What's new

The Endless Training (Fmokou)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: The Endless Training (Fmokou)

"There is nothing to apologize, you only need someone kind to train and protect you" The succubus answer her apologize, but her words only plant the idea of being herself who could take care and love Syla, a mistress who will be always at her side, but still the succubus act as if Syla have the freedom to decide her fate, of course choice between a succubi and the guards was not really a difficult choice.

Once she expose her naughty needed hole and insides to her, the succubus smirk and her heart shape tail press and roam to pleasure her external part of her butthole, drenching her point before softly whip with love at the sensitive spots on the moaning slut. This made the slut focus on her mistress even when all of her wanted to suck cocks, her mind slowly starting her training without notice it, as most that teasing kind whip continue, Syla would remember a cock and her complete need for them and her mistress.

Her distorted mind not only choiced the succubi but completely submit to her and accepted anything in order to be protected by her, it was so easy and boring for the succubi but still such need made her accept, her tails suddenly make a small cut at Syla's index and between her clothes opened a long paper, helping the human and placing her hand close to place the blood on it, any doubt fading when the succubus tail turn into a cock shape and without get inside press at her gaping hole. "Im not who will help that girl..." Her words made the human doubt before she continue "You will go to her house and help her, under my protection you dont need to fear any silly guard or law, i will give you money and clothes to share with her... a good worker will get any wish granted" Syla know pretty well how the succubus work and the possibility than she is lying or just saying an half truth, but her eyes could see how she invite the ogre to come inside again and her own tail cock was so big and lovely, Syla was drooling and wanted to suck or fit it inside her, both the orc and the succubi at the same time, without notice it her hand slip and she firm the contract what was not a surprise to anyone in that room.

Not a second from her complete submission, the succubus press at the heart tatto until her sexy nail pass inside the human skin and a shock deep inside reached her soul, just when that great tail cock go deep inside her, Syla dont cum but arched as something many times better than her best climax come at her with every move of such great apendage. " Congrats, your whole slutty self belong to me now, Syla. As my lowest servant your duty is to sattle every client and servant cock, but also you will serve me in any task than come to my mind~" Said thi the tail go deeper and lift Syla impaling her as she was placed for the succubus to kiss her, her teeth sofly bite at the slave lip until a little drop of blood come out, her hand move touch at the human lover lips and rip apart that part of her latex suit, exposing all the inmense leak of her naughty virgin pussy. "Let me show you a small example of my complete control over you~" She whisper at her ear before two of her fingers press at her exposed clitoris and then pinch on it, the human scream in ecstasys until as she recover her enlarged clitoris in intense fire grow more and change until turn into a pierced cock.

Her mistress beautiful hand start to strock the human new born dick at the same time than the cock tail pound faster as Syla stay a feet away the floor bouncing in growing madness "Now, thanks your mistress to decide to take your new born manly virginity~ After all i have many things to do" Not ending to say this she throw with some force the human to the bed, her tail still inside the human bowel cause a shiver of pleasure when Syla hit the dirty cum drenched mattress. Face up and with cock painfully hard exposed, she could feel how after remove her underclothes, the succubi perfect cunt rub at her cock point, the orc starting to masturbate and leaving some precum out than the slave could taste in her mind, but then the succubi press down and Syla scream and groan, returning all of her to enjoy her mistress pampers.

The succubus chuckle and still causing the lust of Syla grow with each bounce and pound her eyes made the human focus and heard each of her words "Oh... looks like the demon corrupted cum change yours insides, maybe with the time you could turn into a fine succubi, but could be difficult for a nympho cock lover, at least you accepted yourself, a good first step... for my little slave~" Said this she tortured and bring joy beyond any possible mortal could give, her cunt skilled mantain the herm cock close the peak but sealed until after an hour at least her succubus cock tail cum inside bowels and let the human cock cum finally what made the human faint, just seconds before the succubus made her fingers make a little sound and in the instant Syla councious and stamina returned completely, her body starting again to move to pleasure her mistress. "Hmhm, i will repeat this five times more, it should have yourself and your parasite sattled for the whole day... but as you are a complete whore, i bet than you will desire more" She giggle and caress the sweaty human head stealing a deep kiss from Syla before prepare her to cum even beyond the last peak. "I will have someone help you to give to that poor girl some clothes and money" Her finger pointing for a second to the large orc behind her and his cock ready to use a trained hole as Syla gaping hole.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

''Thank you mistress, those words are wasted on a worthless slut like me.'' Syla muttered at the succubus’ answer. Syla cooed pleasantly when she felt the succubus’ heart shaped tail trail along her twitching hole, making it even twitch more excitedly as the succubus’ was coating the tip with Syla’s constantly leaking juices. When the succubus whipped the tail gently against Syla’s sensitive spots, she’d gasped and shivered a little, as her sensitive spots started to get covered with those dirty juices. The continuous gentle teasing made Syla concentrate more on the succubus, as her thoughts were filled with the need to please and be pleased by her.

Syla yelped from the pain when a small cut was made on her index finger, as a bit of blood started to drip from it, and when she saw the extremely long contract appear from within the succubus’ clothing, she felt a little bit dumb for suggesting such a low position without bartering a little, but she made a promise to Lina and wanted to keep it. Syla tried reading through the contract, but when she felt the thick succubus tail force its way into her ass, she immediately lost focus, as the girl groaned out loudly when the tail forced itself further inside. ''Yes mistress, thank you for letting me keep my promise.'' Syla panted, but she still wasn’t completely sure about this contract, she had no idea what she was signing away here, was she going to have to give any riches and fame to this succubus, was she going to give her full control over her life and soul for all eternity, and/or was she going to be reduced to nothing but a slutty animal, being a servant to man and beasts alike. However when Syla saw the big orc cock being wiggled around in her face and with her ass tightening against the succubus’ large tail, she started to drool with desire to be filled and suck that orc’s cock clean. Without paying any attention to the contract, but instead staring at the delicious orc’s cock, Syla pressed her finger down on the contract, sealing her fate away to the succubus.

It didn’t take long before the succubus was going to invoked her rights, Syla looked a bit confused when the succubus pressed her nail against Syla’s heart shaped tattoo, but when she felt the nail entering her skin, she gasped surprised, before she felt the essences of her soul being shocked, and at the same time, the succubus’ tail effortlessly shoved it’s way deeper into Syla’s greedy hole, making the girl scream with intense ecstasy. When Syla had both her soul shocked and the succubus’ thick appendage move within her, she felt an pleasure which overshadowed anything she felt before this, making the girl widely throw her head back, before continuously moaning with her tongue lolling out, and making her eyes roll back into her head, as the girl’s body continuously kept twitching from the intense pleasure. ''Thank youuuuuu mistress, for giving taking pity on this helpless slut and making me your lowest servant, its toooooooo generous for someone like me.'' Syla loudly moaned, before the completely mess of a girl was impaled on the succubus tail, making her happily pant. Syla tried to kiss back her succubus’ mistress, but she only managed to sloppy move around her tongue and tremble a little when her mistress bit her lip, making a bit of Syla’s warm blood drip into her mistress’ mouth. When Syla’s pussy was finally freed from its prison, it immediately started to squirt out juices, until her thighs were covered, as her needy pussy was immediately twitching with need. Syla wondered what her mistress meant with those words, but when her mistress pinched Syla’s clit and she felt it throb with pleasure, it would soon be clear what her mistress meant, as Syla clit swelled until she screamed out loudly and her large clit became a pierced cock.

If this was only a small change for her mistress, Syla didn’t want to know what a large change would be like, as she hazily looked at her throbbing cock. Syla’s saw that her cock had several piercings along the bottom of it with a couple more inside of her twitching tip. When her mistress started to stroke the thick cock, Syla started to pant from the unfamiliar pleasure, as her thick overly sensitive cock kept twitching inside of her mistress’ hand, and similarly, Syla’s insides continued to twitch against her mistress’ tail cock, tightening around the big invader. Syla’s pierced nipples kept shaking up and down, as her body kept bouncing up and down because her mistress’ tail and the girl’s stomach kept bulging out whenever the mistress shoved her tail cock roughly inside of her. ''T-Thank you mistress, for giving me a tool to please you with!'' Syla yelled, before she was thrown onto the cum covered bed, as she slowly became filthy from the old cum on the bed. Syla’s pierced cock was painfully twitching up at the sky, as her ass continued to be ravaged by the succubus’ tail, and when her mistress started to rub her perfect pussy over Syla’s pierced cock, she lustfully looked at her mistress before thrusting her cock back against her mistress’ pussy. With the orc masturbating so closely and leaking precum, Syla could nearly taste the orc’s filthy cum, as her mouth started to water and her thrusting became more vigorously. However, when her mistress pressed her perfect pussy over Syla’s twitching pierced cock, she felt her mind go blank with pleasure for a second, as she loudly groaned when she felt her piercings being rubbed against her mistress’ insides.

