In A Strange Land (Mindflayer)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In A Strange Land (Mindflayer)

"That you feel like that." Sylva replied after Brandi released her cock, and after a moment of turning, Brandi would feel the elf's cock slipping into her pussy. It wasn't as big as Val's had been, but the elf was quite happy to start thrusting with little prep. Evidently Sylva was eager for her own turn.

Val meanwhile let out a happy sigh, and started to run her hand through the android's hair even as she helped slide her up and down her shaft. The android able to taste some of the orc's thick cum on her shaft, and the heady scent of the larger woman would flood Brandi's nose as she got closer to the hilt.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I s-see. Yes... it f-feels really good. I wonder why I was not p-programmed with any knowledge about this," Brandi moaned softly as she shifted aroudn and felt Sylva's cock rubbing along her folds.

Brandi glanced up at Val as the orc's fingers ran through her hair, and she couldn't help but give a very submissive look as she let out muffled moans around Val's length. The vibration from her moans would likely make Val feel incredibly good to say the least, as Brandi's lips squeezed around the base of her shaft tightly and her mouth sucked hard on the orc's long thick length. As the smell of Val's very strong orcish scent filled her nostrils, Brandi's body reacted and she started going a bit limp on the bed between the two, while one hand reached out to fondle Val's large balls, squeezing them, kneading them around, giving them a few light little taps every now and then as her body rolled a bit so she was partially on her side. Her hand not cupping Val's balls reached up to grab her large cock to stroke it as her body shifted to get into a more comfortable position. Sylva would also find as she started knocking away, that Brandi's pussy was incredibly tight even for her, and very slick from both Brandi's natural lubrication and Val's cum from before.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Val let out a pleased groan as Brandi's throat vibrated around her cock, and the orc continued to run her hands through the android's hair even as she helped direct Brandi up and down her shaft. Though as Brandi started to go limp Val would take more and more control over the pace, while Sylva helped keep Brandi up by wrapping her arms around the android's chest, squeezing her breasts in her hands as she started to speed up her thrusting. The incredible tightness working the elf up into a froth rather quickly. Meanwhile Brandi could practically feel Val's balls growing heavier by the moment, cum churning in them everytime they'd tap against the android's chin.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With her head being guided up and down Val's length by the orc herself, Brandi had no means of really resisting her action, and so let the orc do so, while Sylva did much the same down below, while Brandi squeezed her folds around the elf's cock. Feeling Val's balls expanding with each thrust into her mouth, Brandi could only feel amazed that the two were enjoying her so much. Her right hand continued to squeeze, knead, pinch, and roll Val's large balls around while her left hand reached down to stroke her own cock as Sylva pounded her pussy. Low soft muffled moans of pleasure slipped out of her lips around Val's cock as she was taken by the two, both simply plowing her like a slut. Was that was she was now, a slut? Did this make her one?

Brandi didn't have a true answer to that, but she did know that it felt freaking amazing and she desired more. "Analysis, I must be a sexdroid, if sex feels this good, and if they enjoy me so much. Assessment, my purpose and mission must be to repopulate the Earth. Probability of finding Earth again, negligible. Assessment... populate this world with humans using myself is the best course of action to ensure the survival of humanity, until such time that I can locate my sister androids and find a way home," Brandi thought to herself as she was fucked silly, her body so hot that she knew she must surely be close to melting soon.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not much longer after Brandi came to her conclusion, Sylva would climax. The woman starting to flood Brandi's pussy, her seed lighter then Val's but was still quite thoroughly mixing with the orcs cum inside the android's womb. Val on the otherhand, would last a fair bit longer, even with the teasing. Fucking Brandi's throat again and again as she continued to fill Brandi's nose with her scent, and her balls grew more and more. Finally though she'd slam in, forcing Brandi all the way to the hilt a moment before she groaned, and the android could feel the cum pulsing through Val's cock until it was dumped down her throat.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, it smells so strong, and the taste is so good and powerful," Brandi thought to herself as the two continued to roughly fuck her and use her like the slutty android she was.

Her pussy clamped down around Sylva's shaft much as it did to Val's preventing her from cumming too much, but still managing to allow Sylva to thrust a bit, while her throat coaxed Val closer and closer to the brink. Her tongue lashed out all over Val's large orcish cock as her head was moved up and down that length, her lips sucking as hard as she could. Moaning as she felt Val's balls grow even more in her hand, Brandi felt herself cumming again and she quickly grabbed one of Sylva's hands to bring to her cock to coax everything out, while both of Brandi's hands shot up to the base of Val's balls after the first huge shot of cum from Val went down her throat, and she squeezed down just enough to stifle Val's seed from escaping, and bobbed her head up and down as she made lewd wet slurping sounds that filled the room.

