Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Celestial Wings (Tentanari X)

Claudine would feel the two tongues continuing to lash her cock repeatedly, as the two succubi doing it switched out suck on the crown of her dick, assaulting her with near unbearable pleasure. A minute or so later, Claudine saw the faint light of the fire and that of the slowly dying sunlight in the distance. Claire's pussy was dripping its liquid lust down onto Claudine's lips and cheeks, the scent arousing her even further as she lie there under her. "Don't worry dear, we'll see to your Every need and desire," Maria cooed to Claudine, as Theresa's mouth opened up and Claudine felt Theresa's lips wrapping around one of her large aching balls as she sucked hard on it.

"Mmm, delicious, simply delicious. But maybe we should take this into the tents so we're not right out in the open. What do you say?" Theresa said, releasing Claudine's balls with an audible pop where they jiggled around a bit.

"Aye, I don't mind watching and participating. But I'd rather not in front of everyone," Sonja said with a smirk, before she came over and eased down next to Claudine, and scooped her up in her big strong arms, and carried her to one of the larger tents that belonged to the succubi apparently.

Being placed on the bedrolls that were lying all against one another, Claudine was immediately straddled by Claire, capturing Claudine's cock between her large ass cheeks. "Ooh, you're such a beauty, Claudia. Do you want us to make you feel good? Do you want us to fuck you all night long?" Claire cooed softly to Claudine, lifting her hips while Theresa went back to licking and sucking on the young angel's balls, while Maria and Lily captured a nipple each in their mouths and sucked, while their hands roamed along with all of the others, one tickling the angel's tummy, one running along either of her inner thighs, her sides, her neck, and Theresa's tail was tickling Claudine's feet, switching back and forth between them both.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Claudine moaned out lewdly and loudly as she would the wonderful moist, hot wetness of Theresa's mouth envelop her large swelling scrotum as Claire's pussy nectar would continue to rain down on her face, filling her senses with the scent and taste of sex and lust. As she would hear Theresa's suggestion, Claudine would have to fight for a brief moment to not let her lust overtake her mind and common sense before answering, "A-ah... Ahn... O-O-Okay... I... s-suppose you are right, Theresa... As...Ah~ As much I would like to continue right here and not move and just be fucked into senselessness, it... i-i-it p-probably would b-be best t-to... to go somewhere sheltered and m-more private..." She said before she felt Sonja's mighty arms pick up her effortless and begin to take her to one of the larger tents. She would happily wrap her arms and legs around the mighty half orc, giving her a deep French kiss as she was carried before she would be gently laid down on some bedrolls. As soon as Claire lowered her ass down on her and enveloped her throbbing needy cock with her massive buttocks, the angel let out a moan even louder and lewder than the ones she had given outside. As Maria and Lily captured her large puffy nipples into their mouths and began to suck on them she let out another loud, throaty, lustful and lewd moan "O-O-OooooOOOoooOOOoooOOOOH!~"

The moan would soon turn into panting, gasping, lustful laughs of delight as she would have her senses assaulted by tickling hands and appendages attacking all of her sensitive areas, "GI! HEEHEEHEE!
S-ST-STOOOP!~ OOOHHAAAWHEEEHAA! AH! N-NO! I'M V-VERY T-T-T-TICKLISH!~ AHHAHAHAHAHA!~ HOO HOO HOO! HAHN!~ AH- Y-YES!
F-F-FUCK M-ME! ALL NIGHT LONG! MAKE ME FEEL GOOD! PLEASE FUCK ME SENSELSS! HAHAHAHA!!!!~"
She would scream out as breasts continued to be suckled, her balls continually sucked, and her big throbbing dick was being milked relentless by Claire's huge sexy ass cheeks as she was tickled mercilessly by her travelling companions...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Claudine kissed her on the lips while carrying the angel into the tent, Sonja returned the kiss quite passionately, her lips pressed hard back against Claudine's. By the time they had her lying in the tent and practically begging for them to fuck her, Claudine could tell that she needn't wait long, and the succubi shushed her screams so as not to bother anyone else in their camp. Sonja shifted around and leaned down from Claudine's head as the succubi got into their positions, and she kissed Claudine on the lips once more and sealed her lips to also help shush her a bit.