However, no matter how many times her mistress pounded her large tail cock up Syla’s ass or no matter how fast her mistress bounced on top of Syla’s cock, it didn’t sate her lust at all, instead she felt the burning desire to be pounded even harder and by more welling up inside her. ''I’m sorry that I’m a slave for cocks’ mistress.'' Syla panted out as an apology, as she felt her cock twitch, nearing release. However, her mistress’ cruelly kept Syla on edge like this for an hour, each single time her cock would pathetically twitch inside her mistress, only for her to sadly whine when her mistress denied the release. This torture continued until her mistress’ tail cock finally exploded inside Syla’s bowels, making the girl happily groan, as her mistress’ thick cum filled up her bowels. At the same time, Syla’s pierced cock also started to spray it’s thick goo into her mistress, as Syla’s thick globs of cum filled up her mistress while Syla’s pierced cock continued to pulse with pleasure. The intense pleasure was simply too much for Syla, as she felt her consciousness slip away. However, without realizing what happened, Syla felt her body recovering completely. With Syla’s newfound stamina, she began to place her hands on the succubus’ round ass and tightly squeezed both her ass cheeks, before Syla started to eagerly thrust her thick pierced cock into her mistress’ perfect pussy, trying to slam the painfully erected thing as deep as possible. ''Thank you mistress, I’ll be sure to enjoy your body, and I’m sorry that I’m such a slut and cannot resist the temptation of cock.'' Syla groaned, before she returned the succubus’ deep kiss and continued to slam her cock deep inside of the succubus. ''Since he’ll be helping me with it, it should only be fair that he can help himself to my body right, so maybe you can let him join us?'' Syla asked the succubus, before looking over at the strong smelling orc, with a hazy look in her eyes.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her Mistress continued for a long time over her, Syla could feel than not only her jizz was taken by the succubus but also any desire to stop this or be against her will, but at least some of her remain untouched, free of the influence of the parasite or her mistress, she only needed a rest and time to think clearly and soon. However almost all of her wanted more, her hungry used back door was like crazy pressing and sucking the cock tail and her newborn cock was painfully hard and dont having enough of the succubi's pussy. Have her slave's hands over her bubbly perfect but only made the succubus move faster and attack others ensitive areas, Syla neck, armpits and even her nipple chain were tasted and used by her mistress with great skill.

"I may allow just this time to have your mind attention split into someone else. Your devotion to suck and love cocks could come from your birth, but now all of you belong to me" Her Mistress said still in good mood, looking at her untrained slut with pitty, just pulling a little rough the nipple chain to call her attention. "If you think to feel it inside your virgin folders, i must shatter that hope" Her hand moved behind and got to rub her fingers at the human slave, spreading and playing atthe virgin flower with a smirk. "Your craving to get impregnated must wait for now, a rich and kind herm will be the first to take you before the sunset"

Her movements stop for seconds, focused in do something at Syla's cunt and once done she start to bounce again, as also her hand invite the orc to use his inmense dick at Syla's mouth, his large lenght and force would rip away any teeth, but looks like Syla has been adapted for this job from the parasite or her mistress, she could enjoy that powerful member pressing deep at her troath without the usual danger or pain., she even cum aloud again when this got inside the first time, her mistress being the one than made this as she have some hurry maybe. "After this last release the parasite must be resting and its influence on you must be null, but why it looks like you want more, hmhm" The succubus said as she was not placing any effort to use the herm cock yet it was Syla who was doing all the work, the succubus even remove her tail from the cum filled insides of the lower slave, her eyes over the human as the precum cause a shiver at Syla and a great need to lick all of the massive manly tool.

Looking at her hungry slave sucking at the orc cock, the succubi chuckle as she slap the human face with her tail or whip the front of this without leave any mark beyond a small sored mark, instead make her focus, this playful tease made the slave make her arms cause the succubi's body to bounce faster and milk another load just when a huge orc filthy cream was released and all her head was painted white with just a single load, part of it pass direct from her troath to her stomach. "Use that temporal gift between yours legs to have some fun the whole day, i had blessed you with endless amount of jizz to share it with any female or to sattle your need"

Once the succubi said these words, she get up and away the bed. She talked in some orc tongle to make clear to the huge male what he should do. In the instant Syla was lifted, the orc cock removed from her mouth and soon her gold chains were secured at a bunch of them at the orc torso, her legs were spread wide and pulled until be close the orc shoulders, her arms were also secured at her sides and over her head, and then all her remain weight was used to impale her gaping hole at the massive orc meat, Syla almost lost herself again with just having some inches inside, her mistress casted an spell over her pussy and suddenly these were fully spread to show to all her dirty reproductive hole. "Its just an illusion or more likely a help to all the city to see your pervert virgin hole without reduce it value"

"My servant know your tongue, but talk slow and clearly. He will take you anywhere and with complete freedom inside the town" The goblin then come back with a bag and a list for the orc of what they should do, of course the orc was not mindless, Syla could see it at his eyes, so maybe her mistress have some tricks for her in this small walk across the city. "Now my loved lower slave, use these hours to do what you wish and be ready to see our costumer once you return" The orc then placed the bag secured at his belt, givng the succubus time to create with her magic a pet collar with some letters than she place at Syla's neck before kiss her lips. With her hungry butthole being pounded deep inside with each orc step, the human have problems to think coherently or even do anythingg else than moan, but still at her lustful state she can make the orc go to any place.

Between the things needed to do were buy clothes for that poor girl and maybe some for her, but as she was lower than a pet maybe she could make her mistress give her some once she return. She could heard the coins at the orc bag at her side, these were many but also she notice the sound of others unknown things inside. The orc opened the wooden door and she notice than the guards werent there anymore in the large corridor. The place have at least six doors at the sides and passages at the end of both sides, at least the orc know how to go out this brothel.

Like this but is an orc, her pussy is open but not used, the orc is fucking her asshole and her legs could be spread up and chained to the orc shoulders.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Each single time Syla sprayed her thick cum within the succubus’ perfect pussy, Syla could feel her resistance to the succubus draining, as the experience was slowly turning her more eager and unable to defy her mistress’ wishes. Syla desperately needed a rest from all of this, desperately needed to gather her thoughts, but her mind was slowly being filled with the desire to satisfy cocks and her mistress, and before she realized what she was doing, she began to eagerly trust her hips while happily spray the remainder of her free will within her mistress’ pussy. With Syla’s ass eagerly tightening against her mistress’ tail cock and with Syla’s most sensitive spots being teased, she groaned out happily whenever she was allowed to spray her thick seed within her mistress, as she happily grinned when she felt her mind surrender to her mistress’ will.

''I-I’m sorry for being such a hungry cock slut mistress, but the orc’s cock smells too good.'' Syla groaned, as her body shivered when her mistress stretched and played with Syla’s udders, using the chain to remind her pay attention to her mistress. When Syla felt the succubus caress her heavily leaking pussy, she lets out a few lustful groans, as she eagerly grinded her pussy over her mistress’ hands, trying to search for even more pleasure. ''H-Herm?'' Syla panted excitedly, hoping it was the woman from yesterday night. Hopefully it wasn’t the booze talking yesterday and the herm was actually a sweet woman, since Syla would be devastated to find out the herm was playing with her heart.

When the succubus’ movements stopped, Syla didn’t, as she continued to eagerly trust in her mistress’ pussy while shivering at her mistress’ touch. Although, when Syla’s mistress beckoned over the orc, her attention was soon going to be split, even if she wanted to fully concentrate on her mistress, it would be impossible while sucking on such a strong smelling cock. Without any care for Syla’s wellbeing, the orc shoved its cock down her throat, as the thick cock spread her mouth widely. When the orc forced it inside of Syla the entire way, it made her body shiver with excitement, and thanks to the orc’s immense force, her cock started to widely twitch and her pussy started to spray its juices over the bed below, as it didn’t take long before she sprayed another thick load of seed within her mistress. The moment the orc started to brutally piston into Syla’s mouth, the girl began to eagerly suck onto the filthy cock, as her tongue started to roughly press against the monstrous intrusion that was being shoved into her mouth. Syla groaned pitifully at her mistress’ words, as she wanted to deny the need for more to herself, but the filthy orc cock being shoved in her mouth and her cock twitching deep inside of her mistress’ pussy, she couldn’t even deny to herself the desire to even want more. Syla couldn’t even pretend that she was being raped by the succubus, as she was the one now doing all the work, thrusting her cock deep within her mistress’ perfect pussy without hesitation. When Syla felt the tail cock being removed from her ass, it only made her thrust more eagerly in her mistress’ perfect pussy, and with the orc’s manly taste spreading around her mouth, it made the girl suck even more vigorously on the large tool that was being shoved into her mouth.