She'd keep going and doing this until Val's legs started to give out from the overload of pleasure, and it had seemed like she'd retaken control of their lovemaking. Really until Val was whimpering to let if all out, and was starting to get frustrated, and then Brandi would let the base of Val's balls and let her explode as both hands squeezed and kneaded both of those huge testicles around while she slurped noisily on the orc's cock.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both girl's were cut off from their climax by Brandi, much to both the elf and orc's semi-displeasure. Sylva not resisting working off Brandi at all, running her hands up and down the android's shaft working out all her seed in a rather desperate hope that her proper climax would be allowed by the android. Val meanwhile would bit her lip, seemingly determined to try to win out against Brandi rather then serve her to get pleasure. Her cock throbbed, trying to get her seed out, but the pinch kept anything further from escaping, and Val's fingers would dig in, squeezing Brandi's head a bit as minutes passed, until finally she'd end up growling breathlessly. "S-Stop that...
let me climax a-already!"

If she was allowed, she, and Sylva both, would flood Brandi with an amount that made their last climax look like child's play, the android's insides being overfilled by the two as they shot more or less their entire stored loads on a single orgasm.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The moment Val practically begged Brandi to let her cum, Brandi's hands released the base of the orc's balls and her pussy relaxed just enough for Sylva to get her release too. Brandi's eyes shot open wide as she gasped in surprise at the sheer amount of cum Val and Sylva both shot into her. "Oh my... I think I overdid it," Brandi thought to herself as her stomach and womb were flooded by the two.

When the two were finally done, and Brandi was allowed to pull her head up again, having let Val dictate how long she was held down while the orc came, she'd suck hard on Val's tip and let it make a very audible popping sound as she pulled up and let it pop free from her mouth. Brandi's eyes fluttered a bit as she grasped Val's cock gently around the base, giving it a few gentle strokes to coax out every last drop as her lips wrapped back around it and she went all the way to Val's base, while her tongue lashed it all over while she cleaned the orc's cock of cum. After she had finished cleaning Val's cock, Brandi shifted around, pulling Sylva's sensitive cock out of her pussy and taking it into her mouth to clean it as well, repeating every step she performed with Val and making both cleanings last a good two minutes, and likely coaxing one final mini orgasm out of the two as she did.

"Was my technique adequate for your enjoyment?" Brandi asked softly after she'd finished cleaning the two's cocks off with her mouth.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Val ended up flopping onto the bed beside Sylva once Brandi had let her go and the flow of her seed had stopped. The orc looking rather dazed, which was nothing compared to Sylva, the elf barely conscious at this point as she couldn't even hide the shameless look on her face after she was cleaned off. The elf too zoned out to even hope to reply, while Val would at least give Brandi a reply to her question. "That felt...amazing. You definitely...definitely were created for this."

The orc would reach down and try to wrap her arms around Brandi and pulled the android onto the bed between the two. "But for now, I think...I think we should sleep. You really drained us. We'll help you find your sisters in the mo~orning." The orc couldn't resist letting out a yawn, and a moment later would be asleep, holding Brandi in a death hug if she had gotten onto the bed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi smiled softly as she heard Val's answer and saw the state of mind that Sylva was left in. "I don't mind. I've been asleep for so long though, so I don't mind just laying here for now," Brandi replied to the orc, letting her pull Brandi into a tight hug. "I also guess that... I don't mind being made for sexual purposes," she added after a few moments, before she closed her eyes and tried to think on her programming and everything to see how she could figure out more of why she was made and all that.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi's 'sleep,' more like a diagnostic search, would turn up little. There wasn't much information on her own development, though she did find a rather...extensive collection of things like poses and breeding information though in a file that only unlocked today. Other then that there was a bit of information on the combat capabilities of her own body incase she needed to defend herself.

Once morning came though, Brandi would find herself waking up to the feelings of warmth between her thighs, being introduced to the concept of 'morning wood' and Val was notably experiencing it. So was Sylva on further inspection. Maybe she could have some fun with them before they woke up? Though she'd also notice that her belly felt...heavy for some reason, though she'd not notice anything different when she looked down at herself.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

While she "slept" and whatnot, Brandi read the information on all of her combat capabilities, and then all of the sexual poses breeding information, taking in all of the information and making backups of it all in a protected file just in case, along with her basic functions, and her personality as well, but to do that, she had to sacrifice backing up her combat functions for the moment, which was dangerous she knew, but necessary.

Looking down when she woke the following morning, Brandi found that she was awake before the other two, and felt they both had erections before spotting said erections with her eyes. "Ah, they are aroused again. I should help my hosts," Brandi whispered softly, before shifting around and gently rolling the two over onto their backs, where she would wrap her breasts around Val's cock and titfuck her, while leaning across the orc and sucking Sylva off.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both girls let out happy moans in their sleep as Brandi started to play with them, Sylva's cock twitching happily in her mouth, and Val's own shaft was beating a steady heartbeat in counter to Brandi's own. A small bit of precum flowing out the tip and lubing up her chest as the two would grow harder and harder, and Brandi would find herself with the option of letting them both cum together and likely being painted with Val's thick seed, or taking turns to finish off both girls.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, it... tastes so good. My creators must have altered my sense of taste to be able to enjoy it," Brandi thought to herself as she sucked Sylva off.

