What's new

The Endless Training (Fmokou)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"By how there are many of these pervert rules, sometimes i almost got to think than the owners of these brothels are more than just working with the church and the guards" Lina said as she recover from touch so magnific horsecock, the focus on them soon placed in the great danger than Syla will have for have her identity exposed. "If only the clothes werent so translucid, i will place one to cover my face...but all is so skimpy to help us" Lina wanted to help Syla in her need to cover her identity, but by how the slave has talked this was really hard to believe. she then tried to check again all the clothes in vain, for how she see them most likely she will have problems to even wear the high heels.

The orc get a paper and start to draw, there were two ways in how protect in some lenght Syla identity, the first place Syla as before looking at Lina's back, but most likely Lina will need to use her asshole to eat some of the horsecock to make her dont move yet even chained and raped from behind will not cover too much Syla's sides at her face. The second looks to work better, Syla as how she come here again, but this time having Lina's breasts placed at Syla's face. "Uhm, i guess than the second is not so bad, but we must try to press harder against each other and walk slowly" Lina was clueless if there were rules to make this correctly, but then the orc invite Lina and Syla to come close, mostly needing Syla to help him to restrain Lina as it will be needed to place some ink at Lina's skin than could emulate slave orc marks, it will be needed Syla's help as look like Lina squirm too much in arousal or worries than the marks are permanent, Syla maybe aim for the first possibility

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"I can't exactly deny that, from what I've seen they most definitely work together, but I can also tell that the guards are much worse than them. Unlike the poor women that are trapped in the city center, I've at least got a little bit of freedom left, and that's while being considered my mistress lowest servant." Syla clarified, trying to at least make Lina feel a little bit at ease. "W-Well, if you look for something to cover your body up a bit, I don't mind offering my heels and body suit." Syla offered to Lina, as she was planning to try and find something to wear in between the piles of clothing anyway. Syla was first looking for something that might be a bit worse than her bodysuit but not as damaged, though without her inhibition, she couldn't help but grab the most perverted pieces of clothing inside the pile and wear them. Probably making Lina doubt once again how much Syla truly wanted to hide herself from exposure, perhaps even to the point where it would make more sense for Lina to be hidden instead of Syla.

Syla pondered the ways the orc suggested they could move through the city, the first suggestion would most definitely be better for Syla, though she probably would pump Lina full with cum if they traveled like that. The second looked like it would be much slower, but it would be much better for Lina. "I-I suppose, I will make a mess between us though." Syla warned Lina while pointing at her sensitive and perpetually erect twitching horse cock. However, now came the difficult part, they needed to put a slave mark on Lina's body, and since it had to be a near perfect, Syla had to made sure that Lina was restraint, or it could easily be messed up. When Syla saw an opening to restrain Lina, she swiftly came up behind her and restraint her arms and legs with her own. Despite everything that happened, Syla still didn't lose any of her strength as far as she knew, so restraining Lina like this shouldn't be an issue. However, what was an issue was that Syla's thick horse cock was smothered between Lina's ass cheeks, as Lina could feel Syla's horse cock pulsate with need between it. "I-I'm sorry Lina, but we have to keep you perfectly still to apply a fake tattoo on you, and it has to be near perfect or else we'll still be in trouble. But in return, I'll let you choose how we're going to be attached to the orc, alright?" Syla panted in Lina's ears, before Lina could feel Syla's cock slowly grinding between her ass cheeks.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"No doubt than you have more freedom, any woman than is taken to prison turn into mindless cocksleeves....until they die, then a worse fate wait for theirs souls and deceased bodies" Lina words were mixed with fear and a small arousal in Lina's words, the fate of these victims could be worse than what Syla's little mind could reach to imagine and this little trade of words made the nude blonde accept easily anything than was close happen, as her mind got to bring back memories of her many years in danger living in this town. "Never got to wear heels, but your clothes could help me to hide my identity to all if mixed with the mask." She add trying to dont frown as she see how easily Syla remove her latex suit and lend it completely soaked in dry and also still warm smelly cum, Lina placed the lower part first before place the heels what made her get at her knees in second.

Syla let her friend to solve that problem and soon opened the bag in order to find the most pervert set than she could mix, clotchless panties than also have her gaping rearhole exposed, or just microstrings to to spread and rise her buthcheets and small cup breasts, large whorish heels, even some of the clothes have dirty degrading words and at the bottom of the bags plasted in cum she notice accesories like dog or slave collars, shackles, chains and even piercings, of course she already have many on her.

When the orc asked for help, Syla have an easy task thanks Lina being busy trying to get up with the latex suit heels and still have just half of it placed. After squeak and eek cutely Lina struggle before the warm erected cock distract her rubbing and pressing between her bubbling rear and poking her exposed back. "This is pretty out hand...Syla" Lina got to say more but Syla couldnt heard her as she lost herself in the sweet scent coming out the already wet blonde, her perfumed hair rubbing her face as she warm Lina's ear with her warm cum smelly breath product of her own delicious cum, mixing perfectly to make Syla only focus on her enjoy her painful in need cock between her friend meat. "EEeek! Syla, do you just now had....cum at my back!?" Lina's words made the slave recover herself, that lost of breath and tireness in afterbliss was definitely making notice than indeed as a wild in heat animal got to cum a large amount behind Lina reaching her own face and her friend blonde hair.

At least the front of her friend was beautifuly painted, but the orc then move her hand to ask Syla to help him to pain Lina's front what cause even more Disstress at her friend until this was so marked in pervert way than even Syla cant believe than Lina was not already even lowest than her in the slave pyramid. Lina cough a little once all done, placed all the latex suit dirty in jizz of many was not making a great difference after be bathed these last minutes by the horny slave seed. "Goddess...i will be unable to remove this potent scent in weeks... let's end this, you will go first, then i will get over you, it will take us more time but we will hide our identity what is the most important" Said this the orc lift Syla and in seconds she was again loving the great orc cock at her back door, Syla couldnt avoid to show her true colors in the potent moans than come as she slip inside that fat meat, done this Lina needed a lot of help to get up and then climb, her arms placed as if she were huging the orc neck and her thighs were around Lina and the orc making herself fully spread too with her ample breasts pressing at Syla's face and just an inch or two of rub the horsecock than rubs pressing against her belly and crotch, at least if Syla's got to cum it will shoot up to her chest and Syla's face...yet the dense cum will leak down dirty theirs fronts in the process.

Fmokou

Reputation score
"I wonder if that's true." Syla responded with a similar mix of excitement and fear to Lina's, wondering what would await her after she perishes, perhaps taking up on her mistress offer to become a succubus might be a better idea, but she didn't like the idea of becoming cruel. Syla chuckled when she saw Lina stumble around on her high heels. "I suppose the suit kind of helped me train with them, but I bet you'll get used to them in no time." Syla remarked.