When the succubus smacked Syla’s cheek with her filthy tail cock, the girl realized that she had to focus more on her mistress’ pussy, as Syla squeezed the succubus’ ass with her hands before she roughly made her mistress slam her pussy over Syla’s pierced twitching cock. Although, Syla couldn’t keep going like this for very long, with the cock being shoved in her mouth and her cock being roughly thrusted inside her mistress’ pussy, it didn’t take long before another huge load was sprayed in her mistress’ pussy, as Syla happily sprayed her freedom away deep within her mistress. At the same time, Syla’s mouth was opened wide, as the orc had pulled out his enormous cock. The panting girl was already twitching from coming inside her mistress, but when the thick orcish load hit her mouth and face, her cock happily twitched before her mistress could feel the cock spraying a much larger amount of seed within her. Syla couldn’t stop trembling when she felt a large amount of filthy orc cum being forced into her stomach directly and when the orc stopped spraying its thick load over her face, Syla began to eagerly swallow he remains in her mouth. ''Thank you mistress.'' Syla said a bit worried, it was already going to be embarrassingly enough wiggling those udders around and put her ass on display in front of everyone inside the town, but now she’d also have a large erected cock.

When Syla’s mistress left, she’d whine a little sadly, before she was wondering what the two were talking about, as she was still sucking on the orc’s cock. However, soon enough Syla was going to learn that her worries about walking around naked wouldn’t be even half as embarrassing as the way her mistress was going to let her leave. When the massive orc cock was removed from Syla’s mouth, she’d gasp a little. Syla wondered if her mistress would be kind enough to share some decent clothing, but before she could ask, she was suddenly secured to the orc. When Syla realized she was suspended from the orc in such an embarrassing position, she started to look incredibly worried and flushed. ''Y-You’re not going to make me go outside like t-this right?'' Syla questioned the succubus that was busy attaching the chains, forcing her legs to be spread apart and attached to the orc’s shoulders, putting her pussy, meaty ass and cock on display, and with arms being secured at her sides, she was completely helpless and there was no way to hide her exposed body. If it wasn’t enough to be completely exposed like this, Syla felt the enormous orc’s tip spread open her eager butt, and when she slowly started to slide over the orc’s thick cock, she began to lustfully pant once again as her pussy and cock started to excitedly twitch the further she slipped down. Syla occasionally had to slurp back a bit of drool that began dripping from her mouth, as the girl excitedly wiggled on top of the orc’s cock, but when saw that the succubus cast a spell that spread her pussy apart, she looked at her mistress with widened eyes. ''Uuu… N-Noooo… p-please mistress, if people see me like this… it’ll ruin my reputation forever. T-They’ll know my true nature and see everything…'' Syla plead with the succubus, as the girl was clearly distressed to be put on display this much, but at the same time, her pussy twitched excitedly and her juices were starting to drip down on the ground, as her heart was pounding with excitement.

However, the succubus was most likely either going to ignore her pleas, tease her or put more of Syla on display as a punishment. Either way, Syla was most likely going to be stuck like this and listened with hazy eyes at her mistress. ''I’ll make sure to ask him clearly.'' Syla panted, as it was a bit difficult to keep paying attention to her mistress while she was on display like this. Despite the constant distraction of the orc cock inside her ass, she managed to see the goblin attach a list to the orc, wondering what the orc was commanded to do with her. ''Uuu….'' Syla pathetically groaned, as she still was a bit unsure about going around town like this. ''Thank you for this gift, mistress.'' Syla said when she saw her mistress attach a collar around her neck, making her wonder what was written on it, but when her mistress kissed her neck and lips, she’d quickly forgot about it, as she eagerly returned the succubus’ kiss. With each step the orc took, Syla could feel its cock roughly shaking around inside her ass, making the girl loudly and happily groan. These groans continued with each single step, as Syla’s ass kept constantly tightening around the orc’s thick cock, making her insides would rub pleasingly against the orc’s filthy cock.

Since Syla didn’t see the list of what she had to do, the only task she actually knew of was to deliver some clothing to her friend. ''M-Master orc, can you bring me to a fancy clothing store?'' Syla asked slowly, but being completely clear was a bit of a task, as the girl couldn’t stop herself from panting. When the orc opened the door, Syla held her breath as her body trembled embarrassingly, but when she was faced with a empty corridor, the girl sighed relieved that nobody saw her like this yet.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The succubus continued to secure Syla, her eyes show the enjoyment in place the lowest human in such display for all to see and as Syla ask her mistress just lift up her finger to caress the herm member length. "Be a good girl and do some errands for your Mistress" As she end her lips softly kiss with a kind little touch the herm cock and then the orc penetrate deep inside the slut gaping hole, Syla was close to lost her focus but her mind got to remember every word than the succubus said.

"As my toy you have a better reputation than before and remember i hate lies. So, for now on you should always show your true self, anyone looking will deep inside wish to be at your place" She answer once her spell made the slave cunt being exposed but also protected of anyone, making her virginity being protected. Her mistress words made her accept this a little more and show than she care and protect her. But this dont reduced anything her shame and worries for being seen like this, as also her inmense arousal, her cock will remain completely hard all the way not for the great pleasure given by the orc meat inside her but most likely by just feel the gaze of all or the breeze from outside.

With a last kiss her Mistress allow them to leave and start their little walk at the whole street, every step would not only make her moan and let her juices drop at the floor, but also her nipple jinggle bells would make anyone close get closer to find out the added sound between her moans. As they leave the brothel Syla could enjoy the breeze and how this make her remember to still be somehow bathed in orc cum at her chest up to her silver hair, she still dress that pervert latex suit now teared at her neithers to have her cunt and cock free to all to see, as also all of her marked with depraved words than describe her.

The orc nods as he growl a little, his frown show his little interest in his task to buy clothes, but as he walks slowly show to Syla than he want her to enjoy every step, his hand would sometimes press her down or pull her a little up before impale her even deeper, making her moans louder. It was an empty alley between the buildings but soon some guys resting at the sides look at her, the smirk on them and the degrading words soon come and hit her moral already down at the floor yet also make her shiver in enjoyment and more precum leak out her in pain dick.

They would get close a cloth store but as it was close the brothel and others similar depraved bussines most of the clothes were of such spicy kinds, the chances to find modest clothes were low and the other cloth store from before was at the other side of the town, they would need to walk a long way and she will be exposed for all to see, as where the other shop with more fancy clothes were close a residence area and also close the prison, but if she endure the long trial and trust at her mistress power then she will give to that girl clothes of good quality and modest ones.

Syla was with her first choice get inside this sex cloth shop hidden between empty alleys or go to the fancy cloth shop far away at the main street. As she decide the orc take the paper and read with her the things to do, the paper have her idiom and also the orc one. Between her sex freenzy state she can read than they will buy and gather some things from others locals once they brought the clothes, then after both things done they will go to the center of the town where the orc will give her something to eat than its inside the bag and then they would go to see the girl, where Syla could be with her for an hour or a little more.

She can reach to see mostly skimpy or depraved clothes at this cloth shop, as also things like oneholes, dildos and vibrators of many sizes, others sex toys, many kinds of masks, whips, lubricant, bondage stuff, etc.

The one in charge is an elf woman who have two guards and dress some modest clothes even if she own this kind of bussines

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Despite Syla’s embarrassment of being put in such a shameful position, her widely spread pussy and cock were twitching with excitement of being exposed in such an embarrassing way. The slight touch on Syla’s exposed cock made her lustfully moan and the twitching tip started to leak precum. ''Y-Yes mistress.'' Syla panted, as she passionately returned her mistress kiss. Syla’s mistress further teasing only caused her cock to twitch more wildly and leak more precum, until her twitching cock had several drops roll down it. Furthermore, when the orc suddenly pushed in deeper, until there was a clear outline of the orc’s cock showing on Syla’s stomach, she cried out in pleasure, as her ass excitedly tightens around his humungous cock. The constant pressure made Syla’s head swirl with desire and her widely spread pussy showed it by leaking more juices on the floor. ''But… y-you’re right mistress.'' Syla murmured softly, as she couldn’t refute her mistress’ words, and thanks to her mistress’ caring nature, she started to believe that she was worth more as a lowly slave then free. Despite Syla’s several orgasms, her cock didn’t show any signs of becoming softer. In fact, at the idea of going outside while being exposed like this made Syla’s painfully hard cock twitch with excitement, and it didn’t show any sign it would become soft either.

The moment they stepped outside, Syla’s ass excitedly tightened around the orc’s cock, her cock started to twitch and became slightly thicker, and her pussy began to twitch as well and leak on the floor. Syla hoped that they could remain inconspicuous, but after a couple of steps, the embarrassed girl’s hopes were quickly shattered. Syla could barely contain her overly excited moans from becoming loud screams, but even if she managed to contain her voice from being heard, the loud jingling of her piercings could be clearly heard, as the orc didn’t care about keeping them quiet. With each step Syla leaked juices on the floor below them. This entire ordeal made Syla’s head swirl with embarrassed, and it wasn’t going to become any better, as the girl was suddenly reminded about the copious amount of orc cum splattered over her upper body and the depraved writing that covered it.

