that she was wearing latex goo boots with heels on them. It took Syla a bit of time to get used standing on them, as she continued to stumble around for a bit, and constantly feeling the beads rub around her insides, made that task a lot more tedious and pleasurable then she would’ve liked.

Eventually Syla managed to stand upright, and with a sigh smiled at her stretching friend, trying to make it look like nothing was out of the ordinary, as she didn’t want the girl to be worried about her.''Hopefully, since going to jail doesn’t exactly sound pleasant.'' Syla responded before listening to the girl’s suggestion. ''I do have a place in mind, but it might be better if you find something fitting for me, since you’re probably a lot more familiar with this town then I am, only if you’re comfortable enough going naked outside though.'' Syla responded, thinking that the girl would probably take Syla somewhere a bit classy at least, but she didn’t realize that she probably looked incredibly perverted to the girl, making her probably think about the most immoral of places, and it would give her a good chance to set up the amount she would get from Syla’s work, if she wanted to.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Being raped...That is pretty much what truly happened" The girl answer with a solf frowning smile. " If only that suit werent exposing you so much, then it would be a nice dress with some clothes over it" Her answer show than she cant denny Syla ones, maybe the girl suppose than Syla is all that and more, just hidding it to be accepted by the poor naked one.

"Nice to meet you Syla, you can call me Lina. " She answer as they prepare to take their nap. The girl was very friendly but also dont wanted to bother Syla, giving her time to think and recover of their terrible incident outside. Once Syla get up, she dont notice the difficulty in the task as she try to fully awake and get up herself.

The girl softly opened the door before close it blushing. " I remember to had seen some some time ago when i returned from work, im just scared... but let me guide you" The girl said as she invite Syla to get out once she was sure than they wouldnt be noticed by anyone.

Lina would try to stay behind Syla as the girl guide her between alleys and dodging the main streets. Of course the fighter would have problems going with her heels, her hands mostly holding her piercing nipples, thankfuly her hips trained by the goo help her to dont loss too much often her balance, but made her walk more like a real slut as the time go on.

Not even crazy Lina would take her to the front door, instead they would knock at the back door of a huge building, there was music and people giving some whistles to some workers inside at a not so distant room. The one than open it was a strong blue male, looking down at Syla asking what she want at this hour. "Im looking for a work, please let me talk with someone" Lina said as she softly move Syla from her back in an enticing way. "Heh Is mostly obvious now than i got to see you better" The huge male then closed the door and minutes later open it, Lina meanwhile decide to leave for now unless Syla want to stop her. "Looks like it works, maybe is better than i wait for you at my house before someone got to see me, good luck"

Fmokou

Reputation score

''Alright, I’ll be sure to follow you closely.'' Syla said, before doing the same thing and looking around to see if nobody was watching them. Stepping outside made Syla shiver a little, as couldn’t help but feeling both a little excited and scared knowing what could happen.

Syla tried her best to follow Lina as closely as possible, but the goo suit made things a lot more difficult like usual, as she had to continuously hold onto both her piercings to make sure they wouldn’t jingling. Although because of Syla’s clumsy movements, this simple task wasn’t only embarrassing but also a lot more difficult, as she kept on accidently pulling and twisting the rings around, quickly making her nipples swell, which only made it easier to accidently abuse her own nipples. It didn’t take long before Syla was panting with desire, and the constant tiny shocks of pleasure made this entire exhibitionist sneaking a lot more exciting and pleasurable then it should’ve been. Eventually, Syla managed to learn how to walk on the heels, though she started to push her ass a little bit more outwards with each step, and once her small ass was pushed as far as it could, she started to sway her hips, shaking her butt seductively for anyone to see.

Syla was relieved to finally reach the huge building, as it would mean that she could finally let go of her piercings and stop abusing her nipples. When the giant blue man opened the door and Lina was asking him for work, Syla wanted to remain shyly behind Lina, but when Lina pushed Syla to reveal herself, she tried her best to not hide anything as her cheeks were turning red from embarrassment, feeling ashamed when Lina was whoring her out. Syla shamefully stood there when she noticed Lina retreating back to her home. ''A-Ah, of course, don’t worry about me, I’ll earn us some clothing!'' Syla yelled back with a gulp, before she stepped inside the door, not knowing what type of work she had to do here. ''S-So, what type of job are you offering me?'' Syla asked the blue man, determined to earn both her and Lina some clothing, no matter what they require her to do, she was willing to swallow her pride for the both of them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just at her first step inside the bulding her bells started to jingle again, making herself feel in a sudden unconfortable silent moment with just her bells and heels filling the room with their sound. "Im not to decide it" He answer, pretty much laughting inside and mostly his eyes giving assess to the sluty girl in front of him, before his hand point to a succubi coming.

"Oh, this little one want to work here, good... im sure you will love your time with us." She said as she hug Syla, making her perfumed and perfect curved body press at the sensible erected nipples and belly from the already confused fighter. Just when she feel strange feelings from this succubi, the door was closed by the blue one and he stay there locking it.

"Do you have any experience? Dancing or as waitress? If not you can choice between serve some customers..." She suddenly stop passing her fingers between Syla's breasts. "So a law breaker... i could be mean with you just by this, is forbidden work at the streets" Her fingers rubbing softly and removing some of the dry cum from Syla. "But i will give you a chance to explain it" The succubus end, of course than this lady was dressing a beautiful dress, she dont needed to show anything to make anyone fall at her kness, her dark hair and golden eyes made Syla lost herself for instants until her voice made her focus on this problem.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Syla sighed shamefully at the sounds that were coming from her body, both the loud jingling and clicking of her heels would surely make anyone look in her direction, and the man’s gaze made Syla feel even more uncomfortable, as she still wasn’t very comfortable showing off this slutty suit to others.