Sifting through the bag of clothing, Syla's mind was quickly filled with perverted thoughts of wearing these items, and instead of trying the pick the most modest things she eagerly grabbed the sluttiest item's among them. First Syla put on a pair of panties that completely exposed her pussy and gapping asshole, before putting on a small bra that only served to push her breasts out more and make her nipples even more pronounced than before. Furthermore, Syla took out the tallest and most whorish looking set of heels she could find, which would most definitely torture her small feet with how slanted they were, before putting on a dress that would fully exposed her ass and nipples with the rudest words on them. When Syla looked at the bottom of the bag, her cock twitched excitedly when she saw the lewd accessories, as she couldn't help herself but put on the big dog collar and shackles, while attaching the small chains onto her already existing piercings.

"I'm sorry Lina but this is for your own good." Syla panted, as Lina's furious rubbing only forced Syla to thrust her thick horse cock in between Lina's bubble butt while her flared tip rubbing against Lina's exposed back. Syla could smell her naughty scent all across Lina and mixing it with Lina's perfumed hair only made Syla's head swirl with desire. With the smell completely clouding Syla's mind, she no longer could hold back and instead of slowly thrusting her horse cock between Lina's ass cheeks, she was now excitedly thrusting it. Syla excitedly thrusting and rubbed her thick warm horse cock over Lina's back, until finally Lina could hear a lusty groan followed by thick amount of cum spraying from the tip of Syla's cock. With just a couple of spurts Syla's face was drenched with her own cum, and similarly, Lina's shoulder and back were drenched with her thick goopy cum, completely soiling her friends back and hair. "Uuu... I-I'm sorry Lina, but the smell is making me go crazy." Syla whispered apologetic in Lina's ear, before finally calming down a little.

Syla quickly complied and listened to the orc's instructions, making sure that they didn't mess it up or else she would be in a whole lot more trouble. When the orc was done and Syla took a look at Lina's tattoo's, she noticed how beautiful drawn it was and utterly perverted she looked. "Oh, I can't believe how good it turned out and how good it looks on you." Syla complimented without putting too much thought about it. "I-I'm sorry I covered your hair and back like that, but your butt felt too good. Are you sure, after what I've done to you I feel like you should be at least a bit selfish and use me to hide your body." Syla gave as an honest opinion since her inhibitions were still removed. If Lina didn't have any second thoughts about it, Syla would let herself being picked up by the orc without any struggling, before she let out a loud whorish groan when the thick orc cock slipped into her gapping asshole, and she continued to groan like that until the thick twitching orc cock filled her ass, showing Lina exactly how whorish Syla could be. Syla just looked with glazed eyes at Lina climbing up to attach herself on the orc, and once Lina was attached to the orc Syla immediately noticed a big flaw with this plan, especially if they were going to move slowly. Not only was Syla's face pressed into her own hot cum that covered the body suit, but she also felt her thick horse cock constantly rub and slide across Lina's crotch and body. The pleasure was going to be absolutely madding, as Syla couldn't help but thrust her horse cock up and down against Syla's spread pussy, slowly coating it in pre cum that was drippling down her cock, and in this horrible position Syla couldn't cover the tip of her horse cock with mouth, as she was forced to spray her cum over the two of them and considering they were going to take a long time getting there, she wouldn't be surprised if she was going to make a complete mess of herself, not to mention, her widely spread pussy that was magically spread apart would most likely catch any cum dripping down from the both of them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"I suppose than is easy, but is not need to learn to walk using some heels, at least not today...most likely i will take them away once we get to that stablishment" Lina answer trying to be kind, but this was getting worse as more compliments Syla got to say in her affected state the slave not even noticeed than she manage to remove the shackles over her limbs and Lina wear them as she suppose these were part of the slave disguise.

Unable to stand up, Lina was victim of the powerful silver haired slut and her vigorous member, each stroke on Lina's skin was like heaven, even when Syla lost completely herself she still could feel that soft skin getting warmed and soaked as her load take some time to get out at her frienzy state. It was needed for Lina to get a minute quiet, trying to dont hit Syla as they were friends, yet if that was the real Syla who was that poor girl from yesterday, Lina ponder as her back was painted and once done she just pull Syla a little closer before whisper at the slut ear to answer her question to know if Lina has changed her mind. "Something is happening to you Syla and even if not i will not let you to be marked for life, at least not this time" Lina then smile and hit softly Syla's forehead with her fist, then remain at the floor until her turn to be chained. Of course she never expected how Syla reacted by have her insides invaded by the glorious orc cock "....Syla please resist! the guards will heard us for sure or at least someone"

With Syla secured, the orc lift Lina once this ended to place the latex suit and mask, once over Syla she tried her best to muff her friend mouth with her luscious breasts, what made one get surounded and trapped at Syla's nipple's chain and this was her first test, the sharp lovely pain of every pull at her nipples increased Syla joy until Lina was secured in place. Syla notice her cock also trapped and then Lina was close to scream but the orc steal a deep kiss sealing her mouth until she could calm. The lust on Syla was too much to understand all, but even then she notice than somehow Lina was chained by a gold chain too at her new ring piercings and the chains were around Syla's face and cock as also half connected half connected at the clit of both pseudo orc slaves, every step even the most slow and calm will cause pleasure and pain at both.

In order to dont call any more attention, Lina needed to kiss the orc and press her exquisite blossom at Syla's face, her bubbling exposed half opened rear wiggle in pain as she muffed her continuos moans and groans. But the orc needed to see where they were going and so soon a large group of townpeople started to gather even when they werent at the main streets. Syla for herself was making her best to torture her friend, as not even ten feet were given when her first load come out and drench the front of both sluts, she soon could enjy her warm cum used as oil as this rub between them soaking her friend skin and even reaching to place some cum on Lina and her own face. "Is the masked orc pet from before" "Dammit, that orc now is showing two.... they are like beasts in heat" "The streets are filled with whores, what are the guards doing ?" The whispers of the crowd reach the sluts's ears, each of the insults were affecting Syla's mind even worse yet for fortune the paper magic started to leave her system but not before have the time to answer the insults or try anything else on Lina.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"I suppose than is easy, but is not need to learn to walk using some heels, at least not today...most likely i will take them away once we get to that stablishment" Lina answer trying to be kind, but this was getting worse as more compliments Syla got to say in her affected state the slave not even noticeed than she manage to remove the shackles over her limbs and Lina wear them as she suppose these were part of the slave disguise.

