In A Strange Land (Mindflayer)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In A Strange Land (Mindflayer)

"No no, its fine, I should have known I wasn't going to win an argument with Val." Sylva said as they approached the house, while the orc gave a winning smile and threw Brandi a thumbs up.

When Brandi asked her question though, it made Sylva nearly trip over herself and Val, the orc, laugh uncontrollably. The orc still not even trying to cover up herself and as such the laughter brought along some bobbing down there. "It means an attractive woman that's had kids, and by attractive I mean you want to put some more babies in her right then and there. Though I think Sylva might be getting a rival with you around."

Val didn't even hesitate to lean in and give both girls a grope, fondling their breasts even as they were just a few steps from Sylva's house, and by the time they were inside, if Brandi let her, Val's hand would have wormed it's way into her top to play with her directly, having already done the same with Sylva.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing the orc, whose name she learned was Val, laughing uncontrollably at her question of what a milf was, Brandi looked at her and back to Sylva for a moment as she returned the thumbs up from Val, not really knowing what it meant, but figuring it would amuse Val some more. "Oh I see. So it comes back to the repopulating thing then? Intriguing, very intriguing indeed," Brandi said softly at Val's answer of what a milf was, nodding her head a couple of times as she thought it over in her head.

The moment Val's hand groped her breast though, Brandi blushed again uncontrollably, not really understanding why she was doing so. As such, she didn't really dislike the feeling, so she didn't resist Val's groping any really. After they got inside, Brandi looked over at the two. "W-What is going on? My body feels... warm, and I feel a stiffness beneath my skirt, an... uncomfortable, yet very odd and pleasant feeling. Assessment... I am damaged. Will you both help me perform repairs?" Brandi asked with a worried look on her face, seeming to genuinely think she was damaged even as her skirt tented a little and revealed that she was a hermaphrodite herself, and that she was quite clearly getting hard.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ohh? And here I thought you were just a girl under that skirt." Val started, continuing to tease at Brandi's breast even as Sylva cut in.

"All but two of her sister models were hermaphrodites as well, makes sense that she's one too. Don't worry dear, the...'damage' is easily fixed. We'll help you, and at the same time you can help us with the same problem."

"Yeah, it's no different then this." Val pulled her hand free from Sylva for a moment to gesture to her erect member. "Easy fix, you just need to breed with someone, or be bred with, or better yet, both."

A moment later they were in the elf's bedroom, and Brandi would see that Sylva was well, starting to sport an erect member herself. Though she was a tad smaller then the two others in the room with her. Though before Brandi could ask another question in the bedroom, she'd feel Val's assault double, the orc's other hand playing with her other breast, even as she could feel something very warm and hot between her thighs, pressing against her in sensitive places.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi blushed again as Val gestured at her cock and the two told her it was easily fixable. "Many of my sisters are hermaphrodites too? And I... need to breed to fix it? Odd, I know nothing of breeding. I... h-hah," Brandi began saying before letting out a gasp of surprise as Val's hands groped both of her breasts now, and she arched her back a bit, which caused the head of her own cock to poke out from underneath her skirt.

"W-What is... this f-feeling? The tenseness is getting... stronger," Brandi asked fearfully as her large and bubbly ass wiggled back and forth against Val's body, the large soft pillowy cheeks feeling quite pleasant against anyone most likely.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's your body telling you it's getting closer to climaxing, which will feel very good, and will let you impregnate someone if you climax inside them." Sylva said, even as she was stripping herself naked, the elf shifting onto her back, one hand moved down to her groin to shift her balls out of the way and reveal her pussy. "Just take this." The elf reached out and freed Brandi's cock, wrapping one hand around it before bringing the tip to her slit.

"And push it in." Val finished, pushing her hips forward and forcing Brandi's to do so in turn, until she had sunk halfway into Sylva's slit. "And then you just keep thrusting your hips in and out until that feeling your having get's really strong and you'll know when you climax. For now though, let me help you with the thrusting part."

If Brandi wondered how she was going to do that, a moment later the girl's panties would be shifted to the side further, and a second after that she'd feel Val's hard shaft teasing against her entrance, before slipping just the tip in. "Hope you don't mind, cause your re~eally nice around my cock already."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see," Brandi replied softly as she watched Sylva laying back and lifting her balls to reveal her tight elven slit to Brandi, which coaxed more life into Brandi's cock.

Brandi gasped as she let out a moan when Val pushed her hips forward and it caused Brandi's own large foot long cock to push into Sylva's pussy. Then, something in her internal systems clicked, and she suddenly felt immense pleasure coursing through her body. "O-Oh my, I... this feels... r-really good," Brandi moaned aloud, her large ass jiggling along with her large balls, and her pussy Val would find, was not a virgin, but she was extremely tight, tighter than anything that Val would have ever had before, tighter than a virgin even.