When Syla saw the succubus approaching she gulped nervously, as she normally hunted them instead of work for them, and it would’ve been humiliating enough to do a normal job for them, but being a whore for them made her shiver in shame. Although Syla’s first instincts were to fight the succubus or leave right away, she felt like she couldn’t come back to Lina empty handed, and instead accepted the succubus hug awkwardly, not sure how to deal with this humiliating situation. However, once the succubus pressed her curved body against Syla’s sensitive nipples and belly, her hesitation to embrace her disappeared a little, and she couldn’t help but to lustfully grind her body against the nice smelling succubus.

''The only experience I have is hunting monsters and mercenary work.'' Syla answered truthfully, as most of the other things were usually done by Taelynn, and Syla’s body would shivering when the succubus slides her finger between Syla’s breasts, as she hoped that her honest nature wasn’t going to get her into too much trouble here. ''Uuu… I’m sorry.'' Syla apologized for something she couldn’t do anything about to the succubus, as she was wiping of dried cum, making Syla trembled when she was reminded about her shameful situation, and with the door locked, she couldn’t even run away from being threatened. ''I tried saving this girl from being raped, but instead of saving her, they ended up also raping me. Please don’t call the guards or kick me out, I really need this money to buy some clothes for me and someone else, and I really don’t want to let them down.'' Syla plead honestly, as the succubus could see how desperate Syla was, giving the succubus plenty of opportunity to abuse that desperation, and the succubus beauty made it hard for Syla to focus on the conversation.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Of course not... how could i do such terrible thing..." The succubi said walking away in a beautiful way as she talk, soon reaching the front door and softly moving her hand until open it slighty. In the instant the music increase and the male clientele inside were evident. "But it could be so easy, most of ours clients today are guards..." Her hand half opened now the door and Syla could see the many girls in indecent clothes even worse than her own walking around the clients and serving them, as others dance at tables or over a huge stage with tubes than they use to seduce all of them.

"Even half lies cant be accepted, looking at yours hard nipples, that suit and that arousal in your face i completely doubt than they rape you... no doubt than it was you who beg for them to use you and you love it or you would had cleaned easily this dry jizz" Her fingers were them licked, tasting the filty dry cum dust. She let the door half open, trying to enjoy the look and worries at Syla before close it a little.

"No doubt dancing is beyond your skills, mercenary... Now, your first job here will be as waitress, serve ours clients drinks and fulfill any desire. But any mistake and you will see your payment be reduced" She then focus her powers on Syla and from the dry cum over the human some small accesories added to her naughty goo dress were created. gold shackles at her wrists and ankles each pair attached with a long slim chain, the one at her wrists was at her back and something stop her to try to place the chain in front, but at least she could move her limbs without problem, the bussines logo was at a side of her breast as also a heart shape tatoo over her right buttcheek an finally a maid hearddress. At least she was clean now in part, as still she have some small remains of cum inside her bowels.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

The way the succubus was talking and moving made Syla incredibly nervous to be around the succubus, Syla knew that she was easily manipulated by words, as she couldn’t help but wear her emotions on her sleeve and be completely honest to those around her, and that’s why she preferred to quickly beat succubi down, as she didn’t want to have to deal with them manipulating her, but having the deal with one in a nonaggressive manner, made her incredibly worried. It didn’t help that the succubus kept on teasing Syla and reminding her that she was the law breaker here, the thought that such a scary demon had so much power over her, made her shiver a little. Meekly Syla followed behind the succubus and looked into main room, as Syla reflexively tried to hide her breasts when she saw how many people were in there. However, when Syla noticed there were women even more lewdly dressed then her, her worries slowly dissipated a little, as she timidly stopped hiding her breasts and pierced nipples. Despite seeing a lot more lewdly dressed women, Syla still felt worried about the slutty way she was walking, and how the suit was constantly spreading apart her butt cheeks, showing off her twitching hole that was begging to be filled with things. ''I swear they raped me… I-I think at least… maybe….'' Syla tried to yell out in protest, but at this point it was pretty easy to tell that she started to doubt herself.

''A-Alright, I’ve never done something like this before, but that doesn’t sound too hard.'' Syla responded a little worried, as she knew she was very clumsy when it came to everything but fighting and training, and the heels she was currently walking on certainly didn’t help. ''I hope the payment reduction isn’t too much….'' Syla murmured out, before she noticed that the succubus was changing her outfit. It looked like the succubus used the dried cum to change it, as a pair of golden handcuff appeared around Syla’s ankles and wrists with a long golden chain connecting them. Although the chains didn’t prevent Syla from moving, she could hear them constantly rattled, and it would be incredibly easy to either make her trip or restrain her if someone grabbed onto them. Another change she noticed a bit later, was the two tattoos, as the logo on her breast made her feel like she was the property of this establishment, and she was worried that the heart shaped tattoo on her ass cheek would only spur people on to abuse her twitching hole even more. With the cherry on top of the maid headdress, she couldn’t help but feel like a slutty servant, making her feel completely humiliated. ''Hey, I’ve never agreed to have my outfit changed, a-and please don’t tell me these things aren’t permanent.'' Syla said distressed, fully aware that in her position, she really can’t do anything about it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Maybe? I can see it clear in your face, its useless to lie to yourself" The succubus answer pretty much she alrealy have a clear idea of what Syla is and no doubt all in this place would share the same opinion. Her tail was close her face as she still have half opened the door, she mostly made Syla remember than some clients were guards and they could be focused on her even more if she yell what would without doubt end bad for the young adventurer.