The slow pace the orc was moving at was slowly driving Syla crazy, not only would it increase the chance of people seeing her like this, but she could feel the orc’s thick cock clearly twitching and stirring around her ass, making every step a battle to keep her voice down, and making her miserably fail that battle multiple times, as her groans were clearly audible. Although Syla managed to fight back the urge to happily groan out loud enough to grab the attention from people far away, whenever the orc shifted her around, she no longer could contain her voice, making the girl moan loudly and happily grin as her ass would excitedly tighten around the orc’s cock. Being outside like this made Syla’s heart beat like crazy, but fortunately for her, things were fairly quiet outside. However, one of the alleyways had a couple of men sitting around in the corner, Syla hoped they would either not pay attention or hear them, but with her piercings jingling loudly and them smirking at her, her hopes were quickly crushed. Syla desperately wanted to hide her body from the men, but in this shameful position, all she could do was embarrassingly whimper when they shouted those degrading words at her. Although Syla didn’t want to be seen like this and the words they shouted at her were horrible, her cock was excitedly twitching and slowly coating itself in a layer of precum, as her ass trembled with enjoyment while tightening around the big orc cock.

However, it didn’t take long before they reached a clothing store, but when Syla noticed that the store sold rather risky and perverted clothing, she groaned disappointingly. There was no way Syla could give her friend something like this, she would most likely get her friend either arrested or harassed again if she gave her something from this store. However, Syla had no idea how far away another clothing store would be, and showing herself like this to those men was already way too much. When Syla was contemplating were to go, she noticed the orc holding the list of things they needed to do, and with a little effort, she was able to concentrate enough on reading what was in store for her, but as soon as she did, she wished she didn’t, as the girl’s cock started to twitch excitedly again and she started to squirm worriedly on top of the orc’s cock, which made her pant loudly. Seeing the schedule, she knew that buying clothes here would save her a lot of trouble and time, but she couldn’t convince herself to give that kind girl clothing like those. ''U-Umm… master orc, can you take me to a place where they sell more fancy clothing?'' Syla tried to ask slowly while panting excitedly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The orc answer with a low grunt, the answer cause an increase at the slut attention and finally she got to see some scars long ago caused by something sharp at the orc's lips and a small area close his mouth, no doubt the time has been far to be kind with this vigorous male, most likely a combat or struggle could be what cause him to be so silent. The orc place the note at his pocket and instead go out the alley he went inside the sex shop.

Syla was not sure if he got to understand her or if he dont have the time to respect her dessires, she could see kinky and pervert clothes everywhere and some of it was even worse than the damaged dirty latex suit. The one than attend them was a mature woman and even in this place her eyes see down to the worthless slave, being the sex public toy and used by this orc made Syla feel lower than an object, her whole being burning with arousing shame and enjoyment, the words from her mistress come back at her mind (She is just jealous) These words invade the silver haired girl mind and her eyes could bet to had seen some wetness in the woman clothes (This woman want this great cock and the males from before wanted to have a chance like the one my mistress give to this orc).

Gazzed and lost at her new born peak, Syla was cuming when the orc get out the sex store and place something at Syla's face, it was a mask without doubt, but she dont got to see how this look on her or what kind of mask is, it cover most of her face and the orc steps were slighty more faster. Her body and mind cant hide it anymore, with every step she press that inmense tool inside her and her cock leak out some small drops of her seed mixed with her precum, arching her body everytime than she cum and this tend to be usual, one close other. She could see the number of people increasing, in the shops, walking before stop in such shock for see an orc and of course that lower being chained to him. Kids, aged ones, males and females, all of them place theirs cold menacing eyes, but no one tried anything not even the guards who look to be the most used and the ones less care.

Then streets later the orc placed his huge hand around her waist, lifting Syla up before press her with light force over his cock and repeat for a minute at least. Just the first time all in Syla react and explode in an intense orgasm, as a one hole she couldnt do more than moan and moan before cum intensely, her bells roaming in similar intensity until the orc cum invade her bowels and in a long shock she remain frozen in pleasure, mewling as the huge male continue moving toward the cloth store and pounding inside her with every step.

Her counciest go back slowly, looking at the dresser next her, filled in sweat and sex juices she could only say to the orc what kind of clothes she dessire for that poor girl, if the orc werent there if she werent under her mistress succubi the girls of this store would had called the guards in an instant. The orc let her choice, there were many styles and kind of clothes, she could buy cheap ones and in great number until her money end or just buy the needed. Still wearing the mask she have now the chance to buy some clothes, helped by the orc to get them close her or pay to the owners.

If you wish you can decide how is her mask, maybe its a latex bondage one or a classic cute one. The clothes are fancy and up to Syla to decide the color and how they look

Fmokou

Reputation score

Being constantly stuffed by an enormous orc cock was distracting, to say the least, but when the orc grunted at her request, she finally noticed the orc’s scarred face. Despite Syla miserable state, seeing the orc’s scars, made her feel sorry for the big guy, and she probably shouldn’t blame the orc for any of this. I-I’m sorry for making you walk all the way through the city master orc. I-I hope my pussy can serve as an adequate cock sleeve, a-and don’t worry about my wellbeing, I’m trained to be tough, so I can take it.'' Syla reassured the orc, before they went inside the sex shop.

Syla was surprised when they entered the sex shop. Syla was sure that she clearly said the instruction, but she wouldn’t be surprised if her constant loud panting and slutty groans made this a little bit less clear. Syla wasn’t surprised when she saw the various lewd clothing she saw in the shelves, but the clothing that was worse than her current outfit kept demanding her attention, as the orc could feel both her ass tighten with anticipation around his big cock and tremble with excitement. Syla wiggled a bit excitedly and nervously, stirring the large orc cock deep inside her bowels, which makes her groan excitedly, as she kept imagining how humiliating it must be to wear those clothes. The moment the clerk came to greet them, was the moment Syla could feel the woman’s judging eyes ridicule her. It was humiliating to have a woman working in a place like this look down on Syla that much, in clerk eyes she wasn’t even an object, but the intense shame only brought the girl more pleasure, as her cock excitedly twitched in front of the clerk’s eyes, which only further humiliated her, and her widely spread pussy twitch excitedly, giving the clerk a good look at the twitching insides, begging for attention. Sadly though, the words that were going through Syla’s head, the words of her mistress, didn’t do anything to calm her down. In fact, Syla’s throbbing cock was leaking pre-cum onto the sex shop’s floor and her widely spread pussy was making quite the mess to. The clerk could easily tell that Syla wasn’t in a state to refuse anything and that the slightest touch would make her spray her juices over the store’s floor.

Whatever happened in the store, the moment Syla left it, the intense pleasure of her humiliation was too much for her to handle. The instant they left the store, Syla’s cock excitedly twitch and pulsed, as her widely spread pussy did the same, until a thick load was sprayed on the floor in front of her, and similarly, her pussy squirted her juices on top of the thick load, until she made a big puddle of mixed juices in front of the store. Once again, the intense orgasm didn’t lower Syla’s excitement one bit, instead it looked like her cock was twitching more vigorously and her pussy was leaking more profusely, and of course, her cock was completely erected. During the intense orgasm, Syla completely failed to notice that the orc placed some kind of mask on her face, and she only noticed when she realized some kind of fabric was pressing against it. Although with the orc speeding up his pace, Syla had very little time to contemplate what kind of mask he put on her face, as each step would send torturous pleasure through her body. Despite being surrounded by shocked people, Syla couldn’t stop groaning loudly with each step, and she couldn’t stop splattering her dirty juices everywhere. With each step, Syla’s cock would fling up and down, splattering pre-cum on the floor, and every step made, Syla’s pussy quiver excitedly, as it continuously kept spraying juices wherever they walked. The most humiliating and exciting parts were when Syla was forced to come in front of such a huge crowd, the intense pleasure made her swing her cock wildly around while grinding her tightening ass against the orc’s large cock. Within seconds, Syla’s painfully erect cock started to spray its seed everywhere, and with her completely visible pussy twitching excitedly, she’d squirt her pussy juices all over the floor in front of her. With every orgasm coming quicker than the last, Syla couldn’t control herself at all, as her eyes had rolled back into her head, and the continuously panting girl, kept on spraying her juices over the floor with each single step. Without a doubt Syla was enjoying herself and was willingly degrading herself in front all of these people, and without a doubt, they’d all condemn the slut, that clearly enjoyed showing herself.

When the orc suddenly stopped, Syla started to feel panicked, she didn’t want the people get a better look at her, but with the orc grabbing her waist and pushing her up and down in front the crowd, they got to see everything. They’d see every detail of Syla’s painfully swollen cock, shaking up and down while jingling its piercings, they’d see Syla’s tiny breasts with huge udders, fling up and down in a similar fashion, constantly jingling the loud piercings, they’d see her widely spread pussy, twitching with lust and spread widely to see her cervix beg to cum, and they’d see her pleasure ridden face, happily groaning and panting behind the mask. Syla’s ass tightened around the orc’s big cock, as her insides where rubbing against the thick invading member, and within a couple of seconds, Syla sprayed her cum and juices out once again. However, with the intensity of the orgasm, anyone standing in front of Syla would be sprayed with her juices, as the girl simply groaned happily while feeling so many stares in her direction. When Syla felt the orc pump his cum inside her bowels, she began to tremble excitedly, and when her bowels was being filled by the orc’s balls, all she could do was happily groan without a care, as all she cared about was being filled with the orc’s seed, until her belly would be swollen with it. From then on, Syla’s grinned and drooled happily, as each step made the orc cock pound her spread hole and shift her limp body around on top of it, making her bounce on top of the enormous orc cock.