Feeling the steady heartbeats of the two in her mouth and between her breasts, Brandi kept going, because it was clear how happy the two seemed to be with her ministrations. She wouldn't stop with one and finish them off separately either, no... she'd keep going until both were exploding in and on her. "Time to wake up you two. It's morning. I think anyway," Brandi would coo to the two after drinking down Sylva's cum and pulling the elf's cock out of her mouth, letting plenty of Sylva's cum leak out and down the elf's cock and balls to have plenty to clean up for the perfect wake up call for her.

After saying what she did, and after coaxing both of them to cum as hard as they could while waking up, Brandi maneuver around to be looking up at them both, one hand on Sylva's cock and gently stroking it, while taking Val's in her mouth all the way to the base as her tongue to clean it, bobbing her head a few times until she was certain she'd cleaned her cock proper. After getting her shaft clean, Brandi would lick Val's balls, thighs, waist, and everywhere else clean of her cum before switching back to Sylva and repeating the process, ensuring the two were clean as a whistle of their cum before she'd stand up at the foot of the bed and smile down at the two.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The explosive morning climaxes of the two would leave Brandi's front covered in Val's sticky seed, and her throat flooded with Sylva's own. The two girls not even softening a bit even as Brandi tried to wake them up, and decided to do so in the lewdest way she could, cleaning off Val's cock, and then Sylva's her tongue work having them both throbbing needily by the time she was done, and well, even as Brandi looked down at the pair, she'd see them share a look between them, and a moment later Val reached up and pulled the cum covered android down, not even caring about their seed as the pair squeezed in around Brandi, the android feeling Val's cock poking at her pussy and Sylva's at her ass. "Mmmm, what a way to wake up, but there's not a chance we're not going to fuck you hard after a display like that." The orc said with a grin, before pushing a few inches into Brandi, and a moment later Sylva joined her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Blushing slightly as she sat there on her knees before the pair, Brandi panted softly and watched as Val reached up and quickly pulled her back down with the two. "O-Oh my... I, w-well I don't mind," Brandi whispered softly as she was hauled down between the orc and elf, her leg lifting slightly to grant easier access to her tight wet folds.

As soon as she felt some of Val's cock entering her, Brandi gasped softly and pushed her hips down against the orc to meet her initial thrust, her pussy clamping down around Val's cock, as her tight little asshole began to spread gently around Sylva's cock, capturing the head of the length inside of her. "D-Does this please you both?" Brandi asked the two, glancing from one to the other.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ye~es." The two replied as they started to push deeper and deeper into Brandi until they were buried to the hilt. "Still so tight, yeah you were de~efinately made for this." The orc continued, before the two started to fuck Brandi in earnest. Thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass even as Val pulled Brandi into a kiss, and Sylva nibbled on the android's neck. The two setting a rapid pace, taking turns thrusting in and our to keep Brandi with the feeling of a cock in her. Soon Val and Sylva's hands would slip down to Brandi's cum covered breasts as well, pinching and squeezing on the fleshy orbs.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi moaned and cooed cutely in response to the pair toying with her breasts, kissing and sucking on her neck, and sealing her lips with their own, her tongue submissively surrendering to Val's assault, and then Sylva's if the elf decided to kiss her on the lips as well. "I'm g-glad you're both enjoying yourselves. And I... s-suppose I Am m-made for this. S-Since you're both loving it so much a-and all," Brandi moaned aloud as the pair fucked her silly, her nipples perked up and so hard they could practically cut glass.

She'd rock her hips in time with the two to maximize their pleasure before her own, her mind telling her that she felt so much more pleasure herself when she was making her lovers feel good. Her hands roamed down and cupped both the orc's and elf's balls and began fondling them gently, squeezing and tickling them as she tried to coax them to cum inside of her some more, feeling such... joy in it.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two girls were quite sensitive, so they certainly weren't lasting as long as they potentially could have. With Brandi rocking her hips in time with their thrusts, the two women moaned even as they kissed and nibbled on the androids skin. It'd take only a few minutes, until she'd feel the two women's cocks twitching inside her, and a moment later with a joint groan the two would climax. Flooding Brandi's insides once more.

After a few moments of recovering, the Val managed to mutter. "H-Haaaah, you are going to suck us dry girl. I think Sylva's already addicted."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi moaned softly in response to the nibbling she received from the two, their kisses and caresses making her feel quite nice. Not long after, Brandi couldn't help but feel her heart flutter slightly as she felt the two cocks inside of her explode within her tight wet folds and ass. "O-Oh fuck yes. P-Please, d-don't stop. Keep going. And I d-don't have a choice. I guess you were right, that I was made for t-this," Brandi moaned softly to the two fucking her, her hands reaching around and caressing both of them all over, her hands ending their roaming at their balls and fondling and squeezing them lovingly as she lay there between them.