Once done her job changing a little the outfit, the succubus walk around the silver haired girl, looking all what Syla have to offer. " Your clothes werent suited for our bussines, maybe we are in a brothel but we have class. And is just a small trick, a dispel will take care of all unless you are really a slut, our magic tend to be more powerful in them" The succubus then stop, watching without doubt the naughty opened hole, her hand then softly touch Syla butt "Oh poor little thing, let me heal you a little for our clients sake" Syla then got to feel the healing at her gaping hole, softly closing not all but the enough to be able to rub and enjoy normal dicks again.

"Now, the reduction depend of what you break, also the problems given to our clients, until now no one has been so clumsy to end the day working for free, if you think to be the first, maybe punish you could be an option instead... as you are so needed for clothes and money" The succubi said as she hold Syla's hand and take her inside the main hall, she could already feel many eyes looking every corner at her depraved clothes and used body.

Syla have it easy, just walk around and detect any male asking for her service, she have a little note book to write the order or she could try to remember them if she dont know how to do it. For now at her first hour she only need to check a side at the room with twelve tables, the desk numbers were listed from 12 to 24, just as was hearing the instructions her butt was spanked and groppled at least four times, but it looks to be normal here.

(Syla have a starting 4AP and her money earned for now is 100%, also she can earn tips if she whore herself when the client demand it and she do a great job, as her AP increase more easy would be to make a mistake and at 10AP she would be mostly fucked. Her HP is 5 but can decrease more of 1 point when her AP get max and when this happen she will need to take a break or be punished if she really do it wrong)

Fmokou

Reputation score

Syla held her tongue when the succubus reminded her of her situation, and once again the succubi words confused Syla, as she strongly wanted to deny that she was a slut, but the more she thought about it, the more she wondered if the suit was just showing her how much of a slut she really was.

''Eh!?'' Syla yelped out surprised at the succubus’ words, as she could be stuck with these new additions if the dispel didn’t work. ''B-But it only doesn’t work on very slutty women right, so I should be fine?'' Syla asked doubtful and looked incredibly worried. With the succubus constantly teasing Syla, she really wasn’t so sure about not being a very slutty girl, as she had to admit that everything that happened to her was really exciting to her, and she found most perverted things no longer repulsive like she used to, but instead those things would make her shiver with anticipation now. The biggest fear Syla had was that the dispel wouldn’t work, confirming that she really is a slut, even if the succubus was lying, Syla was gullible enough to believe her. While Syla’s mind was racing with those thought, she yelped out surprised when the succubus touched her butt, as she was completely lost in thought. ''W-Wait, it’s fine this way!'' Syla tried to say, but it was already too late, as she felt her broken-in hole become tighter once more, allowing her to enjoy cocks of every sizes again. Although Syla was a little happy to have her twitching asshole healed, she figured that healing it would only cause her more pleasure, and she desperately wanted to avoid as much pleasure as she could, until she had her thoughts sorted out.

''I understand, I’ll try to be careful.'' Syla responded to the succubus warning, as she hopefully wouldn’t mess up to the extent of getting punished. Hesitantly Syla followed the succubus into the main room, as she would firmly grab the succubus’ hand back, and the succubus could clearly tell that Syla was incredibly nervous revealing herself to this many people. Of course, Syla’s hopes that she wouldn’t be noticed between the other girls were quickly shattered, as she could feel eyes from every corner look in her direction, making the girl very conscious about her slutty walk and twitching hole that was eager to be abused. It didn’t take long before the outline of her swollen clit and its piercing were clearly visibly against the suit, and with Syla’s nipples being still swollen from the walk before, her piercings and bells were swinging seductively from side to side. ''There are a lot more people than I expected.'' Syla murmured out, as she couldn’t help but feel both humiliated and excited of having so many people watch her.

Syla had a lot of difficulty listening to the instructions she was given, as the various hands that kept spanking and groping her ass was clearly distracting the girl, and when she noticed that it was a pretty regular thing around here, she figured that she couldn’t do much but to keep on listening, as she tried her best to endure it with the occasional whimper escaping her mouth whenever her ass got smacked. Despite how humiliating it was, Syla instinctively started to push out her ass a bit more, so more of them were inclined to smack and grope it, and by the end of the instructions, she felt a little bit excited when she thought about how many unknown people had groped and spanked her eagerly spread butt. However, thanks to the distraction, Syla missed a bunch of the important notes and only managed to catch the very basics, and instead of asking her instructor to explain it once more, she didn’t want waste much more time, in fear of having her salary lowered. Quickly Syla made it her way over to table 15, hoping that their order wouldn’t be too difficult for her to remember, as she didn’t know how to write.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The succubus only softly smirk as Syla asked if she would be right, it was as if the human wanted to deny the obvious. Maybe Syla should heard her body, as minutes later she couldnt denny the pleasure to be the focus of many perverts, theirs eyes focused on her tainted meat, her wet holes and slutty uniform, her ass pampered and abused by many hands, no doubt than deep inside she was loving this.