The next thing Syla saw was the clothing store, as she felt that her belly was swollen with the orc’s cum and her ass was greedily tightening around the orc’s enormous cock, trying to milk it even further. Hazily, Syla looked around the store, her eyes unfocused and her body writhing with pleasure, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, as she couldn’t stop drooling. Syla wasn’t in a position to find proper clothing at all, and she barely could focus on the clothing in the shelfs. ''M-Master orc, can… youuuuuu…. bring me closer~ …. to the shelves!'' S-Syla groaned. Although Syla was trying to find decent clothing for Lina, if the orc hovered near any piece of remotely slutty clothing, she could help but stare at it, and eventually ask to buy them. Shirts and dresses that show cleavage, go easily see through in the rain, skirts and dresses that barely cover up ones ass or are easy to flip over, either see-through, crotchless or no underwear, and slutty high heels. If the orc kept Syla near the normal clothing, she’d buy a couple of cute dresses, tight pants, white panties and bra, cute shirts, and modest looking shoes.

Since the orc picked out the mask, you decide what it looks like.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The clever eyes of her master orc look to her before nod and this was the only answer given from him, unable to talk by the damage given time ago by someone else at his mouth at least he looks to see at Syla as a coworker and of course a good cocksleeve.

The sex slave could also see such friendly and kindness part of the orc not only how he decided to hide part of her face with that mask, but also her gaping hole was not baddly damaged in his use at all the while using her until they reach the cloth shop. Yet her endless sluty moans cause than some guards come to find out what is happening early morning at one of the most used streets at the city, one of them was the elf than punish her now dressed as a guard and her group consist of others three female guards one of them her friend, also two males guards reach the place and stop her of attempt anything to the orc. Of course Syla was so high after the potent orgasm than the orc cause on her to notice too much of this and the talk between the guards to persuade the elf to stop both the orc and the slut to cause more chaoz at the street.

Without care about the guards the orc get inside the fancy cloth shop and walk close the shelves, he first move to some shelves with indecent clothes but after notice at the silver haired girl than this was not what she was looking he move to another area. "They are making a mess everywhere, what do you mean about we cant do antyhing?" The elf woman guard exclain to her allies before decide to at least talk with the shop worker and maybe apologize, even maybe buy some clothes and clean the mess than Syla's nectar and cum are causing in the store. Syla got to notice this thanks to had reacted by looking at the degrading clothes first, but now she got to notice how the orc got to find some shelves with what she has been dreaming to buy to that poor girl.

Syla have her limbs secured and she was unable to get free for herself from the chains restraining her or the huge orc cock sending her to heaven every few minutes, but she could ask for certain clothes and the orc will take them. Once she ended to choice all the set, the orc will give them to the shop keeper and just then the male guards asked by the elf would come and whisper to both of the succubus servants what made tehm turn and focus on them. "Hi Pal, we understand than your mistress is using your rights to be able to walk like this without cause a crime for display her. But the next time just come to us first so we can clean the streets" As they talk the worker packed all the clothes and give to the orc some bags, the huge humanoid not even answer in any way to the guards, he just take the cloth bags and leave the shop, not interested in talk with the corrupted humans, even one of the guards have his hand close the orc as if he was specting some cash, but as everything else the orc just ignore him.

From there the orc was unable to hold her and use her again as a onehole, Syla dont need this anyway to act as always than his lenght and moves with every step she continued her exhibition as he does his errants. This take an hour and half, time enough for Syla to awake and see the windows what helped her to notice the white mask over her face, even coming from a sex shop the mask only use was to cover her face from her nose to all the way to her hair, there were two cat or hons at the upper part and some kind of beautiful desing, as also even when it holds with a lace it also have some of the material reaching up to her ears to mantain it firm, all of this cause her to have her trust at the orc, yet after reach teh main center of the whole city she was far to feel save close him.

As said by her Mistress they reach the center area, there a huge mass of citizens were in at least seven groups of at least twenty people each of them, the female almost lifeless moans coming from there cause some curiosity on Syla and from the long distance she tried to see. At least two dozen of girls from ages from eight to thirty were secured and trapped, all completely naked and covered in dry cum from head to toes, three oof them giving birth in middle of endless use by the many males, theirs cocks pounding hard and making the half born babies return to the wombs from where they come, some even more unlucky have theirs limps amputed, all of these dozen of girls were impregnated and broken in different and terrible ways, all of them were days ago normal as any girl walking freely at the street but now after being imprisonment and used by the guards little remain of these girls.

The orc check the note given by their mistress and then sit, placing all the bags at his side and as it was noted he from the little bag take out a dildo lollipop for Syla to lick and use to recover some of her energy, the human got to read at the paper than she could accept or decline the sweet present from her mistress.

Fmokou

Reputation score

The orc’s friendliness and kind nature surprised Syla a little, she expected every orc to be savage and brutal, but she could easily tell that this orc was at least a little bit kind, since he was somewhat careful with her widely spread asshole and presumably the mask he gave hid her face from the crowd. However, Syla couldn’t be sure, the former reason could be attributed to her tough body and limitless lust, as she kept groaning loudly while his massive tool was shoved back and forth deep within her gaping butt, and the mask could be revealing and only make things worse. The pleasure of having such a massive tool shoved back and forth into Syla’s bowels was too much for her to be able to recognize anyone, but despite being lost in lust, she did recognize the elf from yesterday, since she left quite the impact on Syla. Remembering the brutal punishment Syla got from the elf yesterday made her wince a little, but despite her wincing reaction, her pussy and ass quivered in front of the elf with excitement, and her ass excitedly tightened around thick orc cock that was buried deep inside of her, as all the while her own painfully erected cock and widely spread pussy started to twitch. But since Syla’s mind was filled with lust, she couldn’t focus on much more than that and she didn’t even realize it was her loud lustful moans that drew their attention.

Since the orc moved on from the perverted clothing quickly, Syla didn’t feel the urge to buy them for Lina. Moving through the store like this and leaving a completely mess everywhere should’ve been extremely embarrassing for Syla, but instead she could only think about her orc master shoving his enormous cock even further inside her ass. Syla tried to concentrate on buying clothing and tried to prevent herself from spraying her seed over the clothing, but with the constant distraction of the orc cock that was being slammed back and forth into her ass, it took her some time to make up her mind, and eventually she couldn’t resist the intense pleasure anymore and sprayed her thick seed from her twitching cock while groaning loudly over various items in the store, similarly, her twitching widely spread pussy squirted it’s juices over various items as well, as the rough twitching movements made her piercings jingle loudly through the store. Although, after Syla exploded over the clothing in front of her, she calmed down a little bit, and while groaning like a slut, she asked to orc to pick up various form fitting dresses, shirts and pants, fancy looking shoes and sexy looking underwear for Lina to wear.

When the elf guard stepped forward, Syla trembled a little before apologetically mewling. Being forced to face the elf again, Syla’s ass would excitedly tighten around the orc’s cock, and her body would shiver with shame. Syla wanted to follow the orcs lead and do the same, but after the lashing she received from the elf yesterday, she couldn’t remain silent. ''I-I’m sorry miss elf… I-I’m sorry… w-we’ll be done soon!'' Syla groaned, hoping the elf wouldn’t be able to recognize her voice or scribbles on her body and that the mask did a decent job covering her face up.

After the orc payed for the clothing, the orc finally stopped forcing Syla up and down over his cock, lessening the stress on her poor stretched hole. Although, it almost did nothing to stop the constant waves of pleasure course through Syla’s body, keeping her constantly moaning loudly while limply hanging from her chains drooling from the constant intense pleasure. Eventually, during their walk, Syla regained her senses long enough for her to notice what kind of mask she was wearing. Syla was honestly surprised how much it covered her face, she’d figured the orc would go for something more humiliating and exposed, but the mask was anything but that, the only thing that made it slightly embarrassing was the cute cat ears attached to it. Syla started to wonder why the orc was treating her so nicely, or at least humane, maybe because they were both fallen fighters or perhaps it was her politeness that did it?

When they reached the center of town, Syla was astonished at the sight before her, and immediately felt like she made the right choice with the succubus. Syla felt sorry for some of the girls that were tied up, but those extreme sights also made her cock and pussy excitedly twitch, as her breathing became more rapid and her groans a little louder. Syla wondered if she would ever end up like them, but she figured as long as the succubus was free to do what she wanted and as long as the succubus didn’t get tired of Syla, she should be able to avoid becoming an amputee or being fucked while giving birth, though the possibility of ending up in a state like that made Syla tremble a little bit excitedly, and she wondered if the succubus would ever push her that far.