"T-This is... my directive. Isn't it? To... b-breed?" Brandi moaned softly to the two, as her hands reached up, her left going for Sylva's breasts, while her right grabbed her sword to set it down on the floor next to them with a thump so it wasn't in the way.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"T-That's what one of your sisters said yes." Sylva replied as she felt herself being stretched by Brandi's large cock, her inner walls were what would classify as normal, but given Brandi had nothing else to go off of, they were very well controlled though. The girl able to feel Sylva's inner walls squeezing and trying to draw her in even further.

Thankfully, Val would help her with that, and would keep pushing forward until her own foot long cock had slipped entirely into Brandi, forcing the android forward until they were both buried into their respective pussies. A moment later Val would wrap her hands around Brandi's breasts again and pull her back along with her, starting to set a solid pace for the three.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It didn't take long for Brandi to be left breathless, her cock feeling amazing, her balls beginning to clench against her body ever so slightly even as they ached for some reason. Brandi had no experience in sex whatsoever, and the only thing she really knew about it was that it was how to procreate. But things were unlocking in her mind that were quickly beginning to tell her what she should do, and her hips began moving in time with Val's, while her right hand, now free of the huge sword, joined her other one and groped Sylva's other breast.

"W-What do you... m-mean? Her... directive?" Brandi asked in between her moans, her entire body trembling as more pleasure coursed through her body. "And I... f-feel really good. Is this... sex? Does it always feel... t-this good?" Brandi then said, her body beginning to submit itself over to the pleasure, the two likely noticing the submissive look in her eyes as she was rocked between them both thanks to Val's thrusts.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sometimes it feels even better, but yeah it pretty much always feels ama~azing." Val said, letting out a moan of her own as her cock pulsed in Brandi's pussy, it was so tight that it was sending the orc, normally a rather long laster, barreling toward climax, while Sylva was already leaking precum onto her own stomach, and as Brandi started to play with her breast the elf would let out a loud cry and the android would feel the elf's insides lock tight around her, milking her for all she got as Sylva already hit her climax.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Wow... it feels so good. I... I think I like it," Brandi moaned softly as the two continued to rock her between them both, her body feeling like it was flying.

Gods was she glad that her android body was built and programmed to be able to feel every feeling that a human could, and then some. "I f-feel you both... p-pulsing in time with your heartbeat. D-Does this mean I... am doing good?" Brandi asked them both, her left hand slipping down to grasp Sylva's cock as it began leaking pre which Brandi used to lube the shaft up to stroke it.

The moment she felt Sylva's climax hit though and her pussy clamp down around her, Brandi gasped as her cock was squeezed mightily before she lost it herself, her own body having a much higher sensitivity than the two she was currently with, which ended up meaning her orgasm was coming fast, and within about three seconds after Sylva's pussy squeezed her for all she was worth, Brandi exploded inside of the elf, her hips still thrusting like crazy.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It seemed Sylva's climax set off a chain reaction, as a moment after Brandi's own orgasm, Val joined her, and the android would feel her pussy being flooded with thick, warm sperm even as she did the same to the elf. Sylva's cum being the only stuff wasted, as it was splashed across her front, some managing to even land in her hair and on her face. The three would keep climaxing for a minute or so longer, before finally the shared end would come to it's conclusion, Sylva panting from the dual assault while Val helped keep Brandi up as the orc said. "You did great that round girl. Now, want to feel what it's like being penetrated in two places at once?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi was panting heavily, her body feeling... weak. "My... my muscles have shut down in m-my legs. Is this normal? Am I... still undamaged?" Brandi said, her legs having mostly lost the feeling in them in the wake of her incredible climax. "And... p-penetrated in two places at once? What do you m-mean?" Brandi then asked Val, genuinely not seeming to know what she meant.

"And... is sex my purpose?" Brandi asked curiously, still panting a bit her beautiful blue eyes shimmering softly as she looked over her shoulder at Val, and then back to Sylva.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just means you're a bit weak in the knees, you'll get better at that as you get more experience." Val said as she lightly shifted in and out of Brandi, keeping her running without pulling out properly. Meanwhile Brandi would feel Syvla shift so that she was freed from the android's cock, and a moment later Brandi would feel herself bent forward, until she was just inches from Sylva's still erect shaft.

"I-If you open your mouth and start to play with my shaft with your tongue it's really good pleasure for your companion, and well,
it tastes' really good too. A-As for your purpose, I'd definitely say sex is one of them. Maybe not your only purpose but definitely one of them."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I will? Well so long as I'm not damaged, then I suppose it's something I'll get used to," Brandi replied to Val, moaning as Val continued to thrust in her overly sensitive pussy, which made her twitch and tremble with pleasure.