Each step incite the attention of many thanks the many sounds comming from her, jingles, the rattled chains, her heels and over all the whimpering from her enjoyment when they touch her, before reach the table 15 she was already wet and needed for something use her hungry exposed rear hole. "Oh another whore, this place is great." The man in the table said, he already have two sluts at his sides, both girls chuckle at Syla "I want a drink" "Me too" Both girls beg to the man who looks to take it easy and dont bully the new one. "Fine, waitress bring us some drinks, a huge beer for me and for these babes..." The two girls said something, Syla tried to remember the words but then suddenly she notice another client at the table 13 get up and hug her.

She could feel the warm alcohol breath from this client as she is kissed at her neck and then her lips, just then she notice than it was a strong woman, drunk already and with a huge cock hidden at her clothes already hard and pressing at her gaping hole "Bring them theirs drinks, then you can sit here with us, over my lap.... gonna hug and fill you, my little whore" The woman then punish Syla's right nipple, pulling the piercing as her other hand do the same with the clit ring, such pleasure made her forget the names of the two girls drinks and almost make her fall once released. No one come to save her and instead as she go to check the drink lists, the punichment to her ass was more intense, but still this was making her feel good.

The list have at least five drinks than maybe are what the girls order her to bring them, she could try to use her luck or ask them yet they were looking down at her, maybe they will get pissed after make them wait for be used by that female herm client.

(Syla got an AP damage by the woman at the 13 table and then other more by the many spanks her total is 6/10. She can masturbate to reduce AP but the ones in charge could notice this. Accept female proposal will maybe get her some extra coins but will make her cum losing an HP.

Finally, if she choice randomly the drinks decide a number between 1 to 5 two times)

Fmokou

Reputation score

Syla couldn’t deny the satisfaction she got from having so many people look at her exposed body, as she wasn’t exactly gifted with a curvy body, and even though it didn’t bother her that much before, she always felt a bit jealous with the attention other women got. After only walking a couple steps into the room, Syla realized that the stares of these perverts made her sensitive parts twitch from the attention they gave it, and it didn’t take long before Syla realized that she was probably a genuine exhibitionist, as she couldn’t deny how thrilling it felt to have this many people watch her naughty bits. Having several hands abuse Syla’s pushed out ass, forced her to continuously pant, and after she discovered how much of an exhibitionist she truly was, even the some of the more basic instructions would be lost to her, as she was way too distracted by the many hands touching her and eyes watching her.

Despite missing some of the basic instructions, Syla figured it shouldn’t be too hard to take orders, and promptly went to table 15. However, Syla’s assumptions that the patron would be leaving her alone was already doubtful, but when she realized that her loud jingling piercings and the constant rattling of the chains were demanding attention, these hopes were quickly crushed, as the large amount of hands that abused her ass made her barely be able to walk straight, and she couldn’t stop herself from whimpering the entire way, until she finally reach the table. ''W-What’s your order?'' Syla asked a little bluntly, as she wasn’t used to the concept of being polite, and having the two sluts laugh at her, forced a blush on Syla’s cheeks, as she felt like they were making both fun of her and looked down on her.

Syla’s head was already a bit foggy when she tried to memorize their orders, but when she suddenly got grabbed from behind, and pulled into a hug, she couldn’t memorize them at all. Syla already didn’t have the best memory, and with people constantly touching her butt, it made her concerned with resisting the temptation of pushing it out even further then remembering the costumers’ orders, but only to the point of her making a small mistake. However, when Syla’s neck was kissed, she completely lost her train of thought, and all she could do was return the woman’s alcoholic tasting kiss, as Syla parted her mouth a little, allowing the drunken woman to force her entire tongue into Syla’s mouth, making Syla shiver a little from the overwhelming taste of alcohol that was spreading around the inside of her mouth. ''Uuu… Okay.'' Sylva responded meekly to the woman, as Syla could feel that the woman was actually a futa when her cock pressed against Syla’s gaping and trembling hole, and it didn’t take long before she started to lustfully grind the futa’s cock between her spread butt cheeks, as she barely could contain herself from sliding the woman’s massive cock with clothing and all into her ass. Furthermore, Syla could only squirm a little in the woman’s arms when she felt like punishing Syla’s piercings, as the futa could feel Syla’s body tremble in her arms whenever she pulled on her piercings, forcing Syla to mewl meekly at having her body punished, and the futa’s punishment made Syla’s nipples and clit swell even further, making the already intense abuse feel even more pleasurable for her.

When the futa released Syla from her hug, Syla barely remained standing on her trembling legs. Although Syla wanted to take up on the herm’s offer right away, she knew that she’d get in trouble for wasting too much time and it would be a lot better for her to return once her order was done. However, after being punished like that, Syla took a while getting back the bar, as she couldn’t help but stop whenever someone abused her steadily reddening ass, making her push back her ass at them, in hopes they would smack it rougher and thrust something into her twitching hole, and because of the herm woman’s punishment, her piercings now looked as eager to be abused as her butt, as the rougher they treated her the more pleasant her yelps and groans became.