Unable to stand up, Lina was victim of the powerful silver haired slut and her vigorous member, each stroke on Lina's skin was like heaven, even when Syla lost completely herself she still could feel that soft skin getting warmed and soaked as her load take some time to get out at her frienzy state. It was needed for Lina to get a minute quiet, trying to dont hit Syla as they were friends, yet if that was the real Syla who was that poor girl from yesterday, Lina ponder as her back was painted and once done she just pull Syla a little closer before whisper at the slut ear to answer her question to know if Lina has changed her mind. "Something is happening to you Syla and even if not i will not let you to be marked for life, at least not this time" Lina then smile and hit softly Syla's forehead with her fist, then remain at the floor until her turn to be chained. Of course she never expected how Syla reacted by have her insides invaded by the glorious orc cock "....Syla please resist! the guards will heard us for sure or at least someone"

With Syla secured, the orc lift Lina once this ended to place the latex suit and mask, once over Syla she tried her best to muff her friend mouth with her luscious breasts, what made one get surounded and trapped at Syla's nipple's chain and this was her first test, the sharp lovely pain of every pull at her nipples increased Syla joy until Lina was secured in place. Syla notice her cock also trapped and then Lina was close to scream but the orc steal a deep kiss sealing her mouth until she could calm. The lust on Syla was too much to understand all, but even then she notice than somehow Lina was chained by a gold chain too at her new ring piercings and the chains were around Syla's face and cock as also half connected half connected at the clit of both pseudo orc slaves, every step even the most slow and calm will cause pleasure and pain at both.

In order to dont call any more attention, Lina needed to kiss the orc and press her exquisite blossom at Syla's face, her bubbling exposed half opened rear wiggle in pain as she muffed her continuos moans and groans. But the orc needed to see where they were going and so soon a large group of townpeople started to gather even when they werent at the main streets. Syla for herself was making her best to torture her friend, as not even ten feet were given when her first load come out and drench the front of both sluts, she soon could enjy her warm cum used as oil as this rub between them soaking her friend skin and even reaching to place some cum on Lina and her own face. "Is the masked orc pet from before" "Dammit, that orc now is showing two.... they are like beasts in heat" "The streets are filled with whores, what are the guards doing ?" The whispers of the crowd reach the sluts's ears, each of the insults were affecting Syla's mind even worse yet for fortune the paper magic started to leave her system but not before have the time to answer the insults or try anything else on Lina.

Fmokou

Reputation score
After Syla coated Lina's back with her thick cum, she looked a bit apologetic into Lina's eyes, as she truly couldn't help herself. "I-I don't know what wrong, b-but after I read that piece of paper my mistress gave me, I've been unable to hold myself back or lie." Syla explained, as she wondered if the piece of paper did something to her mind, but in the end she couldn't think of how her mistress would've done this. "So well if you want to ask anything, go ahead I don't think I could stop myself from speaking my mind." Syla replied before she flinched a bit when Lina hit her softly on her head. Although Lina told Syla to be quiet, having the orc's magnificent cock shoved inside her ass nearly send Syla herself over the edge, as her twitching horse cock looked like it was about to spray it's thick creamy cum everywhere with the faintest touch.

When Syla was finally properly secured to the orc it was Lina's turn, and despite having an orc cock shoved into her ass, Lina being secured to the orc was much worse for Syla. Within a couple of seconds Syla was drowned in the scent of her own and many others delicious cum, as her face was trapped between Lina's luscious breasts, smearing the old thick cum of her own suit across her own face. What was even worse was that Syla's various nipple piercings and chains kept on hooking onto Lina's body suit, cause Syla to tremble in pain and pleasure whenever her sore udders where stretched by Lina, and even after the orc secured Lina in place Syla's poor udders hooked on Lina's clothing, keeping the poor swollen udders constantly stretched and every time Lina or the orc moved her poor udders were being pulled. Furthermore, when they were finally attached to the orc, Syla realized that Lina also had a few piercings, and the piercings covering her thick horse cock got stuck on Lina's clit piercing. The constant torturous waves of pleasure and pain made Syla unable to hold herself back, and without any reservation to keep them hidden, Syla started to shake and move her horse cock around, causing not only her own nipples and horse cock to be constantly tortured by the piercings, but Syla also kept constantly torturing Lina's poor clit.

Despite them going slow, every step was absolute torture and bliss for Syla, though with Lina pressing her breasts against Syla's face, luckily her loud moans were muffled by them. However, despite them being relatively silent, with the orc move extremely slowly it didn't take long before a crowd surrounded them, and with Syla's constant excited movements, she truly wondered how silent they really were, as one small slip up from Lina would allow Syla to moan loudly through the streets. Within only a couple of steps, Syla could feel her horse cock twitch in need, and with an extremely loud groan between Lina's breasts or through the streets if Lina was messing up, Syla's cock would suddenly spurt out large amounts of cum, and being unable to put her mouth over it, she made an absolutely mess of Syla's front and her own face, as both of their bodies were now covered with Syla's cum. Quickly the crude words of the crowd surrounding them made Syla feel like the lowest slut, but it only made Syla tremble with excitement, causing the both of them more torturous pleasure. If Lina was completely messing up and allowed Syla to speak to the crowd she would, but if Lina kept a close lock around Syla's face, all Syla would do was desperately thrust her cock over Lina's pussy, if not Syla yelled to the crowd the following. "Ahhh~ we're indeed two bitches in heat, so feel free to use and punish us as you see fit, and don't forget to leave a tip in my pussy~." Syla yelled out in need, as she wanted the crowd to humiliate them and with her mistress writing still working she couldn't hold those thoughts back. If people immediately came up to look at Syla's face or make it more visible, unless attempted when her mistress words were still working, she tried to hide it between Lina's breasts.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Lina just hug Syla even when the silver haired slut have her pre cum erected horsecock "I believe you, as we are friends i got to find out than you werent the usual, then is fair than i say what i really think" Lina warm hug was one full of friendship, but her scent and delicated skin cause some growing arousal in Syla, almost eagerly aiming her member to rub more on her. "I dont care if you are the lowest slut, we are friends and i know you have a kind heart" helping Syla to forget that previous little hit at her head. "Now im ready to heard the next. What do you think about me? At our first time than we meet i have the idea than you were just aiming to be raped by those nasty guys, then i meet you and yes you are in love of sex but you have others sides... you arent just a slave or slut, there inside you is something better" Line end their hug and then got to heard Syla answer to her only question. Of course once all said see Syla moan and lost herself in that orc cock was not helping her friend to see a good side of the lowest slut.

In place and in terrible predictment they started to move through hideouts and hidden streets, Lina was using the orc to muff her groans and moans product of the pain and pleasure by her piercings in her erogenous areas being pulled with each step, that was why she forgot to press her breasts on Syla's face. So, when the crowd gather nothing stop Syla to beg for them to fuck them. "ugh...ahh... N-no Syla, dont say the truth just suck my breasts you silly, we must...we must not....aahhh...talk" Lina exclain as she couldnt endure any longer cumming in front of all with her body arching leaking nectar from her exposed holes. The male group was of many races, orcs, demons and beastkinds. "Such sluts donnt deserve pity, even if is against the laws we must punish them for taint ours streets!" The orc tried to protect them and move faster what made both whores get a terrible intense pain and pleasure, but the group was too many for the orc stop every hit at the sluts, Not only using theirs hands to slap and punch them but also using belts and stones than mostly all got to hit Lina who was the one in front.