Four succubus tails continued tickling her all over, Claire's looping around and tickling right across Claudine's tight little asshole, the tip circling it and goosing her mercilessly. Theresa's tail kept tickling Claudine's feet, alternating between the two. Maria's and Lily's tails were tickling Claudine's neck and sides while they kissed, licked, and sucked on her breasts and nipples.

"You like being tickled eh. It's quite easy to tell as much," Maria commented to Claudine while Claire kept grinding Claudine's cock up between the cheeks of her voluptuous ass.

Then, Claire stopped and lifted her ass up just enough for Claudine's cock to bounce upward a bit, where Claire caught it and held it firmly in place against her lower lips. "There we go, now get ready, because this is going to be intense for you, my sweet little angel," Claire cooed softly before she slowly started sinking her hips downward, her pussy spreading open little by little to engulf Claudine's cock, taking the head of it inside of her near molten hot slit.

Suddenly, Claire took a deep breath, and slammed her hips down onto Claudine, burying every last inch of the angel's cock disappearing inside of the succubus. Claire tilted her head back and moaned aloud, her her pussy squeezing Claudine tightly as Sonja's lips prevented the angel from screaming aloud, though she would pull away after to let Claudine speak.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Claudine's tongue wrestled for dominance against Sonja's as the two kisses on their way to the tent and once they were inside with the succubi. As Claire's tail proceeded to tease her tight little rosebud, Claudine muffled cries of pleasure into Sonja s mouth as her cock jumped and throbbed from the sensation her large mushroom like clams pulsating and twitching with need and her ball sacks getting larger in circumference and heavier as more and more seed began to fill them preparing to shoot into a waiting fuckhole. She would wriggle, writhe, squirm and buck in pleasure and need as the succubi tails continued to assail her sides, neck and feet with tickling. Her cock twitched and throbbed something terribly, her scrotum itched, throbbed and grew heavier by the second, her tight rosebud twitching and leaking sex juice and lubricant from the pleasure. Her vision began to swim, her mind going foggy from the pleasure, becoming lost in a pink haze. As Claire let her dick pop up and suddenly engulfed it in her cunt, swallowing her member all the way to the hilt, she unleashed a muffled scream into Sonjas mouth as she would bite the other womans tongue before letting her tongues dance with other again before whispering huskily to Claire, "Ooooh, yes Claire, please, please fuck me. Ride my needy cock like a wild steed. Bounce on my cool like a trampoline and squeeze every last drop of my seed into your cunt..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, they're getting so big. I can't believe just how big they're getting. You must be Really pent up cutie pie. Though I suppose it's to be expected, what with you being a virgin and all," Theresa cooed softly as Claudine's balls engorged little by little, the things nearly having grown to the size of a pair of lemons between her legs.

"Oh I'm not going to squeeze out Every last drop of cum from these juicy looking balls. But I'm certainly going to milk enough out to fill this hungry succubus up," Claire moaned softly to Claudine, her pussy gripping the angel's cock like crazy, so hard it felt almost like it were about to be ripped off of her.

Sonja kissed Claudine again, her tongue easily wrestling Claudine's down into submission while Claire started bouncing, starting out slow, but quickly picking up speed until her ass was slapping down against Claudine's balls as they were smushed between Theresa's lips and hand, and Claire's ass. "Do you want a taste of Real succubus magics, Claudia, hmm?" Lily asked in a hot sultry tone, one hand gently running across Claudine's tummy and tickling her as Claire's tail tickled Claudine's tight little asshole more furiously to make her squirm and writhe around ticklishly.