Eventually Syla made it back to the bar, and when she realized that she already made her table wait for way to long, the option of going back and asking what their order was would most definitely just anger them. Instead Syla took two number 5 drinks with the large beer, in hopes that both women ordered the same thing and that she guessed correctly. However, bringing the drinks to the table was going to be more difficult than Syla thought, because without anyone touching Syla’s sensitive butt, the tray was already shaking, but when people started to tease her poor sensitive butt, it became nearly impossible to keep the drinks from spilling, as any particularly rough spank would force her to stumble around and spill a large amount of the drinks, and with her butt cheeks slowly getting a red glow on top of it and with the slutty way she swayed her ass from side to side, her ass was begging to be roughly hit. Although, the worst situation would be if multiple patrons felt like roughly spanking the girls ass while punishing her attention grabbing piercings, as the intense pleasure from it would completely mess up her balance and making her spill the drinks completely, forcing the girl to return to the counter and get new drinks, both wasting a lot of time and forcing her to endure more of the patrons abuse each single time. ''I’m sorry for the delay. It’s my first day so please go easy on me.'' Syla said when she finally reached table 15, and placed their drinks down on the table.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The others waitress were correctly making their job, some serving drinks, others loving the clients in many ways, but Syla was the only one so inexperienced to mewl and stop with every touch. Helpless she was restrained with a hold at her wrist chain, being severed punished and teased, her every time more depraved sounds made her the target of many others clients and soon her ass was red with her open hole completely lubricated and drooling her nectar, at her front she expose her needs and soon her piercings were used to make her meek to any use.

Her body get kissed and softly bitted, soon having an interesting scent all over her. Almost unable to walk correctly she asked for two drinks number five and a large beer, easily she could try to avoid the crowl and others tables, but her mind was distracted, soon moving too many clients to stop her again, surrounded they were kind to take away the drinks to dont make the waitress drop it at them, then she was surrounded by hands and half hard dicks, her own hands were moved to pleasure some and her hole was poked and almost raped if they werent so drunk to forget remove theirs pants.

The succubus then was noticed and they stop their abuse, making her almost melt in lust and suddenly a wine bottle waspushed many inches inside her gaping hole, she almost cum, falling at her four what made some remains of wine be taken inside her bowels. All this made her lost time but she bring the drinks, "And this? cant you remember a single name?" "I said Orgasm" "Yes, when a Salty Dog is a Paradise?" the two sluts were in terrible mood, surrounding her before one push more the wine bottle at Syla's butthole.

"Girls, please. Is her first day" The man said laughting before they calm a little "Fine, but i will get really pissed if she introduce herself without manners, do you see that waitress?" One of the womans said making Syla look to another worker, the young one could see how this touch her exposed large breasts and wet pussy before talk to the clients. "Say : [in what can i serve you, Mistress or Master,] as you do it show touching yourself which ones are your favorite places to be fucked.

The fighter could feel how fast the alcohol at her bowels act, fortunately was not much, bit now she was close to be drunk and next a climax, she could see the three drinks not being full, as she looks to had drop some over her. She could continued with these pissed bitches, go to enjoy some futa love or check other table.

(It was Drinks number 1 and 4, Syla still have the bottle at her ass and she is close to fall over and over again if more drinks are paced on her. 8AP, % unkown reduced from her payment)

Fmokou

Reputation score

It didn’t take long before the abuse made Syla’s open hole leak out the slimy lubricant that coated her insides, and it didn’t take long before her trembling ass was completely red, as several imprints of hands could be seen across the parts that were visible. It also didn’t help that the constant punishing of Syla’s piercings, only left her able to groan out softly in protest of their abuse, as her incredibly swollen clit and nipples made the jingling louder, and it also made her piercings a lot more obvious, giving the clients even more reasons to grab onto them.

Once Syla finally reached the bar, her body was reeking of alcohol and sex, and her body was also covered with several kiss and bite marks, as the patrons must’ve tasted every inch of her body by this point. After getting the drinks, Syla failed to realize that she could’ve just taken the way around the crowd, and instead stumbled her way into them. It didn’t take long before they surrounded Syla, and took away her drinks. ''W-Wait, I’m supposed to deliver those!'' Syla tried to yelp out in protest, but the various clients were clearly more interested in touching her, then listening to her, as Syla shivered when she felt the various hands explore her body and various cocks being pressed against her. It didn’t take long before Syla mind was completely overwhelmed with lust, as she timidly shoved her hands into the various clients’ pants and started to stroke their shafts with her fingers, and it didn’t take long before she was stroking two semi-erected cocks with each of her hands, as with big sensual pumps she hoped to satisfy the costumers so they’d leave her to her job. For the same reason, Syla also returned any kiss coming her way, as she meekly allowed them to explore her mouth, and the costumers were free to fill her mouth with whatever they felt like, as she was too overwhelmed to spit anything out.

However, just when Syla could feel the first cock rub against her drooling and twitching asshole, the succubus rescued the poor girl, but in response they suddenly shoved a wine bottle up her ass, making the girl shiver with pleasure and groan out loudly, as they easily managed to shove the thick part of the bottle into her ass, spreading her asshole widely around the sudden intrusion, and the pleasure was intense enough to make her tumble down onto the floor, as on all fours her body wouldn’t stop twitching, it didn’t help that she could feel the remains of the wine bottle spread through her bowels , making the her feel a little woozy when she gets back up onto her feet. With the tip of the wine bottle constantly wiggling around against Syla’s walls, she grabbed the drinks and continued to the table she was supposed to deliver it to, as her body visibly trembled from each step she took with the bottle up her ass.