When they sat down, Syla let out a relieved sigh, as her butt finally got some rest, even with the constant pressure of the enormous orc cock kept spreading her poor asshole. ''T-This… is pretty horrible, how could the city let this happen? I can’t believe I’ve given the guard more parasites to infect other poor girls with, I’m a horrible person….'' Syla mewled out sadly, before she looked up at the orc with a slight saddened smile. ''Master orc… thank you for being so kind… but I don’t think I deserve it, if I was here a couple of days ago and free... I wouldn’t even have batted an eye at these women and think they deserved it….'' Syla explained, before she looked at the big dildo lollipop and the message attached to it. Syla was both hungry and exhausted after walking through the entire city, but she felt a bit embarrassed putting this thing willingly into her mouth. However, after Syla’s stomach rumbled a little, she ignored the embarrassment and gave in, sliding her mouth over the tip of the dildo lollipop, swirling her tongue around it. After tasting the sweet treat, Syla could barely contain herself, and plunged her mouth further over the dildo lollipop. Syla loudly slurped on the lewd treat, while sliding the thing back and forth inside her mouth, and the excited girl began to gyrate her hips, shaking the orc’s cock around her ass, as the slight humiliation of sucking on the lollipop vigorously made her pussy and cock twitch and making her piercings jingle excitedly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
It was unknown if any guard or the elf got to find out who she is and such worry fade away from Syla's mind minutes later after leave the cloth store. Her whole self completely focused in the pleasure of every step given by the orc. Spread and chained she was not more than an ornament of her mistress power for all the town to see and also just a moaning toy for her orc master. The rest at the bench help her to restore herself enough to see what her actions will soon cause at inocent women, she could easily heard these poor victims at the center area moan and be punished between long births who know what will happen with such childrens and females once the people around them get tired, most likely every girl chained and broken like that will never recover.

The orc grunt after her words and his huge hand pat at her head, he then write in a paper "I decide what you deserve" It was a direct answer yet unable to add more for now Syla could only suppose than hte orc have his reasons to act like this and support the sluty human at least the enough for Syla maybe trust in him. Leaving this possibility aside, the sluty slave struggle to start sucking at the depraved candy but as more taste it more of her true dessires are exposed. Holding the lollipop in place the orc cause the human focus on move her whole self to enjoy it, As if it were a real dick the naughty slave start to push back and forth her head, the lenght of the candy cause her mouth and lips have a funny and pathetic sucking face for all the ones close them to admire and the crowd around them never ended as her noisy nipple bells call some attention between the endless moans from the captives. The sweet caramel placed a whorish red tone at her lips and this increase how easily all could suppose than she was a filthy worthless fuckhole.

The lollipod continue to bring energy and lust to her and she couldnt stop to move her hips until finally the orc placed that warm cream inside her filthy bowels once again, the liquid center inside the lollipod also soon got out for her enjoyment as a delicious warm cream, it was like liquid creamy chocolate with white wine and after such taste she couldnt stop until she end her lollipop between her ecstasy. Gazed she notice with her fine chin a warm new lollipop for her to suck at it a little lower than the last one but just forcing herself a little she started to lick and suck at it with renowed vigor, the phallus object have a different taste but it was a possitive change, coited in a deep potent fluid than made her unable to stop. Syla almost in the instant lost herself and continue sucking at it and every second was as if she was in heaven, lost all around her she continued using the chains to pound the orc cock at her gaping hole as also suck her delicious food until a sudden climax come and a large dosis of warm chocolate went direct to her throat and escape her cheeks.

Lost for a long time she continued automaticaly sucking and moving to pleasure the orc until finally the orc get up and this made her lost her sweet. looking around for him she soon find what had happened, that strange candy has turned her cock into a horsecock, huge enough to reach the hight enough for her to suck and lick herself and it was now trapped between her pervert udders and the chain placed on them. With the orc standing and walking away the center area her reach for her painfuly hard cock has been reduced, she needed to badly force herself just to lick at it and it was a terrible torture dont do anything to sattle the endless need of her new horsecock, she almost cant focus to notice than now the females blush when they look at her. Her large manly tool and her always perpetualy wet cunt were there for all to feel dessire and jelousy.

The orc them show the paper to her again, chained at him and so horny she needed to guide the orc where that naked poor woman try to hide, it was a terrible town and many dangers in this place could reach at any moment, it was just needed a person female or male to open the door for that inocent girl being lost forever at the prison.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Reading the letter, Syla stayed silent and softly mewled, it's true that it was the orc's choice how he treated her, but she still wanted to protest. However, after Syla wrapped her mouth over the lewd lollipop, she didn't feel like arguing about how the orc should see her, instead she wanted to completely focus on sliding the perverted lollipop back and forth between her lips. At first Syla clumsily sucked on the sugary treat, but after a couple of licks, she started to slide her entire mouth over the entirety perverted lollipop, before sliding it all the way out, until only the tip remained into her mouth, as she swirled her tongue over it. While slurping and sucking on the large perverted lollipop, Syla was completely clueless about the silly and and pathetic expression she was making, and since she was clueless about it, she continued to suck on the perverted lollipop with the same pathetic expression, even after a crowd started to gather around her. Syla was confused why there were was a crowd watching her suck this lollipop, especially when there were so many other women tied up around her, but she was a little bit happy that she could grab the attention away from the others and perhaps save them some grief. Although, being watched caused Syla to stroke her whorish red lips slower over the perverted lollipop, only making the pathetic sucking face even worse and slurps even louder.

With the lollipop constantly providing Syla with more energy, she wasn't able to control herself any longer. Syla stopped slowly gyrating her hips on top of the orc and was now excitedly bouncing into the orc's lap, forcing the orc's big thick cock to hit the deepest part of her bowels with every bounce, while her ass greedily tightens around the thick rod. With each bounce, Syla's twitching pussy excitedly squirted out juices in front of her, and when she felt the orc's thick cock twitch inside her ass, she greedily pressed her big slutty ass against the orc's groin, as the orc started to pump his sticky thick seed inside her bowels. While the orc was pumping Syla's ass full with his hot seed, the slurping girl continued to suck on the big lollipop, and when she tasted the creamy chocolate and wine filling, she started to stroke the perverted lollipop more intensely, until it was completely gone. At the same time, once the orc finished filling up Syla's bowels, she continued to move on top of the orc's big cock again, but instead of merely excitedly bouncing on the large cock, she started to use the chains to lift herself up, sliding the thick orc cock out of her big jiggling ass, until the tip only remained inside, before letting go of the chains and dropping herself onto the orc's cock, forcing the entire orc cock inside her ass again.

Syla continued to slam her ass over the orc's cock, even after the lollipop was completely done, but to her surprise, she noticed another lollipop hitting her chin, this one felt a lot different and warmer than the last one, but that didn't stop her from wrapping her mouth around the tip of it. After a few experimental licks, Syla instantly noticed that this lollipop tasted completely different from the last one, it had a strong dirty and naughty taste, and the texture was a lot fleshier, but the taste and texture were a welcome change to her. Quickly, Syla's experimental lick became a lot more intense, and whenever her cock twitched, the lollipop in her mouth would drip with a potent fluid that would spread through her mouth. With the potent taste spreading through Syla's mouth, she began to go further down on the lollipop, until the chains prevented her from stuffing more into her mouth, and once she got to that point, she began to slide her whorish red lips back and forth over the oddly texture lollipop, rubbing her tongue eagerly against it. The intense waves of pleasure that came over her from sucking on the lollipop made her only suck on it more eagerly, especially when it felt like someone was sucking her cock in a similar way. Eventually, Syla could feel her cock and pussy twitch excitedly, before a large load of warm chocolate was spurting from the strange lollipop into her mouth, quickly filling it as she instinctively gulped down the warm cream, but her large gulps weren't enough to swallow the entirety of it, as some of it squirted out of her mouth, covering the perverted lollipop. At the same time, Syla could feel her cock pumping out load after load of sticky seed, while her pussy squirted out its juices over the street in front of her.

Even after Syla finished swallowing the majority of the thick cream, she continued to clean and furiously suck on it. However, when the orc decided to move, suddenly Syla's delicious treat was pulled away from her, and when she looked were her delicious treat went to, she finally found out what she had been sucking on all this time. Syla saw the flared tip of the horse cock, covered by her own saliva, twitching excitedly below her, and it didn't take long for her to realize, that this cock belonged to her. Syla's cheeks flush bright red when she realizes that she had been sucking her own cock all this time, and that her cock has grown this large, to the point where the thick horse shaft was resting against the chains that were attached to her nipples, stretching her poor udders with its massive weight. However, the worst part for Syla wasn't finding out she sucked her own cock or that her cock changed into a massive horse cock, it was the intense desire to continue to lick and suck on it, as the entirety of her cock was excitedly twitching, waiting to be stuffed into something, and with all the women looking at her from the side line, she really didn't want to give in to that desire, but eventually she gave in. With effort, Syla managed to put the tip of her cock into her mouth and slide her whorish red lips over it, in front of all the women that looked at her, and shamelessly she began to strokes her own cock with her whorish lips.