Regardless of Claudine's answer, which the succubi seemed to believe would be yes anyway, the young angel felt Claire's pussy warming up around her even more than before, and she suddenly felt a small surge of magical energies flowing out of Claire and into herself through her dick, which was increasing her sensitivity threefold. Meanwhile, Theresa's hand and lips were assaulting her balls still, and Claudine felt her balls heating up too before they expanded even more, as magic began flowing into them as well, and she instinctively knew that these succubi were purposely doing this to heighten every bit of her pleasure as much as they could, to make her first time incredibly memorable, since they seemed to know it was her first time and all.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A"Mmmm hnnnng haaaan ooooohm hyiiiii ooooo~" Claudine moaned out in lust, pleasure and need as she would feel her balls grow in size, filling with seed just begging to be spilled out and shot into someone's holes; the fine hairs on her genitalia standing on end. "Goooouuuuaaagh!" she cried out as Claire's large ass clamped ontk her throbbing needy cock, "FAWWWWWWWWWK! SO FOCKING TIGHT! HAH! HAH! HAH! IT'S LIKE A FOCKING VACCUME!" She would scream out before Sonja would captyre her mouth with gets again and dominate her tongue, the young angel wrapping her arms as tightly around the other woman's neck as she could and holding her to her as the tongues danced with one another. As Claire would begin driving her big ass add onto her cock Claudine would respond by bucking, thrusting, and gyrating her hips in rhythm along with fhe succubus. As Claudine would feel the rush of heat and flow of magic pour through her urethra and deep into hef scrotum, her eyes would roll back into her head in sheer bliss and pleasure. Hiiiii! Haaaaan!
Giiiiihiiiyaaaaa! Nnnnnnng! Mmm mmm! AAAAAAAAH!"
The angel would cry, moan, groan and growl out as she would feel and see her balls grow to the size of softballs and her sensitivity increase to what had previously been to this point unthinkable levels. "F...F...F-fuck... Fuck me.... s-someone fuck me... I... i need... Need cock... NOW! IN ALL THREE HOLES! PUMP AND DRILL MY NEEDY HOLES AND FILL ME TO BURSTING WITH HOT SPUNK! P-P-PLEASE!"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooh, such a needy little angel you are Claudia. I'm so glad we met one such as yourself, hmhm," Claire giggled playfully as Claudine's hips began to buck and gyrate wildly in an attempt to coax her orgasm out faster, until her tail stopped tickling Claudine's asshole and curled around the base of Claudine's cock, squeezing it just hard enough to prevent any cum from escaping no matter how many orgasms Claudine had, and she was already beginning to have one right then.

"Mmm, so big. Can't even get them in my mouth anymore. You're Really receptive of our magics, just like most angels, but even more so than we were expecting," Theresa cooed, as Claudine's balls grew too large for her to fit them in her mouth any longer, where she'd simply busy herself with kissing, licking, and sucking on them, taking as much of the soft tender flesh into her mouth as she could every now and then and biting down gently, just hard enough to leave the faintest of little teeth marks, but nothing that would hurt Claudine in the slightest, and in fact it would arouse her even further.

"Oh sweetie, none of us have a cock to put in you, I don't think. We'd have to use our tails. But I think we can manage to make you feel plenty good. You just relax yourself and let us do All the work," Maria whispered sweetly in Claudine's ear, nipping at her earlobe before going back to her breasts while Claire bounced harder and faster, the succubus' large ass bouncing and jiggling like crazy as Claudine's now much larger balls were caught even more between the soft ass flesh of Claire, and Theresa's mouth, tongue, and hands, the gentle pain mixing and adding to the ecstasy she was feeling from the pleasure.

"Hmm, I wonder just how much bigger and sensitive we can make them?" Lily asked curiously as she reached down and reached under Claudine's large balls and gently started stroking the angel's pussy lips, her fingers tracing circles along her labia as she lie there beneath the lot of them.

As if on cue to Lily's words, all four succubi started gently pushing their magics into Claudine's body again, and the angel felt her balls engorging even more, and soon enough they were so heavy and large in Theresa's hands that she could barely lift the large plump near cantaloupe sized orbs up without bracing her arms a bit first. "My goodness, such huge balls. Don't worry though, it's only temporary... unless you'd like us to force the magic to stay that is, Claudia. Honestly I think cute little angels like you look best with nice big plump balls full of cum for any and every beauty out there to get filled up with," Theresa cooed softly, taking both of Claudine's balls in her hands and giving them a firm squeeze as she suckled hard on one of them, leaving a cute little hickey on it in the shape of her plump lips. "Hmhm, I'll bet you love it when I do this too, don't you," Theresa then giggled, before playfully slapping Claudine's balls, just enough for a tiny spark of pain to flow through them, along with an intense pleasure that nearly sent Claudine into orbit, before Theresa did it again, and again, every few seconds giving her a light little playful slap across her balls.