Syla just hanged her head in shame when she not only delivered the wrong drinks, but managed to spill a lot of it over herself. ''I-I’m sorry, I’ve never been good with complicated stuff, and this woman distracted me…'' Syla apologized, and when the two women suddenly stood up to surround her, she looked worried at the both of them, before she felt their hand on the wine bottle that was lodged into her ass. ''W-Wait, I’m sorry!!!'' Syla groaned out while trembling, as she could feel the two women shove the bottle even deeper into her ass, nearly forcing the entire thing inside of her, but before they pushed it entirely into her ass, the man actually saved her by interrupting them. However, when Syla heard their demand, her cheeks turned completely red, as she saw how slutty the waitress introduced herself, and even though she wanted to be desperately fucked by the futa from before, she couldn’t just leave this table before satisfying them, as she really didn’t want a pay reduction, but she couldn’t help but feel worried about the thrilling sensation of being humiliated like that, as she wanted to leave this table before she truly realized how much she enjoyed it. ''B-But that’s… okay.'' Syla murmured out shyly, and after removing the wine bottle from ass with a loud wet plop, as the entire bottle was covered with her nectar, she pushed her ass out to the table while looking over her shoulder. ''I-In what way may I serve you mistresses?'' Syla said softly at the two sluts, before gently massaging her asshole with two fingers, as she eventually slowly shoved them inside a little, spreading her hole with her two fingers, and at the same time, her other hands was roughly pulling and twisting her nipple piercing.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Syla could see her clients and the enjoyment than the two sluts got by see ser have such depraved introduction. "There is too much to improve, but is enough for a first day whore like you" One of then said as she get closer enough to help Syla in pleasure herself, the waitress was stunned for seconds as the delicate fingers caress out and inside her needed hole.

Seconds later Syla could feel the need to move her hips and expose her arousal with such prize from theirs mistresses. "To start, your shy tone. Its clear than you love all this, everybody know it, so why hide it? Also, the next time use your own words" The other slut said before spank Syla's butt hard enough to make the silver girl express her love for this to everybody at the main hall.

With more eyes looking at her the two sluts continued to give a mix of pleasure and pain as she stay in the same stance, her clit piercing was also used as herself continued twisting her nipple ones, her urge to be exposed to a bigger grew or anyone using her butt grow until close her climax she was pushed away by the two sluts. In her dazed and drunk state she could see three more tables get filled with clients. "And dont forget to thank yours owners, servant" one of the sluts add teasing the heavily in need Syla.

Just a few more meek words could be enough to make all on this table sattled and maybe her mistakes forgiven, she only needed to degrade herself even more in from of many more eyes and then decide how she could reach her peak, the futa could be the chosen or it could be any of the others tables.

(24, 17, 20 got new clients, Syla lost perception roll to notice how they look for this turn)

Fmokou

Reputation score

Syla couldn’t help but shyly avert her eyes from the two women when she saw how much they enjoyed her embarrassment, but when they commented on her having a lot more to learn, she looked shocked up at them. ''But I did what you asked!'' Syla responded in protest, but when the girl’s fingers slide into her ass and started to play with it in sync with Syla’s fingers, she couldn’t help but groan approvingly when the girl thrusts her delicate fingers inside, as Syla became encouraged to slide her fingers around more rougher, while spreading her hole widely so everyone could see her needy insides twitching with desire to be filled.

When the girl started to help out, Syla slowly started to spread her legs open, and she couldn’t stop herself from pushing her ass out further, as she desperately wanted the girl to shove her fingers in deeper. Eventually, Syla couldn’t take the teasing anymore and she started to slowly slide her butt over the fingers that were teasing her ass, and after a bit of thrusting, Syla couldn’t stop her hips from swirling the fingers around, as she started to shake her ass for anyone that was looking from behind. ''But it’s incredibly embarrassing to admit such a thing, I-I don’t want people to know I love this.'' Syla responded honestly as she could no longer admit she didn’t love it, before the girl suddenly spanked Syla’s already abused ass roughly, making her entire body tremble and forcing her to grit her teeth while letting out a loud grunt, as anyone looking her way could clearly see the lewd expression on Syla’s face, making her unable to hide how much she was enjoying this abuse. ''Uuu, I’m sorry, I’ll introduce myself properly next time!''

Syla’s body shivers from the embarrassment of having so many people look at her doing lewd things, as her sudden outcry seemed to have drawn a lot of attention, but despite the urge to hide herself, the two girls continued to tease her instead, and Syla couldn’t stop either, as she continued to force the fingers deeper into her butt, while pulling and twisting the piercings attached to her nipples, showing everyone how depraved she has become. Once they started playing with Syla’s clit piercing to, the intense pleasure increased her desire to have even more people look at her exposed body and she couldn’t help but to thrust more fingers into her butt, as she lustfully was shaking it around. However, just when she was about to come, the two sluts pushed her away, making Syla stumble forward, and look at them with pleading eyes. ''W-Why…?'' Syla whispered out, as she was denied the orgasm she wanted so badly. ''T-Thank you for playing with a worthless slut like me, mistresses.'' Syla thanked them politely with bright red cheeks, before she stumbled on a little drunkenly, as she had more work to do.

Syla didn’t notice what type of clients were on the next table, and with her ass pushed out while her asshole was twitching with the desire to be filled, she shambled towards table 17, the table that was closest to her. Once Syla approached the table, she struck a similar pose as the two sluts forced her to take. ''H-How can this worthless slut be of service?'' Syla asked them clearly this time, as she wanted to hide her head in embarrassment for saying such a degrading thing about herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The almost mockery chuckle from the women was the only answer than Syla could get from them to answer why they had decided to stop when she was close to cum aloud in front of all, most likely they wanted to see the novice waitress go to the next table in that terrible urge, easily she could had taken the offer from the herm at the 13 table, but her full in need body move to another table, deep inside her wishing than anyone there make her get a release soon.