Just when even the orc could end bad in middle of the conflict some guards shout and start hitting some of the town people until all calm. "Enough of this or we will start killing and filling the prison with all of you!" A guard shout before other coming close the orc add "Oh the cumdump from yesterday... and that other i had seen her before." Both sluts were panting with temporal marks and wounds mostly all at Lina's back but the worse was than one of the stones land at her head making her mask fall. "From her time working at the farms i know than she was just a whore" An old orc farmed said, then a tigerman add "That blonde witch cursed us and incite us to in lewd acts, we must punish her" The townpeople was close to rise against them before a guard hit with his mace one random guy between the mass. "I said to all to end this shit, we will do it based at ours laws, the orc and her slaves will be protected but all will form a line and punish both girls, no permanent wounds, no weapons and over all dont get at the line again after your turn"

Fmokou

Reputation score
Sylva looked surprised when Lina suddenly embraced her, though she quickly embraced her back. Sylva didn't want to ruin the warm hug between her and Lina, but she couldn't help but gently rub her thick horse cock against Lina's stomach. "Too be honest, this experience made me understand some things and made me a lot kinder, a couple of days ago I wasn't much better than the female guards in this town." Sylva wasn't really that bothered by the hit, she trained her body to endure much worse after all, but she kindly smiled at Lina's attempt. "Eh... well..." Sylva looked a bit concerned but there wasn't really anything she could do to hold herself back. "I think you're one of the kindest women I've ever met and I consider you a close friend, but... I do believe you're a masochist and slut like me. I also think you're quite excited to be in this situation." Sylva chuckled while looking a bit ashamed at telling Lina what she thought about her.

With their piercings being constantly pulled, Lina was completely unable to cover Sylva's mouth, and with her erogenous places being constantly exposed to pain and pleasure, Sylva couldn't help but groan at the top of her lungs, gathering quite the crowd. Furthermore, without her mouth being covered, Sylva successfully shouted those words out to the crowd, as her wide open pussy twitched excitedly in front of the men. "I-I'm sorry Lina, but we deserve to be punished and fucked." Sylva yelled out defiantly at Lina's words, before excitedly shaking her hips, which swirled around the big orc cock buried deep inside her ass and made her constantly pull and push against the stuck piercings. Similarly to Lina, Sylva could no longer hold herself back and another thick load was sprayed between the two of them, creating even more of a mess, as the twitching horse cock excitedly sprayed their bodies with its thick cum. Similarly, Lina's thighs was being covered with Sylva's nectar, as Sylva's erotically twitching pussy was spraying it's nectar all over the floor in front her and against Lina's thighs. It sounded like Sylva words caused the crowd to uproar, as they demanded for them to be punished. Furthermore, it caused the orc to move a lot faster, which only caused Sylva to groan louder from the pain and pleasure of having her painfully swollen udders and thick twitching horse cock constantly be pulled on. Although, when Sylva realized that Lina took most of the punishment, she started to feel a little bad, and in hopes of lower the suffering for Lina, Sylva excitedly wiggled her pussy and ass in front of the crowd, hoping that her lower body would make a more tantalizing target. Of course Sylva might regret it since her pussy was still widely spread and made for an easy target.

When things started to get extremely rough on them, they actually got saved by the towns guard, and after a bit of intimidation they managed to calm down the crowd. Hopefully Sylva's tantalizing wiggling managed to get some of the heat of Lina and perhaps even prevented the mask from falling off, either way, Sylva was panting like a bitch in heat when they finally stopped harassing them, as she started to regret agitating the crowd, though her twitching horse cock and pussy showed her true feelings about it. With Lina also panting in heat, Sylva start to also become worried about her own identity, as she wondered how much of her face was truly visible to them, and hearing the guard talk, she figured that they wouldn't be done with them for quite some time.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The embrance last for a while, most likely it was not unexpected than the lowest slut will focus on pleasure herself using her friend and when it ended and Lina ask her what she think about her, for all what has been Sylva doing it was mostly certain than Lina was a slut at Silva corrupted mind. "Thanks, i guess..." Lina said with a frown as she tried to caress her hair what made her have her fingers sticky in cum, she look at it and soon tried to use the floor or the latex suit to remove it as she continue "... it dont matter than you call me like that or i do it to you now, good and close friends tend to call each other like that in private...just please try to dont do it in public. I think than we need a small chat like this after we find a way to cure what that paper caused on your mind" Said this she chuckle too and place her not cum dirty hand at Silva's shoulder to to rub at it for some seconds in order to make Sylva feel better.

Thankfully they were friends now, so maybe there was a chance than Lina accept her apologizes for what Sylva got to place on them. "Ugh... d-dont move more, Sylva.... i cant stop cumming...ahh" Lina exclaim between sobs and moans as she press her teeth and attempt to endure the hits than the many males and females got to throw a to them but mostly to the exposed back from the poor blonde. Sylva's pussy got to call some hits but she was mostly protected thanks to be between the orc and her friend.

The guards almost order the orc to unshackle them out of him, they will respect them as his slaves but both slaves needed to pay for drench the streets with theirs depraved juices. Removed from the orc the guards and townpeople almost laught and insult them more by how were struck thanks the many chains and piercings. "Its not pleasant to save two orc toys" One of the guards said as he pull Sylva's hair to where the others were securing Lina, both will have a large chain attacked to theirs slave collars and with the water of an old drinking trough some of their cum was removed until they were clean enough for the townpeople use. As that happened some of the guys than were there from the start write the name of both in some wood and place them close as also an amount of coins what was almost as if they were place d for free use. "Now scum, both of you should thanks us eternaly for dont use the center plaza for this punishment".

Sylva was now chained only by a large chain at her neck, easily could pleasure her masters in turn, as also see the little wooden post close her with a really cheap 5 copper coins and her name "Sylva" write in black and for all to see. Lina was far at her left just 10 feet away, close enough for Sylva to see than Lina was half councious trying to recover from the hits as also of the terrible pleasure from minutes ago. -Latex Mask 10 sc- was placed at her wooden post yet just minutes later the word -Lina- was placed by one of the townpeople, thanks how they backstab each other wittout notice with when cumming they shout theirs names. Sylva was the most cheap, but she still have her horse cock and this make them almost aim for her friend who needed some rest.

Fmokou

Reputation score
"I do feel a bit guilty for thinking some of those things since you're so nice, but I suppose you're right, and sure it's nice chatting like this." Sylva responded with a kind smile. However, just a little bit later Sylva's removed inhibitions caused them a lot of trouble, especially Lina, she was being hit from all directions, and the small things Sylva could do about it was not nearly enough. Sylva feared that the only thing she did by wiggling and taunting them is cause more pain onto her pussy, as she yelped loudly whenever she felt a rock hit the inside of her widely spread pussy. Of course this only caused Sylva to widely move her hips, causing even more strain on the piercings and stretching their poor stretched eroge zones even further.