The entire time she was being sexually tormented by the four succubi to force her balls to swell even further than before, Claudine simply couldn't cum, because Claire's tail was squeezing her just too tightly for her to be able to. She couldn't scream aloud much either in frustration or pleasure because Sonja was sealing her lips with her own. Then finally after her balls were plumped up so heavily, Claudine felt Maria's and Lily's tails both curling down and around to press up against her pussy, starting to press in until pressing against her hymen. It was as if they were waiting for something, but Claudine simply didn't know what just quite yet, and her balls were full to bursting as Claire's pussy began squeezing tighter and tigher, and then suddenly, Claudine's cock was released from Claire's tail, after nearly ten straight minutes of orgasm denial, and after one shy of a dozen orgasms that were stifled out and unable to truly release, which only built tension in her balls that much more.

The sheer bliss that she felt rushing through her nearly made Claudine faint, her vision going white as she felt her cum finally unleashing its fury on Claire's horny and hungry womb. All four of the succubi giggled playfully, though Claire's was mixed with orgasmic squeals of pleasure, as Claudine's twelfth orgasm finally washed over her. "Mmm, give it all to me sweet Claudia... Everything you've got, give it to me. And then the others get their turns," Claire moaned to Claudine.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ahm! Hue! Uuu! Ah! P-p-please!
D-don't close my cock off! P-please let me cuu-ooooh~"
she would plead to Claire before she let her long pointed tongue dangle out of her mouth, drool dribbling and leaking out onto her impressive teats, as she felt Theresa begin licking, kissing suckling and finally nibbling on her continuously engorging testicles, her eyes rolling back into her head, her mind slowly losing all cognitive thought being replaced by a tidal wave of white. "Ahn.... I... I... i don't fucking care! Just stick something hot and fleshy up my fuck holes! Ahhhhhh! Oh fucking gawwwwwwwwwds! Gyaaaaaaaaaagh!" she cried out as she would continue bucking up against Claire. As she felt her balls grow even larger as more of the succubi' s magic poured into her genitalia and being the angel had to seriously struggle to get out coherent non jibberish words to come from her lips "AAAAAAAOOOOOUUUUGHAAAAAH! AH- Y-YESSSS! HAHN! F-FUCKING Y-YESSS! MAKE MY BALLS FUCKING GIANT SPERM TANKS LIKE THIS FOREVER! HOO HA HEE HIII NNNG! P-PLEASE, SMACK MY LEWD BALLS LIKE FUCKING DRUMS!"

Finally at around her twelfth mind shattering, earth shaking, soul rocking, agonizing orgasm- the succubus would her grip on her dock and Claudine would arch her back violently and let out an eat piercing cry of ecstasy as she would spray a torrent of hot white seed into Claire's cut with the force of a power washer, flooding the succubus' womb with a unrelenting torrent of spunk.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh yes... s-so fucking good. K-Keep cumming Claudia... don't stop for me," Claire moaned softly, looking satisfied as Claudine's cum exploded violently out into her womb, where Claudine could visibly see the succubus' belly swelling and filling to the brim with her angelic cum. "Mmm, if I'm not pregnant after this, then the only explanation is you're sterile, and I've Never heard of an sterile angel before," Claire cooed when Claudine finally finished cumming, her cock throbbing like crazy and so sensitive that the slightest movement by Claire caused her entire body to shudder in the aftermath of her climax.

"Come on already Claire, we want a turn too dammit," Theresa whined, giving Claudine's balls another couple of firm spanks on each side, going across with her right hand on Claudine's left testicle, and then backhanding her right testicle in quick succession, which ended up coaxing out another two large ropes of cum into Claire.

Finally, Claire lifted up after a minute or so, when Claudine had finally finished cumming, and Theresa and the others giggled at Claudine's words about not caring if they made her balls permanently giant sperm tanks for their use. Claudine's cock popped free, still hard as iron. "Mmm, so fucking good. Go ahead girls, take your turns," Claire cooed softly, before Maria, Lily, and Theresa all shifted to root each other out of the way of the other, wrestling over Claudine's cock.