Syla present herself, reducing until the title of worthless slave, something than make her feel ashamed but also wet as she notice two women and three males, all looking her dirty show. "A new and young one, better here than the street, right" A sturdy beard man said laughting, the two females an elf and a neko looks to be indignant yet also blushing with a possible arousement for the whole place and this depraved waitress. "Im still against the idea to choice this deprorable establishment for a meeting after work" The elf said as the beard one placed his hands over Syla's red marked ass to gropple it, the two women were close to defend the waitress but Syla moaned in need and moved her hips side effect of be still in need.

"Is a great place, there are some workers ready to defend any client or worker. Everybody win, these nympho and whores are far the streets, the owners earn money... all thanks to the new law" Another male said, this one matured and experienced, this one looks to be really skilled at battle.

"Eugh... talking about work in front of a needed horny slut, i guess than i will serve myself" The beard man said as he pull Syla closer, his hands move to enjoy her pierced breasts and pussy. The female warrior couldnt stop to enjoy his strong arms as he dominate her andenjoy her body with all his senses, even licking her neck and chest before kiss her deep and invasively, making her need for a peak get more intense.

"This is starting to get boring, can this girl dance like the ones at the stage?" The veteran express as the two girls blush even more "Where do you expect her to dance? At our table?" The neko ask trying to hold at the elf and the third male as the veteran male show them pointing to others slaves doing some depraved dance. "Heh. Good for me, but after that i will reward her breaking her all the night. Novice, i will let her mouth for you, is an order" The beard man end with a last laught as he lift and place the aroused Syla, placing her over the desk. The one called novice was a young and good looking male who looks to be the most trustworty of the three as the two females were closer to him in an attempt to be defended.

Maybe Syla was too horny to notice it, but these five looks to be guards or adventurers, they dont have weapons with them but they have emblems. She was now over a strong wooden table, made to endure a dance, circular and with a pole than she could use to mantain her balance and help her with her dance. She could do what the others do or just be naughty and let her body act, the veteran show some coins to Syla, maybe if she do it right they would give them some. Of course if she think than this could get wrong they could just fuck her or do any other order.

(Syla: 9/10AP (close to lost herself) 5/5HP)

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

After Syla was denied her orgasm, she desperately wanted to be broken into, and have multiple people use her ass. Syla knew that she could’ve gone to the futanari, but despite everything that happened, she had a new resolution. After the way those sluts teased Syla, she was going to show everyone here that she wasn’t a slut or exhibitionist pervert, as long as she could stop herself from begging to be abused, and didn’t come without anyone touching her, she counted it as a success and could blame the suit from then on. However, if Syla failed any of those, she could no longer deny the perverted desires she had, and would have to openly admit them due to her honest nature.

With this resolution Syla introduced herself to the next table, and looking over them, she noticed they were part of either an adventuring group or the guard. After Syla did her embarrassing introduction, she hanged her head in shame when she saw the two women’s expression, as she didn’t want them to think she was some kind of depraved woman. Syla couldn’t help but nod in agreement with the elf’s statement, and when she realized the women were going to defend her when the man groped her ass, she had a little bit of hope to be saved from further humiliation. However, Syla’s own body betrayed her hope, as she couldn’t help but seductively shake her ass when the bearded man placed his hand on it, and let out a soft moan of approval, as her hole started to twitch with the desire to be filled.

If Syla was in her regular state, she would’ve probably agreed with the veteran’s statement, but now she considered the law to be way to strict, especially with the constant urge the beads were giving her, as one mistake could put her into jail, where they would do horrible things to her. However, Syla didn’t get a lot of time to think about that, as the bearded man pulled her closer, forcing her exposed pierced nipples against his chest. Syla’s body started to tremble in need when he played with her painfully swollen nipples and clit, as her piercings were an easy target for anyone to grab onto it. ''I-I’m just here to…!'' Syla tried to protest, but when the man started to lick her neck and chest, all that came out was a loud moan, and in response she leaned against him, as she started to caress her fingers over the man’s chest. When the man pulled Syla into an invasive kiss, she didn’t resist at all, and let the man freely explore her mouth, as she meekly accepts the man’s strong kiss. It didn’t take long before Syla silently wished the man would throw her over the table, and let every client in the room take a turn on her.

When the man asked if Syla could dance, she got a little bit worried, as she wasn’t quite sure if she could. ''I’m not sure. I’ve never tried to dance.'' Syla replied, but she didn’t want to fail her self-imposed challenge right here, and if she stayed one more second in this man’s arms, she’d surely be begging for his cock. So instead, Syla climbed onto the table, and stood up while leaning against pole. Syla’s cheeks were flushed, as she felt a shameful pleasure from having all of them look at her, and the shameful pleasure she felt from having the women look down at her made her tremble a little bit with excitement. ''I’m going to need a bit of room for this, so it’d best if you give me some.'' Syla asked, and when they gave her some room to maneuver on the tiny stage, she started off her lewd dance by pressed her ass against the pole and slowly sliding her twitching asshole down against it, until she was doing the splits on the take. In a rhythmic way, Syla suddenly moved into a handstand with her legs spread wide open, as the bells were loudly jingling to her movements, and with her legs spread like that, everyone could see the outline of her pussy perfectly, as they could see her wet pussy twitch through the outline. Slowly Syla started to close her legs and pressed her body against the table, while her body was arched she put both feet against her shoulders, the intense pressure it caused on the beads made her groan, and anyone looking close enough could see the lewd toy’s outline, as even her corrupted mark was clearly visible through the stretched material. Syla continued her rhythmic exercise on the small stage, as she continued to bend and twist her body in erotic ways, spreading her twitching holes in front of her audience. However, with the enormous beads shifting around Syla’s inside, her expression was a permanent lewd grin, and together with everyone watching her, she had a hard time trying to fight back the oncoming orgasm, as she didn’t want to lose her challenge the worst possible way, by coming while just being watched.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The table was huge enough for her to performance without too much trouble, but just in case her clients move away to give her some more space. Syla was over the effect of the liqueur and her great arousal, only her focus on serve as also show her true self made her get in position to start her dance.