After enduring this intense pleasure and pain for a while both of them were finally 'saved' by the guard and freed from the orc. Although it took quite some time for them to be freed from each other, as both Sylva and Lina's piercings and chains where a tangled mess, and with a lot of pulling, at the expense to both girls, they finally managed to get free. Now that Sylva's inhibitions are back, she just shook her head and glared at the annoyed guard, which clearly was unconcerned about their safety. Despite that, Sylva only flinched and didn't resist when the guard pulled her by her hair and secured her to one of the poles. Furthermore, Sylva whined a bit when she was cleaned with cold water from the drink trough. When the men started to write their names on the poles, Sylva knew how much she messed up, not only was her identity completely uncovered but also her name was now known, and looking at the size of the crowd, she wouldn't be surprised if their name and appearance gets spread through the town.

Despite the harsh treatment from before and being constantly exposed to pain and pleasure, Sylva was standing without much effort at her pole. Sylva had endured much worse in the past after all and trained her body. However, when Sylva looked at Lina, she was in a much worse shape and despite being more expensive then Sylva, she wouldn't be surprised if Lina was going to be their main target. A lot more men looked interested in her and the price was still a pittance. Sylva had to find a way to pull more attention to herself so Lina could at least recover a little, and after what she had done to the both of them she deserved to be punished much more then Lina. Although Sylva only had two ideas, either act like a complete slut or insult them, or perhaps both. Perhaps both would be the answer, if Sylva could get them motivated to punish and fuck her by insulting them and then do a good job in pleasing them. Sylva surely would be the main focus of the crowd. It wasn't even that hard to insult them, all she had to do is be her old self. "Thank filth like yourselves eternally? You must be mad thinking anyone would thank you filthy depraved people for this!" Sylva shouted out angrily at the crowd and guards. "You filthy pigs disgust me, hiding behind a crowd and corrupted laws like cowards. I hope this place will be assaulted by a group of succubi at some point and you'll be all turned into pathetic meat slaves."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The slut got to increase even more the rage on them, even there were some guards than couldnt stop them selves to spil and punch her until somehow the remain guards got to calm them all either making fall uncouncious some townpeople or hold the hands from thers. Sylva ended with a metal object at her mouth than will make her unable to close her mouth and let her dirty insulting face hole ready to be fucked and of course this was not enough for the guards than bring a wooden square to restrain her hans close her head. Lina has manage to shout and beg for Sylv a to dont continue this, than they will be fine as long she dont incite more punishment, of course her voice was muffed too as she got the same devices as Sylva, showing to the silver haired slave than both will get the same sentence if she got to continue her struggles.

At least her plan got to work somehow, soon many line to have the chance to torture her, of course any other than attempt to throw stones or use any other mean to just hurt her will be stoped by the guards and lost their chance to enjoy the slaves. "Gonna be my cock who teach you the only use for this hole, sow" One of the males said before start fucking Syla's mouth, as there were many in line others two join and her back door was taken too, both of her holes raw inserted without any lubrication or foreplay, thankfully Syla was completely ready all the time, the third tried to use her pussy but somehow his cock was just rejected away thanks her mistress curse on her cunt, this lend her a different punishment as the third male will try to pull and bite her slutty uders as also use his belt to tie hard her horsecock up the point than the cum will be almost unable to come out such boundary will bring terrible dispair to Sylva, she could already feel it as her point was twiching in need for cum for all the pain on her. Unfortunately the parasite curse will make her gaping hole shirnk to pleasure every cock even humans and small humanoids, her train only making her pleasure them better to cause them cum faster, her bowels moving themselves to suck every jizz than they got to share. About the one at her mouth, the man not even dare to just come on it but he also release a filthy yellow river directly at her troath and write at her forehead a big "WC".

Still Lina got to have some at her line, all of the blonde girl was used every moment but at least the ones using her werent in a hurry and fuck her slowly, Lina was used to sattle theirs dirty dessires, some just removing her mask for seconds to see her expression before place it again, others leave the mask there and punish her with intense sex as they see her as just an object or whore, maybe using theirs mind to imagine than the woman behind that mask was someone than they were unable to use like this.

In minutes Sylva will reach to have five men, some even reaching to almost take her life pressing her troath, cause her pain in creative ways, somehow Sylva was loving it dont even thinking a second about her safety or life... it could be her training or the fact than only her mistress could decide when she could finaly leave this world. Her ears were deaf to all the insults, she somehow was happy than all this was only aiming to her.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Sylva's plan seemed to have worked, everyone looked enraged by her words and she was pretty confident that almost nobody would want to punish Lina now. However, Sylva's plan might've worked a bit too well, as she quickly became bombarded with punches and kicks from the town's people and even some of the guards. All Sylva could do was endure the hits, which normally wouldn't be much of issue, but since she had a huge thick horse cock, a widely spread pussy and large floppy nipples, there were quite some weak points which made her shiver and yelp out in pain whenever they got hit. Which made Sylva completely leave herself open to any attack, as the town's people and guards easily managed to land wherever they wanted to hit her. However, it still wasn't enough for Sylva, when she finally recuperated from being punched, mostly leaving her body bruised and sore, she was completely powerless to stop the guards from putting the metal device into her mouth. With the device permanently keeping Sylva's mouth open, everyone could see her tongue starting to loll out of it, as bits of slime slowly drippled along her chin, and with the guards securing a wooden block around her arms and head, she was now completely defenseless, leaving her thick udders and large twitching horse cock completely exposed, as despite the rough treatment, she was clearly leaking from her tip. When Sylva however realized that Lina got the same sentence as her, she really wasn't satisfied with the result, as she knew that Lina desperately needed to recuperate from the early damage. Thus Sylva thought of another plan, one which might get Lina off the hook completely. Sylva moved closer to the one of the guards that clearly disliked her. "Y-You know... you'd be heralded as a hero if you let the other girl go and double my punishment, doesn't that make your filthy cock hard to both be called a hero of the people and punish the woman you despise?" Sylva whispered into his ear before continuing. "Of course, I'll fully agree to a more severe punishment and accept full responsibility for this when it comes to my mistress. I'm sure there must be a rule for something like this."