When Syla read the paper, she wasn't even sure if she should go to the girl's house at this point, as she felt rather embarrassed about her spread pussy and huge horse cock, but in the end, she couldn't convince herself to not go there. Whenever Syla had to give the orc directions, she pulled her mouth away from her horse cock for a second and gave him the directions, before greedily bending forward and stuffing her own horse cock into her mouth

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The orc was leaving the center area and still then Syla could heard the pityful animal moans from the broken communal toys, thankfully she could continue tasting her own seed as she feed the parasite inside her. Not only her large cock and spread pussy was a terrible way to introduce herself to anyone, her damaged latex suit was not covering anything from the naughty words placed on her or the large udder nipples chained with bells, she even needed more than three long baths to remove all the dry cum and new one than her cock got to coat all over her depraved self. Chained and carried by the orc there was nothing than she could do after give the adress, only enjoy the trip and gazes from everybody placed on her.

Her addiction for her own cum grow in minutes, she loved how her tongue lick and her mouth suck every precum and jizz from it, coiling and laping at it easily invite more of her tainted seed to fill her hungry mouth, her breasts soaked in white fluid from her endless reserves, any creature easily could reach to find her smelling the nectar at the floor leaving by her needed virgin hole. Her lust cause her to lost herself until the orc stop close the almost abandoned dead end where the humble naked girl's house wait for her to decide how to get inside. The orc will have problems to get inside the poor little house, so if she ask him easily he could release her for her to end the work, as she will be protected with him sealing the passage.

Once she decide how to get inside the orc will check the list and then leet to Syla to read a paper than the succubi has given to her to read at this moment. " Sattle any wish~ Take the best choice for you and your friend, my pet~" After read that small paper and knock at the door, a terrible silence will come until the woman with all her courage come to ask "Who is? I cant open at the moment" Syla know why and so if she talk and inform of who she is, mostly the girl will let her come inside and also the orc. But the woman eyes will frozen at the first sight of the many changes on Syla. "How? Who did this?Are you fine?" she asked worried but giving to Syla time to answer, the horsecock mostly being the most focused object for the nude woman to see at Syla, she was without doubt wet and wishing to be taken by it, Syla was horny with just looking at the seductive naked girl, her cock beg and get in pain leaking precum even after the many times than it cum inside the slave mouth.

Syla could feel herself strong enough as she was when she start this challengue, easily could find the words or moves to take this woman in need, after all every woman in this town will be just toys for the males, soon or later this woman will be captured and taken by the guards, only the succubus protection on Syla look to be the only defense against it.

(The small paper have a spell than remove Syla inhibitions, making her easily take any choice than she never expected to take in such situation)

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score
The pitiful moans of the abused girls only further ignited Syla's lust for her own horse cock, when they finally walked out of reach from the pitiful sounds she was excitedly pumping her head up and down over her own horse cock, as she eagerly licked the flared tip of her twitching horse cock. The constant shame of having to show her lewd body to everyone who watched them was sending Syla constantly over the edge, as she filled her own mouth with her delicious seed time after time again. The intense pleasure of Syla's shame only got worse when she heard her bells jingle, as her thick udders kept dangling from side to side. Syla wondered what Lina would think if she saw Syla like this, as she realized that she looked beyond depraved at this point, and the worst part was that whenever she came, she only made the mess even worse, as her thighs were coated with her juices by now and splatters of cum would escape her puffed cheeks and splatter across her chest whenever she came. Even worse was that Syla kept commanding the orc to go the wrong way, making the walk last much longer then necessary while also showing herself unnecessarily to many more people.

Eventually, Syla's addiction to her own cum became so great that she started to make efforts to thrust inside her mouth. Like this Syla wasn't only pumping her horse cock inside her own mouth, but she was also eagerly thrusting her ass over the orc's cock. With the lollipop recovering Syla's vigor, she was now recklessly and eagerly thrusting her ass over the orc's thick cock, as her big jiggling butt kept roughly smacking against the orc's groin. With tainted cum constantly rushing into Syla's mouth and her pussy excitedly squirting her juices over the floor beneath them, she was completely lost in thrusting her ass against the orc's cock while violating her own mouth with her horse cock. Syla finally came to her senses when they reached Lina's house, swallowing the final thick load swirling through her mouth, before requesting to be let down from her chains, and surprisingly the orc let her. "Ah... thank you mister orc. I hope I wasn't too rough there... I completely lost it." Syla sighed with unsteady legs. "Also, you don't have to stay out here. You can follow me in if you want to." Syla told the orc with a gentle smile.

Although, before Syla knocked on the door, she was made to read a small piece of paper by the orc, and when reading through it, Syla started to feel a bit funny, but she didn't know why. Syla also wondered what her mistress meant with that, did her mistress want her to recruit Lina, while wondering that she knocked the door while casually stroking her own cock and stuffing it inside her mouth without any second thought. "I-It's me! Syla." Syla yelled as a muffled response to Lina, as she continued to casually suck her own cock, even after Lina opened the door and let her in, being freed from her inhibitions, Syla couldn't stop herself. "M-My mistress and patrons gave me these things, a-and yes I'm fine." Syla mumbled as she still had her horse cock stuffed inside her mouth. Although Syla's mistress plan to remove Syla's inhibitions and have her fuck Lina silly and convince her to join them was ingenious, she didn't take in consideration how much respect Syla had for Lina, and even with her inhibition removed, there's no way she could treat her like that.

However, Syla was still in need, and without her inhibition she could finally propose to Lina the thing she wanted in the first place. "Anyways, don't worry about me Lina. I'm a lowly slut that brings a bad name to women. Instead you should be excited for the clothing I brought you." Syla stated before giving the bag of clothing to Lina. "A-Also, you should really consider going back to that place with me and ask for hundred percent of my profits, since a kind girl like you deserves it, and perhaps you can ask to be protected by the mistress on my behalf, I'll gladly do the work for two." Syla proposed with a confident grin, though in the back of her head she was shocked and embarrassed at her own words. "A-And since you're staring at my horse cock, feel free to punish it and me as much as you want, I'm a filthy slut that deserve that treatment!" Syla announced happily while swinging her thick throbbing horse cock in front of Lina's face, despite her desperately wanting to stop saying these ridiculous things and lewd movements, she felt like she couldn't stop herself from listening to her deepest desires.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Completely lost at her lust, her attempts to reach Lina's hideout only cause her to expose her pervert self to almost every single person in this town, leaving her pervert scent in every street until thanks the gods of this land she finally got to find the right path to her destination. Such large walk has been a nuisance for the orc, but he just nod and grunts for himself, accepting the minor intellect of this female human. Lina was worried for the complately changed Syla and let her inside, completely amused by how the silver haired acts and look now. "N-no you arent fine... its almost impossible to recognize you from the last time than i see you...the last night... is this your true self?" The nude and already wet Lina ask to Syla, completely confused as she never got to see such inmense change in someone.

The orc then come inside and Lina eek in fear and shame, covering her ample breasts and wet flower as most likely Syla could bet than her sluty friend has been lost all her time looking at her horsecock and how happily Syla feed from it, the slave was almost sure than Lina was curious and she was just so modest to ask for a chance to have her horsecock seed in her mouth or any of her nonvirgin holes. "Syla... you said than you were some kind of fighter and than that suit was who made you act weird and you couldnt remove it... I thanks deeply these clothes, but why dont you take some too, after we clean you a little" Lina said shaking her head a little to deny how Syla talk bad to herself, soon the orc lend the bag with clothes and helping the slave she open it, the nude woman wanted to get some clothes to dress Syla but she almost jump back when the first piece of cloth come out. "It have some warm and sticky thing on them!" After Lina reaction, Syla start to help her friend to take out the clothes from the bags. Shirts and dresses that show a lot of cleavage and go easily see through in the rain, micro skirts and dresses that barely cover up ones ass or are easy to flip over, see-through crotchless underwear, and slutty high heels were the most modest things between all what Syla looks to have at these bags, the orc looks to frown and hold how he feels about this, it was the own person in charge of the cloth store than placed this on these bags and all was heavily drenched in cum, more of the amount than Syla has release in the store, it was like more than a dozen of males has used these bags to store their seed.