As Val moved her around and bent her forward, Brandi looked up at Sylva and nodded after a few moments, her mouth opened up as her tongue reached out almost instinctively. "So... do you think my primary purpose is sex? It f-feels really good," Brandi asked curiously, her left hand reaching out for Sylva's balls to cup them and give them a gentle squeeze. "And you both seem to really be enjoying my body. Is it... that desirable?" Brandi asked after a few moments.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're definitely one sweat cookie." Val said with a chuckle as she started to thrust into Brandi in earnest again, pushing the girl forward to rub her cheek and face against Sylva's cock, even as the elf's shaft twitched from each touch of Brandi's tongue and squeeze of her balls.

"Y-You certainly are learning fast, and b-built the way you are. You seem like you were much more designed to breed then...some of the other androids. Maybe you were meant to be one of the bre~eders and most of the rest guards?" Sylva offered, even as her cock started to leak pre again, some sliding down against Brandi's face and getting in the androids hair, giving her a rather good smell of cum for the first time, and a taste as she licked at the cock. Though soon enough she'd feel Val's hand on the back of her head, grabbing her hair a bit roughly as she pulled Brandi up and put Sylva's cock against her lips. "Open wide and get ready, you got to take that thing all the way to its base if you want to really be a breeder."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Val began to thrust into her again in earnest, Brandi gasped and let out a cute little yelp and moan, before her mouth closed down over the crown of Sylva's shaft. "I... m-must be. But w-with enough defensive capabilities to protect myself. I... I guess I'm a... s-sexdroid," Brandi moaned softly, sounding a tiny bit disappointed as she spoke, but her moans of pleasure told a Much different story, one of delight as her lips wrapped around Sylva's shaft and she began sucking her off, her left hand still on Sylva's balls and massaging them, while her other hand reached back to do the same to Val's balls, her mouth starting to suck harder on Sylva's length while her pussy squeezed and milked at Val's length.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylva let out a moan as Brandi started to suck her off properly, and Val groaned herself when the sexdroid's insides started to squeeze tight around her, milking the orc and causing her to start thrusting even faster, while forcing and pulling Brandi up and down the elf's cock. The two herms were quickly starting to be put on the backfoot by the newcomer, as they got more and more of a taste of a girl literally designed to be an ultimate mate. Soon Brandi would feel the cock in her mouth starting to twitch and a moment later Val forced her all the way to the base of Sylva's cock, a moment before Brandi's throat was flooded with seed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi let out muffled moans as Val began knocking away with wild abandon at her pussy, and her left hand reached up to draw one of Sylva's hands over to the back of her head to help guide her as she went up and down Sylva's length. Her pussy juice was squirting out with each thrust Val gave her, and her ass jiggled like crazy as well, the lewd wet sounds of skin slapping against skin resounding through the room. When she felt Sylva about to cum again and Val slammed in to the hilt once more and shoved her down, Brandi gulped instinctively at Sylva's cock and felt a rush of adrenaline and endorphins flooding her body. Only once Sylva's balls had emptied themselves again did Brandi pull her mouth off, where she gave the tip of Sylva's cock several licks like a lollipop before she leaned down while holding Sylva's length, and latching onto one of her testicles to suck on.

"Mmm, it does taste kind of good. And I... feel a rush of energy almost flowing into me," Brandi said, agreeing with Sylva's comment before that it tasted good. "Does it feel good for you both?" Brandi asked the two after that, looking over her shoulder at Val as her pussy clamped down almost on instinct when it felt Val throbbing inside and nearing her release, practically stifling her large cock and preventing her from cumming for nearly thirty seconds until it finally loosened up enough for her to cum, as if it were built to do that in order to coax up larger and larger orgasms.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Val let out a surprised noise as Brandi's inner walls clamped in around her, keeping her from cumming as she wasn't even able to pull back properly, the girl twitching against the android's back until she was finally allowed to release, and Brandi would get her extra large climax. A tide of seed pouring into her womb to join the orc seed already inside, Brandi's belly growing from the amount being pumped into her. Meanwhile Sylva was wiggling from Brandi's teasing of her testicles, the poor elf quite obviously very sensitive already. "T-Tha~at might be a good sign...that b-breeding is definitely your main f-function. Ohh gods that feels good."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi moaned aloud as she felt the torrents of Val's cum pouring into her womb, her eyes fluttering as her body trembled all over. Her belly heavily swollen from the sheer amount of cum pumped into her, Brandi reached down to touch it gently, her hand running across it. "W-What's a good sign of it?" Brandi asked, panting quite heavily as her mouth opened up once more where her tongue flicked out to tease Sylva's tip several times before she slipped it all the way down her throat to the hilt of Sylva's cock, her tongue reaching out and licking over Sylva's balls before she pulled back up after a good ten seconds of holding herself there.

When she rose back up, Brandi glanced over her shoulder at Val and if the orc was finished finally, Brandi would turn around and start sucking Val's cock now, her large bubbly ass wiggling enticingly in Sylva's direction.