Hopefully Sylva's plan worked and Lina was completely off the hook, but whatever was the case, she quickly realized that a large line was lining up to abuse her. Sylva gulped with anticipation when she saw how many men wanted to take their revenge on her, and quickly her mouth was stuffed with the first filthy cock, as she couldn't help but happily suck onto the cruel man's cock. Of course, Sylva's mouth wasn't the only thing that got attention, as her asshole was quickly stuffed with a thick cock, making her released a muffled groan against the hot twitching cock inside her mouth. At least Sylva felt like a thick cock was forced inside her ass, but thanks to her ass perfectly tightening around even the smallest cocks, it was hard to tell how big a cock truly was, as all of them felt humongous to the poor girl. Luckily, Sylva's proudly displayed virginity was still protected by her mistress, but sadly this caused the third man to be much more creative with his punishment, as she quickly felt a sharp pain on her overly sensitive udders. Not only did Sylva's slutty udders swell until the chains were painfully pulling her piercings, but the pain encouraged her to start grinding her tongue against the man's filthy tip inside her mouth, before starting to lewdly thrust her hips on top of the cock inside her ass, as her tightening asshole roughly slide over the thick cock inside her. With a cock ravaging Sylva's throat and her ass greedily tightening around the cock violating her, she quickly felt another orgasm rising up from her thick horse cock. However, before Sylva could spray her delicious seed everywhere, the man torturing her nipples tied a belt around her thick horse cock. The belt was tied around Sylva horse cock with such force that any thick delicious seed trying to escape it was held down by it, it also caused her horse cock to become extremely sensitive, as upper part of her shaft began to swell from the pressure, making it look extremely sensitive and huge. In the meantime, the constant orgasms kept filling the base of Sylva's horse cock with thick delicious cream, only for it to be painfully push back inside, which visibly made her tremble with delight and pain. Sylva hoped that this wouldn't have some lasting effect on her horse cock, but known her luck it most likely would have some severe negative effect. At this point, Sylva was desperately swinging her tied up horse cock around, wildly flailing the painfully swollen cock in an attempt to soothe her desire, and since she could no longer stop swinging her swollen horse cock around, she hoped that nobody would attach anything to it, making her wildly swing against something painful and/or attaching her nipple piercings to it.

Although Sylva's experienced bouncing on whatever cock was stuffed inside her stretched asshole and perfecting tightening around their shape quickly made them release their seed inside of her, she couldn't help but attempt to keep whoever was roughly thrusting inside her ass to keep thrusting. Sylva simply completely resist the influence of the parasite imbued into her body anymore, which made her wildly pound her own ass over the cock who was violating her whenever it came inside, in an attempt to keep it stiff until every bit of seed inside the men balls were empty inside of her. Of course, if that didn't work, Sylva would also attempt to gently gyrate her hips to swirl the cock inside her ass, and she'd even jiggle her abnormally large ass, in a desperate attempt to keep them going. Sadly, the worst still had to come for the loudly groaning girl, as she suddenly felt a hot stream of foul tasting liquid hit her tongue. When Sylva finally realized what it was, her eyes widened surprised, as she didn't except the men to go that far with her, but despite being forced to swallow the man's foul liquid and finding the taste absolutely gross, her cock would erotically swing from side to side and twitch with need the entire duration. The thought of being these men toilet, only made her shake ass more vigorously and suck the cock inside her mouth more attentively. Sylva couldn't help but to obediently swallow the entire stream of yellow liquid, while eagerly rubbing her tongue against the hole of the cock, only spreading the taste of the filthy yellow liquid further around her tongue and mouth, and even when the man finally finished, she couldn't help but suck out the remaining seed and yellow liquid from the tip of the cock, before eagerly cleaning the remainder of the man's tip.

It didn't take long before Sylva her more men then she reasonably could handle, to the point where they were finding even more creative ways of inflicting punishment on her, which she'd only groan to with delight. Being cut off from oxygen, Sylva's head began to swirl with even more desire, and at this point she lewdly shook her body from side to side, only pulling more attention to her swollen horse cock, which was begging to be messed with. The insults only made Sylva shake her hips happier and smile. Of course, things could end up even worse for Sylva, especially if the guards listened to her pleas to have mercy on her friend.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
With her mask and gag circle, Lina already was disturbed by some townpeople's cocks, the poor girl's holes soon invaded by these nasty apendages and her flesh groped impudently. Not wishing that fate for that missfortuned woman, Sylva get that brief moment than the guards give her to recover of the beating and get close a guard, of course than her words were distorted by the metal gag ring. "Aaahh? Did you just split at my ear? " The man mention pulling her silver hair and make Sylva groan in delight and pain. "Did you just said than you will take responsability for enslave one depraved woman to an orc? We will bring a paper and we will find out if you can sign in it, then we will lend that woman to the orc and a worst punishment will be used for a dirty sinner like you" The guard then throw her to the rapist mass where Sylva was intensely raped for at least an hour as she see Lina being taken one by one by the townpeople, all placed at Lina were like a simple poke at side of the intense torture than Sylva suffer.

The common punishment for Lina was drink the sperm of each male, sometimes they use her as a human toilet, others hit her with theirs belts. Her Silver hair was painted slighty as they use it to clean her saliva or they cum on it by mistake when tehy point to place such filthy jizz at her head, the wooden cube was soaked on such mess when the first hour pass. Her cock and breasts were slaped and puniched with clamps , pinches or bites at her breasts, Marked by the belt whips her butt was fully red amd she earn new marks with depraved names, her clothes ripped appart by such treathment "public toilets dont use clothes" One got to mentiona s she was marked at her legs with a line to count the males than had cum inside her ass.

With her cock at complete pain as it was sealed and pinched, one guard ask the townpeople to throw the filthy creature close him, soon Sylva was thwo at his legs, round with cum and all of her drenched in nasty fluids and with many red tones thanks the hits. "The other slut is having it easy, sign and she will be free or we will stop protecting her to only receive a soft use" The guard press the paper at her face and then place it at distance for her to read. Sylva could read than she will accept any kind of use but than she will not her live and in three hours she will return to her mistress. Yet also was in the contract than she will be unable to say anything unless these were begs to be used and answers from townpeople if not she will get used at the public plaza even worse than the women completely broken and impregnated.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Sylva whimpered when the guard pulled her hair, though the rough treatment clearly made her cock twitch with delight and pussy tremble. "Y-Yesh, Thank you!" Sylva spitted out relieved. Sylva was the cause for this mess after all and it wouldn't be fair if Lina got punished because of her lewd behavior. However, being throwing into a pile of men to be abused and used, Sylva couldn't help but grow a bit envious at Lina's situation. Sylva felt a bit ashamed for feeling envious, but she could help it, while Lina was making gentle love to the men at her side, Sylva was used as a literal toilet. It didn't help that for each person Lina had to serve, Sylva had to serve a dozen more and at that same time, and even despite Sylva being used by so many men, she couldn't help but thoroughly please every cock shoved inside her mouth, until they emptied their balls inside it several times. Sylva couldn't even stop herself from properly cleaning any cocks leaving her mouth, no matter if she was used to drink their filthy yellow liquid or if they deposited gallons of cum inside her stomach, she'd clean them all the same. Sylva was far to preoccupied to realize what a mess she'd become, and was far more occupied by the several men beating her most sensitive parts. Each smack caused Sylva to rather violently tremble with delight, and each clamp placed on her sensitive breasts and cock only caused the girl to become reinvigorated, causing her to please the men around her with much more zeal. Furthermore, each smack across Sylva's ass only caused her to shake her ass lustfully and caused her to roughly slam her ass down on whoever might be using her ass at the time. Sylva couldn't help but enjoy the sensation of her ass being on fire, as her already huge ass only grew further. At the end of it, Sylva was left completely nude with several marks around her legs, signifying the huge amount of men she had to please, as her body was drenched with cum.