Syla start to dance, her moves may not be the most seductive among all, but there was not worry on her after some minutes after start. She could heard the chains and bells sounds with each move, the strange brothel breeze touching her erected nipples and her whole self, the beads inside her were not the only thing making her feel good, feel the pole pressing between her buttocks, wet it with her juices, open her legs to all, the small coins falling close over the table, all this made something inside Syla come out, she could feel her pussy being wet and her clit swell with enjoyment, all of these unknown people were loving all of her and thinking depraved things.

Just instants before, her wet flower was just an inch to enjoy rub itself over the beard man pant's buldge. With all this she start and even when she never had tried this before, her body was in perfect shape, trained for years, all that effort has been aimed for get better in her fighting skills, all that was now used for expose herself, somehow that intense need at her body and all these people looking at her only made her try her best and so, Syla could notice this joy be too much, her whole was intense fire than made her try more things at her performance, her sensitive ass pressed against the pole againand her whole react in endless succession.

The intense climax come, making all stop, froze and get silence for Syla. She could notice the eyes of some woman, looking at her as if Syla was not even a human and the males maybe wishing to fuck her without stop. Just then the owner come to defend her or that supposed Syla. "Use any employer will be an extra charge to the bill, gentlemen" The succubus maybe tried to stop them or just use Syla to earn some more. In any way there were some clients already making a large line, but the ones at the tables than she serve were at the front.

There were some conflicts and all were trying to be in a better position in the line. " A shame than your dance cause this or could had been that shameful orgasm? I cant stop this, but we could move all this to a room" The succubi sigh helping Syla to collect the many almost worthless coins "But i suppose than you are low in cash, maybe a cheap room could work"

Syla of course could try to escape or defend herself, but after that loud climax her body was weak and still in need to feed her holes with hot cum. There was not than she could do to stop some clients to use her, at least it was just a small portion of all the clients, maybe after some hours they end and let her rest.

( Choices)
1.- Take normal room (lost some money but recover hp)
2.- Take cheap room (almost not money lost but maybe she could lost a point or two hp points
3.- No room, let all gangbang her (chances to end exhausted and break more, no money lost)
4.- try to escape (low chance of success, possible punishment if captured)
5.- other (???)

(Stats)
3HP 4/10AP

Fmokou

Reputation score

It didn’t take long before Syla got used to a rhythm, and despite her dance not being intentionally seductive, when she saw multiple people looking her direction, her movements became automatically a lot more sensual. The shame and humiliating feeling Syla had when she used her daily exercises to exposed herself, only added to the satisfaction she got from having those eyes look into her direction, as it only encouraged her to move in a much more erotic way while trying to bend and twist her body to the limit. It didn’t take long before Syla started to wildly swing her piercings while her clit was constantly twitching with desire, as she couldn’t help but to drag out grinding her asshole against the pole with a lewd grin on her face, showing off how much she exactly liked exposing herself like this.

Desperately Syla tried to hold back the oncoming orgasm, but when even more people looked at her show and the more sensual her dancing became, the harder it became to hold back. Syla’s resistance quickly crumbled, and before she knew it, she slammed her twitching hole against the pole behind her and slowly grinded it down as she was doing another split. However, since all the naughty thoughts were filling Syla’s mind, she completely failed to notice that she was pressing the piercing against the table, and when she fully came down on the table, the piercings flicked her swollen clit, causing Syla to groan out loudly while she failed to hold back the shameful orgasm. During the entire orgasm Syla couldn’t stop panting like an animal, as she grinded her sensitive swollen clit against the table while slowly her juices were making a mess beneath her, and it didn’t take long before she was sitting in a puddle of her own hot mess.

When Syla realized what just happened, her cheeks lit up from embarrassment, and when she started to look around to see how many people were watching her, she saw many futanari, women and men were looking at her with lust. However, a lot of them were also looking at Syla with disgust, making her tremble a little from the shame it caused, as she couldn’t even deny anymore that she was a perverted exhibitionist slut after losing her own resolution that quickly, and since it was her fault that all these men, women and futanari wanted to fuck her, she couldn’t find any excuse to get out of taking responsibility for her actions. At least Syla could take a little bit of solace in knowing she’s no lower than an animal, giving the girl a bit of hope, knowing that she wasn’t the lowest. Though, before all of them started to force themselves on Syla, she luckily got saved by the succubus, but when Syla heard what the succubus said, her hopes of being completely saved were shattered, as the succubus was clearly trying to whore Syla out to as much clients as she could. ''I-I’m sorry for getting this much attention.'' Syla said apologetic, when she saw the enormous line forming, it made her shiver with anticipation, as was wondering how many of them were corrupted and how many different types of cocks she’d have to please, and how many holes she should’ve to lick clean. ''I-I don’t know if I can afford a cheap room either…, but I don’t think we should do it here, since it will bother the costumers. If you have a more fitting place that won’t cost me, I’ll gladly take it.'' Syla suggested, in hopes the succubus would bring this to a more secluded place. Although, the succubus was fully aware that Syla would perform better with people looking at her, and she also knew that the girl loved being treated cruelly, as she clearly was a masochist that liked being hurt.