Lina's face was red and she have her arms crossed below her large breasts as she shive and close her eyes, the scent of all the seed than Syla has used to bath herself was enough to make the whole wooden small house smell as a whore nest. "Its too much... all the day the criminals from before were kicking the door...demanding than i let them come inside or they will bring the guards.... i was so in need for help and now you come..." Lina then placed her clean hand over the warm horsecock and press it hard, the pressure was more than enough for some jizz start to leak again from the slut manly member. "...Are you really my friend?... i dont need to do these things to anyone else, right? " Lina ask as small teardrops start to come out her beautiful eyes, a lot of feelings were at her mind as her hand start to go up down pressing at the horsecock lenght, she couldnt be more insulted and humillated inside her own house, most likely she was sure than Syla was her only way to stay safe from the males and guards than could come in any moment for her, she know how terrible and hopeless her last days will be and yet this lowest slut was there insulting her without notice it, gifting her clothes than will make her get insulted and captured at the street faster than being naked, somehow all on her was more horny every minute, being degraded was what cause this? she ask to herself as her face slowly get close the sweet and alluring scent coming from Syla's cock.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Of course this wasn't who Syla really was, that would be ridiculous, Syla thought to herself, so there really was only one easy answer for that question. "Mhm, my mistress gave me these gifts so I could truly act how I always secretly wished I could." Syla excitedly answered, despite poking fun at the question in her head, she couldn't stop saying the truth, no matter how embarrassing it felt. Lina's curious eyes only made Syla go further down on her own horse cock, as she enticingly kept slurping on the her thick horse cock in front of Lina, without any shame. "D-Don't worry about giving clothing to me, I honestly like being exposed like this." Syla proudly announced, while the voice in the back of her head was cursing her inability to control what she was saying. When Syla heard Lina yelp that some sticky stuff was covering the clothing, she wondered if maybe some of her cum accidently splattered inside the bag, before coming over to help Lina clear the bag. Syla was shocked when she saw the type of items that came out of the bag, not only were they completely covered with cum, but they also were way skimpier then the things she picked out. Maybe the shop owner was angry that Syla made a complete mess out of his store and gave her these items instead, or perhaps it was because of how slutty she looked. Either way, Syla couldn't help herself but to scoop up some of the hot cum and greedily stuff it inside her mouth while helping Lina unpack the bags. Despite feeling extremely bad and a bit responsible for her friend, Syla couldn't help but to lick the items clean of thick sticky cum that covered them.

With the thick aroma of Syla and the bags spreading through her house, she started to feel a bit light headed. "I-I'm sorry Lina, I don't know what happened, but those aren't the clothes I picked out for you, I swear. T-Though you'd look good in them." Syla replied with a bit of shameless complement. Syla gasped a bit shocked when Lina suddenly pressed down hard on her horse cock, as her horse cock began to pulsate in Lina's hand while oozing out a bit of cum from the tip, which Syla immediately sucked up and swallowed. "O-Of course I'm your friend, or else I wouldn't suggest giving you all my profits and working at that place in your stead!" Syla replied. "I know things look bad, but if you come meet the club owner, I'm sure that you two can make something work out. She'll probably even give you clothing and you'll never have to work again. I-I'll gladly make any sacrifice for someone like you Lina." Syla proposed with a regretful expression as she couldn't leave Lina like this. Although, Syla's regretful expression quickly changed when she felt Lina's hand stroke her horse cock, as she began to look with hungry eyes at Lina's naked body. Quickly Syla's thick horse cock began to twitch inside of Lina's hand, before Syla started to softly pant and took a step closer to Lina. Instinctively Syla began to slowly thrust her horse cock against Lina's hand, as thick goo slowly dripped from her flared tip and started to slowly roll over Lina's hand. "L-Lina, if you keep seducing me like this... I don't know how much longer I can resist the urge to push you down and make you my cock sleeve..." Syla panted with hungry eyes.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"So...from the start you were loving all this in secret... And this latex suit was just a common one than you were blaming for your actions could be remove anythime..." Lina said back, trying to understand this pervert friend than no doubt have a kind heart, but it was unsure if Syla loved help others more than a huge warm apendage at her greedy holes. She and mostly everybody could notice than just it was needed a strong pull to rip apart that heavily dirty pink suit on the silver haired slave. Lina accepted to dont mention anything else about what Syla should wear, after see the things inside was just useless, the clothes inside the bag were close the depravaty of the one than use the cum drenched slave. The well endowed nude woman even dont wanted to touch them, but a beautiful shine between her legs show than see Syla was too much to stay calm, Syla could see her reaction, most likely Lina was a secret total slut like her, every inch of her wanted to be at Syla place, loving and tasting all the jizz and eat filthy naughty cocks like a lowest slave or Syla could just completely bet than this was truth.

Syla made her best to lick and clean all the clothes, of course they need water and soap to remove the scent and stains, of course as some of these clothes were translucid the saliva will make them expose to the eyes more of the poor girl flesh. Placed some of the clothes aside, they continue talking until Lina couldnt more and her tears come out as she hold the large horse cock, degraded and humillated as the slave than she should be, her body softly arc wishing to be soaked with the horsecock seed, but Syla get most of it everytime than it get out. "The club owner will accept me to live there without any trouble or demand? No doubt all this is many times better than go to prison but... oh, sorry it was not my intention...it must be hurting you a lot, never got to see one so big...and warm...how we will manage to get to that stablishment with all this cloth and that ....that...cock, we will be captured if we dont do something to calm it down" Her hand have troubles to stop holding the large horse member, Lina was so afflicted and the orc just point to the shackles on him, it was then when Syla notice than there were more shackles than the neededs over him, twice the quantity needed for Syla.

Fmokou

Reputation score
"N-Not exactly, the suit was real, but I didn't exactly try that hard to get rid of it. However, I did secretly love every second of it." Syla explained, as her removed inhibitions prevented her from lying. While Syla was cleaning the clothing with her mouth, she noticed how enticed Lina was with Syla's show, as she started to wonder if Lina perhaps put herself in this situation on purpose. Either way, Syla didn't stop cleaning the clothing nor was it her intention to clean them in the first place, she just enjoyed the taste of several men's cum and couldn't stop licking it, greedily slurping up big splatters of mixed cum from the clothing with an euphoric expression on her face.

Syla noticed Lina's need to be covered by Syla's cum, but whenever Syla could feel her horse cock twitch and spray out a thick load of her seed, instead of letting it spray everywhere, Syla would cover her flared tip with her mouth, filling her own mouth until her cheeks puffed up and swallow it all, while the waves of pleasure made her eyes roll back into her head each single time as Lina could hear muffled groans come from between Syla's stuffed lips. "M-Maybe, she allowed me to make one wish and I don't mind wishing to let you live there for free, and if she is going to be difficult about it, I don't mind taking your work load." Syla explained. "I-It's alright, I honestly love the feeling of your hand on it, and I always feel ready to burst." Syla explained while panting, before she thought about how they could go back to the club without being seen, and when she saw the orc's shackles, she wondered how far her mistress thought ahead and planned this thing. "W-Well... I got one solution. It's a crude solution but it's the only one I can think of. If we're both shackled to the orc, we're considered property of the mistress already and they'll leave us alone. Besides, it feels fantastic being carried around and humiliated wherever you go while having a big orc shove his cock into you and using you like a toy~." Syla answered amused, while once more cursing herself for not being able to hold back her thoughts.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Lina tried to leave Syla topic for another time, it looks like Syla loved that suit or dont care to change her clothes. The nude woman attention was more focused in find a way to get out her small wooden house before the guards come and get to meet one of the worst fates. "Nothing is free in this world... i can already reach to hear her, but as long it is a common job. i dont care to wash bathrooms or clean rooms" Lina said after Syla's plan to get all the work on her,unfortunately the blonde nude girl couldnt hold her enthusiasm when all start to slowly move to be chained at the orc.

Blushing and stunned looking at the orc lenght Lina got to nod before answer worried "I know the laws and how they allow some demi humans to wear females as trophies or worse... but many know me in this town and if i need to work being marked now as a orc slave or pet .... you can imagine what will cause... dont you have another mask, maybe if i disguise myself" She add at the end looking to starting to accept the idea as she mostly couldnt find another, both airhead sluts werent maybe smart enough. "Uhm, never meet an orc slave before, is needed to be so exposed...?" She ask to them, the orc frowning a little before nod.

Fmokou

Reputation score
"I know, that's why I'll suggest working in your stead, if that's not possible, I can always ask if she has a less degrading job for you." Syla explained, before she noticed Lina's hesitation when she brought up the orc as a means to get there. "Ah, I thought my mistress had some kind of special privilege, but I suppose in a town like this that law makes sense." Syla responded, before she closed her eyes and shook her head from side to side at Lina's question if she had another mask. "Uuu... I kind of don't want to do this since I'm not sure if I've got more tasks to do after this one, b-but you can take my mask instead." Syla offered, as she removed the mask from her head and offered it to Lina, feeling a bit worried about being exposed like this, since she didn't want people to recognize her face. "U-Umm... so how are we going to do this, I suppose since the orc has to carry us, he'll have to attach us. Are there any laws on how you're supposed to carry us around or did our mistress give you an order to carry me a specific way?" Syla asked the orc curiously, wondering if they could be attached to him in a way where Syla's face would be hidden for the majority and Lina's body would be covered.