When Sylva was thrown to away by the town's people, in front of a guard, she could feel her cock and ass painfully throbbing, as she hazily looked up at the guard who spoke at her. "I-I'll sign it." Sylva replied with a slightly trembling voice, which didn't get any better after she read through the conditions of the contract. Either way, if the contract stated that they had to leave Lina alone or else the contract gets nullified, she use the pen in whatever orifice they decided to put it in to sign her name on the contract.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
As Sylva wait for her contract she could notice how the guards were close Lina taking care than no one get seriously rought on the poor girl, her sweaty cum covered skin was unmarked anymore, mostly thanks the parasite in her insides. Lina's holes and mouth have trials of jizz leaking out of them as she still try to look to Sylva struggling to dont lost herself fully in the touch than the man in turn place on Lina. Thanks the gag circle at her mouth, Lina's tongue hang out most of the time begging all the time for cocks to use her.

Maybe Sylva have her mind almost lost thanks the punishment at her, but she got to understand how she was lossing most of her rights by sign this paper, but at least they will free Lina of this use and they couldnt kill Sylva or wound her baddly. Maybe not thinking how much she will lost and only thinking in Lina's safety, Sylva accepted to sign the contract. But she couldnt use her hands and her mouth thanks the wood restraining on them, her pussy also was sealed, so this give not many options. They forced the pencil at her cock for a while trying to make it fit at her orifice but only pleasure and pain got to come of this and by how instintively Sylva move her hips with the object inside her cock this couldnt work beyond make random lines in the paper. "As expected, this mindless onehole is useless in everything else" So they remove the precum drenched pencil from her swollen cock and force it inside her butthole, her fluids soon start to leak out and cover the pencil, staining the floor and part of the contract with her juices and the cum covering her bubbling butt. "Just wiggle your sinner butt, we will write it for you".

Once the guards positioned it correctly, one of them placed his cock at her mouth for some service as three more move the pape and restrain her the enough to write some words, as they already know her name it was not needed for her to do too much, just enjoy the pencil trying to fit inside her tight asshole, it was a thin object yet just this cause her to moan and even orgasm twice before they end to type all. "Sylva the lowlest public toilet, fit right". The guard placed close the paper at Sylava's face, but not so close to stop the other guard to use the public toy mouth, that nickname and her real name were placed in the paper as also some of her juices than had leaked out of her slutty back hole, then he add with a tone full of malicious and hidden anger to Sylva. "Remember it right, from now on if you arent with your owner inside a residence you are just an object for the townpeople to serve, you cant own anything and you cant even talk if anyone dont allow you to do it and of course you must answer what they order you to say" With these words a new load was placed inside Sylva's mouth, they remove the wooden holding her head and hands and guide her to the townpeople crowd leading her thanks the chain at her collar. ""Now, introduce yourself correctly to all your masters" Said this the pencil at her asshole was removed making her let out a depraved sound in front of all. She know than she couldnt hide her privates with her hands and she must name herself as the toy than she is now. At least she can see than Lina was taken away the males and taken to the orc where Lina will be able to rest at his strong wounded arms. However, the orc and Lina cant go away as they must stay to watch how the real torture to Sylva start and remain until this end in some hours.

As she introduce herself with difficulty thanks the gag circle at her mouth, Sylva could notice a brand getting red at a blacksmith shop, it was a small mark and soon she got to understand than they will place it at her butt and forehead.

Fmokou

Reputation score
Waiting for the contract, Sylva was relieved to see that Lina was doing fine, which still caused Sylva to be a bit jealous, considering the heavy punishment she went through. Although, Sylva didn't let that bit of jealousy cloud her judgment, and was going to abolish Lina from the town's law with this contract. However, Sylva couldn't help but feel shivers of fear and excitement go over her spine at the terms of the contract, as she realized that she'd be completely signing away any rights she has. It wouldn't have been so bad if it only prolonged Sylva's punishment for a couple of hours, but looking through the contract it looked like this was permanent, which hopefully meant both sides were permanent and Lina could lead a normal life after this. Still, signing this contract would mean that any future endeavor through the city was going to be hellish, and that even if she got free from her mistress, she still wouldn't be able to own anything. Furthermore, this meant that any future task within the city would most likely end up as a failure, and since Sylva had to pretend this contract didn't exist, she had to convince her mistress it every failure was completely her own fault.

Sylva hoped they'd release her binds to sign the contract, but when she noticed they weren't, she took a big gulp when they were deciding where to put it. However, since Sylva's pussy was magically protected, she expected them to put it inside her ass, but instead they began to push the object inside her cock. Sylva's cock was already horribly swollen and sensitive from the belt around the base, so when they tried to force a pen inside it, it clearly made Sylva groan loudly as she gritted her teeth from the intense sensation flowing through her cock. Sylva's cock throbbed painfully as they stretched out the tiny hole in the top, and when they finally managed to force the pen inside, she couldn't help but erotically pant while lewdly shaking her hips and swinging her cock from side to side. "I-I'm sorry!" Sylva yelled at the insult, apologizing for such an awful thing. "P-Please take it out!" Sylva begged, before sighing a bit relieved when the pen got removed. Next up they went for the much more obvious hole, or at least to Sylva it was. Sylva couldn't help but let out a small groan as the small pen was forced inside her asshole, she hoped that her butt wouldn't treat it like a cock, but it was only moments before her butt clenched around the small pen, making it feel much thicker than it actually was.