Sonja smirked at them and peered down into the young angel's eyes and smiled at her. "That looked like it felt Really fucking good, Claudia," Sonja commented. "Since I'm no succubus, I doubt I can take That much cum and not be so swollen like a balloon that I'd pop, hmhm. So I'll let them drain plenty of it out and get you Really nice and warmed up before I have a go at you. If you'd still like this big and muscled body of mine that is," Sonja giggled after a few moments.

Finally, Lily managed to take her seat on Claudine's cock, the feeling of her length disappearing into yet another incredibly tight succubus pussy nearly enough to make Claudine faint. "Ahh yes, fuck yes that's so good. I wish it were a tiny bit bigger, but I'm not complaining, not in the least. Especially after seeing just how much cum she can produce now," Lily sighed softly, already bouncing and rocking her hips over Claudine's cock.

"Hmhm, and look at this here. I didn't even notice this. You don't shave very often either do you sweetie," Maria giggled softly, noticing the small tuft of hair in Claudine's armpit. "Well we'll have to fix that soon I think. After we wake back up of course," she added in a sweet whisper into Claudine's ear, nipping at her earlobe again while Claire took over where Lily had been, and her tail curled around with Maria's and the two together picked up teasing her pussy right where Maria and Lily had left off, while Lily's tail curled around and tickled Claudine's asshole some more, making her squirm like crazy from that as well as the pleasure.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AAH! AAAAH! MY BAAALLLLLS!
HAAAAHN!"
Claudine cried out in ecstasy as Theresa literally pimp slapped her engorged balls "Ahhhh~ I never dreamt having my balls best up on like this could feel soooooo fuuuuuuuckingggg gooood~" she moaned out as she finished filling Claire's cut up with her seed. "Ha~ c'mon now girls... theres no need to fight over me... heheheh... ive still got plenty of spunk left for all of you... hee hee,
Id be willing to wager that I even have some for the others if they were to get curious..."
she joked at the fighting succubi imagining enjoying herself with the elves, okami and the other angel...

"Oh yesss, Sonja... Mmmm, I would love to wrap myself around that majestic body of stone of yours... running my fingers across, kissing, licking,
Sucking and nuzzling against your exquisite muscles.... spook yummy..."
she replied to the half orc woman "Hmmm? I wouldn't want to impale my partners now Lily. I always thought more than 10 at least and a foot at most is too much, unless you meant girth. Then I guess I could stand to have a little bit more." she teased the succubus as she would buck her thick heavy thighs and hips to accomadate her partner. "Ah... do you not like it,
Maria? I-Ive always been somewhat find of all of my hair... It's a sort of natural beauty..."
she said somewhat self consciously in between moans, cries and giggles as she squirmed around Lilys tail as her asshole continued to be teased.However her thoughts would soon be replaced with that of maddening pleasure as the two succubus would continue to bring to the brink of what was likely to be several more orgasms...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooh, I'd love to have you worship my body when they're done then, Claudia. I'd Really love for you to. If you get my meaning," Sonja cooed softly, kissing Claudine on the lips.

"Oh we're succubi dear, we're Always going to fight over beautiful angels cocks, so it's nothing to worry about really. It's been widely thought for generations that That is why we were placed here on this world, to tend to these wonderful cocks and ensure that not a single angel's cock goes unmilked," Maria promised Claudine with a sweet kiss on the lips in between Sonja's with Claudine.

"Oh I absolutely love it my sweet angel. Though remember we succubi can take things Much deeper than any mortal. We can take nearly two feet of cock in a pinch if we need to. Why do you think those horny minotaurs and those rare orcs with those huge ass cocks love having succubi around? Because we're literally the only ones that can take them fully, save a few rare mortals that are Really stretchy thanks to magic or having some succubus blood in their veins," Lily said softly to Claudine to assuage Claudine's worries about what she'd said before.

"Oh really? Well not that I really mind all That much, just I've never really met an angel with hair there before, and barely any down here," Maria asked curiously, tracing a finger across Claudine's pubic hair. "But having it all smooth makes it feel So much better if you ask me. And makes it less sweaty and sticky down there, and much less itchy, though you'd have to keep shaving it for all that of course," Maria added, not seeming to mind Claudine having the hair there, but looking a bit... like she wanted to shave it all off for some reason, though the other succubi didn't seem to care one way or the other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmm~ When I finish with Maria and the others, I'll happy service and dote on every square inch and book and cranny of your beautiful chiseled frame, Sonja..." Claudine cooed back before reciprocating the kiss, "Oooh?~ Really? Hmmm~ then please... Far be it for me to deny such lovely, sexy, generous majestic beings like yourself your purpose~ please continue..." she teased as she would continue bucking and thrusting in time with Lilys movements. Claudine went flush in the face, erm, even more so than already, at Lilys profession "R-really? Two feet... heavens...
Couldn't imagine that much meat in my pussy... definitely not my ass... Id be split in half!"
Claudine giggles as Maria traces her pubes with her finger "Really? I've honestly just never felt the need. I always keep myself clean though. Back at home I always washed thoroughly, I've found a tuft of hair nice to look at and pleasant to touch as long as it was kempt and maintained properly. I always loved it when my handmaidens would meticulously scrub and rinse my pits and pussy along with my hair... I never let it get musty. But... If you'd like, I can try shaving... at least for as long as we're travelling... I'm very open to new sensations after all..." she replied to Maria's statements about her bodily hair, B-But enough about that... i-I'm nearing... a-another c-climax... I'm horribly close... I can feel it... And I know you would like a turn with my cock, Maria. So help me to hit my peak and you can take Lilys place once she gets her fill~"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, I certainly hope you will. Angels are widely considered the best lovers after succubi, but personally I feel angels Are the best, for us girls anyway," Sonja cooed softly.

"Mhm, Maria's the only one of us that's had a cock that big before, one of her adventures to the far north, where one of the minotaur tribes... well, she says captured her, but I really think that the tribe just welcomed her in, because while minotaurs are known for being brutish, everyone knows that deep down those sexy gals are all sweetie pies," Theresa said with a giggle.

"Maybe... their chief was... mmm, amazing. I've Never had a cock that big before or since, and she fucked me so thoroughly that even I, a succubus, couldn't walk straight for nearly a week, and she left me so heavily pregnant with triplets that I was nearly like a beached whale until I had her babies. The future of her tribe, she told me. But I love those girls with all my heart, and I do love their papa too, but I just love traveling too though, so here I am," Maria said softly, looking dreamy eyed as she remembered her times with the minotaurs apparently. "And you needn't shave it if you don't really want to dear. But if you'd like, we can help you after we get done, or in the morning when we get back up. Just your armpits though, personally I like seeing an angel with a little bit of hair down here, but well groomed hair of course," she then said, sticking her tongue out playfully at Claudine.

Lily rocked her hips harder and faster, and upon hearing Claudine's statement about being nearing another peak, she went even harder and faster, speeding up as much as she could, which caused Claudine's huge balls to slap noisily against her ass. Theresa's tail curled upwards and started tickling Claudine's balls lightly along with her fingers that inched across them, goosing Claudine as much as she could until she was about to cum, and just before she did, all four succubus tails whipped around and popped Claudine's balls all at the same time, slapping her firmly like four little riding crops popping her, and the resulting explosion of cum rivaled her previous one, and this one did cause her vision to white out for the duration of her orgasm as she rode on clouds of ecstasy for nearly two full minutes, the height of pleasure that one could only reach with a succubus, or more than one.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmhmmhmm~" Claudine giggled in response to Sonja "Firm, toned, chiseled flesh is so dreamy~ I look forward to exploring you and making your sturdy form putty in my hands, Sonja~" "Mmmm it sounds like a truly divine time and encounter, Maria~ I will simply have to remember to make a trip up north during my travels...
Maybe even once we finish with Kitsune~"
she said dreamily "And I wouldn't mind shaving my pits for you, or to have you lovelies do it for me... ive heard fresh shaven skin is super sensitive~ I would love for you to lick, kiss and tickle it after it was shaved..." "Mmmm~ Aaaah~ Oooh~ Hiiii~
Nnnng~ Hyaaaaahnnnn!~ Yesss! Oooh yyyyessss! Keep riding my ass just like that! I love the sound of balls on your ass milk my cock clock for all its worth!"
The angel would cry out in need before she would feel the sharp crack of the succubis whip like tails stroke her super sensitive balls all at once causing her to climax and fill Lilys womb to BURSTING, puddles of seen pooling up on the floor before she would finally white out ..."EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHHHHHHIIIIIEEEEAAAAHHHHH!"

Once hed vision finally returned to her, the angel would find herself short of breath, and barely cognizant. She had never felt or experienced a sensation such as that that the succubi had given her, and get she knew she still has to satisfy Maria and Theresa as well as Sonja "Give me... give me just... Just a few moments to recover ladies... and I'll see to the rest of you as well... that last climax... was just a bit too intense..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, if you can by the time they're through that is," Sonja chuckled softly to Claudine.

"Mhm, I'd love to travel with you up that way if you go. Because I know the land, and I'd enjoy seeing my children up there again, and... mmm, the chief. She's surely much older now, but still... I'm positive that she's got plenty of stamina yet in those loins of hers," Maria commented before she grinned. "And yes, it is often quite sensitive right after shaving. I'd love to tickle you after we've shaved you," she added.

"Oh nonsense. Angels are all so full and have virtually no refractory periods. You're Plenty ready for another round already my sweet little angel. See?" Lily cooed softly, wiggling her hips a little bit as she sat there on Claudine's cock still, and sending a few spikes of pleasure through the young angel's sensitive cock and balls.

Lily then lifted herself up and off of Claudine's cock, which popped free of the incredibly tight and wet confines it was trapped within, a Very audible pop being heard as it did. "Ooh, that was delicious. I've not had a cock like that in a while," Lily then said, leaning down and kissing the angel on the lips before she eased off of Claudine, and after that, Maria and Theresa both played rock, paper, scissors to determine who went next, and Theresa won their bout, which left Maria whining with a needy look on her face as she shifted to take Theresa's former spot between Claudine's legs so she could lick and suck on Claudine's heavily engorged balls while Theresa eased her pussy down over the angel's cock until she was completely sheathed around it.

"Ahh, so good. Angel cock is the best, Always," Theresa sighed happily, before she took the initiative and began rocking and gyrating her hips, already milking at Claudine's cock.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmmmm... I wonder... I wonder if an angel could take it all, or at least as well as succubi... I know my kind are highly sought after, especially since we're almost always born matriarchs... I dont mean to toot my own horn, but I'm a... unique case myself... My mother was a succubus; and a matriarch to boot. It's my understanding that it's rare for a succubi to give birth to angels doubly so for matriarchs..." She mused half to herself and half to her paramoures "Hmmhmmhmm~" the young angel giggles out at Maria's and Lilys statements, "I bet that would feel wonderful Maria. And do you mean an angel or a cock crock of my... caliber, Lily? Have you had many of my race? Hiw Would I measure up to the other angels you've enjoyed?" She asked as the succubus lifted her pussy up off her cock, chuckling as it made a loud pop. "Hehehe, I'm so glad you enjoy my cock so much Theresa... You ladies have been so wonderful to me this evening. While I would like to travel more and see more of the world, I do know I would feel sad to leave you behind when I do and would never forget you..." She before gasping and starting moan out loudly and lewdly as Theresa began moving her hips on her cock, already beginning to hear up, her vision turning pink as Maria began servicing her balls in Theresas stead...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well of course you're highly sought after. Angels are the best fucks around, especially for us succubi. And you're also the most virile of all matriarchs. And on top of that, almost All angels are matriarchs, save maybe one percent of them," Maria giggled softly.

"Aye, it is pretty uncommon for angels to be born to succubi, but it's not too incredibly rare really. If an angel and succubus have five babies together, which is also not uncommon, then usually at least one of them will be an angel," Lily said before giggling at Claudine's words. "And I meant just that good of a cock in general. And I've had angels before, just not in quite a while unfortunately," she added.

Theresa let out a slutty whorish moan as her breasts bounced up and down, slapping Claudine in the face while she rocked her hips. "Mmm, I Do love it my sweet little angel. I love it So much," Theresa cooed softly to Claudine, her pussy squeezing tightly around the angel's cock and already starting to milk another orgasm up in her balls, the cum churning within Claudine's sack as her testes trembled deliciously from all of the pleasure.

"Mmm, they're so big, bigger even than most minotaurs and orcs I've seen before," Maria cooed softly as she licked and sucked on the angel's balls, her tongue stretching out magically and curling around the large things like a small tentacle, while her hands tickled both of the large cum filled orbs.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm~ You four, or five rather- including Sonja, are my first real experiences with sex. So I hope I am living up to the expectations and standards set by my race, Maria" she said "I see. I guess it is just I am the only child to my parents. And I'm also quite flattered and honored you think so highly of my cock, Lily. Oomf! Fufufu~ AH, I love your big, pretty, lewd, sexy, sweet tits smacking me in the face, Theresa~ Mmmm~ I want to nurse on them~" she cooed out before grabbing one of her massive mammary orbs in both hands and clamping down on her nipple "Mmmm"

"Ffffmmmf, fmewefa, mour mumt Id qweefim an milfim my cog fool gooooo~" she muffled out as she continued to suckle on her partners teats (Mmmm, Theresa, your cunt is squeezing and milking my sooo gooood ~) "Hooohoooo-oooh-ooh-oh~" she moaned out as Marias tongue wrapped around her massive testes and her fingers danced over her super sensitive sack. "Fuwaaa!~ Oh God's! My balls.... my balls ache so fucking bad... Hahn, s-so much spunk building up... they're on fucking fire! Play with my ass and clit too... mmm milk out all of my delicious seed~ my vision is drowning in a hazy pink sea from the pleasure! My mind is blanking out! I cant think of anything but being fucked! I'm I'm going all fucking weird! I love it!~" She cried out as she would resume suckling on There was tits begin gyrating abd bouncing her hips in time with her partner...

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"More than living up to them, Claudia," Maria cooed as her lips left a noticeable hickey on Claudine's balls after one particularly hard suckle.

"How could we Not... think highly of... such a beautiful angel's cock, hmm? Especially one that... so willingly wants to... indulge in us," Theresa asked in between her moans.

As she latched onto Theresa's nipple, Claudine would taste milk squiring out into her mouth, as Theresa smiled happily from the nursing Claudine was doing. Theresa held the angel's head against her chest, pressing her gently into them so she could drink without worries. "Mmm, there you go sweetie. Drink all you want. My milk is filled with succubus magics that'll ensure you stay nice and hard for the rest of the night. If you like I could even curse it with my own arcane magics to make you perpetually hard, hmhm. But I wouldn't do that against your will, and maybe not even if you asked, because that'd make it hard to travel after all," Theresa giggled softly a she let Claudine drink all she wanted of her milk, with Claudine feeling her tummy filling with a bit more milk, along with succubus magics that did indeed cause her cock to harden back up again, as the previous two orgasms had taken quite a bit out of her to say the least. "My milk will also keep you from fainting too hon. Especially from this," she added in a soft whisper.

"And don't you worry cutie, I'm gonna tease it all while Theresa's going," Maria promised, lifting Claudine's balls up with one hand and leaning in as she did and licking across Claudine's slit with her tongue.

Maria was drawing circles around the young angel's labia with the tip of her hot and wet tongue, her saliva leaving Claudine nice and warm down there. Her tail swished around happily and started tickling Claudine's cute little asshole some more, before she ran her tongue down across Claudine's taint and tickled the angel's little asshole with her tongue as well, circling the rim of it several times.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmmm~" Claudine moaned out before releasing Theresa's nipple with a loud pop before replying "I'll definitely keep that in mind, Theresa... But maybe... For just now... Just make super stretchy... make me able to take cocks like you succubi. Even big thick, huge, monster minotaur and orc cocks... Make my ass and cunny stretchy... I want to be able to enjoy as many cocks as possible of many different varieties on my travels..." She said before resuming to suck on Theresa's teats to take in as much as the wonderful succubus magic as she could...

As she felt Maria lift her massive balls up and drag her hot wet tongue down her cunt and her tail and was hole tease her taint and anus, the angel would let out a shuddering, needy, lustful moan "Ho-ho-oh-oh-ho-ooooh~" she cried out, "Mmm yesss~ That's perfect Maria. Please... please keep teasing my taint, eating my cunt, and feel free to delve deep into my anal cavity with your marvelous tongue... leave no square inch of me inside or out, left untouched, kisses, tasted or explored... All I am is open for you tonight..." she moaned out before squeezing Theresas teats over her face soaking her with her magic carrying milk, spraying it over her face, her own tits and her belly before resuming to consume it once again..