Sylva kept on awkwardly releasing stifled moans when they put her in position, and although she hoped to get some rest when writing the contract, it looked like she was even going to serve someone while writing her rights away, causing the girl to unnecessarily swirl the pen inside her ass, which made her groan loudly. Sylva couldn't help but feel utterly humiliated, not only was she forced to sign her rights away with her butt, that she had to wiggle erotically for a large crowd of men, but she also was forced to serve one of them with her mouth. The humiliation alone from this situation gave Sylva enough pleasure to wildly cum in front of the crowd while signing away her freedom. Sylva couldn't help but to excitedly shake her butt in front of the crowd, only making this whole ordeal last longer than it should, and she made sure to obediently stroke her tongue against the shaft forced inside her mouth. In the end, Sylva excitedly wrote her rights away while sucking and strangers cock. Sylva curiously looked at the name she signed while continuing to serve the guard's cock, which made Sylva curious if that was her official name now. In the end Sylva couldn't help be try read more of the document, wondering if that was true and wondering if she even had to serve the stray animals around the city if they so desired. Sylva wondered if her rights were even lower than a stray animal, which made her strongly orgasm for a second time. When the guard called Sylva's role in the city, she excitedly continued to suck the guard's cock, which gave her a creamy reward. Sylva eagerly swallowed her reward and cleaned the guard's cock, before follow the other guard into town, where she was ordered to introduce herself. "H-Hello, I'm Sylva the lowest public toilet, please use me in any way you like!" Sylva mumbled at the crowd of people in front of her, as the words she just said caused her to intensely blush. The situation only got worse when they removed the pen, as Sylva couldn't help but release a lewd loud groan in front of everyone. In the end, Sylva was trembling in front of the crowd, as her cock and pussy throbbed excitedly at all the stares her body was getting. Although, Sylva found the worst part that Lina was forced to watch this, as Sylva really didn't want Lina to think that she enjoyed being treated like this, but this was most likely going to be inevitable.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Sylva still was drinking the last cream load when her hands were free again, she was there introducing herself with just a rusty heavy iron collar attached to a similar old chain, her whole covered at cum and marks from all the abuse on her. She then said her new name to all to know it but just as she ended the soldier behind her slap her abussed red ass with the wooden square than just moments ago has removed. " Useless toilets dont talk" The cold words and sudden hit made the silver haired slave feel even more inferior, her free hands were taken and placed at her ass as the soldier bend her slighty down as other opened wide her mouth and secured even more the ring so Sylva words will be quite hard to understand at all thanks her fully opened mouth, then pressing her fingers guide her to wiggle her opened cum stained butt for all to see at it, both ends of her opened to the limit. "That is the proper way than a toilet must introduce to humans" She almost could bet than they were talking between them and were treating her as a mere object.

Two citizens soon take her in her actual position "This will take years..." Another mention before take one of her hands and guide it to his filthy cock, soon Sylva got to understand what she should do to serve her temporal wner and as she pleasure him another take her other hand for that moment serving four or more all the time was the usual, the ones using her hands will mostly take the time punishing her breasts or writting over her back or front all this use almost fully exposed to the public in the main street making more males start to gather and prepare even worse punishments for her.

Somehow feel Lina's eyes on her confuse her whole already lustful being, she was moaning and loving this, her body wiggle in need to make all feed her more of that addictive cream, she wanted to blame the parasite for make her feel so degraded, but she was not sure any longer, the chaining sound, the groans of everyone her own maons, the sound of her flesh getting red marks with often hits than the own cum help the parasite to heal and just leave a temporal red mark on her, the warm and taste as if all her inner holes and skin could taste and smell the cum and cocks, all on her was in complete joy, she couldnt fight to make a slutty smile and face in bliss than stay minutes longer with each load pressented as gift for her degradation. "I feel pity for wh will clean this mess".... "Throw her to the river will only pollutate the water, maybe just use a muddy swamp could solve this" "Even an hour at the pig mud pudle will make wonders" Many males will say after hours of intense use.

Sylva ended face up at the street with her mind lost in the bliss and so dirty than no one wanted to use her, bloated with all the cum she was not caring at all be exposed until suddenly a guard pull her dry cum paste hair to make her get at her four, pulling the chain they made her crawl for the town where stray dogs jump to her thanks the parasite scent they were just interested in one thing and the guards werent interested in stop them, making some stops to focus on theirs jobs, others guide teh orc and Lina to follow as they wanted to make them notice than they will make Sylva get out of this alive. Meanwhile, the public filthy human bathroom was degraded to a stray dog sex toy, she could only maon as dogs of many kinds get over her and cum inside after minutes and then swollen theirs cocks stay inside trapped for minutes as they pound at her with dominance, sometimes the guards will not let them end and just pull from Sylva's chain to make her continue, in that case still trapped the dog wanted to get away quickly or just get pulled too in both cases Sylva's asshole was tortured as this dont wanted to let the dog cock to get away wishing to dry it whole. Lina wanted to beg for Sylva but all her tries were dennied as the guards show the contract and all this was legal, Sylva could only endure this or most likely enjoy it, she suppose than they will get tired soon.

Then, she got to focus her eyes and notice a farm, she suppose than they were thinking in drop her there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The town start to dissapear between the trees, as it has been a whole mile crawling at her fours through the grass and mud, her rusty collar and chain do a continuous sound than increase when a beast take her or one of the guards get bored and focus torture her some more or use her to get some worthless coins from the travelers in this road. Thankfully the parasite in her inside heal any wound and make her this turtuous travel just one of pure bliss as her little mind had twisted after the endless abuse

Behind them the orc and Lina follow. "The farm is so close, please resist it Sylva. We are with you" Lina words between tears were less than whispers for the fuck toy in her fucked silly state. Losing the track of time , place or who she was, Sylva had her mind black when they finally stop. She couldnt hear the guards talking or anything until suddenly a potent scent made her cock let out a creamy shoot and she moan intensely in need as that smell was so virile and full of nutrients, the parasite wiggle in joy all in her inners what made her beg for it in feral statee, her eyes got to focus on an inmense shadow then between the legs of that creature, a minotaur without doubt but Sylva only have eyes for his huge hammer and her others senses were focused on him. "SOOOW" The minotaur said loud, close to hold of her chain but the guards get in the middle "Not yet beast. We have orders to make this cumdump get cleaned as any of your creatures. Then you can ask that orc for what you have in mind." " Where are your masters?" The guards mention before lend the chain to the minotaur and get tehir attention to the find the farm owners what made the cum bathed Lina get behind the orc as she has been working here and dont wanted than the ones living here and give her a work get to know her new position in this world.

Between all this, the Minotaur with just with one of his hands lift the public bathroom girl and with some force throw her directly at the mud pit, the pigs there get to jump away and squeak in fear as her half front get struck in the clay and mud, her ass up wiggling still lost in need for the minotaur cock. Sylva slowly get out of breath and her struggle only made the most huge fat pig to smell her horny scent and without think too much start to ride her, taking her dirty cum stained back hole as if there ws not a tomorrow, each second his weight making her efforts to break free of the mud be useless as his weight make her be eaten inch by inch at the mud pool. Her life fading between her fingers, all her training and that earned streght would certainly help her to get out of there but that pig cock was so good, stunning her whole in bliss, all her intense training and life traded for this end, it was as if she was giving up at her past, present and future just to enjoy more her actual mate, not caring if she would get a pityful dead or what the pigs will do with her cold body once they get to sattle their lust.

---

At the cold darkness, a continuous wetness remain, moistened at her whole a door open which sound follow to a dim light getting inside and exposing a wet pitiful woman with her legs spread and her back resting at the wet floor, slowly a woman dressed in noble clothes get to fully open the door and then get inside as the waves softlymake a few drops from the ceiling get to fail in stay and so fall over the mind fucked woman. "Syla? Did you enjoy so much your true self?" Taelynn mention as she get close as if Syla was there for just a moment, soon she ask some sailors to help them and take Syla to her room, being the last in close this cursed place as she look at if for a last time and so Taelynn smile

Last edited: